keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by keyXrb »

i want every single town player to actually explain why DS is not a good lynch today.

'but DS is like that sometimes' isn't an explanation. playing pro-scum and bitching about slots is not town, i don't care how much of a toxic barrel someone is as town, nearly every town-player displays a demonstrable concern for how the day ends up but DS literally seems to not give a fuck who actually gets lynched, not throwing any real enthusiasm on his supposedly strong scumreads and not interacting with or commenting on the leading wagons as they progress throughout the day.

there's a difference between an abrasive personality and being literally pro-scum for 80 pages of game. where is the town motivation for any of the shit he's done, no one seems to be able to find this because it doesn't exist
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by keyXrb »

nah I think you missed something, ssbm_kyouko and I swapped and we're in a hood together
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by keyXrb »

I'm also fairly happy with the swap as I'm pretty sure he's town and it seems he thinks I'm town too. if he's scum well fuck you :lol:
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2000, keyXrb wrote:i want every single town player to actually explain why DS is not a good lynch today.

'but DS is like that sometimes' isn't an explanation. playing pro-scum and bitching about slots is not town, i don't care how much of a toxic barrel someone is as town, nearly every town-player displays a demonstrable concern for how the day ends up but DS literally seems to not give a fuck who actually gets lynched, not throwing any real enthusiasm on his supposedly strong scumreads and not interacting with or commenting on the leading wagons as they progress throughout the day.

there's a difference between an abrasive personality and being literally pro-scum for 80 pages of game. where is the town motivation for any of the shit he's done, no one seems to be able to find this because it doesn't exist
Maybe it's the xmas spirit making me want to keep the derps alive past Day1. I'm a derpy low-hanging fruit, I know how frustrating it is to be the first lynch.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by keyXrb »

DS isn't derpy though and he's not a low-hanging fruit lynchbaity type of player
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by keyXrb »

he's just playing like an actual scumlord :/
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2004, keyXrb wrote:DS isn't derpy though and he's not a low-hanging fruit lynchbaity type of player
In post 2005, keyXrb wrote:he's just playing like an actual scumlord :/

Okay, I'll sheep.

VOTE: DiamondSentinel
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by keyXrb »

In post 1494, Reasonably Rational wrote:Hmm.

Okay, so I read through randoms stuff.

His entreaty to have myself and klingon enter the game feels like it could come from a scum!him who knows that I like him and would want to keep him around, so he wants me to come in and defend him since I'm good at that sort of thing.

Counterbalancing this is the fact that I don't really see scum!random forgetting about a post he made 4 posts and 14 minutes earlier, and directly contradicting it. :-/

The wagon dissipation is quite concerning though.

:-/

In short, he needs to be killed. Maybe lynched, maybe vigged, but we probably can't let him stick around.

-Cerb

pedit: because town is dumb and a bunch of them are currently voting you, and I'd like to make sure you will definitely kill them if you end up killed via any means! :P And, I've only looked at this ONE post from gamma, but he suspects KC for being fake, while not attaching an equal level of scumminess to the post by DS that he calls fake.
In post 1497, Reasonably Rational wrote:(BTW, this scenario that's playing out right here, right now, is the EXACT reason why this stupid cupid day thing is dumb.

Now we have someone who is probscum, along with random quite possibly, and we just gave scum a free kill on a competent player because you decided to pair up with them.

-cerb
In post 1505, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1498, Not Chara wrote:Cerb, let's put aside the obvious joke about random's read Leon for the moment. there's no inconsistency there.

how did you come to the conclusion random needs to die? just the wagon disappating (as they tend to do when they're built on nothing substantial), and that he called for you and klingon? the second is certainly a point, but one that could come from scum random.

i suppose what i'm asking is: what tipped the scales from 'i'm scumreading random' to 'he just needs to die at some point'. you say it matter of factly, but where does that conclusion come from?
Because when it comes down to lylo, he's going to be mislynch bait BECAUSE of this set of exchanges, unfortunately. I determined that it's equally probable that he's scum and town(barring a CD scum flip, which makes him more likely scum than town), but that the circumstances of this D1 push on him makes it probable that if he is town, he's simply going to end up as a lylo mislynch.

-Cerb

pedit: So you're suggesting that we simply don't lynch him, so that way you stay alive?

*sigh*

This is the EXACT suggestion I was concerned that scum!you would make. :-/ It works both ways you know?
In post 1509, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1507, Not Chara wrote:Cerb: i'm afraid i can't follow your logic here. well, i can, but your conclusion is the same as someone with a null read concluding that null read must be removed, because they were wagoned at one point. it's a bit ridiculous. from what i can gather, the reason random was wagoned was because of this 'contradiction', and anyone pushing it as such is simply wrong. so his mislynch is as 'inveitable' as any other mislynch based on bad logic.

i just don't see the town motivation in concluding that random needs death, as opposed to simply letting the matter rest and coming back to it as the game develops. you don't have compelling reasons to call him either alignment, and saying he'd just be mislynched if town is remarkably premature in my opinion.
Eh. I know random.

It's VERY unlikely that anything is going to develop that is going to help sort him, at least, it's unlikely it'll be anything HE does via his day play.

Maybe some night events will happen.

Maybe some other peoples flips will make things more clear because of what they DID to him.

But none of that will have as much weight as what HE does.

Also, Chara, why is that Leon thing "clearly" a joke? If it is CLEARLY a joke, then what does that say about the people who pushed him as a result of it?

(*Also, PLEASE figure out something I can call you that takes less effort. :( )
-Cerb
I like all of these posts by Cerb. I think RR is town
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by keyXrb »

Cerb/RR - what's your read on DS?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by Drone »

Diamond Sentinel wouldn't have voted me saying he's fine lynching, while also admitting he doesn't think I'll flip scum.
That's a kind of a "I can't be scum cause I'm intentionally openly contradicting myself" WIFOM.
But day 1 is the best day to solve these WIFOMS.
I think.
For science. For the mind!
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by keyXrb »

so vote DS :^)
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Drone »

I think a Diamond Sentinel post addressing this could help me decide what you do.
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by keyXrb »

we have 80 pages. ISO him, see how right i am. then vote him.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 1995, keyXrb wrote:
In post 1957, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Alright, lets get down to business, we are L-3 so we still have time but i wanted to put some questions out there and some information too. I town read PB, they are Millie and millie in the show (as far as i have got) is aligned with the "town" in this game. That is my reason for asking PB to grab my hat, i wanted to be in a neighborhood with a confirmed player. I have publicly stated that i won't enact the suicide mechanic, we would lose a town slot if i did, thats counter productive. That is neither here or there concerning the reason we are being voted. I cant comment on the Klingon vote as that was Gamma but as a hydra with him, i back him up in what he says. He must have had a reason and im sure he will comment on it. I only have one suggestion for a counter wagon as the only person i would have liked to put forth is Keyrb. They were really active but have calmed down greatly and have became lurky even. I would like to see if they have a reason for being inactive or are just lurking. The only way for that to happen in my eyes is a bit of pressure, that should bring them to the table with conversation or they will remain silent and ultimately not be a positive asset.

Also, please present questions to me and gamma, we cant really defend ourselves unless we have conversations.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Keyrb

~Jin~
you know why this vote is so fucking stupid? because it's not even true

it's like a 20 player game and there's barely been a 2 page gap between any 2 of my posts as far as I can tell. maybe it's low activity for me personally, but i'm playing 6 games at the moment and i'm not gonna trip over myself to post heaps when there's like 10 slots fucking lurking.

it's also funny that i was scumread by a few of the more vocal players in the game, that the counterwagon ends up here and apparently after like 70 pages CD actually doesn't have any appreciable scumreads apart from me?

way to 'get down to business' bro, 70 pages of game and you have ONE fucking scumread - but it's not even that, you're making a PRESSURE vote. but not only that, you're ANNOUNCING that it's a pressure vote.

R O F L

PB, I think i understand at this point
Shouldn't you also be voting Crystalline Dagger?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 2012, keyXrb wrote:we have 80 pages. ISO him, see how right i am. then vote him.
I'm following through with Diamond Sentinel and don't think I missed anything since my last ISO run throughs.
Crystalline Dagger is still a better candidate in my opinion.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Drone »

But then again.
A post by Diamond might help clarify a few.
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by keyXrb »

CD is scumread #2 and I'm reluctant because I actually think PB is town now and CD is paired with them.
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by keyXrb »

Drone, do you think DS is scum? y/n
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by Drone »

I can't give a certain answer. My gut says no.
Reason says yes: “I don't believe in too scummy to be scum„
It's something he did.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by culted »

In post 1622, rb wrote:
In post 1600, culted wrote:
In post 1596, Leonshade wrote:Maria's push on culted is weird, but I don't see it as scummy.
The fixation on me is contrived.
Is it scummy contrived?
Well yea
1 they should have a real read to vote by now
2 did you see the mental gymnastics
3 who pledges loyalty to a third party
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:45 pm

Post by culted »

In post 1624, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1451, Painbringer wrote:
In post 1426, Klingoncelt wrote:I forgot that the Sheriff-Jailor likes to make bullshit claims.
i haven't fake claimed or made a bullshit claim this whole game, which is really surprising since i had like 4-5 things i had plans of pretending to be with flavor but Titus fucked up those plans.

regardless, this is weak. Even from you.
I really, really, really, really don't want to Scumread you guys Day1. Every game. That habit must be broken.
This isn't how reads work.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by culted »

In post 1720, Not Chara wrote:and why do you think i'm 3p?
This clears up a lot of confusion
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:05 pm

Post by culted »

In post 1739, DiamondSentinel wrote:Oh, culted, I would ask that you accept this. I would appreciate a PT with you right now.
Why?
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:08 pm

Post by culted »

In post 1759, Painbringer wrote:The stunt with culted is misdirection.
Jesus fucking christ
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by Leonshade »

I want to see either CD or DS flip today.

I'm having second thoughts on Drone, I can't verbalize what it is, but his latest posting doesn't feel like it's coming from scum. Call it gut.

Outside his early shitposting, I really don't see why there is a wagon on keyXrb.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”