ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:41 am

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 1920, Human Sequencer wrote:ThinkBig, Gamma, AA, can any of you tell the order of neighboring, and also any conversation of note that has happened recently?
ThinkBig is bleeding town right now, and this information is crucial to solving the game.
TwoFace makes a good point-- I can't understand these neighbourizing choices.
Ircher was added night 1. He died so the recruitment failed.
I was added night 2. Success.
Gamma was added last night. Success.

Irchers recruitment doesn't make sense if AA is scum. If AA was scum, why would he add someone that was getting killed by the scum team?

I think AA's recruitment makes a lot of sense from town's perspective. If I were a neighborizer, I'd add the people that are more likely town in order to create a pseudomason group with daychat.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:44 am

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 1923, Human Sequencer wrote:Now that your neighbourhood is out, there's no reason to hide any conversation in it's private topic. I would appreciate it if you would cease using it, because it's blatantly anti-town unless you all believe everybody else is town, in which circumstance you can operate as masons.
There isn't any real conversation going on in there right now. Ircher was killed and my slot didn't post in there. I strongly believe that all of in there are town.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:47 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

I don't agree. If I were a town neighbourizer, I'd use my power to create a targeted cop investigation towards all the players I'm unsure on.

You are correct though. It does check out as logically consistent when you consider that possibility, considering AA implied that he townread Ircher (defended him a whole bunch), could have been trying to sort Asphodel and also could have been trying to sort Gamma. His read on Gamma isn't made clear at the time of neighbourization.

It's worth noting that it's kinda unlikely AA intended to use the failed Ircher recruitment for townpoints, considering how little he commented on Ircher's alignment D1, and considering how little town influence that would give him. scumAA has -much- better things to do with that neighbourizer shot. Good I can trust at least that read.

AA is town.
nah
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:56 am

Post by TwoFace »

ugh yeah I guess that makes sense

unvote
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:02 am

Post by ThinkBig »

From PoE, the scum team had to be TF and Naomi. TF, care to respond?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:03 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1863, Alisae wrote:
In post 1814, Alisae wrote:I'm voting you because you've been playing like oppertunistic scum, you discredited me, and you scumclaimed.
Okay TF explain this.
since the thread was locked I couldn't respond, but given the flip can you?

I already explained how he didn't scum claim, can you show me where he was oppertunistic? specific examples? Also where did he discredit you?
In post 1865, Alisae wrote:
In post 1860, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1817, Alisae wrote:If Flub is scum, he just narrowed down my potential scum pool by a lot actually. I doubt he would include scum in there.
And if he's town he's just given his top 3 scum reads.
He didn't say if they were scum or not.
This I already explained earlier, he made that post based on his pov, if from his pov he is town, he didn't have to actually say if they were scum because that was implied
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:03 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1929, ThinkBig wrote:From PoE, the scum team had to be TF and Naomi. TF, care to respond?
care to respond to what? that you are using shitty poe?

i'm not scum so any poe that you use to says otherwise is crap
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:04 am

Okay, considering that TwoFace is willing to make that kind of post confirms TwoFace as town, to me.

What's the motivation for killing Gin over somebody like AA or I? We're both thinking the game through, are pretty onball and we've nabbed scum/sk one after the other. AA makes sense, a few people scumread him, could potentially become a mislynch. I've got a few townreads up my sleeve, though, and far more town influence than AA. The only scum motivation I can think of for choosing Gin as a nightkill over me is that I was potentially on the wrong track before (wanting to lynch Asphodel) which scum could leverage a few mislynches out of, combined with them being townread by me, leading them to feel safe, and/or them intending to incriminate and mislynch me somehow today. Another potential motivation is Gin being on the right track, and a danger to them, which is why I think it's important to comb over his posts sometime soon.

TwoFace's post above doesn't have any of those ulterior motives included. From the position he just painted in 1928, he can't easily push onto AA or me for a mislynch.

Perhaps I'm grossly overestimating my own skill and importance, which is why I think it's important for others to weigh in on this.

TwoFace is town.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:04 am

^referring to 1928
nah
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:09 am

Post by TwoFace »

i'm sorry but Think Big and whoever else is in the neighborhood isn't cleared. Ya'll can put them lower on the list if you want but they certainly aren't clear. ThinkBig outing the neighborhood doesn't make him obv town either. Sure ya'll can disagree with me but he isn't clear.

I still think Naomi is a good lynch and given that flubber was town, Alisae makes a good lynch also but i want her to respond to my request for examples of opportunistic and discrediting.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:11 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1932, Human Sequencer wrote:What's the motivation for killing Gin over somebody like AA or I?
I was totally expecting you to die btw, that gin kill made no sense and i felt like you were the person making the most sense.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:18 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1903, ThinkBig wrote:I'll give my reason and full analysis in the morning.
I can't wait for this btw.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:35 am

Post by ThinkBig »

@Human: If either TF or Naomi flips town, who would you argue is scum?
@TF: My analysis will be finished and should be up before 330 PM EST
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1934, TwoFace wrote:i'm sorry but Think Big and whoever else is in the neighborhood isn't cleared. Ya'll can put them lower on the list if you want but they certainly aren't clear. ThinkBig outing the neighborhood doesn't make him obv town either. Sure ya'll can disagree with me but he isn't clear.

I still think Naomi is a good lynch and given that flubber was town, Alisae makes a good lynch also but i want her to respond to my request for examples of opportunistic and discrediting.
Why? Like I didn't push flubber or talk about them? why is them being town making me look bad? This is a confusing statement.

As for the POE; Why has two face spent the entire game railroading me when we are on the same team?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

And by confusing I mean like your literally grasping at straws.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:02 am

Post by TwoFace »

I have scum read you since day 1 and I have not yet seen anything from you that makes me change my opinion. how is that confusing?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1940, TwoFace wrote:I have scum read you since day 1 and I have not yet seen anything from you that makes me change my opinion. how is that confusing?
Well Its confusing that you'd connect something i had nothing to do with, with me.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:33 am

Post by TwoFace »

I didn't. you are misreading my post.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:34 am

Post by TwoFace »

I am scum reading alisae for the flubber thing, not you
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1920, Human Sequencer wrote:ThinkBig, Gamma, AA, can any of you tell the order of neighboring, and also any conversation of note that has happened recently?
ThinkBig is bleeding town right now, and this information is crucial to solving the game.
Ircher, TB, me, from what I heard: I just now got in, and Ircher had to be chosen n1.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1923, Human Sequencer wrote:Now that your neighbourhood is out, there's no reason to hide any conversation in it's private topic. I would appreciate it if you would cease using it, because it's blatantly anti-town unless you all believe everybody else is town, in which circumstance you can operate as masons.
How?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1925, ThinkBig wrote:
Ircher was added night 1. He died so the recruitment failed.
I was added night 2. Success.
Gamma was added last night. Success.

Irchers recruitment doesn't make sense if AA is scum. If AA was scum, why would he add someone that was getting killed by the scum team?

I think AA's recruitment makes a lot of sense from town's perspective. If I were a neighborizer, I'd add the people that are more likely town in order to create a pseudomason group with daychat.
Also, note he didn't choose the NK multiple nights. So it's not the intention based on patterns.
<Embrace The Void>

Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:40 am

The scum motivation for putting posts in a pt instead of in the main thread is that you can use it to pocket other players in the game, and influence/manipulate them without exposing your reads/opinions to everybody else. Information in a PT can't be sifted by most of the playerbase.
The town motivation for putting posts in a pt instead of the main thread is ?????????
nah
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:58 am

Post by TwoFace »

I agree with HS on this one, masons almost always look like scum to me because you spend more time talking in the qt and not in the game so neighbors should probably just make their posts public. no point in hiding anything now the cat is out of the bag
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:35 am

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 1934, TwoFace wrote:I still think Naomi is a good lynch and given that flubber was town, Alisae makes a good lynch also but i want her to respond to my request for examples of opportunistic and discrediting.
I'd be willing to lynch Naomi. Not willing at all to lynch Alisae unless one of you two flip town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”