Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Leonshade »

Nobles can pledge their loyalty to each other?
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Not Chara »

rules only state nobles can be pledged to. nobles can also make pledges. though if i misread something, let me know.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Oh right, I forgot about the whole randoms potentially scum when CD flips as scum thing.

NC, only pledge to me if your role is weak! Also....pledges can be done privately, right? Why are people doing it publicly?

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Not Chara »

i suppose because people have been asking publicly. if it can be figured out by thorough reading, who has pledged to who, secret pledges don't really help in hiding info from scum.

is that a yes or no on whether you'd consider pledging loyalty to me? i'd recommend it.
and hold on a minute. i'm going to check who has exchanged hats. want to know if who's left, if at all.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1928, DiamondSentinel wrote:Unless Drone is really flaily as scum, unfortunately, I really doubt that this wagon is going to flip scum. Call it a hunch. However, my vote stays because this is to scummy to ignore. Either way, you should probably change your play, Drone. You're either flailing as scum or you are way too scummy town.
i forgot that Diamond had already said this about Drone, so my question is pointless.

i still think Diamond is town, but i have to oppose this behaviour wholeheartedly. don't policy vote someone you think is town.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:33 am

I'm not pledging to anyone without actually reading the game and deciding they're town.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Painbringer »

In post 2072, Not Chara wrote:Titus, what do you have to say to Cerb's response to your poking?
I am not thrilled with it. I will be checking with him every few meatworld days until they do things.
Hydra of Titus and Firebringer
Tone reading plus moon logic = Insanity
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Painbringer »

NC, you think I am town?
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2080, Reasonably Rational wrote:I'm not pledging to anyone without actually reading the game and deciding they're town.

-Cerb
and this response illustrates nicely why i didn't like Painbringer's offer to cross-pledge with you, considering how Titus feels about your slot.
if you decide to pledge to me, feel free to do so privately. i'll know if you did or not when you've finished your catchup, i imagine.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2082, Painbringer wrote:NC, you think I am town?
no, but i am so utterly
awful
at reading both of your heads that you're null for me instead of scum. willing to work with you, not confident you're town, is the best way i'd put it.
how do you feel about me?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Painbringer »

In post 2084, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2082, Painbringer wrote:NC, you think I am town?
no, but i am so utterly
awful
at reading both of your heads that you're null for me instead of scum. willing to work with you, not confident you're town, is the best way i'd put it.
how do you feel about me?

That's how I am treating RR but for the awful at reading them. I don't think they are lying about IRL. They would never do that. Yet, I am seeing avoidance. Hence why I am on them. RR cracks games as town. I don't see that, so I am going to be on their ass until I see it.

I feel you are pretty solidly town, by actions, interactions with scumreads and PoE.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Not Chara »

why are you willing to pledge loyalty to Rational, in that case? and if you weren't, why bring it up?
and i don't disagree with the concept but... if Rational is town, surely they'll play more when they have time and more information to work with. i don't think pressing them on the matter will change things much, except possibly trick you into thinking they're only putting in effort because you're on them for it, not because they're town. i'm not saying you'd think like this, it just came into my mind as a potential problem. bottom line, Rational doesn't strike me as the type of fruit you need to crack open for alignment-indicative information to come out.

how about loyalty to me instead? you don't need to answer that question with a post. Rational's comment made me realize there's something to be said for secret loyalties. so if you're townreading me, it's in your best interests to pledge, is all i'll say.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Not Chara »

Steal Hat: Drone
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Painbringer »

I was going for more of a carrot and stick. If RR continues to disappoint, we'll likely align with you. That's where I was going. RR really wanted a low power person though and there's no better than me. So if he brings the fire, I will reward them.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2063, Painbringer wrote:@Diamond, do you have a PT with culted?
That would be me
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Not Chara »

that reminds me i had this to post. it's just a collection.
In post 1072, Frozen Angel wrote:Pink Hats! : davesaz, Reasonably Rational, Aristophanes, Not Chara, DiamondSentinel, keyXrb, DarkInnocence, Painbringer, Klingoncelt, KainTepes, Vecna, randomidget

Blue Hats! : BTD6_maker, malpascp, Crystalline Dagger, McMenno, Leonshade, ssbm_Kyouko, Drone, culted
pairings:

Leonshade/Aristophanes
Kyouko/keyXrb
CD/Painbringer
KainTepes/McMenno
culted/Vecna

available
:
blue hats: BTD, mal, Drone
pink hats: davesaz, Rational, DIamond, DarkInnocence, Klingoncelt, random
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Vecna »

NC, can you do like a pinky swear thing that youre town this game? I dont have the scum feelings from you that your hydra was obviously showing in death note so we might make some magic happen here.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2091, Vecna wrote:NC, can you do like a pinky swear thing that youre town this game? I dont have the scum feelings from you that your hydra was obviously showing in death note so we might make some magic happen here.
i can do you one better than a pinky swear, provided you pledge your undying loyalty. ;>

though you could also just look at Watch Dogs, where i was scum without the added changes to my play that came from being in a hydra with Almost50.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Painbringer »

Diamond, I dare you to steal BTD's hat.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:12 am

Oh, hey, I just had a thought.

If there's anybody who can IC or otherwise confirm themselves as town to people they pledge to/whoever pledges to them, pledge to me and I'll pledge back and we can be secret friends!

Or not. Maybe that's a bad idea. I mean, I know it'll be good for me cuz I'll have someone I'll know is town to trust without exposing them to the rest of the people in the game who could be scum. Might be a bad idea overall? *shrug*

Think about it, if any roles exist that function this way. :D

-Cerb
Show

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Vecna »

All this talk about peoples pledging resulting in cool effects has me quite jealous. This silly pandora box stuff has pretty much made my already meager powers near obsolete.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2094, Reasonably Rational wrote:Oh, hey, I just had a thought.

If there's anybody who can IC or otherwise confirm themselves as town to people they pledge to/whoever pledges to them, pledge to me and I'll pledge back and we can be secret friends!

Or not. Maybe that's a bad idea. I mean, I know it'll be good for me cuz I'll have someone I'll know is town to trust without exposing them to the rest of the people in the game who could be scum. Might be a bad idea overall? *shrug*

Think about it, if any roles exist that function this way. :D

-Cerb
this plan would likely be ruined by the fact that you've asked only players with weak roles to pledge to you. so if someone had an IC confirmation ability... well, you know your role, not me, but by what you've said earlier i don't think asking others to pledge with you in this manner would work?

also, i realized that pledges are only confirmed to go through at the end of the day, so one can't learn if they were pledged to until the day is out.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2095, Vecna wrote:All this talk about peoples pledging resulting in cool effects has me quite jealous. This silly pandora box stuff has pretty much made my already meager powers near obsolete.
at least you have a vote. i'd give up my own meager powers for a spot on the votecount.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2077, Reasonably Rational wrote:Oh right, I forgot about the whole randoms potentially scum when CD flips as scum thing.

NC, only pledge to me if your role is weak! Also....pledges can be done privately, right? Why are people doing it publicly?

-Cerb
when
CD flips as scum? you scumreading them?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Vecna »

I can act as your voice. Who would you like me to vote? My vote is currently wasting away since noone is interested anymore in lynching rb.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”