Mini Normal 1861: Musical Mafia (TOWN WIN)

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I'm sorry for the quote wall but I'm not trying to spoiler that over phone

14 posts detailing why I think MDS is scum

Although not cited, I know for a fact I have put MDS explicitly as scum in a list of reads. Probably several times.

Massive is pulling off a pathetic straw grasp and I can't wait to hear about it's town with a push going against the grain or some other bullshit

Honestly while we're at it, he's also voting for me without an actual scum read on me and I'm too apathetic towards it to be shouting you all down about it the way I should be
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:26 am

Post by massive »

MDS is town. So at the very least you need to get over that. You want to come at me, feel free. But first thing you need to do is go back and re-read the post where I vote for you. One of you and Kairal is scum. So the question is, is your hyperreaction more indicative of scum? Or is Kairal's willingness to suddenly townread me more indicative of scum?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Holy white knight batman. This read on MDS is new for you.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:09 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

AJ where are you at right now?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Home.

Other than that, I'm thinking it's Shadow, Flubber, and one of Massive|MDS.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:28 am

Post by massive »

It is. I had a good long think overnight and decided that my first two days were going in completely the wrong direction.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

How the fuck do you get "hyper reaction" out of "apathetic"
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:34 am

Post by massive »

In post 1050, Flubbernugget wrote: Massive is pulling off a pathetic straw grasp and I can't wait to hear about it's town with a push going against the grain or some other bullshit
How is this indicative of apathetic?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:35 am

Post by massive »

Like, I don't know about you, but if I don't care about something, I don't feel like using swear words about it for SURE
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

VOTE: massive

I'm not moving my vote.

Pedit PATHETIC. I SAID PATHETIC. LIKE WHAT YOU'RE DOING NOW, WHICH IS ALSO FUCKING PATHETIC
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:40 am

Post by massive »

I guess we'll see then.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:40 am

Post by massive »

Oh but watch the mod force replace
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1050, Flubbernugget wrote:Honestly while we're at it, he's also voting for me without an actual scum read on me and I'm too
apathetic
towards it to be shouting you all down about it the way I should be
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:45 am

Post by massive »

I think people who are reading this game know that I (a) said I believe either you or Kairal are scum because of 1.07, (b) started making an effort to determine which (which included voting you to see how you'd react), and (c) might even get that you aren't apathetic despite how large you make that font. But seriously now I need to go find other games I've played with you to see what this is all about.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I've only attacked your play in a non discriminatory way so I have no clue what you're going on about

You can't play this poorly, piss someone off on it, and then expect it to pass as some sort of poe reaction test...thing.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Quit being childish. If you're going to burden us by having a replacement, I'm more than willing to act on my scum read and lynch you instead.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by massive »

You can't say I've pissed you off two posts after bolding the word "apathetic," geez.

Like, I actually suggested you get force-replaced in BooneyToonz1 and I don't think I got this reaction.

But in there I reference some other game we played together which I can't find immediately.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

So me bolding the word "apathetic" was in anticipation of someone saying I was trying to backtrack with one word over the other. It had nothing to do with the threat of a mod replace. I've also said why your mod replace didn't scare me.

My point that this reaction test thing you're doing makes no sense still holds.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Also I looked at the page you linked and suggest everyone else does too because it will take less than five minutes. Are you really comparing a force replace threat over activity to whatever you're trying to do here?
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Kairal »

I get your frustration flubs. That said I've effectively lynched the nail that sticks out 3 times now and gotten no scum. I'm just not sure doing it a 4th time is gonna help.

I went from 1.07 through to when Newman enters the game and didn't see anyone trying to stop a massive lynch. Did scum really just sit around while their team mate was close to getting lynched hoping that Newman would show up and step into a noose for them? I doubt it. Remember that many people were also suspicious of Io. It would have been quite easy to suddenly decide massive was town and then move to Io. It didn't really happen and this suggests to me that all three wagons were town and scum had no need to show their hands.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by massive »

GAME NOTE: Any time I mention mod force-replace, I am making a dig at the mod. Any time I mention vote counts, I am making a dig at the mod. I put it in there as a joke, please take it as such.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by massive »

Sure would like some other opinions on Kairal. Besides MDS.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Kairal »

In post 421, culted wrote:VOTE: Newman

I think comes from scum a good amount of the time.
He's too fixated on the cloud push, I think it's fair to say that trying to hammer home your own townness can be scummy in some environments, but he's not really trying to wrangle with anyone in particular about it. Mostly looks like he's just trying to convince cloud that he's scum and not really anyone else.

Ya know, stay justified, stay unquestioned, out of the limelight.

Specifically the "someone tell me why they're town" is scummy at the end, doesn't feel like someone searching for answers but someone looking like they are.
Wait... what am I smoking? This came like 2 posts after 1.07. I must've have missed it the first time. Here's culted starting a Newman wagon. This is before Newman started tunneling Mini with the mod confirmed thing. And Aj also calls out Newman before this. Am I looking at a culted, massive and AJ team?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

No? Read Newman's initial posts. They were legitimately garbage.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Kairal »

I mean I don't entirely disagree with you I guess. Timing wise though this push comes when massive is the clear lynch frontrunner. From culted at least it very much looks like it could be a defense.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”