Montreal Meet (December 29 to January 2(+))

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Montreal Meet (December 29 to January 2(+))

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Tue May 17, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

This is probably going to be the
coldest
coolest meet ever, so you should probably attend!~

As of right now the plan is to rent an airbnb, Mina and DGB both say they could probably host a couple, potentially ABR depending on life situation at that point in time.

Dates are Dec 29 to Jan 2. If you want to stay a bit longer we can probably make some arrangements!~
Fill out the survey Meetreal Info

Payment

As you might have understood, we're going to be renting an airbnb for the duration of this meet, this way we get to have an hub downtown where we can all stay and avoid the back and forth between different places, and also be close to every important location for a meet (metro to do tourism, bar to do drinking, karaoke to keep Ether distracted).
As a result, I would really like if all of you could chip in so we can get this booked as quickly and as smoothly as possible.

I have set up a PayPal.Me so you can send the money safely to me. We don't have an exact number of people confirmed yet obviously, but I have calculated that based on shown interest It'd be good if people could give roughly 75 USD each. You are free to give more if you want of course, and any extra funds I end up getting will be put towards paying for extra meet stuff (booze, activities, food, etc). I'll keep a money count updated in thread. It'd be good if you could PM me when you make a donation so I know who has put down money.
I'm not gonna break anyone's arm
to pay 75$ minimum and am willing to put a bit of extra myself if push comes to shove, but it'd mean a lot if yall can be cooperative <3

The airbnb can hold 26 people, Mina has said she could possibly host 2, DGB has said she can possibly host 2 as well, for a total of something like
at least 33 slots

Count em /in (Not a confirmed list, but what we're looking at right now):

Dramonic
Mina
DrippingGoofball
Albert B. Rampage
Bertrand
gammagooey
Empire
Iecerint
Vampirate
RadiantCowbell
ActionDan
Fate
Sudo_Nym
Katsuki

Interested:

Kison
aristophanes
Last edited by dramonic on Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:07 am, edited 55 times in total.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #1) » Tue May 17, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

Getting to Montreal

Air

Montreal is served by Pierre-Elliot Trudeau International Airport (YUL). From there you can take the 747 bus directly to downtown, which is most likely where the airbnb is gonna be. By metro you can get to Mina's place as well, so we'll all be connected! <3

Train/Bus

Montreal is pretty train/bus friendly and we have trains and busses that go to Toronto, Chicago, New York and a bunch of other convenient locations on a daily basis (or in Chicago bussing, a whole day basis). We are a transit city!

Car

Driving is an option to get to us. Parking within the city is limited of course, but if necessary we can park people at one of many locations for free (while I can't host at my parents', there's still 6 parking slots there and a train to get downtown within walking distance! Hurray for free parking!)

This is what we're looking at right now, but I'll keep the thread religiously updated :3
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #2) » Tue May 17, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

I shoulda locked the thread while making this post <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Tue May 17, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 18, Mina wrote:Unless your goal is to give all the poor southerners frostbite, this seems like the second worst time to hold a Montreal meet (with the first worst being during February), but I will definitely be there.
Well, it's a good time block for anyone in college/uni, because nobody ever has class during those weeks. It's far enough that people can save for it, but close enough that... Well meets should be as close as possible obv.
Also it's hilarious to watch the southerners experience cold weather
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #4) » Tue May 17, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 19, Zachrulez wrote:We're going to be in Montreal in the middle of June. Looks like that is going to be about 6 months too early. :(
A) Who's we?
B) We should hang out! We have something like 7 scummers, 8 if you count sitebanned ones!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #5) » Tue May 17, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

enabled 3 votes per person and voteswap.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #6) » Tue May 17, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by dramonic »

Do you have some floor space to offer?
I've contacted the rest of the Montrealers as well, but the biggest airbnb I've found so far is 16 and at our current pace we'll bust.
Like, I'm cool with renting two if necessary but it's good to have cheaper options :p
Last edited by dramonic on Tue May 17, 2016 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #7) » Tue May 17, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

allrighty
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #8) » Tue May 17, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 40, Mina wrote:The max I can host is literally two, and one spot would already be reserved. Well, unless people want to set up air mattresses in my kitchen--I have a large kitchen and a small everything else. So I think a second AirBnB is a good idea if this is even 50% of the size of the Chicago meet.
Technically if this is half the size of Chicago we can all fit in 1 airbnb :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #9) » Tue May 17, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

Clarification: Right now I'm looking at a 4 day meet setup, but what limits me is that I can't foot the initial bill for a week. If people want to go for longer and presend their contribution (as we get closer to the date obv) then we could see about turning this into a week meet!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #10) » Tue May 17, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

Like, there's a place at 2500$ for 16 people for a full week.
That's pretty cheap, but I don't have 2500$ + 500$ deposit laying around <.<

EDIT: That sounds like a good option actually <.<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #11) » Tue May 17, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

I personally am not a fan of 27-30, I'm just opening as many options for the sake of convenience.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #12) » Wed May 18, 2016 7:30 am

Post by dramonic »

What hippy said. We're not gonna be outside for the most part <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #13) » Wed May 18, 2016 10:20 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 79, Katsuki wrote:also ya dram this is a p fucking bad time to host a meet

if youre gonna do winter at least do it during carnival to make it worth the cold ._.
It's the most convenient time for people in college/uni because it's winter break. I've mentionned that already :p
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #14) » Fri May 20, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's like I chose them on purpose! :p
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #15) » Sat May 21, 2016 6:23 am

Post by dramonic »

. . .
umm...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #16) » Sat May 21, 2016 6:28 am

Post by dramonic »

You people are bizarre
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #17) » Mon May 23, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by dramonic »

Today I visited the place I am planning to rent for meetreal.
It's basically most of the second floor of a 2-floor apartment complex. The apartments are SO NICE LOOKING *_*
It's mostly double beds so you'll have to find a bunk buddy but it's super spacious and OMG IT'S SO NICE LOOKING.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #18) » Mon May 23, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by dramonic »

So you die in the flesh, and then you get to die on the inside too! :D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #19) » Thu May 26, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

I like how kats is inviting people to Mtl while living in toronto.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #20) » Thu May 26, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

to be fair montreal is beautiful in the summer.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #21) » Fri May 27, 2016 5:27 am

Post by dramonic »

Well the lodging I'm looking into is on Bishop, so we're at most 5 minutes by foot from the subway station and the busiest bar street of montreal~
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #22) » Fri May 27, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

Awwwww
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #23) » Sun May 29, 2016 9:01 am

Post by dramonic »

UPDATE!

I am currently looking at some options for the airbnb renting stuff. I've found a pretty great spot, so here are the pricing options. group size excludes Mina, DGB, Bertrand and 4 extras who can be hosted by them.

Option A: 30th-2nd, group of 26 (33 with above)
- 2920$ (2240 USD)
Option B: 30th-2nd, group of 18 (25 with above)
- 2080$ (1600 USD)
Option C: Any other option, group of 26 (33 with above)
- 1770$ (1382 USD)
Option D: Any other option, group of 18 (25 with above)
- 1280$ (982 USD)

I'll post some pictures shortly, the landlord should email them to me.

We're looking at roughly ~112$ (86 USD)/person for the holiday options or ~70$ (54 USD)/person for the non-holiday. Bigger group is cheaper.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #24) » Sun May 29, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

Now, it would be very nice of the people who will be getting hosted by DGB/Mina to also participate financially, at least a bit, considering we'll all be spending most of the time at the bnb anyways.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #25) » Tue May 31, 2016 7:02 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 172, Thestatusquo wrote:How much would it cost to do it for an extra day? Like would that be prohibitively expensive?
~18 USD/persoon
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #26) » Tue May 31, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

Total
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:17 am

Post by dramonic »

Time for a get together!~
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 182, ViGGilante wrote:We are coming.
who are you?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:55 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm free between 8am on friday and 2am on sunday.~
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's June dammit.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

Ill keep tabs on the thread
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's oki :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

Dates have been set!
Now I just gotta complete the payment setup!~
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by dramonic »

Payment info added to the first post!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:46 am

Post by dramonic »

I would LIKE to have all the /confirms by September, but I'm aware it's hard to know that far in advance.
Note that a majority of the SUPP top 10 is /interested or /in!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

holy crap that's really early.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:43 am

Post by dramonic »

0-o
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:16 am

Post by dramonic »

Reminder that while I dont care if people smoke weed or whatever outside the apartments, it is not allowed inside (landlord's orders!) We have ashtrays n stuff for cigarettes though.
Also I have to put down a rather sizeable security deposit, so I am barring hard drugs.

I'll also setup a mattress in a bathroom for when BRO gets unvariably blackout drunk ♡
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:54 am

Post by dramonic »

He actually told me "I don't care if you smoke weed, but don't do it inside".
Apparently I look like a stoner? .-.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:03 am

Post by dramonic »

I got accross the border from USA to Canada on my way back from Caffwagon
without my passport
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:07 am

Post by dramonic »

Probably, it was 5 years ago
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:27 am

Post by dramonic »

Can you please manage your drugs deals out of thread?
"I won't stop you from smoking weed outside the apartments" is not "I encourage you"
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

I mean I PREFER outside, but I don't have specific restrictions from the landlord for that.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:47 am

Post by dramonic »

:(
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:42 am

Post by dramonic »

I need more /confirm *_*
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by dramonic »

yaaaaaaaaaaay~!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm cool with that, just bear in mind there's an airbnb part cost of ~70USD as well :p
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by dramonic »

Depending on how many of your buddies you plan to bring we might have to rent an extra apt on the floor <.<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #49) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:35 am

Post by dramonic »

I dont know if we'll be using them, but sure.
Also I'll keep you updated on that extra apt.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #50) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by dramonic »

Damn Mina, you're such a cougar.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:17 am

Post by dramonic »

ummm sure?
What do you need exactly?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:03 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 308, hiplop wrote:/out, probably.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #53) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:19 am

Post by dramonic »

you're probably the worst T_T
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by dramonic »

sorta, but the landlord is pretty lax and we can just haul people over to my/DGB/Mina/Albert's place if necessary at that point.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by dramonic »

...provision?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 328, Sudo_Nym wrote:It would also be easier for me to justify if there was a dedicated "sight-seeing" period. So like, if I arrived before the meet (with Vi?) and then we went out and did touristy things and took pictures and what not before the meet proper starts cutting into that time. Also, I'm told that going around your own city with a sight-seeing tourist is fun!
I will gladly give you a tour, but I have the reputation of organizing death marches.
You'll be hatching those eggs tho!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:17 am

Post by dramonic »

I can't guarantee no slipping and head cracking, it's January so there will probably be some ice in some places.
It's mostly that I have a lot of cardio so I can walk people around and up mountains for hours on end <w<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:07 am

Post by dramonic »

welp lol
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by dramonic »

Are you getting fired from the Navy? <.<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:23 am

Post by dramonic »

ALRIGHT SO

Since most of you haven't been giving me feedback and I have yet to receive a single penny, I'm setting up a form/poll/thing. Also I'm reopening the dates cuz again, no money yet anyways

I'd really like for everyone to answer it.

Meetreal Info
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #61) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:56 am

Post by dramonic »

To whoever asked:
Yes, we can make this a week long.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #62) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:10 am

Post by dramonic »

You can pay in september, that's fine, I'm just trying to get a grasp of where everyone's at IRT to this.
Organization is haaaaaaaaaard
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:51 am

Post by dramonic »

My appreciation and potentially respect.
Those are very rare items!~
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #64) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:55 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 361, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 360, Sudo_Nym wrote:Is there going to be a language problem if I go to the shops? I just realized that Montreal is francophonic, and I don't speak franco.
not downtown. montreal is billingual
^

Also for the most part I expect people to generally be with one of me/mina/dgb
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

Nah, if I insult something in french it'll be Mina's accent :3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #66) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:40 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 374, Egg wrote:So how much of Montreal stuff is outdoors? Like is this suitable for small children in winter? (2 years old and 3-4 months old looking at the Dec/Jan time frame)
A lot of stuff is indoor and we can fascinate your 2yo with stuff like the biodome (all the animals for very cheap), but we're assuming they have proper winter clothes. Average temperature during that time of the year is 16 farenheit, so you gotta dress accordingly.

I'm reading this as you imagining our temperatures are too extreme for baby survival and it's wonderful.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #67) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:06 am

Post by dramonic »

We make babies and they turn out fine T_T
I mean I don't but...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:12 am

Post by dramonic »

bump, still missing plenty of surveys.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

The vast majority of the answers I got from the survey point towards a preference for 29-2, so I'm gonna update the OP with those dates.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #70) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

pokes
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #71) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am

Post by dramonic »

=/
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #72) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:57 am

Post by dramonic »

indeed!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #73) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:05 am

Post by dramonic »

Hello everyone!
I sent a mass PM to people who voiced interest or are in cuz I am still missing a LOT of concrete in/out and moneh!
As a reminder, it's roughly 75USD (though feel free to send more if you have money), the paypal link is in the OP, and I love all of you.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #74) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by dramonic »

wait what? <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #75) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

Please refrain from shitting up my meet thread!~
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #76) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:29 am

Post by dramonic »

Nikanor isn't attending meetreal, he just lives with Mantis.
If someone wants to stay with them while the meet is ongoing it is at their discretion, it's not like the event is actually happening at their place.

This is all that's gonna be said on this subject.

Kindly keep your opinions out of here, I really don't fucking care wether you like, hate, worship or demonize banned users.

That goes for
everyone
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #77) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:39 am

Post by dramonic »

Nobody is debating anything.
Now please stop baiting people. I don't care that you're a mod, I'm trying to organize a meet here and your intervention, after I've already discussed the situation extensively with an admin, is both inflammatory and unnecessary.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #78) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:42 am

Post by dramonic »

No worries, there are still
PLENTY
of people who haven't completed their stuff.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #79) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's snowing right now.
This bodes well.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #80) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:56 pm

Post by dramonic »

People we are now stickied
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #81) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:57 am

Post by dramonic »

Are you still joined by mysterious acolyte or is it just you afterall?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #82) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

50 days left!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #83) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:40 am

Post by dramonic »

:D
KIIIIIISE! <3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #84) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 462, Maruchan wrote:so dram, if I show up at like 4 in the mornin on the 29th, is there somewhere for me and ranmaru to crash till noon?

also if peopel need transit to/from airports/bus stations/etc I would be happy to assist dram in offering said transportation. my car is small, but it drives from point a to b so you'll learn to live with it :P
There is definitely a place to crash til noon, which I'll give you directions to in due time :p
As for "assisting me" in offering transportation... I don't drive, so I can give maps and shit and pick up people from the airport by bus, but I ain't driving anyone anywhere. :p
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #85) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

Guys this is in a little over a month and I'm missing the payments from like 80% of you.
PLEASE
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #86) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:55 pm

Post by dramonic »

5 weeks to go people!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #87) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

There's a list in the OP :p
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #88) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

I just received an unidentified payment. Whoevver it was please message me <.<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #89) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:01 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 478, Sudo_Nym wrote:Just remember that Canada's a commonwealth country, so they drive on the other side of the road.
2660 Hochelaga Street, Montreal

Sorry, thought I'd posted it already '_'
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #90) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:54 am

Post by dramonic »

Dont forget to send the monez
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #91) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:44 am

Post by dramonic »

2 weeks and a few daaaaays
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #92) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

I will andy <3 <3 <3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #93) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:15 am

Post by dramonic »

Weren't you driving?
Or was it Maru driving?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #94) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:47 am

Post by dramonic »

heeeeeeeey less than 2 weeks!

Im gonna bring some inflatable beds, but if you want to bring one along its always a good idea (especially ran/maru since traveling by car lets you have waaaaaaaay more luggage room)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #95) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:09 am

Post by dramonic »

Also as a reminder to our american visitors, check your roaming charges for your cellphone if you're gonna text/call people!~
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #96) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:18 am

Post by dramonic »

there are real beds, yes
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #97) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:07 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #98) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:45 am

Post by dramonic »

So is Katsuki! :D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #99) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

tomorrow I'm getting up early and pickin up (by which I mean gathering, cuz ~busses~) all the people from the airport.
AAAAAAAAAAH!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #100) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

In quebec, tomorrow IS the 27th.
EST bitch
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #101) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 530, Mina wrote:The following are mandatory, in that case:

1) Poutine
2) Smoked meat (however, I veto the Reubens that we go to EVERY meet, even though I warn people in advance that it's not good and they agree with me afterwards)
3) Montreal bagels (such as St. Viateur or Fairmount bagels).

Since it's too early for a Cabane à sucre, those are the only major Montrealer/Quebecer/Canadian foods I can think of.
Reubens is good >:(
Also Cretons, we need cretons.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #102) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

I dont mind either I like both. In my defense whenever I make people walk they just want to stop ASAP :X
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #103) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:02 am

Post by dramonic »

We have acquired a Sudo_Nym!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #104) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:06 am

Post by dramonic »

setting the mood! :D

Sudo almost killed himself once already.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #105) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

We have upgraded from 2 to 5!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #106) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:29 am

Post by dramonic »

We are alive!
So what's the plan for today?
ABR, Mina, DGB, any suggestions?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #107) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:47 am

Post by dramonic »

starting tomorrow we'll just be in the city all the time, so we'll synch up from there.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #108) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:53 am

Post by dramonic »

right now we're just chilling at the airbnb. Im pretty sure Sudo will kill us if we make him walk more
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #109) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:59 am

Post by dramonic »

Wheres RC < <
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #110) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 586, Iecerint wrote:
In post 584, Fate wrote:ABR YOI MISSING OUT
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #111) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:35 am

Post by dramonic »

Im all alone and heading home :(
It was awesome having yall over, I really hope I see you guys at other meets!
Maybe eventually Ill host another meetreal :)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #112) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:52 am

Post by dramonic »

<3 <3 <3

ever gonna update that sig kats?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #113) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:56 am

Post by dramonic »

wow that sucks. :/
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #114) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by dramonic »

what iece said. Goofbash was 15-22 June, this meet was effectively from the 27th to the 4th, so similar lengths. The fact YOU barely showed up isn't indicative of the length of the meet :p
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #115) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:25 am

Post by dramonic »

/in if it happens
I'm a hoot

Return to “General Discussion”