Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2109, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2106, Painbringer wrote:You are right on culted and Leon.

Cd, ds, culted, random, Leon. Rr, TP/town. Rest town.
well i don't like the Dagger wagon, and i think Diamond is town. wagon Leon instead?
Why are you basing your wagon based on the scumreads of another one of your scumreads?
In post 2110, Vecna wrote:VOTE: leon

ok
Did something happen to your townread on me, or are you simply giving up your vote to Chara?
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by Drone »

What I wanted to ask, wtf is Vecna up to me anyway?
For science. For the mind!
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by Drone »

Up to anyway *
For science. For the mind!
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:39 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2141, Crystalline Dagger wrote:
In post 2041, Leonshade wrote:
In post 2030, Crystalline Dagger wrote:If you feel that you have to vote me then whatever. Meh, i cant really reason with some people on my wagon as they are set in how they are voting. Keep in mind though that nothing will come of the lynch.
All i can say is that if im lynched then it will be an interesting end of the day.
Geez guys, i dont really think i can rightfully defend what Gamma did with his vote i voted Keyrb because he is my scumread but i never said he was my only read, just the only one i felt comfortable putting forth. Unfortunately, i dont think i can do much defending here because it seems most of the votes on our wagon are due to "just general scumreads" or "gut reads". You would think there would be better reasoning but really i think Keyrb is the only slot to actually have a reason behind their vote and its funny because they are my #1 scumread yet i feel their vote isnt OMGUS or retaliatory, they actually have a full read to back up how they feel. All i am saying is that no one is going to get what they want if im on the lynch block.

Also, i have repeatedly said that i feel PB is near confirmed town due to the flavor of the game and i don't plan on enacting the suicide pact if i am lynched, i rather not cause town to lose an obvious town role. All i ask is that if we reach L-1 then we have time to claim, that is super important that we are granted that. I dont want a bloodbath because someone lolhammered.

~Jin~
Bolded: super-scummy.

This whole post reeks of caught scum, only reason not to lynch this is to save Painbringer.
Why is it scummy? I give Scout's Honor that PB will not be killed if we are lynched.
~GE
"Interesting end of the day" is a veiled threat. There's nothing interesting about the end of the day if you flip town and let Painbringer live, so it's clear you're threatening that bad things will happen to town if you get lynched. If you were a townie with some negative utility upon your lynch, you would've claimed already.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Leonshade »

And the rest of the post is going "why me" about being scumread for your other hydra head's actions.
- Vecna
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Just going to sheep key for now since I know he's town, though I'd also be down to lynch RR/DI simply on the basis that they have declared they won't be swapping hats with anyone. Going 1 for 1 with scum is a good trade and getting a PT to find out if your lover is scum is also very pro-town. Doesn't make sense to me that a townie would not want to swap hats with anyone at all, especially a noble that you TR and could pledge to.

VOTE: DiamondSentinel
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2150, Leonshade wrote:Why are you basing your wagon based on the scumreads of another one of your scumreads?
i scumread you independently, where did you get the sense of anything different.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:55 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2155, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Just going to sheep key for now since I know he's town, though I'd also be down to lynch RR/DI simply on the basis that they have declared they won't be swapping hats with anyone. Going 1 for 1 with scum is a good trade and getting a PT to find out if your lover is scum is also very pro-town. Doesn't make sense to me that a townie would not want to swap hats with anyone at all, especially a noble that you TR and could pledge to.

key is mod-confirmed town to you?

what exactly is alignment indicative about a difference of theory opinion, in Rational's case? obviously they don't agree about it being protown, and lying about how one feels about mafia theory as scum simply to avoid a PT that has just as much use for town as it does for scum... it doesn't make sense as a point to scumread them.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2156, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2150, Leonshade wrote:Why are you basing your wagon based on the scumreads of another one of your scumreads?
i scumread you independently, where did you get the sense of anything different.
You presented four scumreads, then narrowed the possible wagons down to two because those were the ones you shared with Painbringer.
- Vecna
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Not Chara »

no, i asked players to vote you because you're my best scumread after key, who was failing to be wagoned. since Painbringer is saying they're scumreading you too, i asked them to vote you. it's not rocket science.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Ah, I misread 2109, never mind.
- Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2151, Drone wrote:What I wanted to ask, wtf is Vecna up to me anyway?
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:06 pm

Post by Not Chara »

oh, and Cerb: regarding what you've been talking about, pledge to me today. i can pinky swear you won't regret it.

pedit: alright. about Gamma's threat... do you find threats scummy? have you played with Gamma before? he's exactly the type to threaten/warn as town, and possibly scum too. and 48 hours is enough to move the wagon, i don't see why a player would fullclaim when they might not even be lynched. it doesn't make them more likely to be scum at all.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:09 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2157, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2155, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Just going to sheep key for now since
I know he's town
, though I'd also be down to lynch RR/DI simply on the basis that they have declared they won't be swapping hats with anyone. Going 1 for 1 with scum is a good trade and getting a PT to find out if your lover is scum is also very pro-town. Doesn't make sense to me that a townie would not want to swap hats with anyone at all, especially a noble that you TR and could pledge to.

key is mod-confirmed town to you?

what exactly is alignment indicative about a difference of theory opinion, in Rational's case? obviously they don't agree about it being protown, and lying about how one feels about mafia theory as scum simply to avoid a PT that has just as much use for town as it does for scum... it doesn't make sense as a point to scumread them.
There's no good reason for town to avoid the opportunity to venge a scum or at least vig a slot that may need to be flipped for the good of the town. Scum are limited in numbers and would be scared to be paired with town. They would like to pair with each other or with a PR read. Do you think scum, who need to be able to lynch as many slots as possible would want to be tied up to a town slot that could suicide on them if scum ever turned on their lover? Scum have reason to not partner up, town do not.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:12 pm

Post by Not Chara »

that isn't true. and
again
the point is you and Rational disagree on theory. that doesn't make them scum in any world, it means you disagree on theory. if scum Rational believed becoming lovers with town benefited town more than scum, you'd better believe they'd want to ally with town. i'd say your thinking on this is too simple.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:12 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2150, Leonshade wrote:
In post 2109, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2106, Painbringer wrote:You are right on culted and Leon.

Cd, ds, culted, random, Leon. Rr, TP/town. Rest town.
well i don't like the Dagger wagon, and i think Diamond is town. wagon Leon instead?
Why are you basing your wagon based on the scumreads of another one of your scumreads?
In post 2110, Vecna wrote:VOTE: leon

ok
Did something happen to your townread on me, or are you simply giving up your vote to Chara?
Maybe I wanted to trick you into hatting up with me so I could kill you? Maybe I just like to do random stuff without explanation. Maybe im scum and I have no good reason but I just felt like doing this. Maybe I just dont like you. Maybe this is all a diversion or some weird reaction test. Maybe I dont even know why I did it, or didnt do it, or did do it but plan to undo it.

Hmmm
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:14 pm

Post by Not Chara »

there's the fact that town can't be sure if they'd partnered with scum, so there is no guarantee they'd force their scum lover to suicide.
there's also that scum will
always
kill a townie they're partner with via lovers.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:15 pm

Post by Vecna »

What do you think that happened Leon? Do you think you can outsmart the Chara and stop this impending wagon that is sure to be your undoing?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:22 pm

Post by Vecna »

Who wants my loyalty? And if you do, are you sure its a smart idea to be linked to me? Do I get cookies in return?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:25 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

scum will also always kill a townie every night. They don't need to risk becoming lovers with a townie that might kill them. Town have the numbers advantage and can afford to risk killing another town sometimes if their partner's alignment is ambiguous. Partnering is like becoming an optional Vengeful, that's much more powerful in the hands of a town than a scum because town are weak as individuals already.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:29 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Scum also don't want to partner with each other because once one is caught and they don't venge the other it will make the other look very suspicious.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:29 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2162, Not Chara wrote: pedit: alright. about Gamma's threat... do you find threats scummy? have you played with Gamma before? he's exactly the type to threaten/warn as town, and possibly scum too. and 48 hours is enough to move the wagon, i don't see why a player would fullclaim when they might not even be lynched. it doesn't make them more likely to be scum at all.
The Jin thread was the one with the veiled threat. CD doesn't need to fullclaim to claim why lynching them would hurt town.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2165, Vecna wrote:
Maybe I wanted to trick you into hatting up with me so I could kill you? Maybe I just like to do random stuff without explanation. Maybe im scum and I have no good reason but I just felt like doing this. Maybe I just dont like you. Maybe this is all a diversion or some weird reaction test. Maybe I dont even know why I did it, or didnt do it, or did do it but plan to undo it.

Hmmm
Your mind games have thoroughly defeated me, I have no choice but to claim scum and vote myself.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:33 pm

Post by Leonshade »

@SSMB:
The very fact that you're having a reasonable debate about the merits of the lover thing proves that disagreeing with you isn't AI.
- Vecna
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:47 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Chara is just saying mechanical things about how lovers work and suggesting that RR/DI might see things differently though, they're not giving their opinion on the lovers, nor did they attempt to provide any reasoning to counter what I'm saying. She's said "that's not true" and "your thinking is too simple" but does not attempt to argue against what I'm saying. This isn't a debate, this is Chara defending something they themselves don't believe in. They're also only defending RR and not talking about DI

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”