Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Leonshade »

VOTE: DiamondSentinel

Hammering CD is out of the question while the lack of a flip remains a threat.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Oh Jesus H Christ. Do I have to claim?
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by keyXrb »

yes you can fakeclaim if you like
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2227, keyXrb wrote:yes you can fakeclaim if you like
:lol:
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by keyXrb »

or you can just die like a good scum

the only thing stopping me wanting to kill CD is that it means PB dies
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:12 pm

In post 2227, keyXrb wrote:yes you can fakeclaim if you like
You know damn well that I'm town.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by keyXrb »

well I don't
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by keyXrb »

can we lynch this scumbucket already
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by keyXrb »

or are we gonna insist on making 90 pages into 900
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by rb »

Someone slipped earlier in the game that Freedom is the town faction and I wanna stab that mofo because now every scum with a little bit of Code Geass knowledge is gonna fakeclaim

Which is fkn stupid because this lynchwagon is gonna go right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round while every scum fakeclaims until we've all massclaimed day1 which is shit

Let's lynch a motherfucker already
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by Painbringer »

DS, we have 16 hours to lynch. Make a damn strong solid lynch case, claim, or vow to hammer CD.
Hydra of Titus and Firebringer
Tone reading plus moon logic = Insanity
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2135, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2124, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Is it just me or did RR say he was going to lie about being conftown with someone and then say "that might not work because i might be third party scum when i flip".

Did i just not understand what he wrote or does this make no sense to anyone?

~Jin~

Jin, let's say your role is such that if someone pledges to you, you can confirm that you're town to them, okay?

Got that idea fixed in your mind?

Alright.

Now, at some point I have to confirm that you're town to the game. This happens 100% of the time.

What does me saying that you're conftown to me do to the game when my alignment is an unknown? Nothing. It makes it probable that you're town, but not certain, which means mechanically your slot is still a potential mislynch.

It isn't until I flip as town that your slot becomes conftown.

That's the normal course of things, and it's fairly weak.

In a bastard game, either you or I could have an alignment change at some point, thus negating the confirmation I received, OR making it so when I flip, you remain a potential mislynch.

The other possibility is that when I tell the game that you're conftown per mod communication, you claim that it's because we're masons, thus taking us both off the lynch table. I wasn't suggesting this WOULD happen, merely mentioning it for the sake of thoroughness.

Why is this so confusing for you and klingon?

-Cerb
Because it sounds more like you're Traitor or Judas.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Yes, because I'm as bad as some people are and would use some means OTHER than flavor to crumb my role to the scum team.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:23 pm

In post 2235, Painbringer wrote:DS, we have 16 hours to lynch. Make a damn strong solid lynch case, claim, or vow to hammer CD.
You and key are my 2 biggest scumreads. I want either of you lynched. Preferably key. If you help me strongarm this lynch, then I'll give you my case. But I need you to vote key first.
“Why was I chosen?'
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Painbringer »

In post 2238, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2235, Painbringer wrote:DS, we have 16 hours to lynch. Make a damn strong solid lynch case, claim, or vow to hammer CD.
You and key are my 2 biggest scumreads. I want either of you lynched. Preferably key. If you help me strongarm this lynch, then I'll give you my case. But I need you to vote key first.
I will vote key if your case persuades me enough. Not the other way around.

Case, claim, or vow.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:30 pm

In post 2239, Painbringer wrote:

Case, claim, or vow.
The latter is off the table.
I will not claim unless I have no other option.

Vote key before I give my case. I want to see that you are truly capable of acting pro-town. Because you have never once proved this to me in a game.
“Why was I chosen?'
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2163, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
There's no good reason for town to avoid the opportunity to venge a scum or at least vig a slot that may need to be flipped for the good of the town. Scum are limited in numbers and would be scared to be paired with town. They would like to pair with each other or with a PR read. Do you think scum, who need to be able to lynch as many slots as possible would want to be tied up to a town slot that could suicide on them if scum ever turned on their lover? Scum have reason to not partner up, town do not.
Everyone that thinks this way is wrong.

I've been in games where some players can pair up. I wound up joining with a Scum. :roll: They'd con me, get information, then I'd be the factional kill target. Hiplop or Cerb was the first to do that... was it a Mastin game?... I can't remember and I'm not looking it up. Plus I can't say too much because there's an ongoing...

Anyway, what I'm saying is that the 2-person PT mechanic can be very beneficial to Scum.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2168, Vecna wrote:Who wants my loyalty? And if you do, are you sure its a smart idea to be linked to me? Do I get cookies in return?
I'd like some loyalty.

Royals don't bake. I'll have a statue built in your honor, how's that sound?
-
MiniDeathStar
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by Painbringer »

In post 2240, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2239, Painbringer wrote:

Case, claim, or vow.
The latter is off the table.
I will not claim unless I have no other option.

Vote key before I give my case. I want to see that you are truly capable of acting pro-town. Because you have never once proved this to me in a game.
I guess you are claiming then.

I do not need to prove myself to you. If you cannot look at Wake's Role Madness or Suikoden and assume I am always anti-town, my vote sheeping you would not be protown.

Case claim or vow.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2188, Randomnamechange wrote:
Painbringer is being firebringer tbh I don't really know how to deal with that slot.
Fire's V/LA right now. That's Titus.
-
MiniDeathStar
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:57 pm

First off, the first third of their ISO is shitposting. They continued to shitpost far after everyone else quit. This shows that they couldn't give a fuck about creating content to move the game forward.

The next third of it is one-liners. They have continued to not provide content. They give "naked reads" without even acting on them. If they were voteless, this would be completely fine. But they aren't. So it's not.

And then we reach this post:
In post 747, keyXrb wrote:
In post 746, DiamondSentinel wrote:Kid, watch yourself. Her logic may be faulty, but it doesn't call for that kind of slander.
it really, really does because i can't actually play a single fucking theme game without having Titus tunnel me for some fucking SHIT reason, and people listen to her because this one time in a galaxy far, far away they saw her solve a game and it was cool. and so they eat up this shitty logic and i actually have to waste time arguing over the fucking DUMBEST SHIT
This post is interestingly scummy. It's genuine. In fact, it's far too genuine. This is the post made by someone who is facing an argument that is "right for all the wrong reasons". Which actually describes your play far too often. However, a town wouldn't be mad about your faulty logic in this way. Let's dissect it real fast .
it really, really does
So, he admits that his argument is strictly slander, yet he just got through calling you scum for 10 pages. Now, this is what we call a Strawman: attacking the person, not the argument. He admits that he has not been attacking any case that you have made. Town should never feel the need to do this. There are always holes in scum's logic. If there weren't, there'd be no reason to play this game. So this implies that they know you're town.
Titus tunnel me for some fucking SHIT reason
This screams "scum caught for the wrong reason"
i actually have to waste time arguing over the fucking DUMBEST SHIT
He says this not 10 pages after he was just compulsively shitposting. This, my friends, is a caught scum. And you let him go.

Anyways, moving on.
In post 791, keyXrb wrote:i can't believe Painbringer is gonna live past Day1. fucking disgusting.
So he goes from "Absolutely disgusted that Painbringer survives" to such a strong town-read that they're willing to sheep you. Hehe. It's funny. As soon as everyone else started to go along with you, suddenly they magically joined you on this fairy ride.
In post 1181, keyXrb wrote:who knows, i'm really bored of this game atm. cupid day mechanic has made the whole thing about stupid hats instead of solving the game
Hey look. More bitching after he was shitposting.

Spoiler: Fake Hydra Dissonance
In post 1357, keyXrb wrote:Lol rb. We're not voting painbringer on your problems with titus.

-Key
In post 1358, keyXrb wrote:
In post 1347, davesaz wrote:Look at this iso
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... &start=200

Titus tells a lie as town and I vote her as town. I
always
call people on things that I think are lies.

Take your votes off me.
So you're just like admitting you're voting painbringer because of meta? lol

-Key
In post 1359, keyXrb wrote:UNVOTE:
Idk about flavour factions but urgh. I only joined this game for the bastard though. Also, Why's randomidget scum?

-Key

Hey look. Keyen gave me something to work with. This is singlehandedly the biggest example of faked hydra dissonance I have ever seen. They have a PT for a reason, and yet keyen, after not posting for a week, suddenly comes back to contribute nothing but an unvote and an argument with his other head.

LOL
In post 1768, keyXrb wrote:Plus DS has played every single towncred angle possible, all game.

When ppl shitpost, he makes a big deal out of it.
When there's a fight, he tries to be the mediator.
Complains about lurkers.
Scumreads the most convenient people.
Complains more about shitposters (even tho no one is shitposting anymore)

Just being a scumfuck generally tbh.
This doesn't even make sense. I'm scum because I say things that apparently town would say. This is just him trying to spin my lynch, conveniently after I started scumreading him.

OMGUS anyone?
In post 2004, keyXrb wrote:DS isn't derpy though and he's not a low-hanging fruit lynchbaity type of player
This is a blatant lie. There have literally been no games that I have not been a leading wagon D1. Let's get that straight.

And now we're back to the present pages.

Oh, I would like to point out that I claimed the exact same ability Crystal did in SaGa Frontier (I know I already did, but nobody has read it. I'm not saying lynch with fire yet. After all, they're a solid null!town for me. Just... food for thought)

PEdit: Titus, can you please please please just stop sucking for one day. If I committed suicide, would that finally make you happy? I'll give you a townflip. You'll see my happy little Faction: Freedom, Nation: India on my rolecard. And then I hope that you'll finally realize just how FUCKING DUMB YOU ARE WHEN PLAYING THIS GAME. But that's too much to ask.

Titus. This is a serious question, and I really do want an honest answer from you. If you don't answer this, I won't join another game with you. So, I guess if that's your goal, then don't answer.

How many games do you have to lose for town before you realize that you need to stop whatever you're doing? 10? 15? A thousand? I really need to know.
“Why was I chosen?'
Crystalline Dagger
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by Crystalline Dagger »

In post 2224, Leonshade wrote:
@Crystalline Dagger:
Could you provide your reads? Both heads together or separately, whichever way you're inclined.
Well if DS is telling the truth about the India origin then i rather not see DS gone.

~Jin~
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Painbringer »

@Diamond, Do you think I am scum or not?

I really hate you shading me in that "how many games do you have to lose question". It's definitely framing me as terrible/bad and completely tries to absolve you of responsibility. The more open, honest, and logically consistent town is, the better I am. I admit I am wrong on occasion, and one or two of my scumreads are off. Yet, you need to take a hike when you talk about ruining games. No single player can ever ruin a game, barring extreme personal insults which I won't repeat.

Such blatant discrediting makes me want you flipped because it says you refuse to engage on an i ntellectual level with me. You know the last time you were groupscum and I was town, I railroaded your ass but the town didn't listen. Maybe, if you want to reach out to me, remember what methods you liked and didn't like.

This is too little too late. I wanted rb lynched ages ago and made many of the points in your wall. Where were you? Shading me over Fire's use of the word dance.

Rb did pick a fight with me, and I am not happy with them. He's whining about the game not being to his strengths. It is to mine now. I am better with data.

My data says you've been ignoring what I say (hat scenario), silly shading (dance comments), trying to pit me in 1 v 1 with Klingon, and generally keeping me around as a scumread and not substantively engaging.

Don't throw your stones at my stubborn wall if town. AtE doesn't work. It causes stones to bounce back to glass houses.

Now, if you actually reached out to me before 16 hours to go, we might be able to do something.
Crystalline Dagger
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by Crystalline Dagger »

In post 2224, Leonshade wrote:
@Crystalline Dagger:
Could you provide your reads? Both heads together or separately, whichever way you're inclined.
This is my readslist as i would normally talk with GE to gather our reads but we have 13 to day end so i dont have the luxury to get a complete co-op readslist.

Town:
Not Chara - Gut town read, i like the way this slot posts.
PainBringer - Obvious town to me due to their roles actions (Cupid Day). I wouldn't have asked them to PT with us if i didnt have a townread on them.

Town Lean:
DS - I don't want to lynch him if his role PM says India, that is a potentially valuable role
Reasonably Rational - Due to his posts about wanting people to pledge loyalty to him and be a confirmed town block either was a scummy ploy or an attempt to actually make a town block, i am going with the town angle as i think it would be obvious if he did it as scum.
Aristophanes - I didnt like kraska's posts but Ari has came in and been a better player imo. He hasnt done anything scummy but hasnt really done anything that screams town. This is mostly a gut town read.
Vecna - He posted very trolly at the start of the game then gave up fighting once his pushes and ideas were ignored. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt and i will see if he does anything towny/scummy at a later point.
KainTepes - I want to believe his crumbs and townread him but he has gone missing as of late and dont know if he is lurking or if something came up.

Null/No Read:
BTD6_maker
malpascp (is this even a player in this game?)
davesaz
McMenno
ssbm_Kyouko
Leonshade
Darkinnocence (is this slot still around or replaced?)
culted (third person that i didnt know was in this game)

Scum:
Drone - This is all Gamma on this read. I support him in his reads as i wouldnt hydra with him if i didnt expect to support him. I really dont have a read on Leon personally.
keyXrb - scummy, his posts reak of scum to me and he hasnt really contributed to a town win imo. Also, DS made good points that i agree with in his post concerning this slot.

Special Circumstance:
Klingoncelt - I personally dont have a read on her but i guess there was something previously with Gamma that i didnt quite understand why there was a fuss. I read the thread but still dont understand what happened.

I want to say first and foremost that my reads may not be up to par with what everyone wants but that is for two reasons.
1) Reading people is very hard for me in moat games. That is the reason that i am hydraing with different people, i am trying to learn how to read people better. My reads are usually gutreads on D1 unless they do something very scummy or something obvtown.
2) If you have ever played with me then you know that i dont do reads D1. I usually sit back and observe for the majority of D1. I have been trying to do better though, hence my attempt at a readlist. I guarantee that you will see a rise in activity D2 due to the information i can pull from flips.

If you have any questions, i will 100% answer them for you.

Spoiler: A question for learning benefits
Also, pertaining to our role, i tried to crumb it. This is a first for me (dont know if i did it right) so tell me if you noticed it in my previous posts. I am learning about crumbing so this is still a new thing for me.

~Jin~
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by Leonshade »

DS calls rb insulting Titus scummy then ends his post the same way...

@Crystalline Dagger:
Why do you think DS's claim is genuine, instead of a fakeclaim? What was your read on DS prior to the claim?
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”