keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1978 (isolation #201) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by keyXrb »

In post 1966, Vecna wrote:^ scum partners
Vecna can you explain why you've somehow gone from astute and thoughtful town player as town to being a snarky little shit with a reason that doesn't involve you rolling scum in this game?

because i wanna believe you're town but you're making it very hard
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1979 (isolation #202) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by keyXrb »

also this is the 4th time Drone has been up for a day1 lynch in a game i've played with him. i just need to see more than 'he's not doing anything' - I need to see actual overtly scummy things to lynch him because i don't buy this
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1980 (isolation #203) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by keyXrb »

also CD is leading wagon opposed to Drone, that's interesting.

i think if either one was scum we'd have more support for the opposing one though, unless everyone is just AFK because holidays. i'd actually rather wagon someone else entirely rn
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1981 (isolation #204) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by keyXrb »

VOTE: DiamondSentinel

this guy has seriously lived way too long
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1986 (isolation #205) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by keyXrb »

can someone read diamondsentinel's ISO and give a good reason why you wouldn't wanna lynch this slot when all he does is complain about people's 'shitposting' in lieu of actual content and has done like zero actual scumhunting and even when he apparently has a strong scumread on someone he distances himself from the read and never actually tries to push on it.

the guy is just so fucking scum it's mind-boggling that he's been alive for 80 pages
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (isolation #206) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by keyXrb »

In post 1987, Klingoncelt wrote:seems to me that the Scums would go half blue and half pink and either switch hats with each other or with Townies unlikely to be lynched.
or just go all the same colour for wifom

there's pretty much zero chance they deliberately all picked the opposite colour of Titus because Titus is So BiG And ScARY
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1992 (isolation #207) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by keyXrb »

the benefit for scum is that if they get caught and die they can take a town player with them, or if they want - wifom the town by NOT killing a town player and seeing if they can get a mislynch via that (but this seems a bit dumb compared to just guaranteed killing a townie)

so if they did pick townies it'd make it hard to lynch out all the scum cleanly but on the flip-side i think that's a risky play for scum to all do that as it really lessens the ML pool.

in any case i thought it'd be really clear cut the scum would pair up with each other wherever possible, and the weakest scum player who was likely to die would pair with a townie. that's how i woulda done it as scum
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1993 (isolation #208) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by keyXrb »

In post 1989, Painbringer wrote:
In post 1980, keyXrb wrote:also CD is leading wagon opposed to Drone, that's interesting.

i think if either one was scum we'd have more support for the opposing one though, unless everyone is just AFK because holidays. i'd actually rather wagon someone else entirely rn
I think you're wrong on this.
I think your vote on DS is good though.
I think Drone and your slot are counterwagons to scum CD.

It's tempting to swing over to DS because I don't committ seppuku if right, but I also do not want to break up a wagon on scum.
you're that sure CD is scum?

i really disliked the Gamma head but I honestly can't tell. i always scumread gamma regardless of his alignment so, meh.

i have no real issue with the players on his wagon though
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1995 (isolation #209) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by keyXrb »

In post 1957, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Alright, lets get down to business, we are L-3 so we still have time but i wanted to put some questions out there and some information too. I town read PB, they are Millie and millie in the show (as far as i have got) is aligned with the "town" in this game. That is my reason for asking PB to grab my hat, i wanted to be in a neighborhood with a confirmed player. I have publicly stated that i won't enact the suicide mechanic, we would lose a town slot if i did, thats counter productive. That is neither here or there concerning the reason we are being voted. I cant comment on the Klingon vote as that was Gamma but as a hydra with him, i back him up in what he says. He must have had a reason and im sure he will comment on it. I only have one suggestion for a counter wagon as the only person i would have liked to put forth is Keyrb. They were really active but have calmed down greatly and have became lurky even. I would like to see if they have a reason for being inactive or are just lurking. The only way for that to happen in my eyes is a bit of pressure, that should bring them to the table with conversation or they will remain silent and ultimately not be a positive asset.

Also, please present questions to me and gamma, we cant really defend ourselves unless we have conversations.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Keyrb

~Jin~
you know why this vote is so fucking stupid? because it's not even true

it's like a 20 player game and there's barely been a 2 page gap between any 2 of my posts as far as I can tell. maybe it's low activity for me personally, but i'm playing 6 games at the moment and i'm not gonna trip over myself to post heaps when there's like 10 slots fucking lurking.

it's also funny that i was scumread by a few of the more vocal players in the game, that the counterwagon ends up here and apparently after like 70 pages CD actually doesn't have any appreciable scumreads apart from me?

way to 'get down to business' bro, 70 pages of game and you have ONE fucking scumread - but it's not even that, you're making a PRESSURE vote. but not only that, you're ANNOUNCING that it's a pressure vote.

R O F L

PB, I think i understand at this point
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1996 (isolation #210) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by keyXrb »

In post 1994, Painbringer wrote:
In post 1993, keyXrb wrote:
In post 1989, Painbringer wrote:
In post 1980, keyXrb wrote:also CD is leading wagon opposed to Drone, that's interesting.

I think you're wrong on this.
I think your vote on DS is good though.
I think Drone and your slot are counterwagons to scum CD.

It's tempting to swing over to DS because I don't committ seppuku if right, but I also do not want to break up a wagon on scum.
you're that sure CD is scum?

i really disliked the Gamma head but I honestly can't tell. i always scumread gamma regardless of his alignment so, meh.

i have no real issue with the players on his wagon though
Pretty sure, yes. 100% no.

I didn't like their protective dissonance towards DS or their buddying in our hood (calling me the best player ever).
yeah well, you're probably suicided if I vote there and yeah I'm pretty sure you're town now (i probably should have become more familiar with Code Geass as this game is flavour heavy)

but i also wanna know wtf davesaz was on about, it made sense when i didn't know how code geass worked but now i'm just annoyed and feel dumb
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2000 (isolation #211) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by keyXrb »

i want every single town player to actually explain why DS is not a good lynch today.

'but DS is like that sometimes' isn't an explanation. playing pro-scum and bitching about slots is not town, i don't care how much of a toxic barrel someone is as town, nearly every town-player displays a demonstrable concern for how the day ends up but DS literally seems to not give a fuck who actually gets lynched, not throwing any real enthusiasm on his supposedly strong scumreads and not interacting with or commenting on the leading wagons as they progress throughout the day.

there's a difference between an abrasive personality and being literally pro-scum for 80 pages of game. where is the town motivation for any of the shit he's done, no one seems to be able to find this because it doesn't exist
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2001 (isolation #212) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by keyXrb »

nah I think you missed something, ssbm_kyouko and I swapped and we're in a hood together
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2002 (isolation #213) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by keyXrb »

I'm also fairly happy with the swap as I'm pretty sure he's town and it seems he thinks I'm town too. if he's scum well fuck you :lol:
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2004 (isolation #214) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by keyXrb »

DS isn't derpy though and he's not a low-hanging fruit lynchbaity type of player
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2005 (isolation #215) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by keyXrb »

he's just playing like an actual scumlord :/
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2007 (isolation #216) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by keyXrb »

In post 1494, Reasonably Rational wrote:Hmm.

Okay, so I read through randoms stuff.

His entreaty to have myself and klingon enter the game feels like it could come from a scum!him who knows that I like him and would want to keep him around, so he wants me to come in and defend him since I'm good at that sort of thing.

Counterbalancing this is the fact that I don't really see scum!random forgetting about a post he made 4 posts and 14 minutes earlier, and directly contradicting it. :-/

The wagon dissipation is quite concerning though.

:-/

In short, he needs to be killed. Maybe lynched, maybe vigged, but we probably can't let him stick around.

-Cerb

pedit: because town is dumb and a bunch of them are currently voting you, and I'd like to make sure you will definitely kill them if you end up killed via any means! :P And, I've only looked at this ONE post from gamma, but he suspects KC for being fake, while not attaching an equal level of scumminess to the post by DS that he calls fake.
In post 1497, Reasonably Rational wrote:(BTW, this scenario that's playing out right here, right now, is the EXACT reason why this stupid cupid day thing is dumb.

Now we have someone who is probscum, along with random quite possibly, and we just gave scum a free kill on a competent player because you decided to pair up with them.

-cerb
In post 1505, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1498, Not Chara wrote:Cerb, let's put aside the obvious joke about random's read Leon for the moment. there's no inconsistency there.

how did you come to the conclusion random needs to die? just the wagon disappating (as they tend to do when they're built on nothing substantial), and that he called for you and klingon? the second is certainly a point, but one that could come from scum random.

i suppose what i'm asking is: what tipped the scales from 'i'm scumreading random' to 'he just needs to die at some point'. you say it matter of factly, but where does that conclusion come from?
Because when it comes down to lylo, he's going to be mislynch bait BECAUSE of this set of exchanges, unfortunately. I determined that it's equally probable that he's scum and town(barring a CD scum flip, which makes him more likely scum than town), but that the circumstances of this D1 push on him makes it probable that if he is town, he's simply going to end up as a lylo mislynch.

-Cerb

pedit: So you're suggesting that we simply don't lynch him, so that way you stay alive?

*sigh*

This is the EXACT suggestion I was concerned that scum!you would make. :-/ It works both ways you know?
In post 1509, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1507, Not Chara wrote:Cerb: i'm afraid i can't follow your logic here. well, i can, but your conclusion is the same as someone with a null read concluding that null read must be removed, because they were wagoned at one point. it's a bit ridiculous. from what i can gather, the reason random was wagoned was because of this 'contradiction', and anyone pushing it as such is simply wrong. so his mislynch is as 'inveitable' as any other mislynch based on bad logic.

i just don't see the town motivation in concluding that random needs death, as opposed to simply letting the matter rest and coming back to it as the game develops. you don't have compelling reasons to call him either alignment, and saying he'd just be mislynched if town is remarkably premature in my opinion.
Eh. I know random.

It's VERY unlikely that anything is going to develop that is going to help sort him, at least, it's unlikely it'll be anything HE does via his day play.

Maybe some night events will happen.

Maybe some other peoples flips will make things more clear because of what they DID to him.

But none of that will have as much weight as what HE does.

Also, Chara, why is that Leon thing "clearly" a joke? If it is CLEARLY a joke, then what does that say about the people who pushed him as a result of it?

(*Also, PLEASE figure out something I can call you that takes less effort. :( )
-Cerb
I like all of these posts by Cerb. I think RR is town
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2008 (isolation #217) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by keyXrb »

Cerb/RR - what's your read on DS?
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2010 (isolation #218) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by keyXrb »

so vote DS :^)
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2012 (isolation #219) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by keyXrb »

we have 80 pages. ISO him, see how right i am. then vote him.
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2016 (isolation #220) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by keyXrb »

CD is scumread #2 and I'm reluctant because I actually think PB is town now and CD is paired with them.
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2017 (isolation #221) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by keyXrb »

Drone, do you think DS is scum? y/n
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2197 (isolation #222) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:58 am

Post by keyXrb »

So its like one shot PGO for kills only and you dont die on first attempt
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2198 (isolation #223) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:58 am

Post by keyXrb »

Dat is nifty
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2199 (isolation #224) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:59 am

Post by keyXrb »

2thrifty
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2214 (isolation #225) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:28 am

Post by keyXrb »

In post 2213, Leonshade wrote:You seem town, I don't want you to hammer. If scum isn't hammering, Painbringer should. Scum isn't willingly going to hammer CD, either we force a scumread to do it, or we sacrifice Painbringer, who is going to be forcibly suicided anyway.
This kinda makes sense.

But I just started liking Painbringer's slot :^(
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2227 (isolation #226) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by keyXrb »

yes you can fakeclaim if you like
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2229 (isolation #227) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by keyXrb »

or you can just die like a good scum

the only thing stopping me wanting to kill CD is that it means PB dies
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2231 (isolation #228) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by keyXrb »

well I don't
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2232 (isolation #229) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by keyXrb »

can we lynch this scumbucket already
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2233 (isolation #230) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by keyXrb »

or are we gonna insist on making 90 pages into 900
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2261 (isolation #231) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:28 am

Post by keyXrb »

In post 2260, rb wrote:
In post 2254, Leonshade wrote:Dagger and Diamond are the only two lynches I'm fine with today, with this little time remaining. I will not join a Drone wagon today, RR is town and davesaz is null. Ideally we would play around CD's claim, but I'm not sure there's enough time for that.
r u the best player in the world or just think really similar to me?
nvm they're the same thing
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2267 (isolation #232) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:53 am

Post by keyXrb »

VOTE: Crystalline Dagger

Let's dooo eeettt
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2268 (isolation #233) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:53 am

Post by keyXrb »

someone unvote and then someone else vote and then DS can hammer so we can kill scum today instead of ssbm
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2270 (isolation #234) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:26 am

Post by keyXrb »

ye but u r more toxic than radioactive waste
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2336 (isolation #235) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:40 am

Post by keyXrb »

In post 2309, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: CrystallineDagger'

@Painbringer & CrystallineDagger:
Are you two willing to break up? (Talk about a sentence I've never said before...) When people are expressing doubt about lynching a player for the sole reason that a townie might go with him, the lover relationship seems like a hostage situation.
CD and I unexpectedly now a couple.
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2339 (isolation #236) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:48 am

Post by keyXrb »

I have a really bad feeling that CD would make us commit suicide if they die.

PEdit: Sure, considering Rb is scumreading CD so as CD SReading us. Why the fuck haven't we thought of that??
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2353 (isolation #237) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:18 am

Post by keyXrb »

In post 2349, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2346, Leonshade wrote:No reason not to go full steam with my push, then.

CrystallineDagger switching places with ssbm matches the Geass ability of Marianne vi Britannia exactly. CD's claim is therefore pretty obviously a fakeclaim for Marianne. I will not agree to lynch anyone other than CD today.
so you're alright with lynching CD and key entirely on flavour speculation? that's... weak.
why did you think it was a good idea to sacrifice kyouko, instead of having Painbringer kill CD if they ever died?
what about lynching key to get CD killed instead of risking an ability activation from CD, despite that being unlikely.
Why tf would you lynch us to make us kill CD? That's unfair.
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2355 (isolation #238) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:19 am

Post by keyXrb »

@Not Chara, I really think flavour speculation is good since I think powers are based on the character's powers/ability in the series.
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2356 (isolation #239) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:20 am

Post by keyXrb »

In post 2348, Leonshade wrote:
@keyXrb:
What was ssbm_kyouko's claim? If I'm correct about CD being Marianne, CD might have kyouko's abilities now.
Shinichiro Tamaki, Freedom, Japan.

Here what he said ^
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2370 (isolation #240) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by keyXrb »

Can confirm CD is lovers with me now.
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2371 (isolation #241) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by keyXrb »

I have some srs irl bznz to deal with lately, I actually dunno if I can keep playing. I'll try but may have to replace out unless key ramps up his activity.
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2520 (isolation #242) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by keyXrb »

Fuck CD is at L-2?

ALso sorry for so many hydraslips I'm actually the worst
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2521 (isolation #243) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by keyXrb »

CD says they're not gonna suicide me in our lover PT, but I have nfi if that's to make me defend them here or something.

The thing is this game is REALLY bastard, I haven't been given info about what happens when people pledge to me and I really don't understand why scum would have this 'take this person's place' modifier. It seems like if anything, it's a town PGO bastard variant thing. What's everyone else's take?
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2526 (isolation #244) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by keyXrb »

what's wrong with special zone
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2528 (isolation #245) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:11 am

Post by keyXrb »

ur cute
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2812 (isolation #246) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:44 am

Post by keyXrb »

In post 2810, McMenno wrote:woops

sorry folks
woof
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2816 (isolation #247) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:47 am

Post by keyXrb »

In post 2814, rb wrote:fkn u again
In post 2815, rb wrote:ok im actually SO FUCKING DONE with hydras
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2817 (isolation #248) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 am

Post by keyXrb »

can someone jsut get a guilty or something so we can kill a scum

thanks
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2821 (isolation #249) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by keyXrb »

BARK!!!!! We should lynch VECNA!!! BARK!!!
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2822 (isolation #250) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by keyXrb »

BARK!!!! IM A DOG!!!
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2823 (isolation #251) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by keyXrb »

this is not actually a geass i had a moment of inspiration and I have a stuffed dingo sitting on my desk and thought it'd be cool if i said 'bark' in every post.

cd is right town baby right town like a townie baby right town town town
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2825 (isolation #252) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by keyXrb »

BARK!!!!
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2826 (isolation #253) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by keyXrb »

leonshade is town you FUCKS
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2828 (isolation #254) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by keyXrb »

this game has been draining the fun out of my existence every time i look at it, but i slept, i drank tea, i sexed and now i'm ready to inject some LIFE into this SHIT game that the scum are lurking out like lurking FUCKS

BARK!!!!!
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2831 (isolation #255) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by keyXrb »

LIFE SHIT FUCK BARKS were the 4 words i capitalized in that last post. FUN FACTSSSSSS

BARK!!!!!
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2833 (isolation #256) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by keyXrb »

In post 2829, culted wrote:VOTE: Creature

rb help me kill this
who is creature who did they replace hi culted i like you thanks for being town this game ur really town like so town omg the best town i <3333333333333333333333 uuuuuuuuu
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2834 (isolation #257) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by keyXrb »

Creature is such a -BARK!!!!!!!- enigmAA to meEeeEEe
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2835 (isolation #258) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by keyXrb »

Creature is such a -BARK!!!!!!!- enigmAA to meEeeEEe
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2836 (isolation #259) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by keyXrb »

the stuffed dingo on my -BARK!- desk is actually so fucking cute i'm gonna -BARK!- upload a photo later of it -BARK!-
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2838 (isolation #260) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by keyXrb »

i've never had so much love for a stuffed toy before

BARK!

damn that BARK! came out wrong
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2839 (isolation #261) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by keyXrb »

BARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2841 (isolation #262) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by keyXrb »

vecna is either town or BARK! scum

marvel at my powers of observation
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2844 (isolation #263) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by keyXrb »

it's a stuffed toy dingo i got a few years ago, i was looking for a head torch i bought and it was at the bottom of one of the drawers. i found the dingo, got distracted, thought it was so fucking adorable and put it on my desk and forgot what i needed the head torch for. so now i'm just marvelling at this cute little stuffed dingo
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2845 (isolation #264) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by keyXrb »

In post 2843, culted wrote:vecna is town you people need to get BETTER
BARK!!! then why is he playing inexplicably SHIT when he's usually GOOD! BARK!!!!
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2847 (isolation #265) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by keyXrb »

ok vecna is town let's just go with that, there's obv more than 1 scum so let's make the TOWNBLOCK

VECNA
CULTED
KEYXRB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MORE TOWN ABOVE THIS LINE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

------------------------LYNCH VICTIMS BELOW THIS LINE------------------------

DARKINNOCENCE
I FORGETTHE OTHERS SO OUT OF TOUCH WITH THIS GAME
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2848 (isolation #266) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by keyXrb »

CREATURE U SEEM TOWN

VECNA
CULTED
KEYXRB
CREATURE
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2850 (isolation #267) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by keyXrb »

i suggest we make a townblock and then we force everyone to vote with CULTED. i won't suggest myself and i'm happy with putting culted as town and leading the day's lynch, but not on members of the townblock. is this an ASSEPTABLE PROPOSAL?!~?

BARK!!!!
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2851 (isolation #268) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by keyXrb »

welll...shit

we have BARK! problems
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2852 (isolation #269) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by keyXrb »

why u gotta replace into scumslot for creature, u know i love you more than i love this stuffed dingo and i'd have you sitting on my desk if i could
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2854 (isolation #270) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by keyXrb »

u know what i dont even care anymore because you're gonna vote with culted and have no original vote, at least for today

CULTED WHO WE GONA LYNCH. CD WAGON SUCKS THE DICKIES
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2856 (isolation #271) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by keyXrb »

fuck whatever i don't care ur in the block that is town

so are you vecna, you booth vote with culted now
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2858 (isolation #272) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by keyXrb »

CULTED.

KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE, AND YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER. CREATURE SHEEPS YOUR VOTE, WHO WE GONNA LYNCH AND DONT SAY GHOSTBUSTERS
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2859 (isolation #273) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by keyXrb »

THE TOWN IS ONCE AGAIN ACHIEVING THINGS. BARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2860 (isolation #274) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by keyXrb »

VECNA.

VECNA.

VECNA.

VECNA.

DO STUFF.
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2862 (isolation #275) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by keyXrb »

he's gonna move it worry not
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2864 (isolation #276) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by keyXrb »

i want to do it like this.

we all decide on unacceptable lynches, we then discuss acceptable lynches, anyone who is rly stronk town agreed by all 4 of us we invite to the townblock. we vote as one unit and lynch via compromise between us. yiss?

THE POWER OF MY GEASS COMPELS U

just kidding i dont have a geass that does that

:~(
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2865 (isolation #277) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by keyXrb »

im fine with that, welcome 2 da block of towns ALISAE

who are ur unacceptable lyncches?!

actually this block is just kinda the block of unnacceptable lynches. ill literally lynch anyone outside of it rn
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2866 (isolation #278) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by keyXrb »

bar maybe CD
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2867 (isolation #279) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by keyXrb »

ok im going out for breakfast, every juan play naise noow
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2868 (isolation #280) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by keyXrb »

ohhhhhhhhhhh can we add leonshade plz pretty plz i like leonshade <3333333333333333
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2870 (isolation #281) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by keyXrb »

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2872 (isolation #282) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by keyXrb »

Stfu and vote with creature idiot
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2876 (isolation #283) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by keyXrb »

In post 2875, culted wrote:
In post 2871, Vecna wrote:Rb is scum
Only if he doesn't vote creature~
thats dum
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2881 (isolation #284) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:44 pm

Post by keyXrb »

In post 2877, Vecna wrote:Rb knows full well this is highly likely to be Creature's town-game. (unless creature is trying very very hard to succesfully impersonate it, but as scum he plays vastly different in my experience).

Also, Maria did not feel as scum to me at all.

If CD flips scum with some mechanic that wouldnt be affected by Geass removal were hanging Rb no matter what tomorrow.
wait - how would I know full well this is likely to be Creature's towngame?

yeah I do think he's town but why do you think I should know that full well? you've been thinking i'm scum, but this seems like you're speaking like you just know i'm town?
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2882 (isolation #285) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:44 pm

Post by keyXrb »

In post 2877, Vecna wrote:Rb knows full well this is highly likely to be Creature's town-game. (unless creature is trying very very hard to succesfully impersonate it, but as scum he plays vastly different in my experience).

If CD flips scum with some mechanic that wouldnt be affected by Geass removal were hanging Rb no matter what tomorrow.

yeah I do think he's town but why do you think I should know that full well? you've been thinking i'm scum, but this seems like you're speaking like you just know i'm town?
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2883 (isolation #286) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:45 pm

Post by keyXrb »

what are you talking about with geass removal? why would i hang if he's not affected by geass removal? doesn't even make sense
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2887 (isolation #287) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:25 am

Post by keyXrb »

In post 2886, Vecna wrote:
In post 2881, keyXrb wrote:

The fuck is this nonsense? You know because you played with him before and you can read him just fine. Yet here you're willing to BW him.
What?

Are you even reading the game ROFL
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2888 (isolation #288) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:26 am

Post by keyXrb »

In post 2884, Leonshade wrote:
In post 2855, culted wrote:
In post 2849, Creature wrote:but I replaced DarkInnocence.
OH NOOOOOOOOOO WAY?
That makes my read on you even stronger~
What are you scumreading about Creature's play?
In post 2868, keyXrb wrote:ohhhhhhhhhhh can we add leonshade plz pretty plz i like leonshade <3333333333333333
But I want to lynch the one guy you don't want :(
I think CD is town and he thinks I'm scum so he's gonna suicide me. It's gonna be 2 town deaths if you lynch him
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2891 (isolation #289) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:30 am

Post by keyXrb »

how do you somehow interpret me wanting to townblock with Creature and refusing to vote Creature as me somehow not seeing Creature as town?

are you even reading this game Vecna?
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2892 (isolation #290) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:30 am

Post by keyXrb »

well he did say he wouldn't suicide me but i'm fairly sure (i have a hunch) that he's just saying that because he'll suicide me when he dies, since he really thinks I'm scum.

dno if i'm being overly paranoid but i just don't believe he won't suicide me
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2932 (isolation #291) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by keyXrb »

In post 2920, BTD6_maker wrote:Personally, I find keyxrb's attempt at forcing a Townbloc to be somewhat scummy, as it seems like a forced Townbloc would be easier for scum to get into. Good Townblocs form naturally, often without anyone using the word "Townbloc". Bad Townblocs are forced and scum can get in.

Anyway, even though win conditions can change, I highly doubt win conditions change from anti-Town to Town as if so, CD's optimal play would be to out scumbuddies, winning effortlessly. This is why this wagon is ideal - if CD started as scum (highly likely) then CD will remain scum.
That's why you force everyone in the block to vote with your strongest townread i.e. culted
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2933 (isolation #292) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by keyXrb »

Also this game was just grinding to a standstill, people are literally just sitting around doing nothing at all and I'm forcing activity. Why would I bother doing this as scum when the game is already in a perfect state for scum to win?
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2934 (isolation #293) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by keyXrb »

Any direction is better than no direction. I don't care if scum are in my townblock - they're voting where I vote and not the other way around. If I ever see that they're likely scum, they're still lynchable.
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2935 (isolation #294) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by keyXrb »

The overall point of the block is to make people interact and start to think about the game more, because I think CD is town and we're wasting this day
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3027 (isolation #295) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by keyXrb »

In post 2998, Vecna wrote:So why are you voting me instead of near confirmed scum keyrb?

Trying to stop another scumlynch?
lmao is this a fucking joke
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3028 (isolation #296) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by keyXrb »

VOTE: Vecna
keyXrb