Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Aaaaaa so many pages and so much shit going on that I completely disagree with

My lynch list remains the same except plus zito and minus camn. Zito did a classic scum thing by "suddenly realizing" a top wagon is scummy and then making a case, it's one of my favorite scum tactics

Camn, well, they feel like they're trying to move the game forward and I like the whimsical attitude, though that part may be a mistake to townread them for. For example I like and I can't explain why. So in other words gut town.

But can we please just lynch someone? Idk who scum is, everyone who thinks they know who scum is doesn't know who scum is. we have 4 days left, let's just compromise and get it over with
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hard hitting journalism brought to you by infinity
Paid for by associates of camns birthday party
Up next on zzztv a series of whirs and clicks
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Can you not
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I tried for whole minutes to find a how i met your mother gif with kiristin saying can you not.

Alas it wasnt meant to be
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:16 am

Post by Dunnstral »

We have ~3.5 days left. Time to vote infinity.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:15 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: drrrrrealmerrrrrrz7
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:12 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 800, Infinity 324 wrote:My lynch list remains the same except plus zito and minus camn. Zito did a classic scum thing by "suddenly realizing" a top wagon is scummy and then making a case, it's one of my favorite scum tactics
You know what one of my favorite tactics is? I love the part when people self-meta and then project that onto another player. I am no longer my own person, I am now only an avatar of Infinity 324, The Most Classic Of Cars.

Not to mention SpyreX and I had a conversation about camntsuki before I did that read I promised oops whooooooosh
Let's also not even address the points made let's just do some happy handwaving magics about them instead. Where have I seen this before, hmm I dunno where I could've seen that recently welp I'm off to go build my bush hut l8r

In post 804, Dunnstral wrote:We have ~3.5 days left. Time to vote infinity.
In post 805, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: drrrrrealmerrrrrrz7
rofl
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:33 am

Post by Nahdia »

it was a silly way to say it but ngl the camn case from you did feel iffy to me as well.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:34 am

Post by camntsuki »

if we are gonna derplynch at deadline...ghost-dreamerz is a better choice than camn, queen of non lurkers.
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:34 am

Post by camntsuki »

and it WAS iffy
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:35 am

Post by camntsuki »

we could blitz a Zito lynch and I wouldnt cry.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

I'm not really down for an infinity or dream lynch people have not done a good job of convincing me they're scum.

Infinity esp feels like it's an icky lynch because of how many people said they're down for it.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:30 am

In post 810, camntsuki wrote:we could blitz a Zito lynch and I wouldnt cry.
Please this :/
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:31 am

I am a town lyncher that gives town an automatic win if Zito is lynched day 1.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:32 am

Free win guys literally you're welcome.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:37 am

In post 807, Nahdia wrote:it was a silly way to say it but ngl the camn case from you did feel iffy to me as well.
Oh you mean ISOing someone with the intention of just trying to find something to justify the vote jump on them instead of actually ISOing them to scumhunt and analyze things as unbiasedly as possible is scummy?
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Kagami »

Mollie, do you benefit from being "neighborized" specifically or from being in a PT? Or do you just want the extra line of communication?
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 739, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 736, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 733, SpyreX wrote:I'm saying theres nothing scary about posting it
No I'm p sure literally everyone and their mother gets an aneurysm whenever someone dares to discuss anything related to roles on Day 1 on this site.
Kagami does so fffffrrrrrequently; haven't seen her get yelled at ffffforrrr it.
Nacho is correct that I don't think I'd be shy about that post as scum, unless there was scum-utility in keeping it secret.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 807, Nahdia wrote:it was a silly way to say it but ngl the camn case from you did feel iffy to me as well.
You know what? You're right. In the face of your massive contributions to this thread, I am thoroughly ashamed. Fuck me for putting effort into a game when I could just cross my arms and lean back and criticize people. Clearly I had scum intentions with the effort I put into that post, intentions you have so thoroughly put to light with your incredible arguments. I am obviously not scumhunting here, I am not examining motivations behind that slot's votes, I'm not looking at inconsistencies and timing, I sure as hell aren't putting my thoughts out there instead of hiding in the shadows like I could be doing. I'm just trying to push a lynch through on a slot I'd never mentioned before then because who the fuck cares as long as it's not me.

You guys got me. You are all A+ scumhunters and I'm a 300 ELO drooling moron. Thanks for putting me in my place, well done.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Nahdia »

:(
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

spyrrrrrex i've verrrrry brrrrrutally and hearrrrrtbrrrrreakingly been down the camntsuki rrrroad you're trrrrravelling down befffforrrre and it hasn't ended pleasantly. I get that the rrrrrreasons that she pushed you werrrrre bananas and have absolutely nothing to with what you've actually said this game, but I don't think that it's coming ffffffrrrrom a bad scum perrrrson place. Iffff she werrre scum, I don't think that herrrr ffffirrrrst goal would be to merrrrrrrrily rrrrrrram a lynch thrrrrrough on you; you'rrrrrre not an easy lynch and you'rrrrre especially difffffffffficult to lynch when yourrrrrr irrrrre is rrraised. i think that camn is currrrrrrently parrrrranoid offfff you, and is making a push based on you fffffeeling underrrrwhelming (which has been an obserrrrrvation made by a ffffeew people this game) and trrrrying to ffffeel you out. With drrrrream I just have a fffeeling and I'd love ifffff you would be a pariah-brrro and rrrrride the fffffeeling with me but even iffff you don't trrrrust me like that and you end up somewherrre that isn't a townrrrread then that's still victorrrry.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

spyrrrrrex i've verrrrry brrrrrutally and hearrrrrtbrrrrreakingly been down the camntsuki rrrroad you're trrrrravelling down befffforrrre and it hasn't ended pleasantly. I get that the rrrrrreasons that she pushed you werrrrre bananas and have absolutely nothing to with what you've actually said this game, but I don't think that it's coming ffffffrrrrom a bad scum perrrrson place. Iffff she werrre scum, I don't think that herrrr ffffirrrrst goal would be to merrrrrrrrily rrrrrrram a lynch thrrrrrough on you; you'rrrrrre not an easy lynch and you'rrrrre especially difffffffffficult to lynch when yourrrrrr irrrrre is rrraised. i think that camn is currrrrrrently parrrrranoid offfff you, and is making a push based on you fffffeeling underrrrwhelming (which has been an obserrrrrvation made by a ffffeew people this game) and trrrrying to ffffeel you out. With drrrrream I just have a fffeeling and I'd love ifffff you would be a pariah-brrro and rrrrride the fffffeeling with me but even iffff you don't trrrrust me like that and you end up somewherrre that isn't a townrrrread then that's still victorrrry.

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:08 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 816, Kagami wrote:Mollie, do you benefit from being "neighborized" specifically or from being in a PT? Or do you just want the extra line of communication?
being in a pt

eta: also can pple plz leave zito alone
whew!
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Kagami »

Let's go over this again, and maybe Nacho will grace us with some explanation for how town-spyrex is making these posts, since this should be something he has something to say about:

Here is 302:
In post 302, SpyreX wrote:And i reaaaly dont get the nahdia hate at all. Maybe thats becausr it seems to have some serious meta bullshit undertones
Here are "nahdia hate" posts in chronological order:

Spoiler: Posts containing elements of nahdia hate up to 302
In post 22, Staeg wrote:
In post 20, Nahdia wrote:I think Dunnstral may be [town] for highlighting what he thought was a soft in thread. Rather than, you know, taking it back to the scumthread and parsing what it may actually allude to.

I mean, he coulda done both, but my inclination is to think someone wouldn't bring up the same topic in two places. Maybe. I dunno. Maybe not.
Do you think scum would have any way to work off that... soft? I mean, you must, since otherwise--
In post 40, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:The second scum is Nahdia.

You're welcome.
In post 88, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 86, Papa Zito wrote:Arrite that's fair.

Can you elucidate me on Nahdia then cuz I clearly missed something.
Post 20 scum. Then her AtE cemented her as scum.
In post 92, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 89, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 20, Nahdia wrote:I think Dunnstral may be for highlighting what he thought was a soft in thread. Rather than, you know, taking it back to the scumthread and parsing what it may actually allude to.

I mean, he coulda done both, but my inclination is to think someone wouldn't bring up the same topic in two places. Maybe. I dunno. Maybe not.
Ok this is scum because ____________________________________________________________ .
You really don't see it?

Soft whiteknighting, assuming daychat, picking contrarian view so it look original and townie, super wishy wash.
In post 122, pirate mollie wrote: ...
I am sure that at any second that nahdia is going to swoop in and wow us with her fantastic case on me.
In post 229, RedCoyote wrote: ...
In post 41, Nahdia wrote:nah u wrong fam.
In post 46, Nahdia wrote:realtalk dont u dare fam
This is a little heavy.
In post 109, Nahdia wrote:Ok well I disagree so far. I would be more inclined to take another look except I already know your top scumread is wrong so I don't really have much faith in your accuracy.
I strongly dislike this post. Very dismissive... like, unnecessarily so. This is just a fancy way of saying OMGUS if you think about it.

In post 196, Nahdia wrote:
In post 189, Staeg wrote:Is this important?
dunno, but i felt like pointing it out.

i'm not really on board with the infinity lynch. nothing they've done has come off as really towny or really scummy to me. they look like b8, or can someone explain the super advanced high level mafia theory behind voting them?
I don't really care for the Infinity wagon either, but this is another post I am not liking from you, Nahdia. I don't like the end of this post here and the whole, "Maybe someone with the book smarts could explain it to little ol' me."

In post 234, Nahdia wrote:Rc I don't scumread SAD so no, it's not an OMGUS. I'm just telling him he's wrong. Which he is. As are you.
You think he's town, but you refuse to acknowledge his reads? Someone can think a person is town and wrong, but they generally aren't as dismissive as you're coming across.

"SAD is wrong about me therefore he's irrelevant" I didn't like the post. There's no willingness to communicate. It feels gross and separative.

---
In post 241, Infinity 324 wrote:RC is almost definitely town because he likes sum a lot more than town and I doubt he would want to replace out rather than take a 3-day VLA as scum.
To be fair, I'd do a catchup post regardless of alignment. Had the game been more active, I probably would've replaced regardless.

As far as dialogue goes, I'm not thrilled with the naked SAD vote. I won't say that a vote switch doesn't make sense given , but SAD was a bit of an odd choice. It also puts you in the always-awkward 3rd spot on the wagon. Are camntsuki & Dunn speaking to you?

---
In post 242, SpyreX wrote:Rc:
Faking a pr is faking a pr, leaving aside the assumption its faked in and of itself it means very little about alignment as long as its not a shield for using words which that isnt yet.
I disagree in that I think faking necessarily gives off scumminess, but I think the point is moot short of a way to prove the veracity of the claim.

---
In post 248, pirate mollie wrote:it is a reasonable request mr. spyro it isn't like I am asking you to make a youtube video of you riding a hoverboard dressed in a tutu while wearing a scubadiving mask. its a simple request!
This is a heavy/clunky as well. Same sense I got from Nahdia earlier. A little try hardish.
In post 258, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:My biggest problem with Nahdia is from what I've seen her townplay she plays p... hmm what's the word? Confident? Blunt? Just more of "matter-of-fact" style. Like "X is doing this" "Y is town" "Z is scum". Here she seems to be waffly queen.
In post 260, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 256, Nahdia wrote:All I can say in response to this is that yeah,
that's pretty much on target with my standard level of sass I play mafia with
Nah here it def seems more... controlled and carefully planned out. Just overall extremely contrived.
In post 288, RedCoyote wrote:I get the sense that either Dunn/Nahdia are scum partners or that just one of them is scum. Something is not sitting right re: their interactions with one another. Both players appear very awkward when speaking about the other. Either because they are partners or because one of them is scum and is unsure how to best position themselves given the spotlight that has been trained on them. I'd encourage others to read over these last few posts and see if you get the same notions or if I'm just suffering from confirmation bias when I connect Dunn to Nahdia.

in particular just throws up all sorts of red flags.

So in 302, you've reduced "the hate" on Nahdia to some kind of meta argument, or at least ones with with meta undertones. That's a gross misrepresentation of it, but sometimes people forget/don't follow things, so maybe town-spyrex posted 302 as just a hand-wave because you weren't paying attention.

RC mentions this in , with a focus on his own arguments. You brush this off in , defending 302 as being about the other arguments. RC replies in emphasizing his own arguments saying that he's the one voting so you should be considering his position when making 302, rather than dismissing it because of meta in someone else's argument.

You then post:
In post 641, SpyreX wrote:
In post 258, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:My biggest problem with Nahdia is from what I've seen her townplay she plays p... hmm what's the word? Confident? Blunt? Just more of "matter-of-fact" style. Like "X is doing this" "Y is town" "Z is scum". Here she seems to be waffly queen.
Gee how could i think meta was involved

Im just a poor emotional non speaker though
So now we're to understand that it was SAD's hate you were talking about, and that this single post completely justifies it because meta was "involved." I bring this up, I get:
In post 681, SpyreX wrote:No i said the nahdia hate was nonsensical and based on some meta bullshit

Which it is

I'm glad you think I'd need a team plotting to figure that out and to figure out you're a non entity

Even out here in the bush we can skin a carcass
Even if you want to change "I don't understand the nahdia hate" to "I find specifically SAD's hate for Nahdia nonsensical, because 258 suggests that there's a meta component, even though this surely arose after 40/88." Then how do you fail to recognize that just maybe people might not interpret 302 in that bizarre way to such an extent that you decide the best route is to insult me, since clearly I should have figured that out even though it makes absolutely no sense. You're even requiring that in this post I continue to accept that you still don't believe any nahdia hate outside of SAD existed.

And now we have:
In post 723, SpyreX wrote:
In post 709, Kagami wrote:
In post 681, SpyreX wrote:...
229 was not meta. The suspicion on 20 was not meta. You could have called the reads wrong, but instead you posted 302, which you still could have backed out of if you had actual reasons for dismissing the read, but then 641 came where 302 is totally justified because one statement about nahdia involves meta.
Did i say some of it was meta? Yep
Did i say all of it was? Nope
Was rc talking about the meta part? Yep
Am i hearing whirrs and clicks? Yep
Is this all I'm gonna say about this? Outlook seems likely
You didn't explicitly say all of it was, but you sure wanted it to seem that way if you actually recognized a non-meta component. RC was not talking about the SAD's meta part at any point.

Here's a pro-tip: When you're scum and feel you want to throw out a "Gosh, I don't understand why <town players> are scumreading <town player>," back out of it gracefully when you're called on your rubbish

And if you think insulting me is a great way to make your wagon go away, you're very, very wrong.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Kagami »

I don't understand why you haven't made a script to handle that stupid post restriction.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”