Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Kagami »

something like this in excel:

<in cell A1> I'm nacho, I might be scum here and am ignoring kagami outside of some sideways shade-casting
<in cell A2> =SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(A1, "F", "Ffff"), "R", "Rrrr"), "f", "ffff"), "r", "rrrr")

copy&paste from A2.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Kagami »

=SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(A1, "F", "Ff"), "R", "Rr"), "f", "ffff"), "r", "rrrr")

slightly better.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Kagami »

Better example, since I somehow created a sentence with no Fs or Rs.

<in cell A1> I'm nacho, I am ignoring kagami despite generally having some respect for her reads.
<in cell A2> =SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(A1, "F", "Ff"), "R", "Rr"), "f", "ffff"), "r", "rrrr")
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Papa Zito »

nerd
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Kagami »

Somehow I believed I would enjoy this playerlist.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 829, Kagami wrote:Somehow I believed I would enjoy this playerlist.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:34 am

Post by pirate mollie »

kagami do you think we will get a spyrella lynched? I want cupcake cos it will bring the noise level down and camn is not making the hydra better. I fell like 1 or the other (spyrella vs camnsuki) will help clarify the game but infinity, ugh, I wish he wld lay out more in depth his thoughts but this little voice inside of me says he is overwhelmed and is town reaching out and I cannot ignore that.

you are right in calling out nacho in the way that you are doing it but no1 ever wants to lynch nacho, ever, believe me I have tried. what is missing is the emotional content of his posts, but it is meta and I guess the trend is to ignore meta.

cupcake might unfortunately be town but I am reluctant to give their play a pass. but I feel this way about a lot of the players.

I feel good about you but gun to my head I wld never be able to articulate it in a way that other pple cld understand. I will do my best tho.
whew!
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Kagami »

I forgot how awesome my avatar is. First post I liked all game, zito, though that obviously wasn't your intent.

I think playing without avatars might actually be affecting me. Little laughing kagami is so nice to see.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Unvote
Vote: Zito
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:38 am

Zito we could've had a nice lovely dance if you didn't draw scum :/
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Kagami »

I have no idea about camntsuki, but I want them to be town? I don't think spyrex's argument against them is anywhere outside the realm of town-them.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow regardless if what I hope is the case is the case, Mollie.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 778, Papa Zito wrote:There's no progression in any of this. It's all random and self-contradictory and if I hear "welp hydra" I swear to god I'll burn this thread down. The weird dance with Mollie and 296 are gravy.
I think that maybe you'rrrrre getting a lot offfff noise fffffrrrrrom camn's playstyle that's just playstyle.

One offfff yourrrrr prrrrroblems seems to be that Camn voted Nahdia despite having strrrrrongerrrrr suspicions elsewherrrrre - I don't think that's parrrrrticularrrrrly weirrrrrd ffffforrrrr herrrrr; in Fffffamily Mafffffia, she ended up voting Jalapeno when she was suspecting me; she also posited a possible House/Drrrrram/Krrrrraska scumteam then didn't do anything with it ffffforrrrr a verrrrry long time. I think that when she's town (and prrrrrobably when she's scum although I don't have as much experrrrrience therrrrre) she likes to play with severrrrral possibilities at once; sometimes she'll fffffeel verrrrry strrrrrongly about something ffffforrrrr one second and then a little while laterrrrr it doesn't seem quite so appealing (such as when she fffffelt rrrrreally good about me being scum beffffforrrrre she unvoted Jalapeno, then it ffffflarrrrred up ffffforrrrr a little while and then died ffffforrrrr no rrrrreal rrrrreason again in Fffffamily Mafffffia).

This mindset explains to me why she'd end up voting Nahdia but talk about possible Nacho-drrrrrealmerrrrr and SpyrrrrreX-Dunnstrrrrral worrrrrlds; the scum motivation behind it that you seem to be exprrrrressing is that scum!camn doesn't know that she's exprrrrressing scumrrrrreads on people otherrrrr than Nahdia/isn't talking about Nahdia that much (prrrrresumably to get Nahdia lynched without having to signiffffficantly defffffend it, but I don't think that makes sense as a narrrrrrrrrrative when Nahdia hasn't been close to getting lynched, but I could defffffinitely be missing something therrrrre).

I also think sometimes she makes votes just to see how things shake out - take, ffffforrrrr example, Camn sheeping House rrrrrandomly in Fffffamily Mafffffia. This is what I think that herrrrr Infffffinity vote meant to herrrrr; I think she was just trrrrrying to change the vibe offfff the game which meant encourrrrraging a D1 lynch that she didn't love and she didn't hate.

Therrrrre arrrrre also a couple interrrrractions centerrrrring arrrrround me that you'rrrrre weirrrrrded out about, and I think that it's just a rrrrreffffflection offfff herrrrr trrrrreatment offfff me in generrrrral. When she talks to me about my rrrrread on someone else even though she's scumrrrrreading me Day 1, that's the brrrrro pass - she generrrrrally fffffeels uncomffffforrrrrtable lynching me Day 1 and doesn't mind giving me a bit offfff space on occasion; she does want everrrrry efffffffffforrrrrt to rrrrread me though, so she does end up questioning and drrrrrawing out my opinion on cerrrrrtain playerrrrrs to get a betterrrrr bead on me and on them. When she wanted to give drrrrrealmerrrrr a pass but wanted to "shake me out", she wasn't talking about lynching, she was talking about prrrrressurrrrre. I can see why she'd be morrrrre interrrrrested in sorrrrrting me overrrrr drrrrrealmerrrrr based on the brrrrro pass.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 827, Kagami wrote:Better example, since I somehow created a sentence with no Fs or Rs.

<in cell A1> I'm nacho, I am ignoring kagami despite generally having some respect for her reads.
<in cell A2> =SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(A1, "F", "Ff"), "R", "Rr"), "f", "ffff"), "r", "rrrr")
I’m sorrrrrrrrrry. I’m herrrrre, I’ve been strrrrruggling because I haven’t yet fffffound my grrrrroove with this game/haven’t had fffffun lately, but I apprrrrreciate and see yourrrrr rrrrreach out and I’m moving to do betterrrrr now. I’m not scum.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:00 am

Post by camntsuki »

❤nacho❤
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Kagami »

Ok, I want {spyrex, zito} dead.
I will vote {dream, Dunn, infinity, camn} if deadline looms and the alternative is a No Lynch.

Wouldn't vote anyone else. (daypassing Nacho, though maybe I'm wrong to)
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Kagami »

I guess it's kind of unlikely that both spy and zito and scum given spyrex->zito interactions, still my favorites.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Kagami »

I haven't thought about infinity much beyond that he's been oddly popular. It looks like zito started a thing there and somehow the sentiment just didn't get dropped.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I don't think therrrrre's any possible interrrrrprrrrretation offfff SpyrrrrreX's posts rrrrrelated to the Nahdia hate except that he was wrrrrrong and he neverrrrr rrrrreally acknowledged that he was wrrrrrong. I think that the way that he handled it was sloppy at best. Howeverrrrr, I don't think that's how SpyrrrrreX handles the situation unless something fffffunky was going on (ffffforrrrr example, ifffff he was incrrrrredibly fffffrrrrrustrrrrrated while posting). I don't rrrrreally think therrrrre's any rrrrreal motivation as scum to misrrrrreprrrrresent the Nahdia suspicion to that degrrrrree unless maybe he was trrrrrying to buddy up to Nahdia with it (and I can't see him thinking that would be effffffffffective when he was offffffffff on why people werrrrre pushing herrrrr in the fffffirrrrrst place). In parrrrrticularrrrr, I can't see him rrrrresponding to RrrrrC saying that it was unfffffairrrrr that SpyrrrrreX dismissed RrrrrC's Nahdia suspicion as "meta bullshit" by quoting the SAD line; I mean, maybe he is scum that rrrrreally can't fffffind a way to let go offfff something that's getting out offfff trrrrrouble but SpyrrrrreX is experrrrrienced enough to say "I wasn't awarrrrre therrrrre was much Nahdia hate outside offfff SAD's case, my bad". And I want to give him rrrrroom because offfff the fffffrrrrrustrrrrration. (While glancing at his ISO, I also fffffound which also could be a rrrrreason why everrrrryone's Nahdia hate = SAD's).

I mean this:
Spoiler:
In post 188, SpyreX wrote:
In post 185, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 183, SpyreX wrote:I heard zito once robbed from the rich to give to the poor and rode away on his unicorn
god can we plz lynch this thing jc
Why you latch on to that versus my actual words about things
Like do i need to just be a robot killjoy will that make you feel better
In post 242, SpyreX wrote:
@mollie
Because you guys are driving me nuts already.
In post 301, SpyreX wrote:And what the shit is it about town syprex this game you guys are a bunch of bears acting like I'm made of steaks.
In post 305, SpyreX wrote:Cause mollie is up my ass for way less and sure dont see any admonishment there
In post 462, SpyreX wrote:Actually i want to see what the end of the play is keep going am.i a tragic hero?

Is fffffrrrrrustrrrrration that's fffffairrrrrly potent prrrrretty earrrrrly and I only fffffeel like it gets strrrrrongerrrrr and strrrrrongerrrrr down the rrrrroad; I want to believe that SpyrrrrreX doesn't get this unhinged this earrrrrly as scum because I underrrrrstand all too well wherrrrre it's coming fffffrrrrrom; when Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal Fffffffffffffffffffffolks Blues was going on it fffffelt like everrrrryone was going absolutely insane overrrrr me ffffforrrrr the worrrrrst shittiest rrrrreasons in the entirrrrre worrrrrld and it fffffrrrrrustrrrrrated me to the point wherrrrre it bled overrrrr into otherrrrr games and that wouldn't have happened as scum.

Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Kagami »

Nothing in infinity's iso is particularly impressive, but it looks like he's gotten more flack from some clumsy early voting than he probably deserved.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 783, pirate mollie wrote:is it a scum trifecta

I am totally willing to go there why aren't you

you are in the juxtaposition category and I don't really know what to do with you
I don't think that all thrrrrree offfff them arrrrre scum togetherrrrr (2 offfff the thrrrrree prrrrrobably worrrrrks but Dunn/Nahdia/Drrrrrealmerrrrr is just a weirrrrrd combo thanks to theirrrrr interrrrractions as a whole).

I'm herrrrre now. Wherrrrre did you go?

Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Kagami »

I think 302 was a throwaway townread@town which he didn't really think about and didn't have a good explanation for. Then he just didn't think dismissing the criticism would snowball.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:31 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 836, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 778, Papa Zito wrote:There's no progression in any of this. It's all random and self-contradictory and if I hear "welp hydra" I swear to god I'll burn this thread down. The weird dance with Mollie and 296 are gravy.
I think that maybe you'rrrrre getting a lot offfff noise fffffrrrrrom camn's playstyle that's just playstyle.

One offfff yourrrrr prrrrroblems seems to be that Camn voted Nahdia despite having strrrrrongerrrrr suspicions elsewherrrrre - I don't think that's parrrrrticularrrrrly weirrrrrd ffffforrrrr herrrrr; in Fffffamily Mafffffia, she ended up voting Jalapeno when she was suspecting me; she also posited a possible House/Drrrrram/Krrrrraska scumteam then didn't do anything with it ffffforrrrr a verrrrry long time. I think that when she's town (and prrrrrobably when she's scum although I don't have as much experrrrrience therrrrre) she likes to play with severrrrral possibilities at once; sometimes she'll fffffeel verrrrry strrrrrongly about something ffffforrrrr one second and then a little while laterrrrr it doesn't seem quite so appealing (such as when she fffffelt rrrrreally good about me being scum beffffforrrrre she unvoted Jalapeno, then it ffffflarrrrred up ffffforrrrr a little while and then died ffffforrrrr no rrrrreal rrrrreason again in Fffffamily Mafffffia).

This mindset explains to me why she'd end up voting Nahdia but talk about possible Nacho-drrrrrealmerrrrr and SpyrrrrreX-Dunnstrrrrral worrrrrlds; the scum motivation behind it that you seem to be exprrrrressing is that scum!camn doesn't know that she's exprrrrressing scumrrrrreads on people otherrrrr than Nahdia/isn't talking about Nahdia that much (prrrrresumably to get Nahdia lynched without having to signiffffficantly defffffend it, but I don't think that makes sense as a narrrrrrrrrrative when Nahdia hasn't been close to getting lynched, but I could defffffinitely be missing something therrrrre).

I also think sometimes she makes votes just to see how things shake out - take, ffffforrrrr example, Camn sheeping House rrrrrandomly in Fffffamily Mafffffia. This is what I think that herrrrr Infffffinity vote meant to herrrrr; I think she was just trrrrrying to change the vibe offfff the game which meant encourrrrraging a D1 lynch that she didn't love and she didn't hate.

Therrrrre arrrrre also a couple interrrrractions centerrrrring arrrrround me that you'rrrrre weirrrrrded out about, and I think that it's just a rrrrreffffflection offfff herrrrr trrrrreatment offfff me in generrrrral. When she talks to me about my rrrrread on someone else even though she's scumrrrrreading me Day 1, that's the brrrrro pass - she generrrrrally fffffeels uncomffffforrrrrtable lynching me Day 1 and doesn't mind giving me a bit offfff space on occasion; she does want everrrrry efffffffffforrrrrt to rrrrread me though, so she does end up questioning and drrrrrawing out my opinion on cerrrrrtain playerrrrrs to get a betterrrrr bead on me and on them. When she wanted to give drrrrrealmerrrrr a pass but wanted to "shake me out", she wasn't talking about lynching, she was talking about prrrrressurrrrre. I can see why she'd be morrrrre interrrrrested in sorrrrrting me overrrrr drrrrrealmerrrrr based on the brrrrro pass.
here is the problem I have with the first paragraph of your post; camn does that as town and actually her posts when she is town usually land on scum. she is a spot on intuitive player do you really see this happening in this game?

why are our interpretations of her play so diametrically opposed?

your treatment of
her
is totally off and your treatment of dreamz is so much more interesting. help out with that and you might move the game in a further direction cos rn you are commenting and not investing.

do you think that dreamz is scum? what do you think of dunn's "I am not lynching dreamz" like you are totally ignoring that. you are ignoring dunn and catering to the most vocal players.

why are our interpretations of her play so diametrically opposed?
whew!
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:34 am

In post 840, Kagami wrote:I guess it's kind of unlikely that both spy and zito and scum given spyrex->zito interactions, still my favorites.
I agree.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 831, pirate mollie wrote:I want cupcake cos it will bring the noise level down and camn is not making the hydra better.
I don't think that mislynching that hydrrrrra will brrrrring noise down; I think that cupcake will prrrrrobably burrrrry the thrrrrread in toxicity ifffff he's being policy lynched and I don't want to go thrrrrrough that and don't think it would be good ffffforrrrr the game in generrrrral. I agrrrrree with you on Infffffinity; it's not the type offfff town rrrrread that I could powerrrrrfffffully defffffend ifffff push comes to shove but he does legitimately fffffeel lost and I don't want to lynch him today. I'm happy to lynch drrrrrealmerrrrrz/Zito/Nahdia/Dunn today, would ffffflex to Infffffinity/Staeg ifffff prrrrressed, wouldn't lynch anyone else. Can we comprrrrromise somewherrrrre in that grrrrroup?

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:37 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 844, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 783, pirate mollie wrote:is it a scum trifecta

I am totally willing to go there why aren't you

you are in the juxtaposition category and I don't really know what to do with you
I don't think that all thrrrrree offfff them arrrrre scum togetherrrrr
(2 offfff the thrrrrree prrrrrobably worrrrrks but Dunn/Nahdia/Drrrrrealmerrrrr is just a weirrrrrd combo thanks to theirrrrr interrrrractions as a whole)

I'm herrrrre now. Wherrrrre did you go?
then of the 3 who do you think are the 2 scum

I hate that I am having to come at you this hard I hate it but nacho there is a lot left out of your word vomit.
whew!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”