Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Creature »

I posted way more than you and I posted things way more reckless here than you ever did in your MS history.
Sigh
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Creature wrote:I posted way more than you and I posted things way more reckless here than you ever did in your MS history.
Oh you think you made it dummy

You don't think the gang is hungry

To K(ave) your roof in with two 10s WHO NEED CHANGE FOR 20
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Debi »

In post 1314, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1311, Debi wrote:I'd like to change my vote to Gin
VOTE: Gin-n-Tonic

Also Human,
'So why did you react so emotionally to my scumread with what you perceive as shoddy reasoning compared to some light memeing with RB who has a scumread based on practically no reasoning?'
Anybody would defend themselves if somebody claims somebody as scum, not reacting is wierd.

If I'm correct, you're the 6th or 7th vote on me so at this point it's no longer pressure voting. Give reasoning because, going under the pretense that you are town, you want to be able to clearly say why you thought player C was scummy enough for a vote instead of someone being able to misrepresent what you thought was scummy about me.
Before I go into detail, I'd like to thank you, for your extra reasoning you provided me.
'At this point it's a game, if RB reads me as town, I win, and he knows that.'
Am I genuinely the only person getting a scum read from this or not? So let me get this right, if the person who stemmed all of the arguments against you admits that you're town, then you win? First of all, for somebody to stem an entire argument against somebody, they have to think they are scum, or just think they are suspicious, or the like. So he obviously doesn't think you are town, that's absurd. Also why would you win? I assume it is because you are Scum. What would the point in you being town, and being confirmed town be? All right, so 1 person thinks you are town, alright, so what about the other 17? If 1 person thinks that you are town, big deal, the other people voting for you will still think you are Scum. So you won't win in the slightest way. There will still be people voting for you. The only way for you to win, is if the entire Scum faction were voting for you, and all of them instantly unvoted as RB unvoted. Which I find to be really unlikely, as many of the people voting for you have different reasons to vote you, yes they do stem from the discussion you and RB originally had, but they still have slightly altering opinions.

The only other way that you can win, is if you are Scum. If you are Scum, you will obviously quote on quote 'win', as the less people who think you are Scum, the more likely you are to win. Let's say RB is also Scum, the people who think RB is Scum, will immediately turn onto you, making it seem like he's trying to make a Scum member seem innocent. The people who think RB is town, won't turn on you, as 'why would a town purposely call another town a Scum?.

Due to this, I'm 99% certain you are Scum now.

However, as to before my post, this is why:
'Well if you think I'm scum because of my town then you don't have a solid grasp on my personality lmfao. '
I don't know about anybody else. I think this is very Scum based. Of course you want to defend yourself, but this is way too far-fetched. You want us to believe you are town, yet you provide no reasoning at all, other than 'then you don't have a solid grasp on my personality'. This seems far too desperate, far far too desperate. The worse thing is the 'lmfao'. You are saying about your personality, yet this is the only time I've saw you say 'lmfao', or similar, in a serious context.
Want to know something which makes this much worse? 'I'll get serious when I get off work'..... What!? 'I'll get serious when I get off work'. Am I the only person who interprets this as being a cover-up, as if you are trying to say 'Ignore everything which happened recently, I'm obviously not trying at the moment'. If not, and you really are in work, then you are a hypocrite. You have been making out that you take the game really seriously, and that you are a very serious person, who gets their priorities in order. Which makes 0 sense, if you take the game seriously, why would you not take it seriously, when pressured especially, and when you are in work. And if you take important things more seriously, then why on earth are you playing whilst in work!?

VOTE: Gin
Guilty till proven otherwise.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:57 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

How many people here besides Ircher thinks RB is scum?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JdMDi0aaHv8

Also watch that, this is exactly how I feel about RB and I's relationship. Of course, RB is playing Vegeta. You'll also completely understand my reference because its almost a direct quote lmao
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:02 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Also I'm gonna play by play shred your post in 3 hours when I can use a computer because that was a wall was horrid
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Debi, updated reads please if you will
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Alisae »

And Debi sort it by Town, Null, or Scum.
Not this third party bullshit.
GTKAS
| here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1311, Debi wrote:I'd like to change my vote to Gin
VOTE: Gin-n-Tonic

Also Human,
'So why did you react so emotionally to my scumread with what you perceive as shoddy reasoning compared to some light memeing with RB who has a scumread based on practically no reasoning?'
Anybody would defend themselves if somebody claims somebody as scum, not reacting is wierd.
It's not Gin defending himself that's the issue Zach seems to be having with him, it's how he's doing it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1278, rb wrote:Hi Human Sequencer, what are your top4 lynch choices?

Hi Creature, what are your top4 lynch choices?

Hi Lil Uzi Vert, what are your top4 lynch choices?

Thanks townblock, we are going to win this gaem.
SlickDinger
Gin
Ircher
Gamma Emerald
In post 1283, Creature wrote:
In post 1278, rb wrote:Hi Creature, what are your top4 lynch choices?
drealmerz7
SlickDinger
All Alone
Gamma Emerald

If you don't want total lurkers:

ssbm_Kyouko
Pine
Zachstralkita
Dunnstral

Everybody but -Grey- I'm decent to strongly townreading.
Why Zach and Dunn?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1331, Alisae wrote:And Debi sort it by Town, Null, or Scum.
Not this third party bullshit.
Huh?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

wheeee even more garbage to sift through
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1333, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why Zach and Dunn?
After Pine, they're all nullreads, though I feel better about -Grey- than I feel better about Dunnstral and Zachstralkita, specially considering both aren't usually inactive.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Creature »

I think ssbm_Kyouko is officially in the lurkers that should die list.
Sigh
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1336, Creature wrote:
After Pine, they're all nullreads, though I feel better about -Grey- than I feel better about Dunnstral and Zachstralkita, specially considering both aren't usually inactive.
I wouldn't describe Zach is as inactive. Or even Dunn.

I'm not sure what to make of Dunn but I'm curious about his experiences with Human, as he's the main one scum reading her if I recall correctly.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1338, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1336, Creature wrote:
I wouldn't describe Zach as inactive. Or even Dunn.

I'm not sure what to make of Dunn but I'm curious about his experiences with Human, as he's the main one scum reading her if I recall correctly.
EBWOP.
SlickDilinger
SlickDilinger
Townie
SlickDilinger
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by SlickDilinger »

In post 1218, SlickDilinger wrote:In reply to a few other questions/comments from before:

Yes it's been a while since I've played a game. My style here is different from the past; I'm trying to apply some lessons from playing the game since last visiting this forum.

Regarding reads, I'll try and contribute more as they come, but I really do find that day two is when things make sense for me. Day one seems to be a lot of big egos duking it out while scum hunting. That's cool, but I'm just not going to end up being one of big egos. That said, Drealmerz7's first post rubbed me the wrong way with his atypical eagerness, but I've appreciated his further comments since then so I am going to change my vote to reflect this tentatively.
Alisae seems to be pretty about shooting first and then not worrying about asking questions
, but that can be a strategy. However, I'm ultimately swayed by Zachstralkita's argument and position regarding TheRealGin-N-Tonic so I will support it.

VOTE: TheRealGin-N-Tonic

I know this might not be a lot to offer while there is a wagon gathering for me, but that's what I've got. If I'm knocked out during Day 1, I accept that as a part of establishing culture and trimming incompatible players during the early game, even if they are townies.
Could you explain what you mean by this?

Can you be more specific about what you want explained? Not trying to be difficult, I'm just not sure what isn't communicating well.

To take stab, is it about lurking/not contributing vs. contributing lots as a big-ego? My point would just be rehashing various day-one strategies and approaches, and what they mean. Specifically, if I were to make two categories of player approaches to day-1, loud and quiet. Some loud try and push for wagons on hunches, and some push for wagons because they are scum and want to go for extra kills. Some quiet lay-low because there isn't any voting information available yet and they have no hunches, and some lay-low as scum because staying quiet is a strategy for staying off of people's radar.

For what it is worth, I'm sitting here trying to figure out what would be constructive to offer the forum, but I'm drawing a blank. Someone will be lynched. I think it'll be Gin. I'm still worried about Drealmerz7, (and to an extent Aliase, but I think some of that is my emotional response) but we have one lynch this round and it'll be used by someone, so I'm leaving mine where I think the best arguments have been placed so far.

mod note: Quote embed fixed.
Last edited by mhsmith0 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don't trust enough."
- Frank Crane
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1340, SlickDilinger wrote:
In post 1218, SlickDilinger wrote:In reply to a few other questions/comments from before:

Yes it's been a while since I've played a game. My style here is different from the past; I'm trying to apply some lessons from playing the game since last visiting this forum.

Regarding reads, I'll try and contribute more as they come, but I really do find that day two is when things make sense for me. Day one seems to be a lot of big egos duking it out while scum hunting. That's cool, but I'm just not going to end up being one of big egos. That said, Drealmerz7's first post rubbed me the wrong way with his atypical eagerness, but I've appreciated his further comments since then so I am going to change my vote to reflect this tentatively.
Alisae seems to be pretty about shooting first and then not worrying about asking questions
, but that can be a strategy. However, I'm ultimately swayed by Zachstralkita's argument and position regarding TheRealGin-N-Tonic so I will support it.

VOTE: TheRealGin-N-Tonic

I know this might not be a lot to offer while there is a wagon gathering for me, but that's what I've got. If I'm knocked out during Day 1, I accept that as a part of establishing culture and trimming incompatible players during the early game, even if they are townies.
Could you explain what you mean by this?

Can you be more specific about what you want explained? Not trying to be difficult, I'm just not sure what isn't communicating well.

To take stab, is it about lurking/not contributing vs. contributing lots as a big-ego? My point would just be rehashing various day-one strategies and approaches, and what they mean. Specifically, if I were to make two categories of player approaches to day-1, loud and quiet. Some loud try and push for wagons on hunches, and some push for wagons because they are scum and want to go for extra kills. Some quiet lay-low because there isn't any voting information available yet and they have no hunches, and some lay-low as scum because staying quiet is a strategy for staying off of people's radar.

For what it is worth, I'm sitting here trying to figure out what would be constructive to offer the forum, but I'm drawing a blank. Someone will be lynched. I think it'll be Gin. I'm still worried about Drealmerz7, (and to an extent Aliase, but I think some of that is my emotional response) but we have one lynch this round and it'll be used by someone, so I'm leaving mine where I think the best arguments have been placed so far.
Mainly the word pretty.

mod note: Quote embed fixed.
Last edited by mhsmith0 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Mod:
Can you fix the quote tags in ?
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 1.09
Alisae (2)
, ,
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (6)
, , , , , ,
drealmerz7 (3)
, , ,
Pine (1)
SlickDilinger (4)
, , , ,
All Alone (1)
Not Voting (2)
, ,

Day one deadline is Sunday January 15, 4 PM PST. (expired on 2017-01-15 17:00:00)

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Creature »

TheRealGin-N-Tonic is a nice wagon made of two scumreads, two players I don't trust so much and two players that could be considered "VI".
Sigh
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Give names not shade
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1345, Gamma Emerald wrote:Give names not shade
Are you caught up yet?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No
Still on page eight, rl and other things got in the way
<Embrace The Void>

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 1345, Gamma Emerald wrote:Give names not shade
All Alone and SlickDinger
Dunnstral and Zachstralkita
Alisae and Debi
Sigh
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1347, Gamma Emerald wrote:No
Still on page eight, rl and other things got in the way
Then why are you replying to what's happening now? It's starting to not sit well with me.

If you were up to date, you would know who he was talking about.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”