Mini Normal 1861: Musical Mafia (TOWN WIN)

Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:20 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Oh.. Okay now I see why you'd still be suspicious. I thought CK was gonna explode much more than that before getting replaced. Though I agree with Grey here Of course I would though so.. not sure if thats useful.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 334, -Grey- wrote:I mean seriously, Gamma forcing someone out for simply playing suboptimally is ironic as all fuck when you consider how suboptimally he plays.
This however, I'm not in agreeance with. There is no way mini's slot is red IMO.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:31 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Okay SS has entered the game now. So.. now there will be no more CK :P
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 353, massive wrote:
In post 343, MiniDeathStar wrote:
In post 337, massive wrote:I find it really humorous how many people are like "Kairal's behavior is so obvtown!" because all it reads to me is newbscum. Like, his partners are cringing in their heads thinking how they can ditch him. Kairal's "moving on" in 66 didn't make sense to me either. His explanation post is 119 which is after 99, and I didn't get to thinking about it until overnight. That whole time, though, I'm still thinking newbscum.
I am not remotely surprised that my scumspect is trying to cast doubt on what's becoming a universal town read.

The best part is Kairal's partners wondering how to ditch him when he's being townread by half the village.
Horsepucky, and you know it. I was asked a question about PAGE 2. I answer a question about PAGE 2. I have said at least once that my opinion of Kairal has changed. And yet you still want to front it as (a) Kairal is a universal town read and (b) me doing something sinister about it.

And yeah, the lady doth protest too much.

VOTE: MiniDeathStar
Ehhh... I don't like this push.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:35 am

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 1105, Naomi-Tan wrote:I may spam the thread a bit while reading up as I react and ask questions on the fly.
Would you mind just compressing all your thoughts into a few posts instead of making a new post for every single thought you have?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Ah... given the first thing SS does Im not shocked the read of the slot slipped greatly over the course of his play. least if thats what I'm too expect.

PEDIT: I could but that would allow me to fake reactions and have a cause before effect situations. So I won't Like. for example. If I knew we had proven Innos I wouldn't get red reads on people when I should be doing so. (unless I think the cop is fake. Which I am trying to work out before knowing who the cop slots are) I'm sorry for spamming as I'm going but 45 pages of stuff Is a lot to catch up with. So... yeah. another example is I wouldn't of stated I was with grey here is I knew he then did a MDS or CK policy vote shortly after. given MDS is on my green list and therefore yourself.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:45 am

Post by BlackVoid »

I understand you are trying to go for a "stream-of-consciousness" style but it's perfectly possible for you to just quote posts and reply to them without hitting submit after every quote. I'd just really appreciate it if you stop spamming the thread because you are not the only one who's trying to catch up and nearly the entirety of the last two pages is just you.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

hey I have 45 pages to read over. If I add a good 3 or 4 to the pile its only good for greens. plus most of my posts are only a paragraph. So its not like reading huge theories.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Okay so here is my 5 step program.
Step 1. read upto present
Step 2. read Iso's of each alive player
Step 3. ?????
Step 4. Find and kill all the reds.
Step 5. Profit.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I'm burning out again.. Stopping on page 17. XD
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:29 am

Post by massive »

It's like reliving all the bad things I did D1-2. I've died and am in purgatory. I must have sins to atone for.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:01 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Finished the first seven pages. Kairal and Flubbernugget are townreads. Naomi's slot and AJ are scumreads. I also don't buy massive's claim. Even night cop and odd night cop together are too convenient and I'm not sure why everyone else is. It's far more overpowered than a regular cop because that would be two additional people that the scum need to kill other than the confirmed innocents. I also don't think odd-night cop, even-night cop, and JK all exist in the game.

Today is the day before lylo (in the event we mislynch). So, we should mass-claim. I also think having confirmed town decide the order is optimal strategy not to mention more efficient. I think we should go in the order of Naomi -> AJ -> Dierfire/Culted/IAI -> Kairal -> Flubbernugget.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Kairal »

This is actually my first game encountering an odd or even night cop. Is it weird to have both? It seems logical to me. I mean sure scum have to kill twice as many but each cop is only half as useful so it seems reasonable?

Aside from that why would massive claim it now? There's no way we have two so a counterclaim would definitely get him killed. We should still have today and tomorrow left at a minimum. Also while he's been scumread a lot throughout the game he wasn't getting a lot of pressure today really... it's not like it was a last ditch effort to save himself or anything.

I guess I don't really see the benefit for scum.

Since you're confirmed town I'd like to hear a bit more about why you think Flubber is a lock town. There's been quite a bit of suspicion on him including from your own slot.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:51 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

I was in a game with odd and even night cop, I was even one of them. Not sure I played with a odd or even cop game without the other. It also lines up nicely with a JK, so I'm not sure why you don't buy it BV...
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Overall, Odd/Even cop combos are insanely powerful, ESPECIALLY in a setup with a JK. The potential to keep a hidden JK protecting an odd/even cop on off nights is pretty high and it forces a double find by scum. I'd expect scum to have a lot of power in that case, but it's at least safe to assume they don't have a role blocker (since Newman would've survived night 1 then). IDK what else scum could get to counter that power swing... no vig means no scum doctor... I guess scum tracker? But like what's the point. Encryptor, I guess, but even that's a weak answer to double cop JK.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1187, Kairal wrote:This is actually my first game encountering an odd or even night cop. Is it weird to have both? It seems logical to me. I mean sure scum have to kill twice as many but each cop is only half as useful so it seems reasonable?

Aside from that why would massive claim it now? There's no way we have two so a counterclaim would definitely get him killed. We should still have today and tomorrow left at a minimum. Also while he's been scumread a lot throughout the game he wasn't getting a lot of pressure today really... it's not like it was a last ditch effort to save himself or anything.

I guess I don't really see the benefit for scum.

Since you're confirmed town I'd like to hear a bit more about why you think Flubber is a lock town. There's been quite a bit of suspicion on him including from your own slot.
well its not SO OP that its irrpluasable and as red you already know everyone's alignments and could even clear your buddies so it allows a lot of power.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1189, Aj The Epic wrote:Overall, Odd/Even cop combos are insanely powerful, ESPECIALLY in a setup with a JK. The potential to keep a hidden JK protecting an odd/even cop on off nights is pretty high and it forces a double find by scum. I'd expect scum to have a lot of power in that case, but it's at least safe to assume they don't have a role blocker (since Newman would've survived night 1 then). IDK what else scum could get to counter that power swing... no vig means no scum doctor... I guess scum tracker? But like what's the point. Encryptor, I guess, but even that's a weak answer to double cop JK.
Oh if we have a JK I think the likely hood of a Double cop extremely unlikely. as even with encryptor, strongman and Rolecop I think it would still kinda favour Green. The thing is Though on the surface it looks like a normal cop. from a red presepective its a double cop as they need to kill two over one. which makes it kinda strong.. think about what would happen if the two didn't claim till now. We'd have 3 confirmed from cops and possibly 3 confirmed off JK which is madness.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... &start=825

Included a vig and a miller

Vig could kill an unclaimed cop, JK could block an unclaimed cop.

Neither setup seems to have a doc (a role that could protect the cop while still allowing them to investigate)

I think between

1) massive not believing Newman full cop claim
2) his 180 on a slot many of us started to doubt
3) why would scum fake claim when there would be a reasonable chance of a real CC (odd and even night cops in the same game do exist)

Yeah I think anyone who has read the whole game knows scum massive doesn't fake claim that there. I'm banking on the fact BV isn't caught up as the reason he doesn't buy it
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by massive »

In post 1186, BlackVoid wrote:Finished the first seven pages. Kairal and Flubbernugget are townreads. Naomi's slot and AJ are scumreads. I also don't buy massive's claim. Even night cop and odd night cop together are too convenient and I'm not sure why everyone else is. It's far more overpowered than a regular cop because that would be two additional people that the scum need to kill other than the confirmed innocents. I also don't think odd-night cop, even-night cop, and JK all exist in the game.
While my claim is true, can I just say: Jesus, THANK YOU. There were too many people just immediately shifting their opinions wholesale to accommodate it.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by massive »

In post 1186, BlackVoid wrote:Finished the first seven pages. Kairal and Flubbernugget are townreads. Naomi's slot and AJ are scumreads. I also don't buy massive's claim. Even night cop and odd night cop together are too convenient and I'm not sure why everyone else is. It's far more overpowered than a regular cop because that would be two additional people that the scum need to kill other than the confirmed innocents. I also don't think odd-night cop, even-night cop, and JK all exist in the game.
While my claim is true, can I just say: Jesus, THANK YOU. There were too many people just immediately shifting their opinions wholesale to accommodate it.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by massive »

I guess I really REALLY felt that way.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Kairal »

I mean I guess for massive to claim it he has to A) be sure that there's actually no even cop. B) Be sure that we'll believe it, because it's pretty risky. Frankly scum are running rings around us at the moment. Why bother with a high risk gambit?

In order for him to claim it I think there would have to be something scum know that we don't that definitely proves there's no even cop. I can't think of such a role off the top of my head but again I have no experience with odd/even cops.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Kairal »

Oh actually I did just think of one. If scum have a ninja for instance then they'd know we have a tracker or watcher or what have you. They could reasonably deduce from that there's no way for us to have 2 cops. But then surely the tracker would claim and it would be obvious someone was lying. Still very risky.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by massive »

On the flip side: What's my motivation as town to claim right now?

and ugh so happy with my vote on Kairal
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by massive »

The mental gymnastics you are having to do to walk back your insta-town-read of me is impressive. Like, you didn't look that limber earlier.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”