Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by Monokuma »

First.

also /confirm
Let's give it everything we've got! It's punishment time!
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Second
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 5, Aeronaut wrote:VOTE: Monokuma

You can't take first AND second
you got sniped by both heads, that's a little sad
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 10, Aeronaut wrote:You should sign or i'm going to post pictures of pikachu crying every time you don't
This is motivation to avoid signing.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 12, Aeronaut wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by Monokuma »

VOTE: Jin
You just changed your avatar in the confirmation stage. It's a cuteness ploy.
Only I'm cute enough to pull off those!!!
Spoiler:
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Monokuma »

Spoiler:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yes, well, you see, all of that has been read. twice! didn't you know that bears are very thorough?? but here's the thing...

terrible, all of you. absolutely horrendous. foolish. emBEARrassing. [insert adjective here]. [insert adjective here]. [i͘n̼͈̠͡s͏̲ḛ̤̻̰̯͉̪͝r̰̟̠̰t͈̩̖ ̦͈a͕̦̙̖̬̦d̴̻͙̜̯͎ͅj͏̯e͕̞̦̭͞c̷͈t͝ì̜vͅe͕͇ ̯̰̭̳h̷e͓̠͈̲̗̬̫r̥̝̖̹͇̠̣͢e̤̗͕͕]̸̮̟, even! this whole wifom "who would pine pick!?" game is an exercise in futility! thank you, prism, for declaring you were going to forego that. and screw you, prism, for then going back on that!

that's not the worst part though! the
worst part
is that i can't even READ ANYONE based on their contributions about the wifom game. it's easy content. painfully easy, even! and it justifies easy votes, easy pushes, all these things with no actual contribution which is the lead bit alignment indicative! i simply cannot BEAR this! everyone stop. stop and listen! the content people have generated about this silly wifom is useless and shouldn't be weighing into your reads of people at all. it's fluff that is disguised as not fluff, so town gets their paws all over it and messes everything up. this is an absolute catastrophe of a start.

now, with all that in mind, let's start..... here!
VOTE: SirCakez
flail, squalor!!!!!
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Monokuma »

In post 48, mastina wrote:Knowing this, I can say: pisskop, SirCakez, Prism, and BTD6_maker are all basically conftown. They haven't played with Pine recently as far as I know, and they're too young to have played with Pine in his glory days.
This is a pretty shortsighted conclusion coming from you!
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Monokuma »

Big news, kiddies! Aeronaut has been upgraded from the little tykes table to the GROWN UP table. Welcome, Aeronaut. You're bigger than a big kid now! You're among the few with brains big enough to realize that the entire point to this game is Pine screwing with us. Wow! Amazing revelation! You deserve a prize! Yes, we will give you a PRIZE! The prize is... wait for it... we will continue to never sign our posts! Wow! Amazing! Shocking! Dazzling! Absolutely Earth shattering! The Earth has been literally (figuratively) shattered! It's in fragments! It's like a beautiful scene of ice flows in Antarctica, except instead of fragments of ice drifting through the freezing ocean, it's fragments of the Earth drifting through the freezing (kind of) vacuum of space! And it's all because of you! Good job!

This though...
Aeronaut wrote:
In post 24, Pine wrote:And honestly, if I could've had both of you, it would've made me hard as a rock.
although this post kind of makes me uncomfy re: nacho and mastin being different alignments.
is interesting! Any scum worth their salt knows that when you get confirmed as mafia, you
shut the hell up!
Otherwise you risk dropping associative left and right and front and center and up and down and other directions, ones that you pitiful creatures that exist only in three dimensions can scarcely even CONCEIVE of! I would have brought in a man in a lab coat to pretend to be a scientist and explain that further, but I'm a bear; which is a scientist's natural predator!

But Pine
has
to post! They have to! Shocking! That means Pine is probably on his toes about what he says and what the potential meanings are. That means Pine is going to interact both with his partners and with town. Do you think you can tell what's in jest from what's genuine? That presumes that some of what he says IS genuine! We're not so sure... in fact, we would suggest entirely ignoring everything Pine says! Moving on...
SirCakez wrote:Monokuma you remind me of some people from my home site
How nice! Do you also intentionally not react when your good buddies from your home site vote you?
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Monokuma »

In post 120, mastina wrote:Of course, I don't actually NEED to outguess you. Just outplay you. And with you as literal confirmed scum, the easy half of my job is done.
Well look who done diddlied that up real good already! What about your desire to lynch Nacho isn't 100% unadulterated organic non-GMO
guessing
?
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Monokuma »

In post 159, Nahdia wrote:Oh. And the takeaway from that whole spiel about Aeronaut which probably wasn't clear is that he's town.

In post 160, Nahdia wrote:What a post to slip on
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Monokuma »

Isn't Nahdia a delight? While I'm at it, dreal is town too! Maybe! There's a distinct possibility! It's possible at least, you can't deny that!

Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Monokuma »

In post 165, Aeronaut wrote:Why do you think Dreal is town?
You don't agree? The guy's a little teddy toothlessly gnawing at the ankles of big bad mastina! And, I've got a soft spot in my already soft-and-fluffy heart for that sort!

But really, look at him. You think that's scum?
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Monokuma »

In post 167, Fate wrote:Hey Nahdia

If youre scum Ill hand you the game so dont kill me please
gotcha! don't worry, you're on my list!
...no, no! i'm not telling you what the list is for!

Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Monokuma »

In post 169, SirCakez wrote:
In post 156, Monokuma wrote:
SirCakez wrote:Monokuma you remind me of some people from my home site
How nice! Do you also intentionally not react when your good buddies from your home site vote you?
It was naked, not much to react to.
well hey, you addressed us! but you dodged the issue and instead just posted pointless fluff. literally you could have said "hey why are you voting me?" or even just "explain?" if youre feeling lazy and dont want to hit all those keys on your keyboard. but noooooooooooo, youre too cool to even wonder why we're voting you! why do you HATE US SO MUCH, SIRCAKEZ? WHY? W H Y?

Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Spoiler:

Fate!

Why don't you share with the class what you've learned! After all, questions lead to answers, and answers lead to knowledge, and knowledge is power! And I love power! Tell us everything!
BTD6_maker wrote:Votes now matter, so this vote will now have genuine weight.

VOTE: Mastina
Okay buster, you better start shaping up! You wouldn't want me to have to push punishment time up ahead of schedule, would you? Because I wouldn't. Bears are VERY particular about scheduling events. And it REALLY annoys us when you make us start doing things out of order! So listen closely!

Stop voting based on pregame speculation of who Pine would and wouldn't pick. Stop it! Stop it now! It's useless speculation, you're not going to drive home a lynch based on that, so just stop bothering! Give us some actual content or you're gonna be in a world of hurt! An entire world! And the name of that world will be BTD6ia, and the temperature will always be too hot or too cold! Never temperate! It will be awful!

Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 115, BTD6_maker wrote:VOTE: Mastina

It seems like you have played a lot of games with Pine. (I am completely ignoring posts made by Pine). At this early stage I would consider you marginally more likely to be scum.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 190, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 187, Secret Agent Jin wrote:There is only a few people here that i have played games with, one of them being Dreal. If anyone else posted like Dreal has been i would look at those posts as a bit scummy but, i mean really, it is just Dreal being Dreal so i take whatever he says with a grain of salt but that can only last for so long.

I am attempting to get a feel of the players since this is the first time i have played with a majority of you all. Two questions arise for me.

1) Normally i would have a townlean toward Mastina because of the content she produced early but this is camn's revenge and it seems nothing is normal. My question: Does Mastina post these analytical posts a high majority of the time no matter alignment or is this a rare thing?
Mastina is a definitely name that is synonymous with long-winded.

Hey Monokuma, you've stated that you agree that Mastina's setup spec is mostly WIFOM, but do you personally think that it's scum mastin spreading bullshit or town mastin just being overly dismissive?
No no no, you misunderstand!

We didn't say mastina's setup spec is her wifoming, mastina's setup spec is her GRAPPLING with wifom. Grappling, like a mighty hunter does with a bear, right before they get their head bitten off and their guts ripped out! It's pointless! It's futile! It's a bunch of guesswork that amounts to nothing!

It should be said however that mastina would have delivered that exact entrance as either alignment. Bears have GREAT intuition you know; so we're sure this is true!

Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 264, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 263, mastina wrote:Fuck your claim of being able to do this and recognize that *I* am the one who actually can. Pine was one of my first, and closest friends, and bitter rivals, and nobody knows how he operates better than I do. You lack the game experience and you lack the personal connection. I have both. That's not arrogance speaking. That's just pure simple fact. I have the most games with Pine of any player. I have the most personal connection to Pine of any player.
In post 244, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm thinking its more ego related at this point
Looks like I was right
In post 274, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:So mastin, on a scale of 1 to wrong, how sure are you that I'm scum?
VOTE: Gin

Cakez, today's your lucky day. Gin's been selected for punishment!
Do I need to explain why? He's guilty,
guilty
! So much effort against mastina, who he's calling us to ignore until a later date! His lack of effort to do anything besides complain is bothering my sniffer something fierce. But I wouldn't bring such a serious accusation to the court without evidence! See above, judge for yourselves. The outcome doesn't matter so long as you try... NOT. Punish the guilty party or be punished yourselves!
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Alright alright alright alright alright.

mastina, friend, buddy, pal, compadre, other word that means a person with whom I have an amicable relationship with, let's have a chit chat, yeah? We'd so love for you to be town. Really. It feels so right, it does, but we're not so naive as to call you obvious town at this point. That said, I do feel what Aeronaut is feeling right now when he says you're obviously town. Aeronaut and us, we're on a WAVELENGTH yo. We're on a CURRENT. We're on a FREQUENCY. Sometimes I like repeating the same sentence over and over using slightly different words, I find it humorous. Do you?

Doesn't matter. What matters is that Aeronaut is like, obviously town. He's SO town. He's town to the BONE. Or he would be, if Pokemon had bones. But they don't. They're made of magic and sunshine and murder. Mostly magic though. But figuratively, he's town to the bone. Every time he posts, he's just spewing town out of every Poke-oriface he's got. It's kind of gross, but endearing at the same time. So as much as we love and respect you, and as much as we wanna work with you, I gotta stop you at this particular junction. You're wrong about Aeronaut, girl. You just are. Take a breath, smoke some weed, and look at that Pokedude again and rethink that read. Please & thank you <3
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 277, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 209, camn wrote:drealmerz7 --------- 3 ( Vaxkiller, Aeronaut, pisskop, Pine ) L- 4
3 ( Vaxkiller, Aeronaut, pisskop, Pine ) L- 4
Hey Camn, thought you said Pine was a tree stump, so why is his vote being used?
oh oh oh, one more thing.
You see that little three next to drealmerz's name? A bit tiny and insignificant, I know. But at 7 to lynch, L-4 means 3 votes! We think you gotta check your math.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 292, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Monokuma, do you have a sense of humor?

Whenever I do a reads list I like making funny names and I want to make sure you won't take it personal if I make a pun
What an insult!!!!! We're taking it personal that you don't think we have a sense of humour!!!!! Beclaws look at us! I can't bear to think we haven't been making it clear as crystal... honey, just who do you think you're talking to?
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 292, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Monokuma, do you have a sense of humor?
No. We hate humor. Despise it. We've never laughed in our life. One time, someone told us a joke. We killed them.
Spoiler:
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Monokuma »

You respond to her joke but not my
very serious accusation
???

Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Monokuma »

mastina no
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Monokuma »

BREAKING NEWS: MASTINA IGNORES POSTS WHICH DIRECTLY ADDRESS HER AND HER READS.

BELOVED BEAR MONOKUMA ATTEMPTS TO APPEAL TO MASTINA TO STOP ATTEMPTING TO MURDER ADORABLE POKEMON ALIGNED WITH TOWN. MASTINA WHIZZES STRAIGHT PAST THE POST IN HER CATCH UP WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A CURT SHAKE OF THE HEAD. IN LIGHT OF THIS SHOCKING TURN OF EVENTS, OUR EXPERTS ARE SAYING "GOD DAMMIT MASTINA WE TAKE THE TIME TO READ ALL OF YOUR WORD WALLS AND THIS WHAT WE GET IN RETURN????" MORE ON THIS AT 11.

P-EDIT: THIS JUST IN! EXCITING NEWS BULLITEIN! SHOCKING! FATE HAS ALSO FAILED TO RESPOND TO MONOKUMA'S POST ASKING HIM A DIRECT QUESTION IN POST . IT IS AS OF THIS MOMENT UNCLEAR WHETHER THE SUSPECT IS INTENTIONALLY IGNORING MONOKUMA OR IF HE SIMPLY DID NOT NOTICE THE POST. ADDITIONALLY, DUE TO THE FREQUENCY OF THESE OCCURRENCES, RESEARCHERS AT SOME FANCY SMART PEOPLE PLACE ARE NOW LOOKING INTO WHETHER MONOKUMA MAY ACTUALLY BE A PHANTOM WHOM NO ONE ELSE CAN SEE. MORE ON THIS AT 11:05.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Monokuma »

Nachomamma8, we want a 3 page report on our desk by tomorrow! Double spaced, one inch margins, three primary sources cited in the text with a full Chicago style bibliography with perfectly formatted citations. Explain why mastina is town from your point of view this early on in the game.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Monokuma »

It's one thing for mastina to read & push you based entirely on pre-gme speculation. But it's a whole other thing for you to forgo all of that speculation in favor of townreading the posts mastina has made thus far. Shocking! I'm sure you have a VERY VERY good reason for why you feel this way! I'm so excited! I'm #hyped, as you kids say these days.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:33 am

Post by Monokuma »

In post 413, Monokuma wrote:Chicago style
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Monokuma »

ARE YA READY, YOU SCRAPPY BASTARDS?
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Monokuma »

*DRUMROLL*

CONGRATULATIONS GIN, FATE, AND SIRCAKEZ. YOU'VE WON THE RIGHT TO EAT ROPE TODAY!!!
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 448, drealmerz7 wrote:*clap*

I like it!!! those aren't bad candidates for sure
Glad you're enjoying the show.

...But mafia ain't a spectator sport! Stop clapping and start slamming that vote button!* All the cool kids are gonna be voting in the guilty pool today.
In post 451, Prism wrote:You know, I don't really like Monokuma much at all. The gimmick, while endlessly entertaining, is a pain to read for alignment just because
all of it
is by necessity fabricated. That said, they're voting Gin and Fate, and I can get on board with both of those. I don't think I've read a Cakez post so that's one up in the air.

I really like Vax's posts on this page and think they're town.
Entertaining? Geez, between you and drealmerz you'd think we're
trying
to put on a side-show act! The fun isn't even close to beginning. Don't think that flattery will get you anywhere with us!
But seriously, keep doin' what you're doing. Your reads are hotter than our swimsuit calendar. Which, by the way, is on sale just beside the stage! We have a special goin' on right now, 1 vote for a guilty party and you get 50% off! Talk about a
GRRRRRREAT
deal!
Spoiler:

(*Yes, I know there's no vote button! We all have to use our imagination sometimes! Just do a little digging in that head a yours and you'll find a circle of shiny plastic just
begging
to be pushed.)
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 455, Aeronaut wrote:Monokuma, which of those three players do you think is the best lynch, though? Still Gin from your vote long ago, or are you planning on changing it?
How do you pick from trash? Is it the most nose-wrinkling stench? The squelchiest, gloppiest juices seeping from the bag and soaking your kitchen floor because
someone
keeps buying the cheap garbage bags?! Or is it how offensive you find the placement of the bins right beside the door where they were supposed to be taken out the day before, and
DAMMIT MARTHA, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, I CAN'T LIVE IN THIS FILTH ANYMORE!

No, we don't care which one is removed first. Out with all of them, we say! Most votes wins the day!
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 457, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 456, Monokuma wrote:No, we don't care which one is removed first.
Care to explain why?
That you're asking about this above all else is doin' wonders for your case, lemme tell ya. Do you care about why you're strung up next to chuckles and sweet-tooth joe? No?
Upupupupu~

All three of ya are guilty, that's why!
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 460, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:It was cute at first but now I'm getting the vibe that you're being facetious as ruse
Who's being facetious? You think we're not telling the truth? Every one of our feelings is 100% PERCENT genuine. That's TWO percents! It's fully full! That's how much. I answered your question, maybe ask a better one next time. Come on, stretch those scumhunting muscles.

Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 459, Prism wrote:Getting careless, Monokuma.
We could
care less
In post 460, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:It was cute at first but now I'm getting the vibe that you're being facetious as ruse
Now now, bears are INCREDIBLY sincere, didn't you know that? We would never treat an important issue lightheartedly! We are always...
deadly
serious.

Also, CUTE!?
Spoiler:

Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Process of elimination! Advanced scum-detection! Shoving the few players we're unsure about to the side to be dealt with later! It's foolproof, it's effective, it's Monokuma!!!
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Monokuma »

When someone's tryna see if a read is fake, there's a thing they do! They try to figure out why that person has the read. By pressing! Asking! Accusing!
Pleading!

Now what is Gin NOT doin'? C'mon kids, let's hear it!
Spoiler: Translation for Gin
Gin is scum.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Monokuma »

TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Damn, your posts are a bitch to read for actual meaning but you actually do.

I do gotta ask, can you put in spoilers layman speak what your posts mean?
Literally so offended that you would even ask that.

You'll be hearing from my lawyers.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Monokuma »

You asked why we didn't care which of the scum was lynched first. Are you tellin' me you wanted to know WHY they were there at all? I thought you were fakin' a question, but hoo boy, didja actually have a plan there?
The bear's busy, so consultation is over for today.

NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW:

Fate's Nacho vote is faker than the perceived tone of our posts. Vaxkiller's so town it makes our murder-lovin' nose curl.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Monokuma »

ngl drealz' infatuation with mastina is pretty adorbs.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Monokuma »

mastina as much as I love delving into speculation and the like, and that isn't sarcasm, we're not gonna wall on this.

You're right, Pine's posting should be completely ignored.
But Pine's pre-game choices, while something to be considered, aren't going to solve you the game on your own. They shouldn't be a basis, they should be a supplement to standard scumhunting. And a MINOR ONE at that.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Monokuma »

So like, is no one else gonna say it? Am I going to have to point it out? Really guys?
In post 185, Fate wrote:Who is your favorite player Pine with detailes reasons pls
Never follows up, dodges our question when we specifically ask what Fate ascertained from this question.

~15 pages later...
In post 575, Fate wrote:I genuinely want to know why you're interacting with Pine so much, Gin
In post 577, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 575, Fate wrote:I genuinely want to know why you're interacting with Pine so much, Gin
Do you think that makes him scum?
In post 578, Fate wrote:Thats got nothing to do with why you're mad about me catching your nacho scumbuddy, Vax
In post 579, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 578, Fate wrote:Thats got nothing to do with why you're mad about me catching your nacho scumbuddy, Vax
Do you have a question? Because I'll answer yours if you answer mine.
In post 580, Fate wrote:I'm waiting for Gin's answer

I don't have a question for you. I don't negotiate with terrorists
Anyone wanna take a
stab
at explaining this shift??
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Monokuma »

In post 668, Nachomamma8 wrote:the town case that I produce would largely look the same regardless of my alignment
Oh?
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 671, Monokuma wrote:
In post 668, Nachomamma8 wrote:the town case that I produce would largely look the same regardless of my alignment
Oh?
When you are scum, are the town cases you make on town particularly alignment indicative?
If I were aware they were alignment indicative, I'd stop them from being alignment indicative, but...... probably?

Nacho the real problem we're having is that mastina is a player who, by her own indication, is superb as scum. Also by her indication; you and have her plenty of experience with each other. So the fact that immediately upon making your entrance proper you townread her as town despite the mechanics of this setup making that less likely than it normally would be is... interesting. I wouldn't expect you to underestimate her, and yet you seem wholly confident in her alignment, so we figured there must be SOMETHING you saw, some super amazing secret magic way of reading mastina and you're holding out on us. But all you've given us is something about a gambit which... are you really saying you put gambits past scum mastina? Really? I mean, you're the one with experience with her but... huh. Makes a bear a little paranoid, ya know???
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Monokuma »

It's ALMOST as if... you planned this whole thing as a charade to justify not having to buss each other? Maybe? Huh, huh, huh???????
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Actually we understand exactly where Gin is coming from.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Monokuma »

mastina comes in guns blazing, ranting and raving that she's going to 1v1 you blah blah blah blah blah blah blah for pages and pages

Your entrance: (eloquently) mastina no.

mastina: oh ok (unvotes)

anyone who wasn't pinged by that is either not paying attention or seeing something we aren't.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Conflicted on Fate. There was some interaction awhile back which I really felt was towny from Fate, but it was with Pine, and it could have just been totally scripted, and I'm still tempted to throw anything involving Pine out the window. On the other hand, there have been inconsistencies we've pointed out with his general stance not to mention the fact that literally he just sheeped his top scumread because someone he's said he definitely won't vote has a read he doesn't agree with. I'm failing to see the internal town motivation there when you put all that together; it just feels like too much dissonance.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Iunno, we've had some second thoughts on Gin. mastina, normally I'd just look in your ISO for reasons Aeronaut is scum because on this page you don't site anything specific on this page and just site "Pine would pick them" and "meta" which are well and good but don't help me. Issue is, your ISO is... difficult to skim, and when you do take clear, noticable shots at Aeronaut all you're really saying is "scumposting".

Sell us. Really. We're all ears.
Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 792, Monokuma wrote:Conflicted on Fate. There was some interaction awhile back which I really felt was towny from Fate, but it was with Pine, and it could have just been totally scripted, and I'm still tempted to throw anything involving Pine out the window. On the other hand, there have been inconsistencies we've pointed out with his general stance not to mention the fact that literally he just sheeped his top scumread because someone he's said he definitely won't vote has a read he doesn't agree with. I'm failing to see the internal town motivation there when you put all that together; it just feels like too much dissonance.
so you think that he's scum who forgot that i was his top scumread?
why do you think he'd abandon his push on me when he did as scum?
Forgot? No, not what's being suggested. From a scum!Fate perspective, he thought he could convincingly pivot his vote. I'm saying that because of the reasons I listed; it wasn't convincing. I think town!Fate would have hesitated on that switch more. I think. Maybe. Then again, this is Fate we're talking about... huh.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:06 am

Post by Monokuma »

In post 827, Prism wrote:VOTE: Monokuma

Now I'll join you, Nacho. And Monokuma-I told you you were being careless.
You did? We must not have been listening.
In post 832, mastina wrote:
In post 796, Monokuma wrote:Sell us. Really. We're all ears.
I don't wanna.

When I want to sell something, you'll buy it.
But I explicitly am not feeling like selling you on Aeronaut being scum.

He is scum, yeah.
But I don't feel like explaining that right now. I don't feel like pushing him right now. Even though I could ask for you to just trust me (the read's strong enough where I can demand that), I don't feel like doing that right now. But I'll place my vote there anyway, until such a time where I do feel like giving you those things.
You do you, mastina.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Monokuma »

In post 797, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 796, Monokuma wrote:From a scum!Fate perspective, he thought he could convincingly pivot his vote.
There are too many pivots for Fate as scum to think he could convincingly pivot his vote. There are too many pivots for them to be anything but someone who truly doesn't give a fuck about whether his pivots are convincing or not.
In post 799, Nachomamma8 wrote:Which doesn't necessarily make him town on its own but it does make your "TOO MUCH DISSONANCE" a pile of nothing.
Fair enough I guess..?
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Monokuma »

No no, that's very mastina.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Monokuma »

He wants you to vote us, silly.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Monokuma »

In post 852, SirCakez wrote:Who is "he" monokuma?
the person you were just asking a question.................................... you alright there cakey boy?
In post 853, BTD6_maker wrote:
In post 832, mastina wrote:
In post 796, Monokuma wrote:Sell us. Really. We're all ears.
I don't wanna.

When I want to sell something, you'll buy it.
But I explicitly am not feeling like selling you on Aeronaut being scum.

He is scum, yeah.
But I don't feel like explaining that right now. I don't feel like pushing him right now. Even though I could ask for you to just trust me (the read's strong enough where I can demand that), I don't feel like doing that right now. But I'll place my vote there anyway, until such a time where I do feel like giving you those things.
This post looks bad. If Mastina scumreads Aeronaut then the pro-Town thing to do would be to try to explain it. It is easy for scum to do this in order to defer giving reasoning because you know your reasoning will be under scrutiny.

I consider this likely as I myself did it in Open 642 and came under a lot of pressure for it.
disagreed.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Monokuma »

I'm bearly awake, okay? Gosh, urso needy.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Monokuma »

VOTE: Fate
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Monokuma »

It's a vote, dangit! Do I need to do a song and dance every time!? You people are so DEMANDING. Here, I'll put that image at the bottom of this post where we link to random tired memes. Satisfied!?

Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 893, Fate wrote:aaaaha nahdiaaaa

why couldnt you be town
aaaaha fateeee, our slot is town. sorry yours isn't!

but you know what? let's play a game! if you can correctly guess how many times you've called Road Kamelot nahdia this game, we'll move our vote! wow, what a fantastic prize!
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Why do you ask such terrible, mind-numbingly ditzy questions?

Truly, these are some the Great Questions in life.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Monokuma »

There's no answer to that question; it's entirely nonsensical. Try asking something with an answer. Perhaps you need to try rephrasing it?

There, I was direct. Or would you prefer I keep insulting with whimsically, since you seem to get such a kick outta that?
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 900, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm asking why you vote someone based on who they address in your hydra. You're part of the same hydra, it doesn't matter what one head posts and another doesn't, ya'll a unit.
thats not why we voted fate.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Monokuma »

TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I took it literally when you said you'd unvote Fate if he said who he was addressing correctly; essentially making me think you actually didn't give a shit
And like the lily-livered mafia member he is, he backed down from the challenge.
Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 903, Monokuma wrote:
In post 900, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm asking why you vote someone based on who they address in your hydra. You're part of the same hydra, it doesn't matter what one head posts and another doesn't, ya'll a unit.
thats not why we voted fate.
ooh! ooh! why did you vote fate?
Still can't over the fact that he interacted Pine by directing a question right at him, then never followed up on it, then ignored us after repeated attempts to get him to explain it,
then
threw shade at Gin for interacting with Pine.

We believe his initial question was designed to give him some interaction with Pine, because he felt he needed some to be present. It felt stilted when it happened, and he clearly hasn't cared about the outcome, and he's failed to explain why he asked it in the first place.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 906, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 890, Monokuma wrote:VOTE: Fate
WAIT NEVERMIND!

Sorry bear, I went back and read why you voted Fate, you can go back to ignoring me, I simply glossed over your reaso- oh wait.
That happened before the other event you're referencing, so clearly it wasn't caused by it, you blithering ignoramus...
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 913, Nachomamma8 wrote:obvious town benefit
Go ooonnn.....
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Monokuma »

No seriously, I am ABSOLUTELY challenging you on this that his question had any "obvious town benefit".
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Monokuma »

We're not going to apologize for how we're playing. If you want to put us down and imply we're being lackluster when we're pointing out seriously sketchy interactions, that's your prerogative. After you drive home a lynch on us and we flip town, maybe give Fate another look. He's not town.
Nachomamma8 wrote:the town benefit for asking pine to describe his favorite player is insight into his thought process
there's an overwhelmingly high chance that fate didn't ask that question seriously
either way
using it as a reason for him not being able to question gin is something that i don't understand at all
There's zero indication he "wasn't serious" when he asked it, what a terrible reason to hand wave something, especially right after you've said it had obvious town benefit. That's basically a contradiction. Are you even thinking this through? Doesn't seem like it.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 927, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 923, Monokuma wrote:There's zero indication he "wasn't serious" when he asked it, what a terrible reason to hand wave something, especially right after you've said it had obvious town benefit. That's basically a contradiction. Are you even thinking this through? Doesn't seem like it.
both applied
i did explain an obvious town benefit
i also explained something else that might have happened
you still haven't explained why it's scummy
It's scummy because his other posts indicate he doesn't see value in interacting with Pine. It's scummy because he never followed up with something "had an obvious town benefit". It's scummy because there's more scum motivation than town motivation. It's scummy because it was a faked interaction with a partner.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by Monokuma »

You misunderstand what I mean by follow up.

You see, generally, when people ask questions, they are interested in the answer.

Fate, when we flip town, what are you going to say? "Whoopsies"? Really, I'm curious.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 938, Nachomamma8 wrote:"there's more scum motivation than town motivation" - i have been waiting for a while for you to explain scum motivation in what you're reading. you haven't explained it to my satisfaction yet. am i being unreasonable? am i being stupid? if i am, show me that i'm being a fucking nutjob and i will be happy to stop this push and find something else to pursue. but right now i think you're intentionally being a bit shallow - if you're annoyed by my push on you, the best way to get me to stop is to show me that i'm being dumb.
we explained it not long ago, so yes, you're being dumb. and no, we're not going to do your job for you. go fetch, doggie.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Monokuma »

if that makes you want to lynch us, so be it; the error is yours.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 946, Fate wrote:Immediately goes from calling me scum to AtE that I'm wrong

PROCEED

WITH

DEATH
=============================[ ]

[ ]==============================

wasnt talking to you.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 947, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 928, Monokuma wrote:It's scummy because it was a faked interaction with a partner.
and this, i still take issue with
fate asked a question
and that's faked interaction because...?
because he had no actual reason to ask it, because he's not the sort of person who asks it, because town!fate doesn't ask it. oh my god nacho.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Not that interaction.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Monokuma »

no more questions. we've explained this. if you're incapable of understanding, that's your own problem. goodbye.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 978, Nachomamma8 wrote:The crux of Mono's argument here seems to be that Fate questioning Pine and then criticizing Gin for interacting with Pine is ridiculous. I think this is a uncharacteristically shallow observation because of the difference in scale between Fate's interaction with Pine and Gin's interaction with Pine.
It was a three point argument, and you threw out two of the points to say that one of them was the crux? Listen antojitos, it was Fate's lack a followup, and Fate's lack a respondin' to us. In addition to the Gin issue. 1, 2, 3. Bears have five claws on each foot, so we can count to at least that much.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Oh. And we've received a communication from a reliable source (us) that a certain player (who reminds us of a dessert) is not, in fact, guilty at all!!! That player might even be...
TOWN!!!
The dessert, not us. But we're town too. Just not a dessert. Unless you count how our pillowy softness can be likened to a delicious marshmallow.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 987, Pine wrote:
In post 966, drealmerz7 wrote:I just keep ISOing pine so I know my reads are staying in-tact

everything else is noise, pine is all that matters

(kidding)
Bow before me, bitch.
All your pandaing to the crowd is gettin' a mite teddyous.
What's that? The pot calling the kettle black? We're not just black, we're white too! So there.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #80) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 1076, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 161, Monokuma wrote:
In post 159, Nahdia wrote:Oh. And the takeaway from that whole spiel about Aeronaut which probably wasn't clear is that he's town.
In post 160, Nahdia wrote:What a post to slip on
Why did I click this both times it came up on the page? Why!?!?

GDI Nahdia! XD
Keep clicking, we totally start using different videos later. Maybe. Probably!

Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 1180, Fate wrote:The fact htat monokuma actually tried to find reasons (which were terrible) really shows how she has a scum mindset

Thanks for pointing that out
Excuse you??????????????
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (isolation #82) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Monokuma »

Hmmmmm...

mastina, mastina, mastina. mastina is a mysterious surrounded by an enigma. mastina is a perplexing riddle. mastina is the rarest of tropical costa rican aviary fauna. mastina is a scottish ant colony that you fill up with cement but can never take its freedom. mastina is a... some other simile. or maybe a metaphor, they're so hard to keeps straight!

We've given our Monokuma Brand 8-Ball a shake on our voting mastina and it's telling me "Outlook not so good". So I guess that's that! The conch has spoken, and other dated internet references.

We're willing to compromise in other places if Fate's getting lynched, but probably not on mastina, no.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #83) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Monokuma »

If Fate's not* getting lynched, that is.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #84) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Monokuma »

Get over yourself.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #85) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Anyone seriously still wanting to d1 lynch mastina after that claim needs to check themselves.

Imagine we wrote a big long paragraph full of florid metaphors on how ridiculous voting mastina here. There are beautiful metaphors and heart-rending similes and it's just the most beautiful thing you've ever read. It's just so deeply moving that your vote still being on mastina brings you to tears. You enter a prolonged existential crisis, questioning your very identity as a mafia player, because you come to realize just how inane and foolish your play has been. You slump over in your office chair or in your bean bag or whatever sitting apparatus you use to perch yourself in front of a computer and read internet mafia. A haze fills your mind as your vision begins to blur into nothing and your hearing is washed out with a dull yet pervasive ringing. Are you dead? Perhaps. You begin to dream. Your mind takes you on a grandiose journey as you seek to reinvent yourself. For many dream-years, you become an eremite, dedicating yourself only to the study of mafia theory. Your days are filled with pouring over ISOs and conducting VCA in games you spectate. Your nights are sleepless. Eventually, you awake from your dream state and find yourself still in your computer using butt-apparatus. You are weak and hungry and smelly. Though many years passed in the confines of your mind, only three days have passed in the real world. Still, you feel a great deal older. You realize with a start that deadline has not hit. You have been prodded, but not yet replaced. Quickly, you at long last begin down your triumphant path to redemption. You mend the mistakes of your imbecilic past; you unvote mastina.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (isolation #86) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Monokuma »

UNVOTE:

A gesture of good faith.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (isolation #87) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Or, it would be. But bears are agnostic. We don't have any faith.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (isolation #88) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Monokuma »

The claim, you fool! The CLAIM!
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #89) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 1316, Prism wrote:Monokuma, specifically Nahdia, read on me. Now. Go.
No no no, you don't get to do that! You're playing with Monokuma, not Nahdia. The whole is more than the sum of its parts, buster!
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Allow us to meditate on the subject for some time. We'll need to take an excursion to Tibet and visit our ancient monastery on a high peak in the plateau in order to achieve Samsara and be in a proper state to provide a response to your query!
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Nah only fooling. Uhhhmmmmm leaning town. Definitely far from our ideal vote.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 1336, Prism wrote:P-Edit: Can you explain why?
Your read on Fate.

Also @mastina that post was
deliberately structured to be dense
!!!! Grah!!
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Monokuma »

What an odd read.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (isolation #94) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Monokuma »

There's nothing suspicious about claiming at L-3.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1463 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Monokuma »

If anything, it's got way more town motivation involved than scum motivation.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Monokuma »

In post 1467, Nahdia wrote:Consider the fact that mastina has been forthright about her notion that the votes to lynch her simply do not exist in this game. Now consider that she's right.

If this is the case, and she BELIEVES this is the case, why on EARTH would she claim something CONFIRMABLE in this situation at L-3?

Use your noggins, guys. Seriously.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Monokuma »

In post 0, camn wrote:ROLES AND ALIGNMENTS ARE NOT RANDOM!
There are also novel roles and mechanics.
Before the game, Pine was given his choice of his team's scumroles. He has DAYTALK as well.
He was also given a SINGLE request as to the setup of the rest of the town.
I then balanced the rest of the setup against him.

After the playerlist was set.. Pine and I DRAFTED players. He went first, and we traded off until he was full.
So take that under advisement. We both assigned roles as we saw fit.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1572 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Ooonnneeeee is the loneliest number that you'll ever dooooooooo
Twooooooo can be as bad as one, it's the loneliest number since the number oneee
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Monokuma »

SirCakez just swallow your pride and admit you're townreading mastina.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1589 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 1579, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1576, Monokuma wrote:SirCakez just swallow your pride and admit you're townreading mastina.
Hi! Right now, I feel like you're focusing too much on the "mastina is town" aspect of the game and glossing over everything else; what are your reads elsewhere other than Fate-scum?
We've been giving reads throughout the day. If they haven't been revisited, they largely haven't changed. Only exception we can think of at this very moment is that we're giving Gin a pass for the day, he's been better. Willing to vote Jin if that's where the wind blows, though don't expect us to be exactly alacritous about a lurker lynch.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1596 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 1592, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1589, Monokuma wrote:
Willing to vote Jin if that's where the wind blows
, though don't expect us to be exactly alacritous about a lurker lynch.
hating this post immensely
Suck a dick, thespian.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Monokuma »

How
dare
we be give indication before the deadline that there is a specific wagon we're willing to vote rather than the one we've largely be on. What fucking awful people we are, giving that information. Fucking string us up.

Shoot yourself.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1602 (isolation #103) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Monokuma »

You are unintelligent.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (isolation #104) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Monokuma »

No no, please fight me.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (isolation #105) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Bear
your teeth, Gin. Puke up your fists. Your dukes. Your paws. Your socker boppers.

You provoked us. We're in the shit now dude. We're doing this. Let's go.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (isolation #106) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Monokuma »

We're in a brawl. Four rounds, that's all I need. Ring the god damned bell.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1619 (isolation #107) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 1611, Prism wrote:Monokuma this is a pretty awful gimmick.

You're not going to get townread for doing basically the same thing I did last night, no matter how you slice it.
You wanna throw down too? Let's go. Let's do it. You can't step to this, brother. I'm blowing up right now, brother. It's like a frickin' kaleidoscope of emotions, and all of them are righteous fury. Get out the plates cause I'll serve you like it's my jobs. And bears don't even HAVE jobs, that's how you know how fucking serious this is.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1620 (isolation #108) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Monokuma »

We're ready. We've cleared my schedule, people. Let's get the energy flowing. Let the reckoning begin. Let's read our vows. I do, motherfucker. I do.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1622 (isolation #109) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Will you hate us less for saying we're willing to vote Jin if we say it five times fast?

We're not even justifying it dude. It's just a wagon we don't dislike and it's getting close to deadline. Pragmatism and such.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1668 (isolation #110) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Monokuma »

I loathe to respond to things specifically aimed at a particular head because it goes against how I think hydras are best played. But when pretty much the entire table is acting as if I signed up for this solo and making statements about my meta, I'm pretty much left without a choice. This is going to be the only post of the game I sign, and all I'll say is thus. mastina, it's surprising that you would expect more of me given my very recent game history which you're aware of.
-Nahdia
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2132 (isolation #111) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Monokuma »

In post 2126, Prism wrote:I'm mainly just waiting on Monokuma to get in here and give more content because rereading is taking way, way too much for very little payout.
Hi.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2133 (isolation #112) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Monokuma »

I'm not reading your 20 page auto-fellatio session.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2135 (isolation #113) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Monokuma »

I've answered what you people have asked me and you cry your eyes out that I don't give you enough. Pitiful.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2138 (isolation #114) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Monokuma »

People we won't vote today/People we will vote today

Gin
drealmerz7
mastina
Aeronaut
Prism
Vaxkiller

Jin
BTD6
Fate
Nachomamma8
SirCakez
Aristophanes
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2161 (isolation #115) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 2151, Prism wrote:
In post 2138, Monokuma wrote:
People we won't vote today/People we will vote today

Gin
drealmerz7
mastina
Aeronaut
Prism
Vaxkiller

Jin
BTD6
Fate
Nachomamma8
SirCakez
Aristophanes
Do you realize you have a high chance of being lynched today? You need to do a bit more than this.
Idle threats stir us not.

Responsibility in reading our slot correctly is yours. It's not our job to make you stop being wrong, as you seem to imply. Our job is to vote people we feel have a higher likelihood of being scum. As such, we've provided a list of people we will vote. You can ask questions, but just saying "you need to do more" is hilariously lackadaisical; and this coming from us.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2164 (isolation #116) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Not trying? What's our list of people we'll vote then?
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2167 (isolation #117) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Monokuma »

And?
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2168 (isolation #118) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Who says we need to contribute more than that? We're trying. We put forward who we'll lynch. That's furthering our win condition, we don't feel the need to do more than that. Sorry if that upsets you.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2178 (isolation #119) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 2176, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2168, Monokuma wrote:Who says we need to contribute more than that? We're trying. We put forward who we'll lynch. That's furthering our win condition, we don't feel the need to do more than that. Sorry if that upsets you.
Don't forget voting!
Or is there something you're looking for before you place a vote?
A votecount.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2202 (isolation #120) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 2193, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2190, Prism wrote:You're delusional if you think that amounts to good play is the point.

This is independent of good play on our end.
I assume they are smart enough to know what they are doing.
What are we doing?
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2258 (isolation #121) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 2207, Prism wrote:Not voting. Not pushing. Carrying only X amount of weight and saying "If the team can't make it it's all of their fault, we took exactly 1/10th and we're not carrying anymore, even though we're strong enough to". You name it.
That's not what we're doing!
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2262 (isolation #122) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Step right up, ladies and gentleman! Be the first on your block to have a meaningful interaction with a bear!
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2337 (isolation #123) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Monokuma »

We want this mislynch so bad that we're keeping our vote off and hearing Fate out. That's how bad we want this choice mislynch. Boy howdy.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2444 (isolation #124) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:10 am

Post by Monokuma »

you people are trying way too hard for day 1.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2445 (isolation #125) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Monokuma »

kinda pathetic tbh.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2449 (isolation #126) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Monokuma »

all this self-flagellation and you're going to lynch town in the end, we bet.

this isn't how day 1 is meant to be played. you're actively overthinking and we've been demonstrating it. you can bitch all 14 days long about how many wall posts you made. we're playing smarter.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2450 (isolation #127) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Monokuma »

but go ahead, lynch us, you absolute numbskulls.

maybe once we flip you'll realize we were right all along. you're going to burn yourself out and make this game completely unreadable for any replacements down the road, at gain of literally nothing; you're overthinking and getting your heads so far up your asses you believe you can make a more informed decision than is possible one day one.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2451 (isolation #128) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Monokuma »

so seriously.

learn to play.

because right now, your wallpost-block is putting on display literally the worst day 1 play i have ever seen on this site. ever.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2453 (isolation #129) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Monokuma »

oh we're having plenty of fun.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2456 (isolation #130) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Monokuma »

sorry though, we thought we signed up for a game of mafia, not a game of speed-dating. guess that was our mistake!
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2458 (isolation #131) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Monokuma »

In post 2455, Nachomamma8 wrote:And if we kill town today, we move on. It isn't an exact science; I know there's not a way to guarantee a scum lynch.

Oh well!
but there is a way to not brutally overthink it and make the game incomprehensible & unreadable going forward. you guys fucked up on that part.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2461 (isolation #132) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Monokuma »

we'd also argue that overthinking to the extent you people have makes lynching town d1 massively more likely because

1) this level of discourse on day 1 helps nothing; you've long since crossed the precipice of exponential decay of diminishing returns and...
2) this level of discourse on day 1 gives scum plentiful chances to steer the lynch to where THEY want it to fall. as will be demonstrated by our flip!
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2463 (isolation #133) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Monokuma »

what, you expect us to argue when you're voting the slot literally lurking out of the game whose posts were far from stellar? what are you even trying to say?
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2465 (isolation #134) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Monokuma »

at this point, you guys are far beyond saving. we know this. you can't knock sense into someone into a group of people overthinking like crazy from a vantage point of uncertainty, especially when that group is engaging in ridiculous groupthink like you people are.

so maybe you'll listen to what we're saying AFTER you've lynched. that's the very best we can do now.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2466 (isolation #135) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Monokuma »

In post 2464, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2461, Monokuma wrote:this level of discourse on day 1 gives scum plentiful chances to steer the lynch to where THEY want it to fall. as will be demonstrated by our flip!
Well to be fair, lynch wouldn't be happening if the speed dating block wasn't pushing your lynch through and I know I'm town, so all your flip shows is that you were town and we were wrong.
free will is an illusion.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2467 (isolation #136) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Monokuma »

oh, and don't take the fatalism too far. we will have something to claim.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2470 (isolation #137) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Monokuma »

There's nothing inherently towny about our role, we're only at L3, and there's still more people you've asked to vote unaccounted for.

We've got two whole days, Rambo. Calm down.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2472 (isolation #138) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Monokuma »

You sure it's okay, Bucko?
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2477 (isolation #139) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:49 am

Post by Monokuma »

When did we claim to be a confirmable role? I mean, we have a role you can confirm is in fact our role, but it's not a role you can verify is town.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2520 (isolation #140) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:47 am

Post by Monokuma »

Siiigh.

Inventor
>1-shot BP
>1-shot Watcher
>1-shot Tracker
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2560 (isolation #141) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Monokuma »

We had a general game plan for how we were going to distribute items, but if you want us leashed now that we've claimed just tell us what we're doing.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2562 (isolation #142) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Monokuma »

Prism, invisible but correct is a perfectly good way to be day 1. Don't let these nerds tell you otherwise.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2567 (isolation #143) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Monokuma »

In post 2563, Prism wrote:I don't know about you Monokuma, but I like winning games a lot more than I do appealing to some nonexistent high ground of ability to make myself feel better.
In post 2564, Prism wrote:"At least my reads were right" "It's not my fault" "We should have won but people wouldn't listen" are all phrases spoken by losers.
Not our point. Not even a little bit.

If you're looking for our point, consider the fact that after over 100 pages of day one, you people nearly lynched us, and we're town.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2568 (isolation #144) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Monokuma »

The point, young grasshopper, is that people need to
shut the fuck up
on day 1.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2665 (isolation #145) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by Monokuma »

VOTE: SirCakez
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2667 (isolation #146) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Monokuma »

No?
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2668 (isolation #147) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Monokuma »

If we were, we forgot.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2687 (isolation #148) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Monokuma »

literally 1800 posts ago... tsk tsk

VOTE: btd6
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2690 (isolation #149) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Monokuma »

nooope!
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2691 (isolation #150) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Monokuma »

108 pages, Prism.
108 pages
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2695 (isolation #151) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Monokuma »

VOTE: Prism
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2698 (isolation #152) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Monokuma »

You've had no shortage of towny moments but we're really having trouble buying you're this genuinely bad at mafia.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2702 (isolation #153) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 2700, Prism wrote:I mean, being bad at mafia is pretty alignment independent if you ask me.
Are you deliberately missing the point or are you just tired or something?
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2719 (isolation #154) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Monokuma »

VOTE: btd6
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2841 (isolation #155) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by Monokuma »

I remember Socrates Jones. Good game.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2862 (isolation #156) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Monokuma »

Why Gin would feel the need to CC in this scenario?

1) It's not exactly a super powerful role that scum absolutely wants off the table no matter the cost.
2) Gin is in a good position and putting himself in a hard CC would be weird just to get you lynched.

Pretty sure lynching BTD is the right call here.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2863 (isolation #157) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Monokuma »

If it does turn out that BTD6 is town and Gin is scum, that means Gin's team felt Gin was in the worst position of the entire team and he would CC in order to get rid of BTD. Meaning the other two scum are likely in your town circlejerk-bloc as well.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2890 (isolation #158) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Monokuma »

weird role to have doubles of, but maybe.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2958 (isolation #159) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Monokuma »

assuming since mastina used their ability successfully we got roleblocked
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3069 (isolation #160) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:18 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 3037, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2958, Monokuma wrote:assuming since mastina used their ability successfully we got roleblocked
Who did you target?
Ooo, wouldn't you like to know! Sorry, lovely, a true bear never kisses and tells!

Did... Did you guys already hammer? If not could ya brats hold off? We're in agreement that kats is today's fabulous recipient of a one way ticket to Hell, but we've got something we wanna do first! Specifically we need too ask the mod something.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3072 (isolation #161) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:35 am

Post by Monokuma »

hmmrrghhgghrgggrgh

please hold for follow up questions! bears arent very thorough....
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3084 (isolation #162) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:13 am

Post by Monokuma »

Hey dreal, remember that time you were POSITIVE that Dunnstral was scum in that large normal? Even though he was a claimed rolecop who outted a mafia strongman and drove a lynch on them? This is pretty much that all over again.

Also, questions answered. Spose there's no harm in claiming this; we know for certain we were
not
roleblocked last night.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3085 (isolation #163) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:15 am

Post by Monokuma »

should mention though that in the above example (NY 197) dreal was town. i mean, he could just be emulating his townplay, but it fits the bill.

VOTE: katsuki
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3086 (isolation #164) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:15 am

Post by Monokuma »

that's l-1 and stuff.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3094 (isolation #165) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:37 am

Post by Monokuma »

Common sense. Common fucking sense, you say. Wow.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3123 (isolation #166) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 3109, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Yeah, she wasn't a masonizer but she could use it in such a manner that it was an instantaneous shot. We talked all of N1 and we discussed the best course of action was to just say we were masoned. If you know Mastina at all, you know she treats neighborhoods as a masonry anyways.
so she used it on you twilight of day 1?
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3125 (isolation #167) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Monokuma »

we really shouldn't take eavesdropper results as confirmations when scum KNEW there was an eavesdropper in play. not sure we understand the exact mechanics of the role but is unless camn told you "Aeronaut said this" then uh, who is to say scum didnt just throw out a bunch of gibberish?
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3127 (isolation #168) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Gin, answer my question. mastina used the power on you during twilight of day 1; this is correct? you confirm this?
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3130 (isolation #169) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Oh okay, got it. Very good.

Now answer our question.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3133 (isolation #170) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Monokuma »

So it was during night 1.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3136 (isolation #171) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 3104, camn wrote:Good Morning everyone!
I spent last night in my sensory deprivation tank. It was incredible.
But I got up kind of early, and I was going to ask for some advice on fur-lined boots...so I went over to Mastina's bunk....and I was horrified.
Someone had been there first.....
SHE WAS BRUTALLY MURDERED!

It was really gory. I think the killer had some personal vendetta here.
Well.. we know Katsuki didn't do it.
FIND OUT WHO DID!

mastina,
1-shot twilight neighborizor (even night)
, was stabbed to death in her room.
Day 3 begins NOW! Deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-12 20:00:00)
In post 3104, camn wrote:
mastina,
, was stabbed to death in her room.
Day 3 begins NOW! Deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-12 20:00:00)
(even night)
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3137 (isolation #172) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Monokuma »

EVEN NIGHT

my mistake- Mastina was ODD NIGHT. sorry :(
Last edited by camn on Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3138 (isolation #173) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Monokuma »

BEARS AREN'T VERY GOOD WITH NUMBER, BUT WE'RE PRETTY SURE THAT ONE IS NOT AN EVEN NUMBER.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3141 (isolation #174) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Clearly there are SHENANIGANS afoot.

Last edited by camn on Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3143 (isolation #175) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Shenanigans aPAW, even. You know, because we're a fucking BEAR.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3152 (isolation #176) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 3148, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Are you saying Mastina didn't use the neighborizer on me? Are you fucking stupid?
Spoiler: Mastina's opening post when she talked to me
I am not a one-shot masonizer.
I am, however, a one-shot neighborizer, with some extra restrictions.
While my role is called one-shot neighborizer, I also have the restriction of being odd-night only. Meaning, I either use this power now during N1, or wait until N3. I intend for the game to be over long before N3. If not, I intend to be dead long before N3 via scum nightkill. Basically, I sure as fuck wasn't gonna wait for N3, so I had to use it now.

Then came the interesting part.
I have one extra aspect of my role: it's instantaneous. I cannot be roleblocked or redirected. We get same-night chat, if you haven't already figured that out. So instead of using my power N1 and not getting to talk to you until N2, and instead of there being the risk of me targeting the nightkill without us speaking, and instead of my one fucking shot being roleblocked, I could use it to form...well, this.

Thus, why I lied. I lost nothing from claiming, because claiming does fuckall for terms of blocking me. The reason I claimed one-shot masonizer is threefold.
One, obviously, to bait the nightkill, get ME dead rather than, say, a vig. Or, failing that, to bait scum's PRs onto me, like, say, having them waste a roleblock on me.
Two, because given the unique aspect of my role, I not only figured there weren't any actual masons in the game, but ALSO figured that my role might have been INTENDED to be a masonizer, given the way it works.
Three, and this is the part which got me almost recruiting Nacho, I consider neighborhoods to be masonries anyway. There's unfortunately no way for you to verify that with Nacho without giving away the gambit, but trust me, he and many others can verify that I always treat my neighbor partners as town. In this case I got to choose who said partner was, but otherwise the principle remains the same.

Which brings me to my next point: final exam time.
In spite of you now knowing that I'm NOT a masonizer, if we both live, tomorrow we claim that you were successfully masonized. This is in fact, a gambit. There's the risk of a town PR having blocked me and asking how the fuck my action went through. In that case, I can reveal that my action was instantaneous, while still holding the illusion of it being a masonizer, thus, explaining to the town why I claimed. (In fact, this may be something to do even if we're not called out on it, but I could use feedback there.)
Hey buddy. We're just listing the FACTS. There are CONTRADICTIONS here.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3156 (isolation #177) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 3153, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:DUDE. THERE IS NO FUCKING POINT ARGUING THIS
Calm down, dude. There's a clear contradiction of facts here. We're not crazy for wanting to get to the bottom of it.

Last edited by camn on Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3161 (isolation #178) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Monokuma »

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3166 (isolation #179) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Monokuma »

it never occurred to you that it's possible to be a backup of a scum role?
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3169 (isolation #180) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Monokuma »

but... they werent a masonizer.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3170 (isolation #181) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Monokuma »

aero they fakeclaimed.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3172 (isolation #182) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Monokuma »

hahaah holy fuck is that a slip.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3174 (isolation #183) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Monokuma »

"I was sure they were town because they claimed the role I'm a backup of."

But. They didn't. They fakeclaimed something different. And you claimed to be a backup of what they flipped as.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3180 (isolation #184) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 3174, Monokuma wrote:"I was sure they were town because they claimed the role I'm a backup of."

But. They didn't. They fakeclaimed something different. And you claimed to be a backup of what they flipped as.
We seriously think this is a full scumslip.
Aeronaut wrote:Then why would the masonizer not cc her?
What masonizer??????

Yesterday was rushed. Maybe we should give today some time even though Aero is basically confscum.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3184 (isolation #185) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 3182, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Mastina fakeclaimed Masonizer, Aero "knew he was the back up masonizer" so he warded off the votes on Mastina for that reason. Now he claims neighborizer which is a different role.

-Credits to Mono
Thank you kindly.

So confscum aero can sit and simmer in his own pika-juices for a while, while we see what Fate has to say. sound good?
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3191 (isolation #186) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 3124, Aeronaut wrote:My role is a
Backup 1-shot Twilight Neighborizor.
Soooooooooooo........
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3194 (isolation #187) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 3190, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 3188, Aeronaut wrote:Yeah, I'm a backup 1-shot masonizer.

There's another one in the game; I guess they can probably use that to get #3 after gin is gone tomorrow?
Im gonna cry
We're already crying tears of joyous laughter
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3278 (isolation #188) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Monokuma »

Dreal is like, 100% town. and im the head that wasnt sure aero was town, so im at least... 22% more credible in the townreading department
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3335 (isolation #189) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:40 am

Post by Monokuma »

In post 3329, Fate wrote:Well let the day last enough

I mean i wake up and threads locked

Next day I wake up and I can end the day effortlessly

Slow down if you want a game
obviously the solution to that is to hammer when you don't even know why Aero is scum! yep, that's Towny.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”