Micro 669 - Procrastination Mafia - At The End...(GAME OVER)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:34 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

and I'm not normally as bad as I was in strahd
balance among all things
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:14 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Zach is not scum god damnit
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

In post 1674, drealmerz7 wrote:ohno, culted

you let them pull you off the right perspective

fuck

I got ahead of myself on reading

get back on SAJ pls you had it all right your catchup was like SPOT ON
Yeah, i understand that the evidence from the night kill points to me but how do you explain the no kill N1? I never even gave it thought, just took Zach's word for it that he doctored you. Culted put forth the idea that a Dreal/Zach team could have whiffed on the kill then covered up for it. I am waiting to see what he says on the matter.

You cant just say "no, that isnt right, put your vote back on SAJ" and expect that to clear you. This day is crucial because if we mislynch, scum wins.

Culted, i will answer any questions you have about my play but i implore you to do your own digging and come up with an idea or questions that are not muddied by scums opinions.
I totally stole this idea from Human Sequencer
Video that changes often, Enjoy!: https://youtu.be/Ob4b-EGgI9Y
Infinite Justice
Infinite Justice
Goon
Infinite Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Infinite Justice »

In post 1642, culted wrote:
In post 1252, Dunnstral wrote:To me it looks like you changed your claim after zach claimed doc
Yea and not only that the thing about only being able to use 2 JoaT abilities doesn't look good either after everyone calling his role OP for a town role.

Why does the setup have a doc + a bulletproof maker...... and a roleblocker?
AND a commuter AND a modified BP

yeah it's really fucking weird.
In post 1652, culted wrote:Okay.

In a world where scum no-killed N1 zach is always scum and the buddy might be dreal.
In a world where zach is a doc and saved dreal N1 then saj is confirmed scum.

We can rule out strongman because there isn't anyone's action not accounted for N1. (correct me if I'm wrong on any of this)

dreal motivated. (confirmed)
Saj blocked. (but for saj to be scum he had to have blocked zach last night anyway + rb and strongman on the same team is redundant)
Zach saved. (we can also discount him regardless since the strongman spec is pointless when we assume he's scum anyway)
Gamma rolecoped. (I think this was confirmed)
IJ Tracked. (I think this was also confirmed)
I'm not a power role.

Now I know which of these worlds seems the most tempting. The second one because it's easy.

Why I'm pausing a bit is because I've seen town process from jin (bad town process but stuff that makes sense when I take a hike in his shoes) and zach has unvoted someone who's confirmed scum to him from his POV just this day and hasn't impressed me much by play either.

Saj can't be scum with zach. (at least I hope not...)
Don't think he's scum with dreal.
IJ is town.

He kinda makes sense as scum with gamma. It also makes sense for gamma to not confirm saj's block as partners because that confscums them both.

Zach can't be scum with saj.
He makes sense as scum with a lot of people. Namely the dreal tinfoil that isn't ever gonna get out of my head at this point.
But gamma's vote on him like mid-day 2 was all kinds of weird and then backtracking on it for iffy reasons could be a buddy progression but overall just kinda seems out there and not what town should of been doing at that particular moment.

I think it's saj/gamma when I take the tinfoil off but I wanna make sure.
Ok yeah.

If zach is town, either you or SAJ has to be the roleblocker or strongman. And your catchup has me feeling better about you. So SAJ could still be a strongman but unlikely and it doesn't matter.

But anyway, that doesn't change much for me since I thought scum was in you 3 anyway.
In post 1666, Secret Agent Jin wrote: As for blocking the kill, i never gave it any thought. I took Dreal's word and assumed he was town. He hasnt really done anything to make me think he is scummy other than vote me but obviously town vote town all the time so that is never a factor when scum reading someone. I still assume that Zach stopped the scum kill, i mean, one way to think about it is that Dreal and Zach could be the scumteam but i really never gave it thought.
I don't like this mindset given that you were sure dreal was scum earlier...I don't think town goes from being sure someone is scum to not considering it.
In post 1669, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Man, culted, now you have me thinking. I am suppose to be in bed because of my early packing day tomorrow but now im going to be up for awhile thinking about this.
Don't know if townslip is fake...
In post 1670, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 1668, culted wrote:
In post 1666, Secret Agent Jin wrote:What do you think?
I'm just thinking about all the possibilities out there and what makes the most sense.

Do you still think gamma/ij is the team?
I mean, if Gamma/IJ is the team then why wouldn't Gamma claim that his invest came back as Scum!me and get me lynched?
Actually, if Gamma claimed i was scum then i flipped town, he would be lynched the next day.
SAJ, you're really good at scum.

But you're still scum.

VOTE: SAJ

-Inf
Infinite Justice
Infinite Justice
Goon
Infinite Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:39 am

In post 1671, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I have addressed the Gamma/Me scum team and the Gamma/IJ scum team. Im fairly confident that you, culted, are town as you could have left your vote on me and waited for more votes. Instead you are trying to game solve and it would be easier as scum to park your vote on me since i am the easy push for today. That only leaves
Gamma/Dreal
Gamma/Zach which i dont see either being scum together.
IJ/Dreal
IJ/Zach
Zach/Dreal this does have a common link D2 so ill look into this.

What do you think about IJ/Dreal or IJ/Zach? I personally dont see any connections with either of them.
The thing is, who could be the rb/strongman who killed BnL if zach is town? Gamma, me, and dreal were all confirmed to use different actions n1. Well I suppose we could be scum JoaTs...

And if zach is scum and dreal is town, who stopped the kill?

-Inf
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:41 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

they could have missed submitting the kill? hahaha

with the holiday maybe?
balance among all things
Infinite Justice
Infinite Justice
Goon
Infinite Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:24 am

lol that'd be so funny

-Inf
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:13 am

In post 1679, Infinite Justice wrote:
In post 1671, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I have addressed the Gamma/Me scum team and the Gamma/IJ scum team. Im fairly confident that you, culted, are town as you could have left your vote on me and waited for more votes. Instead you are trying to game solve and it would be easier as scum to park your vote on me since i am the easy push for today. That only leaves
Gamma/Dreal
IJ/Dreal
IJ/Zach

What do you think about IJ/Dreal or IJ/Zach? I personally dont see any connections with either of them.
The thing is, who could be the rb/strongman who killed BnL if zach is town? Gamma, me, and dreal were all confirmed to use different actions n1. Well I suppose we could be scum JoaTs...

-Inf
In post 1679, Infinite Justice wrote:
Gamma/Dreal
IJ/Dreal
IJ/Zach

-Inf
If you are talking about the no kill D1 then what Culted and myself have theorized is that i blocked the kill N1 when i RB'd Dreal. He said the mod confirmed to him that his power went through but i was thinking even though the power went through, the kill might not of. That could be the reason that Zach said he doctored Dreal N1, to take away the speculation of where the night kill disappeared to and deflect suspicions on himself and Dreal. The problem with all that is why does Dreal have the ability to speed up delayed abilities. Well Dunn's ability causes a night kill on him to be delayed an extra day and Dreal's ability negates that, causing Dunn to die the night he was killed. Now, that information wasnt given about Dunn's role until after N1, i am simply saying that there is reason for scum to have Dreal's ability. Also, many town members have both delayed and regular abilities, it would make sense that scum also had an ability that was normal (Dreals) and a delayed ability like delayed strongman or delayed JOAT. If we look at Dreal/Zach as a possible team then Dreal could speed up Zach if he was delayed, causing a stongman or JOAT ability to activate that night. To balance the game Dreal's ability also un-delays towns abilities.

Now, having said all of that, if you were talking about If Zach is scum and Dreal is town who stopped the kill N1 then that is a bit more perplexing. I blocked Dreal N1 which would allow Zach to kill freely. Zach targeting Dunn would have still killed Dunn because of Dreal's ability N1. Zach targeting anyone else would have kill them. In my eyes Zach cant be scum if Dreal is town as there would have been a kill N1. The only way is if Zach and Dreal are scum and Dreal executed the kill N1.

Now, IJ, with your vote on me, that allows Dreal and Zach to hammer in quick succession and enter the night with a win. I ask that we refrain from voting until we are clear on who we want to get lynched, even if it is me.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:23 am

You know, i could also double quoting that post....that is fun
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:34 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

because you scum spinning and thatis fun!

hahaha

scumslipppppppage
balance among all things
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:36 pm

What? How do you even respond to an actual discussion with a contentless post and expect us to take you seriously?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

well you should take it seriously and then try and view how my view is

anyway, it all doesn't matter

you should have been the lynch D2 for numerous reasons and that still stands and we just need to get on with it

it only makes sense that you're scum so we need to just moveitonalong
balance among all things
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:34 pm

So instead of actually joining the conversation and giving a counter arguement, you are just waving away everything that is being discussed and calling me obvscum. If town loses to you im going to be angry, i would understand my mislynch if everyone went back and forth and we decided on my lynch but you dont even want to talk, you just dismiss everything like this game is done.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by culted »

In post 1670, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Surely they would have kept the invest to themselves and killed me for being an RB so that doesnt really line up as them being the scumteam
You're forgetting that IJ straight up TOLD gamma to use his rolecop as well. The only reason that it wasn't kept a secret is because gamma thought his result contradicted your claim (which it did right?).
In post 1670, Secret Agent Jin wrote:plus Gamma would have been the lynch period when i flipped town no matter how he pushed me. Unless they were planning to pin the BnL kill on me since he came out the same day with who he was shooting but that still doesnt answer how they got past Zach if he is a doctor and was on BnL. The Gamma claim on me was way before the BnL claim though, i would think they would try to push something on me shortly after Gamma's invest claim. I just dont see Gamma/IJ as the scumteam.
You realize that regardless of gamma's alignment he probably got a rolecop result on you. If you really did lie about being non-consecutive he wouldn't be lynched the next day for it and town would be dumb to simply lynch you over a half claim that does have town motive.

As for getting through Zach's protection that's harder to answer but isn't impossible.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:46 pm

Post by culted »

In post 1671, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Gamma/Zach which i dont see either being scum together.
Why?
In post 1671, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Zach/Dreal this does have a common link D2 so ill look into this.
Why?
In post 1671, Secret Agent Jin wrote:What do you think about IJ/Dreal or IJ/Zach? I personally dont see any connections with either of them.
Are you forgetting dreals very early tunnel on IJ?
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by culted »

In post 1676, Zachstralkita wrote:Zach is not scum god damnit
If you're town and saj is town then who's scum?
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by culted »

Zach is your doctor not delayed?
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by culted »

Why does everyone not think no-lynch is the way to go here?

Saj isn't obvscum at all.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by culted »

It's also weird how IJ brought up the possibility of a scum-joat because that's another thought I had last night.

If gamma's town or scum then stands to reason there could be another joat out there and if it's scum they'd obviously only claim one trade.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:34 pm

In post 1689, culted wrote:
In post 1671, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Gamma/Zach which i dont see either being scum together.
Why?
Because if it was Gamma/Zach i think it would be beneficial for Zach to have let my push about blocking Dreal N1 continue and when he flipped town then i would have gotten lynched the next day. If it was Zach/Anyone except Dreal then he would have let me continue the push. The only explainations are if Zach is teamed with Dreal or if he is doctor. Other than Zach voting Gamma i didnt notice any busses or defenses between the two slots.
In post 1671, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Zach/Dreal this does have a common link D2 so ill look into this.
Why?
That post about the link was pertaining to the no kill N1 and Zach stopping my push on Dreal D2 by claiming he was doctor. I detailed my thoughts on that possibility a few posts of mine ago.

In post 1671, Secret Agent Jin wrote:What do you think about IJ/Dreal or IJ/Zach? I personally dont see any connections with either of them.
Are you forgetting dreals very early tunnel on IJ?
I did forget about that, i dont remember a tunnel but i will look back to confirm. If there was a tunnel it could be a potential buss but a tunnel on your patner is risky and if IJ had been lynched from that tunnel then Dreal would have been single scum and fighting against the odds to a 3 way lylo. I dont really see a Dreal/IJ scumteam.

I want to ask you a question now culted. We are piecing together potential scumteams and how they could or couldnt be linked but many times a Gamma/myself scumteam has been posted about. What makes you or others think this is possible? What do others see that link us together?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:44 pm

In post 1693, culted wrote:It's also weird how IJ brought up the possibility of a scum-joat because that's another thought I had last night.

If gamma's town or scum then stands to reason there could be another joat out there and if it's scum they'd obviously only claim one trade.
Som lets step into the mindset that there is a scum joat. Who would it be? Gamma claims JOAT and you claim VT so you havent used abilities so that leaves four slots. Two of us (Dreal and IJ) have confirmed to have used an ability and two of us (Zach and myself) have claimed to use an ability.
What would a scum JOAT look like? Jailkeep/RB, ninja, strongman, Cop?
A town JOAT? Watch, Track, Doctor, Cop, JK/RB?

That is a lot of speculation for no real results, what do you think?
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:25 am

Post by inspectorscout »

omg
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:26 am

Post by inspectorscout »

these
But I know,
At the end...

Am Zaphkael now.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:26 am

Post by inspectorscout »

bumps!
But I know,
At the end...

Am Zaphkael now.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:26 am

Post by inspectorscout »

awkward miscalculation
Last edited by inspectorscout on Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
But I know,
At the end...

Am Zaphkael now.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”