Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Empking »

Vote: Media
- For not random voting. You ought to random vote. Like me.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #67 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Empking »

I'm not sure if anyone is still taking it seriously, but I'm strongly against mass claim. Nothing on our side really suggests it's a good idea, while the fact that there are four scum ought not influence it; aside for putting us into lynch or lose earlier.

However, mightn't there be a virtue in our deciding who the gunsmith and cop should investigate - obviously with the caveat that one wouldn't investigate oneself. Or is that giving scum more info than we'd want to?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #138 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:46 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote
Vote: Luv

I think one of the core things with this setup is that the pool of people getting lynched today is pretty small - assuming scum don't counterclaim a power role, which would be stupid of them - and its fairly scum heavy. Lynching scum gives us a huge burst of knowledge (as well as motivation) so that's something which strengthens two-men teams and will weaken a four man team.

LUV's reaction to the four team thing isn't so bad that I noticed it, but I definitely can see it now it has been pointed out,
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #141 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:33 am

Post by Empking »

In post 139, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What makes my reaction bad and why is it AI?
It is AI because it seems like something scum would do for calculated town brownie-points. It's bad for the same reason.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #214 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:11 am

Post by Empking »

I would have joined the fun and silently voted LUV, if not for my already being on him. I don't like the post because he is being entirely silent on why he voted and one can not reasonably guess why. Presumably the vote, but why the vote. It just creates a worse atmosphere. However, as I said, I'm already on him.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #229 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Empking »

LUV: Fate was the subject of conversation when BB moved. His reasons are - presumably - a mix of what the posts above him say.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #231 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Empking »

In post 230, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 229, Empking wrote:LUV: Fate was the subject of conversation when BB moved. His reasons are - presumably - a mix of what the posts above him say.
My reasons are for Shondora's entrance which was on the same page. I'm not seeing the difference.
Shonora's entrance was not the subject of discussion. Since that was the entirety of my point then the difference is very large indeed.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #233 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Empking »

In post 232, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 231, Empking wrote:
In post 229, Empking wrote:LUV: Fate was the subject of conversation when BB moved. His reasons are - presumably - a mix of what the posts above him say.
My reasons are for Shondora's entrance which was on the same page. I'm not seeing the difference.
Shonora's entrance was not the subject of discussion. Since that was the entirety of my point then the difference is very large indeed.
Neither was Fate. Page 9 didn't have a main subject of discussion.

Shonora's entrance was not a subject of discussion. Since that was the entirety of my point then the difference is very large indeed.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #276 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Empking »

In post 237, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 233, Empking wrote:

Shonora's entrance was not a subject of discussion. Since that was the entirety of my point then the difference is very large indeed.
Right, but what's the issue with attempting to make it a discussion by voting for him?
If you want to make it a subject of discusson you have to start a discussion. It obviously did not become a subject of discussion.

The Fate wagon just feels cold and weird. Not sure if scummy but it leaves m icy cold.

Don't like Hypo-clsiming. Scum have enough info that they cn yse it to narrow down the investigative roles. Frankly if the Cop gets a guilty then he should just come out with it and he can breadcrumb innocents for when he flips.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #308 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Empking »

In post 290, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 276, Empking wrote:
In post 237, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 233, Empking wrote:

Right, but what's the issue with attempting to make it a discussion by voting for him?
If you want to make it a subject of discusson you have to start a discussion. It obviously did not become a subject of discussion.

The Fate wagon just feels cold and weird. Not sure if scummy but it leaves m icy cold.

Don't like Hypo-clsiming. Scum have enough info that they cn yse it to narrow down the investigative roles. Frankly if the Cop gets a guilty then he should just come out with it and he can breadcrumb innocents for when he flips.

Why do you feel my naked vote isn't starting discussion? You haven't asked why I'm voting for Shadonra and you don't seem to care why. If you wanted a discussion about it so badly, you would've asked me why I'm scum reading him.
It isn't starting discussion as it didn't start duiscussion. I don't particularly want to talk about Shan and I think you are misrepresenting me.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #343 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Empking »

In post 327, Fate wrote:I asked you specifically to have Nacho comment on my alignment and your hydras vote on me, Reflektor.

This is top priority, especially now with Tammy down I'm short on players I can trust if they're town
Can you not trust Realeo?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #346 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Empking »

In post 345, Fate wrote:Oh hw has entered...

If you dont see the difference between what those posts offer the thread and tammy well
I meant in regards to alignment.

I'm struggling to get many reads in this game. I think Tammy's slot is town. I think LUV is scum. If i reread I could prbably get some soft reads, but I'm missing on much dramatic.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #347 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Empking »

I think that's the problem of more high-density mafia where there is a lack of self-reinforcing town energy. Its why lylo is often so slow too.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #408 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 387, Realeo wrote:Empking. I'm still trying to understand your brainz. Help me exactly with your Luv case. You said he did that for brownie point. Elaborate please.
What do you want me to eleborate on?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #423 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:36 pm

Post by Empking »

Real:
In post 18, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don't math but sounds about right. Why do you seem so concerned?
This is it. Its not as bad as I remember it, although it was only replacing my random vote, so I was not necessarily blown away by it at the time. Essentially there are so many reactions to Tammy's comments and town would make all of them - being less tactical and self-preserving - but not often this ne. This is real interaction but is devoid of underreaction or (more likely) overreaction. Essentially, its too perfect (but lacking any artefacts of thinking through the subject raher than the post*) thus seeming planned or calculated.

Imagine a commet heading towards earth. Some people scream and run around. Some stay deathly still. One guy is tring to calm people don and he's a doctor of physics. Another one is also being calm and interacting with the others an is uper-reasonable. THe film follows this guy. At the end, however, it is shown that, in a twist,he is an alien controlling the meteorite with his mind. Hopefuilly, that clears it up.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #440 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:58 am

Post by Empking »

In post 439, Persivul wrote:
In post 423, Empking wrote:Imagine a commet heading towards earth. Some people scream and run around. Some stay deathly still. One guy is tring to calm people don and he's a doctor of physics. Another one is also being calm and interacting with the others an is uper-reasonable. THe film follows this guy. At the end, however, it is shown that, in a twist,he is an alien controlling the meteorite with his mind. Hopefuilly, that clears it up.
WTF?
What part don't you understand? "Commet" is supposed to be meteorite. I must have forgotten to change it.

It also can't be read in isolation. It was demonstrating the validity of the logic used in the paragraph above. To demonstrate that is baddies are trying to sffect a position it'll probably be the Goldilocks position even though less-concerned townies will likely take one of the more extreme aproaches.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #477 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Empking »

In post 465, Medea the Alien wrote:
In post 464, Keybladewielder wrote:
In post 463, Medea the Alien wrote:
In post 456, Keybladewielder wrote:
In post 438, Realeo wrote:
Hey mod! When day vig shoots (from GS?), how does day vig shoots? Does they post in this thread like

Shoot: Donald Drumpf

Or secretly from PM?

(I'm using orange italic. I'm not impersonating mod since mod is orange bold =D)
I nearly missed this post. As it states in the rules, please use bolded text to get my attention.

Day vig will send me a message in pm.
Does a shot in this manner end the game's day?

BTW because of this handing out a gun and allowing anyone to shoot in secret is inherently antitown.
Yes. It does.
K so this setup has gone form "inheritly scumsided" to "lol wtf free mafia win unless town is gods among gods"

I will literally WOTC anyone for the rest of my mafia career if they shoot in this setup, period. ever.
What if you lot want vote the guy who cleeearly scum?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #598 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 565, Realeo wrote:
In post 24, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 12, Fate wrote:VOTE: Aj the epic

Scum used to be hard to find
*insert snarky response about you just being bad*

There's really no point in worrying about D2 already. If Vig shoots tonight and misses, then we'll have to mass claim tomorrow. That's about all there is to it.
Empking! BbMolla! Why don't you scumread this? Isn't this robotic~not scared of apocalyptic commet attack attitude
Evidence of thought. He's a physicist in this scenario.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #599 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Empking »

I thnk at this point everyone riding solo with one's vote ought to start joing a wagon, there's less than three days to deadline.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #644 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Empking »

Vote: AJ
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #813 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 762, Realeo wrote:
In post 757, shadonra wrote:
In post 753, Realeo wrote:
In post 750, shadonra wrote:Also, you can do VCA at L-1.
VCA relies on flip. With no flip, I cannot decide if it's wisdom of the crowd or scum sheeping.
Do you think AJ is towncleared now?
Empking, who talked nothing at LuV suddenly vote at Aj. What is this?
Deadlin's very close.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #815 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 814, Realeo wrote:No Bbmolla?
Was that to me?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #879 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Empking »

In post 852, Gamma Emerald wrote:I really don't get emp's logic at all
Why is being "reasonably rational" scummy?
And YES I used that term.
There are two types of players in this game. Scum and Town. Scum will act in these ways in these percentages. Town will act ct in the same ways in different percentages. The trick is getting a story that gives good percentages*. Reasonably rational is the group that, I conjecture, scum are more likely to act as compared to their town counterparts.

*And obviously there are also pro-scum actions and the trick of working out when they're deliberately being taken. If AJ flipped scum then that would have given a huge pool of those. He didn't.

Still strongly against hypo-Gunsmiths. it gives so much information to scum.

However, what i propose is that - if the Gunsmith got a guilty - he gives his gun to the player above the guilty on the player list. If, after a while, he does not give a gun to a player and everyone has posted, then someone announces that the Gunsmith should give the gun to his innocent.

Fate: When you said you didn't remember anything I'd done wre you exagorating for humourous effect? Cause he seem to have referred to pretty much everything I'd done, including my apathetic aniapathy saving your behind (Yeah, I'm going for that story.)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #883 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Empking »

In post 881, Fate wrote:Oh wow, that post contains zero reads or strances except set-up shit!

Not surprised
It included a sentence which is far more useful. Care to answer it?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #894 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 883, Empking wrote:
In post 881, Fate wrote:Oh wow, that post contains zero reads or strances except set-up shit!

Not surprised
*question

Gamma: Why would one want to note the meany's use of "commet"?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #897 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 896, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 894, Empking wrote:
In post 883, Empking wrote:

Not surprised
*question

Gamma: Why would one want to note the meany's use of "commet"?
meany?
Anyway, it's more the fact both you and realeo misspelled it as commet which is odd. The proper word is "comet".
Oh, you're reading it as a genuine error on his part? Or both copying from the same source?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #907 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 904, Fate wrote:Yes I aas exxagerating, now you answer my question about my reads
Is that to me? Didn't see a question.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #911 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 910, Fate wrote:Im asking you now then, youre being koi
Is that to me? Your reads are - if we ignore my knowing that I am town - are statistically likely to be true. And that's almost true if you include my alignment.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #944 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Empking »

Vote: Fate
- If there's a town leader its him, but we're not getting anywhere. I don't relly hsve any scumreads. I don't tink many people do. And I think if there's someone to poin to for that then its Fate.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #961 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Empking »

Vote: Empking
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #962 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Empking »

To clarify, that whole "I thought he might be a Cop" thing was a lie?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”