Mini Normal 1861: Musical Mafia (TOWN WIN)

Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 504, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 498, MiniDeathStar wrote:You voted him during the RVS with no bloody evidence and you still credit yourself with "starting his wagon".

Like, it's not like I even care who started the wagon. It just boggles me why you keep bringing it up, as if you're trying to squeeze out some town credit in case he flips scum.

Is it because you *know* he is scum?
Yes, I was making the first accusations on him. You're accusing me of not scumhunting when I began voting him for the same reason you did later

Also, you blatantly lied. And it shows that you thought you would get away with it because you're AGAIN trying to handwave when I began to have an actual scumread on massive.
I hate the way he's twisting words here.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 506, MiniDeathStar wrote:
In post 504, Flubbernugget wrote:Yes, I was making the first accusations on him. You're accusing me of not scumhunting when I began voting him for the same reason you did later

Also, you blatantly lied. And it shows that you thought you would get away with it because you're AGAIN trying to handwave when I began to have an actual scumread on massive.
Tbh you have a point. You *were* scumhunting, lackluster as it was. It's just, the fact all your posts look pretty much the same, and the fact you never actually gave reads or overarching analysis on anybody, makes it very difficult to see the actual scumhunting from you.

But yeah, your defence makes more sense now.
UnFOS: Flubbernugget
Looks like I'm the second townie to notice that XD
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 508, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Well its blatantly obvious to me who scum is, ill give you a hint, its flubber. He doesnt take much interest in the game until he feels he can strike at an opportune time and argue his way into getting a player lynched. He also, like Massive, doesnt really explain much. He also is just pointing fingers at MDS and pushing the points she is making aside. Its sort of like when you argue with your parents and they say "That doesnt matter, listen to me, i am the parent" he is just deflecting what she says with minimal effort.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Kairal »

Even without massive's claim I was pretty sure he and Flubber couldn't be a team. Remember that in Day 1 there's a fairly lengthy period where massive is the frontrunner votewise. Flubber stayed on him like glue all of day 1. I don't believe a scum teammate would be very likely to do so. Not saying it's impossible because I did see a scum player do that recently. It's pretty risky play though. He could have tried to push the wagon to Io or Newman but never did. That is a pretty hardcore bus if it is one.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1228, Kairal wrote:Even without massive's claim I was pretty sure he and Flubber couldn't be a team. Remember that in Day 1 there's a fairly lengthy period where massive is the frontrunner votewise. Flubber stayed on him like glue all of day 1. I don't believe a scum teammate would be very likely to do so. Not saying it's impossible because I did see a scum player do that recently. It's pretty risky play though. He could have tried to push the wagon to Io or Newman but never did. That is a pretty hardcore bus if it is one.
yeah but despite being on them They didn't really push there was a total of one thing he brought up and other than that it was just sorta left to sit. I also read that interaction between massive and flubber as distancing more than anything and given there reads have been in alignment from my iso so far why would you find the person agreeing with you suspicious? especially if there not doing it loudly giving there own little flawed small reasons for it.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

stopping at top of 22
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1230, Naomi-Tan wrote:stopping at top of 22
For now XD
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Kairal »

Naomi's pushing Flubber hard. By PoE they're probably both scum. The question is whether this is a plausible bus?

My read of the room is that today's lynch is probably not gonna be anyone other than Naomi, culted or Flubber. The only other push really is massive on me. If I'm right that Naomi, culted and flubber are all scum then surely they'd push for me instead? I mean Naomi has left room to move to a lynch on me so I guess she could later.

The more likely explanation is that one of Flubber and Naomi aren't scum. culted is currently voting Naomi (and was doing so before she replaced out).

Yeah I think it's more likely that Flubber and culted are scum and Naomi is town. The third would have to be Aj, Dier or IamI.

I think it's unlikely to be IamI given the way those Jin votes came out. So it's Dier or Aj and I'm guessing AJ- he's also voting for Naomi which lines up with my scum team theory...

Well anyway these associatives are dumb. The point here is that most scum teams I can think of include culted and flubber but, tentatively, I'm not sure Naomi fits with them.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Kairal »

In post 1229, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1228, Kairal wrote:Even without massive's claim I was pretty sure he and Flubber couldn't be a team. Remember that in Day 1 there's a fairly lengthy period where massive is the frontrunner votewise. Flubber stayed on him like glue all of day 1. I don't believe a scum teammate would be very likely to do so. Not saying it's impossible because I did see a scum player do that recently. It's pretty risky play though. He could have tried to push the wagon to Io or Newman but never did. That is a pretty hardcore bus if it is one.
yeah but despite being on them They didn't really push there was a total of one thing he brought up and other than that it was just sorta left to sit. I also read that interaction between massive and flubber as distancing more than anything and given there reads have been in alignment from my iso so far why would you find the person agreeing with you suspicious? especially if there not doing it loudly giving there own little flawed small reasons for it.
Hmm I see what you're saying that they both spent a lot of time on Mini. It's definitely silly that Flubber tried to propose a scum team of Mini and massive. They spent a long time going at each other. I guess the advantage of massive's approach is that he makes a lot of enemies- hard to see him on a scum team with quite a few players.

Anyway massive is cop so it's not possible for them to be a team.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1232, Kairal wrote:Naomi's pushing Flubber hard. By PoE they're probably both scum. The question is whether this is a plausible bus?

My read of the room is that today's lynch is probably not gonna be anyone other than Naomi, culted or Flubber. The only other push really is massive on me. If I'm right that Naomi, culted and flubber are all scum then surely they'd push for me instead? I mean Naomi has left room to move to a lynch on me so I guess she could later.

The more likely explanation is that one of Flubber and Naomi aren't scum. culted is currently voting Naomi (and was doing so before she replaced out).

Yeah I think it's more likely that Flubber and culted are scum and Naomi is town. The third would have to be Aj, Dier or IamI.

I think it's unlikely to be IamI given the way those Jin votes came out. So it's Dier or Aj and I'm guessing AJ- he's also voting for Naomi which lines up with my scum team theory...

Well anyway these associatives are dumb. The point here is that most scum teams I can think of include culted and flubber but, tentatively, I'm not sure Naomi fits with them.
I am confirm as of right now I have no intent of pushing you and if your content remains consistent post page 22 Im pretty certain that won't change. You may been one of my later reads but I been Green reading you for at least 12 pages. (though I don't have my notes the precise time)
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1233, Kairal wrote:
In post 1229, Naomi-Tan wrote:
Hmm I see what you're saying that they both spent a lot of time on Mini. It's definitely silly that Flubber tried to propose a scum team of Mini and massive. They spent a long time going at each other. I guess the advantage of massive's approach is that he makes a lot of enemies- hard to see him on a scum team with quite a few players.

Anyway massive is cop so it's not possible for them to be a team.
Cop claim can still be a fabrication. sure it was a risk but I dunno how it came out. if they was close to flip I could see it as a viable roleclaim as you would be screwed in a CC case, and without a CC your ass is saved and given there target last night it makes less sense. However, I feel massive isn't pirioity if I was red and he was green you know I'd be killing him before he gets chance to confirm another player. Else your just making your life even harder (especially concidering tommorow is LYLO) If on the other hand he is red I'd expect them to live and get a positive red find tomorrow. on someone who is low on the list (me if we some how Lynch a non-red) (or the person most pushing my lynch and pretty low in town respect if I die) And then its game.

If the roleclaim came out at the start of today. I can see it as preplanned setting up my slot or AJ's for tomorrow.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Kairal »

Oh also I see what you mean about solidifying reads early Naomi (I have a tendency to do the same) but it does have downsides. I was pretty sure culted was town day 1 too but I don't feel he's added much since then- just busy? maybe. Maybe he's posting less because scum are ahead and he doesn't feel as much of a need to get involved.

I'm glad you don't intend to push me. In all fairness to the people who are I suppose I should say the main scum read on me seems to be from my Jin hammer- which I acknowledge was a mistake. At any rate I think you asked why I Scum read culted and I think I forgot to answer. It's mostly PoE but on top of that he and Flubber both pushed Jin a lot Day 1 but almost never interacted. My scum partner and I did a similar thing in my last game- try to introduce suspicion on someone a few days apart and hope nobody notices the link.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I will give a 48 hour extension if 6/9 players vote for it.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Kairal »

Yeah I get what you're saying about the cop claim. However 1) the roleclaim came quite late in the day. Like 8 days or more iirc. 2) massive had one vote on him at the time 3) he's an even night cop so he doesn't get to deliver any verdicts tomorrow.

This means that he can't use the claim to influence lylo if it is tomorrow, he wasn't removing an heat from himself and he didn't do it early. Moreover IamI suggests very early in the day that there's probably an even cop and specifically says he thinks they should wait till near the end of the day to reveal. This means that if scum massive was using it as a claim he couldn't be sure that a real even cop wasn't just waiting a little longer before revealing. Also the one verdict he did provide is a town read on someone who was in no danger of being lynched today either.

Basically it's a gambit that provides little advantage, and has a huge risk. It just doesn't make sense for scum.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Kairal »

@Gamma: I'm pretty impatient but it's clear we need more time. I'm voting in favour of an extension
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1232, Kairal wrote:Naomi's pushing Flubber hard. By PoE they're probably both scum. The question is whether this is a plausible bus?

ROFL so what about you then? You're over there stating people who vote Naomi are scum but you were just casting suspicion on Shadow yourself. Sure you didn't vote, but even after Naomi's replacement, you have Naomi listed as scum with Culted/Flubber, and Dier/Myself/IAI as town. Why all of the sudden are all three of the last set possible scum and naomi your sudden town read?

Extend
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1238, Kairal wrote:Yeah I get what you're saying about the cop claim. However 1) the roleclaim came quite late in the day. Like 8 days or more iirc. 2) massive had one vote on him at the time 3) he's an even night cop so he doesn't get to deliver any verdicts tomorrow.

This means that he can't use the claim to influence lylo if it is tomorrow, he wasn't removing an heat from himself and he didn't do it early. Moreover IamI suggests very early in the day that there's probably an even cop and specifically says he thinks they should wait till near the end of the day to reveal. This means that if scum massive was using it as a claim he couldn't be sure that a real even cop wasn't just waiting a little longer before revealing. Also the one verdict he did provide is a town read on someone who was in no danger of being lynched today either.

Basically it's a gambit that provides little advantage, and has a huge risk. It just doesn't make sense for scum.
Okay then the next logical step is; why did they claim if not under pressure. given Cop is a very powerful role and given how many people was suspicious of him D1 why wouldn't he sit on the information until he got a red. Was MDS about to flip? cause other than that he was just exposing himself for no reason.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1240, Aj The Epic wrote:

ROFL so what about you then? You're over there stating people who vote Naomi are scum but you were just casting suspicion on Shadow yourself. Sure you didn't vote, but even after Naomi's replacement, you have Naomi listed as scum with Culted/Flubber, and Dier/Myself/IAI as town. Why all of the sudden are all three of the last set possible scum and naomi your sudden town read?

Extend
To be frank CK was laughably bad and Shadow, not much better. So far my entrance has had more posts than either of them and more reads and information than I expect shadow put out (assuming his performance stays at the level I observed so far.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Yes but you won't stop ahmished telling.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1243, Aj The Epic wrote:Yes but you won't stop ahmished telling.
whats that?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Where you basically call out your past slot owners on their own bad play and try to distance yourself from what they're doing. It's basically confessing they had anti-town motives.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1245, Aj The Epic wrote:Where you basically call out your past slot owners on their own bad play and try to distance yourself from what they're doing. It's basically confessing they had anti-town motives.
Who's confessing anti-town motives. like CK was replaced for not playing to her win con and the other guy had 28 posts which so far on my end consist of calling the person pushing Ck's madness sore butt hurt red as they didn't get a ml and then a few posts of nothing. Like I just Iso'd shadow as part of this post and my last read list alone has more words and more about my view than his entire stretch in this slot. Do you really blame me for wanting to distance myself from bad play. they may of been doing there best but after CK's performance Shadow needed to be vocal needed to act not be passive.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

It's your slot, regardless of their play you should be able to see the motivation behind it because you know everything they do. I replace in a lot. Recently replaced in (finished game, Nhadia's Trial of the Evoker) for some idiot who claimed he was passively a role reflector and got caught in a lie by a fucking mail-man spell. Yeah, that's bad play. However I can't exactly be like "yeah my predecessor is a moron ignore everything he said" because A.) It's my slot and it's still my responsibility and B.) he was town with a RB role so you at least have to understand he was trying to dodge a NK.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Kairal »

Hmm I'm not saying voting Naomi is scummy. As you say I was pretty close to doing it myself. I'm saying that I don't think scum are going to be bussing at this stage, so I don't feel like culted would vote for Naomi and Naomi would be casting so much suspicion on Flubber if they were a team. I'm simply pointing out that your vote is not incompatible with being on a scum team. I'm not (looking at you individually) scum reading you. I have absolutely no intention of voting for you today or even tomorrow really. If culted and Flubber turn up scum that's where I'd be thinking about it.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Kairal »

I haven't replaced into a game but out of curiosity if you replaced into CK's spot and he was town... what would you say about his play?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”