(0)
BigYoshiFan
(0)
Almost50
(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino, PeregrineV, Nahdia, Ankamius, BigYoshiFan, JaeReed

With 8 votes available, it takes 5 votes to hammer.

BigYoshiFan is V/LA until 1/12.

Day 8 Will End on Saturday, January 21st, at 9 p.m. Eastern Time
Countdown: (expired on 2017-01-21 21:00:00)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10151 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10148, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 10146, Almost50 wrote: Tell me something: Why did you track Nahdia and not Ank?? I mean, you did suspect him more, right? And he didn't hammer scum, so I would have tried to verify HIM over Nahdia if I were you.. (if I were TOWN!Yo, that is) ;)
Ehhh, I don't know if I agree with this.
They would have a much better chance at confirming Nahdia than incriminating Ank in my opinion, even if they were more suspicious of Ank I think verifying Nahdia would make more sense.
Ok, let me put it this way: There's a killer on the loose, and Math suspects them to be Ankamius. Tracking Ank would have given us conclusive info of whom he shot if he did at all. In other words, we would know for sure today i And did shoot CFJ or not. If he did he's confirmed Scum. If he didn't he's confirmed Town (given the current status of the game and the fact there was only one NK performed and it was most definitely committed by scum).

Nahdia on the other hand was supposed to target someone with a night action to prove they still posses that JK ability, and confirmed themselves.

Now why confirm ONE when you can confirm TWO??

Please note they do share -at least- one PT to organize their action efficiently, and Math -being the brilliant tactician and mastermind of Mafia- would know better than to use their one shot power sub-optimally.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10152 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Just going to point out that to anyone in the neighborhood, my actions should not make any sense as scum.

I'm very curious to see if I'm getting designated mislynch today.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10153 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Ankamius »

If I'm the*
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10154 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10152, Ankamius wrote:Just going to point out that to anyone in the neighborhood, my actions should not make any sense as scum.

I'm very curious to see if I'm getting designated mislynch today.
Two things:

1- Math is in the neighbourhood and they seem to think you're scum. In fact, they're the only one voting you so far. What do you make of that?

2- Mind explaining why you were reluctant to hammer Cakez and it took us over 24 hours to find a proper replacement for you?

Oh, and one more thing:

Do you still need to hammer someone to gain a vig shot or are you already a loaded vig? Also, what happens if you do hammer someone else?? Do you advance to another phase where you're not a vig anymore??

BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10155 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Also worth pointing out that I asked Ank that (possibly twice) without an answer.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10156 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Ankamius »

My role functions exactly the same as it always has.

Mathblade is almost certainly scum. The meltdown last phase looks significantly worse after a SirCakez scum flip.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10157 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I didn't hammer Cake because I didn't support the lynch. I wanted to lynch either Mathblade or Giovanni.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10158 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

So where is your voe on Math then? You supported a lynch there yesterday and today you say they're almost certainly scum, so I'd appreciate some support pushing them now and seeing where everybody else stands. I mean, you can retract your vote later and wait for the hammer if that's what you want, but at least give this wagon a jump start.

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10159 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I didn't put a vote on because I haven't been at a computer until now.

VOTE: Mathblade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10160 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10151, Almost50 wrote:
In post 10148, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 10146, Almost50 wrote: Tell me something: Why did you track Nahdia and not Ank?? I mean, you did suspect him more, right? And he didn't hammer scum, so I would have tried to verify HIM over Nahdia if I were you.. (if I were TOWN!Yo, that is) ;)
Ehhh, I don't know if I agree with this.
They would have a much better chance at confirming Nahdia than incriminating Ank in my opinion, even if they were more suspicious of Ank I think verifying Nahdia would make more sense.
Ok, let me put it this way: There's a killer on the loose, and Math suspects them to be Ankamius. Tracking Ank would have given us conclusive info of whom he shot if he did at all. In other words, we would know for sure today i And did shoot CFJ or not. If he did he's confirmed Scum. If he didn't he's confirmed Town (given the current status of the game and the fact there was only one NK performed and it was most definitely committed by scum).

Nahdia on the other hand was supposed to target someone with a night action to prove they still posses that JK ability, and confirmed themselves.

Now why confirm ONE when you can confirm TWO??

Please note they do share -at least- one PT to organize their action efficiently, and Math -being the brilliant tactician and mastermind of Mafia- would know better than to use their one shot power sub-optimally.
Tracking me is not a good idea because we've already shown that a no-result doesn't mean much of anything.

Granted, I don't think just about any result means much of anything, but that especially would be useless.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10161 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10158, Almost50 wrote:So where is your voe on Math then? You supported a lynch there yesterday and today you say they're almost certainly scum, so I'd appreciate some support pushing them now and seeing where everybody else stands. I mean, you can retract your vote later and wait for the hammer if that's what you want, but at least give this wagon a jump start.
This gives me the heebie jeebies. Mentioned why in the hood.

VOTE: Almost50

I think Ank can only vote Town. That is my hunch. Going to check the game to confirm later. I think A50 is trying to play both sides and push Ank but at the same time get a mislynch on me.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10162 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10161, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10158, Almost50 wrote:So where is your voe on Math then? You supported a lynch there yesterday and today you say they're almost certainly scum, so I'd appreciate some support pushing them now and seeing where everybody else stands. I mean, you can retract your vote later and wait for the hammer if that's what you want, but at least give this wagon a jump start.
This gives me the heebie jeebies. Mentioned why in the hood.

I think Ank can only vote Town. That is my hunch. Going to check the game to confirm later. I think A50 is trying to play both sides and push Ank but at the same time get a mislynch on me.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

After your hard defense of Cakez you think pushing me of all people would work when I was scum reading him all day long and he was pushing me as hard as he could? You think THAT was distancing??

OK, who do you think will have the guts and will to hammer me?

OK, let's suppose I got lynched, then when I flip TOWN; how much longer do you think you can survive? Or are you trying to provide some cover for our partner(s) because you're outed, so they can now come and push YOU hard and earn Town credit since your lynch in inevitable?

I REALLY don't understand your argument, and much less your vote. Yes, I'm weighing my options and I see there IS a chance Ank is scum. HOWEVER, I see it more likely that it's you + Nahdia as it looked like you BOTH wanted to trick Ank into something or another. "Hammer the Dog" .. "He's a Scum Vig"... etc.

I clearly said to lynch YOu and NAHDIA, and then ONLY lynch Ank IF THE GAME DOESN'T END by then. Does that seem like I'm "playing both ways" or "Trying to push Ank"?? Get out of here.

*Ding Ding Ding* Come on everybody. Caught scum here. Mathblade has just pleaded guilty. There can't be two ways about this now. They're NOT that stupid either. THIS IS SCUM.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10163 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Math:

Yeah, I'd like to see another one of those "I'm conf!Town" claims along with some meaningless argument on why I should be lynched and not X because they're Town, and even if they're Scum we leash them and lynch a Townie because that is the best play!!! :P

Now the only problem here is X is most probably you. Bestow your wisdom upon us all.

Last question: You still Town reading Cakez??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10164 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10145, Almost50 wrote:
In post 9372, callforjudgement wrote:I get the strong feeling that someone has overclaimed this game (i.e. claimed a stronger role than they actually have); such a player is highly likely to be scum.
That was Mathblade claiming BP to claim they were shot at thus earning town credit. Such claim (being shot at) was nullified by Yoshi's claim.

CFJ was actually a loud voice opposing Math's schemes (mainly for lynching me, but also other moon-logic including Math being "Conf!Town" to which CFJ never gave in).

So I went back to look a Maxous' ISO, and sure enough .. I found what I wanted.
In post 962, Maxous wrote:
SirCakez is kinda town
Creature is town

I think Ankamius is town though admittedly i've been wrong about him a couple of times in the past so yeah.
SlySLy is town
Pepto is scum
Gamma Emerald is awkward as hell town that is easy to nitpick at (and a possible counter-wagon attempt from peptobislawl)

Nahdia is trying too hard to redeem Giga's slot. They ain't succeeding.
Bolded, underlined and put in Italic: The top two "Town" reads of Maxous were SirCakez and Creature (Creature is now Mathblade). These were the first two he targeted to recruit after his death (apparently he thought they would outlive many others and was proven right).
In post 1248, Maxous wrote:...well that list is MY town-reads anyway (plus creature) so :dealwithit:

additonal note: if pepto does end flipping town, i'm prolly gonna lynch mcmenno
And here he is reasserting his Town read on Creature, and lining up lynches on Townies (Pepto was Narna's sot).
In post 2848, Maxous wrote:
In post 2844, Not Chara wrote:also: McMenno is selectively responding, his latest contribution is entirely to complain that i've been taking potshots. i think he's even still voting Narna.
who is town here? probably Cakez, Nahdia, Narna.
multiball is likely, so Titus and McMenno can both be scum. zakk could be scum. Andrius and magna? i don't want to say both are scum, but one of them probably is.
then just vote menno please.

you agreed with me 20 pages ago that a lynch needed to happen yet here we are.

creature is town but if you want to talk about him, holy hell we can talk about him Day 2
That goes to all these 1~2 vote wagons.
More defending of the Creature slot in particular.
In post 3313, Maxous wrote:Titus
Gamma Emerald
Creature
PeregrineV

-
SlySly
Leonshade
Narna
Yume

-
Ankamius
Andrius
zakk
MagnaofIllusion
Nahdia

-
Not Chara
-
SirCakez
Firebringer
massive
Shiro
-
Nosferatu
SnarkySnowman
McMenno

i think that's my current position in order from town => scum
i might be misremembering somebody because of the slog but w/e
I mean, he put my slot up there right below Titus at the very top bc most players were hard Town reading Gamma by that time, but look at where Creature is. I don't see ANYTHING to justify such a strong Town read on him by that time. Cakez is even relegated to a null/scum kind of read.

Now somebody tell me this sequence of
Spoiler: 5 posts
In post 5160, Maxous wrote:Yeah, motivation is still low.
NC is an acceptable lynch.
I want to move onto the part where narna/Leon get hanged.
In post 5190, Maxous wrote:VOTE: creature
In post 5304, Maxous wrote:There's a day and a half left.
Everyone either gets on creature or not chara or be considered vig-bait.
In post 5312, Maxous wrote:Agreed. Leon should of been auto-lynched.
People really over complicated this with WIFOM.
In post 5463, Maxous wrote:
In post 5323, Andrius wrote:
In post 5312, Maxous wrote:Agreed. Leon should of been auto-lynched.
People really over complicated this with WIFOM.
WILL YOU JOIN IN OUR CRUSADE
Crusade status: joined

VOTE: leonshade

I wasn't super happy on creature anyway

makes any sense (other than it being for distancing when the VC get analyzed later out of their context).

I mean, naked vote then asking for an either/or then stating he wasn't happy about wagoning that slot??

Then this:
In post 6361, Maxous wrote:Creature.
I saw that you may of blocked me though
But -interestingly- it was Maxous who also claimed having blocked Creature, so which is it did he mean??

Also interestingly Creature wanted to end the game in a draw at about the same time Maxous had called for it, so -maybe- he was notified of having lost his ability?? Not too sure about that last part since I still believe the "Maxous Followers" faction was "created" after his lynch.

Anyway, I have this urge to vote Mathblade now. They seem to be the one person that would have been targeted by CFJ today after the Cakez flip, so they benefited the most from their death.

Their defense? Yeah sure they did push Max and got him lynched, only they didn't know they were to join his faction after his death (and I just said that I still believe that was the case. The faction was CREATED and the member only got notified AFTER the Maxous lynch had occurred).

@Almost50
One ) Most of your posts are pre Maxous death. Based on SorCakez's flip it is likely that people changed alignments during that weird night 5 thing.

Two SirCakez was still an inventor in his flip. He did not seem to gain any misdirection modifiers.

Three I claimed BP pre Maxous flip.

Four Therefore if I am godfather and BP like you are hypothesizing then I would have had god father Pre Maxous flip.

Five If I would have had godfather preMaxojs flip this would make me not Town the entire game as a town Godfather is just Town.

Six If I was scum the entire game why would I point out Maxous was lying there? It makes no sense.

Seven Ergo I am not godfather.

Eight ergo Nahdia JaeReed and I are Town block.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10165 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10156, Ankamius wrote:My role functions exactly the same as it always has.

Mathblade is almost certainly scum. The meltdown last phase looks significantly worse after a SirCakez scum flip.
And you never voted Scum yet. Pre Or Post Maxous you have never voted scum or any kind. I don't like you.

I genuinely read SirCakez as town. Misreads happen. What matters is adjusting and fixing it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10166 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10146, Almost50 wrote:Well, Ank would work for me too, but I want to hear you shouting and spewing your "brilliant" logic all over the place before I decide which one of you I want to lynch the most. Also funny that you should now confirm Nahdia of all players.

Tell me something: Why did you track Nahdia and not Ank?? I mean, you did suspect him more, right? And he didn't hammer scum, so I would have tried to verify HIM over Nahdia if I were you.. (if I were TOWN!Yo, that is) ;)
I specifically said in thread I wanted to confirm Nahdia could Jailkeep. The question is why the hell are you trying to paint me doing what I said I would as scummy. Especially when I had a plan to back it up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10167 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

Also Almost50 you are not a confirmed town you are likely town. You have claimed something that makes people not want to lynch you. That in no way means you are telling the truth.

And your rant is anger disguised as logic as I cannot have inherited Godfather as demonstrated bun sirCakez lynch.

I am good with either of them.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10168 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10164, MathBlade wrote: @Almost50
One ) Most of your posts are pre Maxous death. Based on SorCakez's flip it is likely that people changed alignments during that weird night 5 thing.

Two SirCakez was still an inventor in his flip. He did not seem to gain any misdirection modifiers.

Three I claimed BP pre Maxous flip.

Four Therefore if I am godfather and BP like you are hypothesizing then I would have had god father Pre Maxous flip.

Five If I would have had godfather preMaxojs flip this would make me not Town the entire game as a town Godfather is just Town.

Six If I was scum the entire game why would I point out Maxous was lying there? It makes no sense.

Seven Ergo I am not godfather.

Eight ergo Nahdia JaeReed and I are Town block.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10169 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

That is not helpful. Please explain how you think I can be Town preMaxous flip, not inherit Godfather, and still be scum with SirCakez.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10170 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Ankamius »

Your entire bit of logic assumes that Maxous was the only scum before his death. We still have very little basis to assume this is true.
It also assumes that if you're scum, you would've known that Maxous would've changed the game state, which is not necessarily true.

I would like to point out that you spent a majority of your time in the game insisting that pushing Maxous to a lynch makes you town,
despite the fact that there is no evidence that he was part of a scumteam that knew about his role.

You have been trying to brute force a confirmed gamestate when there has been very little to no precedence for clears having any impact on the game. This shows you are trying to manipulate the gamestate.
You've spent the entire game trying to brute force your will and shut down anyone who tried to defy you... at least until the last day. When your scumbuddy was being run up and you were losing influence, you threw up your hands and tried to WIFOM.

I would also like to point out a second time that if you are truly a bulletproof, it's most likely that you were put there as a scum BP to weaken my role, which is designed to kill people. This makes far more sense than your bulletproof being designed to have a town role that can counteract my kill, as that has far less of an impact over the role itself.
Giovanni has yet to be confirmed to have his results be accurate, yet the closest we have is that he didn't die when following a third party. The fact that he got an "investigative" result means jack shit.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10171 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10169, MathBlade wrote:That is not helpful. Please explain how you think I can be Town preMaxous flip, not inherit Godfather, and still be scum with SirCakez.
Stop trying to brute force a confirmed gamestate, it's not going to make you look any less like scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10172 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

Ank I want you to vote a different person between each vote count to prove you can vote anyone. I think you have a voting and/or hammering restriction to only vote Town. I think as 3P Chara you could easily be the SK. With the flavorcop flip you could easily have been caught. Anything else could be explained with Miller but not that. I think you Strogman killed Zakk to get around Nahdia's protection for this reason. The fact you do not attack Nahdia here after the two N clan deaths after screaming Nclan hood screams one of two things.

1) You are scum with Nahdia. Highly unlikely.
2) You knew I was going to return a townresult after Nahdia and JaeReed were nice enough to suggest openly I had tracker and not big brother like I was trying to deceive scum with.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10173 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Ankamius »

I would also like to point out that callforjudgment was very strongly implying two things last night before his death:

1. He was hard town reading me for my play yesterday
2. He was strongly believing that SirCakez was scum since the beginning of the game.

It was also looking pretty likely that he would've ended up pushing Mathblade today, which means that there are at least three people that would've been likely to push that slot (being him, me, and Almost50). I'd be very interested in knowing who you think killed CFJ and why, because having a slot that was gaining as much influence as he has while still having me in his blind spot would've been a very interesting choice of a kill for me.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10174 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Ankamius »

It was obvious you had a tracker. I figured it out the moment you claimed you got something.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”