Mini Normal 1857 (Game Over - Mafia Wins!)

Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (isolation #200) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Drone »

In post 1885, Raskolnikov wrote:Gonna cover every push by shannon so far (impoetic, transcend, titus, now gerry) and why the read progression doesn't make sense to me.

First
Impoetic
in
Uhhh yeah this read to me like someone is making a town read based on scum knowledge, and then trying to cover their ass.
In post 396, shannon wrote:OK VOTE: Impoetic for that explanation I quoted, which looked super fake
This is a hop onto the impoetic wagon putting it l-2, the context being impoetic called someone a townie and explained it as everyone is statistically more likely town than not.
Shannon's vote here is not terrible for the situation (the impoetic slip does look awkward) but not a statement that necessarily required much time or thought; we see the judgment but shannon doesn't go into detail or show she's thinking critically about the game rather than taking an easy way on the wagon. So far this read isn't a problem but follow the progression through.

Note: in retrospect the slip by impoetic, her accidentally referring/assuming rb as a townie actually reads town given the flip, it seems unlikely mafia would accidentally refer to their partner that way

reads kind of bullshit as a response to impoetic's defending of herself. The issue shannon has that "Having scum reads on townies is sub-optimal for town." and of wifom doesn't seem like actually trying to understand impoetics point of view but moreso just make her look bad for defending herself on the grounds it's not "optimal play" which is eeh.

How you come away from votes is important too (the tail end of read progression) and a lot of people don't look at that part. It's the later unvote; fluffyrabbit unvoted impoetic for the tone of her defense and asked shannon to do so as well. Shannon agrees and said she sort of buys it but doesn't feel comfortable going all the way, and the subsequent unvote next day is without comment and when she was the last one left on that wagon.
2 things here, first something I love to look at is what I call reads-momentum. The more self-conscious scum tend to have 'heavy' reads in terms of momentum because they don't feel right quickly turning and want to look consistent, whereas town is more variable i.e. fluffly (who looks town) feels better from the defense right away. On top of appearance, making a fast retraction of a read puts you in a position where you have to have a new read or direction to go to, which for scum is more of a hassle given they like to be on one thing at any given time. This doesn't apply to every scenario and is pretty weak as a tell tbh but I could see that being the case here. Second is positioning; shannon came to put the wagon at l-2 but holds off on judgement or committing until everyone leaves it for the unvote. Because she doesn't really follow-up the read it's indistinguishable as to her genuinely changing her mind or if she was waiting to see which way the wind blew; that if people stayed on the wagon she would've as well, but the wagon's complete collapse didn't give a choice. Although this is more suggestive than anything hard-and-fast.

Follow this read through and she has impoetic as town until d2 where after kyoukyo's titus-impoetic theory she votes on
I am also wondering why Impoetic has never been shown as voting, in any of the vote counts. Care to explain that one please? I can see a vote on RB on 156 (called a joke), and a skim reveals no other votes.
A vote because impoetic isn't voting as she's lurking at the time. Again the concept of the vote isn't terrible, but when she had impoetic as lock for town d1 the worry on her specifically vs any other lurker (my slot for example) doesn't particularly follow. Finally impoetic doesn't show in her "want to lynch" pool and she then move votes again but I don't understand any of the progression regarding this. Impoetic doesn't post anything in between that vote and the pool and the next vote-change.

Overall given neither time she backed off she said anything substantive, and because her townread from the first time randomly disappeared I don't think it's a genuine read as opposed to voting for the sake of voting.

Transcend
I'll go into later but I can summarize; she scumread transcend but didn't pressured him one bit until the end of the day or asked any questions. Transcend himself asked shannon why she didn't do anything about her only scumread or vote him () to get more information but she didn't on the experience and apparently role-crumb basis. Beyond "bad vibes" and a problem with transcend's style changing there's no critical thought until her vote post which finally gives a theory.

Titus
starts in . Based on kyoukyos theory in shannon votes titus for being obtuse and "for info". Nothing wrong with pressure though this still isn't scumhunting, but follow this read through:
she unvotes titus inexplicably to go back to impoetic () and in comments
D7 is probably my strongest town read and he wants Titus. LUV has supposedly cleared me, and he wants Titus. SSBM made that interesting point yesterday about the Impoetic/Rabbit(Titus) interactions. I think that's where today has got to go.

Which is essentially saying titus is good because other people say so and sheeping.
Finally we have the revote to l-2.
In post 1611, shannon wrote:I'm going to go ahead and put Titus at L-2. I really want some proper responses from that slot and not just obtuse posts questioning minor points or pretending not to understand things.

VOTE: Titus
L-2
Now you have to go back and look at this as a whole to see why this is a problem.
Shannon originally wanted titus pushed for info but unvotes fast without asking anything. Then with the appeal that other people want titus so it's good she revotes because she wants proper responses from the slot.
Shannon herself never actually asked titus any questions. She didn't go into detail as to what info she wants; i.e. pressuring her. She votes her on the nebulous "more info" to sort of sheep, but doesn't have specifics she's interested in... what does shannon want here? Titus at this point has given reads, several directions where she wants to push and somewhat self-consistent VCA even if you hate it. What you do next if you're interested is pick it apart and go into why it's not good and your personal thinking as to why it's scummy. If shannon were interested I think she'd engage titus and ask about each of these but I don't think she genuinely was.

Titus then claims and shannon unvotes without much comment (), and asks for more info on the neighbour claims (1713) along with a brief summary as to why titus is being wagoned, though moreso facts than much of shannon's stance or opinion. Before in finally saying she should be lynched if she's still alive tomorrow...
I don't see critical analysis beyond setup stuff or actual scumhunting at any point here, since then just role and future speculation comments via titus/luv.

What I also don't get too is why shannon lost her townread on the slot here either. If you remember fluffyrabbit day 1 was actually shannon's strongest expressed townread in the game which shannon made a huge deal out of, and shannon made a post recognising that titus replaced her so there is no benefit of the doubt. Unless she is the type of player to completely throw out a read after replacement this townread backtrack looks just like the impoetic one.

Finally there's the
gerryoat
vote which is naked but shannon does talk about him earlier, as to why his wagon didn't go anywhere (). The thing is the gist of shannon's theory there isn't a case for gerryoat scum, it's an explanation as to why there was no strong counterwagon to rb, and the reasoning was because gerryoat was that counter, scum where already on him and that's why it didn't take off, i.e. gerryoat town. It's not a case for gerryoat scum. that becomes a bad thing though for gerry (???) and especially it's weird because shannon herself opposed the rb wagon but didn't go onto gerryoat, so I feel like she herself having a problem with that is odd given she even seems partially responsible.
Kyoukyo has his own case and theories regarding association shannon like-sort-of agrees with in but I highly doubt shannon has any of those same thought processes (uhhhhh) rather than just agreeing for the sake of voting. I might be missing something about this particular read given it's recency though.

Basically I don't see shannon think in-depth about the game for any read or show critical thinking, and when she does explain things I see inconsistencies and have a lot of trouble trying to understand her point of view. She appears to join wagons based on if they're already gaining traction (except for transcend, where people expliclty asked why she and non-voters in general weren't voting) rather than take any independent action, and doesn't put much effort questioning or engaging her scumreads (transcend, titus). Finally when a previous townread of her becomes a potential wagon that townread isn't mentioned again and seem to sort of disappear.
Why?
Because Raskolnikov.
For science. For the mind!
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (isolation #201) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:58 am

Post by Drone »

@Shannon
I do want your response to Rask's post, but do that as a second priority to Rask's request.
I too want her reads.

@Rask
What do you think of Drealm?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (isolation #202) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Drone »

UNVOTE: Raskolnikov
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (isolation #203) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Drone »

Oh and please add Sesq onto that
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (isolation #204) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:21 am

Post by Drone »

In post 1915, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:btw is anyone else in your neighborhood? or just Titus and Drone?
Only me and Titus.
By this point I would have outed it all.

VOTE: Sesq

I mostly agree with Shannon on the fact we're a little narrow minded and need to keep checking all other options.

Basically, I don't mind Shannon's FoS on me, it's not even shading.

Sesq vote worries me, that as an addition to her overall gameplay throughout the game.
Like, that's a lazy excuse to conveniently voting the easiest wagonable player. Unfortunately, I've been looking this, especially since I'm pretty certain you haven't really read Shannon's wall post.

Guys, keep track of D7.
Also ISO him, can you see what I see?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (isolation #205) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:22 am

Post by Drone »

In post 1921, Sesq wrote:Crap, she's in L-2 now. Should have forseen that. Unvoting if put into L-1
How convenient.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (isolation #206) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:24 am

Post by Drone »

Gosh aside Raskolnikov.
The Shannon wagon is disgustingly opportunistic

That naked Drealm vote. Ugh.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (isolation #207) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:25 am

Post by Drone »

Starting to think there's no scum in Uzi/Titus for how comfortably these two joined Shannon wagon.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #208) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:27 am

Post by Drone »

In post 1374, drealmerz7 wrote:1 lynch at a time

this is a good one

I'm not sold on gerry by a long shot

relax

hell if this is a town flip aren't we lynching transcend?
This.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (isolation #209) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:28 am

Post by Drone »

Also, what happened Drealm? Why aren't you as pushy as day 1?
Is it because it's easiest to seem towny day 1?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (isolation #210) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:28 am

Post by Drone »

I recommend looking at Sesq and Drealm. Ty.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (isolation #211) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:23 am

Post by Drone »

Instead of proving how you can't have your own reads, points or doubts about other's cases, you can
at least
tell me what supposed to mean?
Even if it's the super-duper-town-Raskolnikov, i'd still wait out the voting, reconsider things, have
some
process going in my mind before i'd go naked vote.
That's a lot to read, and a lot to prove and check.

Obviously, most games having mislynches is inevitable, but what you're saying here is "alright let's kill towns, it's inevitable anyway lulz"

6 days to deadline, the day is still not too long. Where are you rushing?

Drone against the Shannon wagon is because he for a change liked her answer, and clearly didn't like the people on the wagon except 1 that is Raskolnikov
(missed Kyouko's vote, so count him in too).

Drealm. I don't like your vote.
And I don't like your day 2 performance, in comparison to day 1.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (isolation #212) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Drone »

In post 1931, Sesq wrote:
In post 1923, Drone wrote:
In post 1915, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:btw is anyone else in your neighborhood? or just Titus and Drone?
Only me and Titus.
By this point I would have outed it all.

VOTE: Sesq

I mostly agree with Shannon on the fact we're a little narrow minded and need to keep checking all other options.

Basically, I don't mind Shannon's FoS on me, it's not even shading.

Sesq vote worries me, that as an addition to her overall gameplay throughout the game.
Like, that's a lazy excuse to conveniently voting the easiest wagonable player. Unfortunately, I've been looking this, especially since I'm pretty certain you haven't really read Shannon's wall post.

Guys, keep track of D7.
Also ISO him, can you see what I see?
Can you link me the post I apparently did not read? I know for sure it is not the one I linked above.
Shannon
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (isolation #213) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:34 am

Post by Drone »

's content is this.
not what you quoted, wtf?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (isolation #214) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Drone »

In post 1944, Impoetic wrote:Right now I'm kind of worried about losing our advantage and I'm also not so sure about Raskolnikov coming in and completely overlooking the lynches at the time since I recently read outside of a game that his approach upon entering late was to skim the most viable lynches. I want to see his thoughts outside of Shannon before doing anything. As for voting Shannon, I feel like I'd sooner vote Luv just off mechanics, since I don't TR either off reads? Am I being stupid there?

And I don't understand why Titus is avoiding the LUV wagon since she has outed a scumread on the slot.

I'll try to be more active with votes. So far I've considered voting sesq, drone, and luv but paranoia has struck me down before I could, and ISO of sesq reminded me of my initial TR on them so idek, still considering it
But he did just that.
And there! Shannon!

Although I kinda don't feel like lynching her, I liked her most recent post.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (isolation #215) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Drone »

In post 1943, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1926, Drone wrote:Starting to think there's no scum in Uzi/Titus for how comfortably these two joined Shannon wagon.
I don't really follow
Was talking about Sesq and Drealm, did you read the progress of how I got to that conclusion?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (isolation #216) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Drone »

In post 1950, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:The pool of shannon, drone, gerry makes sense to me right now. Keeping Titus/LUV alive to use their roles tempts mafia to NK one and confirm them as town. I want flips from within these 5 players and if I can lynch outside of Titus/LUV/drone I feel confident the mafia will give us a second flip from within there. If we lynch drone and he's town though, if Titus/LUV are the last 2 scum they'll be able to lie about their actions. Keeping the 3 of them alive forces scum to NK from within Titus/LUV/Drone or risk having themselves outed by our PRs. Not lynching Impoetic or Sesq because they haven't taken major stances on Titus/LUV claims afaik. Raskol hasn't either but ironstove did on D1 so I could potentially go that way today, but town!raskol is a good asset to have.
You're like a charging bull.
Rush forwards. Bash anything in your way, never really paying attention to it.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (isolation #217) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Drone »

Let's cut this narrow mindedness or we might end up letting scum slip away right under our noses.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (isolation #218) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:56 am

Post by Drone »

Titus/Uzi are not lynchable today for me. (for the clarity; Titus null/towny{ish} - Uzi null/weak scummy
Gerryoat/Rask - Strong town reads.
TTTT/Kyouko - Generally TTTTown leaning
Shannon/Impoetic - Null. I still need more content to sort
Drealm - Null
Sesq - Scummy to very scummy.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (isolation #219) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Drone »

Raskolnikov changed it.
He ain't scum.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (isolation #220) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 1957, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Don't see how you have sesq at scummy, d7 at null, Rask at town. I guess you and ironstove were the ones voting Gerry with TTTT yesterday so maybe that makes the slot look better to you. What makes Gerry a strong town read for you? You were voting him yesterday
Im town reading Gerry for his participation in rb wagon, the vote on me and today's activity.
Everything about him is towny.

D7, i quoted the thing that makes me reluctant about giving him town points, together with his odd change of playstyle from d1 to this day.

Sesq for her opportunistic, weak based, scum-stinking vote. Now with the latest post she gave? Don't see how Sesq deserves anything less than scummish read.

@Sesq
because Reskolnikov.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (isolation #221) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Drone »

Don't see why I should be summarizing everything I'm saying over and over again.
Please do a favor and read my posts for once :V
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (isolation #222) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Drone »

Drealm.
Why did you want to "lynch Transcend if rb flipped town"?

Answer this question already.

@TTTT
It's gut/meta dependent.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (isolation #223) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 1990, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 1700, Drone wrote:(I believed the rates for 1 scum in 2 neighbours is very very low)
Do you remember where you got this from? Having the actual statistic would be useful here.
In the wiki, the actual statistics whatsoever are nonexistent.
In post 2006, Sesq wrote:Rask reads please other than shannon
For god's sake can you start reading!?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (isolation #224) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 2010, Sesq wrote:The only thing I found was me voting on shannon which was a strong wagon. He said I didn't read a post, he linked it, I reconsidered. Shannon still is the largest wagon and I'm solo on Rask, so I don't see how that applies.
Shannon became a "strong" wagon
because you voted her.

btw, Shannon ain't that bad town, you're being worse :V
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (isolation #225) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:24 am

Post by Drone »

In post 2032, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Wat did you just say drone? When does sesq go from scummy to bad town for you? That reads like a slip, like you know sesq is town but are saying she's scum before to detract attention from the wagon that was at hand

Shannon Drone is possible here I think. Want to get this out in case I'm NKed
Bah you've taken everything I said and turned it into what you want to here.
As I don't know if she's town or scum;
Obviously, Sesq is playing bad town, if town.
Might actually be playing worse scum, if scum as well.

Just clarifying, both case scenario Shannon does better, so I had to point this out for Sesq.
Any other question you'd like to ask?

Intent to hammer
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2113 (isolation #226) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by Drone »

VOTE: LUV
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2114 (isolation #227) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by Drone »

I'll have to reconsider my reads if Uzi is actually scum.
One of the things I won't be reconsidering is my scum read on Sesq.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (isolation #228) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by Drone »

She did, one minute before her post here, with the same information.
I'm retracting my town read on Gerryoat.
Somethings don't add up to me.

If Drealm flipped town, and so did LUV..
We might as well check Shannon again.

If Titus got role blocked, there's no wonder why she's alive.
I want to know Titus' target now..
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (isolation #229) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by Drone »

Lol, and what exactly would have done with that information?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2126 (isolation #230) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by Drone »

With? Someone else have been targeted anyway.
Much to my surprise actually.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2128 (isolation #231) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:14 pm

Post by Drone »

Not whom, but that she didn't get a result.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (isolation #232) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by Drone »

You sent me the result when the day already began.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (isolation #233) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Drone »

There's one problem Titus.
How could I fuck up your target or action while it's day 3? Assuming I'm scam according to your theory.
Heck, you have more holes in your posts than a Swiss cheese!
It's very possible Titus is our scum JOAT btw, conveniently claiming ub after Transcend's death.

I'm also willing to lynch Shanna, if you guys prefer her over Titus because of Drealm flipping town.

I received Titus' target. Will abide to her request.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (isolation #234) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:35 am

Post by Drone »

But you didn't tell me whom, when asked about it you said you didn't because I could fuck it up.
How?
You told me the result, not target.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (isolation #235) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:39 am

Post by Drone »

In post 2157, shannon wrote:Based on this, I reckon we have a Rask + Drone team. They are taking turns to be on the most popular wagon, but both needed to join the LUV one to get the PR lynch through.

I would be very, very interested to hear who Titus targeted last night.
Wow.
Yes.
When Raskolnikov replaced Ironstove, we still kept the original plan.
Oh dear.

VOTE: Shannon

You aren't even the center of attention, how can you afford that shading?
You are better of off the radar, but... You have the urge to prove innocence, cause you're not... Right?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (isolation #236) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Drone »

But you're good at conspiracy theorising.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (isolation #237) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:03 am

Post by Drone »

Titus didn't share her target yet.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2232 (isolation #238) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Drone »

I think it's town Titus vs Scum Shannon, after Drealm's flip.
If I was wrong about both rb and Drealm, then clearly I've been thinking incorrectly.
So I'll do the opposite of my thoughts.

I liked Shannon's latest posts day 2, until Drealm flip.
Have to say Titus' target is so right and good, that I don't see scum doing it or faking it.
I'm abolishing my scum reads on Titus, I might have needlessly tunnelled there.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (isolation #239) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Drone »

Clearly, Shannon is fighting for her life, which is odd since they are not all that threatened.
She needlessly shot too many shots, at a bit too many targets.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2236 (isolation #240) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:15 pm

Post by Drone »

And Sesq.
I'm not getting enough from Sesq.
Add TTTT to that.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2240 (isolation #241) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:38 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 2237, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 2236, Drone wrote:And Sesq.
I'm not getting enough from Sesq.
Add TTTT to that.
Hey Drone, look at this VC. Sesq is town so don't even think about it.

VC 1.01
Sesq (3)
: ssbm_Kyouko,
Transcend
rb

ironstove (1)
: iamafluffyrabbit
shannon (1)
:
Lil Uzi Vert

Drone (1)
: Kohai
rb
(1)
: ironstove
Transcend
(1)
: Sesq
Lil Uzi Vert
(1)
: shannon
NOT VOTING (4)
: Impoetic,
drealmerz7
, Drone, TTTT

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Why not assume that Shannon is too?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2244 (isolation #242) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:46 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 2241, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:@Drone - Because the votes in that count don't point to that. Why would I assume shannon is town from that?
@Titus - I already colored all of them and was waiting for you to do something with them since I know that's something you like to do. See .
You really can't confirm such a thing..
Don't hand out confirmations so easily, it will kill us.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2246 (isolation #243) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:29 pm

Post by Drone »

No. That might be the point you're trying to achieve, but you do the opposite.
Basically, you are handing out an conf town to Sesq on points only you think are right, and grant her a free passage under the radar.
That will kill us, us town .
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (isolation #244) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:57 pm

Post by Drone »

As much as I appreciate your process of thinking.
I have lots of problems with them.

I have a pt. Sesq is not discussed there though.
And I don't need a pt for a case.
Her activity provoked me since day 2.
Shouldn't be something new to you, unless your detail collecting, is selective according to your person convenience.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (isolation #245) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:58 pm

Post by Drone »

At times, I'm thinking that is the case.
2 is plenty room for scum variations.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2255 (isolation #246) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:29 am

Post by Drone »

She shouldn't be coming up with a result, if she jks you. It's protective+blocking action..

Now I don't think you took "check" for what I meant.
Not target you, get some answers.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2257 (isolation #247) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:02 am

Post by Drone »

In post 1876, drealmerz7 wrote:shannon seems really scummy but I don't have the time right now to tell you why

I think drone is on it though from what I can see

setting up the WIFOM, yep!

more attention here later I hope
This.
Rask case.
Titus case.

I'm fixated on lynching Shannon.
Until further notice.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2259 (isolation #248) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Drone »

In post 2256, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I considered that yesterday which is why I pointed out there was only one kill again and that I was starting to wonder if we even have a vig, because I was thinking it was entirely possible we had a vig who wasn't sold on you or LUV N1, or even that you or LUV were the vig and that's why neither of you died. I still thought it was possible you were the vig and LUV was scum that got lucky in claiming you went nowhere when you chose not to use your shot(s), but I didn't say anything because I didn't want you to use it as fakeclaim to incriminate LUV if you were scum.
Titus intends to wait a week to announce apparently, that's what she meant by midday. Middle of the Day Phase.
Drone I think means we should look into the possibility of you being scum when he says "check". I don't think he means to wait until tonight to investigate you with a role we probably don't have.
pedit:ninjaed
I'll tell you this;
Whether Titus is lying or not, I do not not know.
But whether or not you are scum, I'm pretty sure that you are.

You're all over the place with your posts, changing contexts and points.
I'm no longer able to follow your points.
Do you have any reads at all?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2260 (isolation #249) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Drone »

Wrong quote.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2261 (isolation #250) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Drone »

It's a reply to Shannon's
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2263 (isolation #251) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Drone »

How about make an actual contribution and be part of the town, if you are?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (isolation #252) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Drone »

It might no longer be day 2, but I still await your existence.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (isolation #253) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Drone »

@Impoetic Hi!
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2291 (isolation #254) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:05 am

Post by Drone »

Impoetic was indeed the target.
The full barrel on Shannon is the conclusions I have adding up everything I've collected on her up until now.
If day 2 I didn't feel so sure and refused to lynch her, today I can and comfortably.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2292 (isolation #255) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Drone »

I think we call obv scum two different people, Titus.
I was referring to Shannon.
Apparently you were referring to Impoetic..
Both strong lynch candidates, I'll give you that.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (isolation #256) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by Drone »

VOTE: Impoetic
Speak.

@Sesq:
Funny hearing it from YOU towards ME
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2356 (isolation #257) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 2355, Sesq wrote:
In post 2339, shannon wrote:@Sesq do you consider Impoetic a compromise lynch, or do you 100% oppose it?
I think Impo's town who is new and approaching things overly-skeptical. Also, most of this wagon has derived from her being away for the first bit of this day which seems illegitimate. I'd need more convincing.

I'd like Drone to actually speak up. Still.
What are you trying to achieve with this post?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2421 (isolation #258) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:40 am

Post by Drone »

I'm still around, not V/LA but still less active.
Rereading a few stuff.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (isolation #259) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Drone »

In post 2329, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:yeah shannon declared her vote should be seen as on you already and then TTTT voted putting you at L-1 so if she's asking for a claim now I assume it's intent to hammer from her.
Do you have intent to hammer shannon?
Also don't hammer before Sesq/Drone talk please
In post 2371, Sesq wrote:
In post 2369, Raskolnikov wrote:@Sesq why did you unvote me d2 again?

I remember you were scumreading me so what changed?
My major issue was it seeming like you tunneling on shannon, but that was me being bad at reading.

@Titus: with impo, it seems like the wagon today was made on her being away, which seems illegitimate. Would be very surprised if there was no scum on that wagon, seeing how it played out.

as for shannon, seems relatively towny. I don't know, kind of hard to read.

Drone, you know what I'm asking you.
In post 2385, Sesq wrote:
In post 2372, Titus wrote:I didn't ask for your thoughts on the Impoetic wagon. I asked for your thoughts on Impoetic.

Also, your read on Shannon isn't much of one either. Have you read Rask's recent posts? Why does Shannon "seem townie"?
Impoetic is really newby, and seems to just say stupid stuff and be overly skeptical. As for shannon, it's not that she seems townie, it's that she seems not scummy, and my base position on people is that they are town-leaning, by general principle. As for Rask's more recent posts, they are physically difficult to read. I have a sort of semi-dyslexic thing with long paragraphs. There have been other points in the game where this has been an issue.
In post 2408, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Like I'm starting to feel a lot less good about lynching shannon or impoetic today and a lot more good about lynching Drone. What do you think TTTT?

VOTE: Drone
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2423 (isolation #260) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Drone »

@Kyouko
You ain't getting Drone/Sesq talks.

@Sesq
You're actually the newbie town here, your reads are so all over the place and so weird that it looks like you're making shit up.
Here's for clarity;
Shannon is town

Actually NOT town, just not scummy (aliens confirmed)

Fuck it.
How DARE you call Impoetic newbie with plays like these?
With this i'm ending the "Drone/Sesq" talks Kyouko wanted.

Kyouko; all that would have been cool if not the "what do you think TTTT?"
Do you really need attention? Like, I can see you're working hard to get it. But c'mon...
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2424 (isolation #261) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Drone »

Shannon, you would have seemed townier if not the Titus vot..er.. Shadow casting.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2425 (isolation #262) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Drone »

In post 2403, TTTT wrote:
In post 2401, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also disregard that I was associating him and Kohai(Gerry) together because if Drone's scum it's with Titus unless he flips as a Mafia Neighbor, in which case Titus can be confirmed town
I might support this info lynch
Oh really? You want an info lynch on day 3 with 2 mafia still alive?
I get the laid back attitude, but you'll lose with me NOT being around.

Seriously, look what we're dealing with here;
Sesq, Kyouko, Impoetic and TTTT.

Sesq, been over

Kyouko apparently is attention hogging, since the last game we've played he's sure his process of thinking was brought down by the gods and explicitly won't back off. (never heard of coincidences?)

TTTT is like Sesq, all over the place.
Cute questions, no content.
Comes in around and is apparently, allegedly fine with an info lynch with.. what, 1 ml left if im not wrong?

and Impo.
Who's more concentrated on making sure everyone got her right, rather than actually finding scum/reads
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Scum-Trait
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (isolation #263) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Drone »

I'd say we need to wish that Titus, Gerry, or Rask are town.
If that's the case, we're doomed :)
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2427 (isolation #264) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Drone »

If that's not* the case :V
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2428 (isolation #265) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Drone »

I can go on and on with ranting but that's useless.
Can we lynch either Impo/Shannon/Sesq?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (isolation #266) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Drone »

TTTT is also an option
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2438 (isolation #267) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:03 am

Post by Drone »

In post 2437, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:We have 2 mls left before 5 way lylo assuming scum kills both nights. One lynch should be one of Titus/Drone to verify neighbor claims. Drone has been scummier than Titus and isn't a claimed PR so it should be him over Titus.

Titus have you looked around VC 1.20 when rb first hits L-1? Drone's unvote suggests scum imo
I'm not lynching Titus today.
C'mon, lynch me. Can you?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2441 (isolation #268) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 2440, gerryoat wrote:I clearly just explained I'm on vacation. I think you're town, but your reads are garb.
I support this one.

But please;
What do you think of TTTT and Kyouko?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2481 (isolation #269) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Drone »

Fluffy and I did speak, more than Titus and I.

Sorry i'm a little demotivated, going through a bit.

@mod V/LA till sunday.
Apology.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2552 (isolation #270) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:07 am

Post by Drone »

In post 2483, Raskolnikov wrote:@Drone
What do you think of shadonra?
I'm actually not so fine with Shadonra wagon. Unlike Impoetic.

@Shadonra
TTTT, Gerryoat or Kyouko?

Same question for you Raskolnikov.

I want more from Shadonra before he's lynched.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2553 (isolation #271) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:08 am

Post by Drone »

UNVOTE: Shadonra

Oh and, unvote Titus. Ty.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2554 (isolation #272) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:09 am

Post by Drone »

Especially you Shannon.
I think there's a good chance Gerryoat is scum.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2555 (isolation #273) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:09 am

Post by Drone »

Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2556 (isolation #274) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:10 am

Post by Drone »

Oh and Kyouko.
If you're scum, good job.
If you're town, stop tunneling.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2559 (isolation #275) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Drone »

Rask actually gives points of relevance.
Kyouko is telling conspiracies.

Now, my focus is to observe Shadonra and his actions.
I'm saying this openly because I'm not going to lynch him, not today.

You Shannon, can actually be a lynch candidate.
I'm wondering where Rask saw that I condemned your wagon, cause I didn't. I just left it.

TTTT + Gerryoat are my biggest concerns.
They are null to many, and turning nully null to me.
Something about sitting on the fence. I guess?

Titus;
Not lynching. End of discussion.

Raskolnikov; same as Titus.

Sesq; I'm still wondering about her but she's not my focus. She's better looking than Gerryoat, TTTT and Kyouko.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2570 (isolation #276) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Drone »

Yeah.

@Rask
The difference of tones is so great that it's pretty damn obvious.
After that game I checked your wiki too.
C'mon guys read Newbie 1743 and tell me if Rask is not obvtown.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2571 (isolation #277) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Drone »

@TTTTdan
I already explained.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2572 (isolation #278) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Drone »

Also Rask.
If was scum, you wouldn't have lived through night 2.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2599 (isolation #279) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by Drone »

Oh god I really do want to be lynched now.
All those "glorious" tunneling posts by Kyouko would explode in his face, unveiling a scum.
Or a town who lost the game.

VOTE: Gerryoat
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2601 (isolation #280) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by Drone »

There's no point to vote Kyouko.
No one would join me.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2607 (isolation #281) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by Drone »

Make your year sounds tempting.
But then I wouldn't feel good with myself if I lynch Shadonra without reading him throughly and he flips town.

@Shannon
Every post.
Every
SSBMingle
One
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2609 (isolation #282) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by Drone »

Look.
I think Titus won't die tonight.
There's someone in between the Mafia who enjoys the cloud of doubt over Titus.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2610 (isolation #283) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by Drone »

Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2612 (isolation #284) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by Drone »

You're making this harder than it should be.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2613 (isolation #285) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by Drone »

I'm literally throwing the reason behind Gerry vote at your face
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2621 (isolation #286) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by Drone »

Do you even know how the Neighbourhood thing came out!?

What the fuck are you taking about!?
You guys need to work on your reading.
I was forced to out it because of my failure to appeal to Titus!
Forgot how tense day 2 was?

VOTE: Kyouko

This must end.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2623 (isolation #287) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by Drone »

You knew it when you reread my Iso.
Kyouko, you're depending on other's laziness.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2624 (isolation #288) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by Drone »

Yeah of course.
Titus replaces in and BOOM! We came up with an instant master plan to take over the world.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2626 (isolation #289) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Drone »

Titus unlike Fluffy, didn't trust me.
It was wise actually.
It was stupid of me and Fluffy to trust each other so quickly.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2630 (isolation #290) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Drone »

Of course you're down for it.
You know town is lost if I'm lynched and Titus is nked.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2638 (isolation #291) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by Drone »

Cool.
So that's why you and TTTT are in a chord?
Except he's the passive limb, eh?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2639 (isolation #292) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by Drone »

Oh Shannon. You just ruined my moment..
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2647 (isolation #293) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:49 pm

Post by Drone »

Perfect.
Now if you're town, (and heck you don't know how I hope you are) Kyouko should be scum.

For clarity;
Rask, Titus, Sesq and I are town.
Sesq being the weakest of reads.

Shannon is swinging in between the two but is not null.
So is Shadonra who currently shows town-motive.

Kyouko, TTTT, and Gerry.
Yup.
I'm in synch with myself.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2652 (isolation #294) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by Drone »

VCA Doesn't confirm stuff.
We've been over this.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (isolation #295) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by Drone »

@Kyouko
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2662 (isolation #296) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 2656, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:You guys are gonna feel real silly when you lynch the last of the town block and give scum free reign over their NK, just saying. If this goes through, one of Titus/Drone tomorrow.

VCA + POE is how I caught you in 1752 Drone, don't act like it doesn't confirm her
Oh! So you once caught me brilliantly (which was btw not through VCA but through not believing my elusive posts, still brilliant though) now you think VCA is how games are solved?
Just because you want to lynch I can tell for FACT your theory is horrible.
Each game on it's own Kyouko. VCA is not always viable, even if you do it right.
In post 2661, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 2660, shannon wrote:
In post 2654, shadonra wrote:I do not understand how Titus's no-result on me clears me for town. The argument given here for why ssbm is scum is one of the weakest I've ever seen. I am extremely not understanding why we are not lynching you today.
I'm not going to give you fake reasons to lynch me!
Wait so you explaining why you want to lynch me, or you explaining how Titus's no-result clears Shadonra for town, would just be a fake reason to lynch you? If you're not willing to explain either of those, can you explain why you think those explanations would be fake reasons to lynch you?
What shading target at a time plz.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2663 (isolation #297) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:57 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 2662, Drone wrote:
In post 2656, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:You guys are gonna feel real silly when you lynch the last of the town block and give scum free reign over their NK, just saying. If this goes through, one of Titus/Drone tomorrow.

VCA + POE is how I caught you in 1752 Drone, don't act like it doesn't confirm her
Oh! So you once caught me brilliantly (which was btw not through VCA but through not believing my elusive posts, still brilliant though) now you think VCA is how games are solved?
Just because you want to lynch me I can tell for FACT your theory is horrible.
Each game on it's own Kyouko. VCA is not always viable, even if you do it right.
In post 2661, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 2660, shannon wrote:
In post 2654, shadonra wrote:I do not understand how Titus's no-result on me clears me for town. The argument given here for why ssbm is scum is one of the weakest I've ever seen. I am extremely not understanding why we are not lynching you today.
I'm not going to give you fake reasons to lynch me!
Wait so you explaining why you want to lynch me, or you explaining how Titus's no-result clears Shadonra for town, would just be a fake reason to lynch you? If you're not willing to explain either of those, can you explain why you think those explanations would be fake reasons to lynch you?
One shading target at a time plz.
EBWODP.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2665 (isolation #298) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:35 pm

Post by Drone »

Who said I'm not?
We just don't have the time to open new subjects.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2667 (isolation #299) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by Drone »

It's a new thing, not a new subject.
I have little to discuss about it.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2669 (isolation #300) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by Drone »

19 hours.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2672 (isolation #301) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:52 am

Post by Drone »

Okay.
Drealm flipped town and read me town.
So did Transcend, and Uzi (was he?) .
What's next?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2673 (isolation #302) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:52 am

Post by Drone »

So, why are you voting me then TTTT?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2674 (isolation #303) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:53 am

Post by Drone »

Funny how you overlook the rest doe.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2678 (isolation #304) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Drone »

You know that me not voting rb was what sparked the neighbourhood force outing?
Remember how Kyouko did when Titus headbutted me?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2686 (isolation #305) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Drone »

In post 2685, TTTT wrote:
In post 2672, Drone wrote:Okay.
Drealm flipped town and read me town.
So did Transcend, and Uzi (was he?) .
What's next?
In post 2673, Drone wrote:So, why are you voting me then TTTT?
You were not TR'd by everyone who's flipped green.
I'm not voting you.
Are you even trying?
Apology.
I guess I imagined it.
But Titus vote is also bad.

Now, about the TR's;
I clearly questioned my own statement with Uzi's read on me.

Drealm and Transcend did though.

Anyway.
I have some time to think. I just hope we can get to an agreement.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2695 (isolation #306) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Drone »

I did so much earlier. Like when I first outed the neighbourhood.
You just didn't read apparently.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2696 (isolation #307) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Drone »

@TTTT
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2699 (isolation #308) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Drone »

Yeah it wasn't really anything exciting.
If anything major would have happened and I left it out, Titus wouldn't have been keeping silent about it this long.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2700 (isolation #309) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Drone »

It's VCA stuff again.
He was the counterwagon to rb if I'm not wrong..

I still doubt VCAs
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2702 (isolation #310) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Drone »

Cause he might believe that Kyouku can still be saved..?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2704 (isolation #311) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Drone »

It's delicate stuff I see.
I might study this.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2888 (isolation #312) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:26 pm

Post by Drone »

VOTE: Shadonra

This TTTT flip is so relieving.

Kyouko
What reason Titus had to fake the result?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2891 (isolation #313) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by Drone »

I'll check something.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2892 (isolation #314) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Drone »

Alright.
Confirmed what I wanted.

Sesq.
What gunsmith thing are you talking about?
Do you know Titus' claim at all?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2893 (isolation #315) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by Drone »

Shannon.
Not a single vote.
What's the excuse to your post?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2895 (isolation #316) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by Drone »

Kyouko, according to what you know.
A JOAT with the choice of BP gets role blocked. Is his choice gets blocked? Or the power he uses gets blocked?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2898 (isolation #317) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 2894, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Lil Uzi Vert
(5)
:
TTTT, gerryoat
, ssbm_Kyouko,
drealmerz7,
Titus
-- L-1!

Hey guys look me in the eyes and tell me that Titus and I are both town
This VCA.
Is your first good VCA this game.

UNVOTE: Shadonra
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2901 (isolation #318) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Drone »

I'm scared of both of you any way.
Titus can I out your action tonight?
I want to hear opinions of some.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2903 (isolation #319) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by Drone »

We can lynch you both.
There's actually no way Uzi was a full town wagon.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2905 (isolation #320) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by Drone »

Let us put are votes in between the two of you. Only.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2906 (isolation #321) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by Drone »

Titus decided not to target anyone.
She wanted to be on point.
My personal problem with it, is that she also feared she'd be too dead to lead a wagon on Shadonra.

That's one thing that bothers me vs many things that bother me with Kyouko.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2908 (isolation #322) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by Drone »

Kyouko and Titus are both Hyper aggressive against each other. This also does blur my ability to choose.

@Shannon Obviously, you got your healthy head into a sick bed.
What do you think of Titus night action?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2911 (isolation #323) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:45 pm

Post by Drone »

Because of the fear of death?
Because death would not allow full use her power?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2912 (isolation #324) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:46 pm

Post by Drone »

Shannon, stay with me please.
Get your frustration out later..
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2914 (isolation #325) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:49 pm

Post by Drone »

I'm aware of this.
I'm asking something different.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2915 (isolation #326) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:49 pm

Post by Drone »

Fuck it.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2916 (isolation #327) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by Drone »

L-1.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2918 (isolation #328) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by Drone »

I prefer somewhat.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2925 (isolation #329) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:16 pm

Post by Drone »

I'm not sure if I want this day to continue..
Even if Rask didn't post yet
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2929 (isolation #330) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:26 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 2926, shadonra wrote:Don't hammer yet, please
Why?
Should be clear it either Titus or Kyouko.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2930 (isolation #331) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:26 pm

Post by Drone »

I know it's scummy as fuck, but I really do want to avoid Titus bashing me.
Cause if she flips town ill feel so bad with myself. myself
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2945 (isolation #332) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by Drone »

That's what caused her to think so
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2949 (isolation #333) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:53 am

Post by Drone »

It's a part of JOAT Titus taken once Transcend died.
She's a claimed and uncced Universal Backup.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3002 (isolation #334) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Drone »

The choice of Impoetic and for gunsmith and the result seem like a safe claim.
This can add up.
Again, we can be horribly wrong here, but the doc flip points she did fake claim.
Since she's this good, I'm confident with the lynch.
She'd be bashing me and dissing me hard for voting her if she'd be town.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3003 (isolation #335) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Drone »

I'm betting on Shadonra being town if Titus is scum.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3017 (isolation #336) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:05 pm

Post by Drone »

Yeah, Shadonra is town.

Raskolnikov, why are you you alive? :)
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3018 (isolation #337) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:10 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 3011, shadonra wrote:
In post 3002, Drone wrote:The choice of Impoetic and for gunsmith and the result seem like a safe claim.
This can add up.
Again, we can be horribly wrong here, but the doc flip points she did fake claim.
Since she's this good, I'm confident with the lynch.
She'd be bashing me and dissing me hard for voting her if she'd be town.
Can you explain this part? I don't understand how claiming no result = guilty on Impo is a safe claim. I assume by doc -> Titus fake claim you mean that the setup is townsided, but from my POV I know there's a roleblocker. I don't like the rest of your post, but I don't have Titus meta so I don't feel like judging you on this.
1) This is something I didn't share with anyone up until now; but I always felt like, of all targets why Impoetic? With gunsmith??
Their existence was blurry and they barely did anything. Definitely they could target me for example, who they suspected back then.

2) I don't have a Titus meta, I actually met her the first time here.
But we're neighbours and it helped me to get to know her.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3021 (isolation #338) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:56 am

Post by Drone »

In post 3019, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 3016, Titus wrote:All town wagons do happen, and this reeks of posturing after I get lynched to go after Shad.

I do think Shad is obvious scum, but last post is terrible grandstanding.
No, today's lynch is between Me, you, and Drone. If we hit town today, tomorrow's lynch is between the 2 that remain of those 3. How can you not see that this is the best chance for a town victory?
How did I get into equation?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3031 (isolation #339) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Drone »

The Gerryoat lynch was actually very bad but with TTTT and Gerryoat out, my reads solidified.
Titus is one.
The second is either in Raskolnikov or Shannon.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3033 (isolation #340) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Drone »

Because Shadonra and your reads are solidified to the towny side.
While Shannon is shaky here and Rask lives WAYYY too long.

The next nk will also clear up shit ton of stuff
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3045 (isolation #341) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Drone »

Because I'm looking for viable second scum Raskolnikov. Wouldn't that be reasonable at this point?
One thing at a time I'd say, I'm committed to what I think is completely legit and that is finding the scum from Kyouko/Titus.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3053 (isolation #342) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 3048, shannon wrote:
In post 3033, Drone wrote:Because Shadonra and your reads are solidified to the towny side.
While Shannon is shaky here and Rask lives WAYYY too long.

The next nk will also clear up shit ton of stuff
Do you really think Rask has lived too long? I don't see that.
Oh you don't?
Scum have this preference to keep Raskolnikov with her pages long analytics and night kill TTTT instead?
Cmon, you're better than that.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3056 (isolation #343) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by Drone »

Rask wasn't just tunneling you, he unlike you did come up with points to think about.
Good points even.
I don't think TTTT was ever a threat to scum with his no reads and his essential prod dodging.
Try to relink it Sesq.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3061 (isolation #344) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Drone »

Although Sesq did have some limited involvement in the discussions, so there's that.
Overally, I agree with Shannon. At this point Sesq in obvtown
And Rask is too town to be alive.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3062 (isolation #345) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by Drone »

Shannon, if you don't see Drone/Rask, Drone/Titus Drone/Shad
Can you see Drone/Kyouko?
If not abolish the option to lynch me.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3065 (isolation #346) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:25 am

Post by Drone »

Raskolnikov is the towniest player in the game, since Drealm nk.
I don't get the TTTT night kill.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3067 (isolation #347) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:17 am

Post by Drone »

TTTT more dangerous?
Sorry, that was funny.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3068 (isolation #348) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:17 am

Post by Drone »

Yeah, better read his ISO and understand how comic was what you just said
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3071 (isolation #349) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Drone »

I'm not that stupid enough though Raskolnikov, I wouldn't have kept you alive to let you even bring that up ;)
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3082 (isolation #350) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:10 am

Post by Drone »

No.
Because it ain't fake, and we won't win without finding out because now I want to find out myself.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3105 (isolation #351) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by Drone »

VOTE: Shadonra
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3106 (isolation #352) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by Drone »

Hey.
My bad.
VOTE: Kyouko
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3108 (isolation #353) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 2894, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Lil Uzi Vert
(5)
:
TTTT, gerryoat
, ssbm_Kyouko,
drealmerz7,
Titus
-- L-1!

Hey guys look me in the eyes and tell me that Titus and I are both town
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3110 (isolation #354) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by Drone »

I was interested in voting Titus last day because, as I outed she didn't target anyone.
There's no town motive in doing that.
She then asked me to fake a target.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3111 (isolation #355) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by Drone »

And yes, out of both of you, she sounded like it.
Adding that to the push from like day 2.
I clearly agreed with the logic of behind the Uzi wagon.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3116 (isolation #356) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:09 pm

Post by Drone »

Let's be clear here, we kinda lost this.
Titus was right.
Want to vote me? Go for it.
I'm staying Kyouko, or switching Shadonra.
The only two possible lynches for me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”