Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:45 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 846, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 842, Superhans wrote:
In post 827, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 820, Desperado wrote:Ya, interested to see how the three non voters fall on this.

I don't see myself voting TB today.

We'll see about gamma
Can u elaborate plz
I do not want to lynch the user known as thinkbig.

I have not reached a conclusion on whether I will be voting gamma in this day phase
Duh
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:45 pm

Post by Superhans »

I want u to explain y
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

But I already did - I didn't just say that out of nowhere. It would help if you actually read my posts instead of latching on to things and asking me to essentially repeat myself

I don't think AH would be bussing

We can lynch Gamma off of that nightkill stuff after seeing that and him coming in and doing the scummy

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:20 am

Post by Superhans »

We got a long long time for Gamma to make his case :)
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:21 am

Post by Superhans »

And for TB to make his case
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:25 am

Post by Superhans »

Algebra I'm thirsty.
Thirsty 4 Reads.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Kop »

In post 732, Alisae wrote:
In post 730, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 728, Alisae wrote:Algebra is on point with his shit.

Also AH's push on TB is making me think that it's scum theatre.
Hmm

If you think that (the first part) then don't you think scum could have easily killed Algebra? Him being IC and all, him dying wouldn't necessarily put suspicion on realeo. Whereas algebra may vote realeo again. What are your thoughts on that?
With a very obvious NK? I think it puts a lot of sus on Realeo. NKA + VCA.
I don’t think that Algebra is much of a risk for scum for the night one kill personally. He only voted for Realeo early on and never really veered away from that point. Yes he may be the innocent child, but right now, Scum would rather take out potential threats that could work them out, leaving the innocent child till a later day when numbers dictate that.
In post 773, Superhans wrote:
In post 638, Kop wrote:
In post 612, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:AH what's your opinion on Gamma's vote on Desperado, and Desperado's sudden swap from voting Gamma to you?

Gamma voted Desperado, if Gamma is scum he wouldn't start the cw on his partner
Desperado swapped to Antihuman, might make sesnse
if
Gamma is scum, AH is town, and Desp is traitor.
AH wagon would also be cw to scum in this case.
Question is: Does Gamma have any plausible scumbuddies besides AH? Desperado is out unless he's traitor, so we'd need 1 more (or 2 if he's not the traitor).
Let's assume scum aren't going to hard bus their teammate in the middle of D1, so we look for a partner that wasn't on the Gamma wagon at it's apex
In post 326, grapes wrote:
DAY 1 VC 005

Gamma Emerald ( 5 ) -
(Superhans, ThinkBig, Realeo, Desperado, Kop)
Realeo ( 3 ) -
(ssbm_Kyouko, algebra, Secret Agent Jin)
Desperado ( 2 ) -
(ReubenWasFine, Gamma Emerald)
Secret Agent Jin ( 1 ) -
(davesaz)

Not Voting ( 1 ) -
(Dunnstral)

Seven to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-05 01:30:02) remain until deadline.

Seeking a replacement for ReubenWasFine.
Kyouko - conftown to myself
algebra - conftown
RWF/AH - We're assuming this slot is the town cw to scum for this exercise

SAJ/Alisae - was not on the Gamma wagon but when he comes in he discredits AH case and soon after Gamma joins him in picking apart AH case to start a new wagon on AH. Replaces out. Alisae Says he doesn't like TB but soon after catching up a bit more says he doesn't like AH's push and votes AH. AH could be the counter to Gamma if Alisae and Gamma are buds
davesaz - Comes in to catch up to a 5 person Gamma wagon with a very flat reaction. Possibly measured response to scumpartner's wagon. His next post looks at the gamma wagon for opportunistic votes, says he's still catching up but points to Realeo and Desperado as being similar to Gamma, as if to offer them as alternatives. Dave speculates Gamma is the cw to scum!Desperado. HOWEVER, Dave in 374 has a similar reaction to the popup of AH's wagon, indicating to me he is unaware of either wagon's alignment, unless the team is Gamma/dave/AH
Dunnstral - No reaction to the gamma wagon, is still focusing on her own SR of davesaz. Reads as towny to me.

I'm thinking AH is not very likely to flip scum unless he's teamed with davesaz
and
Gamma. Desperado I think is unlikely to be traitor based on the way he got onto the Gamma wagon.
This leaves me with a scumteam speculation of [Gamma, davesaz, Alisae/AH]. Kop could be blind spot scum still. I think Gamma's flip will be most telling because it was both the cw Realeo/Desperado and had it's own cw in the AH wagon.

VOTE: Gamma

Kop do you have scumreads? Noticed a lot of you asking other people about their reads in your ISO and a lot of commenting on questions directed at other players but not much in the way of substance
My reads change all the time as the game progresses on. I don't do scum reads on day one usually, I see the information in posts, and generally push wagons, etc. I work better when there's been flips and I have information that can back my thoughts up.

Right at this point, a lynch on either AH or TB is only going to be beneficial right now because the limelight for the past 10 or so pages with a few random ones thrown in between has been on those 2. Either one is going to give information and isn't going to be one of those policy lynches that isn't going to lead to anywhere.

When it comes to day 2 however, I'd like pressure to be placed on Gamma because I am not seeing a style that I am accustomed to. And I just feel that he is happily going under the radar whilst the war goes on, and If we do lynch AH and he flips scum, then a great deal in me is going to want Gamma lynched. If AH flips town however, that isn't going to stop me wanting pressure on Gamma, I didn't say lynch but I'd like the pressure to get him to talk.
Can you give us scum reads day 2?

Also y do u think scum nk'd you?
Nk’d me?

Right now, my scum reads are Gamma, because of the nature of the nightkill, and I don’t like how AH came into derail the wagon that was on him (Gamma) and the defence that Gamma made towards TB against AH could spell buddying.
In post 775, Alisae wrote:
In post 761, Realeo wrote:
In post 752, Alisae wrote:were to be a Statue of Limitations, people would have forgotten that Algebra voted Realeo super early.
Algebra was the main person that was putting pressure on Realeo.
So NKA would make the NK directed to him really obviou
That only explains that I
can
be mafia. That does NOT explain that I
am
mafia.
This is explaining why an Alegbra NK would lead to you. Not my actual case on you.
In post 762, Realeo wrote:Can anyone give me a psychological lecture about Mafia Traitor at me? Is it more normal for Mafia Traitor to be more diplomatic against town or mafia partner?
In post 763, Realeo wrote:So this catch my attention....
In post 634, Antihuman wrote:No need for useless speculation, I will flip town and TB will flip scum. Feel free to hammer.
So AntiHuman plays the AtE card at L-1. The wagon at the L-1 was.
Antihuman ( 6 ) -
(Gamma Emerald, Desperado, ssbm_Kyouko, ThinkBig, Alisae, SuperHans)[/color]
I find it strange. AntiHuman has made a play (in my opinion) an excellent analysis (he fooled me) and push with confidence.

Why the sudden mood change from confindence to surrenderness?

I think he surrender because his scum partner is voting against him. As a mafia traitor, judging by psychological analysis, being a mafia traitor is a lonely role. Being foresaken by his partner is a lonely game.

So there are 6 people. To a certain degree.. TB is town. ssbm flipped town.
There is a minimum of 1 scum in (Gamma Emerald, Desperado, Alisae, SuperHans)
Shit attempt to jump on somone for a NK.
In post 765, Kop wrote:VOTE: Gamma

AH flipping traitor has put the onus back into Gamma for me. He's derailed that wagon to divert pressure
This is a scumclaim.
In post 767, Superhans wrote:
In post 737, Realeo wrote:Dunn, Alisae, would you help me analyze conversation between Kyouko and AntiHuman? That may be the only explanation of the nk?
Y only Dunn and Alisae?
Most likely cause we were the ones posting at the time.
In post 768, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 758, algebra wrote:I'm still alive, it's a miracle.
I think you are still alive for two reasons:

1. You weren't very active last day phase;
2. ssbm was too close to the truth.
2. Is a slip.
In post 769, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 766, ThinkBig wrote:Interesting night kill.
In post 714, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:but yeah im onto something i think so
if im not here to remind yall about kop in the morning please revisit his last few posts of the day
, completely unacceptable imo. If Kop/AH are both town I think
Gamma/Dave/Alisae
This is damming. Why would ssbm be targeted by the mafia over the innocent child?

HOS on Kop and Gamma. I really don't like how AH derailed gamma's wagon. I'm willing to vote for either kop or gamma.
If AH didn't have such a hard-on for you I'd think you're scum for this comment.
I think TB could be scum. Does that count for something.

VOTE: Kop
How is that a scum claim? Please explain.
In post 785, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 783, Desperado wrote:
In post 766, ThinkBig wrote:Interesting night kill.
In post 714, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:but yeah im onto something i think so
if im not here to remind yall about kop in the morning please revisit his last few posts of the day
, completely unacceptable imo. If Kop/AH are both town I think
Gamma/Dave/Alisae
This is damming. Why would ssbm be targeted by the mafia over the innocent child?

HOS on Kop and Gamma. I really don't like how AH derailed gamma's wagon. I'm willing to vote for either kop or gamma.
Ya, Think is scum framing Kop with the SSBM kill.
Kop only?
FoS Desperado
How is FoS at desperado for claiming that a likely scenario that myself and you are being set up for that kill?

Right at the minute, reads are changing because there is far too much WIFOM that it's hard to believe the likely scenarios are in play, and this is what scum were aiming for.

But my aim of suspicion right now is towards you Gamma, and that's where I'm leaving my vote.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Realeo »

Guten Tag Vater. I see no concern at me to be resolved currently. Can I have vote count please?
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Desperado »

I highly recommend everyone ISO AH and ThinkBig together and really think about what happened.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 382, Antihuman wrote:I do admit my case on TB may have been a bit overblown but I wanted people to see the parallel between this and Gamma's wagon.
I've seen few interesting reactions, gonna elaborate tomorrow (this is the part where TB should shout: excuses!).
look at this

TraitorAH is basically begging Think to just let it go.
In post 383, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 381, Superhans wrote:@ThinkBig

Out of 4 players on the Gammagon:

K O P
D E S P E R A D O
R E A L O
T H I N K B I G
S U P E R H A N S

¿Why Did He Go After You?
Not sure TBH. Possibly because I was the one that got the wagon moving. In any case, the wagon and my vote did exactly what I wanted it to do.
In post 382, Antihuman wrote:I do admit my case on TB may have been a bit overblown[/quote

You no say?
I've seen few interesting reactions, gonna elaborate tomorrow (this is the part where TB should shout: excuses!).
Excuses!!
In post 475, ThinkBig wrote:Just re read the last few pages.

VOTE: Dunnstral

I really don't like his defense of antihuman. It reeks the smell of buddying.

I'll provide my full reads and more information on Sunday night after work. Been quite busy with the holiday.
In post 502, ThinkBig wrote:Here are my reads so far:

Algebra
- Confirmed town. I so wish he would contribute to the game and be more active. There's no way I'd be TRing him if he wasn't the IC.

Alisae
- Strong town lean. I like his analysis so far and he seems to be making a genuine attempt to scum hunt and solve the game.

ssbm_Kyouko
- Null lean.

Davesaz
- Null town.

Kop - Null

Gamma - Null

Superhans - Null

Desperado
- Null scum. I really don't like how he buddied up to Antihuman. His defense screamed that he was buddying him.

Realeao
- Scum lean. I don't like how he constantly asks "why" and asks people to keep explaining things that they already have. He asks those types of questions in a scummy way.

Antihuman
- I really don't like how he has been throwing shades everywhere. His case against me was very bad and felt contrived. I also really don't like how he tried to derail the Gamma wagon. If gamma flips scum, I'm fairly confident he is scum as well.

I think that's everyone. Let me know if I missed someone.
And he does! Even tho he lists AH as his biggest scumread in his next post.

^This is about the point where AH decided to pivot and really buss ThinkBig. Think posts another reads list that AH bashes as well, and he then he starts to link Think and Alisae really hard:
In post 574, Antihuman wrote:Lol this readlist's such bullshit
In post 570, ThinkBig wrote:
Revised Read List

Algebra
- Confirmed town. I so wish he would contribute to the game and be more active. There's no way I'd be TRing him if he wasn't the IC.
<--- Completely unnecessary comment. Trying to appear better by having one extra scumread

Alisae
- By far my biggest town read. He shows genuine interest in the game and shows genuine scum hunting.
<--- because she scumreads me too, how surprising

Superhans
- Town lean. I disagree with his logic, but I understand where he is coming from
<--- aka "I know his reasons for scumreading me are valid but I'll just wait until he gets bored and goes away"

ssbm_Kyouko - Null town.
<--- in your previous readlist, she was a "null lean", which looks like a hilarious slip. You don't wanna look like you have too many nulls but you have no reasons for townreading her.

Davesaz - Null town.
<--- for what? He's defended me and he's voted Desperado for logic which you called flatout wrong!

Kop - Null
<--- what's your opinion on Real's case on Kop?

Gamma - Null
<--- but he's my partner, member?!

Desperado
- Null, leans scum. I don't really buy the traitor theory nor do I buy the logic behind it.
<--- Why the fuck are you scumleaning on him then?! Leaving your options open? You should be scumreading people who started pushing him for wrong reasons instead! (including your strongest tr, Alisae...)

Realeao
- Scum lean. 561 screams opportunistic and sheeping. I also don't like how he is constantly flipping his reads and can't seem to make up his mind.
<--- How the hell is he sheeping when he's provided valid reasons for scumreading you, just like Superhans. How come you don't "disagree with his logic but see where he's coming from" here? Being undecided isn't a scumtell too. You've scumread me for tunnelling, which is a complete opposite! You also haven't addressed his points...

Antihuman
- Continuing to throw shades and continuing
<--- what the hell does that even mean? If scumminess was the color black, there wouldn't even be a shadow visible on you, smh

Honest to god, I wasn't really up to lynching you when I entered the game but now I seriously have reasons to see you hang, there are just too many discrepancies. I also wouldn't be surprised at Tb-Alisae team. Both are pushing me on bullshit reasoning and townread each other based on thin air, looks like a well coordinated last minute mislynch push.
In post 586, Antihuman wrote:zZz just lynch me already, I can't take this united scumfront pounding at my will to do something productive
Finally, this:
In post 627, Antihuman wrote:Yeah it seems like really a great play to get into the game, decide you wanna tunnel your partner for no particular reason instead of choosing a safe target and try to blend in with deadline slowly approaching and risk getting both players lynched as the only viable wagons wtf I'm a much better scum player than that, don't insult me
Looks like frustrated scum reaching for WIFOM.
;)
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Superhans »

, relevant to desperados argument above; TB divorces himself from the AntiHuman wagon even though he had said that he scum read both Dunnstal and AntiHuman.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:13 am

Post by davesaz »

Being late in the "batting order" due to timezones and lifestyle is kinda annoying because it makes me look like a sheep at times, but...

I agree on the analysis of AH/TB interactions. TB is probably scum. I actually thought AH's "case" was pretty good -- but traitor can pick a partner to get the attention of and it fits perfectly for that scenario.
VOTE: ThinkBig
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 856, Kop wrote:How is that a scum claim? Please explain.
You're jumping on someone right away for a NK and the vote feels justified. Scum love that justified vote.
GTKAS
| here.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

Pdodge. Will be posting tonight after work.

@MOD: Vote count please
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by grapes »

DAY 2 VC 002

Gamma Emerald ( 4 ) -
(Kop, Realeo, Superhans, Dunnstral)
ThinkBig ( 4 ) -
(Desperado, Gamma Emerald, Alisae, davesaz)
Realeo ( 1 ) -
(algebra)

Not Voting ( 1 ) -
(ThinkBig)

Six to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-21 05:24:02) remain until deadline.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

That vote by davesaz is scummy.

Gamma being on the wagon is scummy. Wasn't he pushing someone else?

We're not lynching townbig

I'd be willing to vote for dave just based on that vote
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 839, Realeo wrote:This useless prod is brought to you by Realeo!

The olympic offical provider of guacamole sauce.
HA
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 865, Dunnstral wrote:That vote by davesaz is scummy.

Gamma being on the wagon is scummy. Wasn't he pushing someone else?

We're not lynching townbig

I'd be willing to vote for dave just based on that vote
No I'm pushing TB
Maybe you are scum with TB
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 852, Dunnstral wrote:But I already did - I didn't just say that out of nowhere. It would help if you actually read my posts instead of latching on to things and asking me to essentially repeat myself

I don't think AH would be bussing

We can lynch Gamma off of that nightkill stuff after seeing that and him coming in and doing the scummy

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
What nightkill stuff?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw no one noticed I questioned an SR on the person I'm pushing
<Embrace The Void>

algebra
algebra
Goon
algebra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by algebra »

UNVOTE:
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 870, algebra wrote:UNVOTE:
Cool story bro
GTKAS
| here.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also I'm pretty sure at least one scum vote is on me.
<Embrace The Void>

Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Superhans »

@Dunnstral
Why are you so sure TB is Town? I think the logic behind his wagon is convincing.

@Gamma
is redundant. Just under half the playerbase is on you. If you could kill one of the following players who would it be? + Why?
K O P
R E A L O
S U P E R H A N S
D U N N S T R A L
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Depends on the circumstances. If it were a dayvig I'd probably shoot Kop, use the flip to determine other people's alignment.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Open Games”