Open 665 - Friends and Enemies - Game Over! Town Victory!!!

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:13 am

Post by Empking »

Vote: Having
- I laughed at con's joke.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #71 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Reading Having as town.
Vote: Mozamis
- Hi.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #74 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Empking »

In post 73, mozamis wrote:
In post 71, Empking wrote:
Unvote

Reading Having as town.
Vote: Mozamis
- Hi.
Well, thanks for that.
Why and why?
He looks like he's genuinely scumhunting.
Have a go at guessing why.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #156 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Empking »

In post 142, tojam2 wrote:NV (5) - BlueBloodedToffee, Alisae, Antihuman, SnarkySnowman, Lil Uzi Vert
FOS: Everyone n this list
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #157 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Empking »

UnFOS: Blue, Anti

Unvote
Vote: Alis
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #200 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Empking »

In post 158, Alisae wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8716281#p8716281]post 156[/url], Empking wrote:
In post 142, tojam2 wrote:NV (5) - BlueBloodedToffee, Alisae, Antihuman, SnarkySnowman, Lil Uzi Vert
Why?
I unvoted so that I could reread and re-evaluate the game.
That's no excuse. Throwing away pressure is only pro-scum.

Why Al over LUV? Gut or arbitrariness, it could have gone either way but I leant a little to Al. I didn't even notice the wagon, as hard as that is to believe, as the huge numbers of not voters stood out to me and I immediately reacted.

I usually prefer joining wagons - all else be equal - but my priority with two weeks to go is my biggest scum read.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #271 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Empking »

Grey's thought just made me think of something. If scum claim Mason ought a Mason immediately counter-claim, or should they wait and let him drop association tells for some Day(s)?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #329 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 296, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 289, boring wrote:
In post 286, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Join me on King.
Sure, Empking hasn't done anything to leave the bottom half of my nebulous read cloud yet.

VOTE: Empking

Why are we voting him in particular? I saw you mention the jump on Alisae and shade-throwing. It's kind of meh. I suppose those are things that happened, but surely, other people have been scummy too. Who's your second highest read?
Just for those reasons. It's a better wagon than what we had before.

Anti is my second. A lot of his questions feel like busy work and I don't like how he got his TR on Ali.
What is wrong with my 'jump on Ali'? And what's 'shade'? As in the Ru Paul sense?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #345 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 332, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 329, Empking wrote:
Sure, Empking hasn't done anything to leave the bottom half of my nebulous read cloud yet.

Why are we voting him in particular? I saw you mention the jump on Alisae and shade-throwing. It's kind of meh. I suppose those are things that happened, but surely, other people have been scummy too. Who's your second highest read?

Anti is my second. A lot of his questions feel like busy work and I don't like how he got his TR on Ali.
What is wrong with my 'jump on Ali'? And what's 'shade'? As in the Ru Paul sense?
I found your vote on Ali the most suspicious.
That's not an explanation. That's repeating yourself.
You FoS'd everyone not voting and didn't apply any pressure there. That's shade.
Ali was one of the people not voting. I voted for Ali. That's applying pressure there.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #346 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:24 pm

Post by Empking »

boring, since you're partly sheeping LUV, but LUV can't provide an answer: What's wrong with my 'jump on Ali' other than it being '' the most suspicious'?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #359 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:53 am

Post by Empking »

In post 350, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 345, Empking wrote:
In post 332, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 329, Empking wrote:

I found your vote on Ali the most suspicious.
That's not an explanation. That's repeating yourself.
You FoS'd everyone not voting and didn't apply any pressure there. That's shade.
Ali was one of the people not voting. I voted for Ali. That's applying pressure there.
It is, you just aren't satisfied.
It isn't. Why am I suspicious? Voting Ali. What's wrong with voting Ali? Its suspicious.

Its not an explanation. It simply isn't.
Naked voting without a follow up isn't pressure. You aren't doing anything to get people to see why we should join you on Ali and you aren't engaging with him in order to see if your read gets stronger or goes away.
I have spoken a lot with Ali. A vote - particularly when its the third vote - is pressure by itself.
You can also focus on more than one person at a time.

You have your vote parked, you aren't making anything happen despite having plenty of time to do so, and have resorted to arguing semantics. You're scum.
Where have I argued semantics? That acusation has simply come from nowhere.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #366 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:49 am

Post by Empking »

In post 361, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:King, I didn't say you were suspicious, I said your vote for Ali was. I found it suspicious because you had FoS'd everyone who wasn't voting before you casted your vote without giving them a reason to engage with you or the game itself. It looked like you did a quick skim of those same people and picked Ali because you thought he was low-hanging fruit and you wouldn't get too much flak for jumping on his wagon. You even tried to justify it by siting your meta when no one had asked you why you were joining his wagon.
Where did I "You even tried to justify it by siting your meta when no one had asked you why you were joining his wagon"? That's another lie.

If you were Mason-hunting, I'd have moved my vote to you, by now.

"Why is is scummy?" "Its suspicious" is not an explanation. I'm not arguing semantics. You're lying.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #422 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Empking »

In post 165, Antihuman wrote:He's just said he'll post some insight tomorrow though.
In post 157, Empking wrote:
UnFOS: Blue, Anti

Unvote
Vote: Alis
Is the basis for your vote her not voting?
If so, why did you choose her and not LUV?
If not, what are the other reasons?
Do you usually prefer to join existing wagons or create them?
In post 367, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 200, Empking wrote:
In post 158, Alisae wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8716281#p8716281]post 156[/url], Empking wrote:
Why?
I unvoted so that I could reread and re-evaluate the game.
That's no excuse. Throwing away pressure is only pro-scum.

Why Al over LUV? Gut or arbitrariness, it could have gone either way but I leant a little to Al. I didn't even notice the wagon, as hard as that is to believe, as the huge numbers of not voters stood out to me and I immediately reacted.

I usually prefer joining wagons - all else be equal - but my priority with two weeks to go is my biggest scum read.
- Right here, you tried. No one asked you why you were voting for him, you were asked why you FoS'd everyone who wasn't voting.
- Now you're voting Ali for mason hunting? Bullshit, he wasn't accused of that earlier.
This is another lie. I have never said that my vote was put on Ali for mason-hunting. You've just quoted my explanation for her obver LUV. owever, with your constant lying, then you're still getting beaten by Ali for Mason-hunting.
- That's not even the original question you asked. You asked what was wrong with your jump on Ali and I said it was suspicious. I didn't state anything wrong with your jump beforehand so I never even repeated myself. Regardless, it's me explaining why I voted you for your jump on Ali. Your dislike of it doesn't mean it isn't valid.
This is arguing semantics. "You didn't say scummy, you said wrong-with"!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #429 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 426, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:This implies that you're now voting Ali because you think he's mason hunting and that if you thought I were, you would've moved your vote to me.
My vote is still on ali partly because of Mason-hunting.

However, your post was clearly implying that I was claiming that my vote was put on her for mason-hunting. Which iwould've have been true. But was not what I was claiming.

"What's wrong with my post" "It was suspicious" is not an explanation. Its a theasaurus. I assume your denials of this basic facts are trying to bait me. But I'm not sure why you'd go with something so banal.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #449 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Empking »

In post 446, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Scum would never want to show no interest.
Town would even less likely to want to show no interest.

If someody is showing no interest, its probably not alignment indicitive.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #527 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 522, Hawk wrote:
In post 521, boring wrote:Hawk, are you pretty sure BBT is scum? Are you planning to vote him?
Honestly let me finish reading all the ISO's but from skimming his yeah I scum lean him. Don't like his questioning feels really busy. Naked votes with little content or reasoning around them. I'm still at work sorry if these posts are a bit lacking.
I came really close to laughing out loud t this post. It is just so clearly unrelated to the truth.

I've got a townread on BBT, and I might be willing to sheep him closer to the deadline thanks to my natural modesty and humbleness.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #682 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Empking »

I didn't get the BBT wagon, but
In post 622, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Lol.

Whoever is town on my wagon you should be embarrassed.
This was awful.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #804 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Empking »

In post 795, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 785, Antihuman wrote:
In post 609, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Don't mine BBT. I feel he's one of Kings scumbuddies after a reread.

VOTE: BBT

L-1
How did you figure they were related? How does BBT's flip affect your King read?
His , , and .

It doesn't affect it at all.
If BBT flipping scum would have strengthened your read on me then an intelectually honest person trying to determine people's alignments would be forced to decrease his read on me, btw.

Vote: Ali
- Nothing's changed on that front.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #806 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 805, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 804, Empking wrote:
In post 795, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 785, Antihuman wrote:
In post 609, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Don't mine BBT. I feel he's one of Kings scumbuddies after a reread.

VOTE: BBT

L-1
How did you figure they were related? How does BBT's flip affect your King read?
His , , and .

It doesn't affect it at all.
If BBT flipping scum would have strengthened your read on me then an intelectually honest person trying to determine people's alignments would be forced to decrease his read on me, btw.

Vote: Ali
- Nothing's changed on that front.
I have no idea what you're trying to say.
Imagine that you think I am 6 on the scum metre and you think BBT is 50% to flip scum and if he does then I'll be an 8. If he flips town then I'll be a X.

6 = 8 * 0.5 + x * 0.5
6 = 4 + x * 0.5
2 = x * 0.5
2/0.5 = x
4 = x
x = 4

If the world consists of two possible states, and if the first state being true would cause me to be more scummy than you estimate my being at current in the uncertain world, then if in actuality we live in the second world then you ought to revise my scumminess down.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #807 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Empking »

This is literally basic mathematics.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #809 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 808, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah I still don't understand.

The reasons I'm scum reading you have barely anything to do with BBT. I don't see why his flip would make me reconsider why I was scum reading you.
Would BBT flipping scum have increased your read on me?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #817 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 814, Grendel wrote:
In post 799, tojam2 wrote:
To clarify, Grendel has replaced FancyPants and Empking has been prodded.
THe apathy I feel in this game is stifling
I as prodded within pretty much 24 hours of the flip when my internet was down. I'm not apathetic.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #820 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 819, Alisae wrote:
In post 804, Empking wrote:Vote: Ali - Nothing's changed on that front.
Reasons plz
Mason spec and a general lack of pro-town play.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #823 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 821, Alisae wrote:Good reasons.
You wanna know who also has been lacking pro-town play?
Snowman and Mick.
Also Ali.

And I like Mick; think he's town.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #840 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Empking »

In post 829, Alisae wrote:Actually Grendal, why are you explaining why you're townreading people?

Also Moz I second the motion.
VOTE: Fitz
I really don't like the avatar changing. I was ready to bark at this post before realising it was from Ali (for whom there are more interesting things tio remark).
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #870 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Empking »

In post 867, Hawk wrote:
In post 865, Alisae wrote:Is scum really Hawk, Snowman, and Grendal?
At least one of these is wrong :roll:
Aye, since she missed herself off.

Ali: re my reads, I have lots of town reads. I'll wait for your flip before investigating further into scumreads since that's a big chuck of info.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #871 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Empking »

In post 841, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 809, Empking wrote:
In post 808, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah I still don't understand.

The reasons I'm scum reading you have barely anything to do with BBT. I don't see why his flip would make me reconsider why I was scum reading you.
Would BBT flipping scum have increased your read on me?
Probably not.
Yeah, if the 'if' is wrong then nothing that follows will follow.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #947 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Empking »

In post 872, mozamis wrote:
In post 870, Empking wrote:I'll wait for your flip before investigating further into scumreads since that's a big chuck of info.
what? you dont suspect anyone else?
Obviously LUV.

Grendel: Its mainly conincidince - as my posting over the last days testifies - and wrt BBT he self-imploded in a really ugly way as soon as he was wagoned, and I was only willing to sheep based on the logic-using rather than a big town-read.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #984 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Empking »

LUV: Have we played a completed game together?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #988 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Empking »

In post 986, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 984, Empking wrote:LUV: Have we played a completed game together?
Yes.
Oh yeah, duh.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #992 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 991, Hawk wrote:then we set a precedent for town reading giving up underpressure. It's not good for town to be so loose with someone who won't defend themselves or actively hunt scum after being pressured.
Who are you responding to?

(Ignore that is just a partial quote; accident)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1004 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:42 am

Post by Empking »

Grey: Y u no voat?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1033 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Empking »

Alli has already claimed. I'd be happy to just lynch her without this becoming a replacement mass. Also, becuse I think Allu is most likely to be scum. Mostly, that to be fair.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1064 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Empking »

: Vote: Hawk
- Just because BBT blew uo doesn't mean he was wrong.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1065 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Empking »

Grendel seems like a very odd kill. He was far too try-hard to be a Masonm. So I'm guessing scum are in who he was lookng at.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1066 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Empking »

Only Moz, but that's half the game so that still doesn'r explain the kill as compared to other more Mason-like players who were also on the Moz wagon.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1070 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1068, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1066, Empking wrote:Only Moz, but that's half the game so that still doesn'r explain the kill as compared to other more Mason-like players who were also on the Moz wagon.
Just stawp. Mentioning "mason-like" players is bad. Scum should not be given clues as to who the masons are. If they get clues they can start offing the masons which is bad. IMHO we have gotten lucky so far in that no masons have died.
I do not hink that scum are wondering if Grendel is a Mason or not.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1108 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Empking »

Yeah, i don't think it is remotely reasonable to expect the mode to intervene in a BBT sistuation.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1117 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:45 am

Post by Empking »

Neither Anti nor Snarky have posted today, which is really not good.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1120 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1119, SnarkySnowman wrote:So glad math is joining us but also math you post way too much xP
Why did your post come immediately after the prod? You forget about us?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1132 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by Empking »

I would hope that everything involving someone replacing out would be NAI.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1133 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:38 pm

Post by Empking »

Snarky: Why no answer to my questions?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1134 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:38 pm

Post by Empking »

Ignore the erroneous 's'.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1153 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote: Snow

Ignoring my question

Unrelated: What's IEM?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1175 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 1154, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1153, Empking wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Snow

Ignoring my question

Unrelated: What's IEM?
You reads too :(

Why doesn't anyone post what they are thinking? I has sads.
I am posting what am thinking. Snow not responding to my question has not town motive behind it. Is from scum.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1185 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1183, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:yeah uh i'm replacing in for antihuman i didnt actually know until now lol

{CMN, Uzi, Mathblade, Snarky, Hawk} are all town i'm pretty sure based on the last page which i skimmed last night

i think that poes the game down to fitz/mozamis/empking fmpov but from reading emp is the only one i actually scumread - will double check i'm not missing any slot tho

more after class i forgot entirely about this :facepalm:
Not missing anyone.

Unvote
Vote: Hawk

No point being lonely if I don't have to be.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1241 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1236, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:lol???????????????????

uzi do you think that makes sense

that the d1 lynch was all town and the cw was all scum?

i really REALLY do not see anything else in terms of reads

but what does this imply
It implies your reads are garbage, and a result of confirmation bias.

Snarky and Hawk have both never met a wagon, they disliked. They're both obviously scum. Obviously, not with Moz. And I feel pretty confident - what with so many people in this game being so a resolute in not changing their reads after two town lynches - that Moz flipping town is not going to start some of Hawks/Ss' useful idiots to start reevaluating themselves.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1406 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:16 am

Post by Empking »

We definitely ought to be waiting for Having's claim That's only sensible.

I haven't been in the background If the other eight players take pleasure in ignoring me then I cannot physically stop that Even when the scum team is obviously Hawk/SS/LUV and at this point LUV can taste his chain of mislynches that he's not even bothering to hide it.

Giga: your whole thinking behind us being scum was your Mason-reading Everything after that is confirmation bias - you're human you suffer it - should you not try to read the game with an open mind. I think you're town. If any of us of your 'scum team' get lynched and when we flip town can you promise me that when we flip town that you'll start looking at Hawk, at SS, and at LUV?
In post 1280, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:King is confirmed scum and I have actual meta on him. I've caught him as scum twice.
Have we played two completed games together? Have we played any completed game where you didn't want to lynch me from my first post?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1407 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:23 am

Post by Empking »

Or Moz' claim if Having is right about him being on L-1 Although, I doubt he is
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1412 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Empking »

I've been working off the assumption that Moz and Having are Masons - I haven't looked for the third since Mason-hunting is anti-town - which would explain Moz' immortality since Mason's won't bus etc. They're bussing right now, which doesn't really make sense.

I think I may have been reading the game all wrong. Which would make human if I stuck by it Still if the people who had a better grasp of the game are calling for a hasmmer then I guess

Unvote
Vote: Having

I'm going to get to rereading the game.

p-edit: Oh, that confirms it sorry guys
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1416 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1415, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1412, Empking wrote:p-edit: Oh, that confirms it sorry guys
What are you talking about? What are you apologizing for?
It confirms that you're not a Mason. You claimed it. I had thought your "I'm Town" and not being more specific was a veiled Maon game. I'm sorry for misreading the game so badly up to this point.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1421 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:33 am

Post by Empking »

I didn't hammer for Hawk and sheeping LUV and SS cause I still consider them the scum team.
In post 1419, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1412, Empking wrote:I haven't looked for the third since Mason-hunting is anti-town
also tf is this

doing in-thread stuff like outing reads and asking questions to push for masontells =/= masonhunting

just reading the thread and noting associations isnt anti-town
If it leaks into your posting, and it undoubtely will, then it is anti-town for two reasons.
1) It helps the scum narrow down the mason's If you're going "these three players are town for *reasons* " then scum will notice that.
2) You are not - despite being a VT - not being completely open to your fellow townies. This means your chain of thinking is not so open and you are more likely to be read as scum as you make chains of logics that have leaps in them etc.

p-edit: I was thinking Moz was also Mason, but there aren't enough possible partners if one of them isn't Having.

"regardless of flip" is not the language of someone who thinks he's lynched scum. Its from someone who either knows he's hit town and is chaining mislynches, or someone who doesn't want to give away that he
knows
we've lynched scum.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1515 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Empking »

Vite: Moz
- L-1
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1519 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Empking »

Yeah, just waiting for Hawk.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1584 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1583, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:@king, which two of me, math, and hawk are scum?
I'm not sure. I'm happy throwing p my hands and voting wherever the Masons tell me to.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1708 (isolation #55) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Empking »

I'm willng to bet on Hawk being scum.

Vote: Hawk
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1709 (isolation #56) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Empking »

Does no one think it odd that everuone is just willing o accept tat he is town. Would not scum try to sway people off that?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1710 (isolation #57) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:09 am

Post by Empking »

Well actually BBT (flipped town) tried to get awau from that.
In post 518, mozamis wrote:@ BBT - I agree that Hawk doesnt look "super-town". But where are you getting this "Hawk def. scum" stuff from?
And look at this dampening concern from flipped scum.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1711 (isolation #58) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Empking »

In post 696, mozamis wrote:
In post 534, Alisae wrote:I'm convinced BBT v Hawk is TvS. Can't figure out who the scum is in this situation.
So I'ma just sheep this
VOTE: Hawk
This is scummy as fuck.
"Lets give the hawk wagon real momentum and pretend its just derp!".
No. Opportunistic.
VOTE ALISAE
I'm just going to leave this here.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1712 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Empking »

Flipped scum Mozamis literallu vote flpped town Al for voting scum-buddy Hawk.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1713 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Empking »

If you look at Hawk his reads have not changed ever. His scum reads being BBT, me and Moz. That's from the first couple of pages.

However, it is not until very much later that he votes the actualy scumuy in his scumreads.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1714 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Empking »

In post 142, tojam2 wrote:
Please welcome BlueBloodedToffee replacing rb and Antihuman replacing kentofan!

VC 1.2

-Grey- (L-4) - ConManMick, boring, Hawk
Alisae (L-5) - -Grey-, havingfitz
mozamis (L-5) - FancyPants, Empking
FancyPants (L-6) - mozamis

NV (5) - BlueBloodedToffee, Alisae, Antihuman, SnarkySnowman, Lil Uzi Vert

(expired on 2017-01-25 11:09:00)
In post 353, tojam2 wrote:
VC 1.6

Empking (L-3) - Lil Uzi Vert, Hawk, boring, Alisae
mozamis (L-4) - FancyPants, Antihuman, -Grey-
Alisae (L-5) - havingfitz, Empking
ConManMick (L-6) - mozamis
-Grey- (L-6) - ConManMick
havingfitz (L-6) - BlueBloodedToffee

NV (1) - SnarkySnowman

Parked on town to keep his budy safe.
In post 584, tojam2 wrote:
VC 1.10

BlueBloodedToffee (L-4) - Alisae, Antihuman, -Grey-
Empking (L-4) - Lil Uzi Vert, boring, Hawk
Hawk (L-5) - BlueBloodedToffee, havingfitz
mozamis (L-6) - FancyPants
Alisae (L-6) - Empking

NV (2) - SnarkySnowman, ConManMick

In post 679, tojam2 wrote:
To clarify, no BBT was NOT lynched.

VC 1.11

BlueBloodedToffee (L-2) - Alisae, Antihuman, boring, Hawk, Lil Uzi Vert
mozamis (L-5) - ex-FancyPants, BlueBloodedToffee
Hawk (L-6) - havingfitz
Alisae (L-6) - Empking

NV (3) - SnarkySnowman, ConManMick, -Grey-

Park on another town: stull keepin his buddy safe.
In post 772, tojam2 wrote:
VC 1.L

BlueBloodedToffee (L) - Alisae, Antihuman, boring, Hawk, Lil Uzi Vert, SnarkySnowman, ConManMick

Alisae (L-4) - Empking, mozamis, havingfitz
mozamis (L-5) - ex-FancyPants, BlueBloodedToffee

NV (1) - -Grey-

BlueBloodedToffee was lynched, he was a
Vanilla Townie

Thread locked out, Night 2 has started.
(expired on 2017-01-24 09:44:00)

Scum keepin their options open with controk of two wagons keepng Moz safe.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1715 (isolation #62) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Empking »

In a work: How did t take four days for Moz to get lynched.

Hawk.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1717 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1716, Hawk wrote:VOTE: King Where was all this yesterday King -_-;;
Sorry, too busy hammering your scumbuddy.
Also I'm confirmed town Ive known the masonry since Uzi came in and said Snowman is town and so is CMM. Why would I leave masonry alive for so long? Wouldn't it make more sense to have blind town searching for scum?
The treason why the Masons wre so hard to find was because they were acting like such scum.

Scum would have realised that LUV's play was Mason rather than Scum. The fact that you never considered that possibility only has one explanation: You knew he wasn't in your PT.

Why you didn't you kill them? Because tjheir reads were pretty wrong. LUV, for instance,hasn't had an accurate read all game.The fact that he was willing to lynch Moz rather than forcing a mislynch on me probably came as a shock to you.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1733 (isolation #64) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:03 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1718, Hawk wrote:
In post 1717, Empking wrote:
In post 1716, Hawk wrote:VOTE: King Where was all this yesterday King -_-;;
Sorry, too busy hammering your scumbuddy.
Also I'm confirmed town Ive known the masonry since Uzi came in and said Snowman is town and so is CMM. Why would I leave masonry alive for so long? Wouldn't it make more sense to have blind town searching for scum?
The treason why the Masons wre so hard to find was because they were acting like such scum.

Scum would have realised that LUV's play was Mason rather than Scum. The fact that you never considered that possibility only has one explanation: You knew he wasn't in your PT.

Why you didn't you kill them? Because tjheir reads were pretty wrong. LUV, for instance,hasn't had an accurate read all game.The fact that he was willing to lynch Moz rather than forcing a mislynch on me probably came as a shock to you.
Wut you realize that makes no sense right? Like leaving Masons alive is just stupid as scum EMP look at the vote counts me and Moz are never if I was scum wouldn't I just run up the mislynch on you earlier like Uzi was a mason. I knew he was a Mason. Your logic is that he has a bad read on you and as scum we as scum team never ran up that mislynch? That's stupid you're literally talking out your ass with this logic.
]

You are literally trying to run up that mislynch right now.
In post 1719, Hawk wrote:
In post 1031, tojam2 wrote:
VC 2.4

mozamis (L-1) - ConManMick, SnarkySnowman, Hawk, Grendel

Alisae (L-2) - havingfitz, Empking, Lil Uzi Vert
SnarkySnowman (L-4) - mozamis

NV (3) - -Grey- (TBR) , antihuman (V/LA), Alisae (TBR)

With 8 active players, it takes 5 to lynch.

(expired on 2017-02-07 15:56:00)
In post 1046, tojam2 wrote:
VC 2.L

Alisae (L) - havingfitz, Empking, Lil Uzi Vert, ConManMick, mozamis

mozamis (L-3) - SnarkySnowman, Grendel

NV (3) - -Grey- (TBR) , antihuman (Returned!), Alisae, Hawk

With 8 active players, it takes 5 to lynch.

Alisae was a
Vanilla Townie.

Night 2 has begun, vote is off, -Grey- will be replaced under standard procedure.

(expired on 2017-02-03 16:24:00)
Never together** Why would I not stay on and mislynch Alisae d2 if me and moz are scum together? I will admit me not coming back and hammering Moz was bad and lax by me I left my vote on the wrong person here considering The whole masonry was on him that day.

EMP is scum. So is MB. Snowman if you have questions just ask buy we should be on King today
Never being together is what scum would do. If you didn't know his alignment then I'd expect you to be with him occasionally due to sheer chance.

If one looks at the vote counts then the avoidance of Moz is crazy. Both with avoiding being caught all on one wagon together and in lynching Moz.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1759 (isolation #65) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Empking »

Proving not scum-teams through votes seems like a good idea.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1777 (isolation #66) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 1763, Hawk wrote:What we could try but one wrong guess and it's game over so shut up scum.
Back at ya, actual scum.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1955 (isolation #67) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Empking »

Yeah, we messed pour kills something awful. Still, 7p Lysol to town-win (and the best part is that it wasn't even town feeling on the back foot) isn't something you see everyday, good game.

Mod: You might want to change the topic title.

Return to “Completed Open Games”