Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 449, Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.

Anything to actually say about me, Luv, Dodge or KMD? Also people aren't required to read my intro.
^@Grey
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Almost Chara »

VOTE: Uzi

will be caught up tonight. this or mal is a good wagon. Dodge and McMenno are townreads.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Nero am I being dumb here? Should I just sheep you? How sure are you?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.

Yes. Yes. 75%
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Please don't throw the game away. Nero is just stuck in a confirmation bias tunnel.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Pechoinga replaces Light_Ganski!
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

Dat
ATE
from Uzi! Lets rope this scum you guys.

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 440, Vifam wrote:
Vifam uses Stinkface on McMenno
"AND RIKISHI STINKFACES MCMENNO."
"That's just disgusting."

(expired on 2017-01-20 23:46:00) until McMenno can use his finisher.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Vifam »

Holy shit 11 days
ok
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 2.02
Ms. Columbo
(0/6)
-
Pechoinga
(0/6)
-
Kmd4390
(0/6)
-
Almost Chara
(0/6)
-
McMenno
(2/6)
- Vifam, Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
(2/6)
- Nero Cain, Almost Chara
Banana Mint
(0/6)
-
DodgeTheSaint
(0/6)
-
Vifam
(0/6)
-
Nero Cain
(1/6)
- DodgeTheSaint
Malpascp
(2/6)
- Kmd4390, McMenno
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Narna, Pechoinga, Banana Mint, Malpascp

Notes:
- We have a new player, replacing light_ganski.
- (expired on 2017-01-10 23:46:00) until McMenno can use his finisher. (This has been changed to reflect the true version. Please refer to this.)
- Banana Mint will receive a prod.
- Malpascp will receive a prod.
- McMenno will receive a prod.

(expired on 2017-01-20 07:30:00) until the end of Day Two.
With eleven alive, it takes six to lynch.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:45 am

Post by McMenno »

wait only two pages went by

lil uzi vert[/v]
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 460, McMenno wrote:wait only two pages went by

lil uzi vert[/v]
Is this meant to be a vote? If so, please EBWOP.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:50 am

Post by McMenno »

VOTE: lil uzi vert
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 453, Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

Yes. Yes. 75%
Meh, 75% is pretty good but I don't know if it's sheep worthy...
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

Have fun eating rope when Uzi flips scum.

malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:30 am

Post by malpascp »

Why the hell would someone TR McMenno?
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

Do you have any thoughts or is this just your normal prod dodge? Weren't
YOU
town reading him and what point? I'm assuming that your scum read on him is based on being fairly useless and sheepy, if so why does that outweigh your reason for town reading him earlier?

McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:29 am

Post by McMenno »

right I forgot that guy existed

VOTE: malpascp
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

@Titus, Massive, IAI, Creature and Tywin.
Thoughts on Luv, me, KMD and Dodge.

DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:18 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Hi guys. I made a great case against Nero. Instead of entertaining his fake read, why not engage me on my real one?
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:24 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Yes Leon, I do read SD very closely. I VERY CLEARLY don't think Lil Uzi is scum at the moment, because I think Nero is. Unless you can vote into this thread from over there however, I fail to see why you want to by into what Nero's selling.

The burden is not on me to convince anyone of Lil Uzi's alignment. That's not how this works. I called Nero scum, and demonstrated as such why I think he's scum. That's my burden. Lil Uzi is irrelevant and not my burden. That's how Nero wants it to work, because he is scum. He doesn't want anyone having a conversation as to why he's scum, he wants us to be talking about a player unrelated to this. My read on Nero has nothing to do with Lil Uzi. It has to do with Nero's framing of his read on that player, and why I think it is fake on his part.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:38 am

Post by malpascp »

In post 467, McMenno wrote:right I forgot that guy existed

VOTE: malpascp
Vote:McMenno
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

Your "scumread" on me has
EVERYTHING
to do with Uzi. I know you are all "hur dur Uzi is town b/c Nero is scum" but that is STILL not taking Uzi's actions into account. Tell me why I should be town reading him. You are clearly not backing up your statement that my reasoning for voting Uzi is bad.
EXPLAIN WHY ITS BAD
and you have not done this but then again when asked to explain things you fall back on hollow buzzwords.

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 469, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Hi guys. I made a great case against Nero. Instead of entertaining his fake read, why not engage me on my real one?
Sorry but I'm not convinced. I don't blame him for being more interested in who he's voting than he is in himself. That's regardless of alignment. He's pretty dead set on getting Lil lynched, so of course he'd rather have your opinion on that than discuss his own alignment.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Volume One of Why I'm The Best!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”