Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

Dreamer wrote:I do my thing, and I get someone who thinks they see LHF, I give them a little line, they run with it, I jerk back, and they're hooked and they can't get away
so uh, what the fuck is this? what 'line' did you give me? where in the thread were you leading me on, and where were you leading me to?

i'm not shitposting, friend, i'm just trying to calm your nerves a little. i'm worried about you! all those caps make me scared :<

you accuse me of being scummy for not addressing your arguments, yet you've completely ignored the following posts:

i put it to the other townies in the thread that dreamer is in fact the one who is scared to engage with my arguments, and is using his accusation of me doing the same thing as a coverup to that. he's disregarded everything i've said as 'oh you're not even engaging with my arguments, you scumfuck!' over and over again, when he's also just completely glazed over the posts of mine that -are- trying to do that.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:15 am

dreamer making a lot of posts saying i'm not engaging with his argument makes it look like i'm not engaging with his argument, when in reality that's just not the case.
scum manipulating the thread.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:16 am

in particular i would like a response to to prove just how bullshit this scumread on me is. you literally pulled it straight out of you're ass, you can tell because of how shitty it is.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:16 am

you're!
godamnit that ruins the joke .-.
nah
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:23 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1926, Human Sequencer wrote:
Dreamer wrote:I do my thing, and I get someone who thinks they see LHF, I give them a little line, they run with it, I jerk back, and they're hooked and they can't get away
so uh, what the fuck is this? what 'line' did you give me? where in the thread were you leading me on, and where were you leading me to?
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH you're caught scum through and through!

the "them" I am refering to, is scum, that's you!

"I do my thing" - I made a introductory post (and another later), they got called LAMIST, drew attention - whatever you want to describe them a - I do how I do ON PURPOSE, because scum often think they see LHF and go after me (I even said as much), I continue to "do my thing" from there, I generally shake townies off interest in me and increase scum's interest in me, even with my warnings, scum can't help but think they see LHF. This is the "line" I give them, you know, metaphorical line? Like fishing line?

This is how it works, townies fall off, it's not them that I'm catching, it's scum (I know how to fish for scum), scum stay attached because they can't let go. It's an inherant scum-dication.

It's a tactic I've used repeatedly to much success. You keep squirming, but the hook is in. You can't let go. If you were town, you would have let go.
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:27 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

it case it's not clear

the inherent scumdication is that you are "answering" to the "them" - when only scum answer to the "them" - townies inherently (it's psychological subconscious) "fall off" because they realize the "them" isn't them - scum stay with it
balance among all things
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:39 am

In post 1931, drealmerz7 wrote:it case it's not clear

the inherent scumdication is that you are "answering" to the "them" - when only scum answer to the "them" - townies inherently (it's psychological subconscious) "fall off" because they realize the "them" isn't them - scum stay with it
it was obvious that you were referring to me in that post. you're playing this up as a smoking gun to start a wagon when it's really not. i understand what you're trying to make it look like you were doing, but that's just not what was happening.
i was here, talking to you, and your post was literally directly responding to me. out of context, your slip makes sense. when you actually read the thread, it falls apart.
i invite everybody to read this post and make up their mind on what really happened.

that one part i quoted is bookended by a response to a quote by me, and "you've got NOTHING, HS"
you were blatantly baiting me to do this that entire time, and now it's time for us all to laugh at you as it blows up in your face because of how obvscum it makes you.
i'm going to bed, and when i come home from work i want to see a lot of dreamer votes.
HS wrote:you accuse me of being scummy for not addressing your arguments, yet you've completely ignored the following posts:

i put it to the other townies in the thread that dreamer is in fact the one who is scared to engage with my arguments, and is using his accusation of me doing the same thing as a coverup to that. he's disregarded everything i've said as 'oh you're not even engaging with my arguments, you scumfuck!' over and over again, when he's also just completely glazed over the posts of mine that -are- trying to do that.
i'm still waiting on a response to this, and I see you're still refusing to engage with my points.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:40 am

my immediate response to post was incredible laughter. i don't even care about losing this game anymore, you bought me so much joy with that post it literally doesn't matter.
i can't wait until rb reads that lmao.
nah
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:43 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you haven't addressed MY points, and like I said, you keep reframing the shit

it's not an attempt to understand or have dialogue on your part, it's just a way for you to paint things to your agenda
balance among all things
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:45 am

alright, so what the fuck is post then? is that me not addressing your posts? is that me reframing shit?
what about where you blatantly took an interaction out of context and reframed it as a scumslip?
nah
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:50 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

yes it is you reframing shit, obviously

"it's obvious you were addressing me" - no, I told you what it was, you refuse to even consider it and paint it as something else

that is YOU REFRAMING SHIT

omg I'm done with you, obvious scum
balance among all things
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:53 am

^lynch this
nah
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:55 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you want me lynched, and yet, you won't state the foundation of your SR on me (:

goodstuff!!!
balance among all things
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

What a stellar two page argument guys
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:57 am

i blame debi tbh
nah
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:06 am

Post by texcat »

In post 1905, drealmerz7 wrote:I had to cut chicken wings

and potatoes for french fries

and fry them in my little counter-top deeper fryer (2 baskets worth, fries and wings cook at different temperatures)

I also made some eggs really quick while doing dishes so I could shove them in as a pre-meal

I take some super-hot powder, garlic powder, and salt, and roll the wings in it

more doubts?
You need to post pictures of the chicken wings in the next 30 seconds or we'll know you're scum.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:07 am

^Sheeping that!
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:13 am

(that was a joke)
nah
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Texcat your posts are making your predecessor look bad... the first and last ones in your ISO are the only good ones
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I think dreal VS HS is TvT

In post 1917, drealmerz7 wrote:this is how you play the game HS:

quote where what you have issue with is

then use your words to express your issue

please do that

So you tell her to play the game

She plays the game like you said
Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 1931, drealmerz7 wrote:it case it's not clear

it was obvious that you were referring to me in that post. you're playing this up as a smoking gun to start a wagon when it's really not. i understand what you're trying to make it look like you were doing, but that's just not what was happening.
i was here, talking to you, and your post was literally directly responding to me. out of context, your slip makes sense. when you actually read the thread, it falls apart.
i invite everybody to read this post and make up their mind on what really happened.

that one part i quoted is bookended by a response to a quote by me, and "you've got NOTHING, HS"
you were blatantly baiting me to do this that entire time, and now it's time for us all to laugh at you as it blows up in your face because of how obvscum it makes you.
i'm going to bed, and when i come home from work i want to see a lot of dreamer votes.
HS wrote:you accuse me of being scummy for not addressing your arguments, yet you've completely ignored the following posts:

i'm still waiting on a response to this, and I see you're still refusing to engage with my points.

Aaaand you respond with..

drealmerz7 wrote:you haven't addressed MY points, and like I said, you keep reframing the shit

it's not an attempt to understand or have dialogue on your part, it's just a way for you to paint things to your agenda
Do I have to to explain what the issue is with this? Your opponent not doing x or not doing x correctly should not be a reason for you to dismiss an argument without response, especially when it's against you.
I think you're just engaging this way out of spite.

For example 85% of what Gin said was my argument was not my argument. I still responded to all of it and made clear what my argument was.

You both are confbiased or not thinking IMO, neither of which are conducive to a good lynch

Its good you're posting more now dreal but it really blows that you're using your time to push Hs one of my main town reads. It blows worse that you probably won't care about me saying this. At least help sell Gin lynch with me FUCK
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:41 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1736, drealmerz7 wrote:you don't even get it

wow

this needs to die people it is a HUGE liability if town (already destroying the game) and most likely just scum reveling in the fact that they're getting away with this scumtastic shit (destroying the game)
how is town ruining the game wtf I'm so lost... and I've actually read the game!

I'm back btw catching up
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1895, Human Sequencer wrote:post more plz dunn i miss having you around :<
:]

There's too much content in this game that I'm straight up not going to read, we can start from here
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:49 am

@zach dreamer has done too much objectively scummy behaviour for me to consider that as TvT. i still have no idea how dreamer is town.

@echo nvm it's just scum trying to create more town paranoia

@dunn uh well dreamer is scum, read the last two pages for proof <3
nah
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:49 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1751, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I can sum up why the policy lynch is almost a necessity right now in a couple of questions.

1) Do you, as town, trust Alisae to make a good decision in LyLo, regardless if you are alive or not?

2) Do you, as town, believe Alisae's spam-like posting and OMGUS behaviour benefit the town more than it does harm it?

3) Do you, as town, believe that you can get a fair read on her by the end of the game and will be able to fairly judge if her slot is scum or not compared to an a scum slot?

If you can prove how Alisae's slot strengthen's the vitality of the town, then I'll back off, until then, I'm 100% confident that this lynch is actually the better path to go down.
1) fuck yeah I do he practically has the same reads as me

2)its not really harming it so what's so bad about it, it's just getting you silly little scum fuckers upset

3) oml it's a he... Alisae is a fucking he... I've been clawing my eyes out every time someone calls HIM a she. Anyways, you even agreed he's town! in your previous post you legit said "alisae is one of my stronger town reads" so gtfoh

VOTE: TheFakeCokeNToner (gin)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”