PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10250 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:26 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 10248, Ankamius wrote:Clears have a precedent for being unreliable
She flipped, and her role flipped. Any reason to think Narna was lying?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10251 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:27 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Unconfirmed clears ARE unreliable, such as the weak follower and Mathblade.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10252 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Ankamius »

The killer before Maxous flipped and after aren't confirmed to be the same, PV.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10253 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Confirmed how?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10254 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Ankamius »

They aren't. That's my point.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10255 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 10254, Ankamius wrote:They aren't. That's my point.
I mean, by what logic can Narna's results be questioned so as to not be considered "confirmed"?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10256 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10249, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 10247, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 10246, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6433, Maxous wrote:18 Narna - psychiatrist. claims a clear on Nahdia and Massive. Notably claimed a guilty on town-Shiro
Why would Nahdia be scum when the flipped town psychcoloigst says they is not?
And this is to anybody trying to push the slot as scum, or even voting them.
And this leads me to the question of why
@Mathblade,
you followed Nahdia when she couldn't be the killer anyway.
The reason Nahdia can't be the killer is because of last night's results. I followed them because no proof any Jailkeep was successful.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10257 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

I gotta go. The huge difference between Nahdia and Narna is Nahdia was proven to have failed every odd night.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10258 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

Failed/not chosen*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10259 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10255, PeregrineV wrote:
I mean, by what logic can Narna's results be questioned so as to not be considered "confirmed"?
Because not being able to kill doesn't mean not scum. I even posted a role PM from a past Skullduggery game where a scum member had no ability to kill until conditions were met.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10260 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:48 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 10256, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10249, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 10247, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 10246, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6433, Maxous wrote:18 Narna - psychiatrist. claims a clear on Nahdia and Massive. Notably claimed a guilty on town-Shiro
Why would Nahdia be scum when the flipped town psychcoloigst says they is not?
And this is to anybody trying to push the slot as scum, or even voting them.
And this leads me to the question of why
@Mathblade,
you followed Nahdia when she couldn't be the killer anyway.
The reason Nahdia can't be the killer is because of last night's results. I followed them because no proof any Jailkeep was successful.
You think your claim to anything means more than the flipped town Psychologist?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10261 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:01 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 10259, Ankamius wrote:
In post 10255, PeregrineV wrote:
Because not being able to kill doesn't mean not scum. I even posted a role PM from a past Skullduggery game where a scum member had no ability to kill until conditions were met.
In post 9546, Skullduggery wrote:Nighttime Abilities: During the night phase, you may investigate any living player in the game to learn whether or not that player is/was capable of killing another player.
So even Narna's was a troll role (like mine) because Skull purposefully left of the phrase "is/was/
may ever be
capable of killing another player."?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10262 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:03 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Does anyone have a good reason to look beyond either of these two?

Giovanni il Pellegrino*
MathBlade
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10263 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

The difference is Nahdia couldn't have killed CFJ.

And yes it is the rest of the scum have to be in Ank/PV/Almost50.

Lynching me before Gio is ridiculous. Y'all are moon logicking to get rid of the BP.

If you do mislynch me I expect Ank's head on a fucking platter tomorrow because there is no way his spec in the hood makes sense. He has been completely destructive and refused to vote his scumreads that weren't Town. Ank is deliberately scumming up this game. Lynch him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10264 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

Every fucking time without fail anytime I suggest lynching in those three the lynch always gets diverted to someone else. Always. I just don't have concrete proof like I did with Maxous or y'all would be going down.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10265 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10166, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10146, Almost50 wrote:Well, Ank would work for me too, but I want to hear you shouting and spewing your "brilliant" logic all over the place before I decide which one of you I want to lynch the most. Also funny that you should now confirm Nahdia of all players.

Tell me something: Why did you track Nahdia and not Ank?? I mean, you did suspect him more, right? And he didn't hammer scum, so I would have tried to verify HIM over Nahdia if I were you.. (if I were TOWN!Yo, that is) ;)
I specifically said in thread I wanted to confirm Nahdia could Jailkeep. The question is why the hell are you trying to paint me doing what I said I would as scummy. Especially when I had a plan to back it up.
Well, that did NOT confirm Nahdia "could JK", but only that they do have a night action. There's no proof Nahdia could have prevented an action "from their target" given their target was a VT. There's no proof Nahdia could prevent an action "on their target" because nobody has claimed an action on JR. Furthermore, there's no proof TO ME that nahdia even visited JR to begin with as that is coming from UNCONFIRMED YOU.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10266 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10176, MathBlade wrote:If you think I am scum the proper thing is Gio first.
You trying to lynch just about anyone but you is pathetic. Honest. Town players do not fight THAT hard against their own lynch, and ESPECIALLY do not hint of redirecting the lynch on another "town read" of theirs.

And NO.. lynching Gio before you means NOTHING. If he flips SCUM you would still say he was lying about his result because bla bla bla, and you would have your defense from a mechanical point of view as it could be the case. HOWEVER, if YOU flip SCUM first then Gio will have a lot of explaining to do and will most likely fail to avoid the lynch.

But that's all mechanical talk and this game has already proved mechanical speculation often lead us astray, so I'm calling it as I see it. YOU were defending SCUM. You were the ONLY person who actually tried to strongarm the town into lynching TOWN!ME. Hell, you acknowledged it THEN, and once again TODAY.

Guts, watch this:
In post 10167, MathBlade wrote:
Also Almost50 you are not a confirmed town you are likely town.
You have claimed something that makes people not want to lynch you. That in no way means you are telling the truth.

And your rant is anger disguised as logic as I cannot have inherited Godfather as demonstrated bun sirCakez lynch.

VOTE: Almost50

I am good with either of them.

So, I'm "likely town" by Math's own confession, then they go and vote me in the SAME POST! Yesterday they acknowledged I was "likely Town" but still wanted me lynched. WHAT TOWN MOTIVE could there be behind lynching a "likely Town player" at the current game status, because that is really escaping me.

I'm currently Town reading EVERYONE who voted Cakez. The Cakez lynch could have not been achieved without their support, so if any of them was scum then must have been playing against their own win con. That much I know.

Now I only have those who did NOT vote Cakez for suspects, and out of those Mathblade stands out with the scummiest play of all.

Ankamius -for instance- didn't vote Cakez and has explained it as he "wasn't fully convinced", but he did NOT go out of his way to try and DERAIL the wagon on Cakez either. Now who did that? Math did? And whom did they propose for an alternative? Someone they acknowledged was "likely Town". And whom are they voting today? That smae fellow whom they acknowledged was likely Town and have even REAFFIRMED that same read in the same post in which they are voting him.

Math, if I disregard EVERYTHING else (and believe me "everything else" also points to you as scum) and ONLY consider the Cakez lynch then it's CRYSTAL CLEAR which of us is Town and which is more likely to flip scum.

So, if you have ANY DOUBTS in your mind about my alignment then you should happily eat rope TODAY to prove that I "might" be a manipulative Scumster, because -as it stands- I would say I'm more Town to just about anyone than you are. Hell, EVERYONE is more Town than you are at the current game status.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10267 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10181, Nahdia wrote:VOTE: Almost50
Another scum claim. guys. It's confirmed now that Mathblade + Nahdia are the lynches for today and tomorrow.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10268 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10183, MathBlade wrote:Almost50 and you need rope. So freaking bad.
You keep spewing BS about you lynching Maxous makes you Town when we are now working under the assumption no Maxous recruit knew they'd change alignment afterwards or even know that they were "marked".

I -on the other hand- lynched Cakez just yesterday, i.e. AFTER the Maxous faction creation, and -by your own logic- I'm far far more conf!Town than you are. And I have been pushing Cakes forever, so it's not like I had to "yield" to anyone or vote there to save myself (as that would have been the case against me if I -say- ended up lynching PV, whom I've been defending all game).

You can't have your cake and eat it it too. Actually, your "Cakez" had the rope already, and it's time for you to eat it too.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10269 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10187, JaeReed wrote:
In post 10145, Almost50 wrote:
In post 9372, callforjudgement wrote:I get the strong feeling that someone has overclaimed this game (i.e. claimed a stronger role than they actually have); such a player is highly likely to be scum.
That was Mathblade claiming BP to claim they were shot at thus earning town credit. Such claim (being shot at) was nullified by Yoshi's claim.
He was talking about Giovanni there I believe.
Yes, he was. My point is he was right on the premise, but wrong on who did it.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10270 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10195, MathBlade wrote:I suggested a lot of things when I was trying to figure out what happened. However that theory becomes much less likely as townies were lynched repeatedly.
Boy, do I need to learn English. Please define "repeatedly", because I'm sure we only lynched ONE Townie since the Maxous flip and his followers creation.

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10271 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 10268, Almost50 wrote:You can't have your cake and eat it it too. Actually, your "Cakez" had the rope already, and it's time for you to eat it too.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10272 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

I really can't deny anything A50 has said there.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10273 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Then where's your vote?

I don't want today to be drawn out and induce more apathy.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10274 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

VOTE: MathBlade
Okay, but I'm going to be a bit skittish with this vote.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”