TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:12 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Oh yeah no doubt, I actually did like your theory on lynching Gamma lol
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

See! I am good at this game!
Somewhat ;~;
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

I just have to step past my paranoia and get my shit together.
GTKAS
| here.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:19 pm

Soooooooooooooooo, back to All Alone. Is there any particular reason you don't find this case worthy of a vote?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

It's not that I don't find it worthy of a vote, don't get me wrong, it's that I really want to lynch Texcat.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also now that you are mentioning it I really don't think this is AA's towngame. So you sorta just brought AA back into my eyes again.
I also am starting to think that your wagon along with dreamlerz wagon means you are both town.
GTKAS
| here.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:21 pm

I'm going to sleep cuz I'm waking up in 6 hours but if you could quickly sell me Texcat so I could sleep on it, I'd be happy to oblige
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2189, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I voted, and why I encourage a vote towards AA is for the following reasons:

He has 16 posts in total in which, we can break down fairly simple.
Starting off, the first 5 posts were naked votes and the 6th vote was a fake "town frustration" reaction by saying on D1 he doesn't know where to put his vote, thus frustrated does not make sense on D1 and this isn't his first game either.

In his post 1001, AA goes on to say my read on Alisae as town was the only with depth to it. "This is Gin's only townread with any depth to it" (Post 1001, All Alone). Therefore, All Alone has stated that I have reasoning to town read Alisae.

Then in post 1027, AA goes on to say I never explained why I town read Alisae. This is a direct contradiction to his earlier push and shows that All Alone has changed his narrative to fit his push; some of which involves misrepresenting to get it through.

As for the rest of his posts, you'll also been keen to notice that I have been the only player he ever talks about. I've been the main contender for the lynch right now, and I can only see Scum!All Alone pushing a lynch on one player.

There is no room for town!All Alone to be tunneling one player and never interacting with anyone else.

That ladies and gentlemen is a case worth voting for.
tbh this looks like a better case than the d7 one, although I agree with both. If rb is willing to go with HS on the lynch today, since I also TR HS I'd be down to go where they're at as long as it looks like scum. Just saying, this narrative of AA's ISO looks like a genuine one and it's coming from another TR of mine. Wouldn't be surprised if both were scum tbh
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

Kyouko. Don't be a fucking sheep. I swear to god I will lynch your ass.
GTKAS
| here.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:11 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Stop detracting from my slickdilinger vote
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:50 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Can't have you drawing attention to my buddy dunn
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:59 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

hello my friends i am now -in the thread-
nah
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:12 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 2165, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1027, All Alone wrote:
In post 1010, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:If AA was a good player, or town, he'd be able to deduce that I thought Alisae was town after I "reread." Ya know, the part where I said I reread it.
This is
exactly
the kind of non-answer I give out when I'm scum and someone catches me giving a bogus read.

Like, YES, obviously I saw the "reread". No duh, Clouseau. But there's still a clear incongruity there:

1) Gin reads the interaction the first time
2) Gin decides Alisae is scummy
3) Gin rereads the interaction
4) ?????
5) NOPE HE'S TOWN NOW

I think if Gin was town, he would have explained step 4 here. When townies backwalk their scumreads, they're usually really, really open about it. What changed? Why? There's not really a good reason to go into teeth-pull mode here, if it's a legitimate reread. But if Gin didn't legitimately reread Alisae, and there is no legitimate step 4, then the best he can do is point to step 3 again and act like that puts him above suspicion. Which is exactly what he did here.
Look at this little shit. His entire fucking vote, and narrative is saying I didn't do anything to explain my town read but open up the spoiler and tell me you dont see my saying what got me thinking Alisae was town.
In post 993, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Alisae
Spoiler: To Alisae or not to Alisae
Alisae
I'm actually going to say town, on multiple websites she admits to being a shit town and bad at hunting, in the basis that she asks questions about what she thinks is sus makes sense to me but I don't like her relationship to Creature, they almost seem to have the same mindset or like to back each other.

Another thing that's got me a tickled town read is the fact that she voted me for saying scum have day chat. Just that entire interaction screamed town to me reading back.

Fuck that bullshit misrep and continued push of a false narrative

VOTE: All Alone
Oh,
now
I'm misrepping? Because when you responded to this SAME EXACT POST the first time around, you sure seemed to think it was an accurate representation:
In post 1059, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1027, All Alone wrote:
In post 1010, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:If AA was a good player, or town, he'd be able to deduce that I thought Alisae was town after I "reread." Ya know, the part where I said I reread it.
This is
exactly
the kind of non-answer I give out when I'm scum and someone catches me giving a bogus read.

Like, YES, obviously I saw the "reread". No duh, Clouseau. But there's still a clear incongruity there:

1) Gin reads the interaction the first time
2) Gin decides Alisae is scummy
3) Gin rereads the interaction
4) ?????
5) NOPE HE'S TOWN NOW

I think if Gin was town, he would have explained step 4 here. When townies backwalk their scumreads, they're usually really, really open about it. What changed? Why? There's not really a good reason to go into teeth-pull mode here, if it's a legitimate reread. But if Gin didn't legitimately reread Alisae, and there is no legitimate step 4, then the best he can do is point to step 3 again and act like that puts him above suspicion. Which is exactly what he did here.
(snip)

As for step 4, keep this as a post promise and I'll explain it to you when I can, any other reads and I'll be happy to divulge in but for now, it's my little secret I have to keep.
I really don't think townGin just
forgot
that I was in the right here. I think scumGin figured that he wasn't capable of throwing me off his scent, realized that he needed me discredited or mislynched, and changed his narrative accordingly.
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:19 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 2189, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Starting off, the first 5 posts were naked votes and the 6th vote was a fake "town frustration" reaction by saying on D1 he doesn't know where to put his vote, thus frustrated does not make sense on D1 and this isn't his first game either.
I had two straight votes pull the Slayer's Gambit card. Slayer's Gambit is antitown and should die in hell forever, so yeah, I'm a little annoyed when it happened TWICE IN A ROW. And wtf does this not being my first game have to do with anything? I wasn't playing the noob card there, so I have no idea why you're bringing that up.
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:21 am

^that
rb has an excuse because mod confirmed
dreamer has no excuse and is scum looking for an out
nah
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:23 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 2189, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:As for the rest of his posts, you'll also been keen to notice that I have been the only player he ever talks about. I've been the main contender for the lynch right now, and I can only see Scum!All Alone pushing a lynch on one player.

There is no room for town!All Alone to be tunneling one player and never interacting with anyone else.
Oh, there's no room for town to tunnel one player, you say? then wtf is this:
In post 2181, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm not focusing on anyone else right now but All Alone, anyone else is distracting.
I find it really hard to believe that townGin CONSCIOUSLY DECIDED to tunnel on me, and then LITERALLY FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER decided that tunnelling could not possibly come from town.

And yeah, "focus" is
exactly
how I play town. DEAL. WITHIT
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:24 am

i like you, aa
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:24 am

do you know why
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:25 am

its because you actually fucking told me why gin is scum and cited the posts where he did the scummy things instead of just telling me 'well yknow gins real scummy and you're confbiased so you won't listen to me :^)'
nah
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:26 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2215, All Alone wrote:
In post 2189, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:As for the rest of his posts, you'll also been keen to notice that I have been the only player he ever talks about. I've been the main contender for the lynch right now, and I can only see Scum!All Alone pushing a lynch on one player.

In post 2181, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm not focusing on anyone else right now but All Alone, anyone else is distracting.
I find it really hard to believe that townGin CONSCIOUSLY DECIDED to tunnel on me, and then LITERALLY FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER decided that tunnelling could not possibly come from town.

And yeah, "focus" is
exactly
THE CAVALRY HAS ARRIVED
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:32 am

And yeah, "focus" is
exactly
this is literally 8 posts apart.

i also really liked zach's comment here.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:32 am

i wish gin was here so i could talk to him tbh
nah
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:34 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2219, Zachstralkita wrote:

And yeah, "focus" is
exactly
THE CAVALRY HAS ARRIVED
Commander Gin..... we're going to nred more men. We won't withstand the verbaul assault Zachstralkita intends to lay into us. I suggest we deploy paladin Human Sequencer..... They won't let us fall
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:36 am

fuck it i guess i'll just read gin myself, i can't trust any of you :<