Nadpool
Nadpool
Goon
Nadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Nadpool »

In post 123, CloudKicker wrote:I just want to experiment a bit on this game so my play will be different
Stop.
Nadpool
Nadpool
Goon
Nadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Nadpool »

VOTE: Alisae
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:43 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Spoiler: massive quote wall for myself to put things in perspective and cut out the fat.
In post 16, CloudKicker wrote:hello alisae :shifty:
In post 37, CloudKicker wrote:Helloy gerryboat <333
In post 39, CloudKicker wrote:i like elephants
In post 40, CloudKicker wrote:i also like snakes
In post 41, eagerSnake wrote:CloudKicker, what are you doing?
In post 42, CloudKicker wrote:fillering, you?
In post 43, eagerSnake wrote:Scum hunting.

Care to join the expedition?
In post 44, CloudKicker wrote:Not yet, i prefer to tell everyone which animals i like
In post 49, CloudKicker wrote:I am going to use this game to build up a meta where im doing nothing and im town, so i can do nothing as scum on future games
In post 51, CloudKicker wrote:@eagerSnake as a snake yourself, wouldnt be incomfortable if ppl were strating to scum hunt you ?
In post 52, eagerSnake wrote:I lynch people that obfuscate as town to improve their scum game.

Also, mafia aren't going to abide by your rules so your rules are useless. Even if they don't abide by mine, mine are still useful.

And no, I like when people scum hunt me. Makes the game easier.

Why? Because I can tell the difference between scum who think I'm lynch bait, and so therefore pushes without trying to critically question, and town who simply has some questions.
In post 45, CloudKicker wrote:I dont like hunting, i dont like to hurt animals so i wont scum hunt, but im okay scum finding
In post 46, eagerSnake wrote:I think we should elect a town leader. I humbly nominate myself. I also second. Aye.

The ayes have it.

As my first order of business as Town Leader, I sign into law ordinance #1: Don't be difficult.

And #2: Be active/don't lurk.

#3: Be honest/don't lie.

#4: Be useful.

#5: Be awesome to one another. Maybe that should be #1.
In post 47, CloudKicker wrote:Okay, i hardclaim town overthrower.
Overthrow : eagerSnake

Elect: CloudKicker

I am now the new town leader
In post 48, CloudKicker wrote:My laws are :

1. If ure mefia, you have to self
2. If ure town, you have to vote for ppl who self
3. If you dont follow 1 or 2 you are mafia
4. Sheep ck
In post 54, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 52, eagerSnake wrote:I lynch people that obfuscate as town to improve their scum game.

Also, mafia aren't going to abide by your rules so your rules are useless. Even if they don't abide by mine, mine are still useful.

Why? Because I can tell the difference between scum who think I'm lynch bait, and so therefore pushes without trying to critically question, and town who simply has some questions.
Its scummy to say that you like to be scum hunted, no real snakes would say that VOTE: eagerSnake
In post 55, eagerSnake wrote:You think I'm lynch bait bruh?
In post 56, CloudKicker wrote:I think that youre taking too seriously what is being said
In post 58, eagerSnake wrote:Oh okay. So you're trying to spin being serious into being scummy. Noted.
In post 60, eagerSnake wrote:I laughed too. :-)
In post 61, CloudKicker wrote:Im not saying its scummy, i said that youre taking stuff really seriously
I didnt say ure lynch bait, i said no real snake would like to get scum hunted
In post 63, eagerSnake wrote:I guess my question is... do you actually think I'm scum because I'm taking things seriously?
In post 64, CloudKicker wrote:Do you think im arrogant enough to call anyone scum with the content so far in the game ?
In post 65, eagerSnake wrote:Then why are you voting me?
In post 66, CloudKicker wrote:Cause no real snake would like to get scum hunted
In post 67, CloudKicker wrote:Seems like you care about my vote, what alignement you think is behind that vote ?
In post 68, CloudKicker wrote:lol nvm that i dont want to go into game related stuff yet
In post 69, eagerSnake wrote:An eager snake would.

&& I care about everyone's vote.

Not sure of your alignment yet. Rn my read on you is: odd.

How much content do you need to form reads? Aren't you used to chat mafia?
In post 70, CloudKicker wrote:odd lol not wrong, im also a goddam fucking god at gut read so no i dont need lot of infos
In post 71, eagerSnake wrote:You're contradicting yourself.
In post 72, CloudKicker wrote:Im exagering a bit but on site my hard reads are 80%+ correct so far
In post 73, CloudKicker wrote:
Not really, since i asked if you believed i was arrogant enough, the answer was yes i am arrogant :good:
In post 74, eagerSnake wrote:So you do actually think I'm scum?

That was quite the false dichotomy.
In post 75, CloudKicker wrote:I am not outing my reads yet
In post 76, CloudKicker wrote:The only read rn im outing is that ure not a snake irl
In post 77, eagerSnake wrote:CloudKicker, is it okay with you if we lynch both scum by the end of this week?
In post 78, CloudKicker wrote:Yes i would be okay with it
In post 79, eagerSnake wrote:Okay cool. Can you vote scum then?
In post 80, CloudKicker wrote:I dont know scum yet, but im okay not voting the non-snake UNVOTE:
In post 81, eagerSnake wrote:I'll admit I'm not a snake IRL if you admit that you don't actually kick clouds IRL.
In post 82, CloudKicker wrote:I kick cloud IRL, are you calling me a liar ?
In post 93, CloudKicker wrote:I probably players 6k games of mefia, gerry probably more and i think its fair to say you cant have a hard read from only a few posts but if townslip or something huge
In post 115, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 113, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 56, CloudKicker wrote:I think that youre taking too seriously what is being said
Nah that's probtown
my comment wasnt implying i was scumreading him :)
In post 123, CloudKicker wrote:I just want to experiment a bit on this game so my play will be different
In post 124, CloudKicker wrote:I will probably just mirror my epicmafia play here, so i suspect gerryboat will read me 100% correct this game :3 if he doesnt hes mefia ehehheh
In post 126, CloudKicker wrote:Pls noooo game related stuff yet, lets just have a nice time and wait for everyone to say hello :]
In post 127, eagerSnake wrote:CloudKicker we're going to lynch you if you keep it up. An if it's a mislynch it's your fault because I'm warning you now
In post 128, CloudKicker wrote:No, stop being an ass and i can play this game how i want, if you call anything i have said alignement indicative than i suggest you get a case cause im going to roll over you
In post 129, CloudKicker wrote:Stop throwing shade, suggest policy lynching cause you cant sort me is also bad ;)
In post 130, eagerSnake wrote:You're promoting a non-caring attitude. You're dissuading us from game-advancing discussion.

That can be scummy.
In post 131, CloudKicker wrote:Who cares, how is is alignement indicative
In post 132, CloudKicker wrote:I have gerryboat in my pocket
In post 133, eagerSnake wrote:It can be alignment indicative. Or it can just be trolling. Not sure which it is yet, but I do give you BOTD for now. Later though I expect at least some level of seriousness.
In post 134, CloudKicker wrote:First, i can do what i want. Second, you can bet your ass im playing for my win con
In post 135, CloudKicker wrote:I can lynch mefia while trolling all game if i want, its not of you to decide, is it
In post 138, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 135, CloudKicker wrote:I can lynch mefia while trolling all game if i want, its not of you to decide, is it
No. You can't troll all game. That's obfuscating. Town have no reason or motivation to obfuscate the whole game.

Only reason town do this is if they're intentionally trying to obfuscate their meta to not be read as scum. Which is indicative of poor and selfish play.
In post 140, CloudKicker wrote:
No. You can't troll all game. That's obfuscating. Town have no reason or motivation to obfuscate the whole game.

Only reason town do this is if they're intentionally trying to obfuscate their meta to not be read as scum. Which is indicative of poor and selfish play.
lol no
In post 142, CloudKicker wrote:its page 6, only 4 ppl have posted and im being asked to stop trolling, please
In post 146, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 142, CloudKicker wrote:its page 6, only 4 ppl have posted and im being asked to stop trolling, please
I get annoyed when I can't get a read on someone. Can't you tell?
:igmeou:
In post 147, eagerSnake wrote:Also, 7 people have posted. Out of 10.
In post 149, CloudKicker wrote:
you wont get a clear read on me but when theres actual stuff to discuss, you are asking me to be readable 5 page into the game, chill out
In post 150, CloudKicker wrote:
sub 10 posts arent posting
In post 151, eagerSnake wrote:Nah you got a pro-town role PM. You may not like to act like it but you did.
In post 152, CloudKicker wrote:I thought you had to use bold when you day cop someone
In post 153, eagerSnake wrote:I'm gonna get you NKed for being obvtown watch
In post 154, CloudKicker wrote:pls shh
In post 155, CloudKicker wrote:Dont tell the mefia they wont sheep alisae abysmal contradictory read that i just busted in the open so i wont get reads :roll:
In post 156, eagerSnake wrote:Ok. I have stuff to do anyway (drinking. Lots of drinking)

CloudKicker you have my proxy.

*exits room*
In post 157, CloudKicker wrote:Was that a genuine tr or hard buddying, we will see
In post 163, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 158, PenguinPower wrote:VOTE: CloudKicker

Also, I will be sheeping eager for the remainder of the game as long as we start with CK.

Thanks, and I will see you tomorrow.
Not a bad lynch; but, not the best lynch right now. I plan on revisiting the slot later. Giving BOTD since the game just started today.

Would like to hear from nadpool and xnadroj.
In post 168, CloudKicker wrote:

Also, I will be sheeping eager for the remainder of the game as long as we start with CK.

Not a bad lynch; but, not the best lynch right now. I plan on revisiting the slot later. Giving BOTD since the game just started today.

Why am i not a bad lynch, please explain your case on me in detail
In post 170, eagerSnake wrote:

Because you've been non-caring/serious the entire game, and furthermore have promoted this attitude to others.
In post 208, CloudKicker wrote:

Because you've been non-caring/serious the entire game, and furthermore have promoted this attitude to others.
Not alignement indicative, stop being incompetent and promoting bad reads and incompetence
In post 210, eagerSnake wrote:

Not alignement indicative, stop being incompetent and promoting bad reads and incompetence
VOTE: CloudKicker

Tired of you.
In post 213, eagerSnake wrote:Why are you being so damn difficult
In post 214, CloudKicker wrote:Dont ask me question when you already voted me and believe you have sorted my slot, you have no leverage
In post 215, CloudKicker wrote:Im not being difficult, i just wanted to have a fun game start and im being voted fro trolling and not taking this game extremely seriously, all of this is non alignement indicative and if anything, town leaning
In post 216, CloudKicker wrote:Also as if i was mafia for promoting playful attitude, lold as if i was responsable if anyone else was influenced by my non-caring attitude aahha
In post 217, CloudKicker wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 220, CloudKicker wrote:
Non official Votecount 1.2
[/size][/align]

[L~6] Gamma Emerald
[L~6] Nadpool
[L~6] PenguinPower
[L~5] eagerSnake
<- Garmr
[L~6] gerryoat
[L~6] JarJarDrinks
[L~3] Garmr
<- JarJarDrinks, Nadpool, Gamma Emerald
[L~2] Cloudkicker
<- Alisae, PenguinPower, XnadrojX, eagerSnake
[L~6] XnadrojX
[L~6] Alisae

Not Voting - [gerryoat, Cloudkicker]
In post 221, eagerSnake wrote:Well you're starting to become toxic at this point. Calling me incompetent and calling my reads bad... what are you even talking about? I hadn't even called you scum! I just said if you don't eventually start taking the game serious you're not a bad lynch. Which is true. People like that should be lynched repeatedly until they learn.
In post 222, eagerSnake wrote:I've even been giving you BOTD and you still want to insult me. Not a good look.
In post 224, CloudKicker wrote:

Tired of you.
Explicitly not an alignement indicative read, hes tired of my attitude.

In post 186, XnadrojX wrote:
In post 148, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 145, Alisae wrote:
In post 141, gerryoat wrote:
In post 136, Alisae wrote:
In post 126, CloudKicker wrote:Pls noooo game related stuff yet, lets just have a nice time and wait for everyone to say hello :]
ftr i play with cloudkicker on another website he acts like that regardless of alignment lol
Nah my vote is there because scum like to hide in the RVS stage and want it to go on for long period of time.
>RVS stage
>Didnt RV'd
>Scum for extending RV stage
>Im a fucking boss at mafia, i dont need to hide like a pussy in a seemingly NAI stage
This guy going to drag us down in the eventual LyLo.
VOTE: CloidKicker

I don't like arrogant people who claim 6k+ games after claiming 5k games in another game within the span of a few days. I also dislike people who arrogantly believe that their arrogant self can arrogantly decide who the scum is and expect others to believe you because you cover your arrogance badly. I'll make a better case back at home, phoneposting now. Gonna address everyone else later.

Also Gamma that avvie sucks.
Explicitly not an alignement indicative read, its again about my attitude.

Havent outed a single reason why am i scum aligned

ftr i play with cloudkicker on another website he acts like that regardless of alignment lol
Nah my vote is there because scum like to hide in the RVS stage and want it to go on for long period of time.
Alisae's reason to vote me
>RVS stage
>Didnt RV'd
>Im a fucking boss at mafia, i dont need to hide like a pussy in a seemingly NAI stage
Alisae's reason to vote me debunked, i did not participate in the RVS stage, how could i want to keep hiding in a stage i didnt participate in ? Hes still voting me and ignored my answer to his reason why he voted me

This wagon has no town motives behind, anyway not any expressed
In post 225, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 221, eagerSnake wrote:Well you're starting to become toxic at this point. Calling me incompetent and calling my reads bad... what are you even talking about? I hadn't even called you scum! I just said if you don't eventually start taking the game serious you're not a bad lynch. Which is true. People like that should be lynched repeatedly until they learn.
whyd you vote town then
In post 226, CloudKicker wrote:
i wont change my attitude, yall just will learn to read me
In post 227, eagerSnake wrote:The town motive is to get rid of toxic player

BYE bye CloudKicker
In post 230, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 229, CloudKicker wrote:''hurting town'' im pretty sure only gerry and i and mayby garm arent advocating for a ml rn
You just weakly called me scum here. Bye.
In post 231, CloudKicker wrote:

BYE bye CloudKicker
you dont lynch toxic players, you lynchmafia. My win condition is when theres only town aligned players remaining, it doesnt say anything about toxic player, you look like a janitor third party with special win con
In post 232, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 229, CloudKicker wrote:''hurting town'' im pretty sure only gerry and i and mayby garm arent advocating for a ml rn
i did, i think you called me scum about 20 times and still voting me, also you said you would give me BOTD and you voted me, you said you thought i was town, then you voted me
In post 233, CloudKicker wrote:Even if you gave me the BOTD like you said you did and will say you did, the time lapse between the ''BOTD'' and me waiting to play seriously is just complete bullshit, theres no way you believe you ''gave me'' enough time to adjust my play as to be a serious poster and what not
In post 234, eagerSnake wrote:I stopped giving you BOTD when you started insulting me.
In post 235, CloudKicker wrote:Well youre pushing a ml, so your reads are objectively not town good reads, what is your problem me calling them bad reads, if ure town those are bad reads
In post 237, CloudKicker wrote:So snake, do you think i am mafia aligned yes or no
In post 244, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 235, CloudKicker wrote:Well youre pushing a ml, so your reads are objectively not town good reads, what is your problem me calling them bad reads, if ure town those are bad reads
I WASN'T EVEN PUSHING YOUR LYNCH WHEN YOU CALLED ME INCOMPETENT.

Lol. I even said you got a town role PM, but then you say my reads are bad. So what does that mean? That you're actually scum?
In post 246, CloudKicker wrote:

Lol. I even said you got a town role PM, but then you say my reads are bad. So what does that mean? That you're actually scum?
Twisting my words, what your purpose ?
In post 248, CloudKicker wrote:"Because you've been non-caring/serious the entire game, and furthermore have promoted this attitude to others."

im not responsible for anyones else play, non-caring/serious isnt ai <- bad reads
In post 249, CloudKicker wrote:

So youre saying youre voting town, noted

Meh... I think I gave you enough chances and warnings. You still decide to wake up, insult me, and call me scum.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:44 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 251, Nadpool wrote:
Stop.
Funny because in his next post he says "I'm going to mirror.my epic mafia gameplay"
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Alisae »

Umm Cloudie I unvoted you :P
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 252, Nadpool wrote:VOTE: Alisae
Also hi, how can I help you or is this RVS?
GTKAS
| here.
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Sickofit1138 »

Votecount 1.2

[L~6] Gamma Emerald
[L~6] Nadpool
[L~6] PenguinPower
[L~6] eagerSnake - [Garmr]
[L~6] gerryoat
[L~6] JarJarDrinks
[L~4] Garmr - [JarJarDrinks, Gamma Emerald]
[L~2]
Cloudkicker - [Alisae, PenguinPower, XnadrojX, eagerSnake]
[L~6] XnadrojX
[L~5] Alisae - [Nadpool]

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2017-01-23 11:48:35)
Always ask for consent before hopping on someone's wagon.
Nadpool
Nadpool
Goon
Nadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Nadpool »

In post 256, Alisae wrote:is this RVS?
no
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:03 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 258, Nadpool wrote:
In post 256, Alisae wrote:is this RVS?
no
Surely you understand the implied question of "Why is ur vote there?" ??????
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:11 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 254, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 251, Nadpool wrote:
Stop.
Funny because in his next post he says "I'm going to mirror.my epic mafia gameplay"
In post 253, eagerSnake wrote:
Spoiler: massive quote wall for myself to put things in perspective and cut out the fat.
In post 16, CloudKicker wrote:hello alisae :shifty:
In post 37, CloudKicker wrote:Helloy gerryboat <333
In post 39, CloudKicker wrote:i like elephants
In post 40, CloudKicker wrote:i also like snakes
In post 41, eagerSnake wrote:CloudKicker, what are you doing?
In post 42, CloudKicker wrote:fillering, you?
In post 43, eagerSnake wrote:Scum hunting.

Care to join the expedition?
In post 44, CloudKicker wrote:Not yet, i prefer to tell everyone which animals i like
In post 49, CloudKicker wrote:I am going to use this game to build up a meta where im doing nothing and im town, so i can do nothing as scum on future games
In post 51, CloudKicker wrote:@eagerSnake as a snake yourself, wouldnt be incomfortable if ppl were strating to scum hunt you ?

In post 45, CloudKicker wrote:I dont like hunting, i dont like to hurt animals so i wont scum hunt, but im okay scum finding
In post 46, eagerSnake wrote:I think we should elect a town leader. I humbly nominate myself. I also second. Aye.

The ayes have it.

As my first order of business as Town Leader, I sign into law ordinance #1: Don't be difficult.

And #2: Be active/don't lurk.

#3: Be honest/don't lie.

#4: Be useful.

#5: Be awesome to one another. Maybe that should be #1.
In post 47, CloudKicker wrote:Okay, i hardclaim town overthrower.
Overthrow : eagerSnake

Elect: CloudKicker

I am now the new town leader
In post 48, CloudKicker wrote:My laws are :

1. If ure mefia, you have to self
2. If ure town, you have to vote for ppl who self
3. If you dont follow 1 or 2 you are mafia
4. Sheep ck
In post 54, CloudKicker wrote:

Its scummy to say that you like to be scum hunted, no real snakes would say that VOTE: eagerSnake
In post 55, eagerSnake wrote:You think I'm lynch bait bruh?
In post 58, eagerSnake wrote:Oh okay. So you're trying to spin being serious into being scummy. Noted.
In post 60, eagerSnake wrote:I laughed too. :-)
In post 61, CloudKicker wrote:Im not saying its scummy, i said that youre taking stuff really seriously
I didnt say ure lynch bait, i said no real snake would like to get scum hunted
In post 63, eagerSnake wrote:I guess my question is... do you actually think I'm scum because I'm taking things seriously?
In post 64, CloudKicker wrote:Do you think im arrogant enough to call anyone scum with the content so far in the game ?
In post 65, eagerSnake wrote:Then why are you voting me?
In post 66, CloudKicker wrote:Cause no real snake would like to get scum hunted
In post 67, CloudKicker wrote:Seems like you care about my vote, what alignement you think is behind that vote ?
In post 68, CloudKicker wrote:lol nvm that i dont want to go into game related stuff yet
In post 69, eagerSnake wrote:An eager snake would.

&& I care about everyone's vote.

Not sure of your alignment yet. Rn my read on you is: odd.

How much content do you need to form reads? Aren't you used to chat mafia?
In post 70, CloudKicker wrote:odd lol not wrong, im also a goddam fucking god at gut read so no i dont need lot of infos
In post 72, CloudKicker wrote:Im exagering a bit but on site my hard reads are 80%+ correct so far
In post 73, CloudKicker wrote:
Not really, since i asked if you believed i was arrogant enough, the answer was yes i am arrogant :good:
In post 74, eagerSnake wrote:So you do actually think I'm scum?

That was quite the false dichotomy.
In post 75, CloudKicker wrote:I am not outing my reads yet
In post 76, CloudKicker wrote:The only read rn im outing is that ure not a snake irl
In post 77, eagerSnake wrote:CloudKicker, is it okay with you if we lynch both scum by the end of this week?
In post 78, CloudKicker wrote:Yes i would be okay with it
In post 79, eagerSnake wrote:Okay cool. Can you vote scum then?
In post 80, CloudKicker wrote:I dont know scum yet, but im okay not voting the non-snake UNVOTE:
In post 81, eagerSnake wrote:I'll admit I'm not a snake IRL if you admit that you don't actually kick clouds IRL.
In post 82, CloudKicker wrote:I kick cloud IRL, are you calling me a liar ?
In post 93, CloudKicker wrote:I probably players 6k games of mefia, gerry probably more and i think its fair to say you cant have a hard read from only a few posts but if townslip or something huge
In post 115, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 113, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Nah that's probtown
my comment wasnt implying i was scumreading him :)
In post 124, CloudKicker wrote:I will probably just mirror my epicmafia play here, so i suspect gerryboat will read me 100% correct this game :3 if he doesnt hes mefia ehehheh
In post 127, eagerSnake wrote:CloudKicker we're going to lynch you if you keep it up. An if it's a mislynch it's your fault because I'm warning you now
In post 128, CloudKicker wrote:No, stop being an ass and i can play this game how i want, if you call anything i have said alignement indicative than i suggest you get a case cause im going to roll over you
In post 129, CloudKicker wrote:Stop throwing shade, suggest policy lynching cause you cant sort me is also bad ;)
In post 130, eagerSnake wrote:You're promoting a non-caring attitude. You're dissuading us from game-advancing discussion.

That can be scummy.
In post 131, CloudKicker wrote:Who cares, how is is alignement indicative
In post 132, CloudKicker wrote:I have gerryboat in my pocket
In post 133, eagerSnake wrote:It can be alignment indicative. Or it can just be trolling. Not sure which it is yet, but I do give you BOTD for now. Later though I expect at least some level of seriousness.
In post 134, CloudKicker wrote:First, i can do what i want. Second, you can bet your ass im playing for my win con

In post 140, CloudKicker wrote:

lol no
In post 149, CloudKicker wrote:
you wont get a clear read on me but when theres actual stuff to discuss, you are asking me to be readable 5 page into the game, chill out
In post 150, CloudKicker wrote:
sub 10 posts arent posting
In post 151, eagerSnake wrote:Nah you got a pro-town role PM. You may not like to act like it but you did.
In post 152, CloudKicker wrote:I thought you had to use bold when you day cop someone
In post 153, eagerSnake wrote:I'm gonna get you NKed for being obvtown watch
In post 154, CloudKicker wrote:pls shh
In post 155, CloudKicker wrote:Dont tell the mefia they wont sheep alisae abysmal contradictory read that i just busted in the open so i wont get reads :roll:
In post 156, eagerSnake wrote:Ok. I have stuff to do anyway (drinking. Lots of drinking)

CloudKicker you have my proxy.

*exits room*
In post 157, CloudKicker wrote:Was that a genuine tr or hard buddying, we will see

Tired of you.
In post 213, eagerSnake wrote:Why are you being so damn difficult
In post 214, CloudKicker wrote:Dont ask me question when you already voted me and believe you have sorted my slot, you have no leverage
In post 215, CloudKicker wrote:Im not being difficult, i just wanted to have a fun game start and im being voted fro trolling and not taking this game extremely seriously, all of this is non alignement indicative and if anything, town leaning
In post 216, CloudKicker wrote:Also as if i was mafia for promoting playful attitude, lold as if i was responsable if anyone else was influenced by my non-caring attitude aahha
In post 217, CloudKicker wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 220, CloudKicker wrote:
Non official Votecount 1.2
[/size][/align]

[L~6] Gamma Emerald
[L~6] Nadpool
[L~6] PenguinPower
[L~5] eagerSnake
<- Garmr
[L~6] gerryoat
[L~6] JarJarDrinks
[L~3] Garmr
<- JarJarDrinks, Nadpool, Gamma Emerald
[L~2] Cloudkicker
<- Alisae, PenguinPower, XnadrojX, eagerSnake
[L~6] XnadrojX
[L~6] Alisae

In post 222, eagerSnake wrote:I've even been giving you BOTD and you still want to insult me. Not a good look.
In post 224, CloudKicker wrote:

Tired of you.
Explicitly not an alignement indicative read, hes tired of my attitude.

In post 186, XnadrojX wrote:
>RVS stage
>Didnt RV'd
This guy going to drag us down in the eventual LyLo.
VOTE: CloidKicker

I don't like arrogant people who claim 6k+ games after claiming 5k games in another game within the span of a few days. I also dislike people who arrogantly believe that their arrogant self can arrogantly decide who the scum is and expect others to believe you because you cover your arrogance badly. I'll make a better case back at home, phoneposting now. Gonna address everyone else later.

Also Gamma that avvie sucks.
Explicitly not an alignement indicative read, its again about my attitude.

Havent outed a single reason why am i scum aligned

Alisae's reason to vote me
>RVS stage
>Didnt RV'd
Alisae's reason to vote me debunked, i did not participate in the RVS stage, how could i want to keep hiding in a stage i didnt participate in ? Hes still voting me and ignored my answer to his reason why he voted me

This wagon has no town motives behind, anyway not any expressed
In post 225, CloudKicker wrote:
whyd you vote town then
In post 226, CloudKicker wrote:
i wont change my attitude, yall just will learn to read me

BYE bye CloudKicker
In post 231, CloudKicker wrote:

BYE bye CloudKicker
you dont lynch toxic players, you lynchmafia. My win condition is when theres only town aligned players remaining, it doesnt say anything about toxic player, you look like a janitor third party with special win con
In post 232, CloudKicker wrote:
i did, i think you called me scum about 20 times and still voting me, also you said you would give me BOTD and you voted me, you said you thought i was town, then you voted me
In post 233, CloudKicker wrote:Even if you gave me the BOTD like you said you did and will say you did, the time lapse between the ''BOTD'' and me waiting to play seriously is just complete bullshit, theres no way you believe you ''gave me'' enough time to adjust my play as to be a serious poster and what not
In post 234, eagerSnake wrote:I stopped giving you BOTD when you started insulting me.
In post 237, CloudKicker wrote:So snake, do you think i am mafia aligned yes or no

In post 246, CloudKicker wrote:

Twisting my words, what your purpose ?
In post 248, CloudKicker wrote:"Because you've been non-caring/serious the entire game, and furthermore have promoted this attitude to others."

im not responsible for anyones else play, non-caring/serious isnt ai <- bad reads
In post 249, CloudKicker wrote:

So youre saying youre voting town, noted

Meh... I think I gave you enough chances and warnings. You still decide to wake up, insult me, and call me scum.
And you keep voting someone you doesnt call scum, the play difference was of mafiascum so like epicmafia, its not contradictory
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Alisae »

ok I need Garry and Gamma to talk and I can do my things.
Still want to know why for nadpool tho.
GTKAS
| here.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:14 am

Post by CloudKicker »

So snake, for the 2nd time, do you think i am scum yes or no
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Alisae »

Currently: Yes.
New reasons tho.
I just wanna see if I can find your buddy.
GTKAS
| here.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:23 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Youre talking to me ali ?
Nadpool
Nadpool
Goon
Nadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Nadpool »

UNVOTE:
Nadpool
Nadpool
Goon
Nadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Nadpool »

VOTE: XnadrojX
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:36 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 262, CloudKicker wrote:So snake, for the 2nd time, do you think i am scum yes or no
I think you're acting like scum. I was giving you BOTD because some people think it's smart to act like scum to "find scum," whether by reactions or whatever, but you take it too far. Reminds me of Vedith.

I think you're starting to be more serious now though and I appreciate it. I would like to let you know you're barking up the wrong tree, though.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:37 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

VOTE: Nadpool

explain ur votes
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:39 am

Post by eagerSnake »

VOTE: Nadpool

I second the motion.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Alisae »

Yes Cloudie.
GTKAS
| here.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:45 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 270, Alisae wrote:Yes Cloudie.
Why am i mafia, what are the new reasons
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Alisae »

Cloudie I'll share them with the class when I hop back on your wagon again.
GTKAS
| here.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:46 am

Post by CloudKicker »

VOTE: alisae
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Alisae »

Yeah you're scum.
I'll explain why when I get back home from school.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”