Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:13 am

Post by texcat »

In post 2286, Wraith wrote:OMFG did you guys actually lynch Gin

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE
I still want to lynch Alisae, but I think AA made some good points on Gin. And Gin was flailing a bit. I'd certainly vote Gin over Drealm.

But the real problem with the game is that no one is reading. We have Pine saying that he's not reading but will sheep the IC. We have the IC not reading but saying he will sheep HS. Titus just subbed in. Then we have Slick who says he's reading, but he's not posting. Debi who voted Friday for Gin saying that she was 99% sure he was scum, turns around and votes Drealm on Monday. The Lynchbait who has voted everyone in the room and claims to have the whole thing solved. I am just hoping that if we make it through Day One and get some flips that people will rejoin the game.

And speaking of sheeping, what's this? Uzi and Dunn are sheeping the Lynchbait???? No reasons here, so whatever.
Spoiler:
In post 2149, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2148, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:We have till Saturday my dude
Oh that's more than enough time.

--

VOTE: Texcat
In post 2151, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Texcat

debi
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:14 am

Post by Creature »

Uzi, Dunn and Zach are starting to bother me.
Sigh
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Wraith »

Continuing from page 72

Spoiler: Notes
* Wow Echo's #1775 is serious crap. Alisae never has a case on anyone. And coming from ECHO at this point it's just super-hypocritical
* I don't know why talk of lynching Slick has gone out the window at this point.
* dreal is getting better. Actually trying to contribute rather than make excuses for not contributing. Nevertheless, I'm suddenly struck by a theory I had as I went to bed last night on why Creature is playing the way he is, assuming he is town. Not going to say it out loud but I think I have to re-evaluate my read on Creature. I think he's back in the soft townread category. This is good sequence I think it cleared up my reads on a couple players I was having trouble pinning down.
* Titus sheeping Creature of all players is a little odd IMO
* I think I agree with Titus in #1830. Problem is, it's hard to read players based on how they in turn read dreal. It's really easy to scumread dreal for things that (to me at least) seem like normal dreal things
* #1831 JFC dreal. I start townreading you and you say something like that.
* #1832 Townreading Titus. Astonishing how she can replace in like that and post in such a way that I can immediately get a read on her
* #1833 I feel like I missed something on why Zach objects strongly to a Slick lynch
* #1835 and now Titus's sheeping of Creature is even more baffling
* Okay dreal's play just swings wildly between "scummy-ass garbage" and "legit has a point I think" and as a result I'm completely uncomfortable lynching him D1 this game. He just has a naturally-scummy and abrasive playstyle and I think it's sending peoples' radars completely haywire already.
* #1856 makes me think Zach and I are kindred spirits in this regard. For being confirmed town RB seems awfully preoccupied with throwing his
penis
weight around rather than actually trying to scumhunt
* Posts #1865 and #1867 are good examples of why drealmerz is a really bad lynch for the day. Uzi and HS are players I've been getting soft scum vibes from for a while, but even they are coming up with fair points against drealmerz. He's one of those players where it's easy to find him scummy and equally easy to dodge blame if you were on the wagon and he flips town, simply because he's so naturally scummy it's easy to come up with legitimate reasons to lynch him, motives being genuine or not.
* #1874 Fucking. Kill. This. Shit.
* #1897 yet more examples of why drealmerz is actually a shit lynch, not (necessarily) a scum lynch. He does this a lot. He's been doing this practically the entire game so far!
* Okay #1901 is a good post and seems genuine. Even if it's in response to dreal. With a number of new players dipping into my scumreads HS might be getting bumped up to Murky.
* #1908 wow. Not trying to offend people personally, but the huge amount of lurkers who come out to vote the prevailing wagon for shallow or non-existent reasons is just a cancer on this game.
* I can get behind Zach's reasoning in #1945. His bolded there is pretty fucking spot on IMO
* #1965 Fucking hell and I was just starting to get comfortable with Dunn
* #1966 I fucking hate talk like this. Play your damn wincon.
* #1983 oh please this is absolutely fucking hypocritical and it's disgusting
* #1992 thank you a goodpost by Dunn to make up for the last shit one. Even if one of his four scum mentioned is Zach which is shit.
* #2008 I get it now, Dunn. Bad company.
* #2031 jeremiahjohnsonnod.gif
* Ircher reading Alisae as lynchbait but not dreal is rather fucking baffling

Up to page 83 now.

Spoiler: Reads By Category
Townread

rb
Gin
texcat
Ircher
Zach

Soft Townread

Creature
Dunnstral
GE/Titus
All Alone

Neutral/Murky

Kyouko
Debi
Pine
HS
drealmerz

Soft Scumread

Uzi
Echo

Scumread

Slick
Alisae
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 2228, All Alone wrote:Alisae had been on all three scum lynches up to that point in Nadroj's game, and you decided he was so bad he needed to be Policy Lynched because he was considering townies for the final scum? Like, if you honestly proposed a PL for that reason, then eat shit. Even the best players mislynch sometimes, much less CONSIDER the wrong lynch. That isn't a fucking reason to PL someone.
Honestly I understand why he thought he should start up a policy lynch, I just think that it was a very shit time to do so, especially considering the position he was in.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 2260, rb wrote:
In post 2187, Alisae wrote:also rb do you still scumread me?
never did, just wanted to see who would push a wagon on you :)
You're evil and a meanie ;~;
With that said, what information did you get from my wagon?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 2275, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Remember, the those 3 pushers of my lynch, also Echo. Let's end Day 1 please.

VOTE: Gin
You make me want to PL you now.
Your play leading up to this was also kinda shitty as well tbh cuz you weren't responding to people well.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 2279, Wraith wrote:JFC 10 pages since I started my re-read?

* Dreal being dreal
* #1485 I wouldn't rely on timestamp stuff at all as any sort of tell. It's impossible to know what real life circumstances might be going on to change peoples' plans
* #1505 Yes Gin this is dreal
* #1517 Zach my man again
* Okay dreal being dreal aside, #1522 is massively scummy and crap vote/post.
* Going to continue townreading the Grey/texcat slot until something big convinces me otherwise. It helps that I do really like #1527
* Jesus, Pine, #1534-1537 is like the worst return from lurking ever. It doesn't fill me confidence on you.
* Echo has definitely been slipping from my townreads since he went a-lurking. But his return and townreading Alisae while scumreading Gin and dreal makes me realize there seems to be a serious rift in the game at this point. People who townread Alisae tend to scumread Gin and vice versa.
* #1560 Okay now that I get that this was HS's original point this makes a lot more sense. I just wish he hadn't dressed it up with timestamp speculation. The fact is that dreal promised something related to VC and still hasn't delivered. That's all you need to say, no timestamp shenanigans necessary. It's a fair point even if it comes from someone I'm currently scumreading.
* It's honestly rather hypocritical of me to shame the dreal wagon while dreal is playing himself up as "low-hanging fruit" when I've thrown shade on Alisae for doing essentially the same thing
* #1564 Yeah it would really help if you elaborated on your strong reads Echo
* #1578 lol
* Don't care for Uzi's weak attack on texcat. I'm definitely strongly townreading texcat because her handful of opening posts have been more useful than hundreds by certain other players (I
wonder
who?)
* Uzi's activity on page 64 has him rapidly falling out of my town leans. I hate his attack on texcat, I
really
hate his exchange with Alisae on the subject, and I hate his switch onto Gin, especially since it comes from Slick, who is much more deserving of a wagon
* Okay scum or no Alisae is on fucking point with the reaction gifs/vids
* I agree with Creature in #1608. GE in particular being totally disinterested in the game is a very strange sign
* Ircher doing Town things in #1615
* At first I didn't have a problem with Alisae's vote in #1634, but yet another sudden shift back to Gin in #1645 makes it look bad in hindsight. Seriously, there's no conviction behind these votes. It again comes off to me that Alisae has no actual firm reads at all.
* #1652 #1655 Gin is so town.
* #1667 Gin is town. Alisae's #1669 is bullshit
* I am NOT reading multiple entire pages of dreal arguing with Alisae like a pair of ten-year-olds. So this is why the page numbers exploded over a weekend
* #1723 texcat is still town
* #1764 I think this has been the case for like thirty pages
* #1766 what the
fuck
is this? Why would you throw shade on a wagon and then JOIN THAT WAGON?!

Okay I'm up to page 72 now. I have to lay out a current reads status to keep myself on the same page

Spoiler: Reads By Player
1. rb - CONFTOWN, obviously. Please stop shitposting/half-assing it and make better contributions, please.
2. Alisae - Top SCUMREAD. Has only gotten worse.
3. ssbm_Kyouko - NEUTRAL. Lurking.
4. TheRealGin-N-Tonic - TOWNREAD. Still a top townread. Unfairly persecuted. I need to review who started this wagon because it's started off really flimsy logic. It was Zach. I still townread Zach but I townread Gin more so. I think some players (ALISAE, CREATURE, SLICK) are sheeping his flimsy justification and using it to mask some really scummy votes that don't feel genuine at all. Others (ECHO) aren't giving any excuse at all.
5. Lil Uzi Vert - SOFT SCUMREAD. As said, his page 64 activity made him drop quite a bit in my reads. It's a double-whammy of attacking texcat for weak reasons and switching to the Gin wagon.
6. Gamma Emerald/Titus - NEUTRAL. Lurking.
7. Zachstralkita - TOWNREAD. Still a townread. I think his attack on Gin was misguided and he should be seriously concerned at how many scummy-ass players have used his reasoning to sheep
8. Creature - MURKY. Was moving up but then his switch back to Gin was crap. His hard-on for lurker lynching is at least paying SOME results though.
9. drealmerz7 - SOFT SCUMREAD. Still impossible for me to gauge this slot but his activity so far has largely been a bunch of crap and empty promises.
10. Ircher - TOWNREAD. Still reckless but I think he generally speaks sense.
11. Pine - MURKY. Lurking.
12. Human Sequencer - SOFT SCUMREAD. Hasn't done all that much to convince me this read is off the mark.
13. texcat - TOWNREAD. Still a voice of reason even after replacement. The pushes against her have been serious crap
14. SlickDilinger - SCUMREAD. Re-evaluating some of his activity from the earlier re-read and it looks really scummy, and his jump on the Gin wagon is super opportunistic. He's also done absolutely nothing since the Gin wagon gained steam. If Alisae's scummy-ass activity wasn't so overpowering my vote would be here.
15. Debi - MURKY. Lurking.
16. EchoVision - SOFT SCUMREAD. Disappears, then comes back to join the Gin wagon and explain precisely zero of his reads, then disappears again. This Gin wagon is scummy as FUCK.
17. Dunnstral - NEUTRAL. Lurking.
18. All Alone - SOFT TOWNREAD. Lurking but nothing has convinced me this is off the mark yet.

Spoiler: Reads By Category
Townread

rb
Gin
texcat
Ircher
Zach

Soft Townread

All Alone

Neutral/Murky

Kyouko
Dunnstral
GE/Titus
Debi
Pine
Creature

Soft Scumread

HS
dreal
Uzi
Echo

Scumread

Slick
Alisae

The immense number of lurkers in this game is not helping at all.
This is what scum pushing 2 lynchbaits looks like.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 2280, Creature wrote:Titus also is acting pretty strange. She would've been tunneling and making thousand posts, what she's doing now?
In post 2281, Creature wrote:ssbm_Kyouko posts little as scum, but posts a bit more as town.

Titus posts a lot lot more as town.
In post 2282, Creature wrote:Why we're not wagoning them? Because they were untouched the entire game and thus generates "low info"
I agree and your TR got stronger by suggesting to wagon them.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 2301, texcat wrote:
In post 2286, Wraith wrote:OMFG did you guys actually lynch Gin

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE
I still want to lynch Alisae, but I think AA made some good points on Gin. And Gin was flailing a bit. I'd certainly vote Gin over Drealm.

But the real problem with the game is that no one is reading. We have Pine saying that he's not reading but will sheep the IC. We have the IC not reading but saying he will sheep HS. Titus just subbed in. Then we have Slick who says he's reading, but he's not posting. Debi who voted Friday for Gin saying that she was 99% sure he was scum, turns around and votes Drealm on Monday. The Lynchbait who has voted everyone in the room and claims to have the whole thing solved. I am just hoping that if we make it through Day One and get some flips that people will rejoin the game.

And speaking of sheeping, what's this? Uzi and Dunn are sheeping the Lynchbait???? No reasons here, so whatever.
Spoiler:
In post 2149, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2148, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:We have till Saturday my dude
Oh that's more than enough time.

--

VOTE: Texcat
In post 2151, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Texcat

debi
LOL YOU CALL YOURSELF LYNCHBAIT!
GTKAS
| here.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:09 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2281, Creature wrote:ssbm_Kyouko posts little as scum, but posts a bit more as town.

Titus posts a lot lot more as town.
STOP with these generalizations

everyone else, STOP LISTENING to these generalizations
balance among all things
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:09 am

Post by Alisae »

Switching from this cuz he's reacting really poorly to his wagon
not to mention a lot of my TRs are on this wagon
VOTE: Gin
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:10 am

Post by Alisae »

Hey Texcat, if you aren't scum give your opinions on OTHER players for once like what Drealmerz has.
You're looking worse and worse by the minute.
GTKAS
| here.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:13 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Alisae, are you saying it's scummy to not talk about any other player on the thread?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Wraith »

Continuing from page 83. Want to take a break but fuck it let's get this shit over and done with.

* #2057 this claim is wearing really thin. It has survived rock steady despite countless instances of Alisae clearly being disingenuous. If that's not "proof" Alisae is not lynchbait then Ircher is not going to waver here period. So I'm going to ask
why is Alisae lynchbait and not drealmerz?
I want this question answered.
* Wow I must have skipped over #1758 completely. It's probably the first truly valid point anyone has made against Gin and it was made by...All Alone? The lurker? Am I getting tunnel vision? See, I wonder that, and then I look back at the people on that wagon and I'm like "NOOOOPE"
* Page 83 has another episode of dreal speaking sense. Again he varies wildly between "legit has a point maybe" and "spiteposting" completely naturally.
* #2074 I call it this
* #2084 rubs me the wrong way big time. Why would a post 100+ posts ago be the hammer? THERE WAS EVEN A VOTECOUNT IN BETWEEN THAT POST AND YOURS WTF ARE YOU ONLY NOW CONCERNED ABOUT BEING ON THE DREAL WAGON?!
* #2116 more massive hypocrisy coming from Echo
* #2126 this is total bullshit. I bet Alisae's texcat vote has about as much conviction behind it as all his other ones
* Who the fuck is TRGNT? Oh, it's Gin. Just fucking call him Gin. Also dreal's reads in #2131 are absolute steaming shit but I've come to expect that. He's so wrapped up in attacking the people scumreading him that he's oblivious to things that are actually important.
* #2137 I echo
* #2126 this is total bullshit. I bet Alisae's texcat vote has about as much conviction behind it as all his other ones
fake hammer too, charming. BUT DAT LYNCHBAIT DOE
* WTF is this texcat wagon. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS TOWN
* #2152 THIS is all Slick has to say after days of lurking?
* I still can't understand why most people seem to be fine giving Alisae a free pass for his garbage and fake crap but are all over Gin's ass. This wagon is Zach and a bunch of scummy-ass sheep, lurkers, or both. EDIT: Oh and I guess All Alone.
* #2208 no fucking comment
* #2218 I'm starting to see why a lot of people are townreading HS
* #2232 is a fair point. Thing is, I was townreading AA for his earlier posts too. I do think this is TvT
* #2254 I don't buy this claim at all.
sigh
I think this is kind of a lock that I've had tunnel vision this whole time. His turn on AA put some cracks in my strong townread of him but this probably shatters it.
SIGH

* #2307 Still playing up the VI label I see. And you're just going to throw shade without refuting or citing specifics? Laaaaaaaaaaaaazy faaaaaaaaaaaaaake scumhunting.

I'm really conflicted. That claim attempt alone is enough to make me want to vote Gin now. But I really, really hate the company on that wagon.

Townread

rb
texcat
Zach
Creature

Soft Townread

GE/Titus
Ircher
Dunnstral
All Alone
HS

Neutral/Murky

Kyouko
Debi
Pine
drealmerz

Soft Scumread

Uzi
Echo

Scumread

Gin
Slick
Alisae
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Alisae »

Gin I don't think Texcat has show any interest in talking about other players besides myself.
So yes it's scummy.
GTKAS
| here.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Wraith »

@mod: Votecount please
Show

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:22 am

In post 2315, Alisae wrote:Gin I don't think Texcat has show any interest in talking about other players besides myself.
So yes it's scummy.
"[Alisae] I don't think [All Alone] has show any interest in talking about other players besides myself.
So yes it's scummy."
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

wraith wrote:* #2218 I'm starting to see why a lot of people are townreading HS
out of all the things you could townread me over
you choose this
what the fuck lmao, not sure if read fabrication or just ???
nah
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2318, Human Sequencer wrote:
wraith wrote:* #2218 I'm starting to see why a lot of people are townreading HS
out of all the things you could townread me over
you choose this
what the fuck lmao, not sure if read fabrication or just ???
I think my biggest problem with you was my tunnel vision re: Gin

But I was putting you in that category because of a few bad vibes I got way back. It's been like several hundred posts since then. Scummier players are bumping you elsewhere in my reads.

That and you're actually one of the few players citing specifics for your reads.
Show

Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

i was mostly memeing tbh, i just think it's absolutely fucking hilarious you cite that post in particular, idk why
probably because i'm a comedic genius and you reminded me of it
nah
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:31 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2166, Alisae wrote:Also let's do these
{Me, rb}
{HS, AA, Zach}
{Slick, Dunn, Creature, Drealmerz, Debi, UZI}
{Ircher, Titus, Kyouko (THIS DUDE DISSAPEARED), }
{Gin, Wraith}
{Texcat, Pine}
sir what the flying fuck monkeys are these
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 2321, EchoVision wrote:
In post 2166, Alisae wrote:Also let's do these
{Me, rb}
{HS, AA, Zach}
{Slick, Dunn, Creature, Drealmerz, Debi, UZI}
{Ircher, Titus, Kyouko (THIS DUDE DISSAPEARED), }
{Gin, Wraith}
{Texcat, Pine}
sir what the flying fuck monkeys are these
Ranger style reads.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 2317, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2315, Alisae wrote:Gin I don't think Texcat has show any interest in talking about other players besides myself.
So yes it's scummy.
"[Alisae] I don't think [All Alone] has show any interest in talking about other players besides myself.
So yes it's scummy."
And your read on texcat and why is?
GTKAS
| here.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:38 am

So I'd like the people that have read my case on All Alone tell me why I'm reading into All Alone wrong in his play.

This is my case on All Alone on how he's scum, so let's talk it out because I'm 100% confident that I'm on the right track here; I'm just thinking dissonance is created because we focus more on saying BUT SCUMMMY instead of actually analyzing posts. I've made this case so let's talk it out.

I don't care if by the end result and discussion I end up coming to the conclusion that I'm wrong, it's just that, well I feel like we've been doing a lot of yelling going back and forth saying "you're scum" but" you've been scummy too!" as a baseline for defenses.

P-Edit: Best formatting for reads tbh.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”