Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by Hawk »

Hey everybody sorry I'm late. Was meat worlding it up playing Secret Hitler.

VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 34, Crystalline Dagger wrote:
In post 31, Aubrey wrote:Okay so we have 2 of Johto's main gym leader pokemon as avatars, WHO IS GONNA BE A PIDGEOT, GENGAR, DRAGONAIR or STELIX? and whatever else there was. Gotta complete this before shit gets real.
Pidgeotto
Scyther
Miltank
Gengar
Primeape
Steelix
Piloswine
Dragonair
NERD IT UP!
~GE
I call Dragonair. Always liked Claire. :)
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:59 am

Post by Hawk »

Early reads are still a little rough since alot of these feels like nonsense to me. But serious vote.

VOTE: Alisae
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 89, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:And with what looks like the first serious vote casted, RVS is now officially over.

UNVOTE:
In post 88, Hawk wrote:Early reads are still a little rough since alot of these feels like nonsense to me. But serious vote.

Why is Alisae your top SR?
Wanting to elicit a reaction. Plus post #73. Never played with him and not sure if all the small talk isn't diverting. Feeling people out.

So like probadly more a soft read than anything else.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Hawk »

I thought it was clever too. I would like an response from Alisae. Like I said soft read. I chocked the self vote to RVS madness.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 101, Alisae wrote:Sorry Hawk, sometimes I can be bad at reading, what did you want a response on?
No problem. Wanted a response on post 73, just to see your reaction. Also as I stated I wanted to get a reaction and people talking. So I said serious vote. Super soft scumlean based off not knowing your meta or what is fluff and what isn't in RVS. Basically I was trying to get people to start talking. We have time though. If I'm to believe Aubrey and Vert my lean is just not knowing your typical RVS play.

Technical question. How do we do post tags? Like how do I make Post 73 link to that post #?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:37 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 103, Alisae wrote:
In post 102, Hawk wrote:
In post 101, Alisae wrote:Sorry Hawk, sometimes I can be bad at reading, what did you want a response on?
No problem. Wanted a response on post 73, just to see your reaction. Also as I stated I wanted to get a reaction and people talking. So I said serious vote. Super soft scumlean based off not knowing your meta or what is fluff and what isn't in RVS. Basically I was trying to get people to start talking. We have time though. If I'm to believe Aubrey and Vert my lean is just not knowing your typical RVS play.

Technical question. How do we do post tags? Like how do I make Post 73 link to that post #?
Fair.
I was messing around with shit but it's something I expected to be held accountable to.
Genuinely can't give you an answer because I don't have one :P
Tho I like the dude so far. Tho the townread on him isn't that strong.

I don't like you so far.
Fair enough. Thank you. Care to explain why you don't like me?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 105, Alisae wrote: You're trying to get us out of RVS. Scum feel super uncomfortable in RVS.
Fair enough. Townread Alisae. I may have tried to move us out of RVS fairly quickly as this is my first forum mafia game and I'm a bit excited to play lol.

UNVOTE: Alisae
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 107, Aubrey wrote:@Hawk, I tend not to think much about RVS. Like the first three pages, I would just take with a grain of salt. Now that we are slowly inching our way out is when I'd start taking things more seriously. What is your mafia experience overall?

BTW if you click preview, you'll see buttons up top. Click the post button and just type the number in-between the tags.
Thanks! Mostly TOS and meta world mafia. (Ultimate werewolf, mafia, and secret hitler). I've played forum Mafia I think once or twice a long time ago in my teenager years.

--

Pre-edit
In post 106, Hawk wrote:
In post 105, Alisae wrote: You're trying to get us out of RVS. Scum feel super uncomfortable in RVS.
Fair enough. Townread Alisae. I may have tried to move us out of RVS fairly quickly as this is my first forum mafia game and I'm a bit excited to play lol.

Ew. Face some resistance and suddenly they are a town read for you?
Not really I was reading Alisae town for the most part. The vote and lean were to elicit reactions. I just really wanted to get us out of RVS cause I am pretty excited to play lol :D

current reads from what I can gleam. If you're null you really haven't said enough for me to glean a read besides gut. /'s are soft leans if anything besides Nul

Alisae - Town
Vert - Town
Aubrey - Town
Mala - Scum
Cdaggers - Null/Scum
Aelin - Null/Town

All others Null
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 112, Crystalline Dagger wrote:
In post 109, Alisae wrote:
In post 108, Hawk wrote:Vert - Town
Aubrey - Town
Mala - Scum
Cdaggers - Null/Scum
Explain the rest of these
Yeah explain yourself, especially the null/scum read on those poor Cdagger guys, they dont deserve that negativity.
~Jin~
Vert uncoated immediately to avoid unintentional wagon, and questioned me as soon as I serioused one Alisae. Reading that as town. Seemed genuine in starting discussion

Aubrey is being active pushing for discussion holding me accountable for my reads and my posts. Read as town.

Mala decides to check back whenever we get serious. Initial read as scum. Very quiet. Not sure if this is her Meta but I read quiet people like this as scum.

Both leans one of each were people I wanted reactions from on this post.

Aelin has been a bit more active but I'm not getting anything really but a slight town lean.

Cdaggers is a hydra of two good players. Gamma from the little bit of lurking I've done on other games and completed games is more active early as town but isn't this game. Not sure if misreading that or not.

Pedit:
Also yes they're softish reads Aubrey. I like to be very active in my mafia games even if my leans and reads are soft at first.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:40 am

Post by Hawk »

Also I am very sorry for my Grammar I am on mobile and don't notice all the misspellings. :(
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 118, Crystalline Dagger wrote:I did post pretty much all of page 2. I usually post sporadically as a hydra, as I have so many games on my main that switching leads to backlogs.
~GE
That's understandable but you didn't post once after the very first post of page 3 till I scum leaned you. Even as a hydra neither you nor Jinh felt inclined to share thoughts or pressure me till I put you in my reads?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 120, Crystalline Dagger wrote:
In post 119, Hawk wrote:
In post 118, Crystalline Dagger wrote:I did post pretty much all of page 2. I usually post sporadically as a hydra, as I have so many games on my main that switching leads to backlogs.
~GE
That's understandable but you didn't post once after the very first post of page 3 till I scum leaned you. Even as a hydra neither you nor Jinh felt inclined to share thoughts or pressure me till I put you in my reads?
I tend to let people read me at their own pace. I find that if you pressure someone for their reads then they often rush their read and it comes off as not genuine.
~Jin~
That's fine, I'm still scumleaning you. Maybe it's because I'm used to faster paced games of TOS and IRL Mafia. Maybe it's because I think a quiet town is a dead town. Or maybe it's because I honestly think you would have at least posted once since I voted Alisae. You responded fairly quickly after I put a read on you telling me one of you was at least checking the thread regularly. So you're either scum and my lean is correct or you're town and haven't contributed and nothing yet so I scumlean you.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 122, Alisae wrote:
In post 121, Hawk wrote:Maybe it's because I'm used to faster paced games of TOS and IRL Mafia
Fuckin Normie
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Me and my friends played like 4-5 ames of secret hitler last night so my blood may still be pumping right now lol :p
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Hawk »

Aubrey and Spade: Self-vote in RVS from Alisae to me is an engage me vote not nesscarily null. IME it's often town looking to start ppl talking, accidentally start a wagon, or in general just be different and standout during RVS. So I engaged wanting to see what he had to say.

Vert why does my Aelin read bother you? Null/town or null/scum are like the softest of leans.

Mala:
2 things.
1. Specifically why don't you like my read list in 116? It's a soft read list. I clarify that later.
2. I'm glad someone else called out Alisae cause that felt horribly like a trap since it's a big pool of circular logic and opinions till people flip.

What about the dump didn't you like? Please elaborate more.

Don't like this logic. Just because I agree with someone's logic and point to it as a simple explanation for why I lean one way does not discount my read. Not going to pressure your reads? What reads? You posted once before that. Scum reading this. Still thinking you're Scummy.

VOTE: Mala [/Mala]
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:01 am

Post by Hawk »

VOTE: Mala
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Hawk »

Liking Kop ScumHunting. 157 161 162.

Town lean on Alisae was after his response. He seemed like he was fencing to force conversation his continued fencing makes me feel like he's playing opportunistic scum. The switch to my primary SR and voting feels like diverting. If Mala is scum I would not nesscarily think Alisae is town because of that vote. If Mala isn't scum Alisae is now my strong number two SR.

Reading Kop as town.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Hawk »

Wait I just noticed something sorry I'm clarifying my last post.

Alisae to me is playing anti town which idk how you read very well. zSays he has a scum lean on me. Kop questions doesn't get a straight answer. Aelin pressures, Alisae says he will respond when he knows why yes questioning his playstyle. Kop responds. Alisae says "Fair enough vote mala?"

Why if you think I'm Scum are you voting my SR? Why didn't you respond to Kop?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 168, Kop wrote:
In post 163, Alisae wrote:Kop that's fair.
But sofar I like how he's pressuring Mala. Seems genuine and a town thing to do.

This post stinks of a full 180 turn towards Hawk.
I'm getting at that just because I'm pressuring Mala he switch he's his scumlean to a town lean on me and wagons? I mean either way I think we need to wagon one of them and get some info/reads from them.

Alisae are you still scumleaning me or is your Mala vote meaning you town lean me now?

Aubrey I'm not voting C.Daggers I'm voting Mala.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 169, Aubrey wrote:
UNVOTE: C.Dagger

:/ Hawk is already voting them, and you know InnocentVillager isn't a big fan of them. Both of ya'll had the same opinion on Hawk.

What's your deal with Mala all of a sudden?
This Aubrey I'm not voting C.Daggers I'm voting Mala. You said them. Just wanted to make sure you knew where I was.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:56 am

Post by Hawk »

Posting to let ya'll know I'm here. Just getting back to normal routine after Christmas will post later once I've caught up.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 356, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Aelin's choppy posting feels fake.
~GE
I agree. Seems like Aelin is just reading each ISO and throwing a read out there for the sake of not being quiet.

Mala's response to Aelin doesn't really give me anything. It is simply the correct response as far as I can tell. Easily could still be Mafia but since it seems we are off the Mala train and looking into Spade and Aelin can I get a VC before I throw my vote? I thought Spade was sitting on L-2 or so but want to know for sure before switching my vote. My single vote on Mala doesn't seem to be getting us anywhere.

Mala no strong reads? I noticed you haven't voted yet.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Hawk »

What do you think of Spade's Catchup Mala? What about Aelin?

Aubrey your opinions on Spade and Aelin?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 389, Alisae wrote:
In post 387, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 384, Alisae wrote:YOU TOLD ME IN PMS THAT THIS ONE WAS BETTER THEN MY LAST ONE!
YOU ARE A LIAR!
I did and it is better but that doesn't mean it can compete with Aubrey's :neutral:
IF MY OLD ONE CAN, AND YOU SAID THIS ONE IS BETTER THEN MY OLD ONE, THEN SHOULDN'T THIS ONE BE ABLE TO COMPETE TOO?

me no understand your logic cuz your logic make me sad ;~;
If it makes you feel better I like this one more than your last one too Alisae
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Hawk »

@Aelin

I haven't played with KT but the way he plays seems fine. By being rather loud aggressive and a little over the top it's hard to read him by his posts. So instead try and read his Intentions.

I like that KT is trying to get Mala to talk among other people. Despite Mala's protests that she's town she hasn't given any solid reads pointing us in other directions or why not to think she's scum. Not sure how I read that yet but I too would like to hear more from Mala.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 413, bangthemafia wrote:
In post 106, Hawk wrote:

This is quite a fast U turn. Scumreading Hawk at the end of page 5 for this though on page 5, I liked Hawk's #116.

Also agree with Malakittens' #124. In RVS, FoS are flying around everywhere. Scum is not happy with this. They wibe happy to buddy up with some and decrease circle of suspicion. That also gives them some townie points. So at the end of pg 5, LUV is under my FoS, as is Hawk and I soft-townread Malakittens for this
Why does it seem like everyone doesn't like this?

Maybe it's just me and how I'm used to playing Mafia but gauging a reaction from everyone by casting the first "serious" vote is how I was taught to play.

I serioused Alisae to see what happened. LUV unvoted and asked why. Kop unvoted. I responded in a general to get a reaction post. Aelin unvoted. Aubrey responded with thoughts. Mala rolled her eyes and said she'd be back later most importantly Alisae finally responds and actually engages me. I read her as town since most of my scum read was fluff and gut and like that she engages me. Even say this is all soft. I (to myself) Note that CD and Spade did not get involved in this section. So next I casually drop some soft reads and throw CD there to see if he will respond...

Do people not do this during RVS? Quiet town is dead town. If no one has made any scum tells or said anything questionable probe people with even the smallest of scum nudges. I suppose to most it might seem sporadic and scummy but I just wanted to start conversation. I even mention that maybe I was hasty to throw this around since it's my first forum game.

Still as it stands I felt like we got a lot of useful information out of that early RVS transition...

FWIW I'm still leaning Mala and CD as scum. They still haven't provided much content or analysis. I know Mala is working but I don't know why CD hasn't said much.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Hawk »

Hey IV. Can you explain to me? Are you talking to Spade or Aelin here? and can explain your reasoning for not scum reading them if they're posting "scummy" things.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Hawk »

I messed up the BBCode.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 430, Malakittens wrote:Hawk when did I protest?
Protest what? My early play? You didnt. First sentence was a Hyperbole.

You protested the read list later which for me was more a soft list and more a way to bring you and CD into the conversation.

Speaking of which still no substantial reads right? Any thing standing out or wanting elaboration on?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Hawk »

Fair enough Mala. So you liked that I presented information just not the information presented?

Do you think Aelin is scum Mala?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 446, KainTepes wrote:
In post 437, Alisae wrote:I was saying contradictory things to see who would push it.
Basicly I was trying to set myself up to be lynch bait.
can you explain what you mean by this PLEASE,, what were you trying to set yourself up as LYNCH BAIT and what were you expecting to see??

if you say contradictory things, EVERYONE is going to push it,, how does that differentiate between town and scum?
I agree with KT and would like a response from Alisae.

Right now between her Aelin and Spade I think there maybe one mafia.

Mala still hasn't said anything of substance so I still scumlean/read her but feel like my vote is wasted sitting down there despite KT's second. Can we get some pressure on Spade and or Alisae. Spade is at l-3 so I think this should help some.

VOTE: Spade
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Hawk »

Well I knew my vote would put him at L-2 didn't expect KT to come in so quick with the follow up. And no KT I said in my post Spade is at L-3 This should help. My vote puts him at l-2. My bad for not putting his current L-status below my vote.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 455, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 450, Alisae wrote:Great now he can claim!
Triggered.

Why do you sound so enthusiastic about this? The game didn't need him to be at L-1 right now, especially when you consider the current case on him and Bang still in catchup mode.
This is true. Let's fix that

UNVOTE: Spade

I'm not 180ing I just am not comfortable with how quickly that L-1 Happened or how happy Alisae is about this.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 457, Alisae wrote:From what I remember he usually doesn't respond that well to huge fucking wagons on him.
And the majority of this game it seemed like we were in a state of apathy. Unless I'm wrong about this.
I agree on the state of Apathy thats why i switched my vote. I should have made it more clear I was putting him at L-2. Still fine with wagoning Spade but that was almost happening too quickly for my tastes and could easily have been followed by a quick hammer if someone misread me and KT. Thanks for the catch Vert.

Pedit: I agree KT they're not both scum. Alisae voted Spade way earlier and even with his lynch bait play if he was scum he wouldn't want to draw attention to his partner like that.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 461, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 457, Alisae wrote:
From what I remember he usually doesn't respond that well to huge fucking wagons on him.

And the majority of this game it seemed like we were in a state of apathy. Unless I'm wrong about this.
This sounds scummy. Feels like your vote for him and your entire case was premeditated.

I can see the latter but that's mainly because Christmas just passed.
Didn't even think about it being premeditated yeah this feels kinda scummy. Still want pressure tho. Alisae has been hard for me to read so not sure if it's scummy or he's just playing wild...I mean at first I thought the lynch bait play was fine but his play hasn't calmed down or followed that same line of thought since, he's reads really paranoid to me.

Pedit: No that's terrible Logic Alisae we are so far from finding good reads on playears that a lol hammer here might just flip both our top scum as town and we're back to square one with uncertain voting patterns and low content.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 473, Alisae wrote:
In post 469, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 465, Alisae wrote:Then gimmie your vote. We can get a better read on him and if someone lolhammers then we know who we're lynchin the next day.
No we wouldn't know who. Town derp hammer all the time.
Oh yeah that's right they do....
OMGUS I really want to vote this -_- but we have Spade at l-2 so let's just remember this conversation for later....
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by Hawk »

Just checked activity log. @mod can we get a Prod on CD and Spade both havent posted in 2 days....
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Hawk »

@Bang

Are you caught up? What are your feelings about this Spade wagon. I was looking over votes and realized your vote is still from RVS stage so I want to here your thoughts.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Hawk »

Bleh re-reading ISO's I feel like I don't have great reads on anyone.

I wish CD and Kop would post more. Right now I like Spade's reads and reasonings. Mala is more Null for me after rereading her ISO. But that's all I got. I still don't know how to look at Alisae, Aelin, or Spade. Tho I do like some of Spade's reasoning so leaning more Null there.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 498, Alisae wrote:I don't exactly see how to respond to Kain's post. It just seems like he's giving me information.
In post 472, Aubrey wrote:
In post 451, Alisae wrote:
In post 446, KainTepes wrote:
In post 437, Alisae wrote:I was saying contradictory things to see who would push it.
Basicly I was trying to set myself up to be lynch bait.
can you explain what you mean by this PLEASE,, what were you trying to set yourself up as LYNCH BAIT and what were you expecting to see??

if you say contradictory things, EVERYONE is going to push it,, how does that differentiate between town and scum?
See who would push me being lynch bait. Because scum really like to push lynch bait.
Then wouldn't Kop or I have been on your suspect list and pushed by you by now? We were the first two to start pushing against you as I remember. And now Bang of course. I just don't understand where this was implemented exactly.
My biggest townreads because they seem to genuinely be evaluating hte game? Naaaah. Bang needs mroe time.
Why are you town reading Kop Alisae?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 509, KainTepes wrote:SPADE,, respond on MALAKITTENS
This spade.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 511, Spade_Ace wrote:Okay. Thought of doing reads alphabetically. But whatever. Hold on.
Can you not do both?

Pedit: Sure go ahead. You should
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #42) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Hawk »

I like how you say scum would notice but not say anything when you yourself were unsure if you should bring attention to it....

Anyway nothing to do now... I'll wait for Mala's response before saying my own thoughts on this because I didnt notice so I'd like to hear from her. I'd like to hear more from Alisae too.

Spade I'd still like to see that full read list if you're working on it. But I'm switching my vote because the more I look at Alisae ISO the more I don't trust it...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:01 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 516, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Prod dodge.
~GE
Is this serious? how do you guys get away with going 5 days without posting anything of substance.... last meaningful post you two had was on christmas. I don't count your short and sweet opinion on Aelin as substance since it was one sentence...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #44) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 541, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Whatever. Do you have an actual read on us?
~GE
Uninterested town or hiding scum. Chances are you're town just not seeing much to comment on through all the BS this game. I agree with the IV post from your ISO but never leaned him so hard as to vote him.

Would much rather vote Alisae or Aelin right now I think. I like Spade when he's active despite the bad call on saying something about Mala's soft Vigiclaim. I don't like that that happened. I don't fault him tho. I asked him to elaborate cause I didn't think it would be something like that.

Can we get back to Alisae? I'm less mad at CD if they plan to actually post content which they already have that gives me a better feeling about not scum reading that slot.

PEdit: dually noted Jin I just don't have the time to read into people's metas or I would. Plus its kinda fun trying to blind read you guys. Especially since ya'll have to blind read me.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #45) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Hawk »

Why do you think Spade is scum? In 529 you say want to hear more from his reads but don't like him. Here you say he is scum. To me this is WIFOM. Any player can put thought and effort into their reads and produce thoughtful effort filled content. It does not make them Scum or Town. So what part of his reasonings do you think is scummy. I know what parts I think are scummy but I want to know what you think is scummy.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #46) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Hawk »

Okay what about and his read on Aelin? What about his "discovery" with Mala in ??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #47) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Hawk »

is a better reference and I messed up the code again with a space anyway lol

What are your opinions on it? You Scumlean Aelin, are your top two scum Spade and Aelin? If so isn't it disconcerting that Spade is scumming Aelin and Aelin doesn't seem happy with Spade and is scumleaning him?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #48) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 554, Alisae wrote:Yeah the scum buddy doesn't seem happy that the other one is scumreading them.
I find your lack of stating obvious things in hypothetical world's irritating... We don't know if they're both scum but if I'm to believe that they are (following whatever line of thinking you're on) Then why are they scum reading each other so hard D1??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #49) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 556, Alisae wrote:
In post 555, Hawk wrote:
In post 554, Alisae wrote:Yeah the scum buddy doesn't seem happy that the other one is scumreading them.
I find your lack of stating
anything but
obvious things in hypothetical world's irritating... We don't know if they're both scum but if I'm to believe that they are (following whatever line of thinking you're on) Then why are they scum reading each other so hard D1??
To distance each other?
Post edit in pink. I left that out of my original post some how.

Okay I can see that being a possibility, but that doesn't seem like what's going on here. Assume with me for a second. If one of them isn't Scum who is not Scum?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #50) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 558, Alisae wrote:Basicly you think I'm tunneling?
Kay.

Let me ask you this then, do you read them as town? If so, who and why?

I think Aelin's reads are forced and they weren't given any until they were asked. They were moreso asking for people's stances on things and they didn't really make any progress themselves. I already explained my Spade read.
If anyone seems to be town out of the two is Aelin, and I am not explaining why.
I do not read them as town. I think of the two Aelin is more likely town but there are things she's posted recently that really bother me.

, , , In particular bother me a lot

Let me explain

528 Mala's reasoning actually to me makes pretty good sense. Spade seems to be role fishing a bit here, and despite what he was saying this entire post feels like a distraction as to what was originally asked of him.

416 and 397 I don't think Aubrey is scum and I'm not sure I see any town reasoning behind these accusations.

I don't think you're tunneling Alisae quite the opposite I feel like you played kinda oppurtunistically and haven't been really solid on your reads.

@UZI why did you Unvote Spade?

pedit: I agree I think distancing is a poor case for early game before any flips have happened.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Hawk »

Huh... well

VOTE: KT

I think Mala and Kop are both Town so... lol
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 584, Malakittens wrote:What changed about me? You been scum reading me majority of the game
I town read you after the Breadcrumb post was brought up. I don't think youre scum for that. Same as UZI. I think I mentioned saying I didn't notice it before so it was new information I missed when I looked at your ISO.

KT I haven't been buddying up to you I just agreed with a lot of what you were saying. Same with Uzi and Aubrey... I don't really like how you're throwing scumreads around like you're Oprah.

Why do you think Mala is still scum KT?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #53) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:41 am

Post by Hawk »

Also KT I feel like we need to address you because you have flipped your vote between Spade Mala and now me Kop. While my vote on you probably seems oppurtunistic Kop voted you and I have been Null reading you most of the game... You kept pressuring Mala even after her wagon fizzled. You let up off of Spade to Vote Mala after spades read which is super oppurtunistically of Spade anyway since he was going alphabetically he just skips me and Kop and goes for his Mala read? Nice Scum play buddy. Yeah I don't like this KT. Explain why you were scum reading Mala and now why you're so fickle with your vote as to jump to me and Kop for voting you when we don't think Mala is scum...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #54) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 596, KainTepes wrote:last game pissed me off SO MUCH because nobody listened to me, but from that i found out something SPECIAL,,

which is that ONLY SCUM EVER VOTES FOR ME,, because they find me an EASY LYNCH........ see AELIN, remember the VANILLISH game, only SCUM voted for me (the only town who voted for me was the IC who was mentally challenged and got tricked by scum),,

that is why i am SO SURE that it is HAWK and KOP...... vote them with me, AELIN. I am TOWN and i can prove it
One you can't "prove" your town unless you're claiming PR. Second my vote was not that Oppurtunistic. If anything your votes are oppurtunistic and very sporadic.

You vote for Mala here cause she is posturing? Which by your definition I don't think she is I think she is just not choosing to vote because while what she is questioning is suspicious it's not nesscarily scummy and I can see her playing her vote more reserved here.

yay let's wagon Spade cause Spade is always scum and isn't playing different from his other games /s. No each game is different while you can from game to game find people's meta people's metas also change as they develop as a player. This is an oppurtunistic vote.

This post is most concerning. Spade points out breadcrumbs. Mala responds. Most of us are fine with null or town leaning Mala but you call scum scum scum and lay up pressure off Spade now? why??

and now we're to gut lynch turn votes because me and Kop think youre acting pretty scummy. This is a very panic'd scum reaction to meat, your exasperated use of caps lock aside.

Pedit: There is nothing you can post that will tell you that I am scum because I know my PM is green -_-;;

PpEdit: God damn Kain calm the fuck down and stop flip flopping your vote lol
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:35 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 612, KainTepes wrote:Though I dont think Hawk is town,, he is voting me (so he must scumread me) but he's talking to me like he's sure I'm town,, and of course he's sure i'm town because he is scum and I'm not

Hawk+Alisae scumteam confirmed
I'm Scumreading you because you're acting Scummy as fuck I had a null town lean on you up till you voted Mala after spade posted his read which didn't make a damn bit of sense and was oppurtunistic timing to push back to Mala.

I'm talking to you like you're town because before that you had been playing it pretty townish. But before I can even go to question why you're back on Mala you flip to Kop for his change in vote and then flip on me for my vote change declare me and Alisae Scum? what about Kop he's still voting you and Spade is still very sus to me as well!?!?!

PEdit: OMGUS my votes staying here till something else changes or we get a claim for KT and an explanation cause this all screams role fishing and scum...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #56) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 627, KainTepes wrote:anyway, if anyone is too tired to read everything,, this is a summary

my vote is not moving from alisae, evidence is:

1. fake "lynchbait" reaction test smelt like scum justifying scummy behavior by "ITS A REACTION TEST, GAIZ"
2. scumslip about knowing rolecops (when the only role cop is a mafia role cop, and when I questioned it he said "There's a backup role cop", but backup role cop for town doesn't count because the backup is just a normal townie until the scum role cop is dead)
3. trying to push my mislynch
4. role fishing
Important information left out of this post.

KT switches to Mala first after Spades read.
KT then switches vote to me and Kop respectively for voting him because of the oppurtunistic vote on Mala.
KT then states he can prove I am scum but won't post.
KT then responds to Alisae about Role cops and creates a fake scum slip because of open information.

It is known that role cop and backup role cop exist. KT makes an and sumptuous of Alisae's questioning and creates a fake scum slip to hide any real scumslip. Also still has not presented information pertaining to how he knows I'm Scum. (Hint: There is none cause I'm Town)
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #57) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Hawk »

KT are you claiming Vigi?? There are at least a few town on now that there are 5-6 of us online this is important because I voted you because I didn't like your flip vote on Mala after Spade read her and I've said that like 20 times now.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #58) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Hawk »

It's okay KT we can live with this.

UNVOTE: KT

Easy. Sorry KT I read you as Scum because I was reading Mala as Vigi after that breadcrumb. My bad bro.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #59) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 667, KainTepes wrote:
In post 664, Aubrey wrote:Was pretty obvious he was a power role seeing as he was so insistent about not claiming until L1, and being so sure he wouldn't get lynched. :roll:
yeah i thought people could pick that up earlier

I actually suspect that scum is playing dumb and pretending not to have picked that up,, so i am SCUMREADING everyone who pretended not to notice that i was not so subtly crumbing

that includes Alisae and also includes Hawk
Bro I promise I totally missed that breadcrumb. Kop voted you I didn't like the timing of your flip to Mala. Since I'm getting shot tonight apparently which will flip green here's my read list.

Town
KT
Aubrey
Bang
Kop
Uzi

Null
IV
CD
Mala

Scum
Spade
Alisae
Aelin

Aelin a just now pointing fingers and Spade and Alisae instead of me and Alisae scumtells hard. This will read bad while ya'll think I'm Scum but when I flip it'll read as Aelin scum.

I want Aelin or Alisae lynched today.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #60) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Hawk »

Can I just point to Aelin's entire ISO as being scummy. Her like last 10 posts are just buddy up posts and pointing Shade anywhere not her direction when we had scum leans on her earlier in the day.

Pedit: Don't hammer Alisae yet let me find the Mala post so I don't get shot.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #61) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Hawk »

Can I just point to Aelin's entire ISO as being scummy. Her like last 10 posts are just buddy up posts and pointing Shade anywhere not her direction when we had scum leans on her earlier in the day.

Pedit: Don't hammer Alisae yet let me find the Mala post so I don't get shot.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #62) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 522, Malakittens wrote:
In post 514, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 191, Malakittens wrote:I haven't yet decided how I lean on the three you mentioned so far. I liked the Hawk getting us out of RVS, but I don't like his early reads.
Yes KT and IV will both be pia reads for me.
Maybe they will be vigged for my sanity.
In post 155, Hawk wrote:Aubrey and Spade: Self-vote in RVS from Alisae to me is an engage me vote not nesscarily null. IME it's often town looking to start ppl talking, accidentally start a wagon, or in general just be different and standout during RVS. So I engaged wanting to see what he had to say.
She seems to have bread crumbed (stuff I have marked in green). It can either be:
1) An innocent random town post: If so why did she go to the extra efforts of making the size small.
2) It is a Vig soft claim. If it is, then it is a DUMB DUMB Obvious one. Cos i noticed ryt away while doing the ISO.
3) It is a scum, who wants to later claim she was a Vig. And show proof that she had already breadcrumbed.
4) She is directing the vig to kill someone.

@Mala please explain. If you are indeed Vig then Scum would have definitely noticed it and is purposefully quite about it.
This whole post reeks of rolefishing. (PS never do this ever again if this happens in another game)
The really, really bad part about this is that I actually think Spade might be town for this.

I'm pretty much not going to reply to half of this, but what I have to do say on the matter is the following:

This post was to ensure WIFOM. (however spade made have just fucked it up in one swoop)
I have a pretty high patience and sanity level. If you break that level then that's pretty much a hardcore red flag.

If I were to direct vig targets it probably wouldn't be such a bad thing to follow it since I have a 100% success rate of playing vig and winning as town in this setup.

~

Another thing is spade still got a pass for not answering about his read on me.
This post feels like a distraction.
This is where I thought she soft claimed Vigi.

indicating important information to me in a color.

Note that she says 100% success playing as vig. Listen to her targets makes me think she is town possibly Vigi.

Spade gets town points because despite finding crumbs he does not insinuate she is Vigi which is good for Mala.

Spade later scum reads Mala which I found super Scummy after Mala seemed to be happier with him for not answering her.

Hence why when pressure switched from Spade to Mala from you KT I was like wait wtf is that... don't wagon with spades scumread.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #63) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 712, KainTepes wrote:I DONT THINK malakittens was claiming vig in that post.......... seems to be a "if i were vig" thing in response to Spade's role fishing
I read it differently than you did. The whole never ever do this again thing made me feel like she was upset that Spade pointed out her WIFOM breadcrumb so she could soft claim Vigi.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #64) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:42 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 713, Malakittens wrote:Hawk my last line before the distraction was me being snarky. Since KT was putting on pressure to spade and then dropped it after and never picked it up again. You were doing the same
I hadn't switched my vote yet and was waiting on more from Spade. We were all playing super Apathetic then and I did not feel comfortable with pressuring cause I didn't have much to pressure. I understand this feeling tho. I was probably digging really hard looking for something and got caught in some circular logic...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #65) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 720, KainTepes wrote:
In post 717, Hawk wrote:
In post 712, KainTepes wrote:I DONT THINK malakittens was claiming vig in that post.......... seems to be a "if i were vig" thing in response to Spade's role fishing
I read it differently than you did. The whole never ever do this again thing made me feel like she was upset that Spade pointed out her WIFOM breadcrumb so she could soft claim Vigi.
but i don't see why Malakittens would do that as SCUM fakeclaiming vig,,
Yeah KT I didn't think Mala was scum I thought Mala was Vigi or town. To possibly create a situation to CC the real vigi.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #66) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 729, KainTepes wrote:
In post 727, Hawk wrote:
In post 720, KainTepes wrote:
In post 717, Hawk wrote:
but i don't see why Malakittens would do that as SCUM fakeclaiming vig,,
Yeah KT I didn't think Mala was scum I thought Mala was Vigi or town. To possibly create a situation to CC the real vigi.
what about now? do you think MALA is scum fakeclaiming vig?
I think if Mala is scum then that was an attempt at creating an early breadcrumb to possibly fake claim Vigi since the game was going so slowly she probably could have gotten away with not shooting N1 and making a play N2.

If Mala is town the she was directing Vigi shots and was upset for Spade pointing it out because scum will heavidly lean NK on Mala since it could also look like a soft Vigi claim.

So for me she's Null but if I had to say one or the other probably town lean since my top 3 scum are Alisae, Aelin, and Spade.

Pedit: Looks oppurtunistic. Need further elaboration from CDr but looks scummy to me at first glance.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #67) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Hawk »

Correcting myself. First glance it seems scummy but the logic is sound. At the time of the post CD might have missed your breadcrumb so he doesn't read you as Vigi but as Backup role cop or role cop so it doesn't make sense and his logic is fine. Especially at the time we didn't know your concrete evidence for me being scum was my oppurtunistic vote on you which to be fair was more a reactionary vote and not oppurtunistic.

PEdit: Night Bang.

KT: I realized that your vote on Mala might have been a CC vote and so I thought you were claiming Vigi. Backup Role cop and JK made no sense since it didn't fall in line with your logic against Alisae.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #68) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Hawk »

What does the phrase Gun to my head Scum mean? Does it mean your read because you're under pressure? Or something different?

I think Aelin's is my strongest scumlean. Mala townlean. Alisae idk anymore I can see from her explanation why she would think the things she did as town but scum!Alisae has good reasoning behind alot of her actions too.... so it's more null right now then one or the other.

The only thing that Bothers me about Bang is that he hasn't committed to a read with a vote this whole time but FWIW that seems to be Bangs MO since his catchup. Hang back and evaluate and analyze. He's providing good content and ScumHunting slightly. Asking good questions. I town read him for that.

Aelin is extremely inconsistent right now. She just said I think the situation is Bang is town and Mala is scum. Never saying Mala can't be scum.

This falls in line with her very own logic that scum would want Mala lynched for easy lynch bait because of soft Vigi claim. She pointed all this out before because she was inferring people like me and Alisae would move to Mala because of it but we didnt. This makes it seem like shes trying to group us all together despite her not falling into that line.

She also distances herself from Spade and Alisae pointing fingers. one of which I think his her scum buddy (leaning Spade still here). Aelin has been extremely inconsistent for me.

@mod Can we get a VC so we can see where we are and make an informed wagon to get some people to talk.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #69) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:45 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 769, Alisae wrote:It means if you forced me to take a stance, thats what my stance is.
Okay makes reading your ISO's easier.

Feeling better about a Null/Town on Alisae if anyone else wants an explanation I will provide.

Top scum are Spade and Aelin +1 not sure who but I don't think it's Aubrey, Bang, or Mala. Just can't believe a world where the Spade Mala interaction happens and they're both Scum.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #70) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 770, Aelin wrote:I never inferred you and Alisae moving to Mala.

Don't fucking ly. You infer it right here. If scum want to make it look like Mala was soft claiming wouldn't back off. That assumes that the scum in question at the time (people voting for KT) wouldn't back off and go for an easy lynch on Mala. That means Me, Alisae, and Kop. But we don't think Mala is scum you do. You're lumping us together saying if we were scum we would press Mala for an easy lynch. But we don't. And now you have made this opinion of yours public meaning you won't pursue Mala despite just scumming her earlier grouping you with us. Now you're back pedaling saying Mala could be Scum with Spade.

All distractions to move yourself into a group who wasn't looking for an easy lynch so your Scum read on Mala wouldn't look oppurtunistic.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #71) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Hawk »

Addendum to my above post.

If I'm wrong about how I'm Inferring your 753 please elaborate why you would make this post.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #72) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 774, Alisae wrote:Yeah Hawk is town. I think he's genuinely trying to gamesolve.
CD and Mala are just gut reads that I'll look into a bit more later.
Thanks dude. It's hard playing Mafia with a splitting headache lol.

Also taking this moment to wish everyone a happy New Years unless we get to L-2 or something significant happens I'm out for the evening.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #73) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 776, Aelin wrote:I don't see how that connects to you in anyway.
Did I ever say I scumread you?
You don't say it out right but at the time the two scum KT was certain of was Alisae and Me so the scum wagon you're referring to is Spade, Alisae, Hawk. So yes you scumread me.

Now let me point out inconsistencies in your shit.

and Here's where you town read Mala from a reaction test.

Here's a sheep on me being upset about CD not posting...

and You ask about vote counts cause you want to be on Spade but don't want Spade hammered. Carefully setting up all your distancing with Spade.

Here's you don't like KT.
and Literally your next two posts you flip off KT to it being ridiculous look back at Alisae and Spade.

Distractionary post on Aubrey now that KT is confirmed? Explain why Town!Aelin says this.

and we're back to Mala being scum off Spade's read. Yep inconsistent as fuck.

Please. Aelin don't dodge the question again. What is town!Aelin's reasoning behind this behavior? Because Scum!Aelin is kinda looking like the only reason I can see.

VOTE: Aelin
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #74) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 778, Alisae wrote:
In post 777, Hawk wrote:Thanks dude. It's hard playing Mafia with a splitting headache lol.
Legit me right now
Try doing it all while posting on Mobile... lol
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #75) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by Hawk »

Yeah Aelin spent that whole time flip flopping and generally trying to be oppurtunistic. I think she's definitely scum. Honestly I think it's her and Spade and idk for a third anymore but her and Spade still rub me the wrong way. Lots of scummy things in there ISO. I might compile tomorrow. I'm kinda busy with new years right now. But I saw posts so I thought I'd drop in say happy new years to everyone and that I'm still reading when I can just won't respond much till at least tomorrow.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Hawk »

Aelin comes in and posts one response and everyone else just ignores how flip floppy she is? Please that to me is a hard scum tell especially since she felt like she needed to post in the chaos that was yesterday and flip around so much with very little content contributed. While yes I can understand trying to break your Meta and avoid just the OMGUS argument I legitimately feel like maybe that her and Spade were trying to distance each other in a rather apathetic game and take an opportunistic hit towards Mala.

Under no circumstances should town ever reveal the breadcrumb of another player like that. People breadcrumb so they can confirm after something that they are a role. Example Right now KT is only 99% confirmed. If he had been able to shoot tonight uninterrupted and hit his crumb target he would be 100% confirmed. As it stands Aelin and Spade still don't read well to me. Aelin for her inconsistent play and Spade for his shit on Mala. Even if he went out of turn because we urged him to read Mala he still hasn't given us reads on everyone else and his read on Mala is like the exact opposite of what I was expecting having known he found a Mala breadcrumb. Like he finds the breadcrumb and then scumread Mala. That makes no sense to me because KT hasn't reveased his Vigi claim and I don't think anyone noticed his breadcrumbs.

I'm just now getting up and still have a slight headache from yesterday. Let me get back to yall. My read list was as follows before I'll updated it later today.

Town:
Myself of course
KT
Kop
Aubrey
Uzi
Bang

Null:
CD
IV

Scumleaning:
Mala
Alisae

Scum:
Spade
Aelin

Like I'm okay with lynching Alisae I just want to review everything before making my decision. I have a bad feeling that maybe Alisae made some appeals to emotion yesterday that I didn't pay attention to and my scum lean is much more of a scum hard lean. But I still don't like Aelin or Spade either.

Want to hear the rest of Spade's reads before the deadline. But after scum reading Mala when she could potentially be soft claiming Vigi I don't like it.

Also that list is in order of strongest to weakest. My Null read on IV is mostly from his lack of content I don't want to tunnel on the little content he has provided when the other 4 below him have provided way more.

I will get back to you KT in just a little while.

Hey bang when you say either of those two you mean Aelin Alisae right? I'm leaving my vote on Aelin till I finish rereading yesterday and what happened today.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Hawk »

VOTE: Alisae I'm fine with this. I still lean on Spade and Aelin being scum but lynching Alisae is okay here to me.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #78) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Hawk »

@mod my current vote is on Alisae.

Okay we got a day guys let's figure this shit out. I'm guessing we are lynching either Alisae or Aelin with the current VC being 4 votes for each.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:31 am

Post by Hawk »

That's 5 on Alisae L-2.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 844, Spade_Ace wrote:@Hawk confirmation bias much?? Did you check out the very first sentence on my Mala read?
In post 573, Spade_Ace wrote:Mala - Scum Lean (keeping aside )
I didn't know what to make of the breadcrumb issue, didn't clearly understand Mala's response to it and everyone seemed to think it was a bad idea. So I 'kept that aside' from my read. I gave a scumlean way before Kain claimed Vig. How is this being opportunistic? Also unlike everyone else I dont believe exposing breadcrumbs is anti-town.

Also explain to me how I am distancing myself from Aelin? She is clearly dragging me down with her. I have been calling her out on her convenient scumread from the start.

Hawk I am starting to really not like you. You simply used Alisae's argument, against me. Your breadcrumb issue was already explained in detail by Kop and bang. Do you not have any original thoughts or arguments??

Also, what is the deal with everyone about my reads.
Scum - Aelin, Mala
Scum leaning - Alisae, hawk
NULL -IV, CD, bang, Lil
Town - Aubrey, Kop, Kain
Expected CD to be defensive against my accusations. He simply didn't care. Quite indifferent throughout the game.
Maybe a little bit of tunneling here yes. My fault. Taking a second to look over stuff again I'm leaning more towards that one of you and Aelin are scum. You guys don't seem to be distancing more so as just opposing. Not ruling out distancing tho.

Also I did... it's exactly why I hate that read. You even say that everyone else things revealing the breadcrumb is a bad idea. Because it's hard to justify Town!Spade revealing Mala's crumb helping town. Then afterwords you scumread Mala. Can you understand my frustration here with that now? You do something clearly Anti-town in my eyes because it potentially could out a Town PR (it doesn't) and then vote against the person who crumb'd? Whether Mala is town or not is irrelevant to your play being bad and then your subsequent read feel very bad. Like I get that you didn't understand Mala's reaction and from that decided you should omit it. But you just can't do that man. You potentially revealed PR at that point and forced a soft claim (me and a few others thought so) so you gotta own up to it. Even if you don't understand or have a good read on Mala from her response at least a knowledge the crumb and null read her after her response. Ignoring it and Scum reading her despite a possible soft Vigi claim looks scummy...

I'll post a seperate response to Aelin shortly.

Also people who think Alisae is scum we have L-2 and Bang has shown intent to hammer if we get to l-1.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Hawk »

Edit of above post "You do something clearly Anti-town in my eyes because it potentially could reveal a Town PR (it doesn't) and then scumread the person who crumb'd?"
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 863, Spade_Ace wrote:http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Breadcrumb

"scum have been known to breadcrumb roles as well; if the role they breadcrumbed became inconvenient to claim, they simply do not point them out later. Last, an obvious breadcrumb will draw the scum's attention and place that player at the top of the list of players they have an interest in killing overNight."

hope that answers your question
You left this part out

"Many times, they cannot be reliably read unless the crumbing player points them out,"

if you're using that as a reference point for explaining your read then you might want to reconsider your stance on revealing breadcrumbs as being not anti-town...

Like seriously I understand where your coming from. Just tell me if I'm wrong.

You thought revealing the crumb and getting some response from Mala was acceptable. After Mala's response not knowing what to do with it you make a Scum Read on Mala. Because you firmly believe that Mala is laying fake crumbs? If this the case you shouldn't have revealed the crumb. It makes more sense to wait and see. If Mala is legit town she may want that to sit and be useful later. It wasn't a super obvious crumb. If Mala is scum she probably wouldn't find a time to reveal it. (in hindsight if you had waited till D2 and KT had shot someone proving his Vigi claim and crumb we would have good pressure for Mala) But that's all moot because you revealed it.

So for me I'm struggling trying to judge what you did as an Error made by a townie or scum trying to accomplish something that I haven't quite put exact reasoning on. It just reads scummy to me.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Hawk »

Not sure KT honestly not sure. Let me see if there's anything that clearly puts them in opposing camps. Right now I'm starting to think Aelin might not be in that camp cause both Alisae and Spade have been willing to vote Aelin so she maybe town and just not having a ood town game. It might also be a distancing attempt gone wrong and they can't let up or they possibly give her away.... But I'm leaning towards I don't think all three are scum but I'm not sure.

If someone sees anything important that hints at them one way or another let us know.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #84) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:55 am

Post by Hawk »

Spade how come you aren't voting for one on the wagons?

Also loowing at that VC is gonna tell a lot after a flip with everyone pretty split between two people...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Hawk »

oops sorry I read IV's vote as you voting. Sorry it's early here.

IV question redirected to you. Why aren't you voting Aelin if you think Alisae is town?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Hawk »

Hey KT I know we said we think Aelin and Alisae can't both be Mafia but don't you find it weird Aelin isn't voting. Let alone isn't voting Alisae despite saying she thinks Alisae's AtEs are nasty...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 924, Aelin wrote:
In post 922, Hawk wrote:Hey KT I know we said we think Aelin and Alisae can't both be Mafia but don't you find it weird Aelin isn't voting. Let alone isn't voting Alisae despite saying she thinks Alisae's AtEs are nasty...
THIS happened last game on here and I have parroted many times...
I don't vote people to L-1 most the time.
If Alisae and I are scum, I would've bussed her by now, no point in making myself more suspicious by staying off

WIFOM...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Hawk »

Aelin is one of my top scum reads so are you Alisae if someone flips to Aelin I am inclined to hammer if I'm afraid that we won't lynch today due to lack of votes.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #89) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 953, Alisae wrote:Shit gif
Welp now I don't feel like hammering Aelin even if we do flip -_-

But seriously someone either needs to hammer Alisae or us the option to hammer Aelin.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #90) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Hawk »

Well we are 7 hours away from a zero lynch scenario... IV you either need to lynch Alisae or vote Aelin I'm not sure there is anyone else willing to move ship.... KT Kop you online??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Hawk »

Alisae. I mean I could but I wanted to try and give everyone a chance to talk...

I'm probably going to bed so I will since it doesn't seem like we're lynching you...

Aubrey can Hammer if she feels so inclined.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 934, Alisae wrote:Last Reads
Kain Town
Uzi Town
Kop Town
Aubrey Town
Hawk Town
Bang maybe town
IV Town

Mala Null

Aelin Scum
Spade Scum
CD Scum
What I find most interesting about this by the way since this is kinda important. Is that Alisae believes (Aside from Aelin's vote) Her entire wagon is not Scum meaning Spade and CD are both bussing Aelin with their votes... in her world...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #93) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Hawk »

I dont think so... Alisae this kinda firmly plants you in scum
.. but if you flip town itll be most interesting... if you are town the I'm not sure. Honestly this why I made the scum read Aelin Alisae + 1 cause the way the votes got divided was toon even
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 964, Aubrey wrote:Why would Hawk leave your wagon to buss his own team-mate when Bang has already shown interest in hammering you should he see you at L1?
This is bothering me too... does anyone know if Bang has even seen Alisae be at L-1?

Like when she went to l-1 and no one hammered I got Hella scared and started trying to read the outcomes... 5 possible outcomes the way the votes are not including KT shooting someone. Not sure which to believe but kinda leaning towards Alisae being scum still...

Less sold on Aelin. Thought this switch vote and pointing out the foul logic in Alisae's read would get some.conversations going...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #95) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Hawk »

He sorry Alisae I keep messing up your pronoun my bad.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #96) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Hawk »

Right she means switch back... So at the VC if we say you and me are both Town then My suspects in Alisae's wagon are Mala and Aelin and in Aelin's wagon are Alisae and Spade.... CD I can't get a good read on but I feel like they are town... I also feel like maybe.. just maybe... we somehow found both scum and IV is 3rd scum and can't vote either way... both scum vote each other because it's sus otherwise right?

Let's lynch Aelin. If KT really wants Alisae dead he will shoot him tonight unless JK protects KT.

Sound okay?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #97) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Hawk »

Please tell me if I'm missing something that makes waiting for Bang the better play.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #98) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Hawk »

This is so bad Alisae why would you claim here? just JK KT. I saw the crumbs right before I flipped my vote.. the rest of this you were in no danger you didn't have to claim but keeping you as a scum lynch bait at least over night was better than getting yourself killed tonight...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #99) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1001, KainTepes wrote:
In post 985, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Man, i get it that you want to not be shot by KT tonight but now scum.is going to target you tonight or N2.

~Jin~
In post 1000, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Normally i would think it was weird if you shot a claimed JK and they flipped green bit i have no idea why a VT would claim JK.

~Jin~
this conjunction of posts is weird.

your first post is as if you believe ALISAE's claim but now you said you didn't believe it?

VOTE: Crystalline DAGGER
Not to step on toes here but I don't think CD was saying they didn't believe the claim I think they're saying they don't understand VT claiming JK.

Nothing about those particular posts indicates a mixup in thought.

explain further if I'm Wrong KT and CD
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #100) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 997, KainTepes wrote:
In post 996, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: bang
why? i kind of found his LAST POST OF THE DAY very towny
I want further clarification here but until then can we look at that final VC from yesterday.

Mala, Kop, KT and Aelin were still on Alisae at the end of the day. KT is confirmed Vigi and Aelin was Scum. We need to address the possibility of more Scum between Mala and Kop.

IV didn't vote but he also didn't Hammer when Alisae was at L-1 So I don't think he's scum...

Top Scum buser for me is Spade.

so here's where my vote is starting.

Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #101) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1000, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Normally i would think it was weird if you shot a claimed JK and they flipped green bit i have no idea why a VT would claim JK.

~Jin~
Actually I had a thought just now and his claim makes sense and we should have realized he was either VT or Mafia.

In the case we know the following. KT is Vigi, Alisae is not JK, mafia have no reason to kill Alisae, KT will shoot Alisae if he's not lynched. Real JK would not JK a potential mafia trying to fake JK claim to not get shot.

KT's logic is sound. Alisae probably made the best play he could make given the situation.

That's why VT claims JK. Not the best reasoning but a decent Gambit for saving your own skin. Though it was really bad because a bad JK might have CC'd to ensure Alisae gets shot. Thankfully nobody claimed JK
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #102) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Hawk »

KT I think what he's saying is most of the time VT doesn't claim JK especially in an open setup so a shot claimed JK flipping green usually means they flip JK and it's a bad shot by a vigi... But in this particular case this claim was scummy and an AtE to get you to not shoot....
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #103) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 950, Alisae wrote:
In post 949, Malakittens wrote:oh

i wont be unvoting alisae
If Aelin flips scum you should be concerned.

CD this is more concerning. Agree with the fake reaction.

Wagon on Mala?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #104) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1015, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Yeah ISOing gives me no comfort
VOTE: Malakittens
Same. Mala and Spade's ISO's read very scummy when you read Aelin's too.

Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #105) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1015, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Yeah ISOing gives me no comfort
VOTE: Malakittens
Same. Mala and Spade's ISO's read very scummy when you read Aelin's too.

Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #106) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1018, KainTepes wrote:Okay, fine,,

what I dont understand about Crystalline is that JK is also green (town), so why he think JK won't flip green?

but i dont mind wagon on malakit, VOTE: malakittens
They're not saying that an actual JK wouldn't flip green but that if a Vigi shoots a claimed JK it's usually because the Vigi is sure that the JK claim is false meaning they should flip red. Makes very little sense to claim JK as VT or any other Town alignment unless you really are JK.

This just happens to be a really weird situation and Alisae took alot of unnecessary risk with that claim... I mean what happens if you believe him KT and shoot another one of your top Scum and then real JK jails someone else. Then two different townie could be dead and D2 might start with real JK CCing Alisae's claim... like it really is bad. Even if Alisae lives in no scenario do we not lynch him d2 if real JK CCS his claim...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #107) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Hawk »

Also before anyone else gets on Mala is L-2
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #108) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1023, KainTepes wrote:yeah alisae was the best shot i could have made last night,, because no matter what we will lynch ALISAE day 2,, and it would have led to real JK claiming which is bad
No argument there. Alisae's gambit as VT was incredibly bad. moreso than I originally thought. .
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #109) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1026, KainTepes wrote:but forget it.... lets build this wagon on Malakittens,,

ok Hawk what do you think about Bangthemafia??
give me a bit guys I'll write up my reads later today. Been busy IRL. I'll post tonight
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #110) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1044, Malakittens wrote:It's tooooo tiring to be up already ;-;
:igmeou:
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #111) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1049, Malakittens wrote:Hawk

I was going to read up the game and then I had nonstop calls during my shift.
Now I'm working another 6 hrs

I'll try to get here tongifh
No problem. I know that IRL pain
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #112) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1055, KainTepes wrote:NO,, cos he just came in and said "i didnt know" and left
I don't exactly like his reasoning but it's a pretty big jump to go with the simple explanation is the wrong one so he is Scum KT.

I won't rule that out. I would still prefer to wait and here from Mala but I will switch my vote since I do think between those two one of them could be scum. Otherwise were looking at IV and a bus on Aelin. (I still think there may have been a busser on Aelin and am fairly certain it's Spade. I'll make a seperate post for that.)
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #113) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Hawk »

Bang? Wut? Please elaborate a bit on your question towards me. I explained my reasoning for why I originally voted KT. I thought Mala was soft claiming Vigi and did not like KT pressing her further. When KT hard claims Vigi then I switch for obvious reasons. His hard reasoning later came as me voting him thinking I knew he was crumbing as Vigi but I did not.

Also since you're digging through ISO's I'd like it if you'd give reads on Spade and Mala based of their ISO's and Aelins. Fairly certain there is scum between one of those two.

Gnight. We're in opposite timezones I guess have a good night's rest.

VOTE: Kop

When I get off work I'll have more but right now I want some content fromantic Kop so I don't mind voting here since I think one of Kop or Mala is scum. Still heavily leaning Mala tho.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #114) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Hawk »

Okay I get what you're saying Bang. Same page now. I was confused because I thought you were saying I had a problem.WITH kT still. I don't really.

Also KT it is completely possible that Aelin was the only scum on Alisae's wagon and the other two are IV and a Bus on Aelin. I highly doubt that is the case tho because I feel like the dual scum party should have been able to hammer Alisae.

I want to hear from CD. It is interesting because I think Uzi was 5hebonly one pushing towards CD yesterday right? like in general everyone else seemed caught up with Alisae Mala and Aelin. (and KT before he claimed]
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #115) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:13 am

Post by Hawk »

@Spade. Do you have any reads? You have been exceptionally quiet.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #116) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:37 am

Post by Hawk »

This ^
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #117) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Hawk »

Will flesh this out later but leaving this for other people to talk about.

Hawks: Scum pairs.

Mala Kop
Mala CD
CD Kop

fairly certain these are most likely. I'll get back to it after work.

KT Bang reads town to me. Seems genuine and showing inactive with his posts at trying to gamesolve.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #118) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Hawk »

incentive** not inactive.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #119) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1087, bangthemafia wrote:@Hawk, you online? You notably left Spade out of your list. Any reasons?
I will respond to this after I get off work.

If you want you to start getting an idea reread Spade's ISO and his interaction with Aelin and Mala.

Fairly certain Mala is scum and in most world's where Mala is scum Spade is town. When I get home and can actually sit in front of a computer and compile the posts that are important It I think will make more sense why I'm changing my impression of Spade.

Also can we get a Prod on Spade and IV both haven't posted in 3 days...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #120) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1115, KainTepes wrote:then lets just lynch Mala or IV today then
I'm all for lynching IV

Here's my current reads

Town:
Hawk
Alisae (Dead)
Uzi (Dead)
KT (Claimed Vigi)

Strong Town Lean:
Aubrey
Bang

Null to slight one way or the other:
Spade
Kop

Strong Scum Lean:
Mala*
CD*
IV*

Scum:
Aelin (Dead)

(At least one of these three is Scum I’m sure of it. If I’m wrong good job scumteam on being terrible in the voting phase.)

I'll get to my reasoning behind a few in a minute I know I've kinda flipped back and forth off of Spade and Kop but I honestly couldn't figure out motivations for them and have been trying to draw up a scum team that makes sense from how the votes went yesterday. Honestly I think IV is more likely Scum than Mala but I'm not discounting the possibility. I say lets lynch IV

I'll explain my read in the next post. I have access to my computer so I can make it a little easier than I've been trying via mobile.

VOTE: IV
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #121) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Hawk »

IV:
IV has not posted very much but what he has posted feels very suspicious to me for quite a few reasons. All attempts at gamesolving, scumhunting, or any content creation have been mostly opportunistic to me in a sense and I don’t see why.

Lets start with . An explanation that is very non committal but at the stage of the game could be understandable considering a lot of nothing got solved those first few pages. Important things to note, reading Alisae town and continues to read Alisae as town from start to finish. Also mentions relooking at his Aubrey read later but never does, in relation to how voting ends IV stays on Spade and is the only person without a vote on Alisae or Aelin. Not voting for Alisae makes sense if he believes that Alisae is town throughout, though it is extremely odd to me to be able to stick to that gut but never give solid reasoning as to why Alisae is a townread for him and we should have put pressure here. He doesn’t defend Alisae at all and allows everyone to just keep him as a top scumread and almost lynch.

Next and . I don’t think this is really a reasonable explanation and I don’t like this vote or the post after. He says he feels Spade’s reasoning is inorganic and not town but it reads fine to me. Spade was voting IV, and then after IV’s post felt that IV was more town and switched his vote to CD who wasn’t posting a lot of content and who had scumread from IV. I don’t see why IV votes this way, unless he’s townreading CD for scumreading him?

Next post and . Short sweet but not without motivation. Probably trying to not draw attention to Aelin as a scum partner. A lot of Aelin and IV’s interactions seems to be soft nudges like this one. Similar thing happens at and

IV only has 8 more posts D1 none of which with content but it does culminate to post in which he states that Alisae’s wagon is shit and he doesn’t need to read to understand that. At this point its fairly obvious that IV doesn’t have to move his vote to lynch Alisae and doesn’t want to either because he knows Alisae is town so he will actually look better when Alisae flips green even if he didn’t every try and dissuade the wagon despite being so sure of himself. Its really scummy to have such a strong read and let rest of town and scum mislynch anyway.

However today IV does make a post he makes post , this post is horrible for town. If nothing else it smells terrible with light reasoning little evidence towards bang actually being scummy, yeah its fine to disagree with his reasoning but his vote is bad. IV shouldn’t vote back but direct back to Mala if he feels like Bang’s lean is misguided. Why switch to Bang instead of switching to who you’re okay with lynching? Because it doesn’t matter so long as its not IV’s scum partner. Meaning I think that if IV is scum his partner is not Mala but probably CD or Kop. Spade is unlikely as that was Aelin and his top push for mislynch.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #122) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Hawk »

@Aubrey who do you think is second Scum with CD?
@KT we need some kind of plan. Shoot IV or Mala if we don't lynch them right?
@Kop do you have any other reads besides Spade because I'm not buying the Spade is scum. He was being hard pressed by IV and Aelin and was left alive. For this reason. I don't think you're scum because if you were you'd be more inclined to steer us into a mislynch on Mala or IV since both can't be scum if you are.

So who is your number 2 scum and who can we lynch today?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (isolation #123) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Hawk »

Nvm I reread your ISO aubrey. Let's vote IV if Kop, Bang or Spade are okay with that we can lynch and there's gotta be 5 town between the 6 of us there right?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (isolation #124) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1129, innocentvillager wrote:Spade is probably scum honestly

Just does not seem like a real town process to me

VOTE: spade
What doesn't? His catchup post?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #125) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Hawk »

Nah I don't think so IV :/ Point to me what parts don't make sense for a townie to make and then explain and maybe I'll consider it.

Also if Aubrey is willing to lynch you Spade put you and Mala has his top two lynches. And honestly I think Spade was setup and pushed as mislynch D1.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #126) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Hawk »

@Kop you were on spade. What do you think of his catchup post?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #127) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Hawk »

UNVOTE: IV

Still want to lynch here just want to consider Mala for a second. Mala can you give me a quick run down why we should town read you? I don't want KT to shoot you if I'm missing something we still have a few days but I think this IV lynch is good.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #128) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Hawk »

Also when I put a vote back on IV here shortly that'll make him L-1 Since Kop put him at L-2.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #129) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:25 am

Post by Hawk »

Well I was hoping that Mala might have come back on and responded to me or at least given some thoughts as to why she thinks IV is scum. Sheeping the vote now. Putting him to L-1 without saying anything and then not responding makes me wary of that slot. I really dont like that IV, Mala, and CD's slots are so quiet and not really trying to prove anything. It's one thing to say you don't have to convince people you're town if you're town only that scum is really scum but this inactivity just feels like coasting. At this point I'm gonna vote IV before end of day. KT figure out your shot. I think it should be Mala or CD. JK figure out your jail
I think if we flip red here you don't have to jail since worse case it's 5v1. Only real concern is if we misLynch and miss shoot we go into 4v2 Mylo so let's play it careful guys.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #130) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by Hawk »

Intent to hammer. Anyone got anything final to say? I know some of ya'll aren't awake or will be waking up soon so I'll give it till tomorrow my time.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #131) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1146, Spade_Ace wrote:
@mod please prod CD

@hawk it's been two days since IV last visited MS. I don't think he knows that he is in L-1.
This is why I'm waiting... I want a claim too before I lynch...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #132) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by Hawk »

Alright well clearly were not getting anything from. Mala or IV :/

VOTE: IV

KT you know what to do.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #133) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:34 am

Post by Hawk »

@mod Im fairly certain my vote was hammer btw... incase you hadn't noticed.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #134) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:42 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1153, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 1123, The MM wrote:
IRL issues are going to kick in shortly. I apologize right now for any future lackings.

@hawk there might be a slight delay. Mod has IRL issues.
Oh I missed that... okay welp anyone have anything they want to talk about in twilight?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #135) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1156, innocentvillager wrote:Sorry for not participating much in this game. I was pretty busy due to IRL stuff and I wish I could've devoted more time to this, so apologies to all, and especially to my partners. You got this ;)
It's okay I know that feeling... I feel like I've been lax in all my games :/. I think if maybe we've all been that way these days feel very stagnant at times.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #136) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Hawk »

Also I'm at work just on a break so if I don't get back before day is locked. GL to my team if I get NK by maf.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #137) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1159, Malakittens wrote:Yay town
I know 2 for 2 on scum lynches is good. KT is probably shooting you tonight. Want to claim before that happens?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #138) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Hawk »

Well the good news is that no matter who KT shoots if two NK's go through it should be 5v1... though I'm slightly inclined to say that if IV is scum we might be better of 6v1 with possible double power roles.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #139) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Hawk »

Well fuck. We are in Mylo Boys and we lost JK how wonderful...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #140) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1005, Crystalline Dagger wrote:At least the vig didn't shot the real JK
~GE
Scumslip rolecop, I don't think it's coincidental that Mafia shot Bang when Bang did have some doubt from Mala. And Mala was flipping green. I think they found Bang out d2 so they had to shoot him here.

My thoughts are CD Spade or CD Kop... but I still need time

Pedit:
KT has to shoot if we misLynch today. Because it's the only way we get to F3 if that happens. If we Lynch Mafia He should shoot as well since it's 4v1 going into final 4. A good shot ends the game a bad shot sends us to final 3.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #141) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1169, Crystalline Dagger wrote:how is THAT a scumslip? You think town would NEVER say that?
iirc you were pushing Mala too.
~GE
Honestly no. But the timing of that post irks me a lot.

You haven't been much more active GE. This hydra overall has been very lax.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (isolation #142) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1175, Spade_Ace wrote:Town apathy in general has hurt us. Esp the VTs who were lurking.
Doesn't matter now important thing is finding scum.

Who do you think is scumteam Spade and why?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #143) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Hawk »

CD why should I think you are town?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #144) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1079, Kop wrote:I won't be voting for Mala, because that wagon formed way to quickly for my liking, and gives me the impression that slot is a mislynch. I'm not town reading Mala, but I just don't have high confidence that Mala will flip red.

Right now, I think scum is lying within CD, Spade.

In post 1126, Kop wrote:VOTE: IV

It would be between him, Mala or a outside shot of Crystaline Dagger.
Hey Kop what did Spade do between these two posts to become clear from your sus list?... I'm really feeling Kop Spade right now guys...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #145) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1180, Aubrey wrote:Since we are getting down to the wire, maybe our Backup-Role-Cop should claim now?
Probably but I'm not sure it matters right? I mean best case is we lynch their rolecop. Our backup calls out in twilight and that gives KT a better shot if he does shoot. or gives us two power roles going into final 4/3.

@Mod if we did manage to lynch the role cop tonight does our backup role cop immediately get the chance to check? Also does our Backup Role cop know they're a backup??

My lean is on CD Spade. But I can't rule out that Kop followed up Aubreys Vote on CD super fast.

Okay so here's where I am standing right now. Further ISO digging firmly plants me into a

Town: KT, Aubrey, Myself.

Which means Scum have to ly in the other three... I'm really trying to figure this out so we don't have to rely on a 50% Shot from KT to make a final 3 scenario.

Aubrey KT do you guys have any associative tells?

Kop who is CD's partner in this case cause I'm still feeling like you two might be scum buddies together. Spade I'm not sold on cause of how much Aelin seemed to pressure Spade D1...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #146) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1181, Kop wrote:
In post 1178, Hawk wrote:
In post 1079, Kop wrote:I won't be voting for Mala, because that wagon formed way to quickly for my liking, and gives me the impression that slot is a mislynch. I'm not town reading Mala, but I just don't have high confidence that Mala will flip red.

Right now, I think scum is lying within CD, Spade.

In post 1126, Kop wrote:VOTE: IV

It would be between him, Mala or a outside shot of Crystaline Dagger.
Hey Kop what did Spade do between these two posts to become clear from your sus list?... I'm really feeling Kop Spade right now guys...
It was a case that nobody was going in that direction, the flow was going towards who everyone suspected within IV, Mala at that stage and we needed a majority. Only IV I think was aiming for Spade.

Right now, I'm aiming for either Spade, or CD.

VOTE: Crystaline Dagger
Do you think Spade and CD are scum buddies?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #147) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Hawk »

@The MM. I know for all intents and purposes the backup investigates as vanilla but did his rolecard say VT or did his role card say backup rolecop
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (isolation #148) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Hawk »

@Mod
Did the players who are backup roles receive role cards stating they were backups when the game started or were they left in the dark. I can't find any definite answers from the first few posts.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #149) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Hawk »

I honestly forgot to check the wiki. Derp. I agree with you Aubrey. I'd like the BRC to come forward.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #150) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Hawk »

Heresay is fun. Im not sure who to trust exactly but I trust Kop more here. Looks like final 3 is me Aubrey and CD unless we get this lynch right...

VOTE: spade

Kop CCing as scum doesn't make sense unless he's sure that KT won't shoot him or that scum can win in final 3. Either way I trust Kop more here and final 3 is better than nothing right?

Also can we get a Prod on KT to make sure he's still playing

Pedit: Aubrey is the one who brought up BRC. But I've been basically thinking Aubrey is confirmed town....
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #151) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Hawk »

UNVOTE: spade

Need to read. I'm at work.

I'll go over your point later Spade. Something stuck out to me about Kop CC not making sense. Let me look at it again.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #152) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Hawk »

Alright I'm sold. Scumteam is either Spade CD or Kop Aubrey but I am like 100% Spade CD at this point..If Spade is a mislynch BRC shoot Kop cause VT CCing is bullshit.

If Spade is correct lynch I think KT shoots CD 100% of the time and leaves final three at possibly being Me Kop Aubrey in which case well played Aubrey that was fantastic. Thanks for claiming you two takes out a lot of possible pairs impossible making some associative tells better.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #153) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Hawk »

fairly confident. note to self just re-read your own ISO next time.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #154) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1204, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 1202, Hawk wrote:
Kop CCing as scum doesn't make sense unless he's sure that KT won't shoot him or that scum can win in final 3.
@Hawk it makes complete sense. It doesn't matter who KT shoots whether him or his scum partner. Scum get to play the next day. Else Kop gets lynched today and, if his partner gets killed at night, scum game is over.

He is basically trying to not have any confirmed roles on day 4. Is it not obvious to you people yet???

I feel as if I am being setup for lynch on day3. It really doesn't matter at this point whether am lynched or not.

@Kop I see that you have nicely distanced yourself from CD.
Also see this would make more sense if you were smart... Kop is most likely not partners with CD... note how Kop sheep'd Aubreys Vote and then when he CC'd Aubrey voted the same way... why is CD kop's partner and not Aubrey. Aubrey Kop makes 1000% sense while Kop CD makes almost no sense.

Honestly KT we got this it's one or the other. Either CD and Spade are both Town or they're both scum.

If there is some fucking world where it's CD Kop I don't get it. CD would have just lynched the shit out of you and let final three make us think it was Aubrey. Hesitation says the Claim wasn't thought out and you claimed thinking it would lead to a final 3 with no power roles. But I'm more inclined to believe this CC.

Also CD is pretty scummy for his semi attempt to lynch KT d1 right prior to his claim. of all the people pressuring KT d1 CD is the only one alive and the only one who looked like he might have been more oppurtunistic.

I'm fairly sold on this case of you and CD are scum. If not it's okay Spade I've pointed out how it doesn't make sense for Aubrey CD to exist as a world. So thanks for claiming.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #155) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1216, Spade_Ace wrote:@hawk when
did I say it couldn't
be Kop/Aubrey? For that matter it could be you and kop too. All I know is that am being setup for a lynch.

I would have been totally pissed had this been lylo.

Just get it over with. Lynch me, shoot kop.
Do you honestly think it could Kop Me -_-;;
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #156) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Hawk »

I'll be honest Spade it's not so much you as it is CD... and looking over the VC you and CD are constantly on the same wagon. Yeah you guys both were on Aelin when she was lynched but to be honest one way or the other Alisae was dying.... I think maybe there was a lot of distance play going on because scumteam thought misLynches were more likely with everyone playing pretty back
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #157) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Hawk »

Spade why are you town and why is Kop scum? Please enlighten me. If you're that worried about going into final 3 with one confirmed town (it doesn't matter cause we won't go into finaLylo 3 with two confirmed town now). Like why are you so concerned about confirmed town? KT dies tonight. So at best f3 is two unconfirmed and one confirmed which isn't that great. Puts confirmed town into a Kingmaker position. Are you sure you know who is evil if it's you me and Aubrey? Cause if in the end here it's me Aubrey and CD cause Kop is scum I am fairly confident I know who Kop partner is... explain Kop/CD to me... go ahead try. Explain why Kop sheep's Aubreys Vote this day on CD??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #158) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Hawk »

Okay how about this since CD isn't going to vote Spade. Aubrey will you vote Kop since it doesn't matter which one we lynch?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #159) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Hawk »

VOTE: Kop
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #160) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Hawk »

KT are you caught up?

If Kop doesn't flip scum and you shoot Spade is there a world where I shouldn't lynch CD and honestly believe that Aubrey and Spade setup this elaborate plan to make us believe they couldn't be and pair...?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #161) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1236, Kop wrote:Something isn't right about this.

I know myself that I am going to flip backup rolecop, but mafia are setting me up to be lynched because they know KT will shoot Spade who will flip scum, then they'll kill KT leaving 3 unconfirmed in lylo. Mafia can't afford to have me living because that would leave one confirmed town in lylo.

So reality of it all hawk, yes It does matter who we lynch this time round. If logical sense is used, what would you rather, one confirmed townie in lylo or a scenario of 2 unconfirmed?
You didn't seem to care when we were lynching Spade?? Like you're just realizing this? Please make a case. I've understood this from the get go cause I'm God damn town. I don't bring this up because for me it doesn't matter. I make final 3 in every single scenario unless we misLynch and scum think KT is better than me. Or we don't mislynch and KT shoots me, which I'll be perfectly honest is stupid. Honestly I'm basically 99.9999% convinced Spade and CD are scum. Aubrey and me flipped and hammered Aelin D1. The only reason I think Aubrey is alive still is because rolecop found Bang and had to kill him last night. Aubrey was the least likely yesterday to be scum and shoot scum pushing him would have been suicide.

There are only 2 things bothering me about the Spade CD lynch. Both were on Aelin D1. and Spade was heavily pressured by Aelin. Like if I can chalk the first too being distancing cause they were certain they'd lynch Alisae then I can be certain that the second was distancing.

I mean look at how late Aelin voted. Almost like they were waiting to hammer cause it would be best if they could preserve that ambiguity of themselves. Spade and Aelin wanted to be solidly in two different camps d1 and Jin had said that he was gut reading Alisae which to me was supposed to give him town cred if he is scum.

Like I've poured over this thread Kop. I don't need convincing KT does. But everything I find is WIFOM. It really is. Nothing solid. closest thing to solid is CD's scumslip d2 about real JK.

Like Kop I know you're trying to defend yourself but don't just use circular logic. Find some kind of misstep that tells me it's CD Spade. Like I Believe it's CD Spade but what about KT he came in and voted you.

Like me and Aubrey aren't the ones you need to convince. Me and Aubrey are fairly certain it's CD Spade but so long as CD isn't willing to lynch Spade we can't so anything if KT doesn't vote Spade.

UNVOTE:

I will hammer if we make a consensus that makes some fucking sense.

Ummm Mala is dead? And she was town...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #162) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Hawk »

KT why are you sure that there was scum between Kop and Mala??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #163) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Hawk »

Okay so if Spade flips Scum who are you shooting KT??

Intent to hammer.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #164) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Hawk »

YEAH SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!

Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #165) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Hawk »

I remain unconvinced sorry Spade.

In any case if it is Kop who is scum 99% certain his partner is Aubrey and if Spade is scum 99% it's CD.

I suppose somewhere there are two .5% world's where the world is Spade Aubrey or Kop CD but the vote pattern today just doesn't point it that way.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #166) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Hawk »

VOTE: Aubrey
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #167) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 376, Aubrey wrote:
In post 374, Aelin wrote:Do you scumread Spade Aubrey.
:/

I'm not inclined to vote him right now. Otherwise my vote would be on him.
In post 396, Aubrey wrote:
In post 394, Aelin wrote:On another note.
Aubrey what exactly is your read on Spades and why
I've already addressed this a bit.
In post 515, Aubrey wrote:You do realize pointing out anything that could resemble a power-role is not wise right?
In post 518, Aubrey wrote:
In post 517, Spade_Ace wrote:If she indeed is, then is it not better to know now than after she flips dead tmrw.
???
In post 920, Aubrey wrote:
In post 918, Aelin wrote: Aubrey do you actually have reads on Alisae or I at all or are you going to just skit around the 2 main wagons all day
:neutral:

Like seriously? I've been hounding Alisae all day. At this point every push you've made against me has been outlandish.
In post 971, Aubrey wrote:If we are worried about a no lynch the safest option would be to lynch Aelin... :roll:
UNVOTE: Aubrey
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #168) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Hawk »

Kop. It's Aubrey.

Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #169) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Hawk »

I can't believe I trusted you this whole way Aubrey. I even had you like 100% town yesterday with me and KT. I was sold it was CD... ugh so blind.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #170) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1259, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1258, Hawk wrote:I can't believe I trusted you this whole way Aubrey. I even had you like 100% town yesterday with me and KT. I was sold it was CD... ugh so blind.

Tell me about it. I thought it was CD too.

I can only imagine how much you must be smiling on the other side of the screen you scummy bastard. You fucking pocketed me with all that help a newbie out stuff
Showing me how to use post tags and stuff. Even near the end reminding me there's a God damn wiki.

So you say you're town huh.

Why would I flip on Aelin d1 if I was scum? I could have just waited and had faith in Bang. What greater purpose does flipping to setup a hammer my own mafia serve me? Don't answer this Aubrey since everything say is a lie and I fucking trusted you damnit... You had me.. I gave you so many town points for hammering Aelin. I was like No way Aubrey Hammers there as mafia right. Wrong fuck.

You set it up so well. I was so confused when CD didn't hammer Kop yesterday but then it dawned on me... maybe it's Aubrey... nah CD is just trying to win my heart in the F3. But he was town Aubrey! He knew it was suspicious. He even called you scummy!!
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #171) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1261, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1260, Hawk wrote: I gave you so many town points for hammering Aelin. I was like No way Aubrey Hammers there as mafia right. Wrong fuck.
So it holds no scum purpose for you to turn the tide against scum at the tail end of D1, but obviously it holds scum purpose for me to hammer scum at the end of D1. :roll: Okay.
Except I flipped when Alisae was going to be lynched. You followed and Hammered. You could have left it to bang or you could gain town cred as scum here. You at that point could not create a mislynch just a no lynch. And hammering Aelin was the better of those two options. It would place you following through on your word to not caring which we lynched between Alisae and Aelin and get you town cred. You favored Alisae because she was your top Scum read and you knew he was dead anyway but lynching wouldn't hurt especially since he flips town. And with the counter wagon being Aelin you'd rather it be Alisae.

I stayed on Aelin all of d1. I drew attention to her coasting rather aggressively. And I tried to keep pressure there. I don't think all of that leads to me bussing my scum partner d1 when Alisae was drawn up as such a perfectly good mislynch.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #172) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 964, Aubrey wrote:Why would Hawk leave your wagon to buss his own team-mate when Bang has already shown interest in hammering you should he see you at L1?
*cough cough* Aubrey even you pointed it out.

Man you realize if CD had been SCUM Alisae would have called the entire scum team d1...

Anyway it's Aubrey Kop -_- I can sit here and argue all day about it but it's ultimately up to you. Hopefully you see that it's him so town can win cause if we lose this I'm gonna feel so bad.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #173) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Hawk »

You didn't say that d1. You said that just now -_-; As well isn't that a bit insane Aubrey. We already thought Alisae was scum why would I gamble and buss my own mafia on town cred?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #174) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1269, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1035, Aubrey wrote:
Hawk is probably a good town read right now. He is the reason Aelin got lynched in the end. He could have easily kept his vote on Alisea, and Bang would have hammered before time was up more than likely. There is the possibility of a buss there in order to gain great town cred, but that seems slim.
I missed this. Okay point made. Still outlandish to think that I'd do that. It's actually more likely you Hammered Aelin for the town cred than I flipped for the town cred. I mean if you don't and you wait for Bang to come online and hammer Aelin you're not on scum's wagon after a lynch at that point.

You preferred Alisae almost all of d1. And both Spade and Aelin threw small amounts of shade your way something about going under the radar. In hindsight it's brilliant distancing because everyone else sees it as just silly pokes and then when everyone's flipped it creates this illusion of you being more town than you are. Since you know. You're scum.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #175) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Hawk »

Why would I point that out Aubrey if I planted them? Also those jabs happen so early in the game the amount of premeditation it would take to use that now is insane. I'm not some scummy criminal mastermind -_-;. Like that argument is WIFOM I could easily just say you planted all the distancing from Spade and Aelin as a way to ensure getting townread in f3 when the other townie points it out as distancing. But that's literally insane thinking. Like way to many leaps and ifs and buts to get there. More likely it was just distancing between scum team than it was me setting you up for a fall. Simple explanations not convoluted double backstab shit.

You're right it's WIFOM. But everything comes down to WIFOM at some point. The simplest explanation is usually correct. I'm only really arguing at this point because I've reread the thread and I don't see very many scummy things from you. You played this game extremely well.

I just hope Kop sees reason and votes you so town can win.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #176) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1273, Kop wrote:
In post 1253, Hawk wrote:VOTE: Aubrey
In post 1254, Hawk wrote:

In post 515, Aubrey wrote:You do realize pointing out anything that could resemble a power-role is not wise right?
In post 518, Aubrey wrote:
In post 517, Spade_Ace wrote:If she indeed is, then is it not better to know now than after she flips dead tmrw.
???
In post 920, Aubrey wrote:
In post 918, Aelin wrote: Aubrey do you actually have reads on Alisae or I at all or are you going to just skit around the 2 main wagons all day

Like seriously? I've been hounding Alisae all day. At this point every push you've made against me has been outlandish.
In post 971, Aubrey wrote:If we are worried about a no lynch the safest option would be to lynch Aelin... :roll:
UNVOTE: Aubrey
In post 1255, Hawk wrote:Kop. It's Aubrey.

Why did you vote, then unvote, then revote? What is your logic here?
I actually meant to vote again since my first vote was naked. I don't honestly have a reason to unvote. So really no logic. Just a posting error.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #177) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Hawk »

Okay, :/ I'll take a look over again as well. I don't want town to lose just because I didn't try my hardest to find where Aelin is scummy.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #178) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 385, Aelin wrote:
In post 377, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think English isn't Aelin's first language and she's being misread a bit because of that.
Yes sorry I'm trying :/.

Aubrey reasons?
In post 388, Aubrey wrote:
In post 385, Aelin wrote:
In post 377, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think English isn't Aelin's first language and she's being misread a bit because of that.
Aubrey reasons?
Well you see, L4d came out in 2008. It has almost been 9 years since, and the game is either full of noobs, over modded crap, or complete assholes who like ruining a game that took you like an hour to find that was half decent. Once that happens, everyone rage quits and you start your search all over again. All good things come to an end I'm afraid.
In post 400, Aubrey wrote:
In post 372, Aubrey wrote:
In post 333, Spade_Ace wrote:Also, Aubrey. Am somewhat getting the feel that you are defending me. Why??
I don't recall saying you were town or a possible mislynch in my post. You are however voting a slot that I don't care much for so far, and Alisae (who started your push) hasn't been on my goodie goodie list. She attacked you and Aelin for low content, but left off Dagger. A slot I consider to also have low content.
Is it not obvious where I stand with him based on these two posts?
In post 402, Aelin wrote:Hmm fair enough Aubrey but what do you think of him oppurtunistically pushing someone as soon as he can?
@KainTepes curious why do you play this way?
In post 411, Aubrey wrote:lol

Bang, dont take this the wrong way, but if you are reading and commenting as you go, it might be nicer if you don't post until you've reached the end.

Make one long post and just put it in a spoiler tag so it isn't a super wall.
In post 412, Aubrey wrote:
In post 402, Aelin wrote:Hmm fair enough Aubrey but what do you think of him oppurtunistically pushing someone as soon as he can?
@KainTepes curious why do you play this way?
Why is Dagger's vote not opportunistic? He made the same vote shortly after Spade.
In post 416, Aelin wrote:"I like Alisae till now" implies you liked Alisae, up until then Bang.
Typical scum move Aubrey. Inatead of answering a question shading another player.
But do you townread or scumread dagger then for making that move as well?
In post 417, Aubrey wrote:You're starting to grate on my nerves dude. I've already explained my displeasure with the Dagger slot. Especially regarding that vote.
So here me out here Kop. Aelin puts a lot of artificial pressure on Aubrey d1 and on Spade d1. More so than any other players. And she does so without provocation or any really big problems with Spade or Aubrey showing face. Aubrey even avoids responding to certain questions straight out because she seems uncomfortable talking more about why she town reads Spade or in general is not inclined to vote them. Notice how CD is also singled out by Spade and Aubrey d1 kinda early for inactivity and something about transcend. Aubrey kinda drops hints towards Aelin as to hey why don't you pursue CD with us since the same reasoning for one vote being oppurtunistic is the same as CD's vote.

Like D1 is the best that I have because it seems the most uncomfortable for Aubrey especially with how Aelin interacts with her. Aelin's motivations for interacting with Spade the way she did seemed like hard distancing. Same can be applied here right?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #179) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Hawk »

My bad Aubrey. I'll try and get the pronouns right.

I don't think so, Aelin's motivations D1 seem kinda off. She played very flip floppy and oppurtunistic. So honestly I think that the people she poked at were scum partners. I mean why would she be so insistent with you and Spade if she was just trying to create a situation for you to take a fall with Spade later on d1. That's a lot of premeditation D1 and assumes a lot of things. One it assumes scum manages to get town to mislynch at least one person in such a way that throws shade on Spade and then lynch Spade and tie that back to you. For a second mislynch. I don't think Aelin was trying to lineup lynches like that I think he was honestly trying to create distance and it worked. I bet most people didn't scumread you because of how insistent he was on you and how town you looked in comparison to the misLynches setup (Ali, Mala, IV, CD) and the two scum's that got any attention (Aelin and Spade)
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #180) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Hawk »

Hey guys, I'm still here just had a bad crisis IRL that I had to deal with. I will be back sometime tomorrow in the evening my time. I've never had to do this.

@Mod VLA till Tuesday 1900 CST?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #181) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1094, Hawk wrote:
In post 1087, bangthemafia wrote:@Hawk, you online? You notably left Spade out of your list. Any reasons?
I will respond to this after I get off work.

If you want you to start getting an idea reread Spade's ISO and his interaction with Aelin and Mala.

Fairly certain Mala is scum and in most world's where Mala is scum Spade is town.
When I get home and can actually sit in front of a computer and compile the posts that are important It I think will make more sense why I'm changing my impression of Spade.

Also can we get a Prod on Spade and IV both haven't posted in 3 days...
I'm at work Kop. I'll be honest after this weekend because of some IRL stuff. I don't know how much fight I have in me but I am town... I started feeling like maybe Aelin had been setting Spade up for an associative fall with how hard she was pressuring him and maybe Aelin wasn't distancing herself from any partner meaning that Spade was town. This is why I started looking at Mala and why I kinda dropped Spade off my reads list. hindsight being 20/20 not clarifying this is super scummy play from a towny and I can't defend it really besides I started to think Aelin was setting up Spade for mislynch not for distance. Basically I fell for Aelin's distancing.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #182) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Hawk »

I wish I had a better case against Aubrey but I dont. Vote me if you want Kop but we lose if you vote me. Please just trust me here.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #183) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Hawk »

One thing I hadn't considered but just thought of. Aubrey called for BRC to out himself and didn't even question to vote you instead of Spade off the counterclaim. He says it's because it didn't matter which way the went and he's right. But why do I surrender so effortlessly for Spade to be bussed. Aubrey it's fine. He's played flawlessly and his heavily town read by all of us me included. Meaning bussing Spade gives us this final 3. In some world where we manage to lynch you it's me Aubrey and CD and we lost days ago cause I would have voted CD and Aubrey knew that. It was win win for him. This is the only spot where it's good for him. But now reverse it. This situation is the worst for me. But I relent and even hammer Spade. Wouldn't I have wanted Aubrey Me CD and not You Me and Aubrey?? Like this is the worst situation for me.

It's the only thing I have left. If I was that confident about my townread shouldn't I have leaned one more time towards a mislynch than a bus. Same for Aubrey I think she plays it this way because it's almost impossible to touch her and lynching you was harder than ly ching Spade. Like if CD buys Aubreys plan we lynch before KT even comes back.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (isolation #184) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1299, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1298, Hawk wrote:One thing I hadn't considered but just thought of. Aubrey called for BRC to out himself and didn't even question to vote you instead of Spade off the counterclaim. He says it's because it didn't matter which way the went and he's right. But why do I surrender so effortlessly for Spade to be bussed. Aubrey it's fine. He's played flawlessly and his heavily town read by all of us me included. Meaning bussing Spade gives us this final 3. In some world where we manage to lynch you it's me Aubrey and CD and we lost days ago cause I would have voted CD and Aubrey knew that. It was win win for him. This is the only spot where it's good for him. But now reverse it. This situation is the worst for me. But I relent and even hammer Spade. Wouldn't I have wanted Aubrey Me CD and not You Me and Aubrey?? Like this is the worst situation for me.

It's the only thing I have left. If I was that confident about my townread shouldn't I have leaned one more time towards a mislynch than a bus. Same for Aubrey I think she plays it this way because it's almost impossible to touch her and lynching you was harder than ly ching Spade. Like if CD buys Aubreys plan we lynch before KT even comes back.
This is a tad silly. We were the most town-read this game. Almost unquestionably town-read, the both of us, so how are you in the worse position here? Furthermore, you use the "
If I were scum I would have brought X, Y, and Z into the finale because X and Y would have likely gone after Z
." Problem is Both X and Y is you and I, while Z being CD. That scenario is applicable to the both of us, and not just you.
You say it's silly but you realize that if that's true and I'm scum I know CD doesn't flip town, so why do I hammer and feel so fine with CD being shot and bussing my comrade? Do you think I throw all that gambit away for this final 3 where my own reckless town play can be seen potentially as scummier than your immaculate clean play?

Aubrey you've played a nearly perfect game and if you and Spade and Aelin win this i can only blame my sloppy play as town for it. But in this final 3 if I was scum I risked too much being unobservant thinking I was untouchable but Id like to give scum me more credit than that just like I give you scum you props. Your ISO is almost groomed for f3 to have 0 suspicious behavior.

Kop it's Aubrey please believe me. I've been sure all this game it wasn't Aubrey and now it's biting me in the ass. Spade even mocked my confident attitude. Don't let my sloppy town play be a town loss here. Vote Aubrey.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #185) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1301, Aubrey wrote:
Immaculate clean play. Perfect play. Specially groomed for this.

What happened to alllll that dirt a few days ago you kept attacking me with? You're blowing this out of proportion, in order to look like a victim.
It didn't feel like it was sticking and you even say that. Like it's easy for me to say your play was scummy, I know my rolecard, so I have to put scum motivations behind your play and it lines up fine but its just that I know your role at this point (because Kop is green and I'm green meaning you have to be red) So I can see scum intention but for Kop it probably looks pretty hard to justify as scum. :/ I mean the little that I posted was all I had and it's all circumstantial back and forth.

I say you bussed Aelin by the end of the day to gain town cred and it was literally the only play you could make after I flipped off of Alisae's wagon.

I think Spade and Aelin were carefully placing some distance between themselves and you. And mostly focusing on placing distance between the two of them so if they got scum read it might give the other a chance to make it through a day. Grooming you as the third townread player to make it to lategame.

I think you guys found Bang so you had to kill him that's why KT was alive yesterday to take a shot and even give us a shot if we mislynched. Otherwise you honestly believed that there was a way to use KT and convince him not to shoot. Or maybe you were setting up more potential towncred? like that attempt yesterday and then the oh don't listen to my stupidity KT shoots no matter what tonight.

Aubrey I can draw this up 100 different ways but I don't see a way to convince Kop that you are scum. I also don't see you making very many proactive plays to paint me as scum simple reversal of my claims and small points at my fairly sloppy town play.

Like here Aubrey if you don't like AtE then here. Here is why Aubrey is scum.

Aelin poses rather awkward distancing to Aubrey constantly asking about reads on Spade all of D1. Interacts with me in a much more organic way because I'm trying to run her up cause I thought she was scum for being oppurtunistic and coasting by.

Spade and Aubrey have some very calculated distance and Aubrey is never ever too quick to run up Spade nor the first one to vote Spade ever. As well Spade makes his best effort yesterday to paint Aubrey up as town appealing to her emotions instead of mine or KT who were going to be potential follow up votes there. Instead appeals to Aubrey when it's just Kop and Aubrey voting why more grooming for Aubreys f3 stand.

Aubrey between the two of us was more favored I believe coming into this f3. I town read Aubrey for a large majority of D1 and then the rest of the game. As I think a lot of other people did too, thus for me I don't see why scum me who is the hammer on Spade doesn't try harder to take f3 as me Aubrey CD which we know in that world scum wins. so why didn't I do that? like this is the big motivator right I had the choice and I choose this f3 where if I'm scum I should see as this being a more difficult win. Why does Scum!Hawk do this so willingly when a calculated game plan is that lynching Kop puts scumteam at a much larger % chance to win. SCUM!HAWK WOULD HAVE BROUGHT CD INTO THIS FINAL 3 INSTEAD OF KOP EVERYTIME. I had the chance to change my vote. I had the chance to not reason with KT and get him to switch to Spade which made more sense. I had the chance to just wait for CD to hammer.

I didnt. I'm town Kop.

Also as an a side. I have had a very rough weekend. And it may be affecting my game play so I'm sorry if at any point I sound or look funny. I had a really bad scare with a close family member of mine so I may not be in the best state of mind to take this f3 slowly with a lot of analysis and a fine tooth comb.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #186) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:07 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1228, Hawk wrote:Okay how about this since CD isn't going to vote Spade. Aubrey will you vote Kop since it doesn't matter which one we lynch?
Implored? little strong of a word to use for this quote Aubrey. I asked you because until KT came on Spade wasn't getting lynched because CD wouldn't hammer. and at the time KT was no where to be seen.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #187) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Hawk »

Also yeah you were fairly confident in CD. You convinced me but I was also 100% sold you were town... But besides that intereatingly enough you called for the BRC to come out after and if there was a CC lynch one and have CD take appropriate measures afterwords. Well if you call it up, vote and lynch Spade despite the CC you setup a pretty swift setup for you to go to f3 right?

I mean even if you don't have an indication of who the BRC is than here are the possible outcomes

I CC, lynch Spade, shoot one or the other. I townread you in f3. scum team win.

Kop CC's scenario we are in.

CD CC's, at this point I actually think you don't lynch Spade and just force against the CC because you just setup the nice reason why CD is scum so you say he's probably trying to take a lynch here so we don't lynch his buddy vehemently stand with Spade as the real claim and we mislynch shoot Spade cause CC is wrong and we are here again.

This assumes some things but since I know you're scum at this point I'm just drawing natural conclusions.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #188) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Hawk »

I did. I unvoted you when CD put up intent to hammer... I could have just left it there if I was scum... and implored us to reason some more and for you to appeal to KT instead of me because I thought it was CD Spade. Also of note since it's important Aubrey did have a chance to hammer here but I unvoted about 4 hours later so I don't know if Aubrey had a chance to hammer. she could have at some point in there. But I also didn't have to unvote, could a just waited for Aubrey or CD to hammer you right?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #189) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Hawk »

Uggggghhhh Noooooooooo we were so close. good game Aubrey. I believed you till the end I actually didn't expect to fight this f3 battle.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #190) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1322, Aubrey wrote:Wow I was expecting to lose this game at the tail end. Hawk, that was an excellent battle. Kop, I'd never want to be in your position as King maker. But I'm afraid...you didn't pick correctly.

This has been a fun game.
In post 1300, Hawk wrote: Don't let my sloppy town play be a town loss here. Vote Aubrey.
Your play alone was not what cost the town this game at all. Don't put the blame on yourself. If anything your play is what some people should try and emulate more. :wink:
Yeah I can see it I guess. Coming into this day I was floored. You were scum and I didn't know what to do. I panicked and scoured your ISO for every little thing I could find that linked you to Aelin and SPADE and slowly realized my confidence in you after d1 left me very vulnerable and put me in a place where I thought my best chance to get the town win was appeals to emotion and consistentcy with my play so far. I wish I could have found more to link you to scum that was concrete but you didn't have to do much d2 or 3 so there wasn't much to pull from I don't think. If I'm wrong point it out for me Aubrey
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #191) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Hawk »

Also Aubrey idk if you actually realized how pocketed I was d3 for you. If it had been you me and CD I would have had so little hesitation to not vote for CD town would have lost for sure.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #192) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Hawk »

It was a very good setup by scum team. Aelin did a great job giving ya'll breathing room to be honest cause she got lynched d1, at that point while spade could have been a distanced buddy I wasnt looking that way d2. I honestly think d2 is probably where town lost. We tunneled kinda hard on Mala becsuse of Spades fake breadcrumb reveal and Mala not having enough time to talk to us about it. Also IV man why you gotta fuck with my head and tell me you were scum in twilight. Also I am ripping my hair out trying to figure how we lost with a confirmed Vigi for 3 night phases like KT managed to shoot no scum in that time :/ that really fucking sucks then again after d1 I don't think I would have told KT to ever shoot Aubrey but maybe if I had taken more time d2 Spade could have been shot making the final much easier on us.

Bang who did you JK every Night??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #193) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Hawk »

Also I don't know if it would have helped but I had one more defense point but I was worried it was gonna backfire and kill me in f3 and lose town the game. Me and Kop voted KT d1 before his claim. I was going to bring that up because of this post you made Aubrey because you say it was obvious that KT was soft claiming a role (that's fine I guess but it draws attention to him) But then you chastise us for getting him to claim his actual role. Like if he's JK then he dies no matter what right? But if he's Vigi that gives us the option to have JK protect him and without proper CC (Mala was VT who got stuck in a weird trap) Then he's confirmed for today and possibly tomorrow which is super helpful for town right?

In d1 I can see the reasoning being town motivated but in f3 compare this to your misstep with mechanics d3 on why KT shouldn't shoot and you link scum motivation for having town play improperly. But I didn't want you to flip it as yeah you pressured KT for some crappy trap Spade setup role fishing and then got a confirmed townie outed and got yourself town cred by backing off and refocusing on Mala who was a mislynch...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #194) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Hawk »

Like honestly Aubrey I'm more surprised you didn't paint this grand elaborate criminal master mind play with how I formed a lot of our misLynches off a trap set d1 by Spade and Aelin's distancing that fabricated a False crumb on Mala and forced town powers to out themselves.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #195) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Hawk »

Awww bang thanks lol. Scum thread makes me scared to ever play with Spade again as scum. Spade was reading the game very well.

Yeah I can't read dead thread either. Man if I didn't get sidetracked d2 focused on Spade this game might have been way different :/ I think too much idle time passed where I was thinking about Aelin's wagon and who could have bussed. I ended up being more confident that Mala was scum left on Alisae's wagon and IV was scum who didn't want to bus his partner. The fact that he didn't hammer Alisae just didn't stick to me hard enough that he was town :/
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #196) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Hawk »

Oh yeah. I'm okay. Saturday last week on my way home I got news that my brother who lives a state away had tried to commit suicide. So I had been pretty torn up after going and visiting him. A lot of stuff was going on and I took as much time as I could to go see him so I had to VLA from all my games thankfully this one wasn't fully in swing but if anything I wasn't feeling my best for this f3.

He's okay now they're still keeping a close eye on him and my sister is staying with him for now until he's feeling better. He had lost his job a few months vack and his girlfriend left him apparently sometime last week before he tried because he had kinda fallen into a slump since he lost his job and wasn't doing much around the house or trying of find a new job.

I would want to play again with almost all of you! I hope next theryingime I get to play with Gamma he's not apart of a lazy hydra because I've read a game or two of his and he's usually a much more active player. Same with Mala I hope next time we get to play it'll be better timing for her.

But definitely it was a lot of fun playing with You guys (specifically Bang, aubrey, Kop, Spade, and KT!) I felt like I didn't get to see much of Ali and Aelins play so can't really judge there but no one was bad. just inactive. IV next time we play you gotta post more bro!
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #197) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Hawk »

LUV's night kill confused me. I was thinking scum would target me, Aubrey, or Bang n1. Though Uzi I think in retrospect was a good shot. No one really thought UZI was scum. Plus if Uzi was alive I bet he could have pulled me out of Aubreys pocket. lol
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (isolation #198) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Hawk »

Aubrey pocketed me because of his avatar d1/2 lol I love FFT by the way and realized it was a good chance to switch my avatar to this Xd
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #199) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Hawk »

I'll be honest I thought about pointing out your avatar switch cause your devil wears Prada avatar made me feel you were finally showing your true colors and the switch back to FFT before when I switched was a sign of pocketing if nothing but subconsciously lol

Return to “Completed Open Games”