Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #84 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Aeronaut »

V/LA for a few days at least. I'm in the ER until further notice.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Got back today, ~ 15 pages behind. Will hopefully be able to read up tonight.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Aaaaaaaand I'm finally reading up. Making some tea, going to sit down and sort out what I've missed. Prepare your bodies.

UNVOTE:
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 24, Infinity 324 wrote:You like your VCA don't you

Does CWing mean anything to you this early?
I'm kind of curious why infinity is assuming it's VCA and not just an RVS vote here. I thought it was a joke but then it wasn't. I will soon find out if what you say is true, I suppose.
In post 31, Titus wrote:
In post 24, Infinity 324 wrote:You like your VCA don't you

Does CWing mean anything to you this early?

I need flips. I can theorize with wagons but please don't try to "help" with my VCA with your votes. Just vote. Trying to help or get me to VCA on page 1 is creepy as fuck and your push on Pine reeks of desperation.
Um, yeah, this is reachy as fuck. I suppose it could just be one of those "push-someone-for-no-reason-until-he-cracks" things but if Titus is claiming to be serious here, it's pretty silly to be calling infinity's rvs stuff to be "reeking of desperation".
In post 49, Titus wrote:I voted you for your desperation posting regarding Pine and your overly friendly nature, which you immediately 180ed on. You still seem to be flailing about, which is odd for page 2 and me barely posting.
In post 78, Drunken Piper wrote:
In post 58, Titus wrote:
@Pine, I believe all of it, and I am well out of RVS. I have caught scum before post 20 in another game. I tunnelled too hard and town let it go.
such a brag, such a boast
what game dear sir, so we can toast?
Holy shit, is this your post restriction? That's fantastic

yes yes YES.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 104, Aj The Epic wrote:FWIW your math is wrong. You take the percentage of the whole populace, not the assumed scum:town ratio. 4/17 is 23% scum ration, 5/17 is 29%. Not that it's completely relevant to anything, but that's how you'd measure it.
Aj's posting at this point is what seems like just enough to be just enough.

e.g. it's nothing
In post 112, SirCakez wrote:I assume it's 13 v 4 like Firebringer's last 17 player large theme.

In other news I reconnected with the spirits and they've tentatively told me that the Piper and Princess are town and that alban is scummy (i;e I reread the game to answer Heartless's question and noticed that alban was sort of dodging the Titus issue on page 2 which doesn't look good).
As were like half the thread, especially including the player in the post above?
In post 146, Titus wrote:
In post 142, Infinity 324 wrote:People can still talk about me, but that doesn't mean I have to address every point when I don't believe anything good will come out of it.
The selective push does tell things to me. Namely, that whatever your alignment is, you're likely doing something scum want. The hyper, extreme defense of your awkward push on Pine says as much. Then people pretend you were not trying. Major bullshit. Even if you argue senantics on awkward, you were trying to have Pine lynched.
No, not in any way, no. Infinity was not trying to have Pine lynched on page 1. You could argue that he could have been trying to get votes to go and therefore stay in that direction, you could argue that he was trying to look busy, but you definitely can't argue that he was trying to lynch a player in RVS.
In post 237, Nero Cain wrote: what was the best star wars movie?
This one.
In post 269, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I like that he was one of the first people to mention that we should discuss who should be the Rouge Leader for Night 1. I don't really like the assumptions he made about the setup. Null overall.
Um, what exactly about that made you like him? If anything, that's NAI. Scum can take initiative too. Also, I know later on you realized that he knew about the setup from the OP, but of you were concerned that he knew too much, why not share that earlier instead of waiting for someone to ask?
In post 272, PrettyPrincess wrote:What assumptions specifically do you not like?
PP comes out of the woodwork just to inquire about himself; doesn't seem like someone whose trying to solve the game to me :good:
In post 295, Klingoncelt wrote:Just a prod dodge here, I don't need to get involved with VCA arguments or multi/singleball arguments, most of the discussion here has been empty fluff worthy of a Victorian-era luncheon.

Good entrance by Nero, maybe he's Town. I always Townread TTH. Molla and the Piper look Townish. No reads at all on everyone else.
Kling in in exactly the same boat as PP.
In post 301, Infinity 324 wrote:(But I like the other parts of the post as well)
... Go on?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 310, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah after a review of his ISO and just from rereading old games I don't think this is town!SC.

VOTE: SirCakez
This is god awful.
In post 331, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:About the Rogue Leader thing, I think it's a disservice to vote yourself as captain. The way it's set up, it's like we can vote to lynch someone and that's who we think is scummy, as for voting for rogue leader, it's like voting for who your strongest town read is.

Basically, if you're town, then people will see that and you'll be elected and it seriously discredits a whole other dimension to the game that can be analyzed if you vote yourself.

/Gin
Yeah, I feel the same way here. I think the rogue leader votes are going to be important later on to look back on, so voting yourself really isn't helpful to anyone. I'm also someone who loves the use of neighborhoods/neighborizors in general, for anyone that's played my games, and I think they're a lot more powerful than most people give them credit for.
In post 336, Heartless wrote:
In post 279, SirCakez wrote:
In post 265, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 264, SirCakez wrote:Someone hasn't posted while on V/LA? Must be scum...
Wasn't what I was implying...

Ari tends to lurk as scum and I was suggesting to PP if they would like to see if this is him pulling that once him and TB come back.
Not you, Heartless's

LUV is pinging me
Hi Cakey! ^_^

Anti told me to talk to you because he thought you were being horsey with him. I'm having a little trouble getting a bead on you since we're really out of step in terms of reads. It mildly troubles me that we've both expressed an opinion in direct opposition to yours ( and , regarding Princess) but you apparently don't want an explanation from either of us. I know you're not a random person who's never played with us so that makes me think you're avoiding us.

Can you be any more descriptive in your Princess townread or your LUV scumread? Please?

-TTH
This post along with the following one look authentically town to me; granted, I don't know the Heartless scumgame and while I assume it's pretty tight, I feel good about them for now just based on pure towny-logic alone. For one, I don't see a world where scum bothers going after Cakes for failing to respond to opposite opinions to them; if anything, it makes the most sense for scum to either let that go since it creates more opposition, or to just call it scum like the rest of us and just jump right on the wagon.

The thing that convinces me more though is that TTH is here trying to understand Cakez motivations instead of just saying "LOLZ OBVSCUM" , attacking him for it and immediately piling on which would have been easy enough. That's a towny mindset if I've ever seen it.
In post 338, Heartless wrote:
In post 295, Klingoncelt wrote:I always Townread TTH.
I remember you from Gistou but not from anything else. :S

Up to that point I'd only made two posts: and . Were you townreading either of those? I'm a little lost on the nature of this read, mostly the described history of "always townreading" me.

-TTH
Along the same lines, questioning someone's TR on yourself because it's bullshit seems overtly towny.
In post 339, SirCakez wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 281, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:
In post 198, SirCakez wrote:How is trying too hard not scummy? What's the motivation for town to try overtly hard to look town?
Cakez, I'm concerned about your question as it's feels like a loaded one. Correct me if I'm wrong but you're asking why a townie should act...townie.

It just feels like you're saying people aren't acting scummy and you want them too.

/Gin
Yeah I'm dumping this point. I was wrong I think, too much evidence to the contrary.
In post 285, PrettyPrincess wrote:"Confirmed" is used by newer (read: bad) players the way that millennials use "literally"
As a millennial this both offends me and is also probably true
In post 292, Heartless wrote:
In post 279, SirCakez wrote:
In post 265, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 264, SirCakez wrote:Someone hasn't posted while on V/LA? Must be scum...
Wasn't what I was implying...

Ari tends to lurk as scum and I was suggesting to PP if they would like to see if this is him pulling that once him and TB come back.
Not you, Heartless's

LUV is pinging me
the SAAAAAAASS

i only saw the v/la post after i flipped the page from fire's prod post.

ari still has a reputation for being a lurksack as scum so i don't know why you would go out of your way to give me shit for that.
I'm aware of Ari's lurking as scum, I just wanted to make a joke.
In post 298, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 257, SirCakez wrote:This avoids the question
No it doesn't. You asked why you would fake your response, I said you probably couldn't help but fake it.
Not that, the "what is fake about it?" that was the initial question.

Nero scumreading me is unsurprising, probably town really as I think he'd want to keep me around for a later mislynch as scum
LUV's "I read his ISO and older games and don't think this is town!cakez" is total bullshit though, especially since it came right after I said he was pinging me
Molla's naked voting is shity too but iirc Molla never explains things
Princess's complete lack of game awareness with their vote on me for Rogue Leader is odd but I want to say it's derptown, as I think scum wouldn't want to stick out so much with trying to put someone being wagoned in a power position
I'm not really scumreading Titus anymore (she's null now) so

VOTE: AJ

P-edit: Hi TTH! I'm not avoiding you guys, I just didn't think to ask about your Princess read. TBH I can't remember why I was town reading them which isn't really a good sign so I'm going to reread them and Klingon since Klingon is being wagoned and I have no read there.
My LUV scumread was initially from how it feels like he's following the crowd (sheeping my alban scumread, sheeping a vote for Infinity rogue leader, sheeping Molla on Piper's post restriction being annoying) and then jumping to respond to a joke that wasn't aimed at him felt weird. And then his vote with some really weak reasons on me is terrible.

VOTE: AJ
Reposting this in case Fire misses my vote in the spoiler
This post is incredibly wishy washy.
In post 341, Infinity 324 wrote: But that, plus the fact that TTH convinced me that PP is scummy, making klingon a bit townier, means cakez is a better vote.
What?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #845 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 839, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 836, Aeronaut wrote:... Go on?
I thought the point was a good point, and I was wondering the same question he had

Don't know what else you want
That's basically it; I wanted to know what you liked about it in specifics.

It kind of makes me wonder though, why it is that you're so willing to let Titus be Titus now, when at the beginning of the game you were very adamant about not doing that?
In post 840, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 838, Aeronaut wrote:What?
Ok so:
PP voting Klingon
TTH convincing me PP is scummy

leads me to townread klingon more

Then:
Townreading klingon more
Cakez's scummy stuff

Leads me to want to vote cakez over klingon

Make sense?
Yeah; the way you said it was very confusing but now it makes a bit more sense to me.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Grabbing some more tea, going to finish reading this, finally, right now.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 363, Infinity 324 wrote:LUV, how do you see the difference between your town and scum meta? Do you think you could fake your town meta as scum?
What do you get out of asking this question?
In post 375, Infinity 324 wrote:Hate to say this, but "retracting" points and scumreads is more of a scum thing to do. Town usually have some gut-based thing behind their actions, and once they latch onto something they don't let go easily.
No, no, it really isn't. Town is ideally spending time pushing people so that they can garner reactions, and if those reactions look genuine, that's when they move on the next player and continue that; If you're a player who sits around on the same player doing nothing to help the gamestate, you're helping nobody.
In post 377, Aj The Epic wrote:Cakez' vote for me is actually horrendous. He's mentioned me once outside of his vote, in one sentence with no explanation. In his own post, he had other places that he looked like he wanted to go and settled with me. It's probably because only Kling/myself have been mentioned at all elsewise, even though BBMola was the only one to make any insinuations about my alignment. This is flailing of the most obvious degree.

VOTE: sircakez

For reference, this is 6 (I think). It's nine to lynch.
Well, up until this point, your posting has been entirely setup spec, sooooooo
In post 378, SirCakez wrote:
In post 374, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 373, SirCakez wrote:I'd rather talk to you about it then have you hold it over my head and refuse to discuss it.
It shouldn't matter so much to you if youre town
It annoys me precisely because I'm town. If you've ever been mislynched (and I have been literally dozens of times) then you'd get why being ignored while being scumread as town is annoying.
Kind of feeling like this is town!cakez, if I'm being honest; he's pretty engaging and I dunno, I feel like his frustration with infinity is pretty justified / genuine, especially knowing his history with getting mislynched.
In post 381, Aj The Epic wrote: Worst in the thread after we remove your iso.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I think it just comes with finding the difference between someone who's flipping and flopping just to stick with the tide, and someone who genuinely sees a good reason they could be wrong.

p-edit @inf
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 434, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 406, Drunken Piper wrote:
In post 399, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 396, Desperado wrote:Yo, Cakez wagon; you sure we can't do Kling?

I could quote 389-394 but that would seem redundant since it's on the same page and all.
Yo, you need to build a case.
In post 85, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 84, Aeronaut wrote:
V/LA for a few days at least. I'm in the ER until further notice.
:eek:

I hope you're okay.

VOTE: Indigo

Nice to meet you.
???
I don't recall ever playing with Desperado. A stranger linking to a couple posts isn't a case. He doesn't have a case. I'm Town.

I hope Aero's okay.

I wanted to Random Vote Indigo at the start of the game, but she wasn't here then. So I waited.
But, do you have reads?

(Also, thanks for caring about me <3)

In post 436, Aj The Epic wrote: It's the language in general is normally similar. The accusatory style has 2 parts that I find scummy:
First, it's broad. There's a lot left to interpretation (or bad generalizations, such as his 'iso summary' post, which is a bullshit shadetossing fest anyways.
Second, It's ALWAYS THIRD PERSON, even when he's talking to no one in particular (aka no answers/continued discussion with another user). This is a way to discourage discussion between the user and the accused.
SirCakez wrote:What's up with Aero popping in to say he was catching up then dodging out?
Who's he asking? Not Aero, but the rest of the users. Why would the rest of the users have an answer? This isn't MEANT to generate anything but suspicion.
I mean, it's not really shade-tossing if he's outright calling you scum. I'm also feeling like your assumption that SC talking in the third person is him trying to discourage discussion with you is pretty reachy, and so are your reasons for voting SC as far as I can see.
In post 442, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:This game is boring. How dare you people make Star Wars boring!

Not really liking LUV, and I completely do not buy Drunken Piper's post restriction. It looks a LOT like something fabricated to excuse minimal content.

Drunken Piper, please discuss your restriction, or confirm that you're just dicking around.

VOTE: Drunken Piper

Pine
This seems like a post that's.... out of place? Like, it would have made more sense to be hounding people about their post restriction on page 5 or so, and not now when there's a lot more to work with.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 450, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:
In post 445, Heartless wrote:well his title is "couplet typer" so i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this is a posting gimmick
Oh. That does explain things.

That's irritating.

VOTE: LUV

LUV is mostly a gut read. It's based on a broad reading of their ISO, nothing specific. Sorry, it's a boring game, people are playing things close to the vest, and Titus has been reasonable lately.
I feel as if you could do things to make it not-boring though.
In post 462, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:Okay, serious answer - everything you're doing seems calculated to be safe and inoffensive. Like you're trying not to be noticed, like you're trying not to ruffle feathers. Not one thing individually says that, but your vote patterns and calm but unproductive attitude does.
Alright, I do agree with this assesment of LUV; at the same time, I feel like there are more people that this could apply to.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:46 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 510, Firebringer wrote:
mastina replaces PrettyPrincess. Please welcome her.
Hi mastina!
In post 512, mastina wrote:
In post 442, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:This game is boring. How dare you people make Star Wars boring!
Not really liking LUV, and I completely do not buy Drunken Piper's post restriction. It looks a LOT like something fabricated to excuse minimal content.
Drunken Piper, please discuss your restriction, or confirm that you're just dicking around.
VOTE: Drunken Piper
Pine
First instinct says this is scum Pine, will have to read to be sure.
I'm curious to know where you stand with this now given your history; Pine's post here is definitely sort of off, though.
In post 514, mastina wrote:(Would definitely also leader-vote Drunken Piper. Probably would do the same for Heartless, but I need to make sure this isn't their scumgame.)
Any reason why, though? If anything, rogue leader DP means that everyone's gotta talk in limericks all night.
In post 537, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:Okay no, seriously. How did you judge RVS votes as town/scum?
You'd be surprised at what you can judge from RVS.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Now having said that, if mastina's going to try to throw out hard townreads and scumreads for shit said in RVS, then that's bs; but as far as first impressions and starting reads go, rvs can be pretty helpful.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 582, mastina wrote:
In post 549, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why do you have Aero and Indigo so high?
Because they're town, yo.
Yeah, what was so town about me coming in and quoting star wars? at least like 40 other people did that.
In post 600, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 482, Desperado wrote:
In post 433, Klingoncelt wrote:Unless the hydra runs through the thread screaming "I'm SCUM!!!!" at the top of their lungs, I'll townread them by default.
Seriously guys I'm not lynching anyone else today. Everything Kling says is scum 101.
I don't take kindly to strangers throwing shade on me.

Go to my profile and read through my ISO.

The come back and ask some questions.

Then make a case. (Except you won't be able to because I'm Town.)

Then try to get everyone to follow you. (And they wont because I'm Town.)
I mean, no, it's not really throwing shade if he's also voting you and advocating for your lynch but w/e

Also, you insisting that desp go find stuff in your ISO and ask you questions instead of you doing things this game just makes me think you're a lot more concerned with doing
something
instead of doing something that's going to move the game forward.
In post 602, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 507, Desperado wrote:@ Everyone who isn't voting a Rogue Leader at the moment...why?

Particular emphasis on Kling, who has nothing but townreads, including two that already have votes, but isn't voting.
I'm voting for Indigo. It was at first a sort of belated RVS, but now that they want replaced I'm getting suspicious.

You know what? The way you're acting - I would not be at all surprised to see you flip Traitor.

You should have tried that on a Scum player, though.

VOTE: Desperado
... Are you saying you think he's a traitor, like the role? Either way, this vote is not a very good one.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:39 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 633, mastina wrote:
In post 609, Infinity 324 wrote:Ooh, that's a bad vote klingon.
Yes it was; no, that doesn't mean Klingoncelt is scum. Ironically enough, quite the opposite.
So... what, does she play town-optimally as scum?

no

(why are you townreading someone for making a bad vote? even if it's in her meta to make bad votes, that definitely doesn't make her more town)
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:39 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 665, The Thinker wrote:Legit reading this game later tn. Sorry for the delay all! <3

- Ari
Oh hi Ari, I didn't even realize you were in this game. ~rad~
In post 697, Titus wrote:That vc is a steaming pile of shit. Infinity is scum.
Why's that? Is it still from that boring overreaction thing from page two, or do you have some other reasoning? Otherwise I'm not seeing what you're seeing.
In post 749, Klingoncelt wrote:I'm amazed that everyone hasn't auto-sheeped Mastina.

VOTE: Pine-A-Tonics
... um, why? Mastina up to this point hasn't really done anything that's crazy-town.

Also aren't you voting a confirmed-scum-traitor at this point?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1744 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Hey peeps, if I don't get to this by tomorrow I'll have FB replace; school's been kicking my ass ALREADY.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1746 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Oh did I already get replaced? :/
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1748 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Swag
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1983 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Sadly need to replace

School hit me harder already than I thought this semester (and it's like syllabus week), and I guess I really should focus on that. Good luck! I love all of you.
2023 W/L | 1-0

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”