Mini 1855: Questionable Content Mafia - Game Over!

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1583 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

64 pages, eh? I won't be able to be all caught up, but I'll try to be by tomorrow.

BTW, I'm not scum.
And I'll stick to that story!
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1584 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

So I just got past the eighth page and I'm surprised to have no opinion of anyone who is still alive. The only thing I'm noticing is my surprise that MagnaIllusions is still alive. That's a risky move for scum to keep alive, unless he is scum. I'll check back in tomorrow on Page 9.

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1588 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:39 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1586, Shadow_step wrote:Kuroi what exactly is the point of saying that you are not scum?
It' a cute intro. Leave it at that.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1591 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1590, Socrates wrote:
In post 1588, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1586, Shadow_step wrote:Kuroi what exactly is the point of saying that you are not scum?
It' a cute intro. Leave it at that.
Camn did this more or less the whole game. Shadow should have seen at least some of that by now.
Judging me based on others is definitely not a good idea.
So I doubt I'll catch up tonight, but I should be before the weekend.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1592 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

More reading:
- Townie points from MOI although he's quite difficult to read. His first point in 206 is odd. I haven't seen him so outraged based off poor grammar. And this is coming from me, the grammar lord himself.
- Socrates' 241 gave me a scum vibe since it was less town-motivated and more dismissive than something I'd imagine from town.
- Dunnstrall is throwing his votes on page 13 like they're candy? wtf?
- Camn's 418 is actually pretty good.
- 521 is reminding me of Spyrex's lurking, which I don't like.
- Page 22 makes me believe Dunn might be town, because he's acting believably scummy.
- 598, and unprovoked! I kind of really think you're scum!
- 603 I'm struggling if this is protecting of scum, but I'll take it.

I'll stop here, at the end of page 25.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:20 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Picking up the prod.
I've been sleeping like crazy trying to get not-sick.
I'll catch up when I can.

Sorry guys.
Especially for those who already want me dead. :-p

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1612 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm sick and didn't get much time to do this. I'm at Page 37 now.
In post 678, SpyreX wrote:I'm voting ari and i want the claims done gosh why this when I've been drinking
Filler.
In post 689, Dunnstral wrote:Wow nice list!!! 10/10
I don't like this. Seems to be grandstanding. However, if this is scum, it points to MoI possibly not being scum. He advises his buddies against grandstanding.
In post 700, Aristophanes wrote:Hammer!

VOTE: Ari
This was stupid.
In post 801, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You talked with us in the Mafia QT plenty of times that game, I don't remember you being that far V/LA. I remember it being mostly Katsuki using that as an excuse to lurk.

Besides, you're the type of player who would absolutely kill Nacho last night. Your faux sentimentality is betraying your motivations.
Shadow, you're lucky I'll consider your actions because this would be enough for me to want to vote LDD.
In post 871, Socrates wrote:the fuck is this game.
In post 892, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Full claim or you die, Lui. I will not play games with you.

Vote: Lui

L-1
...in a game of Mafia.
In post 897, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Well let’s get the important part out of the way first …

VOTE: Lil Uzi
WIFOM, whether intentional or inadvertent.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1623 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:21 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

At the end of Page 45.
In post 911, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So time to look for crumbs of Jae’s Night 1 investigation …

Here’s the scoop on why I hammered LUV – his claimed role I didn’t see possible in the scope of the game. See I am Bulletproof – no X shot or whatever. Full BP. So I felt that LUV claiming himself to be immune to Nightkills and able to hand out a 1-Shot BP was inordinately overkill.

So this is an important reason why lying as Town is bad which I hope LUV takes to heart.

Anyway I claimed since there is no chance I’m getting shot by scum after yesterday.

Also ...

VOTE: Camn

I'll lay out why I think this in a later post ...
In post 912, Socrates wrote:
vote: Magna

Jae clearly breadcrumbed investigating Pisskop. He's town.

Magna's reasoning for hammer Uzi is fucking godawful. The mod refusing the confirm the presence of a third party is evidence of a third party?! That's VI logic, and he's no VI.

The only thing that gives me pause is that Uzi apparently WAS lying about being Ascetic, but I have no idea how Magna could know this other than being Ascetic himself. In which case, why the fuck didn't HE claim Ascetic day 1 if he thought that was the pro-town thing to do?

Prev-Edit: Magna, How does your BP interact with poison? I forget how that tends to work.

And your case on Camn better be fucking rock solid, because your snipes at her was as bad as she herself was saying.
This doesn't seem to be scum theater.
In post 913, pisskop wrote:Ummm Im a fucking Innocent child
LOL. WHERE? WHO SAID THAT? DS did not say that. I'm surprised only Camn said anything about this.
In post 1100, SpyreX wrote:Camn you're killin me here cause its mechanically clear what happened.

@mod:
Hypothetically, if a gunsmith checked someone with the potential to kill, but not the ability currently what result would they get.
Asking the mod these questions aren't giving you any town points.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1626 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm not fully caught up. I'm also not positive I'll be caught up by the end of the day.

Can someone please let me know (cliff notes) why a no lynch is the right move here?

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1629 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1627, pisskop wrote:Because its mathmatically sound and you have no clue what you are doing?
That's not an answer.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1633 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1630, pisskop wrote:Yes it is.
You're just trolling now, aren't you?

Point me specifically to the post where the mod said you were the innocent child.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1636 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1634, pisskop wrote:Holy shit read the game like everyone else.

Like you havent even read today. Stop spending all your time in the past like youre trying to stall
VOTE: Pisskop
I've had far less things than the game had so you have little reason to skip the part where I said only a few posts ago that I'm not sure I'll be able to be caught up in time.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1639 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1637, pisskop wrote:Yea if you arent going to try go replace for me champ.
You haven't seen me trying to replace, have you?

For someone who is already supposedly caught up in this game, you aren't very knowledgeable.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1642 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1640, pisskop wrote:I dont have to be, IM FUCKING MOD CONFED YOU ASSHOLE

GO READ THE MOD< GO READ TODAY STOP BEING USELESS
I've asked you to do one damn thing. POINT TO IT.

You've failed to do that, and my vote will stay on you unless you can change that.

Start being useful, please.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1648 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1646, SpyreX wrote:Ohh my tinfoil hat says this is an excuse to not get killed
Maybe you're useful. Where did the mod say Pisskop is an innocent child?

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1650 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

OK. I found it. Pisskop is actually a shitty town then.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1652 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Right. MoI, I wasn't caught up to that point.

From what I've seen, he claimed innocent child before the mod confirmed it, which is stupid.

UNVOTE:

While you're here. Want to tell me why a no-lynch is a good idea here?

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1653, pisskop wrote:Just read. You dont get an opinion

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

ther

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1658 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

At the top of Page 54.
In post 1132, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1131, camn wrote:I mean... If we can't lynch pisskop...let's lynch Magna.

His case on me is essentially, "Nah."
He thinks I'm lying about being a Vig...except I'm a FREAKING YF-29 VECTORED-THRUST STRIKE DRONE...., and odds are I will just prove it tonight.
He is actually pushing to lynch me just assuming there will only be one kill..instead of waiting till tomorrow and knowing for sure.
Why? Cuz I'm gonna shoot him or one of his scum mates in the face, which crimps his style.

So fuck it.
Plus he talks too much.
If you don't lynch Camn for being an
obv-scum
after this post I don't think there is hope for any of the remaining players in this game.

1. May makes ZERO sense as a Vig since she is an Ex-Con Robot who was introduced being paroled from Robot Jail. Hell the body she was given was literally falling apart and had mismatching skin tones. The whole "Vector Foxtrot Spam Drone" shit is just posturing and bad posturing at that.

2. The bolded is pure scum slip which shows she knows I'm not scum. How you ask? Look at what she says - she's going to shoot me or "one of my scum mates". That slip right there is very telling. How the hell in a 12 player game do I have multiple partners for her to shoot when Aristo is already dead? Hmmmm? She's floating a 4 person scum team out of 12 players. Nope on a rope, not happening. So Camn in her bluster spam accidentally leaked that she knows I'm Town since the only way there are two scum left aside from me is for me to be Town.

3. Again - if Camn isn't lynched today and only 1 kill occurs - don't be Newbs and not lynch her.

4. Remember her "I needed approval from Jae so I didn't shoot N2 which would have proven myself blah blah blah" explanation? Doesn't match up to the super confident "IMMMA VIG THE SKUMZ" we see above. Since she's just flailing regarding her claim in hopes of escaping the noose.

CONFIRM VOTE: CAMN THE OBV-SCUM
So I'm waffling between MoI trying to gain townie points by being so sure on something and ending up wrong or honestly he seriously shattering his own ego.
In post 1287, camn wrote:You know what?
I was just going into refute Magna's posts... But then I realized that I already had...And that I can't take his hypocrisy anymore.

'No U'? His responses to my responses are literally the word 'Nah."
And calling me schoolyard is actually such a bummer that I don't give a shit anymore.

He wins. Big long posts shouting the same shit over and over...Great. I don't have the heart to repeat myself.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: camn
That should be L-1
I'm sure LLD will come out of hiding to hammer. 'Pull a Beetleguese', so to speak.

The scumteam is Magna and LLD, IMO.
Please lynch them
What the fuck is it about people voting themselves?

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1659, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Kuroi
– well I was wrong on Camn but at least I didn’t vote the Mod confirmed IC … Lol
Fuck. You caught me as scum.
Bamboozled again.
In post 1652, KuroiXHF wrote:While you're here. Want to tell me why a no-lynch is a good idea here?
This isn’t rocket science Kuroi – just Mafia Basics 101.

Pisskop is the only universal Town read (being an IC and all) and being BP will not die. Thus whoever gets killed is narrowing the scum pool for the remaining Townies.[/quote]
1. You're not confirmed BP.
2. Pisskop will probably die tonight. I see no reason why they wouldn't do that.
The rest is simple math. 6 alive with 2 scum means MYLO. No lynching moves that to LYLO without losing an obvious Town read. And means that scum can be lynched at the 5 alive 3 to lynch threshold without bussing which is impossible at the 6 alive 4 to lynch threshold.

Why don’t you inherently understand this with your level of experience?
We'll have six tomorrow, which will put us in a bad position. Five would be better because we'd have the lower possibility of being wrong and hitting town.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 911, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So time to look for crumbs of Jae’s Night 1 investigation …

Here’s the scoop on why I hammered LUV – his claimed role I didn’t see possible in the scope of the game. See I am Bulletproof – no X shot or whatever. Full BP. So I felt that LUV claiming himself to be immune to Nightkills and able to hand out a 1-Shot BP was inordinately overkill.

So this is an important reason why lying as Town is bad which I hope LUV takes to heart.

Anyway I claimed since there is no chance I’m getting shot by scum after yesterday.

Also ...

VOTE: Camn

I'll lay out why I think this in a later post ...
YOU claimed to be bulletproof.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1669 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1668, Titus wrote:If the IC wants to claim bulletproof, let him. Who cares if it's honest or not but scum?
I was worried about MoI claiming bulletproof.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1681 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

You've got to be kidding me.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1712 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:46 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

No Lynch

It's going to end out this way.

Pretty sure MoI is scum, though.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1726 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Can't tell if Socrates is legitimately pissed or grandstanding.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1731 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1728, Socrates wrote:
KuroiXHF wrote:Can't tell if Socrates is legitimately pissed or grandstanding.
Oh, I assure you, it is the former. I'm going to now walk away from my computer to go cool off.
Titus wrote:Is there another missing nightkill?
No.
The fact that you responded did not reassure me. If anything, it may have worked in the other direction.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1741 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:53 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

VOTE: MoI

I agree with Titus on this. I think Socrates and MoI is the scum team, but I'm not quite sure I can get the Socrates push I'd like, and I'm more confident in MoI scum.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1747 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:25 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

So we're scum because we think you're scum?

This makes a ton of sense.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1752 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:41 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1750, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1747, KuroiXHF wrote:So we're scum because we think you're scum?

This makes a ton of sense.
It is possible you are just your normal bad Town Kuroi but Titus is obv-scum. Probably given Socrates's hammer he is her partner.
Well now I'm sure you're town. I don't take you for this kind of troll.

However, just because I'm wrong doesn't make me a bad player, and I know Socrates is scum from his hammer.

Keep in mind, I'm town but don't know anything. I can only react to what I read from everyone else.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”