Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10425 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10327, MathBlade wrote:Or Maxous was fucking ascetic as mentioned.
That's as good a theory as any. If it's not mod confirmed it is just a theory.. a proposition, not a fact. It was MAXOUS who suggested he was ascetic, yet he also suggested he was BP. What are the chances that there TWO BP roles in the game do you reckon?? Yes, I thought so...

So, if we opt to believe Maxous you are most likely lying! If we opt to believe your BP claim then Maxous was the one lying, and if he was lying about his BP he might as well have been lying about being ascetic, and it could have been done to cover up for Gio, yes.. which makes Gio scum I acknowledge, but then Gio is also protecting you so you are scum.

You see, every scenario I try to consider ends up with you being scum in it. You could be scum with Nahdia, or you could be scum with Gio, or you could be scum with both of them, or you could be scum with Nahdia while Ank is the SK, but the one thing in common in all of these theories is that you are scum.

Now ENOUGH WITH SETUP SPECULATION, and let's do the good old scum hunting thing. X defends Y and pushes A & B. A knows he's Town and Town reads B. They both vote Y and Y flips red. It is only natural that A now turns to X who claims to have an infallible logic and heavily scum read them. You try to switch places with me here and see if you would think twice about lynching me had I been the one defending Cakez AND pushing you instead 9while acknowledging you are likely Town no less), let alone having been the one SCUM CAKEZ picked to give toys to, not once but twice or thrice.

I will ask you one more time: WHY would SCUM give YOU .. ANYTHING? Why would Scum hand "Town" a Tracker shot? Why would they give them a Neapolitan shot? Was there a third toy you got? I don't recall and I'm too lazy to actually look it up, so I'll settle for these 2. EXPLAIN what the scum motive is in handing "Town" (or more to it, someone who is not from the same faction) a Neapolitan check and a Tracker ability? DO NOT DEFLECT. DO NOT CHANGE THE SUBJECT. THESE ARE STRAIGHT FORWARD QUESTIONS AND I WANT STRAIGHT FORWARD ANSWERS.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10426 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:30 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 10359, Ankamius wrote:Oh my god.

We've already proven that Miller doesn't use the most standard variant, so we cannot assume that any other modifier used in the game is using the most standard variant either.
You're also assuming that the player you keep insisting is scum had to have been telling the truth, even though it is entirely possible that Maxous wanted to be lynched and covered for Giovanni.
This, right here. This is what I've been thinking reading up to this post.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #10427 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Nahdia »

oh boy howdy i'm finally going to die tonight? thank GOD.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10428 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10425, Almost50 wrote:
In post 10327, MathBlade wrote:Or Maxous was fucking ascetic as mentioned.
That's as good a theory as any. If it's not mod confirmed it is just a theory.. a proposition, not a fact. It was MAXOUS who suggested he was ascetic, yet he also suggested he was BP. What are the chances that there TWO BP roles in the game do you reckon?? Yes, I thought so...

So, if we opt to believe Maxous you are most likely lying! If we opt to believe your BP claim then Maxous was the one lying, and if he was lying about his BP he might as well have been lying about being ascetic, and it could have been done to cover up for Gio, yes.. which makes Gio scum I acknowledge, but then Gio is also protecting you so you are scum.

You see, every scenario I try to consider ends up with you being scum in it. You could be scum with Nahdia, or you could be scum with Gio, or you could be scum with both of them, or you could be scum with Nahdia while Ank is the SK, but the one thing in common in all of these theories is that you are scum.

Now ENOUGH WITH SETUP SPECULATION, and let's do the good old scum hunting thing. X defends Y and pushes A & B. A knows he's Town and Town reads B. They both vote Y and Y flips red. It is only natural that A now turns to X who claims to have an infallible logic and heavily scum read them. You try to switch places with me here and see if you would think twice about lynching me had I been the one defending Cakez AND pushing you instead 9while acknowledging you are likely Town no less), let alone having been the one SCUM CAKEZ picked to give toys to, not once but twice or thrice.

I will ask you one more time: WHY would SCUM give YOU .. ANYTHING? Why would Scum hand "Town" a Tracker shot? Why would they give them a Neapolitan shot? Was there a third toy you got? I don't recall and I'm too lazy to actually look it up, so I'll settle for these 2. EXPLAIN what the scum motive is in handing "Town" (or more to it, someone who is not from the same faction) a Neapolitan check and a Tracker ability? DO NOT DEFLECT. DO NOT CHANGE THE SUBJECT. THESE ARE STRAIGHT FORWARD QUESTIONS AND I WANT STRAIGHT FORWARD ANSWERS.

I suggested ascetic when I replaced in. Stop suggesting they made it up.

Defending someone means they have a read. It is townie to not go with the group mentality and stick to your guns. You X Y push shit is wine and means nothing.

I got toys twice not thrice both after N5.

Andrius who is JaeReed is conf town and got toys twice.

I got the toys because if he didn't give them to me because I was widely townread post Maxous lynch it would be a scumclaim.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10429 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10427, Nahdia wrote:oh boy howdy i'm finally going to die tonight? thank GOD.
I wish I could die tonight but instead I have to do this thing called play to wincon and not be mislynched and point people towards scum. So tomorrow once people recalibrate people will realize I am Town.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10430 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:36 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 10388, Ankamius wrote:UNVOTE: Mathblade

I want hammer.
What do you get when you do?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10431 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10426, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 10359, Ankamius wrote:Oh my god.

We've already proven that Miller doesn't use the most standard variant, so we cannot assume that any other modifier used in the game is using the most standard variant either.
You're also assuming that the player you keep insisting is scum had to have been telling the truth, even though it is entirely possible that Maxous wanted to be lynched and covered for Giovanni.
This, right here. This is what I've been thinking reading up to this post.
Again this cannot be the case. If it were Gio never paints Maxous as ascetic in the first place on D2.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10432 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10430, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 10388, Ankamius wrote:UNVOTE: Mathblade

I want hammer.
What do you get when you do?

I wouldn't trust a thing Ank says.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10433 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:42 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Didn't you at one time say that PV had to be a 3P?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10434 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

Odds are 100% I am. Can't speak to Maxous's but I find it likely so N5 shit doesn't go off early and PV/A50/Ank has an SK amongst them.

By the same token 2 BP
Can ask two millers
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10435 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10433, BigYoshiFan wrote:Didn't you at one time say that PV had to be a 3P?
That was before N5 shit was proven to be a flip of alignment only with SirCakez flip.

Everyone now has a confirmed role now it is a matter of alignment.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10436 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10337, MathBlade wrote:This role modifier is considered Normal on mafiascum.net. An Ascetic role cannot be targeted by anything other than a kill.
A role attempting to target an Ascetic should be seen doing so by Trackers and Motion Detectors.
Investigative roles (Cops, Role Cops, Watchers, etc) should receive "no result" if attempting to investigate an Ascetic role.

Untargetable meaning Gio doesn't die
The bolded tells me they DO target the Ascetic, but their action is ROLEBLOCKED. The CAN be seen as TARGETING the Ascetic, thus the TARGETING does occur.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10437 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

But not followers. They get no result and because it is not targeted (the prior sentence) weak doesn't trigger. Omg are we reading the same paragraph??

Cannot be targeted is cannot be targeted but are seen doing so. Wtf? Like seriously the whole point of ascetic is lack of target.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10438 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

It literally says Ascetic cannot be targeted.

That means weak cannot fucking fire as it doesn't have a target.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10439 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:48 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

If I think I'm understanding what you're saying, then you're making conclusions assuming that you're town and that Maxous did not want to be lynched. I don't know... maybe the optimal play for the scumteam was to have Maxous lynched. You're pushing these assumptions and forcing them as "facts" and it is confusing the shit out of me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10440 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10439, BigYoshiFan wrote:If I think I'm understanding what you're saying, then you're making conclusions assuming that you're town and that Maxous did not want to be lynched. I don't know... maybe the optimal play for the scumteam was to have Maxous lynched. You're pushing these assumptions and forcing them as "facts" and it is confusing the shit out of me.
I am town is a fact. To you no. To me yes.

Why would a scumteam of Gio and Cakez that had 0 suspicion come in and lynch Maxous? Furthermore a me+Gio+Cakez team not lynch Narna there?

Yes I am assuming Maxous didn't want to be lynched.
If it was the optimal play for Maxous to be lynched explain not a single one of them pushing Maxous even after I replaced in and pushed Maxous.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10441 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10368, MathBlade wrote:So SirCakez was converted N5

GREAT! Now we're getting somewhere. He then gave you TWO checks. YOU.. not anyone else. He was lynched and he flipped red and the game didn't end, meaning he was not the last scum in the game. Now why would he give YOU stuff and not his own buddies?

Wait! If you already responded to my previous post you need not repeat yourself. I have yet to get to that point, so bear with me.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10442 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10441, Almost50 wrote:
In post 10368, MathBlade wrote:So SirCakez was converted N5

GREAT! Now we're getting somewhere. He then gave you TWO checks. YOU.. not anyone else. He was lynched and he flipped red and the game didn't end, meaning he was not the last scum in the game. Now why would he give YOU stuff and not his own buddies?

Wait! If you already responded to my previous post you need not repeat yourself. I have yet to get to that point, so bear with me.
Yes because on N5 not doing so is a scum claim.
N6 is because if he doesn't I don't townread him anymore and that is his only hope of not being mislynched. I said I was wavering in the hood and there was a plan to confirm Nahdia that required them to give me a toy. Again not doing so is scum claiming since he wasn't in the hood and didn't know the plan fell apart.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10443 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

SirCakez was leashed.

SirCakez had to be converted N5 which means at the start of the game there were likely only two maybe three antitowns. I have a hunch on the third but it isn't based in fact so leaving that aside for the moment. An SK likely Ank and Maxous.

That is it. It is why there were struggles with mislynches. Then we finally lynch Maxous and then SirCakez + X others turn into a faction of Not town but can't kill and Ank keeps killing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10444 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 7164, SirCakez wrote:@math I think it's Gio/Narna/A50/Max/one of the lurkers (prob the massive slot)

VOTE: maxous
Actually, SirCakez DID vote Maxous and did not unvote up to Maxous' lynch.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10445 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 7154, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:Also, for the record, I was the first one to mention that the results received are/might be shaky.
In post 7105, SirCakez wrote: Why do you want to be lynched????
For the same reason that I wouldn't have a problem lynching Narna at the time of my vote taking into account the game-state back then, which is the same reason I had advocated for my lynch as a Townie in a game where I replaced in a very scummy slot;

I belive that Town as a whole > Each individual Townie. If flipping a Townie (myself included) helps the Town to overall gamesolve, then I am ok with it.

Not much discussion is going on. There are no valid counter-theories to Mathblade's, so

VOTE: Maxous
So did Gio, he didn't unvote up to Maxous' lynch either.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10446 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Uhhhhhh, weird coincidence or something scum-related?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10447 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10444, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 7164, SirCakez wrote:@math I think it's Gio/Narna/A50/Max/one of the lurkers (prob the massive slot)

VOTE: maxous
Actually, SirCakez DID vote Maxous and did not unvote up to Maxous' lynch.
That is only after severe hand wrangling and didn't push it.

And note there is still no way SirCakez out Maxous as a lair if SirCakez knows Maxous is scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10448 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10446, BigYoshiFan wrote:Uhhhhhh, weird coincidence or something scum-related?
No valid counter theories. Again because there is nothing to counter a caught liar. He was confirmed not Town. I was going to keep going til he was lynched and even with him claiming it was hard to get a majority because Narna was so goddamn entrenched.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10449 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 10446, BigYoshiFan wrote:Uhhhhhh, weird coincidence or something scum-related?
By this, I mean neither of them were included to have voted Maxous in Skull's VC of Maxous' lynch.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”