Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10500 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 10497, MathBlade wrote:Willing to keep fighting serious even though I am just waiting for someone to vote me serious so then Ank doesn't get hammers serious.

There were very few if any antitowns at the start of the game.
You're actually gonna self-vote so Ank can't hammer. Wow.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10501 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

No one else is going to be the lynch. I am mislynched either way. I suspect Ank is 3P and not Town. It is literally the last thing I can do to help Town.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10502 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This game insists on misgendering me
Insists on inventing bullshit theories not supported my mechanics
Insists on treating Ank as above scrutiny because "miller" when there is already one miller flipped

Like the only way JaeReed is not VT is if Nahdia culted them and became a cult leader N5 which is insane. So JaeReed is conf town. Ergo Nahdia is by visiting them.

Nahdia is confirmed not killer. Gio is only cult if done on N5 in that case why does he confirm Town?

Fucking lynch Ank.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10503 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

By mechanics*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10504 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Ankamius »

You see absolutely no problem with the fact that I willingly claimed Chara without any provocation in the neighborhood, combined with the fact that I also claimed that my role revolves around kills at the same time?

You see absolutely no problem with the fact that the setup is completely and utterly broken beyond belief if I get lynched day one? Especially since the very first thing I did when the game began was claim modifiers that tend to be policy lynched before LyLo (aka Hated)?

You see absolutely no problem with the fact that I forcefully put my own skin on the line for Shiro when she had a guilty result claimed on her?

You see absolutely no problem with the fact that I was outwardly scumreading Maxous for around 2 day phases, then started arguing against his lynch only after he was confirmed to not be able to win with town?
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10505 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Nahdia is confirmed town for visiting Jae? I must leave now, and I'm sorry if this is an incredibly stupid question.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10506 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Confirmed not to have made the kill last night unless it's a ninja kill.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10507 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10504, Ankamius wrote:You see absolutely no problem with the fact that I willingly claimed Chara without any provocation in the neighborhood, combined with the fact that I also claimed that my role revolves around kills at the same time?

You see absolutely no problem with the fact that the setup is completely and utterly broken beyond belief if I get lynched day one? Especially since the very first thing I did when the game began was claim modifiers that tend to be policy lynched before LyLo (aka Hated)?

You see absolutely no problem with the fact that I forcefully put my own skin on the line for Shiro when she had a guilty result claimed on her?

You see absolutely no problem with the fact that I was outwardly scumreading Maxous for around 2 day phases, then started arguing against his lynch only after he was confirmed to not be able to win with town?
You see no problem with how I substantiated infinite bulletproof when under no pressure to do so?
Answer to your question you're a liar.

You see no problem with just assuming I am scum when everyone has a decoy?
Answer to your question you are a liar but you would be a 1 shot lynchproof liar. Or it turns into a mafia game without kills. That is a thing and they have to race to find Maxous.

You see no problem with how I stuck my head out for Narna after the Shiro town flip?
You have to play both sides.

Because you needed what ever happened afterward to befriend you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10508 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10502, MathBlade wrote:Insists on treating Ank as above scrutiny because "miller" when there is already one miller flipped
When did this happen?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10509 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Claiming miller underneath no pressure to do so doesn't make you Town. It just makes you someone with a scum aligned check would avoid. Shiro however should have checked you because that isn't a scum aligned check.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10510 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10508, Ankamius wrote:
In post 10502, MathBlade wrote:Insists on treating Ank as above scrutiny because "miller" when there is already one miller flipped
When did this happen?
The entire fucking game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10511 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10437, MathBlade wrote:But not followers. They get no result and because it is not targeted (the prior sentence) weak doesn't trigger. Omg are we reading the same paragraph??

Cannot be targeted is cannot be targeted but are seen doing so. Wtf? Like seriously the whole point of ascetic is lack of target.
I can't believe you're that obtuse. ANY FUCKING ROLE that TARGETS AN ASCETIC.. would be TRACKED OR MOTION DETECTED as HAVING TARGETED THE ASCETIC.
ANY ROLE
. Now I don't care if that
OTHER ROLE
would not be detected "performing an action" on said Ascetic. That's IRRELEVANT.

The FOLLOWER .. TARGETTING AN ASCETIC .. WOULD BE TRACKED TO THAT ASCETIC.. BY A FUCKING TRACKER, and THUS .. THE FOLLOWER DID TARGET THE ACSETIC.. THEN THEY GOT ROLEBLOCKED. IF WE HAD A TRACKER THEY WOULD HAVE TOLD US THEY TRACKED GIO TO MAXOUS REGARDLESS OF THE RESULT GIO GETS.

This is what the wiki says. "Any role targeting the ascetic would be seen as doing so by a Tracker or a Motion Detector" thus the "targeting" part occurs, but not the actual action because THAT is what gets roleblocked.

In other words: Gio leaves home at night and does arrive to Maxous place. That's the targeting part. He then tries to find out what Maxous has been up to. That's the action part. He fails. That's the Ascetic/Roleblock part.

Now being weak would "normally" make him die once he arrives at Maxous place regardless. THAT was not the case. However, we do know that if he is truthful that the targeting did occur, thus it's a non-standard weak modifier that's in use. That or Gio is lying.

Now if you still can't get it I suggest you request to replace out because this is becoming too much for me to handle, quite honestly. Like, not a single statement do you interpret accurately for the whole damn day is way too much to take. Whether you're doing it on purpose or if you really can't speak English like AT ALL isn't the problem here. The problem is the fact that it IS happening, and the game is seriously no longer fun when one cannot communicate with you not even on the level of a 5 year old.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10512 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Again you can insult me and put it in all caps but it doesn't change facts. Gio is weak and would not have died there.

No role targets an ascetic it is untargetable. That is it. Therefore Gio doesn't die. And Gio is therefore opposite alignments as Maxous and therefore has to be Town until N5 or later.

I will not replace out because you don't understand mechanics.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #10513 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Nahdia »

if i was a mod resolving actions i wouldn't have a weak death trigger if the user was roleblocked. just saying.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10514 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You can vote me and I hammer or you can continue your bullshit which people will see as bullshit when I flip town.

Period.

Or you can convince people Gio is a better lynch of which I will take no part except to deny Ank hammers as I don't trust him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10515 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10513, Nahdia wrote:if i was a mod resolving actions i wouldn't have a weak death trigger if the user was roleblocked. just saying.
I would not have a weak trigger when it doesn't target. Weak requires a target and an ascetic cannot be targeted.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10516 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Does anyone not realize the convenience of this NOW? Not when Gio first proposed it? Cmon this is such a horrible setup job it is bullshit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10517 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10442, MathBlade wrote:Yes because on N5 not doing so is a scum claim.
How so??
In post 10442, MathBlade wrote:N6 is because if he doesn't I don't townread him anymore and that is his only hope of not being
mislynched
Guys, I officially give up. They still call it a mislynch and expect anyone to take them seriously. I must've been the definition of a lunatic to have evn tried to reason with Math under the circumstances. I'm stepping out of this thread before I say something I will regret later on.

See you later.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10518 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10517, Almost50 wrote:
In post 10442, MathBlade wrote:Yes because on N5 not doing so is a scum claim.
How so??
In post 10442, MathBlade wrote:N6 is because if he doesn't I don't townread him anymore and that is his only hope of not being
mislynched
Guys, I officially give up. They still call it a mislynch and expect anyone to take them seriously. I must've been the definition of a lunatic to have evn tried to reason with Math under the circumstances. I'm stepping out of this thread before I say something I will regret later on.

See you later.
Because I was the spear head of the Maxous lynch. I was so obvTown my ass displayed it proudly.

Fuck autocorrect on the last one. It should have said lynched and I didn't notice. The proper word there should be lynched. That was a mistake.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10519 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10511, Almost50 wrote:
In post 10437, MathBlade wrote:But not followers. They get no result and because it is not targeted (the prior sentence) weak doesn't trigger. Omg are we reading the same paragraph??

Cannot be targeted is cannot be targeted but are seen doing so. Wtf? Like seriously the whole point of ascetic is lack of target.
I can't believe you're that obtuse. ANY FUCKING ROLE that TARGETS AN ASCETIC.. would be TRACKED OR MOTION DETECTED as HAVING TARGETED THE ASCETIC.
ANY ROLE
. Now I don't care if that
OTHER ROLE
would not be detected "performing an action" on said Ascetic. That's IRRELEVANT.

The FOLLOWER .. TARGETTING AN ASCETIC .. WOULD BE TRACKED TO THAT ASCETIC.. BY A FUCKING TRACKER, and THUS .. THE FOLLOWER DID TARGET THE ACSETIC.. THEN THEY GOT ROLEBLOCKED. IF WE HAD A TRACKER THEY WOULD HAVE TOLD US THEY TRACKED GIO TO MAXOUS REGARDLESS OF THE RESULT GIO GETS.

This is what the wiki says. "Any role targeting the ascetic would be seen as doing so by a Tracker or a Motion Detector" thus the "targeting" part occurs, but not the actual action because THAT is what gets roleblocked.

In other words: Gio leaves home at night and does arrive to Maxous place. That's the targeting part. He then tries to find out what Maxous has been up to. That's the action part. He fails. That's the Ascetic/Roleblock part.

Now being weak would "normally" make him die once he arrives at Maxous place regardless. THAT was not the case. However, we do know that if he is truthful that the targeting did occur, thus it's a non-standard weak modifier that's in use. That or Gio is lying.

Now if you still can't get it I suggest you request to replace out because this is becoming too much for me to handle, quite honestly. Like, not a single statement do you interpret accurately for the whole damn day is way too much to take. Whether you're doing it on purpose or if you really can't speak English like AT ALL isn't the problem here. The problem is the fact that it IS happening, and the game is seriously no longer fun when one cannot communicate with you not even on the level of a 5 year old.

The wiki clearly states the ascetic is untargetable. Set aside the results a tracker would get. It is why ascetics always claim D1. It is so Town doesn't get bit in the ass by discrepancies. The ascetic is untargetable which means weak would not fire.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10520 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You can vote me if you like or insult me but if I am in a normal game with weak and ascetic interacting I always would have weak live and have no regrets about it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10521 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 10420, Nahdia wrote:
In post 10417, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10385, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 10360, MathBlade wrote:Otherwise SirCakez stays silent and then we have "proof" Nahdia's Jailkeep works.

So the only way Gio is scum is if he was converted on N5. Not before which means Maxous was ascetic.
I don't care if her jailkeep works.

I care she can't kill. Making her not scum.
Which after my mislynch Nahdia is confirmed not to have killed CFJ.
no see i could be a special magic ninja that shows as visiting someone other than who i kill.
Stop that. There are perfectly logical reasons why you can be scum.

You could have been recruited after Maxous lynch (therefore rendering Narna's check moot).
SirCakez flipped with his role being Inventor, so you probably kept your jailkeep.
MathBlade made it very clear who they were tracking yesterday and that they had a tracker from SirCakez (they think they didn't make it painfully obvious but they did). If you're scum there you just make the suboptimal move of jailing me and have a buddy submit the kill.

Do I think you're likely scum? Dunno, but the sarcasm really isn't helping when you could be making logical arguments. And yes, I know you probably don't feel like it, but snarky comments aren't helping. At all. Especially when you're just accepting Math's bad logic on you as for granted then in the same page saying I'm "confirmed" VT like you don't believe it. It's an inconsistency with your play because you want to be snarky.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10522 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 7744, Nahdia wrote:Okay hold up.

That message? It read "A new faction has been created.
MY FACTION."

Throw every single read you've had this game out the window. The scum faction only just got created.
VOTE: Nahdia

I still think this is a case of having too much information. Like, what exactly there pointed to the scum faction only being created rather than a cult as you'd assume from the third party coloring of the Maxous flip?

A Maxous faction could have been turning it multiball or a cult creation, yet Nahdia jumps to assume here that it's THE scum faction just being created.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10523 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Omg JaeReed why?

*dies a bit inside*

Scum Nahdia would have voted me ages ago and let me hammer.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10524 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by JaeReed »

UNVOTE:

Eh I want to think on it more. Cakez rushed to discount that theory, but it's not like that's something that couldn't have been partner interactions, I'm just not sure yet. I should read properly before jumping to casting a vote right now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”