(Mini 1858) Aeronaut's Drunken Christmas Party (Game Over!)

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1560 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Cabd »

Liek hi guys I love you all, and like LOVE you all, but not gonna lie I took this job entirely because I was promised corgi puppies, and corgis are the best breed ever according to my wife and who am I to deny that?
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1562 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1559, Aeronaut wrote:please note that his username is not an acronym and thus should not be capitalized as CABD
This is true it is even more lame than an acryonym, it's my 6 year old lazy self playing top gear for the SNES, the story is somewhere on the site, maybe my old GTKAS
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1566 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Cabd »

Yeah can we NOT do the voting thing until after I'm caught up and have obvtowned and sorted titus and laughed at mala because she drew scum and unless things have changed cant bring herself to bus for shit?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1567 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Cabd »

Dear Mala:

You drew scum neyhehehee. hahahahahahahahahhahaa.

Sincerely; Cabd
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1569 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Cabd »

Okay now that the bullshit posts are out of the way I'm gonna catch up now.

I'm also pre-claiming a provable negative utility role; not sure if my predecessor did that or not because lol who reads before replacing?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1576 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Cabd »

Hey titus did you whip out your proverbial VCA dick yet and if not why not?

I'm presuming it's one groupscum left?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1581 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Cabd »

I see.

With three flipped scum and dead town you should have an idea at least yeah?

I'm having trouble groking the mod's flavor text but i understand everything so far has been one lynch and one nightkill per cycle?

So where's the SK spec enter into this?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1586 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by Cabd »

Okay so given town power is it assumed that it's 3 groupscum 1 SK; or 4 groupscum 1 SK with town PR out the arse?

Because if it's only one left my solving hat is likely coming out of the closet and making a beeline for California.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1589 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Cabd »

I can feel the love from here. <3

That said from flips my assumption is we have an SK with standrad kill mechanics (not poison) and that they shot at/stabbed/whatever flavor was chosen at malakittens N1 to explain the missing kill. Which leaves the groupscum N1 kill but presumably everyone in the game has a PR so I'll not dig in for that quite yet.

Given the activity levels of the thread and such I presume we've got an SK who is coasting from earlier play in the game and hoping town eats itself apart.

(This is based entirely on an initial skim and is subject to change once my deep read is complete in the morning)

Back to reading up fully.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1593 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Cabd »

Oh okay my slot DID claim the post restriction that makes much more sense.

Also an aside holy shit he actually called "pissed" a bad word I wonder if he realizes what sort of policy on language MS has...
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1594 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Cabd »

I swear to Arceus if I have to give yet another moonlogic speech I'm going to die.

Drealmerz7 prolly town from days 1/2
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1597 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Cabd »

Oh boy, this is gonna be one of THOSE game days isn't it, Titus?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1603 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Cabd »

Titus how the fuck does 8:5 make sense in your head?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1608 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Cabd »

8:5 is crazy against town especially given at least one town negative utility (hi) exists.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1613 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1612, Titus wrote:and I am practically an IC
lolnope.jpg
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1618 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Cabd »

I've made role madness games with the only VT being a scumfakeclaim PERSONALLY so yes; lolnope.jpg
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1624 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Cabd »

Oh by the way assuming that it's only one nontown left I'm capable of proving my role exists as will be claimed via mod. Not that it means much but yeah.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1625 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Cabd »

Pro Titus Tip: Don't engage, ignore and talk to other people instead until she eventually moonlogics elsewhere or willingly suspends her push to stop shitting up the thread (which titus you are currently doing ffs you know better than this; if you have a case fucking make it)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1628 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Cabd »

I'm putting "Make titus shut up and make cases instead of emotional garbage" on my resume next time I go job hunting I fucking swear.

Titus: Put up a case or shut up. You want my sheep you fucking earn it.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1630 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Cabd »

where most or all of the players have power roles; that is, there are few to no true Vanilla Townies. Because there are so many power roles, the veracity or effectiveness of Night Actions is very difficult to determine without knowledge of what the other players did. Role Madness games have been known to include unique roles designed by the moderator's whim as well, further increasing the potential for confusion.

Role Madness games are not to be confused with bastard mod games. In the former, the confusion stems from the sheer number of role interactions. In the latter, the confusion comes from the moderator omitting vital details about players' roles (if not lying to them outright).

Because the game hinges so much on players' Night choices and the number of possibilities to account for are so high, balancing a Role Madness game can only be rough at best. When reviewing a power-heavy game like this, the two things that must be checked for are broken combinations (i.e. if everyone claimed, could a group of players use their Night action to dominate the game? If not, could they do it after a certain player dies?) and whether any one faction can become grossly more powerful than the other(s).

The subversion of including a single Vanilla Townie in a Role Madness game has been done many times over, to the point where claiming to be a Vanilla Townie has been considered self-confirming (if not an outright Town-tell).
Lookie thar I'm not lazy and can be assed to copy-paste a wiki page. Am I obvtown now?

The fact that you're citing it makes it null in and of itself titus so don't you play those games with me. I know you're low-efforting but that's not good enough now that I'm in the game. You want your frank fucking discussion" then have at it but you'd best approach it like you would one of your cases; citing everything ten times over.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1634 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1629, Titus wrote:He's hyper defensive.
Granted but that's not a scumtell in and of itself given... literally this entire site.
Obsessed with SK.
Citations of SK-hunting from days that are not day four? Are you calling him groupscum or SK?
Isn't normal town self.
Cite me some finished town games that show contrary behavior?

Insisting upon discrediting me unless I wade through 10000 posts of garbage, when he's had zero problems before
LMAO that's rich coming from you. Citation on where there was "zero problems before"? What "garbage" are you talking about? This game's thread?
Making it impossible to communicate
If Irony could kill; given that I'm still alive I'm clearly a zombie.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1645 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1288, drealmerz7 wrote:FUCKING HELL

DON'T DRINK THE PUNCH!!!

SOMEONE'S POISONED IT

FUCKING PARTY POOPERS!!!

THEY MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice save TheThinker !!!!!!
In post 1296, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1290, CloudKicker wrote:How could both die ? I guess there was two night kill power on him ?
welllll, did you read my post? I said how I thought they died.

There was no N1 kill, so N1 someone poisoned somone's drink. N2 the N1 poisoning kills the N1 target. N2 they targeted someone and the BG also targeted that person (welldone!) and died instead.

your ignorance to this is suspicious to me
In post 1292, CloudKicker wrote:''"guilty" (meaning that they are not town aligned)'' the wording of this also imply a third party, since ''not town aligned'' =/= mafia
no, it just means the mod didn't want to necessarily confirm a single enemy faction, you can't say one way or the other is all this means

again, that you don't consider this, makes me suspicious

like you're trying to be misleading
In post 1338, drealmerz7 wrote:*sigh*

I said it in my post

"There was no N1 kill, so N1 someone poisoned somone's drink. N2 the N1 poisoning kills the N1 target. N2 they targeted someone and the BG also targeted that person (welldone!) and died instead."

N2 kill was a different kill method, obviously, not poison
In post 1343, drealmerz7 wrote:why do you doubt that?
why not a 1x poisoner?
slipped a micky in someone's drink N1
drank it D2, passed out N2
it's completely sensible

a poisoner (full on role or limited kill-use) is often combined with other kills for mafia
In post 1378, drealmerz7 wrote:what the hell? I thought I explained poisoner, why make that comment sickofit? that's weird...did you poison umlaut?!

it can either be a role or a modifier
it's just a delayed kill, it fucks with town

"ohmy no NK N1 good job doc/varying roleblocker!" is the general thought

and then N2 comes and 2 kills "ohmy a vig shot and a scum kill" or whatever else

but, no, poisoner...

especially this setup

look at the roles so far, makes more sense to me

not trying to push it, guess there's no real need to talk about it much?
In post 1492, drealmerz7 wrote:POISON

serial killer with

POISON

doc saved 1night?
Here's the relevant posts I found about the poisoner theory. Was that really so goddamn hard?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1647 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Cabd »

Cute but if I can see where the spec comes from why can't you?

PS still waiting on the citations you owe me.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1655 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Cabd »

Or an entire theme games about liquor and the ingestion thereof; plus overeagerness to want to setup spec? Poisoner was on my list of things that could have been the case too; does that make both me AND dreal SK together?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1660 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Cabd »

It's okay when Mike Cabd pence voted for the Iraq war but inexcusable that Hillary drealmerz Clinton did it, duh.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1663 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Cabd »

Yes; I'm near the Yellow Line.

Anyways; poisoner spec made sense at the time ; dreal do you still think it's on the table or no?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1671 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Cabd »

Tomorow I'm going to sort through each living player's ISO assuming they're a serial killer and see what does/doesn't make sense.

PS: drealmerz7 why ask about Skokie? You also in the area? There's a scummer group if you are.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1682 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Cabd »

My current working theory is because the SK isn't paying attention and shot/etc'd randomly.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1683 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Cabd »

Ruling out the obvious ones first...

Things that have to be true for Cabd to be a SK: (Obviously I’m biased here so I’m not going to include my role PM reasoning)
Spoiler:
~The serial killer has a provable negative utility (post restriction with provable mod penalty) role.
~The prior owner of the Cabd slot sent in a night action while otherwise completely inactive since December 17th. (The lynch for day three happened December 20th; Night ended December 22nd; the last login for Creeps was January 2nd so he is back and active on site. He has no posts or activity from December 18th 7PM to December 22nd 7PM)

Things that have to be true for ZachStralkita to be a SK

Spoiler:
~The SK has a friendly neighbor ability. (Note: Pretty sure this would consuetude mod lies under bastard, which this game is certified not to be) OR the “target” of the friendly neighbor ability lied for some reason (which would be play against wincon)

~I note that this means Win or Lose We Booze is 100% town in a Zach-SK scenario which means they played against wincon but yet were willing to CC mala-scum. Doesn’t make any sense.

Things that have to be true for Win or Lose or We Booze to be a SK
Spoiler:
~The SK is bulletproof along with the scum Bulletproof that already flipped
~The SK had no problems counterclaiming what they had no idea was a town or groupscum BP. (It’s possible Mala slot was the SK shot night one but said SK wouldn’t know if mala was town BP or scum BP until much later once she flipped)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1684 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Cabd »

Things that have to be true for drealmerz7 to be a SK
Spoiler:
~Serial Killer was given a proven neighborizing role and had plenty of foresight to crumb it well in advance
~The Serial Killer decided to throw GIANT RED FLAGS about kill methods because…. Laying low is for suckers?
~This might be provably impossible depending on how the mod responds to some of my inquiries

Things that have to be true for Titus(~grey~) to be a SK
Spoiler:
~SK gets barely wagoned day one and fakeclaims cops instead of… the super obvious vig claim
~Then proceeds to talk down to the entire thread instead of backing off
~Even shittalks the actual cop

Things that have to be true for Algebra to be a SK
Spoiler:
~Algebra sent in a kill each night(December 20th-23rd) (Inactivity gap of posts in this thread) (Active pretty much every day site-wide)
~Algebra's reaction to being called out as SK was the fishiest stuff ever: Posts 1485/1486/1490

Things that have to be true for Sickofit1138 to be a SK:
Spoiler:
Am I missing something here? I see crumbs but no claims on this slot as of yet?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1685 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Cabd »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Algebra

Sometimes it really is that simple; I think.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1689 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1686, algebra wrote:So you're voting me based on probability? Disgusting
That's literally how you play the game of mafia when you have a set of people whose alignments are unknown and one scum left; so yes?

What's disgusting about it? How do YOU think we should hunting for the sk today? Who is YOUR suspect for scum?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1690 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1687, Titus wrote:College Mafia.
Conceded pending mod reply; still less likely than Al and pisskop hydra person in my book; see point the second under drealz
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1691 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1690, Cabd wrote:
In post 1687, Titus wrote:College Mafia.
Conceded pending mod reply; still less likely than Al and pisskop hydra person in my book; see point the second under drealz
In post 1318, Aeronaut wrote:
Aristophanes
has dropped out!
He was...

Spoiler:
F**king sarah
Welcome to College Mafia!

You are
Bitchy Roommate!

You are
Bitchy Roommate (Serial Killer)!
You're like that roommate that everyone hopes they don't have; you're short tempered, loud, you're always having your annoying-ass friends over, and you're always partying waaaaay too much. You invented the phrase "Turn-up Tuesday"! But, you don't care what people think of you; you only care what YOU think of you. And you think that you're pretty awesome!

Abilities:

Kill
- You may choose one player to kill each night! This may be done in conjunction with your other ability!
Party Animal
-
DURING THE DAY
, you may also pick two players to join you for a PARTY! These two players will join you in a PT For the next night. In addition, you know that there
is at least one other neighborizer in the game.

1-Shot BP
- Since you, being an annoying roommate, are always hard to get rid of, you are also 1-shot Bulletproof!
Vote
- You also may vote during the day!

You win when you are the last player remaining in the game, or nothing can prevent that from happening!

The game thread is here.

This is the flip you meant right?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1697 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1696, algebra wrote:I don't think there IS a SK
Explain the two kills on night two without a sk for me?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1701 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Cabd »

Cut it out you two. Not helping. Assuming the other flips innocent child in five minutes from now who is the SK?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1707 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1704, drealmerz7 wrote:who said there is an SK?

why all the obsession over it?

why aren't we just scumhunting?
K let's assume there's both groupscum and SK left alive. (IF there's not a SK explain night two)

How does titus fit in as groupscum? How does ~grey~'s actions day one fit in with scum-mentality, given we have three flipped group scum partners to interact with you should be able to case it, yeah?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1711 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Cabd »

Zach, even though "Zack" is a superior spelling of the name we can be name buddies.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1716 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Cabd »

Who here besides me has yet to full claim? Algebra?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1718 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1714, drealmerz7 wrote:There are soooo many possibilities
I'm all ears! Spell out a few for me.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1724 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Cabd »

IF there's a town vig; why would they have not stepped forward? Why wouldn't they have shot on subsequent nights? You just praised me using likelihoods, right? Why are those things likely to the extent it only shows up there?

And if we go with that theory and it's 4 groupscum that means 9 town; right? So that means there's three flipped scumfucks with associates. Make me a case. YOu don't just get votes; you fucking earn them by laying out a case that people agree with.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1726 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1722, Titus wrote:@Cabd, If Algebra flips town, will you lynch Drealmerz tomorrow? If he flips scum and the game continues, you can tell me how to vote if wrong. Otherwise, I am voteparking Drealmerz.

I cannot do anything in this.
I'm not so sure about the order of that. Stand by. Mod response kills one working theory I had.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1730 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Cabd »

Titus I think lynching both ends the game almost assuredly; but regardless I want mass claim before we go on.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1733 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Cabd »

Is that where you stand as well, Titus?

Zach?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1734 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 0, Aeronaut wrote:2. ZackStralkita
Also mod agrees with me NYEHEHEHEHEE
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1737 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1736, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 1733, Cabd wrote:

Zach?

Seems too easy for me.

I don't see how it benefits dreal to act this hard headed with his Titus push as group or solo scum. In fact it makes things ten times worse for him.

I don't think either side can actually see that due to bias.
So your vote is currently on... Algebra as well. Okay.

I'd like to get algebra's claim. I want massclaim with zach deciding on the order.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1739 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1736, Zachstralkita wrote:I don't think either side can actually see that due to bias.
How you know you're in a Titus game: You see this written literally anywhere.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1741 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1700, Aeronaut wrote:[L-4] Titus - Drealmerz7
Arguably, Drealmerz7; you're trying to lynch her. Why do you care if she plays the game or not if she's scum in your eyes? Doesn't that make things easier?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1743 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Cabd »

I know but it wouldn't be a Titus game with me in it if I didn't give you a playful earful whenever I can~
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1745 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Cabd »

You're stubborn to a fault but sometimes that's an asset. Here it might not be. I'm like a handler to pull you out of your tunnels and look at the big picture. Then if you choose to run back into the tunnel it's on you.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1748 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Cabd »

YOu're VERY excited about that now aren't you titus?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1752 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Cabd »

LMAO
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1763 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Cabd »

I mean it's worth it for me to lose my vote to confirm myself tomorrow. So that will sort itself anyways.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1764 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Cabd »

And by "confirm" i mean "confirm my posting restriction/negative utility status" not "prove myself innocent child"
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1765 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1761, Zachstralkita wrote:words that are not an order for massclaims
Plz fix the above TIA
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1768 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1766, Titus wrote:I won a lylo as voteless scum before. :-p
I once claimed kill-less serial killer in lylo as town and got scum to claim scum (hi mala~) but let's not get crazy here.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1769 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Cabd »

Go away you're fucking dead.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1773 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Cabd »

Now somebody scummon algebra.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1775 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Cabd »

Have you been reading the thread? Your fullclaim is up.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1780 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1777, algebra wrote:Town miller, Lucille Bluth

i knew this would have to come eventually
Why did you choose not to reveal this immediately? Did you crumb mille anywhere?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1797 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Cabd »

Ernest Hemingway. Run on writer. Post restricted otherwise vanilla who loses his vote should he fail to write enough run on sentences a day.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1810 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Cabd »

Note the game deadline. People on vanity wagons need to step up and make their cases heard asap or move on.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1827 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Cabd »

Okay titus, point conceded.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1866 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Cabd »

Tomorrow morning. Have incredibly severe dental pain and have appointment for meds first thing in morning. Game and all critical thinking will have to wait until then. Please no rash wagons until then.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1880 (isolation #64) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Cabd »

Holy shit vikoden is the best thing ever.

Two more hours of work then I can have alllllll the posting.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1885 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Cabd »

Wait if you're hated then we HAVE to lynch you today.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1886 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Cabd »

If you're town you'll self vote right now. Whiel telling us who you think it is. Because if we guess wrong and you ARE town, you'll be at L-1 at daystart in 3 man LYLO
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1928 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Cabd »

I'm here, sorry. Drugs have that effect.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1932 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Cabd »

Should I just end it? @titus there's nothing much to say.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1939 (isolation #69) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by Cabd »

VOTE: sickofit

Claim just doesn't match up to reality. Eh. If it's not I'll hopefully die overnight and we can pray it's one of titus or dreal.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1949 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Cabd »

Hey. Hey titus. Hey.

Guess what.

You get to sit down and shut up next time i tell you you're bickering with town mmkay~
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”