Post by Vince McMahon »

RAW Player List

Spoiler: Has An Active Contract with WWE
Ms. Columbo *
Almost Chara

Spoiler: Wished The Best In Their Future Endeavors
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: Has Joined Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club (Modkilled)

Last edited by Vince McMahon on Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:20 pm, edited 34 times in total.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Game Rules:

General Gameplay:

- As a general rule you should aim for one post every 48 hours, at a bare minimum, to keep the game moving.
- If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – please don't leave us hanging!
- Prods of missing players will be issued after 48 hours of no activity. Any player who fails to post in-thread within 24 hours of being prodded may be replaced.
- Prod dodges ("Prodges") will be met with scrutiny. If it happens infrequently and appears to be in good-faith, there will be no issues. However, those who frequently prod-dodge and appear to not be participating in the game may be replaced due to moderator discretion.
- No prods will be issued during night.
- A player who is eligible for a third prod is subject to possible replacement without further notice.
- You may not quote private moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
- There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it. If someone contacts you outside the game you should report it to the game Mod IMMEDIATELY.
- If you are allowed to speak outside of the forum, it will only be to the link provided.

During the Day:

- Each Day will have a two week deadline. Extensions will be given only in extreme circumstances, but always feel free to ask.
- - If one brand has reached a lynch, the game will simply be on hold until the other brand finishes their day phase. This is to ensure that the WWE Draft occurs concurrently. This means that each brand will start their day phase, twilight phase and night phase all at the same time.
- A simple majority of all living players must agree on one person (via voting) for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down). If no one has a simple majority of votes at deadline a No Lynch will occur.
- Once a player has reached a simple majority of votes, no further unvoting will change their fate.
- Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; all players may continue to post.
- Once you are dead (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post except for a brief “Bah!”-type post that contains NO game related information.
- The only votes I accept are bolded votes (Vote: KuroiXHF) or the conventional vote code (VOTE: KuroiXHF) Votes that don't comply with those two formats may be ignored.
- It is unnecessary to unvote before you vote someone else.
- As a general rule: If I, the mod, think it's a vote, we will treat it as a vote.

During Twilight:

- There will be a Twilight phase. This is the period that occurs after the day phase, but before night phase.
- The Twilight phase will last up to forty-eight hours and will automatically end early when the WWE Draft has been finished.
- The twilight phase is specially also referred to as "The WWE Draft." These two terms may be used interchangeably, but they refer to the same process.
- The majority/all of the actions and responsibilities belong to the general manager of each brand.
- Each general manager must send the mod two names. One of the names is for the Non-Draftable pick. The Non-Draftable is someone on your own roster who the other general manager CANNOT choose for the draft pick. No one player can be the Non-Draftable two consecutive Twilight-Phases in a row.
- After the Non-Draftables have been chosen, the second name that should be sent to the mod is the Draft Pick. This is someone on the other brand that you want on your side.
- If the general manager fails to provide either the Non-Draftable or their Draft Pick, Vince McMahon (the mod) will pick (randomly) on their behalf and ridicule them (flavor only) on the next day phase.
- Once one brand has end-gamed (regardless of if it's a baby face or a heel win), there will be no more WWE drafts.

During the Night:

- Each Night will have a 72-hour deadline. Extensions will not be given, unless a player has to be replaced during the Night.
- If you have a role with a Night action, your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.
- Any player with a Night action may instead submit a “No Action” PM to let the Mod know that you do not want to perform your expected action that Night phase.
- Roles with Night actions will not be able to submit an action on Night 0 (i.e. during the confirmation stage).

Miscellaneous:

- Please bold all requests to the Mod so that they don’t get missed.
- This color
(#4682b4)
and all similar colors in text is reserved for the Mods (Myself or SirCakez). In other words, only I myself may use them. If you are using this color, it will be seen as impersonating a mod.
- No invisible/small/encrypted text is allowed (if we can't read it, don't post it).
- You are not allowed to edit your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
- If you have an issue/problem with the game, please PM the mod privately. Do not post issues/complaints in the game thread.
- Both SirCakez and I are human. Therefore, I we make mistakes. Please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected when possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
- Rules violations will be dealt with according to their severity, up to and including a Modkill, as the Mods sees fit. Modkills may be accompanied by a change to day/night and the offender’s role will be changed to Neutral Survivor, which guarantees a loss.
- Any situation not explicitly covered above is subject to Mod discretion and will be handled as the Mod sees fit on a case-by-case basis.

The Golden Rule:

- Please remember that this is a game and your main objective is to have fun! Be considerate of each other, don’t get personal, and enjoy the game. Playing to win does not preclude being considerate of each other!
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

The game will begin when 9/13 have confirmed. So far, 9/9 have confirmed.
We need a confirmation on Radja/Hiplop's Hydra before we can begin.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

The cameras cut in and it shows Vince McMahon in the WWE HQ office. He has a pile of papers in front of him as he swiftly takes down with a pen. Suddenly he hears a knock on the door.

"Yeah, come on in"

The door opens and the person on the other side of the door reveals himself to be Eric Bischoff. "Mr. McMahon, what can I do for you?"

"Take a seat, Eric. We have some things to discuss."

Eric Bischoff sits down and leans forward.

"I have to tell you. I'm loving what you're doing on RAW. I love how you're booking these matches. Remember that Goldberg versus Brock Lesnar feud? That match where we had Chavo go up against Undertaker when he was here? They were great! You've got a great mind!"

Bischoff begins to laugh. "Thank you, sir. I do what I-"

Vince interrupts, screaming. "NO. THEY SUCKED. YOUR MATCHES SUCK. Now if you want to keep your god damn job, you're going to be making some changes over here. Now tell me. Who do you think is going to be the next women's champion?"

"Well, I was thinking about giving a push to Gail Ki-"

"She's fired."

"What?"

"Yeah. And fire Goldberg too!"

"What? Why?"

Vince McMahon pulls out a remote and presses play. The television in the office turns on and shows this.

"If I can't trust my guys stumbling and tripping over their own asses, I don't want them in my ring. Now get the hell out of my office before I fire you too!"

Bischoff scurries on out.

Day One begins now.

Vote Count 1.01
Leonshade
(0/7)
-
Ms. Columbo
(0/7)
-
Narna
(0/7)
-
ThinkBig
(0/7)
-
Kmd4390
(0/7)
-
Almost Chara
(0/7)
-
McMenno
(0/7)
-
All Alone
(0/7)
-
Banana Mint
(0/7)
-
Penguinox
(0/7)
-
DodgeTheSaint
(0/7)
-
Nero Cain
(0/7)
-
Malpascp
(0/7)
-

(expired on 2017-01-04 12:30:00) until the end of Day One.
With 13 alive, it takes seven to lynch.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Quick clarifications.

1. If you want to use a finisher, it should be
bolded
and something along the lines of:

*Uses [Finisher] on [Target]*

2. If you have a submission and impact finishers, you can use BOTH in the same day. Hell if you want, the same post! Just make sure you list who the target is.

Let me know if there are any questions and I'll answer them.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 8, Penguinos wrote:@mod: we are Penguinos. no "x"

~nos
I'll fix that.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 7, Not_An_McMenno_Hydra wrote:Hey, we are Not_An_McMenno_Hydra, not "McMenno"!

Chokeslam ThinkBig

Hanging Reverse Necklock ThinkBig

VOTE: Almost Chara

~Not_An_McMenno_Alt

"OH MY GAWD. CHOKESLAM! CHOKESLAM!"
(expired on 2016-12-23 12:53:00) until ThinkBig can vote.
(expired on 2016-12-23 12:53:00) remaining until ThinkBig is gone unless someone can stop this submission.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:21 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 1.02
Leonshade
(2/7)
- Penguinos, All Alone
Ms. Columbo
(0/7)
-
Narna
(0/7)
-
ThinkBig
(1/7)
- Almost Chara
Kmd4390
(1/7)
- Narna
Almost Chara
(1/7)
- Not_An_McMenno_Alt
Not_An_McMenno_Alt
(1/7)
- DodgeTheSaint
All Alone
(0/7)
-
Banana Mint
(1/7)
- Leonshade
Penguinos
(0/7)
-
DodgeTheSaint
(0/7)
-
Nero Cain
(1/7)
- ThinkBig
Malpascp
(0/7)
-
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Kmd4390, Banana Mint, Nero Cain, Malpascp

Notes:

Last edited by Vince McMahon on Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 46, Not_An_McMenno_Hydra wrote:maria is also scum maybe

maybe now's the time to tell you folks that it does count as a lynch and end the day

@kuroi if a lynch is achieved does the thread stay open until a lynch is achieved in the other thread
The game would stop, which means that after the lynch, the game would be locked. It'll stay locked during the WWE Draft and night phase then will reopen during the next day phase.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 51, Ms Columbo wrote:
In post 50, ThinkBig wrote:VOTE: McMenno
I don't think you can vote but the lynch countdown is now longer in effect.
ThinkBig can't vote. He's no longer in danger of tapping out, but he can't vote.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:19 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 69, Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.

We seem to have a problem here.

The crowd boos loudly, not knowing whats coming. HHH sniffs and licks his lips.

It seems that both Raw and Smackdown have been invaded by a bunch of yellow bellied cowards that hide among the rosters. Well I have news for you!

HHH's nostrils flare with anger. He lunges at the rope and hangs over the top.

THIS IS MY SHOW!

He points to his chest.

I will not have you run around and destroy what I have built. I will hunt you down like the dogs that you are and personally pedigree each and everyone of you!

Satisfied, HHH steps back from the ropes.

Know this, for every moment, for every second, in every day that it takes me to find you, the more punishment that I will dole out. Do you think I'm playing around here? This is
NOT
a joke. I'm on a singled minded mission to seek out and destroy you and there is nothing that can stand in my way.

The crowd cheers loudly.

And once I'm done with Raw I will come to Smackdown and do the very same thing and that is to cleanse the roster of this filth that threatens the very existence of the WWE.

He bobs he head in agreement with the crowd.

Let me leave you with one last thought to mull on in your final days. Did you really think that you could come into my house, uninvited, and get away with it?

No
, he roars.

You have made the first and final error that you will ever make. At this point in time, the only thing you can do is pray that I do not find you, because once I do you will cease to exist. Your names stricken from history and you will be nothing but a distant memory in a footnote of time.

Done, HHH drops the mic and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. He raises his arms above his head , as if in victory, all while
The Game
plays. At this point we either go to a commercial or Kise flips the channel to watch ice skating.
THIS IS MY SHOW, AND DON'T YOU EVER FORGET IT. AND YOU GIVE ME SOME RESPECT, YOU SON OF A BITCH. I LET YOU MARRY MY DAUGHTER.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 1.04
Leonshade
(1/7)
- Penguinos
Ms. Columbo
(1/7)
- Not_An_McMenno_Alt
Narna
(0/7)
-
ThinkBig
(1/7)
- Almost Chara
Kmd4390
(0/7)
-
Almost Chara
(0/7)
-
Not_An_McMenno_Alt
(1/7)
- DodgeTheSaint
All Alone
(1/7)
- Narna
Banana Mint
(1/7)
- Leonshade
Penguinos
(0/7)
-
DodgeTheSaint
(0/7)
-
Nero Cain
(1/7)
- ThinkBig
Malpascp
(3/7)
- Ms. Columbo, All Alone, Kmd4390
Not Voting:
Banana Mint, Nero Cain, Malpascp

Notes:
ThinkBig can now vote again!
(expired on 2016-12-24 17:17:00) until Banana Mint can vote.

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 1.05
Leonshade
(1/7)
- Penguinos
Ms. Columbo
(1/7)
- Not_An_McMenno_Alt
Narna
(0/7)
-
ThinkBig
(1/7)
- Almost Chara
Kmd4390
(0/7)
-
Almost Chara
(0/7)
-
Not_An_McMenno_Alt
(1/7)
- DodgeTheSaint
Lil Uzi Vert
(1/7)
- Narna
Banana Mint
(0/7)
-
Penguinos
(0/7)
-
DodgeTheSaint
(2/7)
- Lil Uzi Vert, Leonshade
Nero Cain
(1/7)
- ThinkBig
Malpascp
(2/7)
- Ms. Columbo, Kmd4390
Not Voting:

Notes:
- Looking for a replacement for ThinkBig

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

I've posted this on Smackdown, but it's important Raw sees this too:

I had a chat with the listmod and we've concluded that no one will be mod-killed or replaced.

What I'm going to do is let everyone know two things:
1) Scum had access to the town win condition since the beginning of the game. (This is one of my biggest contributors in deciding whether someone will be mod-killed or not)
2) Post both the scum and town win conditions:
Town: You win when the entire heel threat is eliminated from your brand.
Scum: You win when all heels comprise of at least half of all wrestlers in your brand. (Including the general manager, if that is applicable.)

Furthermore, Vifam wasn't the only player that skirted on this rule. I've noticed a few others so this will serve as a mass-warning to everyone. Please be cognizant in what you post, especially if it's something I've sent to you. Word of wisdom: If you want to convey something I've said, it's a good practice to type it in your own words. Same goes to scum if you want to fake something - type it in your own words and don't make it sound like you just copy and pasted it.

Note to myself for when I have more time: I need to add seven hours and thirty-seven minutes to the deadline clock.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 1.06
Leonshade
(1/7)
- Penguinos
Ms. Columbo
(1/7)
- Not_An_McMenno_Alt
Narna
(0/7)
-
ThinkBig
(2/7)
- Almost Chara, Narna
Kmd4390
(0/7)
-
Almost Chara
(0/7)
-
Not_An_McMenno_Alt
(1/7)
- DodgeTheSaint
Lil Uzi Vert
(1/7)
- Ms. Columbo
Banana Mint
(0/7)
-
Penguinos
(0/7)
-
DodgeTheSaint
(2/7)
Nero Cain
(1/7)
- ThinkBig
Malpascp
(2/7)
- Ms. Columbo, Kmd4390
Not Voting:

Notes:

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 1.07
Leonshade
(1/7)
- Penguinos
Ms. Columbo
(1/7)
- Not_An_McMenno_Alt
Narna
(0/7)
-
ThinkBig
(1/7)
- Almost Chara
Kmd4390
(1/7)
- Narna
Almost Chara
(0/7)
-
Not_An_McMenno_Alt
(1/7)
- DodgeTheSaint
Lil Uzi Vert
(0/7)
-
Banana Mint
(0/7)
-
Penguinos
(0/7)
-
DodgeTheSaint
(2/7)
Nero Cain
(1/7)
- ThinkBig
Malpascp
(1/7)
- Kmd4390
Not Voting:
Banana Mint, Nero Cain, Malpascp, Ms. Columbo

Notes:
- Prodding Malpascp and Banana Mint

Last edited by Vince McMahon on Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 240, Ms Columbo wrote:
In post 239, Vince McMahon wrote:
Vote Count 1.07
Malpascp
(2/7)
- Ms. Columbo, Kmd4390
Not Voting:
Banana Mint, Nero Cain, Malpascp, Ms. Columbo

@mod - I am not voting Malpascp. I'm listed twice.
Fixed.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

I have an announcement: The images on the front page are now updated with the current roster.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 1.07
Leonshade
(1/7)
- Penguinos
Ms. Columbo
(1/7)
- Not_An_McMenno_Alt
Narna
(0/7)
-
light_ganski
(0/7)
-
Kmd4390
(1/7)
- Narna
Almost Chara
(0/7)
-
Not_An_McMenno_Alt
(1/7)
- DodgeTheSaint
Lil Uzi Vert
(0/7)
-
Banana Mint
(0/7)
-
Penguinos
(1/7)
- Almost Chara
DodgeTheSaint
(1/7)
- Lil Uzi Vert
Nero Cain
(1/7)
- light_ganski
Malpascp
(1/7)
- Kmd4390
Not Voting:
Banana Mint, Nero Cain, Malpascp, Ms. Columbo, Leonshade

Notes:
- Kmd4390 is on V/LA until 1/1
- Prodding Nero Cain and Not_An_McMenno_Alt

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 1.08
Leonshade
(1/7)
- Penguinos
Ms. Columbo
(1/7)
- Not_An_McMenno_Alt
Narna
(0/7)
-
light_ganski
(0/7)
-
Kmd4390
(0/7)
-
Almost Chara
(0/7)
-
Not_An_McMenno_Alt
(1/7)
- DodgeTheSaint
Lil Uzi Vert
(0/7)
-
Banana Mint
(0/7)
-
Penguinos
(6/7)
- Almost Chara, Ms. Columbo, Nero Cain, Narna, Leonshade, Kmd4390
DodgeTheSaint
(1/7)
- Lil Uzi Vert
Nero Cain
(1/7)
- light_ganski
Malpascp
(0/7)
-
Not Voting:
Banana Mint, Malpascp

Notes:
- Kmd4390 is on V/LA until 1/1
- Not_An_McMenno_Alt has been prodded.

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 313, Nero Cain wrote:
pedigree on penguinos

J.R.: "MAH GAWD. MAH GAWD. TRIPLE H HAS JUST LANDED HIS BRANDED PEDIGREE ONTO RIC FLAIR!"

(expired on 2017-01-01 20:53:00) until Penguinos can vote.

Preview Edit:

"AND THE ABDOMINAL STRETCH!

(expired on 2017-01-01 20:57:00) until Penguinos taps out, unless someone can stop Nero Cain.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 1.09
Leonshade
(0/7)

Ms. Columbo
(0/7)
-
Narna
(0/7)
-
light_ganski
(0/7)
-
Kmd4390
(0/7)
-
Almost Chara
(0/7)
-
McMenno
(1/7)
- DodgeTheSaint
Lil Uzi Vert
(0/7)
-
Banana Mint
(0/7)
-
Penguinos
(6/7)
- Almost Chara, Nero Cain, Narna, Leonshade, Kmd4390, McMenno
DodgeTheSaint
(1/7)
- Penguinos
Nero Cain
(2/7)
- light_ganski, Lil Uzi Verti
Malpascp
(0/7)
-
Not Voting:
Banana Mint, Malpascp, Ms. Columbo

Notes:
- Kmd4390 is on V/LA until 1/6
- Penguinos is again able to vote.
- Light_Ganski will be prodded. Banana Mint will be prodded (Second time) and Penguinos will be prodded.

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 1.10
Leonshade
(0/7)

Ms. Columbo
(0/7)
-
Narna
(0/7)
-
light_ganski
(0/7)
-
Kmd4390
(0/7)
-
Almost Chara
(0/7)
-
McMenno
(1/7)
- DodgeTheSaint
Lil Uzi Vert
(0/7)
-
Banana Mint
(0/7)
-
Penguinos
(7/7)
- Almost Chara, Nero Cain, Narna, Leonshade, Kmd4390, McMenno, Ms. Columbo - LYNCH

DodgeTheSaint
(1/7)
- Penguinos
Nero Cain
(2/7)
- light_ganski, Lil Uzi Verti
Malpascp
(0/7)
-
Not Voting:
Banana Mint, Malpascp

Notes:
- Kmd4390 is on V/LA until 1/6
- Light_Ganski will be prodded. Banana Mint will be prodded (Second time) and Penguinos will be prodded.

Monday Night RAW"And a Pedigree from Triple H on his former Evolution buddy, Ric Flair!"

"I tell you, hwat, King. This does not look good for The Nature Boy!"

Vince McMahon walks out with a microphone in his hands. He has some harsh word to say for the wrestlers in the ring, going down on Ric Flair.

"The next man who lays their foot onto The Nature Boy can job to Eric Bischoff for the next year."

Bischoff smiles and is about to lay another kick onto Ric Flair but Vince stops him.

"That includes you, Mr. Controversy Creates Cash! So if you want to shove your own foot up your own ass, please go ahead. I can make this happen. I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon, damn it!"

Bischoff's smile fades and backs off.

"Now you, Flair. What the hell are you doing in my ring? You're old. You're feeble. You have no business disgracing our viewers and more importantly, ME, with your grey hair and loose skin You've just proven you can't handle yourself in a ring. Let's see if you can prove yourself in the geriatric ward.

Spoiler: Ric Flair Was...
Welcome to WWE Mafia!
Who are you?
You're one of the veterans. You're the nature boy. You are Ric Flair! WOOO!
Which roster are you with?
What is your alignment?
You are a
Babyface!
(AKA Face AKA Townie)
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
- You are gifted with the power of a vote! Use it wisely!
Figure Four Leg Lock
- Once per day, you may put someone into this submission and if someone cannot end it, either by action or a vote onto you within forty-eight hours, that person will be lynched.
Diving Knee Drop
- Once per day, you may use this move. Using this impact move on an opponent will make that person unable to vote for forty-eight hours.
What is your win condition?
You win when the entire heel threat is eliminated from your brand.

This thread will be locked until day phase.

It is now time for the WWE Draft! This will last up to forty-eight hours but will end when all entries have been sent in.

The WWE Draft will end 1/4/17 at 12:10 PM
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vince McMahon walks out with a microphone in his hands. The crowd boos. He waves them off, laughing. He brings the microphone to their lips.

"So the WWE Draft is underway, and I'd like to say, it's going to be spectacular. I've seen the choices and I'd like to tell you someone who's going to be staying here on RAW. The person who will be staying here will be...
Spoiler:
Triple H! (Nero Cain)
How about that?"

Vince McMahon points out his right arm, toward the stage.

"And our newest wrestler here on Monday Night RAW. Come on down!"

Spoiler:

(Vifam)

"Didya hear that, King? We now have Rikishi on Monday Night RAW!"
"And we couldn't be happier!"

"There, you got what you wanted," Vince McMahon smiled. "Now time for some good ol' locker room backstage brawlings!"

It's now night one. You have 72-hours, or until 11:50 PM EST on January 5th.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

I just realized I haven't PMed everyone. The deadline will be as is if all applicable players send in (minus those about to die), but will extend if necessary by up to 16 hours.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:31 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

The scene fades in with Mr. McMahon on a conference call.

"That's right. Bischoff, Long, you two need to listen up. My financial adviser came up to me and told me how much we're spending when wrestlers are injured. This is ridiculous. I can't count the amount of zeroes at the end of this!"

He pauses, listening in.

"Well, I don't give a crap! We're not spending any more money on these people so they can have a vacation paid, sitting on their asses until doctors clear them! The way that I see it, if the injury doesn't happen in the WWE ring, it's not on the job and they can do whatever the hell that they want when it's
not
on my dime! I can make these loopholes happen! I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon, damn it!"

Jerry Lawler bursts into the room. "Mr. McMahon!"

"I'm on a very important phone call. What is it?"

"It's Chris Jericho! He was just escorted out by ambulance. The doctors said he has something broken. He could be out for months!"

McMahon smiles. "Maybe not months. Maybe a bit longer." He grabs the telephone, but Michael Cole runs in.

"It's Rhyno! Someone knocked him out. It's a major concussion. He'll be out for a while!"

McMahon grabs the phone. "I'm going to have to get off the phone with you two, gentlemen. I have two people to fire."

Spoiler: Narna/Chris Jericho has been eliminated from the game. He was...
Who are you?
You're well known for your time in WCW, and back when the WWE was called the WWF. You're the Code Breaker. You're Chris Jericho!
What is your alignment?
You are a
Babyface!
(AKA Face AKA Townie)
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
Code Breaker
- Once per day, you may use this move. Using this impact move on an opponent will make that person unable to vote for forty-eight hours.
The Walls of Jericho
- Once per day, you may put someone into this submission and if someone cannot end it, either by action or a vote onto you within forty-eight hours, that person will be lynched.

It's now Day Two.

Vote Count 2.01
Ms. Columbo
(0/6)
-
light_ganski
(0/6)
-
Kmd4390
(0/6)
-
Almost Chara
(0/6)
-
McMenno
(0/6)
-
Lil Uzi Vert
(0/6)
-
Banana Mint
(0/6)
-
DodgeTheSaint
(0/6)
-
Vifam
(0/6)
-
Nero Cain
(0/6)
-
Malpascp
(0/6)
-
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Narna, light_ganski, Kmd4390, Almost Chara, McMenno, Lil Uzi Vert, Banana Mint, DodgeTheSaint, Vifam, Nero Cain, Malpascp

Notes:
-

(expired on 2017-01-20 07:30:00) until the end of Day Two.
With eleven alive, it takes six to lynch.
Last edited by Vince McMahon on Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Pechoinga replaces Light_Ganski!
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 440, Vifam wrote:
Vifam uses Stinkface on McMenno
"AND RIKISHI STINKFACES MCMENNO."
"That's just disgusting."

(expired on 2017-01-20 23:46:00) until McMenno can use his finisher.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 2.02
Ms. Columbo
(0/6)
-
Pechoinga
(0/6)
-
Kmd4390
(0/6)
-
Almost Chara
(0/6)
-
McMenno
(2/6)
- Vifam, Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
(2/6)
- Nero Cain, Almost Chara
Banana Mint
(0/6)
-
DodgeTheSaint
(0/6)
-
Vifam
(0/6)
-
Nero Cain
(1/6)
- DodgeTheSaint
Malpascp
(2/6)
- Kmd4390, McMenno
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Narna, Pechoinga, Banana Mint, Malpascp

Notes:
- We have a new player, replacing light_ganski.
- (expired on 2017-01-10 23:46:00) until McMenno can use his finisher. (This has been changed to reflect the true version. Please refer to this.)
- Banana Mint will receive a prod.
- Malpascp will receive a prod.
- McMenno will receive a prod.

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 460, McMenno wrote:wait only two pages went by

lil uzi vert[/v]
Is this meant to be a vote? If so, please EBWOP.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Volume One of Why I'm The Best!

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 2.03
Ms. Columbo
(0/6)
-
Pepchoninga
(0/6)
-
Kmd4390
(0/6)
-
Almost Chara
(0/6)
-
McMenno
(3/6)
- Vifam, Lil Uzi Vert, Malpscp
Lil Uzi Vert
(2/6)
- Nero Cain, Almost Chara
Banana Mint
(0/6)
-
DodgeTheSaint
(0/6)
-
Vifam
(0/6)
-
Nero Cain
(1/6)
- DodgeTheSaint
Malpascp
(2/6)
- Kmd4390, McMenno
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Pepchoninga, Banana Mint

Notes:
- (expired on 2017-01-10 23:46:00) until McMenno can use his finisher. (This has been changed to reflect the true version. Please refer to this.)
- Banana Mint has yet to pick up their prod.

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 476, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Vince, what happens if the manager is lynched or killed?
The only part that would really be affected would be the draft and in that regard, I, Vincent Kennedy McMahon, would step in and randomize everything.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 2.04
Ms. Columbo
(0/6)
-
Pepchoninga
(0/6)
-
Kmd4390
(0/6)
-
Almost Chara
(0/6)
-
McMenno
(3/6)
- Vifam, Lil Uzi Vert, Malpscp
Lil Uzi Vert
(1/6)
- Almost Chara
Banana Mint
(0/6)
-
DodgeTheSaint
(1/6)
- Nero Cain
Vifam
(0/6)
-
Nero Cain
(1/6)
- DodgeTheSaint
Malpascp
(2/6)
- Kmd4390, McMenno
Not Voting:

Notes:
- KMD4390 and Lil Uzi Vert are V/LA until 1/13.
- Banana Mint has yet to pick up their prod. I will search for a replacement unless they come back before then.

Last edited by Vince McMahon on Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 2.05
Ms. Columbo
(0/6)
-
Pepchoninga
(0/6)
-
Kmd4390
(0/6)
-
Almost Chara
(1/6)
- Lil Uzi Vert
McMenno
(2/6)
- Vifam, Malpscp
Lil Uzi Vert
(1/6)
- Almost Chara
Banana Mint
(0/6)
-
DodgeTheSaint
(1/6)
- Nero Cain
Vifam
(0/6)
-
Nero Cain
(1/6)
- DodgeTheSaint
Malpascp
(2/6)
- Kmd4390, McMenno
Not Voting:

Notes:
- Banana Mint has yet to pick up their prod. I will search for a replacement unless they come back before then.

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 553, Vince McMahon wrote:
Vote Count 2.05
Ms. Columbo
(0/6)
-
Pepchoninga
(0/6)
-
Kmd4390
(0/6)
-
Almost Chara
(1/6)
- Lil Uzi Vert
McMenno
(2/6)
- Vifam, Malpscp
Lil Uzi Vert
(1/6)
- Almost Chara
Banana Mint
(0/6)
-
DodgeTheSaint
(1/6)
- Nero Cain
Vifam
(0/6)
-
Nero Cain
(1/6)
- DodgeTheSaint
Malpascp
(2/6)
- Kmd4390, McMenno
Not Voting:

Notes:

Quoting since nothing has changed since then.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

Banana Mint has been replaced.

Randy Orton is now portrayed by... Mathblade!
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 2.06
Ms. Columbo
(0/6)
-
Pepchoninga
(0/6)
-
Kmd4390
(0/6)
-
Almost Chara
(1/6)
- Lil Uzi Vert
McMenno
(2/6)
- Vifam, Malpscp
Lil Uzi Vert
(1/6)
- Almost Chara
Mathblade
(0/6)
-
DodgeTheSaint
(1/6)
- Nero Cain
Vifam
(0/6)
-
Nero Cain
(1/6)
- DodgeTheSaint
Malpascp
(2/6)
- Kmd4390, McMenno
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Pepchoninga, Mathblade

Notes:
- (expired on 2017-01-15 12:40:00) until DodgeTheSaint can vote.

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

(11:20)

"AND ANOTHER RKO! KING. KING. DID YA SEE THIS? BY GAWD."
"And now the crew is coming in, JR. He's coming onto a stretcher. This is the end for HBK right now. This
has
to be an injury!

Vince McMahon makes his way into the ring with a microphone in his hand as Shawn Michaels is being escorted out. "Hold on. Hold on! This man has worked for this company for decades! I will not let him leave this way!"

Shawn Michaels looks hopeful. Vince McMahon approaches him.

"Here."

Vince drops something on the stretcher. It's a card. Something falls out.

"It's a $25 gift card to Uno's Chicago Bar and Grill. Cheer up with some dinner. But don't spend too much. It's only $25. Now get the hell out of my ring!"

Spoiler: Shawn Michaels has been fired. He was...
Who are you?
You're a hell of an enigma. You're The Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels!
What is your alignment?
You are a
Babyface!
(AKA Face AKA Townie)
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
Sweet Chin Music
Modified Figure Four Leg Lock
You win when the entire heel threat is eliminated from your brand.[/spoiler]

It is now the Twilight phase. Twilight will last until 1:40 PM EST on Tuesday 1/15/17 (or sooner, if everything is finished sooner.)
Almost Chara, please send me your non-draftable and two choices of drafts (Since Massive hasn't already sent me his non-draftable.) Please be reminded that you may not choose Nero Cain has your non-draftable during Day One.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vince McMahon walks out with a microphone in his hands. The crowd boos. He waves them off, laughing. He brings the microphone to their lips.

"Are you guys excited? You should be. The WWE Draft is back, and you guys are going to be surprised. Now, first. The Non-Draftable. We're going to have someone stay here, true to RAW. That person is...
Spoiler:
Malpascp
He's staying at RAW!"

Vince McMahon points out his right arm, toward the stage.

"But we have someone new to RAW. And this is where the surprise is. RAW's newest superstar... Come on down!"

Spoiler:

(Tywin Lannister/Rey Mysterio)

"And now we have Rey Mysterio on RAW!"
"One of the most high flying, underdogs of the business! Rey Mysterio is going to bring RAW to new heights! I can just feel it, King!"

"And that's it for WWE RAW! We'll see you next week."

It's now Night Two! You have until 4:15 PM EST on 1/19/17 or 72-hours from now.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Fade in. Vince McMahon is in his office. He's sitting across General Manager Eric Bischoff. "Eric, you've been with us in the WWE for a while."

"Absolutely, Vince. Long time."

"Well now, I have to tell you about the numbers. It's not good."

Eric laughs. "Is it perhaps we're laying people off left and right?"

"It's a necessary part of business, Eric."

"We still have to pay for Workman's Compensantion, but we're not getting anything from them anymore. We have all the liability, but without any of the power. And it causes all this controversy."

"Controversy creates cash, Bischoff! This is something you've said! And you're not creating enough controversy on your program. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to fire y-"

"Mr. McMahon!" A worker says, crashing into the room. "It's Rey Mysterio! He's been attacked! He's in the ER right now!"

Vince smiles. "You've planned this, didn't you?"

"What? Why would you think that?"

"Don't play modest, Eric. You're doing a good job. Keep doing what you're doing.

Spoiler: Tywin Lannister/Rey Mysterio has been eliminated from the game. He was...
Who are you?
You are one half of one of the most high flying and dynamic wrestlers in WWE history. You are Rey Mysterio!
What is your alignment?
You are a
Babyface!
(AKA Face AKA Townie)
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
Cruiserweight
- You're small and slippery, but weak. You can shake off the first effect targeting you (including finishers), but it takes one less vote to lynch you. (This is negated during Lylo).
Armbar

It's now Day Three.

Vote Count 3.01
Ms. Columbo
(0/5)
-
Pepchoninga
(0/5)
-
Kmd4390
(0/5)
-
Almost Chara
(0/5)
-
McMenno
(0/5)
-
Lil Uzi Vert
(0/5)
-
MathBlade
(0/5)
-
Vifam
(0/5)
-
Malpascp
(0/5)
-
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Pepchoninga, Kmd4390, Almost Chara, McMenno, Lil Uzi Vert, Mathblade, Vifam, Malpascp

Notes:
- Player cards should hopefully be fully updated by tomorrow.

(expired on 2017-02-02 16:15:00) until the end of Day Three.
With nine alive, it takes five to lynch.
Last edited by Vince McMahon on Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 1006, MathBlade wrote:
@mod Please fix the subject line to reflect day
Fixed.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

Who is the real champ here?
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vincent Kennedy McMahon is.

Vote Count 3.01
Ms. Columbo
(0/5)
-
Pepchoninga
(0/5)
-
Kmd4390
(0/5)
-
Almost Chara
(0/5)
-
McMenno
(1/5)
- Vifam
Lil Uzi Vert
(0/5)
-
MathBlade
(1/5)
- Pepchoninga
Vifam
(1/5)
- MathBlade
Malpascp
(1/5)
- McMenno
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Kmd4390, Almost Chara, Lil Uzi Vert, Malpascp

Notes:
- Player cards should hopefully be fully updated by tomorrow.

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vince McMahon walks onto the stage and finds all the RAW superstars wrestling with one another.

"Vince McMahon, the owner of the company on Monday Night RAW!"
"What does he want?"

Vince brings the microphone to his lips. "If you could all want to stop playing grab ass for a second, your boss would like to say something."

Everyone turns their heads over to Eric Bischoff.

"NO, NOT HIM, YOU SONS OF BITCHES. I'M TALKING ABOUT YOUR REAL BOSS. THE ONE WHO DECIDES WHETHER YOU HAVE JOBS!"

Everyone abruptly pays attention to Mr. McMahon.

"Now if you've all been living under a rock, you wouldn't know this. But assuming you're all competent dinguses, you'll know that Smackdown is no more. This means that all the focus is on you. It means that you've got to step up to the plate and produce high quality work. And you better get along with one another because since there's no Smackdown, there's no place for you to go to, unless you want to go to the unemployment line. And let me tell you, I'm pissed off enough to send all of you there."

Vince takes a moment and deeply inhales. He then readjusts his tie.

"I'm going to quickly finish up here because I've got a lot of paperwork to pawn off onto someone else, and I can't get my jimmies all in a bunch. Now, there's no more WWE Draft and there's no Smackdown."

Vince begins to leave, but he stops himself mid-turn.

"One more thing."

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 1117, Vifam wrote:
In post 1116, Vifam wrote:Do the scum know who the scumteam on both brands before the game starts
@Vince
I can't answer the question.

BTW McMenno, I understand you unvoted and your vote was most likely on Pepchoninga, but what you said fell short of my standard of "I think it's a vote".
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 1113, McMenno wrote:
@mod who did pepchoninga replace again
light_ganski/ThinkBig
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

BEFORE POST 1152

Vote Count 3.03
Ms. Columbo
(0/5)
-
Pepchoninga
(0/5)
-
Kmd4390
(0/5)
-
Almost Chara
(1/5)
- MathBlade
McMenno
(1/5)
- Vifam
Lil Uzi Vert
(2/5)
- Almost Chara, McMenno
MathBlade
(1/5)
- Pepchoninga
Vifam
(0/5)
-
Malpascp
(0/5)
-
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Kmd4390, ALil Uzi Vert, Malpascp

Notes:
- Prodding both Pepchoninga and Ms. Colombo

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

Spoiler:
In post 1152, Almost Chara wrote:Actually, it just hit me: On every single game Math also tunnels her sister like hell. Why -on Earth- did Math TR Titus in THIS game and go after the Masons instead? And then they fault ME for TR Titus when they also did?? At least I wasn't the one calling for the lynch of a Mason, which actually did happen and lead to the scum win in SD.

In fact, Math agreed to us drafting Tywin, fully knowing it was possible that he could get NK'd. I even explained how it works for them when they mentioned something about them being drafted to SD and getting NK'd.

Now, why would any sane GM draft Math over Nero?? I want every single player here to think about that one. If you can't figure a single reason that could be the case, then it makes sense Math was promoting themselves as a TR by suggesting they could be NK'd.

Math also suggested they should not be made undraftable in the off chance massive would make the same mistake twice and -if Math is Scum- it guarantees scum would win in SD even if the Masons did it again and vigged someone and it was SCUM this time, because all scum needed was to NK a Mason overnight.

The more I think about it the more it makes sense that Math is actually scum and has been playing us like puppets, and looking at their predecessor I don't see much that could negate such a case.

I'm contemplating on switching my vote from LUV to Math at this point, but in either case we are NOT lynching McMenno today, and here's to make sure that is the case:

Eric Bicshoff climbs up the ring and is walking into the center. The microphone ascends from the top and he holds it for a while, silently waiting for the crowd to stop making noise. He clears his throat and:

"Ladies and gentlemen: Tonight! Here on Sunday Extreme Rules Night in RAW - we will feature one of the best matches you will ever see, pitting two of the most bizarre wrestlers of our brand...

On the corner to my left; The Mathematician, The Moonlogic Master of All Time, The One and Only, please welcome.. Maaaaaath Blaaaaaaade!

Their opponent on my right is the EVER-EVASSIVE-LYNCH, The Apathetic, The Careless, and The Most Scummy.. L'il OOOOZEEEE VERRRRRRRT!

Now as you all can imagine, this is should be an interesting game under the "catch as catch can" rules.. heh heh :twisted:

So, let's all enjoy this game where there can only be ONER winner.. one person walking out on their feet, with the other leaving on their back on a stretcher, so LET'S RUMBLE!!!

N.B. As of now, all votes are reset. Furthermore; no other wrestlers may interfere with their finishers. failing to comply results of you becoming voteless tomorrow.

PLACE YOUR BETS (i.e. get your votes on). Thank you.

~A50

The ring announcer grabs a microphone and speaks to the crowd.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time to begin the match. Coming to the stage - From St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 250 lbs..."

"RANDY ORTON!"

The crowd explodes. Randy Orton goes into the ring and poses, his signature RKO-pose.

"And his opponent, from Atlanta, Georgia, weighing in at 126 pounds..."

"LITA!"

The crowd goes off the wall with differed reactions. Lita and Randy Orton circle each other. The bell rings.

Spoiler: Rules of the Match
- Only Lil Uzi Vert and MathBlade may use finishers. No one else may, under penalty of being voteless the next day phase.
- The exception to this rule is if you have an ability that doesn't classify as a finisher (feel free to PM me to clarify) or if you have an ability that specifically allows you to. (Again, if you're confused, message me.)
- Just like any other gladiator, the votes have been reset.
- You may vote. This is still a gladiator move, so your vote determines who wins this match.
- Although this is certainly not required, RPing is most definitely encouraged. If you're Stone Cold Steve Austin and you want to join the announcer's desk, stand outside of the ring and talk some trash, I will probably even liven up the discussion during vote counts and such.

Vote Count 3.04
Lil Uzi Vert
(0/5)
-
MathBlade
(0/5)
-
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Kmd4390, Lil Uzi Vert, Malpascp, Mathblade, Vifam, Almost Chara, McMenno, Pepchoninga

Notes:
- Both Pepchoninga and Ms. Colombo have been prodded.

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 3.05
Lil Uzi Vert
(1/5)
- Vifam
MathBlade
(0/5)
-
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Kmd4390, Lil Uzi Vert, Malpascp, Mathblade, Almost Chara, McMenno, Pepchoninga

Notes:
- :)

Last edited by Vince McMahon on Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 3.06
Lil Uzi Vert
(3/5)
- Vifam, McMenno, Almost Chara
MathBlade
(0/5)
-
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Kmd4390, Lil Uzi Vert, Malpascp, Mathblade, Pepchoninga

Notes:

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 3.07
Lil Uzi Vert
(4/5)
- Vifam, McMenno, Almost Chara, Malpascp
MathBlade
(0/5)
-
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Kmd4390, Lil Uzi Vert, Mathblade, Pepchoninga

Notes:
- Prodding Lil Uzi Vert.

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

That's a lynch.

I'm not 100% I can do the write up tonight. (If you did it half an hour, that'd be another story.)

If I can't by tonight, I should by tomorrow.

Remember, no more WWE Draft!
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 3.08
Lil Uzi Vert
(5/5)
- Vifam, McMenno, Almost Chara, Malpascp, Ms. Colombo
MathBlade
(0/5)
-
Not Voting:
Kmd4390, Lil Uzi Vert, Mathblade, Pepchoninga

Notes:
- Almost Chara has been replaced by Almost50.

Monday Night RAWLita throws a right. She throws a left. Randy Orton slams into the ground once more. He retreats to the outside of the ring and stares in awe of the intense and powerful warrior before him.

"By gawd, King. I just don't know how Lita can do what she does."
"It's not because you think she's a woman, do you? Women can do lots of things these days."

Randy Orton slides into the ring, but Lita doesn't let him stand up. She begins stomping on him. Randy Orton perseveres and makes his way to his feet. Lita grabs Orton and Irish-whips him. Orton reverses and forces Lita to the ropes. She comes back and takes him down with a flying headscissors! The crowd goes nuts. Lita climbs to the top rope. Litasault! NO! Randy Orton rolls out of the way just in time! After a moment, Lita makes her way to her feet. She looks on the canvas, but Orton isn't there! She turns around... right into an RKO! Randy Orton makes the cover:

One...

Two...

THREE!

Lillian Garcia grabs the microphone:
"Winner and Still Keeps Their Job... RANDY... ORTON!"

Lita looks around and mouths. "Keeps their job?" She strains and forces herself to look to the stage, where she finds Vince McMahon. He doesn't say a word. He just smiles.

Spoiler: Lil Uzi Vert/Lita has been removed from the game. They were...
Who are you?
You are one of the best women's wrestlers in the entire WWE. You are Lita!
What is your alignment?
You are a
Babyface!
(AKA Face AKA Townie)
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
Lita DDT
Rear Naked Choke

It is now Night Three. Please send me night actions. Also, please PM me if you want an early night.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:17 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Fade in. Vince McMahon is in his office. Eric Bischoff is sitting down across from him. Bischoff is nearly in a fetal position into the chair while Vince is leaning over, his hands planted firmly on the desk, screaming. Vince's face is nearly beet red in its appearance.

"How do you plan on turning this company around, Eric? Who are our star players? Shawn Michaels? Gone. Triple H? Gone. Kurt Angle? Gone. John Cena? Gone."

"Sir, you've fired them all!"

"No! Don't you dare try to pin this on me, you son of a bitch! Nearly all of those I've just listed left, because they're unhappy! Look at Teddy Long! He failed to keep our superstars at WWE! How do I know you won't do the same?"

"I just gave you an awesome match, Vince! I pit Lita against Randy Orton!"

"Hah!" Vince laughed. "You pit the legend killer against a woman! And you call that a match!?"

"The people loved it," Bischoff pleaded. "Give me another chance. The fans will love tonight's episode of RAW!"

Vince finally leaned back in his seat. His skin began to whiten to near-healthy levels. "I sure as hell hope you're right, Eric."

"I will. I'll have an awesome match with Rikishi..."

"Nope. You have to choose people within the company, Eric. People who haven't gotten injured."

"You mean..."

"Yep."

Spoiler: Vifam/Rikishi has been eliminated from the game. He was...
Who are you?
You are cool. You are enigmatic, and you're intimidating. You're Rikishi and your stink face is terrifying!
What is your alignment?
You are a
Babyface!
(AKA Face AKA Townie)
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
Rikishi Driver
Stinkface
- Once per day, you may use this move on someone and for forty-eight hours, they will not be able to use their finisher out of disgust.

It's now Day Four.

Vote Count 4.01
Ms. Columbo
(0/4)
-
Pepchoninga
(0/4)
-
Kmd4390
(0/4)
-
Almost Chara
(0/4)
-
McMenno
(0/4)
-
MathBlade
(0/4)
-
Malpascp
(0/4)
-
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Pepchoninga, Kmd4390, Almost50, McMenno, Mathblade, Malpascp

Notes:

(expired on 2017-02-11 12:20:00) until the end of Day Three.
With seven alive, it takes four to lynch.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 4.02
Ms. Columbo
(0/4)
-
Pepchoninga
(1/4)
- McMenno
Kmd4390
(0/4)
-
Almost Chara
(0/4)
-
McMenno
(0/4)
-
MathBlade
(0/4)
-
Malpascp
(0/4)
-
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Pepchoninga, Kmd4390, Almost50, Mathblade, Malpascp

Notes:

(expired on 2017-02-11 12:20:00) until the end of Day Four.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 1279, Vince McMahon wrote:
Vote Count 4.02
Ms. Columbo
(0/4)
-
Pepchoninga
(1/4)
- McMenno
Kmd4390
(0/4)
-
Almost Chara
(0/4)
-
McMenno
(0/4)
-
MathBlade
(0/4)
-
Malpascp
(0/4)
-
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Pepchoninga, Kmd4390, Almost50, Mathblade, Malpascp

Notes:

Only change was a prod of McMenno.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 4.03
Ms. Columbo
(0/4)
-
Pepchoninga
(1/4)
- McMenno
Kmd4390
(1/4)
- MathBlade
Almost Chara
(0/4)
-
McMenno
(0/4)
-
MathBlade
(0/4)
-
Malpascp
(0/4)
-
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Pepchoninga, Kmd4390, Almost50, Malpascp

Notes:

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #58) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Holy shit. How did I miss Pepchoninga being V/LA?

I take responsibility for this huge fuck up, especially since I've sensed something was really missing, but couldn't figure what.

I'm giving him a V/LA and if he doesn't respond in 24 hours, I'm replacing him.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:43 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 1353, mastina wrote:Given that the other thread was closed, and given that the other scumteam (ALL of the other scumteam) avoided commenting, I think it quite likely that they were in fact in communication. I mean, I suppose it's possible they weren't, and just knew each other.
Or they weren't, didn't know each other, but Leonshade informed them.

But being in communication makes sense to me.

Couldn't hurt to ask the mod, though.

Mod: did the scumteams between games have the ability to communicate with each other?
Sorry I didn't read this earlier. I didn't expect this game being so active while I was watching the Super Bowl. :-p
But I can't answer this question.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:47 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 4.04
Ms. Columbo
(0/4)
-
Mastina
(2/4)
- McMenno, MathBlade
Kmd4390
(0/4)
-
Almost50
(0/4)
-
McMenno
(0/4)
-
MathBlade
(0/4)
-
Malpascp
(1/4)
- Mastina
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Kmd4390, Almost50, Malpascp

Notes:
- Mastina is on V/LA pending power issues.
- I also reserve the possibility to extend deadline due to Mastina's replacing in.

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 4.05
Ms. Columbo
(0/4)
-
Mastina
(3/4)
- McMenno, MathBlade, Malpascp
Kmd4390
(0/4)
-
Almost50
(0/4)
-
McMenno
(0/4)
-
MathBlade
(0/4)
-
Malpascp
(2/4)
- Mastina, Kmd4390
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Almost50

Notes:
- Mastina is on V/LA pending power issues.
- I also reserve the possibility to extend deadline due to Mastina's replacing in.

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 4.05
Ms. Columbo
(0/4)
-
Mastina
(3/4)
- McMenno, MathBlade, Malpascp
Kmd4390
(0/4)
-
Almost50
(0/4)
-
McMenno
(0/4)
-
MathBlade
(0/4)
-
Malpascp
(2/4)
- Mastina, Kmd4390
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Almost50

Monday Night RAWTrish Stratus grabbed Christian and brought him to his feet. She kneed him in the stomach. She gave him an Irishwhip and threw him to the corner. She ran to the corner, but Christian lifts his leg and boots her to the ground when she tried running to him. Christian smiles, as he makes his way to the top of the turnbuckle. Christian raises his hands, looking to the crowd for support. The crowd cheers, looking to see some high flying action! Trish Stratus quickly makes her way to her feet. She's surprising everyone, playing possum! She performs a handstand on the way to the corner and grabs Christian with her feet. Hurracanrana!

King: Trish has this in the bag.
JR: You're right, King!

Christian is down. He's hurt. Trish wants to ends it. She grabs Christian's legs. And she puts him in the Sharpshooter! Christian's in pain! He has that look in the eyes. His arm is reaching out. He's about to grab the ropes. Wait! Trish sees it and pulls him from the ropes. Christian's about to tap! He's about to tap! WAIT!

JR: Edge! He's here! And with a chair!
King: Two, actually! What is he about to do?

Trish lets go of the hold to deal with Edge. Edge swings the chair, but Trish ducks it! She holds her arms up, trying to reason with Edge. Edge points behind her. She turns around. CON-CHAIR-TO! Both Christian and Edge slam Trish, knocking her out!

JR: She's gone, King. There's no way she'll survive that!
King: No, not with her job. Oh boy...

Spoiler: Malpascp/Trish Stratus has been removed from the game. They were...
Who are you?
You're more than just a pretty face. You're one of the best women's wrestlers in the world! You're Trish Stratus!
What is your alignment?
You are a
Heel!
(AKA Mafia) Other heels include [REDACTED] Your private topic is here: [REDACTED]
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
Factional Kill
- You, along with the rest of the scum buddies that you speak with at night can choose to eliminate someone.
Stratisfaction
Sharpshooter
Motivator
- Before becoming a wrestler, you were a valet and helped give support to others wrestler. Thus at night, you may choose any player and that player will become able to use their power more than once.
You win when all heels comprise of at least half of all wrestlers in your brand. (Including the general manager, if that is applicable.)[/spoiler]

It's now Night Four. You have until 9:05 PM EST on Wednesday 2/8/16.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (isolation #63) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Mr. McMahon's music and Vince comes out, smiling. The people boo. The people heckle. Vince ignores him. He makes his way down to the ring and takes the microphone from Lilian Garcia.

"It seems, many of you have been unhappy with the management of this company. And who can blame you? I'm doing to my last five wrestlers."

The people boo.

"Or should I say four? I've come to announce one more layoff from this company. For the last time here in the WWE, may I present... Well, you can see it on the screen."

Vince points to the Titantron and it shows Christian in a stretcher. EMTs are on site and are lifting him into the ambulance.

Spoiler: Mastina/Christian has been eliminated from the game. He was...
Who are you?
You're a champion both in the ring and in front of a microphone. You're Captain Charisma. You're Christian!
What is your alignment?
You are a
Babyface!
(AKA Face AKA Townie)
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
Mason
- You are a mason with Kmd4390 who is Edge. It is confirmed to you that Edge is a baby face, just like they will know that you are a baby face.
Unprettier
Con-Chair-To
- This move is a tag team move by you and your tag team partner and may only be attempted once per day and successfully executed twice per game. If successfully used, it will act as an executioner role. This requires that before you can use this move on someone, that person has to already be halfway to the lynch mark. (At least 50% there. If there's an odd number necessary to the lynch then round up) This move also requires coordination with your tag team partner. To successfully execute this move, you two must post alternately and consecutively. One of you must post in bold "Con-Chair" and the other must post "To." Here is an example:
Christian:
Con-Chair

Edge:
To

You win when the entire heel threat is eliminated from your brand.[/area][/spoiler]

It's now Day Five.

Vote Count 5.01
Ms. Columbo
(0/4)
-
Kmd4390
(0/4)
-
Almost Chara
(0/4)
-
McMenno
(0/4)
-
MathBlade
(0/4)
-
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Kmd4390, Almost50, McMenno, Mathblade

Notes:

(expired on 2017-02-22 15:20:00) until the end of Day Five.
With five alive, it takes three to lynch.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 1449, Kmd4390 wrote:Like. If he motivated someone, did it mean they use their ability twice that night or does it mean an X-shot ability becomes an X+1-shot ability?
It can use their ability twice, but does not make a 1x, a 2x.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 5.02
Ms. Columbo
(1/4)
- McMenno
Kmd4390
(0/4)
-
Almost Chara
(0/4)
-
McMenno
(0/4)
-
MathBlade
(0/4)
-
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Kmd4390, Almost50, Mathblade

Notes:

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (isolation #66) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 5.03
Ms. Columbo
(1/3)
- McMenno
Kmd4390
(0/3)
-
Almost Chara
(1/3)
- MathBlade
McMenno
(0/3)
-
MathBlade
(1/3)
- Almost50
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Kmd4390

Notes:

Last edited by Vince McMahon on Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 5.04
Ms. Columbo
(1/3)
- McMenno
Kmd4390
(0/3)
-
Almost Chara
(1/3)
- MathBlade
McMenno
(0/3)
-
MathBlade
(0/3)
-
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Kmd4390, Almost50

Notes:

Last edited by Vince McMahon on Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 1499, Vince McMahon wrote:
Vote Count 5.04
Ms. Columbo
(1/3)
- McMenno
Kmd4390
(0/3)
-
Almost Chara
(1/3)
- MathBlade
McMenno
(0/3)
-
MathBlade
(0/3)
-
Not Voting:

Notes:

Reposted to reflect the correct numbers.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (isolation #69) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 1523, MathBlade wrote:That post says after I am mislynched Columbo will kill A50 it no longer matters I think this setup is townsided as fuck if A50 is town he has to be because Columbo didn't spend time investigating him meaning he would be the NK.

Kuroi Please never design a setup with four masons a Town day vig and two gladiators all town.
We can discuss the game setup after the game, if you'd like.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1525 (isolation #70) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 5.05
Ms. Columbo
(2/3)
- McMenno, MathBlade
Kmd4390
(0/3)
-
Almost Chara
(0/3)
-
McMenno
(0/3)
-
MathBlade
(0/3)
-
Not Voting:

Notes:

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (isolation #71) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 5.05
Ms. Columbo
(2/3)
- McMenno, MathBlade
Kmd4390
(0/3)
-
Almost Chara
(0/3)
-
McMenno
(0/3)
-
MathBlade
(3/3)
- Kmd4390, Ms. Columbo, Almost50
Not Voting:

Monday Night RAWAll of the wrestlers in RAW were held together for a five-way brawl. Even RAW's general manager, Eric Bischoff, was participating! He stepped off to the side to avoid as much splash-back as possible. However, out of all the fights going on, Brock Lesnar and Randy Orton had the biggest beef with one another. Randy Orton was even able to nearly pin Brock. Brock Lesnar put Randy Orton onto his shoulder for an F-5, but Randy Orton reversed it into a neck breaker! The referee slides in for the pin count: ONE... TWO... THRE- KICKOUT!

JR: Just look into the eyes of Orton, King!
King: Absolutely, King! He doesn't believe this! There's no way Orton accepts it wasn't a three count!

Randy Orton makes his way to his feet and crouches behind Lesnar. He looks at Brock like a predator stalking his prey. Brock slowly, but surely makes his way to his feet. He turns around. RKO! NO! With the pure strength of Brock Lesnar, he uses his raw power to force Randy Orton onto his shoulders. F-5! It hits beautifully! The referee slides in for the pin count! ONE...

Kane tries to stop it, but Edge spears him!

TWO...

Eric Bischoff is within reach to break the count... He smiles and walks away.

THREE!

Lillian Garcia grabs the microphone.
Winner and Eliminator: BROCK... LESNAR!

JR: Eliminator? Ya don't think...
King: Oh, man... I think Brock just destroyed Orton's career...

Spoiler: MathBlade/Randy Orton has been removed from the game. They were...
Who are you?
You are the Rated R superstar and the youngest ever World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton!
What is your alignment?
You are a
Babyface!
(AKA Face AKA Townie)
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
RKO
Day Vigilante
- You are considered the "Apex Predator," and you have a history of being an asshole. Once per GAME, you may kill someone during the day. However, you also make a spectacle out of everything you do. Therefore, when you activate this, you must bold your action and it must be along the lines of,
Vigilante RKO: (Character).
This may not be used after Day Four and it may not be used on LYLO either.
You win when the entire heel threat is eliminated from your brand.[/spoiler][/area]

It is now Night Five. Unless I get a unanimous approval from everyone, night will end on 2/17/17 at 12:40 PM EST.[/color]
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (isolation #72) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Events of Night Five

Vince McMahon enters the ring and takes the microphone from Lilian Garcia. He brings the microphone to his lips and speaks. "I know that you aren't happy with me, and I know that this is the darkest of times in WWE History. However, we are committed to saving it. And we have to do that by getting rid of some bad eggs. We've had an incident with one of our employees on one of the local wrestling-themed radio shows. It didn't go too well. In the name of public accountability and human relations, we will show it to you to show you that this termination will be justified, but also, to show the remaining staff in the back to know what will not be tolerated here in the WWE."

[ Audio Can Be Found Here: https://soundcloud.com/user-707918373/edgeinterview ]

"I think you can understand where I'm coming from. Edge has been fired for inappropriate conduct. Hopefully this can be a memory. Let's enjoy RAW."

Spoiler: Kmd4390/Edge has been eliminated from the game. He was...
Who are you?
You're sneaky, deadly. You're the master of the spear. You're Edge!
What is your alignment?
You are a
Babyface!
(AKA Face AKA Townie)
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
Mason
- You are a mason with ThinkBig who is Christian. It is confirmed to you that Edge is a baby face, just like they will know that you are a baby face.
Spear
Con-Chair-To
- This move is a tag team move by you and your tag team partner and may only be attempted once per day and successfully executed twice per game. If successfully used, it will act as an executioner role. This requires that before you can use this move on someone, that person has to already be halfway to the lynch mark. (At least 50% there. If there's an odd number necessary to the lynch then round up) This move also requires coordination with your tag team partner. To successfully execute this move, you two must post alternately and consecutively. One of you must post in bold "Con-Chair" and the other must post "To." Here is an example:
Christian:
Con-Chair

Edge:
To

You win when the entire heel threat is eliminated from your brand.[/spoiler][/area]

It's now Day Six.

Vote Count 6.01
Ms. Columbo
(0/4)
-
Almost50
(0/4)
-
McMenno
(0/4)
-
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Almost50, McMenno

Notes:
- The majority of this audio interview is mostly flavor-only.

(expired on 2017-03-03 16:00:00) until the end of Day Three.
Last edited by Vince McMahon on Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (isolation #73) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 6.02
Ms. Columbo
(0/2)
-
Almost50
(0/2)
-
McMenno
(2/2)
- Ms. Columbo, Almost50
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Almost50, McMenno

Monday Night Raw

Kane goes for the pin...

ONE...

TWO...

THR-KICK OUT!

King: There's no way that Brock Lesnar could have kicked out!
JR: When there'sa will, there'sa way, King. Brock Lesnar is just too tough!

Kane picks up Brock Lesnar and clutches his throat. Is it going to be another Chokeslam!? Kane lifts Brock Lesnar into the air, but Brock swings around and lands on his feet! Kane turns around and Lesnar picks him onto his shoulders. F-5! Kane slams onto the canvas! Brock goes for the pin!

ONE...

Eric Bischoff runs into the ring.

TWO...

Eric Bischoff makes his way... and stops. He smiles!

THREE!

Winner and Eliminator: Brock Lesnar!

King: Now time to see the winner! Will town win?
JR: Shut up, King! You're breakin' kayfabe!

Spoiler: McMenno/Kane has been removed from the game. He was...
Who are you?
You know, people have nightmares about you. You're the one with the most amount of eliminations in the Royal Rumble. You're Kane!
What is your alignment?
You are a
Babyface!
(AKA Face AKA Townie)
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
Chokeslam
Hanging Reverse Necklock
- Once per day, you may put someone into this submission move and if someone cannot end it, either by action or a vote onto you within forty-eight hours, that person will be lynched.

Spoiler: That means the winner of the game is...
SCUM!

Spoiler: Ms. Columbo/Brock Lesnar was...
Who are you?
You're hated by many, but it's difficult to deny that you are in fact the next big thing. You are Brock Lesnar!
What is your alignment?
You are a [/color]
Babyface!
(AKA Face AKA Townie)
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
F-5
Brock Lock
Interference
Once per game, you may interfere in a match without the referees catching you and attack one of the wrestlers.

Spoiler: Almost50/Eric Bischoff was...
Eric BicshoffImage
Who are you?
You're the person who said this statement. "Controversy Creates Cash." You're bad to the bone, but you got power. You're a businessman, and you are the general manager of RAW! You are Eric Bischoff!
What is your alignment?
You are a [/color]
Heel!
(AKA Mafia) Your mafia partners are Leonshade and Malpascp, but unfortunately, you are not permitted to speaking with them in private. They know who you are as well so if you want to talk to them, find a way to let them know in the main thread what you want to say without it being obvious to everyone.
What are your abilities?
:
*NOTE* - This isn't required, but it's HIGHLY requested. Please use roleplay/flavor when doing your duties. Don't just say "Activating gladiator effect for Batista vs. Triple H." I'd rather have, "Tonight! Here on Monday Night RAW - we will feature one of the best matches you will ever see: The Phenom, The Leviathan, BATISTA against the five-time World Heavyweight Champion, Triple H!"

Making Matches! (Modified Gladiator)
- 2x per game, you may make a wrestling match between two wrestlers in your brand. The votes reset from there. While in a wrestling match, no other wrestlers may interfere with their finishers under penalty of being voteless the next day. (You don't have to say that when activating the ability. If you don't, I will.) Also, you may not activate this ability when you have the most amount of votes. Note: This move
will
stop all submissions currently active.
WWE Draft Official
Each Twilight phase, you may choose a Non-Draftable wrestler on your brand as well as a (Draft Pick) on the other brand. Please see the mechanics for more information.
Vote
Factional Kill
- If you are the only scum-aligned person on RAW, you may choose to eliminate someone at night.
Diving Chest Stomp
Day Redirector/Roleblocker
- Once per even day, you may change the direction or cancel the action of a day action. This applies to finishers and other abilities, but not votes. This must be PM'd to me before I make any sort of vote count or moderator action to confirm this.
You win when all heels comprise of at least half of all wrestlers in your brand. (Including the general manager, if that is applicable.)
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (isolation #74) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon