Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Hello people, nice to meet ya ^^

I will be catching up to the game. Any useful information I could use would be grateful.

Also, one question. Do I have to keep up with the Smackdown thread too?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 480, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 479, Pepchoninga wrote:Hello people, nice to meet ya ^^

I will be catching up to the game. Any useful information I could use would be grateful.

Also, one question. Do I have to keep up with the Smackdown thread too?
That's up to you, but there is a possibility you may be traded to Smackdown.
Ok, I will try to do that as well in the moarning.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:53 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 53, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 45, Kmd4390 wrote:Dodge, I don't see it. Why is narna scum? I hope you're not stretching the "can be scum" line to say it's an active decision to scum read me rather than a statement of a read. That's the closest I can come to figuring it out.
Oh no it has nothing to do with you. It has to do with not giving any real reads on this game, but deciding the other game was more important to give a read for. (I don't really count this vote on you as much of a read, but that's not the point)

In fact I doubt it was a decision to have a read on anything. This screams "I need to post a read for the sake of posting a read" with the added bonus of posting a read for the other game, so as to not commit themselves to anything solid against this playerlist yet. Like a bad boyfriend, I find lack of commitment to anything extremely sketchy.

The other game isn't really relevant to what we're doing here, so I am already inclined to treat anyone who spends a significant amount of time trying to interact with the other game so early as scum. What makes Narna so egregious here though is that he does it on Page 1 to try and normalize this under productive behavior early. (Mcmenno notwithstanding, but his sin has nothing to do with his foray into the other game)
Why do you think someone has a lack of commitment to the game after 3 pages of interactions? Also I don't tuink that not giving reads so early on should be considered scummy.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:55 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 56, Ms Columbo wrote:@ThinkBig and @All Alone
Within the first 10 player posts, both of you vote for Nero Cain. Is voting for Nero something that is standard here?

@McMenno - Your day actions and first vote were cast on the first two players who posted. Did you plan that? Was there another/different reason for either of those players?
In post 58, Ms Columbo wrote:
In post 28, Banana Mint wrote:I have voices in my head, they talk to me!
But do you talk back? Are they giving you any insight on who is scum?
This made me laugh
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:57 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 69, Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.

We seem to have a problem here.

The crowd boos loudly, not knowing whats coming. HHH sniffs and licks his lips.

It seems that both Raw and Smackdown have been invaded by a bunch of yellow bellied cowards that hide among the rosters. Well I have news for you!

HHH's nostrils flare with anger. He lunges at the rope and hangs over the top.

THIS IS MY SHOW!

He points to his chest.

I will not have you run around and destroy what I have built. I will hunt you down like the dogs that you are and personally pedigree each and everyone of you!

Satisfied, HHH steps back from the ropes.

Know this, for every moment, for every second, in every day that it takes me to find you, the more punishment that I will dole out. Do you think I'm playing around here? This is
NOT
a joke. I'm on a singled minded mission to seek out and destroy you and there is nothing that can stand in my way.

The crowd cheers loudly.

And once I'm done with Raw I will come to Smackdown and do the very same thing and that is to cleanse the roster of this filth that threatens the very existence of the WWE.

He bobs he head in agreement with the crowd.

Let me leave you with one last thought to mull on in your final days. Did you really think that you could come into my house, uninvited, and get away with it?

No
, he roars.

You have made the first and final error that you will ever make. At this point in time, the only thing you can do is pray that I do not find you, because once I do you will cease to exist. Your names stricken from history and you will be nothing but a distant memory in a footnote of time.

Done, HHH drops the mic and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. He raises his arms above his head , as if in victory, all while
The Game
plays. At this point we either go to a commercial or Kise flips the channel to watch ice skating.
That's some nice shit.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:06 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 102, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Why does that matter? You can't do shit over there, and neither can I. This is exactly why this behavior is counter-productive. Who gives a fuck who's scum on Smackdown? That's not our game. What happens over there has no bearing on what happens over here. This is why I called you out "on page 1". We have scum in this thread, and if you're town you shouldn't care what's going on over there, nor what other people think about what's going on over there.

I know it seems like the 'town' thing to do...but that's only if you don't think about it for more than 5 seconds. Then you realize, worrying about the other game is just a distraction. Read it? Yes. You want to know generally what's going on over there sure. Give it any bit of your attention? Absolutely not. If you're town, your ONLY focus should be finding the scum in THIS game.
This guy needs to learn how to have fun.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 115, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 73, Nero Cain wrote:The reason that Raw is only 3 pages is because of the simple fact that the Raw roster is full of lurksacks and scummy as fuck KMD. As for Smackdown you tools need to shape up and push Maria.

vote:KMD
Um.. erm.. I mean .. I was hoping you would the time to analyze the players (not necessarily in public, but you know.. keep some personal notes) and then come and post a list of 6-7 players you would lynch and stuff .. (you know.. like you did in The Real Folks Blues) and we go from there.

Obviously that's ruined, and if you tried to force it it might not be as accurate, so.. :?

Anyway; what's done is done. Why KMD? I know you said he was scummy, but what exactly gave you those negative vipes?

Also, if it's not too much trouble I'd appreciate it if you looked at Vifam from Smackdown and told me what you think. I have seen Town!Vifam in The Real Folks Blues and I have just recently seen Scum!Vifam in a game we (Almost Chara) played in with him, and I can't decide which one is this current Vifam. (P.S. I have yet to read anything today though, so I only followed the other thread up to page #18)

@Everyone else:

We need to play this as a team. I don't care if you hate the other player, or if your persona is at odds with their persona. You can do what you like play-roling the hatred if you like, but when it comes to actually playing Mafia please stay focused. Games this complicated tend to backfire if everyone goes and does their own thing regardless, and it could be our downfall if someone decides to troll or be selfish.

Bottom line: If you're a "Baby Face" you need to work with your fellow "Baby Faces".

~A50
This motivations speech about doing things together seems fake. Slight scum lean.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:25 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 162, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Nah, the activity in this thread is really perfect right now.

Here was my thought process coming into the game.

Me: Scum always look for the easy way to make posts. What's the easy way in this game? "Scumhunting" the other thread. Okay. I can respond one of two ways. One, I can let players do it for a bit, and try to catch them out on it. Two, I can attack the first player to do it, judge reactions, and generally just try to shut it down.

I chose my second option, for better or worse.
This is so untrue. Scum do like to clog threads when they belive the situation could be bad for them, but they generally try to get into a town mindset. What makes the difference between bad scum and good scum is how well you are able to get into that town persona and make it believable, while sounding good and influencing the actions that town do.

You seem to be overreacting. If anything it is good to see what smackdown think of the situation in here and visa-versa. Opinions are always welcome and the more there are, the better.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

So I'm curently at page 9.

I have gotten a problem with my eyes and I find it hard to concentrate hence why I still haven't cought up. I would love if somebody could sum up the bigger events that have happened on here and maybe on SD too. If not, hopefully you can bear with me untill I can catch up.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 522, Almost Chara wrote:@Pepchoinga:

Just so you know, neither of us (Myself and Chara) are good in roleplaying. However, we are encouraged to act in-role as per Kuroi's request. I don't even know our character (I never cared for anyone but the wrestlers themselves and what we usually get here is the entry of the gladiators to the ring then the match and that's it, so I wouldn't know much about the managers).

Tell me how you think Eric Bicshoff would motivate his fighters (in a spoiler) and I would gladly copy and paste it every time I needed to do a similar speech.

~A50
Um I'm guessing this a request for me? Honestly I don't know much about some of the fighters here too. I'm not that old and even tho I enjoy wrestling, I am more caught on the new generation. With that said, I could find some information for the wrestler you are portraying. For me, I know that I'm a very charming person with who nobody should mess with. My smiles get the attention of everybody both in and outside of the ring and should definitely not be underestimated for just a good looking bodybuilder ;) (lol sorry, was just testing my inner actor).

Also, I'm feeling better, so expect me to have better opinion on the game soon.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 537, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Spoiler: SD
Diamond's frustration seems genuine.

Maria and Pep are confirmed town so that's a good start. That mason claim was as real as you can get. Doubt it was made up, especially considering how they claimed.

Tywin's case on Diamond is shit.
I doubt he means me in this. Maybe the mason claim that Maria did with Pepto there?

Also who are you actually quoting, since I can't seem to find that post.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 482, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Hi Pep!

--

Gut says at least one of AC/Nero/McMemmo is scum. I'm not really encouraged by the managers ISO so I'm leaning there.
I agree, I strongly dislike Nero. Something in his actions just seem off.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Now, doesn't anybody get the feel to even remotely doubt Nero after he basically advertised the hell out of a misslynch. I'm not saying a town is not able to do it, but if anything, the slot should be kept under close eye.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 552, Vifam wrote:I miss them :(
Could you basically sum up all the big event of SD. I don't really know from where to start reading and I don't really know when will I be able to read up 60+ pages. Knowing some of the players there alot is probably filler.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 557, malpascp wrote:
In post 555, Pepchoninga wrote:
Could you basically sum up all the big event of SD. I don't really know from where to start reading and I don't really know when will I be able to read up 60+ pages. Knowing some of the players there alot is probably filler.
Two people who were being read as scumbuddies claimed mason, then used a tag-teag combination move that was apparently a day-vig on one of the top townread players without asking for a claim or providing reason.
Bold.

I suspect the mason claim came from Maria and Pepto?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 556, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 550, Pepchoninga wrote:Now, doesn't anybody get the feel to even remotely doubt Nero after he basically advertised the hell out of a misslynch. I'm not saying a town is not able to do it, but if anything, the slot should be kept under close eye.
If anything you should vote Nero.
I dislike throwing votes when I'm not absolutely sure. This game is very slow paced, so don't expect my vote to come before I get a good scum read.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 561, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 558, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 557, malpascp wrote:
In post 555, Pepchoninga wrote:
Two people who were being read as scumbuddies claimed mason, then used a tag-teag combination move that was apparently a day-vig on one of the top townread players without asking for a claim or providing reason.
Bold.

I suspect the mason claim came from Maria and Pepto?
Take out the filler and noise, and SD has less protown content than we do.
I do like filler and noise tho.

All in all you have KainTepes in that game, you can't escape the filler and noise...
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 560, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Okay, then engage me on the reasons I think Nero is scum perhaps?
I don't really understand this question. Care to elaborate?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 576, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 563, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 560, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Okay, then engage me on the reasons I think Nero is scum perhaps?
I would like to have a discussion with you about Nero because I think he's scum for the reasons I outlined, and you recently commented that you felt something was off.
Yes, I don't like him. Don't know but the fact that he was really sure and head strong advocated a misslynch while very common thing to happen day one (and with a chance of the conflict being TvT) is not something spthst shouldn't be questioned.

Tho something else does feel wrong in his motives about the lynch and the overall tone of the posts. I would like to hear what you could add to my case since I'm feeling pretty squished out of any more solid opinions.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 582, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 538, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 537, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Spoiler: SD
Diamond's frustration seems genuine.

Maria and Pep are confirmed town so that's a good start. That mason claim was as real as you can get. Doubt it was made up, especially considering how they claimed.

Tywin's case on Diamond is shit.
I doubt he means me in this. Maybe the mason claim that Maria did with Pepto there?

Also who are you actually quoting, since I can't seem to find that post.
Yup, Pepto.

I wasn't quoting anyone, just putting my thoughts in a spoiler to avoid confusion.
I figured that out. And lol, call me Pep too.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 586, MathBlade wrote:Pepchoninga give me a reason why you are Town. I would lynch you right now.

Got confused as to if Pep or Peptonclaimed masons so I started my indepth with the other thread.

I think that thread is Titus+DS or Maria+Pepto. I think everyone else especially Grey is town. Just on reads I would say Titus for trying to get rid of the mason claims but something doesn't sit right with me about it.

Going to finish indepth here but based on my light read I would say Nero and Almost Chara are town. If they aren't Eris help us this thread would be deader than a game at the old Saint Louis Rams stadium.
Why should I give you a reason that I'm town. It's your job to find one. And now that it seems like this game is getting started I hope you will eventually find one.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 591, Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.
In post 588, MathBlade wrote:Pepchinga for an ISO that looks like a blow of wind would knock it all over
I think the scummiest thing Pep is doing is that he's not participating here while signing up for a bunch of other games. I mean sure yeah, his "Nero is scummy for pushing a lynch on Penguin." is kinda pants on head and I don't really like how he avoided my post directed at him but he's also new (unless he's an alt)
In post 589, MathBlade wrote:However I also don't like DodgeTheSaint and LUV for splitting the difference on what might as well be masons between Almost Chara and Nero Cain.
We aren't masons. That's like not even the scummiest shit they've done.

Like I remember seeing the post but I guess I didn't really absorb the information but I think its entirely plausible that Vifam used the town wincon to get town cred. I mean, Uzi's actions surrounding the Penguin wagon were fed up with silliness. Dodge is deff scum here whether he's defending Uzi for town cred or Uzi is a buddy. Ditto Vifam. That leaves us with KMD and Mal. Now part of me likes Mal for "agreeing with my cases on Uzi and Dodge" but I think its clear he didn't fully understand my arguments so he's just blindly agreeing with me. INB4 Dodge says I should town read him for that. So I think 3 of those 4 are scum.
Could you quote your post again? I might of missed it since admitedly I don't have much reads on the game and find it lackluster till now (it seems it is actually going somewhere) and that also means I'm not paying as much attention as I di in other games. (Also I found out, that replacing into a game is genuinely quite harder then starting out in one). I'm no alt, I can assure you that.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 598, MathBlade wrote:
In post 595, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 585, MathBlade wrote:Hey hey hey!!!

Apparently there's some heels that need some smacking. And when Randy Orton is in the house he brings the pain!!! So get ready for a spectacle folks because those heels won't know what hit them!

Well after I do this awesome thing called examining the ring (reading the thread). Then scum smackage shall commence.
This is really poor Randy Orton cosplay... and I wish this was the only issue I had with your catch up.
MathBlade wrote:I think that thread is Titus+DS or Maria+Pepto. I think everyone else especially Grey is town. Just on reads I would say Titus for trying to get rid of the mason claims but something doesn't sit right with me about it.
So at this point your reads are more developed on the OTHER brand than the one you replaced INTO? This can't be real. (It is, because the next post, your second real post in this game is all about the other brand)

Chara I apologize for the snark in the last post, but this is the EXACT thing we discussed yesterday. Mathblade did it nearly point for point.
I don't watch wrestling :/ I am doing my best based on what is in the PM and yes I was more focused on the other thread based on something said here. I understand it looks bad right now but before EoD you will see why and I have a feeling that you will either love it or hate it.
You're missing a lot. Especially old wrestling has some realy good shit. I was motivated to watch some after I got into this game and back then, McMahon was actually doing a decent job running his company lol.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 714, MathBlade wrote:Nah replacing in is easier. No shitty RVS and no interactions to dog read through.
I love shitposting and all the fun that comes with RVS tho. I just find it hard to see and find the reasonings befind the conflicts since I either wasn't in them or just didn't keep up with them in real time.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 713, MathBlade wrote:@A50 after today I will be a VT IC soooo if I eat bullet for PR that be good use of obvTownie yes? Yes. Okay good.

@Pepchinga because I can kill you or Dodge and sleep a okay in dead thread and not have a qualm about it. I don't think you or Dodge are town.
Interested on how you base your read on me on practically nothing. I just expressed that I don't like Nero. Unfortunately I couldn't find any more suspects. Hopefully now I will be able to. Also I hope to solidify my opinion on Nero.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 607, MathBlade wrote:Explain why you are Town.

The question about shots is extremely relevant.
This is the first time I see someone ask another play to say why they are town. You can't do that. There is no good reaction to this. They can tell you some shit and you can always enterprate is as fake since the question itself can't have a good answer. It is your job to get TRs and actually deduce if someone is scum or town.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 613, MathBlade wrote:Make a case why you are Town Dodge. I want to hear it.
Ughg.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 722, MathBlade wrote:
In post 720, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 713, MathBlade wrote:@A50 after today I will be a VT IC soooo if I eat bullet for PR that be good use of obvTownie yes? Yes. Okay good.

@Pepchinga because I can kill you or Dodge and sleep a okay in dead thread and not have a qualm about it. I don't think you or Dodge are town.
Interested on how you base your read on me on practically nothing. I just expressed that I don't like Nero. Unfortunately I couldn't find any more suspects. Hopefully now I will be able to. Also I hope to solidify my opinion on Nero.
This is false. It was late at night sleepy as fuck just finished my first bit of thread work and you and Dodge's push seemed fake as fuck started pushing you Dodge came in, didn't like his answers and he refuses to take a stand on you.
I see a trend here tho. You are implying we are scum buddies? Cuz I can tell you I don't specifically like Dodge either. I find him wanting to talk with me about Nero to be genuinely town tho. I am probably one of the little people besides him that has publicly said Nero doesn't seem right and it is normal for him toish for such a discussion with me. I dislike his answer to question about why he thinks he is town. While I dislike the question even more, I find the "I'm town because it's in my role pm" to be eh.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 724, MathBlade wrote:
In post 721, Pepchoninga wrote:

This is the first time I see someone ask another play to say why they are town. You can't do that. There is no good reaction to this. They can tell you some shit and you can always enterprate is as fake since the question itself can't have a good answer. It is your job to get TRs and actually deduce if someone is scum or town.
I can, do, and did. It isn't about the question having a good answer and the fact you are looking for a good answer concerns me. I scumhunt by asking questions particularly questions that people aren't used to answering. Like who is your townread and why? Why are you Town? Scum hate those questions.
Even tho I find your reasoning understandable, I still don't agree. You seem to imply that you ask a question for the sake of asking it and because scum hate it. Well it's a question that is sure to irritate non-scum as well for reasons stated above. This is a question with an answer that can be easily manipulated and scum LOVE those.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 728, MathBlade wrote:
In post 726, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 722, MathBlade wrote:
In post 720, Pepchoninga wrote:

This is false. It was late at night sleepy as fuck just finished my first bit of thread work and you and Dodge's push seemed fake as fuck started pushing you Dodge came in, didn't like his answers and he refuses to take a stand on you.
I see a trend here tho. You are implying we are scum buddies? Cuz I can tell you I don't specifically like Dodge either. I find him wanting to talk with me about Nero to be genuinely town tho. I am probably one of the little people besides him that has publicly said Nero doesn't seem right and it is normal for him toish for such a discussion with me. I dislike his answer to question about why he thinks he is town. While I dislike the question even more, I find the "I'm town because it's in my role pm" to be eh.

Ding ding ding And the winner is Pepchonginga. I very much think you are.
And I very much think you are wrong ^^
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 653, Vifam wrote:You didn't even kill him you just blocked his vote

DTS is town
What about me?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 727, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 565, Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 550, Pepchoninga wrote:Now, doesn't anybody get the feel to even remotely doubt Nero after he basically advertised the hell out of a misslynch. I'm not saying a town is not able to do it, but if anything, the slot should be kept under close eye.
I don't feel like I'm anymore or anyless responsible for the penguin lynch. Why do you feel that I should be held more accountable? What do you think about players like Dodge and Mal who agreed with the reasoning for the Penguin lynch but abstained from hoping on? What made you decide to come out of the woodworks and declare how much you disliked me? What do you think of the rest of my content? Why did you stop reading after page 9 and why aren't you catching up? Why do I have to prod you for content?
@pep
Because advertising for a lynch so hard little or less pings me. It's really a gut feeling, but I think that the FIRST person that should be held even remotely responsible should be you. Next on the line are Dodge and Mal. But for now, I'm putting you as a null, since I'm going to try and form reads from scratch with the content that is currently being created. I get more confused by rereading more and more.

The last 3 questions I think don't need an answer in light of recent events.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 733, MathBlade wrote:
In post 729, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 724, MathBlade wrote:
In post 721, Pepchoninga wrote:

I can, do, and did. It isn't about the question having a good answer and the fact you are looking for a good answer concerns me. I scumhunt by asking questions particularly questions that people aren't used to answering. Like who is your townread and why? Why are you Town? Scum hate those questions.
Even tho I find your reasoning understandable, I still don't agree. You seem to imply that you ask a question for the sake of asking it and because scum hate it. Well it's a question that is sure to irritate non-scum as well for reasons stated above. This is a question with an answer that can be easily manipulated and scum LOVE those.

Riiiight. You can manipulate the answer without knowing what I am looking for. Based on the answer to the question I ask followup ones. I look and breathe for contradictions.

This push on Nero is garbage and is scum motivated. If there was any Town push on it someone would have asked Almost Chara about their not lynching Nero claim.
I see what I hear. I find this question in particular very interesting and in some ways anti-town. Contradictions are all good and all, but for me questions should be asked to get reactions.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Also I agree the push on Nero was the only thing I really got from my initial read on the game. I didn't like the feels that I got from his posts and also held him accountable for the misslynch day 1. I would like you to explain the scum motivation tho.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 738, MathBlade wrote:Errors in logic are more often scum than a reaction. I will never react in a way people like. It is a thing. You judge by what they bring to the table. Not the emotions behind it.

All pushing of Nero should have ceased and questions asked to A50 after that claim. After a mislynch peoplenoften try to mislynch who is vocal but that is not alignment indicative. What matters is if their reasons made sense and whether they were trying to solve the game.
Town can get confused in there own logic too. This is not always the best way to find scum. I find that reactions, and the way there posts genuinely feel is a great allingment indicator.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:07 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 740, MathBlade wrote:What do you think of the masons claim?
I very much belive it's true.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:11 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 743, Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
In post 679, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 674, Nero Cain wrote:
DodgeTheSaint wrote:At no point did I ever dispute specific reasons.
In post 432, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Nero's reasoning is bad,
In post 432, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Nero's reasoning is bad,

In post 432, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Nero's reasoning is bad

This is not something you'd say if you only disputed a few of my reasons.

DodgeTheSaint wrote: I did not know they softclaimed a PR, and I doubt as the Manager they have a further PR. But maybe that changes things, we'll see.
bullshit you didn't see this.
Yes, look at all those specific reasons!
But you are claiming is that you agreed with some reasons and others you did not. What you did is whitewash them all as bad and when I asked you what was bad you yelled that I was deflecting. And now you are
LYING
to me that you didn't do this. Like, I know I'm not going to convince scum that they are scum but I'm hoping that I can convince the derp town that don't see your lies.

In post 734, MathBlade wrote:That is possible but unlikely. I find pep's post have an authenticity about them except at certain key points of which I plan on using him talking about RVS to see about the others.

Usually Town beards have words out of their mouth all the way to the floor and do scum's job for them.
He seems new and useless to me. I'm mostly talking about how he's KMD's top town read (total wank btw) and how Dodge is trying to get him to buy into his bullshit fake "scum" read.

It seems like I had more to say but maybe I'm just tired or something. Dodge is obviously scum and I'm ok with you shooting and ending the day. Might be nice to start to hear things from Colombo but I don't really want to wait the 6 hours for her to prod dodge just to reset her timer :/
In post 741, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Mattblade, why haven't you shot me yet? Doing a ton of grandstanding and no follow through.
Don't let him get to you Math. He just wants to cut off communication.
I ain't that new, but this post is just not giving me good vibes. Like why is his case bad exactly? He made a good wall against you, and it has some reasonable points. I haven't really seen much from you. I'm seeing this as an attempt to discredit his case more than actually try to prove its bad.

What makes Dodge obviously scum?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:14 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 748, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 594, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 580, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 576, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 563, Pepchoninga wrote:
I would like to have a discussion with you about Nero because I think he's scum for the reasons I outlined, and you recently commented that you felt something was off.
Yes, I don't like him. Don't know but the fact that he was really sure and head strong advocated a misslynch while very common thing to happen day one (and with a chance of the conflict being TvT) is not something spthst shouldn't be questioned.

Tho something else does feel wrong in his motives about the lynch and the overall tone of the posts. I would like to hear what you could add to my case since I'm feeling pretty squished out of any more solid opinions.
I've said it a few times, and maybe I'm not explaining it well. What pinged me is his lack of evolution on the read based on what he was saying and how things played out at the end of Day 1. No, I'm not saying he should have flipped his read on Lil Uzi. But one of his major claims was that Lil Uzi was posturing to prevent his scumbuddy Pengiun from being lynched. Obviously that didn't play out that way. It didn't matter because Nero went full steam ahead on the start of Day 2 as if nothing had happened. Only now that he's been challenged on it has he decided he needs to discredit his attacker (me) rather than justify a simple thing. If Nero was town and his read on Lil Uzi sincere, why go through all the trouble to try and discredit me rather than just letting us in on his thought process? You'll recognize one of those things being a scum tactic. I'll let you figure out which one (discrediting his attacker).

My favorite part though, and this is just a small bit. Is that Nero has repeatedly accused me of using mafia buzzwords (which up until this post I don't think I have) while crying Chainsaw himself (in fact a mafia buzzword). It's not a big deal, but contradictions like that (accusing someone else of doing what you're doing) comes from scum.
For your posterity Pep, in case you missed it.

I like you though, so is there anything I can do to help you solidify some reads before my untimely demise?

That goes to the rest of the playerlist too, sans the obvious.
I didn't miss it, but forgot to comment on it.

I can see some decent accusations and I overall think you have a clear line of thought. As I said, past events really don't seem to be helping me get any solid reads, so I'm forming them on the go. I call you town for now. Got new pings from Nero too.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:19 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Unlynchables: Kmd4390, Dodge.
Lynchables: MathBlade, Nero
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:23 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 789, MathBlade wrote:I understand how quickly most people can read information. He said Ctrl+f after I accused him of not reading. Still antight fit even with ctel+f and I am a computer programmer. I would know Ctrl+f *sigh*

No it isn't "obvTown as fuck" when you don't provide reads when asked. I don't have to do anything other than hit scum. If he continues to be a butthole because I scumread him he will not be obvTown to me. He should be trying to help Town not wallowing going "waaaaah Math scumreads me". Things change. The fact he insists that there were three scum in here makes him scum as well as fake pushes.

I do not see any "obvTown" I see complaining.
Reads are not something you should specifically scum read for. I find myself not giving reads untill I'm perfectly fine with them too. Explain ti me why this is bad, when the person is scumhunting and actually participating in the thread.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 834, DodgeTheSaint wrote:I guess KMD, Re: my confidence in certain players over others...more things for you (or others to consider). I've completely lost faith in Chara via the non-game reasoning for them to 'lose confidence in my townread'. If they were confirmed town to me it would just simply be a confidence loser in me. Since they aren't it just tips them towards the scum side of things. Even though I read Math as town (for other reasons) while I have very little confidence in his ability to make reads, it's a little different as he stuck himself in a confirm bias spiral at that point. It's almost excusable, where as coming from Almost Chara they have no excuse for it. I'd like to move them to a scumread based on that along, but I fear I'd be putting myself in a confirm bias spiral by doing it, hence why I asked you that question out of nowhere.

I still think Nero is scum, but if you believe Chara to be town then I can understand believing that Nero is town. All this does for me is make a CharaTown and NeroScum distribution impossible (with the other three still on the table). This observation helps me for interaction purposes.

I think that's all I have for those three slots. We're still on opposite sides on McMenno right? Truth be told my read on them is eroding, because it would just be easier for McMenno to sit back and sheep Nero this day phase, and is honestly what I would have expected by this point. Plus at some point there needs to be more here than a Page 1 play.
I'm interested in hearing why you TR math.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 880, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 858, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I believe the claim so I see no reason to break up the masons.
Also, reading this again I see you see it my way. Doesn't that give you a pose or an urge for second thoughts?

I mean, Scum!Me would certainly want to execute the Masons, and we have even been provided with "an out" to do it. I we're Scum them it's likely the Masons aren't really Masons. so, why do you choose to believe they are indeed Masons while simultaneously being suspicious of our slot?

~A50
I don't like this post. Seems to me, like it's just a way to manipulate the other players into an ultimate misslynch/bad decisions.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 885, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Why does AC know that mafia on this brand would know who the mafia on the other brand are?
I'm interested in this too. It doesn't make sense for the to do so. Thst would mean that they know who the town is in the other brand too, wich gives them too much power imo.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 914, MathBlade wrote:Oh so they could bring over all scum to one brand...Meh don't see it though. I still think they know who each other are though. I don't see a way for scum to play with only half the info they would need.
If all scum are on one brand what would happen tot he other? Obviously the scum is prolly gonna win the brand that they are on, but if the GM on the brand that all the scumare in is scum this basically means that eventually scumwins both the brands. This actually seems like a reasonable tactic for scum. That for me means that one of the GMs is scum.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 953, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 885, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Why does AC know that mafia on this brand would know who the mafia on the other brand are?
I'm interested in this too. It doesn't make sense for the to do so. Thst would mean that they know who the town is in the other brand too, wich gives them too much power imo.
Ok, this was answered.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:59 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 900, MathBlade wrote:It becomes important to determine the trust levels of the managers early and see if they can be trusted.

It is also worth a note that if all the mafia go to one side the side with all town wins LOL
Would they?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 918, MathBlade wrote:I would much rather Titus and myself be on the same side. Much as I normally hate it Grey here and me to the other team is the right call. It depends on if massive would draft me though and because of what was a shitty ass combo with no warning (gee thanks! Sarcasm) we can't ask. Mainly if I am the NK and I get drafted RAW and Smackdown numbers stay the same overnight.

If not then in essence we still lose a player.

Then the Maria R and Titus thing can be truly settled as those two should 1v1 tomorrow and it is worth noting that Maria did it to love, not the person who would almost damn near confirm her environment instead a freaking loved claim. Maria /Pep and myself both being vig claims would make sense to be in the same place if possible. Would like Titus there as well to further the situation.

Draft Grey and another townread as a backup is my two cents.
I kinda don't like his line of thinking.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 958, MathBlade wrote:Their
Sorry, if you are a hydra it's hard for me to think of you as one, when you are not doing as Chara.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 961, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 952, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 880, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 858, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I believe the claim so I see no reason to break up the masons.
Also, reading this again I see you see it my way. Doesn't that give you a pose or an urge for second thoughts?

I mean, Scum!Me would certainly want to execute the Masons, and we have even been provided with "an out" to do it. I we're Scum them it's likely the Masons aren't really Masons. so, why do you choose to believe they are indeed Masons while simultaneously being suspicious of our slot?

~A50
I don't like this post. Seems to me, like it's just a way to manipulate the other players into an ultimate misslynch/bad decisions.
A mislynch on WHOM? I clearly said time and time again that I'm TOWN READING MARIA. How does that lead to a mislynch on her or Pepto??

~A50
A misslynch on this brand.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Or in this case a miss vig shot.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 960, MathBlade wrote:
In post 954, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 914, MathBlade wrote:Oh so they could bring over all scum to one brand...Meh don't see it though. I still think they know who each other are though. I don't see a way for scum to play with only half the info they would need.
If all scum are on one brand what would happen tot he other? Obviously the scum is prolly gonna win the brand that they are on, but if the GM on the brand that all the scumare in is scum this basically means that eventually scumwins both the brands. This actually seems like a reasonable tactic for scum. That for me means that one of the GMs is scum.
...If no mafia exist Town wins?

I don't like how you are trying to complicate things.
I guess you are right, but I just a had more complicated thought in my head.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:03 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 966, Almost50 wrote:
In post 964, Pepchoninga wrote:Or in this case a miss vig shot.
Mate, what ARE you talking about? Are you even reading and comprehending?

The Vig shot HAS been triggered on Dodge, and it has always been the intention of Math to shoot there.

The post you're referring to was me responding to LUV, who is NOT even the Vig target.

And if you're talking about the future (just in case you are); Math has already claimed a ONE SHOT Vig, so they're not going to shoot anyone anymore.

Please let me know if I had misunderstood something, because what I did understand doesn't make sense anyway I look at it.

~A50
You haven't missunderstood, I just missed the vig shot being made.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

VOTE: MathBlade

I think that either you or Nero are scum, but now with Nero of to SD it seems that you are my target.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

The mason claim seems very much true. You not buying it is meh.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1013, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1011, Pepchoninga wrote:VOTE: MathBlade

I think that either you or Nero are scum, but now with Nero of to SD it seems that you are my target.
This feels like OMGUS in its truest form but I want Titus to talk with me about my reads and see if I am wrong somewhere.

And again you go after Nero would addressing the PR claim.

Fuck it.

Spoiler: Titus
Talk with me stranger what are your reads over here?

VOTE: Pepochinga
Call me a total slip fuck but about what PR claim are we talking about?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Maria and Pepto are not scum Imo. And I am enclined to belive they are masons together. They don't have a reason to lie. This is a big risk and an unlikely one.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Prod dodge.

Will catch up after school.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1023, Vifam wrote:I don't think they're the only scum there, that'd pretty much make their power useless if one of them died
No, scum is outside of the mason claim. They are both either town or both scum. Reading the claim it seems genuine.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1032, McMenno wrote:
In post 1005, Vifam wrote:McMenno what are your other reads
man this pepofucko sure is scum too

and maybe... lil uzi vert??? man I'm not in shape today

why was dodgefucko lynched yesterday
Why me scum? Get your shit please.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1047, malpascp wrote:Math is conf!town.
Pep reeks of newbscum.
I don't understand the reasoning behind lynching Vifam.
Regarding the masons, I think they might be lying about having another shot, that was probably the only one.
McMenno is still useless.

@Math: you're the math guy/person(s)/whatever, if both GMs were scum wouldn't this setup be extremely scum-sided? Having one of each alignment would make no sense balance-wise imo
Explain why me newb scum. And explain why Math is conf!town?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1068, malpascp wrote:Math is town.
Lol.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1080, MathBlade wrote:They*

Doesn't make me conf. However I like you.
Ughtht
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1121, MathBlade wrote:McMenno is kinda who I want to leave alone. Reason being is he seems like the easy mislynch.

After rereading my gut still says Pep.
You are full of shit.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Ok, smackdown were truly dumb. Mason claim was more then believable and now scum are gonna kill the other maosn, to get out conftown of the way.

With that said I can say that math is scum. The other scum is likely malpas. Terrible buddy attempt between him and Math that is less believable then people saying that Clinton would've been a better president then Trump.

I want to lynch Math now.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Another thing. Math seems to want us to get focus on the GM spilling some shit at us and with recent events it seems more and more like scim trying to distract town.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1213, Vifam wrote:I think Math is just terribly misguided but town

Lets get on with this and lynch Uzi

If he flips scum lynch McMenno next
Why would you look at the guy that way?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1186, malpascp wrote:Can we keep the politic talk to a minimum, especially when it's mind-boggling stupid?
Also you should catch up then give us your insight, if you don't have the time for it just take notes, because at this point what you're talking about is pointless because, in case you didn't notice, SD is over. And that brought pertinent info we're currently discussing.
I still think having a scum day-vig is weird, given that there was a town day-vig already flipped (in terms of setup these masons are pretty much the same as a lone vig, except if one of them dies early).
Gladiator is usually not very pro-town, but it's being hard to see a scumteam where none of those two is included.
Can't get a read on Pep because he makes no sense, can't get a read on Ms. Columbo because there's nothing to analyze.
Still think AC is town since massive flipped, and Math should be town as well since I don't think a scum day-vig is a thing.
Vifam is conftown.
My gut tells me the scumteam is in LUV/Kmd/and that other guy that is still breathing somehow. I'm not sure if my willingness to lynch Pep comes from suspicion of because he's so annoying.
You think there are 3 scum? Cmooon. And yes, I'm cought up. Please don't discredit my stuff. That ain't nice...

Just the tone of your posts seem totally anti-town tho. Also you still trying some strange stuff and just try and get Blade under the radar.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1187, Vifam wrote:Pep is pretty cool tbh
In post 1188, Vifam wrote:Seems like a nice enough guy
Well as a person, I'm usually pretty nice.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #68) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1190, Vifam wrote:It's Math or Uzi

Everyone post who they'd prefer and why
Math. Reasons stated above.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1191, malpascp wrote:Uzi was scummy on D1 mainly.
Math is damn near conftown.
omg.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1193, MathBlade wrote:I prefer no lynch. As soon as I suspected AC AC gladiated.

I find the odds of LUV being scum to that slim to none.

I know I am Town.

If we have to lynch then I would say Uzi and if Uzi flips Town I propose an unofficial gladiator between AC and myself.

Six to Seven scum in a 26 player game (13 each side) makes sense.
Wtf is this post?

First you say that no lynch is better. Like how is it better? Even now, no lynch is pretty stupid.

Second you say that the chances of LUV being scum are slim. THEN you say that if we have to lynch, we should lynch LUV...

That is lolfull. (Considering that LUV is liz uni)
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1200, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 1196, malpascp wrote:Pedit: can you chill already? You don't seem to be mad at them since you have so many townreads... Care to update on that?
Just because they're not playing doesn't mean they're scum. If they were, then we have at least 5 scumsters already, and the game is over! this means some of them are Town FOR CERTAIN. Which ones? I don't "know". All I have for now is doubts I might have been blinded by my fury over Math's moonlogic and "may" have gladiated 2 Town players. Yet again, I may have gladiated 2 Scums or 1 T vs 1 S. I mean, the way everybody plays CAN be interpreted either way.

If Math is Town and genuinely suspects me then I can understand their read flip on LUV. If they're Scum though then it still makes sense to advocates NL if LUV IS their scum p. If Math is Scum but LUV is Town then Math could still promote a NL for fear they might end up being the lynchee, AND to earn Town cred if we lynch LUV. Now tell me which of them 3 possibilities has more merit in your eyes. Which option has a higher probability of being True? Math is Scum WITH LUV? Math is Scum but LUV is Town? or Math is Town and thus has a TR on LUV now?? Note that I have ONLY considered Math as the "independent variable" here; because they're the one still talking. LUV has stopped playing even before the gladiator thing. Is he apathetic Town or caught scum?? You decide!

As for the rest, what was pep doing "prophecizing" a NK on an already ended game? Is that Town totally not paying attention or is it Scum "pretending to be" Town totally not paying attention? The problem is he DID see that the Mason flipped already, so I find it hard to swallow that he saw that and didn't realize the SD thread ended in a scum victory.

Ms Columbo is only skating by prod-dodging. I can't fins any "content" from her regarding the game. Is it apathetic Town or lurking scum? McMenno is also doing almost the same, and the only thing keeping me from outright following Vifam's read on him is that I had a TR on him early into the game and so did Nero.

~A50
My bad really. I haven't read much of SD. I saw here that there was talk about the mason kill and commented on it. Only later did I get that the game had ended.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”