OPEN 663: STACK THE DECK (DAY 2)

Open Games (Use a known setup). Signups Here
Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #15  (isolation #0)  » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:01 am

Heya everybody.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #17  (isolation #1)  » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:14 am

@Kop
The time has come... Execute order 66.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #19  (isolation #2)  » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:15 am

VOTE: Superhans
Gotta join the wagon early.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #24  (isolation #3)  » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:22 pm

Dude I'm L1 b careful

Order 66 is to impose ultimate peace upon the galaxy by extinguishing the cult-like religious extremists that threaten our Empire.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #25  (isolation #4)  » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:23 pm

Our society has been way to lax on these Jedi recently.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #28  (isolation #5)  » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:30 pm

In post 27, Kop wrote:I counted L-3.

Ah sorry i stupidly thought we were playing with only 9 players :oops:

Anyone here seen the rogue one? I'll give out spoilers if you can get me to L2.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #32  (isolation #6)  » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:39 pm

In post 31, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 28, Superhans wrote:
In post 27, Kop wrote:I counted L-3.

Ah sorry i stupidly thought we were playing with only 9 players :oops:

Anyone here seen the rogue one? I'll give out spoilers if you can get me to L2.

DONT

Dude I'll give you a spoiler for free:
ʎuǝ˥ sllᴉʞ ǝƃɹoǝפ

@ssbm_Kyouko
Yeh I think so, the character is Clarence from The Big Lez Show, I highly recommend it, especially if you are a druggo degenerate.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #40  (isolation #7)  » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:47 pm

1) no preference
2) cop
3) town.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #44  (isolation #8)  » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:18 pm

In post 37, Gamma Emerald wrote:[...]
I had a point where I preferred town due to my predictability as scum but I feel I've averted that predictability. So scum, as the deception is fun.

How were u predictable before mixing it up?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #112  (isolation #9)  » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:26 am

In post 78, Realeo wrote:But he did start up the conversation.

So ThinkBig starts with infinity decision, correct?

Code: Select all
ThinkBig -> ∞


He can post meme, he can naked vote. He can post Youtube Video

But he decided to initiate talking...

Code: Select all
ThinkBig -> Initiate talking -> ?


The ? is 2 options

[A] Accuse
[B] RQS

I'm townreading him NOT because he start initiation. I townread him because he decided to start the initiation with RQS instead of accusation.

If you can provide the third way, englight me.

What the fuck is this shit?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #113  (isolation #10)  » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:26 am

You also a druggo degenerate @Realo?
Been smoking too many lego bricks?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #114  (isolation #11)  » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:29 am

In post 104, Realeo wrote:So there's a scum sheeping me.

When it finds a better target, it would move. Gamma hasn't respond yet. If I move my vote, then you know my intent.

@Realo, What do you mean by there's a scum sheeping me?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #117  (isolation #12)  » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:34 am

In post 97, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 94, Gamma Emerald wrote:I want to trap people with a certain post, see if anyone tries to pull shit on me


is it this one where you randomly announce that before anyone's done it?

Because that doesn't help you trap anyone. It's fishing for town cred.

Unless that post was the trap!

@Dunnstral,
Why are you voting Gamma?
Would you want to convince other players to do the same?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #118  (isolation #13)  » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:36 am

In post 116, Realeo wrote:
In post 114, Superhans wrote:@Realo, What do you mean by there's a scum sheeping me?


The function of answering a question to help the confusion of the asker. I'm not sure where the confusion that I try to clear.

Confusion lies in the fact that I don't know what you mean. Why do you believe there is a scum sheeping you? Who is the scum that is sheeping you. How is the scum sheeping you.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #123  (isolation #14)  » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:47 am

UNVOTE: Unvote

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #124  (isolation #15)  » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:51 am

@MariaR
What makes your vote serious, as opposed to the ones you made beforehand during RVS?

Can you elaborate beyond 5 words and a hashtag.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #129  (isolation #16)  » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:00 pm

I find asking in depth questions really really helpful in providing good quality content and i'd disagree that I'm putting a spin on them.
Also not all things obvious to you are obvious to everyone.
If I don't understand something (regardless of how stupidd) I'm going to ask about it.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #136  (isolation #17)  » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:13 pm

In post 135, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 117, Superhans wrote:@Dunnstral,
Why are you voting Gamma?
Would you want to convince other players to do the same?


He's not engaging in anything while being here, very odd for him.


MARIA is also trying to be as scummy as possible it would seem


I can get behind a pressure wagon.
VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #145  (isolation #18)  » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:51 pm

In post 138, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 126, MariaR wrote:Because it's random voting stage and almost every vote there is random I think a few of the questions you asked are blatantly obv questions with obv answers and some seem to have a spin on them I dislike


Why don't you explain this spin that you dislike

I've been able to read that MariaR is a first year failing psych student who watches maybe just a little bit too much Darren Brown and has no way of translating her amateur psychoanalysis pseudo scientific hocus pocus into palatable logic.

@MariaR in all seriousness:
Please hmu with some juicy analysis of my questions.

Image
I've got millions more of these kinds of advanced word analysis tools, (also please don't steal this, its not mine to give away).

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #152  (isolation #19)  » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:00 pm

@MariaR
Are you going to answer ?
In post 138, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 126, MariaR wrote:Because it's random voting stage and almost every vote there is random I think a few of the questions you asked are blatantly obv questions with obv answers and some seem to have a spin on them I dislike


Why don't you explain this spin that you dislike

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #158  (isolation #20)  » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:05 pm

Laziness is one of the 7 deadly sins.

How do you think being lazy will help town play?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #166  (isolation #21)  » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:16 pm

In post 163, MariaR wrote:How do you think being lazy will help town play?
??? Who says I'm trying to "help my town play" I'm just being lazy!
[/quote]
I don't rate this at all. If you're this lazy towards one fairly simplistic question, how on earth are you going to apply yourself to actually finding scum/town reads?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #168  (isolation #22)  » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:18 pm

In post 163, MariaR wrote:??? Who says I'm trying to "help my town play" I'm just being lazy!

I don't rate this at all. If you're this lazy towards one fairly simplistic question, how on earth are you going to apply yourself to actually finding scum/town reads?
(fixed shitty tags)

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #169  (isolation #23)  » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:22 pm

In post 167, MariaR wrote:I'm not going to be like that the whole game
I just mean at the moment with holidays and all that and motivation on such an early game I don't feel like answering

Why are you playing at all then? You can't apply yourself 50%. Where do you draw the line?
You've already made multiple posts justifying why you can't answer, all of which require at least a little bit of effort; at this point u might as well give us some kind of response to
In post 138, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 126, MariaR wrote:Because it's random voting stage and almost every vote there is random I think a few of the questions you asked are blatantly obv questions with obv answers and some seem to have a spin on them I dislike


Why don't you explain this spin that you dislike

even if its really crap (sure it'll be great bby).

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #171  (isolation #24)  » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:25 pm

nuh uh.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #172  (isolation #25)  » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:27 pm

ur answer sucks.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #208  (isolation #26)  » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:27 am

In post 207, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 206, Kop wrote:
In post 201, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 191, Realeo wrote:
In post 189, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Yeah, Realeo's last few posts, all the faux-VI ones, seem like they would come from a place of scum.

VOTE: Realeo


Enlighten me. The faux-VI supposed to be a NAI.

I take it as you saying that you are not going to play the tactic of being VI and attempt to play to your fullest so we shouldn't lynch you because you are going to play pro-town. That is something a scum would do to let everyone know they were "town" and to look else where. Its a failsafe to fall back on and shed votes at L-2 or L-1. "Hey, look, i said i was pro-town, give me a chance".


This is throwing shade.

Hey, i rather not get a sun burn.

In post 203, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 202, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Secret Agent Jin

This guys really scummy

Gamma still scummy

U wut m8? Wanna fight about it?

We need to venture beyond joke replies as they don't really progress conversation, and allow scum to also evade potentially revealing questions.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #209  (isolation #27)  » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:35 am

@Kop,
who would you like to be pushed through to a lynch?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #214  (isolation #28)  » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:02 am

In post 213, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
Superhans wrote:We need to venture beyond joke replies as they don't really progress conversation, and allow scum to also evade potentially revealing questions.

I dont think those posts helped to allow scum to evade questions. I think they were two small posts that didnt impact the flow of posts. Now, if half the page was filled with me posting caps and joking around then i could see that helping scum to hide and blocking attention from other players posts. I think your response to my posts was laying ground work for setting me up for a lynch in the future when you need a fall guy to draw attention from you. Like "im not scummy, look at these meaningless posts that Jin wrote in order to help scum hide by causing attention to be focused on him". That is kind of scummy of you to respond to my posts like that.

I found the scumteam Day 1, Realeo and Superhans.

I disagree, your two joke responses were killing the momentum whether you intended them to or not. My criticism was meant to be impartial and you're paranoid if you think I could use them at all in a scumcusation.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #215  (isolation #29)  » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:08 am

Also if you recognise that the posts were "meaningless" why make them?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #218  (isolation #30)  » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:34 am

In post 216, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 214, Superhans wrote:
In post 213, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
Superhans wrote:We need to venture beyond joke replies as they don't really progress conversation, and allow scum to also evade potentially revealing questions.

I dont think those posts helped to allow scum to evade questions. I think they were two small posts that didnt impact the flow of posts. Now, if half the page was filled with me posting caps and joking around then i could see that helping scum to hide and blocking attention from other players posts. I think your response to my posts was laying ground work for setting me up for a lynch in the future when you need a fall guy to draw attention from you. Like "im not scummy, look at these meaningless posts that Jin wrote in order to help scum hide by causing attention to be focused on him". That is kind of scummy of you to respond to my posts like that.

I found the scumteam Day 1, Realeo and Superhans.

I disagree, your two joke responses were killing the momentum whether you intended them to or not. My criticism was meant to be impartial and you're paranoid if you think I could use them at all in a scumcusation.

I will lay off of it for now but if you ever use those posts to draw a case against me i will point to your post saying that they couldn't be used for a scum claim.

If I don't end up using them (which I almost 100% certainly won't) it'll be because it's a terrible scum accusation and was never intended to be a scum accusation, NOT because of this post.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #223  (isolation #31)  » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:43 pm

v/la over Christmas + boxing day

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #282  (isolation #32)  » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:18 am

V little has happened since I left. Would anyone disagree?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #283  (isolation #33)  » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:23 am

Dunnstral is scummy.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #284  (isolation #34)  » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:23 am

Davesaz is towny.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #285  (isolation #35)  » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:29 am

Gamma knows that he is pulling a joke vote on Desperado, and he knows that that makes him look scummy af. I don't like it, because its not necessarily AI if Gamma is trying to (or claims to be trying to) setup a trap, e.g. see who jumps onto an easy wagon; playing like you are only benefits yourself, or scum. Stop it!

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #286  (isolation #36)  » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:33 am

Question to the veterans:
Do town players substitute out at a greater rate than scum players, or is it usually the same rate?
I'm just curious.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #287  (isolation #37)  » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:35 am

In post 269, Realeo wrote:Kyouko, Jin, hans is my gut town lean, but I reckon it would be easy come, easy go.

What would you say about Davesaz?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #292  (isolation #38)  » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:19 pm

In post 289, Desperado wrote:
In post 283, Superhans wrote:Dunnstral is scummy.


What are you seeing that I'm not with Dunnstral?

Mainly gut reasons, but also because of some of the scummy stuff he's said.

In post 137, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 130, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 102, Dunnstral wrote:It's about intent. Get off of me. I'm not getting lynched. Vote Gamma.


In post 103, Dunnstral wrote:Next thing you know I'll be l-5 followed by l-4


I find these two posts to be an over reaction and I'm not liking post 103.


To play devil's advocate for myself, not sure why I'd make such a big deal of it as scum

Davesaz points out how scummy this is in , I agree with him. Dunnstal then instantly votes Davesaz, probably as a joke, but its still an uncool thing to do.
@Dunnstral, why did you vote for Dave?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #293  (isolation #39)  » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:21 pm

^Ah i messed up, Dunnstral doesn't vote Dave, but calls him scummy with no explanation,
Change question to:
@Dunnstral why did you scum read Dave?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #296  (isolation #40)  » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:04 pm

In post 295, davesaz wrote:Yes, thanks!

The Gamma wagon is in response to a clear joke based on username. It doesn't really make sense to me yet but I would need to slow down from catchup speed to see if I've missed something about Gamma's reaction to being wagoned.
[...]

More than just this i think.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #298  (isolation #41)  » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:11 pm

Gamma needs to pull his shit together and start commenting some HQ stuff.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #301  (isolation #42)  » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:07 pm

What do you mean by CW reasons?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #316  (isolation #43)  » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:54 am

@Dunnstral
How is scummy in your opinion?
I thought Dave makes a very very genuine point.

In post 313, Dunnstral wrote:They're scummy because I felt like they were. If I wanted to make a case it wouldn't be off of those two posts.

Why would you say this? You're discrediting yourself, saying that your scumcusation on Davesaz isn't founded on any basis.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #318  (isolation #44)  » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:03 am

Nah i disagree, your is definitely an example of terrible terrible logic.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #319  (isolation #45)  » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:04 am

Sketchy AF logic.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #320  (isolation #46)  » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:07 am

In post 299, Gamma Emerald wrote:Soon, hopefully.
I'll note my reaction to Desperado was intended to draw scumreads on myself via the fact desperados only pose a threat to scum.

What do you mean by this? Are we talking about Desparados as in a "desperate or reckless person, especially a criminal.". Why would a desperado pose a threat to scum? SOrry if im being a right thicko.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #337  (isolation #47)  » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:27 pm

UNVOTE: unvote
yer

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #347  (isolation #48)  » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:13 pm

In post 341, Antihuman wrote:I'm tunnelling you cause I'm a daycop with a guilty on you

Perhaps u shouldn't be tunneling if u have to resort to this sloppy and lazy trap.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #348  (isolation #49)  » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:20 pm

AntiHuman picking apart everything TB has written doesn't strengthen it argument it just reveals ur confirmation bias and poor logic.

Also why is Gammas reaction towny? Is TBs reaction also towny?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #365  (isolation #50)  » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:36 am

@ssbm

U ask him questions but vote him before he's had a chance to respond...

Also who do u think is AHs scum buddy?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #366  (isolation #51)  » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:40 am

In post 361, Realeo wrote:My current stand is that Antihuman is like Superhans, awkward. Awkwardness is not explicitly a tell. =/

Y do u find me awkward? For AH I find his logic "awkward"(whatever that means), is my logic awkward or is it purely my whacky avatar.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #370  (isolation #52)  » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:51 pm

In post 356, Realeo wrote:Oh dear, if you are a believer of this logic and I am a scum, you're so damned.

'Cos you're really smart right?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #381  (isolation #53)  » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:50 pm

@ThinkBig

Out of 4 players on the Gammagon:

K O P
D E S P E R A D O
R E A L O
T H I N K B I G
S U P E R H A N S

¿Why Did He Go After You?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #421  (isolation #54)  » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:22 am

In post 388, Antihuman wrote:
In post 348, Superhans wrote:
Also why is Gammas reaction towny? Is TBs reaction also towny?


It's towny in my eyes cause I wager scum would be satisfied with having heat taken off them and just waited out the storm instead of making such a fierce push and risking backlash.
As per TB's reaction, I'm not exactly sure because he didn't have a chance to respond first. I'd say voting me was the logical choice as either alignment, plus Gamma's push prolly reinforced his idea of it being the right move. Same thing later on, he basically parrots Superhuman, even using similar wording:

In post 347, Superhans wrote:Perhaps u shouldn't be tunneling if u have to resort to this sloppy and lazy trap.

In post 349, ThinkBig wrote:When you actually have a guilty result on someone and don't have to resort to dirty tricks and traps.


This makes me question whether his reactions are genuine and original but I'm biased so you tell me.
[...]

So you think that ThinkBig is basically rehashing other peoples ideas in an attempt to appear to be contributing? I think there is definitely something to be said about this theory. I agree that ThinkBig has been playing incredibly safe and this could be a scum read.

The posts ThinkBig have made after you accused him of waffle haven't been that different.

@ThinkBig, go after more players. Nitpicking your way through AH logic may be easy to do, and is productive, but you need to go for less easy targets.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #422  (isolation #55)  » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:36 am

^ALSO go for less easy targets. You can multitask y'know.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #429  (isolation #56)  » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:01 pm

In post 428, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 365, Superhans wrote:@ssbm

U ask him questions but vote him before he's had a chance to respond...

Also who do u think is AHs scum buddy?

Don't have an opinion on that. I usually look for team associations but haven't been seeing them this time. Traitor is a possibility in this setup, though. Not every scum will have 2-way associations if there is one.
In post 388, Antihuman wrote:
In post 364, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:@Desperado I saw you vote AH and that steadies my hand a bit because your vote was naked and had just swapped from the leading (but losing traction) Gamma wagon onto the rapidly growing AH wagon.


I fail to see why'd you feel good about this. Isn't that clear opportunism?

In post 365, Superhans wrote:@ssbm

U ask him questions but vote him before he's had a chance to respond...

Also who do u think is AHs scum buddy?


Well, she obviously thinks I'm scum with Gamma, which is rubbish. If I was scum, I'd be bussing the shit outta Gamma instead of painting a target on my back.


I think you misunderstand the phrase "steady my hand". I was considering voting you up until I saw Desperado's vote which stuck out to me as opportunistic. That's why I asked questions of both of you and voted him instead. I liked his answers so I decided his vote was not going to stop me from voting you, so then I went where I was originally going after seeing the push on TB. I don't think you're necessarily scum with Gamma, but I do think you attacked his wagon with intent. Could be you're scum with him, could be he's town and you saw his wagon stalling and decided to pick up the momentum and transfer it to another townie before a townie discovered the scum on Gamma's wagon and started pushing that player.

You didn't even wait for his answers...

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #433  (isolation #57)  » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:30 pm

In post 432, Gamma Emerald wrote:what

Prick

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #470  (isolation #58)  » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:05 am

In post 454, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I think he's saying that voting AH equates to town reading TB because AH made a case on TB. I'm not voting AH because I think TB is town. I would not go so far as to say that. I'm voting AH because I think his case for scum!TB is a scummy way to derail the Gamma wagon, and I wasn't even on that Gamma wagon from the beginning

I disagree with this read.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #471  (isolation #59)  » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:06 am

In post 466, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 465, Realeo wrote:Ah, you have answered that! I must be upcoming New Year Eve hallucination?

I am more to "TB similiar to AH" than "TB worse to AH"

What's up with this? Why the need to explain it away?

Mushrooms are in season. It's a self deprecating joke. NAI.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #481  (isolation #60)  » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:24 pm

In post 434, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why?

Cos ur being a total wasteman.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #483  (isolation #61)  » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:37 pm

@Gamma, you've interacted a lot with Realo and AntiHuman, making some very easy to make comments. Also your comments are lazy.

You have scum reads on some of the easiest players to scum read, Realo and AntiHuman, and ur not rlly interacting with other players (u havent interacted with another player since #325 with Algebra). Ur stuff before 325 is largely fluff.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #484  (isolation #62)  » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:43 pm

Pointing out bad logic in what Realo (and to a lesser extent AntiHuman) could fill books. I'm 200% cool with you publishing a commentary on all of AntiHuman and Realo's posts, but plz don't forget about everyone else.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #497  (isolation #63)  » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:55 am

@alisae

S H E E P I N G?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #523  (isolation #64)  » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:13 pm

Voting ThinkBig mainly for being on, and creating the AntiHuman wagon.

In post 371, grapes wrote:
Antihuman ( 4 ) - (Gamma Emerald, ThinkBig, Desperado, ssbm_Kyouko) <The AntiHuman wagon. You've unvoted and placed vote on Dunnstral, but you're claiming that you're very much still ON this wagon, if you get what I mean.

VOTE: ThinkBig

Your case on AntiHuman smells opportunistic to me.
I disagree with AntiHuman's logic, but scum? Maybe, but I don't think your attack on him should be made with your level of confidence.

Also your vote on AH is him tunnelling? but he has gone after other players too? No? I don't buy the derail the Gamma wagon theory. THe gammagon was not really a wagon at all, just a response to his weird af playstyle.

@Realo
Give us a 'pitch' on why you want us to clamber aboard your Gamma Wagon, that is if you want us to get aboard your Gamma wagon.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #527  (isolation #65)  » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:32 pm

@TB I meant your case on AH was the fact you thought he was tunneling you.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #528  (isolation #66)  » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:35 pm

Sorry for a convulated and somewhat confusing post, but in short my scum read is that your attack on AH is ingenuine.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #530  (isolation #67)  » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:37 pm

You instigated and approve of the ah waging? No?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #531  (isolation #68)  » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:38 pm

His attack on you was poor. It was forced and relied on shut logic.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #532  (isolation #69)  » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:39 pm

But was it scummy? Nah not hugely.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #534  (isolation #70)  » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:40 pm

My scum read on u is stronger after it response. I'll elaborate in the morning.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #535  (isolation #71)  » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:41 pm

Cos ur logic was shitter

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #536  (isolation #72)  » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:42 pm

Gonna elaborate hard AF in morning

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #549  (isolation #73)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:37 am

Okay I'm going to expand upon why I've decided to place my vote (first serious vote after an early game pressure vote on Gamma) onto ThinkBig.

Firstly, I'd like to reiterate the points I made when I cast my vote in
1) ThinkBig's attack of AntiHuman is opportunistic.
2) ThinkBig adopts the rationale that AntiHuman was trying to derail the Gammagon; the Gammagon was never going anywhere, and the way in which AntiHuman tried to derail the wagon doesn't make sense as a scum partner. Do not rate this theory at all.

In post 524, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 523, Superhans wrote:Voting ThinkBig mainly for being on, and creating the AntiHuman wagon.

In post 371, grapes wrote:
Antihuman ( 4 ) - (Gamma Emerald, ThinkBig, Desperado, ssbm_Kyouko) <The AntiHuman wagon. You've unvoted and placed vote on Dunnstral, but you're claiming that you're very much still ON this wagon, if you get what I mean.



No, I don't get what you mean. When did I claim I was still on his wagon after voting for dunnestral?



Your case on AntiHuman smells opportunistic to me.
I disagree with AntiHuman's logic, but scum? Maybe, but I don't think your attack on him should be made with your level of confidence.

Also your vote on AH is him tunnelling? but he has gone after other players too? No? I don't buy the derail the Gamma wagon theory. THe gammagon was not really a wagon at all, just a response to his weird af playstyle.


Why was my vote on AH tunneling? I initially voted for him because he initially attacked me in an opportunistic and scummy way by misrepresenting my posts and misrepresenting my position. He attacked me for being V/LA and he attacked me for my RQS questions. The only player that AH has openly and explicitly attacked was me.

Wtf do you mean that you're not on the AntiHuman wagon? You clearly stated that you switching votes to Dunnestral was your playstyle, but you have the strongest scum read on AntiHuman. In my books that is no different to not being on the wagon. You also suggest that you would happily switch by to AntiHuman:
In post 516, ThinkBig wrote:@Desperado: AH was and still is my biggest SR. the reason I switched my vote was to provide pressure for dunnestral. He hasn't really been contributing and buddies in an anti-town kind of way. Thus my vote is for pressure. I'll certainly switch my vote back at a later time. This is simply my play style.

P-edit: Accusations and analysis of buddying and budding is best done after a flip. That is just my opinion. One doesn't necessarily follow the other.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #550  (isolation #74)  » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:38 am

You created the AntiHuman wagon, yes?
You are also very much in support of this wagon yes?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #595  (isolation #75)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:31 pm

In post 592, Desperado wrote:Really don't like AH linking Alisae and ThinkBig like he is. AH-ThinkBig team gaining steam.

Hmm you think ThinkBig would be trying to push his scum partner into a lynch, just to gain town cred? Seems implausible to me.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #596  (isolation #76)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:39 pm

There is one day left, Kop, where are you? You haven't commented for 2 days, and you still haven't voted!

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #597  (isolation #77)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:54 pm

@AntiHuman (response to ) I'm abstained from voting Gamma because my vote was a pressure vote, and he started to contribute.

In post 388, Antihuman wrote:
In post 365, Superhans wrote:@ssbm

U ask him questions but vote him before he's had a chance to respond...

Also who do u think is AHs scum buddy?


Well, she obviously thinks I'm scum with Gamma, which is rubbish. If I was scum, I'd be bussing the shit outta Gamma instead of painting a target on my back.



Also you say that you think that SSBM thinks you're scum with Gamma.... Where does this even come from?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #598  (isolation #78)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:55 pm

Oh nm i missed the post where SSBM says you're trying to topple the Gammagon.. my bad

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #604  (isolation #79)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:08 pm

Alisae if AH flips town, who would be your go to scum read?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #606  (isolation #80)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:09 pm

Or better way of phrasing question:
if AH IS scum, who would you guess could be his scum partner,
if TB IS scum, who would you guess could be his scum partner,
if Both turn out to be town, who would you guess could be scum?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #607  (isolation #81)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:12 pm

In post 561, Realeo wrote:VOTE: TB

I would move to the Desperado wagon 4 deadline. Not satisfied with the case at either AH or Desperado, but I Tr AH.

y do you townread AH? Has this town read changed after his most recent posts?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #608  (isolation #82)  » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:14 pm

I know one thing for sure, that is ThinkBig and Antihuman AREN'T scum together.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #621  (isolation #83)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:14 am

In post 617, Desperado wrote:
In post 608, Superhans wrote:I know one thing for sure, that is ThinkBig and Antihuman AREN'T scum together.


Based on...

Do you think their engagement could plausibly b theatre?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #622  (isolation #84)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:16 am

Timewise I think it gammagon is fukt

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #624  (isolation #85)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:18 am

In post 614, Desperado wrote:
In post 595, Superhans wrote:
In post 592, Desperado wrote:Really don't like AH linking Alisae and ThinkBig like he is. AH-ThinkBig team gaining steam.

Hmm you think ThinkBig would be trying to push his scum partner into a lynch, just to gain town cred? Seems implausible to me.

Nah I don't think so

There's not much point to discussing it in detail at this point but yes, I think AH would replace in as scum and post a BS case on a partner, especially when he's now claiming it wasn't legit to begin with. And I think ThinkBig and AH could see that they might become competing wagons as a result and ramped up the bussing.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #625  (isolation #86)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:19 am

Oh shit messed that post up, move 'nah I don't think so' outside the quote

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #626  (isolation #87)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:21 am

Ah indignation seems real

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #628  (isolation #88)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:31 am

VOTE: AntiHuman

This is L1

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #629  (isolation #89)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:32 am

I think your attack on TB relied on very shaky reasoning, and this reasoning has been verging on scummy, especially when you link TB and Alisae.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #630  (isolation #90)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:34 am

Your attacks on TB have been desperaye

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #631  (isolation #91)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:11 am

In post 100, Dunnstral wrote:ok. Now unvote me.

In post 576, Alisae wrote:Also yeah AH I also think his reads are wierd as fuck. Can't put my finger on it. Maybe because we have super similar reads and I am very uncomfortable with that.

ThinkBig's? Can you elaborate

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #632  (isolation #92)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:15 am

In post 610, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 606, Superhans wrote:Or better way of phrasing question:
if AH IS scum, who would you guess could be his scum partner,


If AH is scum, my guess would be Gamma.
If AH is town, then desperado is most likely the traitor.

So when AH flips you're not apprehensive of a TB wagon forming?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #633  (isolation #93)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:18 am

In post 627, Antihuman wrote:Yeah it seems like really a great play to get into the game, decide you wanna tunnel your partner for no particular reason instead of choosing a safe target and try to blend in with deadline slowly approaching and risk getting both players lynched as the only viable wagons wtf I'm a much better scum player than that, don't insult me

Your Town play has been weak too... Why wouldn't you play as badly as scum? If you flip town and TB isn't scum, who would you go for and why?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #635  (isolation #94)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:43 am

In post 634, Antihuman wrote:No need for useless speculation, I will flip town and TB will flip scum. Feel free to hammer.

Please be more productive

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #640  (isolation #95)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:13 am

Kop who do you want to lynch?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #642  (isolation #96)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:22 am

R u gonna vote on either TB or AH?
(Obvs can't vote AH rn)

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #643  (isolation #97)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:23 am

Like out of AH and TB who would you want to see lynched?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #646  (isolation #98)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:27 pm

@Davesaz,
Based soley on the fact that MariaR crumbed traitor?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #648  (isolation #99)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:54 pm

I'm tied between TB and AH. Why are you leaning more to scum reading AH?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #649  (isolation #100)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:55 pm

I mean to TB sleepy

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #650  (isolation #101)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:58 pm

If you want to vote TB, y haven't u interacted with him?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #652  (isolation #102)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:02 pm

you gonna vote for him then?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #653  (isolation #103)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:02 pm

or just gonna observe

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #660  (isolation #104)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:43 pm

Davesaz, who would you rather be lynching?
UNVOTE: unvote
Unvoting to suggest that it is not too late to change the wagon.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #661  (isolation #105)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:44 pm

im still completely happy being convinced to vote ThinkBig, as long as it is achievable by the deadline.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #662  (isolation #106)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:35 pm

K I'm going to sleep, parking my vote back on AH
L1
[v] AntiHuman [v]

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #663  (isolation #107)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:36 pm

L1
[v]AntiHuman[v]

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #664  (isolation #108)  » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:37 pm

I'm such a goof
VOTE: AntiHuman

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #767  (isolation #109)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:45 pm

In post 737, Realeo wrote:Dunn, Alisae, would you help me analyze conversation between Kyouko and AntiHuman? That may be the only explanation of the nk?

Y only Dunn and Alisae?
Y do you think there even is a tangible reason for the NK?

Imho killing Kyouko is gonna be a WIFOM brainfuckeroo. Maybe it Kyouko was chosen so that town would over analysis it and use it to lynch the wrong person.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #770  (isolation #110)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:48 pm

In post 764, Realeo wrote:Correction. AH has played the AtE card since L-2. So there is a minimum of 1 scum in (GE, Desperado, Alisae)

I don't highly rated this logic. I appreciate it, but I just don't think it's necessarily correct. AH change in attitude could be a result of desperation, especially considering the impending deadline.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #771  (isolation #111)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:49 pm

Gamma r u okay? Ur mood seems to have changed. U alright ir

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #772  (isolation #112)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:49 pm

*irl

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #773  (isolation #113)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:53 pm

In post 638, Kop wrote:
In post 612, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:AH what's your opinion on Gamma's vote on Desperado, and Desperado's sudden swap from voting Gamma to you?

Gamma voted Desperado, if Gamma is scum he wouldn't start the cw on his partner
Desperado swapped to Antihuman, might make sesnse if Gamma is scum, AH is town, and Desp is traitor.
AH wagon would also be cw to scum in this case.
Question is: Does Gamma have any plausible scumbuddies besides AH? Desperado is out unless he's traitor, so we'd need 1 more (or 2 if he's not the traitor).
Let's assume scum aren't going to hard bus their teammate in the middle of D1, so we look for a partner that wasn't on the Gamma wagon at it's apex
In post 326, grapes wrote:DAY 1 VC 005

Gamma Emerald ( 5 ) - (Superhans, ThinkBig, Realeo, Desperado, Kop)
Realeo ( 3 ) - (ssbm_Kyouko, algebra, Secret Agent Jin)
Desperado ( 2 ) - (ReubenWasFine, Gamma Emerald)
Secret Agent Jin ( 1 ) - (davesaz)

Not Voting ( 1 ) - (Dunnstral)

Seven to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-05 01:30:02) remain until deadline.

Seeking a replacement for ReubenWasFine.


Kyouko - conftown to myself
algebra - conftown
RWF/AH - We're assuming this slot is the town cw to scum for this exercise

SAJ/Alisae - was not on the Gamma wagon but when he comes in he discredits AH case and soon after Gamma joins him in picking apart AH case to start a new wagon on AH. Replaces out. Alisae Says he doesn't like TB but soon after catching up a bit more says he doesn't like AH's push and votes AH. AH could be the counter to Gamma if Alisae and Gamma are buds
davesaz - Comes in to catch up to a 5 person Gamma wagon with a very flat reaction. Possibly measured response to scumpartner's wagon. His next post looks at the gamma wagon for opportunistic votes, says he's still catching up but points to Realeo and Desperado as being similar to Gamma, as if to offer them as alternatives. Dave speculates Gamma is the cw to scum!Desperado. HOWEVER, Dave in 374 has a similar reaction to the popup of AH's wagon, indicating to me he is unaware of either wagon's alignment, unless the team is Gamma/dave/AH
Dunnstral - No reaction to the gamma wagon, is still focusing on her own SR of davesaz. Reads as towny to me.


I'm thinking AH is not very likely to flip scum unless he's teamed with davesaz and Gamma. Desperado I think is unlikely to be traitor based on the way he got onto the Gamma wagon.
This leaves me with a scumteam speculation of [Gamma, davesaz, Alisae/AH]. Kop could be blind spot scum still. I think Gamma's flip will be most telling because it was both the cw Realeo/Desperado and had it's own cw in the AH wagon.

VOTE: Gamma

Kop do you have scumreads? Noticed a lot of you asking other people about their reads in your ISO and a lot of commenting on questions directed at other players but not much in the way of substance


My reads change all the time as the game progresses on. I don't do scum reads on day one usually, I see the information in posts, and generally push wagons, etc. I work better when there's been flips and I have information that can back my thoughts up.

Right at this point, a lynch on either AH or TB is only going to be beneficial right now because the limelight for the past 10 or so pages with a few random ones thrown in between has been on those 2. Either one is going to give information and isn't going to be one of those policy lynches that isn't going to lead to anywhere.

When it comes to day 2 however, I'd like pressure to be placed on Gamma because I am not seeing a style that I am accustomed to. And I just feel that he is happily going under the radar whilst the war goes on, and If we do lynch AH and he flips scum, then a great deal in me is going to want Gamma lynched. If AH flips town however, that isn't going to stop me wanting pressure on Gamma, I didn't say lynch but I'd like the pressure to get him to talk.

Can you give us scum reads day 2?

Also y do u think scum nk'd you?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #774  (isolation #114)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:56 pm

@Davesaz
Name 2 players you would kill right now.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #780  (isolation #115)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:03 pm

@Hamma
Bussing hard AF?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #790  (isolation #116)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:14 pm

Gamma u gonna answer my question about it mood?

Or have you got bigger fish 2 fry?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #794  (isolation #117)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:16 pm

Idk just a change in ur tone, more curt and frustrated.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #796  (isolation #118)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:25 pm

@Dunnstral
In post 736, Dunnstral wrote:UNVOTE: Realeo

Kind of been arguing against this

What does this mean?

Also, has your scum-read on Davesaz changed since early game?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #799  (isolation #119)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:03 pm

In post 408, Realeo wrote:
In post 407, Desperado wrote:Yes I did.


.....?


You're sugesting GE, TB, AH?

Anyyone have any opinions on this?

Any interactions that would make this setup implausible? Cos rn this is my scumprediction (+ maybe Kop if it isn't Gamma or Think).

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #800  (isolation #120)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:06 pm

@Dunns wouldn't it be so much easier if you could just answer my question without being so contrary.

I didnt understand what you meant.

Also im just asking what you read on Dave was. Your initial read was (imho) a wasteman read, and i think its not unreasonable to see whether your read has changed.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #801  (isolation #121)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:08 pm

townreading Desperado hard

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #806  (isolation #122)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:12 pm

cos he is easiest to follow. seems transparent.

least transparent is gamma (not necessarily a townread, but makes any read difficult).

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #812  (isolation #123)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:30 pm

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Carrying out SSBM's wishes. RIP. God bless her zombie bones :'(

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #840  (isolation #124)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:26 am

In post 100, Dunnstral wrote:ok. Now unvote me.

In post 831, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 714, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:but yeah im onto something i think so if im not here to remind yall about kop in the morning please revisit his last few posts of the day, completely unacceptable imo. If Kop/AH are both town I think Gamma/Dave/Alisae

If Kop flips scum SH gets lynched no questions asked

Y?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #841  (isolation #125)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:31 am

SSBM wanted to create a wagon on you before she died.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #842  (isolation #126)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:33 am

In post 827, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 820, Desperado wrote:Ya, interested to see how the three non voters fall on this.



I don't see myself voting TB today.

We'll see about gamma

Can u elaborate plz

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #843  (isolation #127)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:40 am

K I rechecked SSBM ISO, her last vote was on Kop not Gamma, but regardless she was pushing Gamma late D1

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #844  (isolation #128)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:41 am

In post 833, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 823, Realeo wrote:
In post 763, Realeo wrote:So this catch my attention....

In post 634, Antihuman wrote:No need for useless speculation, I will flip town and TB will flip scum. Feel free to hammer.


So AntiHuman plays the AtE card at L-1. The wagon at the L-1 was.

Antihuman ( 6 ) - (Gamma Emerald, Desperado, ssbm_Kyouko, ThinkBig, Alisae, SuperHans)


I find it strange. AntiHuman has made a play (in my opinion) an excellent analysis (he fooled me) and push with confidence.


Why the sudden mood change from confindence to surrenderness?



I think he surrender because his scum partner is voting against him. As a mafia traitor, judging by psychological analysis, being a mafia traitor is a lonely role. Being foresaken by his partner is a lonely game.

So there are 6 people. To a certain degree.. TB is town. ssbm flipped town. There is a minimum of 1 scum in (Gamma Emerald, Desperado, Alisae, SuperHans)
Shit attempt to jump on somone for a NK.


^---- This is VCA, not nk.

Both of my teampicks a
have one in this pool[/quote]
What do you mean?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #845  (isolation #129)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:42 am

What do you mean both of your teammates have one in this pool?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #849  (isolation #130)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:45 am

In post 846, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 842, Superhans wrote:
In post 827, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 820, Desperado wrote:Ya, interested to see how the three non voters fall on this.

Duh

I don't see myself voting TB today.

We'll see about gamma

Can u elaborate plz


I do not want to lynch the user known as thinkbig.

I have not reached a conclusion on whether I will be voting gamma in this day phase

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #850  (isolation #131)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:45 am

In post 846, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 842, Superhans wrote:
In post 827, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 820, Desperado wrote:Ya, interested to see how the three non voters fall on this.



I don't see myself voting TB today.

We'll see about gamma

Can u elaborate plz


I do not want to lynch the user known as thinkbig.

I have not reached a conclusion on whether I will be voting gamma in this day phase

Duh

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #851  (isolation #132)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:45 am

I want u to explain y

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #853  (isolation #133)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:20 am

We got a long long time for Gamma to make his case :)

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #854  (isolation #134)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:21 am

And for TB to make his case

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #855  (isolation #135)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:25 am

Algebra I'm thirsty.
Thirsty 4 Reads.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #860  (isolation #136)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:18 pm

, relevant to desperados argument above; TB divorces himself from the AntiHuman wagon even though he had said that he scum read both Dunnstal and AntiHuman.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #873  (isolation #137)  » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:29 am

@Dunnstral
Why are you so sure TB is Town? I think the logic behind his wagon is convincing.

@Gamma
is redundant. Just under half the playerbase is on you. If you could kill one of the following players who would it be? + Why?
K O P
R E A L O
S U P E R H A N S
D U N N S T R A L

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #875  (isolation #138)  » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:40 am

Yup, that would have been my choice. Kop has been far less prolific with his posting too. Hope this is just his work schedule not a deliberate decision.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #877  (isolation #139)  » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:07 am

It's a way to ask for reads. Y do you ask?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #879  (isolation #140)  » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:24 am

2 =\= lots of.

U trying to discredit me m8y ;)

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #884  (isolation #141)  » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:34 pm

L1 I think, please b careful.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #933  (isolation #142)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:19 am

In post 889, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think this is necessary for proper flow of the game. It seems I have a fuckton of votes parked on me rn.
I am a goon cop. I checked Realeo last night, that's why I wasn't really with the Realeo wagon at the start of today.

Gamma are you claiming to avoid being mis-lynched? Seems a little early for that.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #934  (isolation #143)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:42 am

@Everyone
If ThinkBig flips scum - who is his partner most likely to be?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #937  (isolation #144)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:49 pm

D E A D

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #946  (isolation #145)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:13 am

In post 943, davesaz wrote:
In post 941, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 932, grapes wrote:10 days, 4 hours, 57 minutes remain until deadline.


??

There was like 13 days left when you claimed?

:up: :!:

Gamma claimed Goon Cop to avoid getting mis-lynched, however, it was an early claim.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #948  (isolation #146)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:16 am

In post 939, Alisae wrote:
In post 934, Superhans wrote:@Everyone
If ThinkBig flips scum - who is his partner most likely to be?
I'll consider Realeo, Gamma, Kop, and maybe you.
Pre-Flip Associations are bad anyways, don't get why you are asking for them.

Y r pre-flip associations bad? ThinkBig is everyones scum read (bar Dunn's), but there isn't really a focus on scum #2.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #949  (isolation #147)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:16 am

10 days before the deadline?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #951  (isolation #148)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:25 am

UNVOTE: unvote

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #952  (isolation #149)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:25 am

K no issue, sorry

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #953  (isolation #150)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:26 am

Although it's not healthy to have just one wagon with soonh before the deadline.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #955  (isolation #151)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:28 am

Kop is also lurking :(

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #962  (isolation #152)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:59 pm

In post 961, Desperado wrote:
In post 953, Superhans wrote:Although it's not healthy to have just one wagon with soonh before the deadline.


???

Are you more interested in using every ounce of our time or lynching scum?

well before TB turned up the game was super dead.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #963  (isolation #153)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:00 pm

also it helps rather than hurts to look at players beyond the obvious ThinkBig.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #968  (isolation #154)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:42 pm

I agree that ThinkBig is the best lynch candidate and have scum read him since mid D1. However, there are two scum, so we need to grill other people too.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #970  (isolation #155)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:57 pm

Davesaz, a lot of your posts have been 'information' rather than 'analysis' (IIoA), and your only reads you've made today, is ThinkBig being scum (not really original, as you point out yourself).

Over the past two weeks, you've not made that many difficult or original posts that offer your opinion on whether you think other players are town, scum or null. All your 'reads and votes' over the past two weeks:
* Scum Read ThinkBig and voted for him (D2)
* Desperado as scum because of MariaR's breadcrumbing (D1), a very nice theory, but isn't relevant for D2.
* Town read AntiHuman.
* Voted Antihuman , although you don't actually have a definite opinion on AH's alignment.

I don't scum read you for supporting AntiHuman D1, I also supported AntiHuman D1, and I thought your logic was very genuine. However, I don't like the way that you're taking a bit of a backseat.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #971  (isolation #156)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:59 pm

In post 969, Dunnstral wrote:Somebody want to walk me through how tb is scum as opposed to "bad town" when AH went on him hard for his lynch?

Am I alone on alisae because people would rather get tb or does everyone townread him?

Convince me to vote Alisae.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #973  (isolation #157)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:10 pm

Is the game supposed to be this dead tho?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #977  (isolation #158)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:58 pm

In post 975, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 971, Superhans wrote:
In post 969, Dunnstral wrote:Somebody want to walk me through how tb is scum as opposed to "bad town" when AH went on him hard for his lynch?

Am I alone on alisae because people would rather get tb or does everyone townread him?

Convince me to vote Alisae.


realeo has a less than average chance to be scum because of a goon cop result

gamma claimed goon cop

I think thinkbig is town

Alisae's pushed only town or likely town in my eyes.

Game's dead because scum are content to lynch tb.

Hmm that is plausible case on Alisae if TB is town, however, why do you disagree with the brilliant logic Desperado proposes?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #978  (isolation #159)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:59 pm

The TB is likely scum logic

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #989  (isolation #160)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:21 pm

VOTE: ThinkBig
L1

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #990  (isolation #161)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:23 pm

In post 960, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 957, Realeo wrote:GE claimed JOAT so I need to give a second thought


GE claimed Goon Cop, not JOAT. JAOT is a mafia-only role in this set up.

PS: Catching up now.

Where r u man? This was quite a while ago, where r the 'catch up' posts.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #994  (isolation #162)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:32 pm

In post 975, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 971, Superhans wrote:
In post 969, Dunnstral wrote:Somebody want to walk me through how tb is scum as opposed to "bad town" when AH went on him hard for his lynch?

Am I alone on alisae because people would rather get tb or does everyone townread him?

Convince me to vote Alisae.


realeo has a less than average chance to be scum because of a goon cop result

gamma claimed goon cop

I think thinkbig is town

Alisae's pushed only town or likely town in my eyes.

Game's dead because scum are content to lynch tb.


Alisae has voted for these players:

ThinkBig is town
Realo is town
Kop is town
Desperado is town

Although I guess he didn't really push Deperado that hard. Do you town read all of these players?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #998  (isolation #163)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:36 pm

UNVOTE: ThinkBig
k i'll b patient for you...
(unvoting to avoid an accidental hammering).

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1001  (isolation #164)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:37 pm

My middle name is fun.

Super Fun Hans.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1002  (isolation #165)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:38 pm

In post 999, ThinkBig wrote:For now

VOTE: Alisae

I feel like 991 and 993 were contrived.

Dude you're supposed to be working, either piss off for a few days, or actually comment and post relevant stuff, rather than incredibly lame votes. :igmeou:

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1007  (isolation #166)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:42 pm

In post 1006, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1002, Superhans wrote:
In post 999, ThinkBig wrote:For now

VOTE: Alisae

I feel like 991 and 993 were contrived.

Dude you're supposed to be working, either piss off for a few days, or actually comment and post relevant stuff, rather than incredibly lame votes. :igmeou:


I agree with him btw. About 991 and 993

Because you want him to be right. Seriously 991 and 993 are just examples of banter.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1010  (isolation #167)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:44 pm

In post 1004, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1000, Alisae wrote:I was trying to make Superhans feel like he fakehammered.


Why?

BANTAR

I'm afraid tho, Alisae, there can only be one Archbishop of Banterbury :P

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1011  (isolation #168)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:45 pm

In post 1008, Alisae wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8716624#p8716624]post 1004[/url], Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1000, Alisae wrote:I was trying to make Superhans feel like he fakehammered.


Why?
I wanted to see how he would react.
Is there something wrong with fakehammering?

Reacted by going literally to the previous page to double check that Realo had unvoted. I think it is quality banter, but if you intended to try and get a valid reaction, it is kinda a poor test.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1013  (isolation #169)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:48 pm

I'm not town reading Alisae (would be refreshing if there was legit scum logic we could apply to her) but I don't think Dunnstrals logic is particularily water tight, and ThinkBigs logic is not even logic, its just like idk what it is, maybe he is scum and is just trying to fuck with us D3 when we try and analysis his content.)

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1017  (isolation #170)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:50 pm

Oh i mean to say I'm not town reading Alisae, but I do reject the scum accusations on her.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1018  (isolation #171)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:50 pm

In post 1014, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1007, Superhans wrote:Because you want him to be right.


Um, no? I had the same thought about alisae there

It's not that I want him to be right for some reason.

C O N F I R M A T I O N B I A S

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1020  (isolation #172)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:53 pm

In post 1019, Desperado wrote:In order to call it contrived, you have to believe that Alisae was attempting to appear genuinely dismayed.

What do you think Alisae was attempting to do by Fake Hammering?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1024  (isolation #173)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:02 pm


Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1025  (isolation #174)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:03 pm

Dunnstral how has ur game play changed since this game?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1027  (isolation #175)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:07 pm

answer my question dude.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1029  (isolation #176)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:09 pm

nah i was just trying to fuck with you, havent actually read it, cos its probably not very useful.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1032  (isolation #177)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:25 pm

In post 1030, Desperado wrote:
In post 1023, ThinkBig wrote:What good is a reaction test if you're not at least trying to come off as genuinely dismayed?


If you acknowledge that it was a reaction test then your original assertion that it was contrived is nonsensical.

Can we please lynch this now?

In post 1026, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1012, Gamma Emerald wrote:UNVOTE:

I need to collect a few thoughts


We'll be eagerly awaiting

Superhans wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=66795&hilit=stack


Why did you link that? Also your dumb highlight is in the link

viewtopic.php?p=7969783&user_select%5B%5D=27717#p7969783

This link is better, without the dumb highlight, and iso'd on the relevant player.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1033  (isolation #178)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:25 pm

I didn't mean to quote 1030...

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1035  (isolation #179)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:33 pm

Nah I'm trying to fuck with you

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1036  (isolation #180)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:33 pm

Or am i?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1056  (isolation #181)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:15 am

In post 1038, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 1025, Superhans wrote:Dunnstral how has ur game play changed since this game?


Shitty meta analysis

It's not meta analysis.

ThinkBig, can you explain your sketchy interactions with AH D1, as articulated by Desperado:
quote="In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8701801#p8701801]post 859[/url], Desperado"]
In post 382, Antihuman wrote:I do admit my case on TB may have been a bit overblown but I wanted people to see the parallel between this and Gamma's wagon.
I've seen few interesting reactions, gonna elaborate tomorrow (this is the part where TB should shout: excuses!).


look at this

TraitorAH is basically begging Think to just let it go.

In post 383, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 381, Superhans wrote:@ThinkBig

Out of 4 players on the Gammagon:

K O P
D E S P E R A D O
R E A L O
T H I N K B I G
S U P E R H A N S

¿Why Did He Go After You?


Not sure TBH. Possibly because I was the one that got the wagon moving. In any case, the wagon and my vote did exactly what I wanted it to do.

In post 382, Antihuman wrote:I do admit my case on TB may have been a bit overblown[/quote

You no say?

I've seen few interesting reactions, gonna elaborate tomorrow (this is the part where TB should shout: excuses!).


Excuses!!

In post 475, ThinkBig wrote:Just re read the last few pages.

VOTE: Dunnstral

I really don't like his defense of antihuman. It reeks the smell of buddying.

I'll provide my full reads and more information on Sunday night after work. Been quite busy with the holiday.

In post 502, ThinkBig wrote:Here are my reads so far:

Algebra - Confirmed town. I so wish he would contribute to the game and be more active. There's no way I'd be TRing him if he wasn't the IC.

Alisae - Strong town lean. I like his analysis so far and he seems to be making a genuine attempt to scum hunt and solve the game.

ssbm_Kyouko - Null lean.

Davesaz - Null town.

Kop - Null

Gamma - Null

Superhans - Null

Desperado - Null scum. I really don't like how he buddied up to Antihuman. His defense screamed that he was buddying him.

Realeao - Scum lean. I don't like how he constantly asks "why" and asks people to keep explaining things that they already have. He asks those types of questions in a scummy way.

Antihuman - I really don't like how he has been throwing shades everywhere. His case against me was very bad and felt contrived. I also really don't like how he tried to derail the Gamma wagon. If gamma flips scum, I'm fairly confident he is scum as well.

I think that's everyone. Let me know if I missed someone.


And he does! Even tho he lists AH as his biggest scumread in his next post.

^This is about the point where AH decided to pivot and really buss ThinkBig. Think posts another reads list that AH bashes as well, and he then he starts to link Think and Alisae really hard:

In post 574, Antihuman wrote:Lol this readlist's such bullshit

In post 570, ThinkBig wrote:
Revised Read List


Algebra - Confirmed town. I so wish he would contribute to the game and be more active. There's no way I'd be TRing him if he wasn't the IC. <--- Completely unnecessary comment. Trying to appear better by having one extra scumread

Alisae - By far my biggest town read. He shows genuine interest in the game and shows genuine scum hunting. <--- because she scumreads me too, how surprising

Superhans - Town lean. I disagree with his logic, but I understand where he is coming from <--- aka "I know his reasons for scumreading me are valid but I'll just wait until he gets bored and goes away"

ssbm_Kyouko - Null town. <--- in your previous readlist, she was a "null lean", which looks like a hilarious slip. You don't wanna look like you have too many nulls but you have no reasons for townreading her.

Davesaz - Null town. <--- for what? He's defended me and he's voted Desperado for logic which you called flatout wrong!

Kop - Null <--- what's your opinion on Real's case on Kop?

Gamma - Null <--- but he's my partner, member?!

Desperado - Null, leans scum. I don't really buy the traitor theory nor do I buy the logic behind it. <--- Why the fuck are you scumleaning on him then?! Leaving your options open? You should be scumreading people who started pushing him for wrong reasons instead! (including your strongest tr, Alisae...)

Realeao - Scum lean. 561 screams opportunistic and sheeping. I also don't like how he is constantly flipping his reads and can't seem to make up his mind. <--- How the hell is he sheeping when he's provided valid reasons for scumreading you, just like Superhans. How come you don't "disagree with his logic but see where he's coming from" here? Being undecided isn't a scumtell too. You've scumread me for tunnelling, which is a complete opposite! You also haven't addressed his points...

Antihuman - Continuing to throw shades and continuing <--- what the hell does that even mean? If scumminess was the color black, there wouldn't even be a shadow visible on you, smh


Honest to god, I wasn't really up to lynching you when I entered the game but now I seriously have reasons to see you hang, there are just too many discrepancies. I also wouldn't be surprised at Tb-Alisae team. Both are pushing me on bullshit reasoning and townread each other based on thin air, looks like a well coordinated last minute mislynch push.

In post 586, Antihuman wrote:zZz just lynch me already, I can't take this united scumfront pounding at my will to do something productive


Finally, this:

In post 627, Antihuman wrote:Yeah it seems like really a great play to get into the game, decide you wanna tunnel your partner for no particular reason instead of choosing a safe target and try to blend in with deadline slowly approaching and risk getting both players lynched as the only viable wagons wtf I'm a much better scum player than that, don't insult me


Looks like frustrated scum reaching for WIFOM.[/quote]

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1057  (isolation #182)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:22 am

In post 1039, ThinkBig wrote:My thoughts:

1) Desperado has been throwing shades at me for nearly the entire game. His "logic" and reasons are almost as bad, if not worse than, antihuman (who flipped traitor).
2) Gamma claimed goon cop. For the record, I see no reason not to believe his claim.
3) Not liking realeo at all. Don't like how he mixed up gamma's claim and turned it into a JOAT (a scum-only role in this set-up).
4) Alisae's reaction test seems contrieved and fake. These types of "reaction tests" I expect to see more from scum than from town.

Final thoughts for now: I think you'll find the last remaining scum between desperado, realeo, and alisae.

Your 3) and 4) are very weak points indeed, and I think it's ridiculous to criticise Desperados logic in 1), when you then suggest that Realos tiny slip, and Alisaes's kinda amusing fake hammer reaction test are scum tells.

What is your opinion on Kop?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1067  (isolation #183)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:04 pm

In post 1066, ThinkBig wrote:
Realeo wrote:
I feel that ThinkBig is plagiarizing his read list. He just collect what people think, snap into a read list and call it "ThinkBig's readlist"


This accusation is false and highly offensive.

Lynch this wasteman.

-Fixed quote.
Last edited by grapes on Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1068  (isolation #184)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:04 pm

In post 1066, ThinkBig wrote:This accusation is false and highly offensive.

lynch this wasteman

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1085  (isolation #185)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:34 am

In post 1076, ThinkBig wrote:Meh, I'm still learning how to read people and build a case against them. My wagon is almost certainly scum motivated in an easy mislynch.

If you are Town, nothing that you say is remotely helpful in catching the real scum. Scum are on my wagon, 'I find this comment offensive', baseless reads.

Also you still haven't got round to rebutting Desperados case against you by trying to explain your sketchy behaviour D1.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1086  (isolation #186)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:39 am

In post 1074, ThinkBig wrote:Final scum reads: Hans, kop, and/or desperado are probably the last of the scum. I will be back around 11 PM EST.

Good luck town!

Why?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1126  (isolation #187)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:56 am

In post 1125, davesaz wrote:
In post 1061, davesaz wrote:I've been super busy. I've made it a point to finish out games that I start, and I do expect my activity peak to slow down eventually.

For the record, I'm not even trying hard yet. But I do believe everything I've posted.
If you scumread me for that you're an idiot. That might be a scumtell for other people but not for me.

Dave calling someone an idiot for scumreading you is a wasteman thing to do.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1127  (isolation #188)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:57 am

Especially since Regfan has clearly put a lot of time into producing what seems to me to be some high quality content.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1138  (isolation #189)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:09 pm

In post 1100, Regfan wrote:@Gamma - I would appreciate you unvoting in that case, especially given I just replaced in a few hours ago. Plus we're not lynching TB today, I'll go into that later though.

I think Han's question about Gammas scum meta in shows a town thought process behind it, I also like his posts directed to MariaR in the early game. I think SH's question in is more likely to come from town albeit this is a weak point. I don't necessarily agree with SH's logic in but I can follow the thought process behind it. I think SH's attitude around deadline D1 in ~ comes across as town. The progression behind SHs an is very questionable especially considering his prior stance on the night kills being WIFOM. I like his analysis of Dave in but dislike the TB vote inside . I think him bringing up Dunns prior scum game inside this setup in and asking him to explain how he thinks his play has changed in is a decent town tell but his follow up of "Just fucking with you" is underwhelming. I have a weak town read on him all up but would like to actually see some more content from him today.

@SH - Can you run me through a few things please; 1) What specifically what made you change your stance on AH/TB "Never being scum together" to currently having TB as your current strongest scum read. Please don't refer to Desperados case when answering this, I want your exact thought process because has some real questionable logic involved in it. 2) Can you explain the change from you stating that Ssbms death was WIFOM inside to proceeding to vote Gamma for Ssbm inside since that's a fairly weird flip to make. Would also love any other reads you have at the moment with some reasoning attached.


<- Do you not agree that Desperado is transparent? I guess I have placed a significant level of faith into his argument that ThinkBig is scum (first appearing in ). I'm assuming that you do not think that this theory is likely to be correct, as
a) You haven't Town Read Desperado
b) You don't want to push the Lynch of ThinkBig
From my perspective Desperado's case on ThinkBig is very very convincing.

Previously I had tried to discourage (Realo I think?) from over-reading into the NK, saying it leads to WIFOM brain fuckeroo. However, when voting Gamma, I wasn't saying that I was voting Gamma BECAUSE of the death of SSBM, I was saying that I was continuing her push onto Gamma, not accusing Gamma of NKing her.

The value of Dunnstrals previous game is negligible. I also doubted that her answer was going to be that helpful, as she played as Traitor, so it wouldn't even be directly applicable to this game. Bringing in behavior from previous games would only convulate this game. When I asked her question, I honestly did not care about her play in the previous game. I didn't even bother to check to make sure what she had said was even true. I used the introduction of her previous game as an act of intimidation, and I wanted to see if I could provoke anger out of her.

In post 608, Superhans wrote:I know one thing for sure, that is ThinkBig and Antihuman AREN'T scum together.

ThinkBig and AntiHuman were engaged in a fight to the death. AntiHuman was fighting from the jaws of death under intense pressure. He was pushing ThinkBig very very hard. I doubted that two scum would want to fight so hard, even by bussing standards, since AntiHuman was actually producing some fairly valid scum claims on ThinkBig (undermining his logic).
However,
Looking back on it, you can see that their relationship was more nuanced:
If it was a S v T fight to the death then why did ThinkBig back off halfway through the fight to go after Dunnstral?

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1151  (isolation #190)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:40 pm

In post 1149, Dunnstral wrote:No but seriously - point out how Thinkbig knows AH is a traitor there or I'm going to vote you.

@Kop
@Superhans

Stop trying to link me with Kop,
You're not the first person to do it and I want it to stop.

Shamelessly copying and pasting Desperados breakdown. I am wary that if I compliment Desperado too much I'll get accused of sucking him off, but I can to reword his.readoning, and it is very well articulated so fuck it:
In post 859, Desperado wrote:
In post 382, Antihuman wrote:I do admit my case on TB may have been a bit overblown but I wanted people to see the parallel between this and Gamma's wagon.
I've seen few interesting reactions, gonna elaborate tomorrow (this is the part where TB should shout: excuses!).


look at this

TraitorAH is basically begging Think to just let it go.

In post 383, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 381, Superhans wrote:@ThinkBig

Out of 4 players on the Gammagon:

K O P
D E S P E R A D O
R E A L O
T H I N K B I G
S U P E R H A N S

¿Why Did He Go After You?


Not sure TBH. Possibly because I was the one that got the wagon moving. In any case, the wagon and my vote did exactly what I wanted it to do.

In post 382, Antihuman wrote:I do admit my case on TB may have been a bit overblown[/quote

You no say?

I've seen few interesting reactions, gonna elaborate tomorrow (this is the part where TB should shout: excuses!).


Excuses!!

In post 475, ThinkBig wrote:Just re read the last few pages.

VOTE: Dunnstral

I really don't like his defense of antihuman. It reeks the smell of buddying.

I'll provide my full reads and more information on Sunday night after work. Been quite busy with the holiday.

In post 502, ThinkBig wrote:Here are my reads so far:

Algebra - Confirmed town. I so wish he would contribute to the game and be more active. There's no way I'd be TRing him if he wasn't the IC.

Alisae - Strong town lean. I like his analysis so far and he seems to be making a genuine attempt to scum hunt and solve the game.

ssbm_Kyouko - Null lean.

Davesaz - Null town.

Kop - Null

Gamma - Null

Superhans - Null

Desperado - Null scum. I really don't like how he buddied up to Antihuman. His defense screamed that he was buddying him.

Realeao - Scum lean. I don't like how he constantly asks "why" and asks people to keep explaining things that they already have. He asks those types of questions in a scummy way.

Antihuman - I really don't like how he has been throwing shades everywhere. His case against me was very bad and felt contrived. I also really don't like how he tried to derail the Gamma wagon. If gamma flips scum, I'm fairly confident he is scum as well.

I think that's everyone. Let me know if I missed someone.


And he does! Even tho he lists AH as his biggest scumread in his next post.

^This is about the point where AH decided to pivot and really buss ThinkBig. Think posts another reads list that AH bashes as well, and he then he starts to link Think and Alisae really hard:

In post 574, Antihuman wrote:Lol this readlist's such bullshit

In post 570, ThinkBig wrote:
Revised Read List


Algebra - Confirmed town. I so wish he would contribute to the game and be more active. There's no way I'd be TRing him if he wasn't the IC. <--- Completely unnecessary comment. Trying to appear better by having one extra scumread

Alisae - By far my biggest town read. He shows genuine interest in the game and shows genuine scum hunting. <--- because she scumreads me too, how surprising

Superhans - Town lean. I disagree with his logic, but I understand where he is coming from <--- aka "I know his reasons for scumreading me are valid but I'll just wait until he gets bored and goes away"

ssbm_Kyouko - Null town. <--- in your previous readlist, she was a "null lean", which looks like a hilarious slip. You don't wanna look like you have too many nulls but you have no reasons for townreading her.

Davesaz - Null town. <--- for what? He's defended me and he's voted Desperado for logic which you called flatout wrong!

Kop - Null <--- what's your opinion on Real's case on Kop?

Gamma - Null <--- but he's my partner, member?!

Desperado - Null, leans scum. I don't really buy the traitor theory nor do I buy the logic behind it. <--- Why the fuck are you scumleaning on him then?! Leaving your options open? You should be scumreading people who started pushing him for wrong reasons instead! (including your strongest tr, Alisae...)

Realeao - Scum lean. 561 screams opportunistic and sheeping. I also don't like how he is constantly flipping his reads and can't seem to make up his mind. <--- How the hell is he sheeping when he's provided valid reasons for scumreading you, just like Superhans. How come you don't "disagree with his logic but see where he's coming from" here? Being undecided isn't a scumtell too. You've scumread me for tunnelling, which is a complete opposite! You also haven't addressed his points...

Antihuman - Continuing to throw shades and continuing <--- what the hell does that even mean? If scumminess was the color black, there wouldn't even be a shadow visible on you, smh


Honest to god, I wasn't really up to lynching you when I entered the game but now I seriously have reasons to see you hang, there are just too many discrepancies. I also wouldn't be surprised at Tb-Alisae team. Both are pushing me on bullshit reasoning and townread each other based on thin air, looks like a well coordinated last minute mislynch push.

In post 586, Antihuman wrote:zZz just lynch me already, I can't take this united scumfront pounding at my will to do something productive


Finally, this:

In post 627, Antihuman wrote:Yeah it seems like really a great play to get into the game, decide you wanna tunnel your partner for no particular reason instead of choosing a safe target and try to blend in with deadline slowly approaching and risk getting both players lynched as the only viable wagons wtf I'm a much better scum player than that, don't insult me


Looks like frustrated scum reaching for WIFOM.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1154  (isolation #191)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:45 pm

In post 1142, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1138, Superhans wrote:I used the introduction of her previous game as an act of intimidation, and I wanted to see if I could provoke anger out of her.


Walk me through how this makes sense

I've said twice already, I was trying to fuck with you. Get you angry and see where things go from there. U didn't take the bait unfortunately.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1157  (isolation #192)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:49 pm

Feels like people are trying to affiliate me with Kop, who is a scummy AF player. You're not the first, and I'm speaking to everyone who has done it. Gamma was the first person to do so, saying, if Kop flips.scum, lynch superhans.i think Regfan also suggests we could be linked(? Sorry if I got that last one wrong).

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1158  (isolation #193)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:51 pm

In post 1156, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1154, Superhans wrote:
In post 1142, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1138, Superhans wrote:I used the introduction of her previous game as an act of intimidation, and I wanted to see if I could provoke anger out of her.


Walk me through how this makes sense

I've said twice already, I was trying to fuck with you. Get you angry and see where things go from there. U didn't take the bait unfortunately.


What does getting me angry accomplish?

Secret m8 ;)
:cool:

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1159  (isolation #194)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:12 pm

In post 1118, Regfan wrote:I don't consider his reads that awkward, I think him believing that there's some buddying going on between scum mates isn't an unreasonable stance to take. His read and reasoning on AH D1 was particularly good and his reassessment of Hans to move him from null->town was certainly good. I think people are blowing his reads list here way out of proportion and ignoring the fact the traitor flip means we absolutely should not be lynching TB today.

I've seen him be mslynched like this far too many times and the reasoning behind it here is particularly weak, like really really weak.

Firstly I'd like to thank you for the amount of good analysis you're making on ThinkBig, however, I would disagree that ThinkBig made good reasoning D1. He created the AH wagon, then jumped ship to attack Dunnstral and refused to say that he still supported the AH wagon.
How would you explain this behaviour? I would ideally want TB to answer these questions but he has been to busy to do so (although he has had time to whip together some basic readlists which is kinda annoying).

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1162  (isolation #195)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:22 pm

In post 1160, Dunnstral wrote:It almost sounds like you're saying angry = scummy, though I don't know why I'd get "angry" at someone looking at my meta in the first place

That's not what I said at all. I also have explained I didn't actually read your meta either.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1163  (isolation #196)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:24 pm

I was trying to get you angry, I'll leave it at that.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1166  (isolation #197)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:45 pm

It wasn't early D1. When I asked him whether he was still on the AH wagon he denied it. TBs case on AH was weak late D1 which is the premise of.the case against him.

I have scum read Kop and continue to do so.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1167  (isolation #198)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:47 pm

You haven't properly explained why you find Desperados case appalling.

Superhans
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1254  (isolation #199)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:29 am

@realo
In regards to my semi-naked vote on Gamma, read my interactions with Gamma beforehand.

Next
[ + ]

Return to Central Park