Donald Trump

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30  (isolation #0)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:38 pm

the more interracial sex we have the less interracial sex we can have
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50  (isolation #1)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:05 pm

FYI the study that trump referenced when he made the 'mexicans are raping women on the way to america' comment was actually factually interpreted wrong

its actaully the coyotes, not the actually illegal immigrants, that are raping women in exchange for getting over the border
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55  (isolation #2)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:17 pm

In post 52, Alchemist21 wrote:What are coyotes?

human smugglers

here is the source article where trump extrapolated and made the statement that:
When Mexico sends its people they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you; they’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.

http://fusion.net/story/17321/is-rape-t ... can-dream/
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58  (isolation #3)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:22 pm

the planet will survive... we wont

lol ur giving me flashbacks to the ignorant shit i had to sit through in sunday school
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226  (isolation #4)  » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:58 pm

its quite obvious he pulled her away pretty harshly, to deny that is delusion

on the flipside she is greatly exaggerating the extent of the damages caused and she also put 'FEET, FIST, TEETH' in addition to 'HANDS' on the Weapons / Tools section of the police report which says something about her
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577  (isolation #5)  » Thu May 05, 2016 1:28 pm

i'm voting for charles barkley
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060  (isolation #6)  » Fri May 13, 2016 8:55 am

p r i v i l e g e
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2659  (isolation #7)  » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:49 am

trump rally in cbus hehe
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3798  (isolation #8)  » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:24 pm

donald trump 6 months ago: i'm killing it in the polls

donald trump today: i don't believe the polls

XD
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3941  (isolation #9)  » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:54 pm

In post 3937, kuribo wrote:I was gonna say I look forward to his post in the facebook group about how it isn't him and he happened to see another user accused of being him

And then my phone popped with a notification that he had posted in the group

Never change

ol got a message from a user who I won't name and they asked me if I was trolling the site right now. I'm not, but I checked it out and my god you moderators are so paranoid. Also, for the record I would never, even on a fake account, voice support for Hillary Clinton. If were trolling it probably would have said "Lololoolololololllolol, fuck Hillary!", or something like that. Anyway, just found this funny. Have a great day everypony.

LOL

gdamn guys
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3997  (isolation #10)  » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:37 am

In post 3943, Glork wrote:Shotty's biggest achievement in life is being a minor inconvenience in a tiny corner of the vast Internet.

Let that sink in for a moment.

i misread and thought you typed titty corner

:(
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5167  (isolation #11)  » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:14 am

In post 5164, Accountant wrote:
In post 5163, Shiro wrote:Well that has less to do with re education and more with cliche villain realises his wrong on his own

What's so different from a villain realizing he's wrong after a hero talks to him and shows him the error of his ways?

choice
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5485  (isolation #12)  » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:53 am

i think we should unban shotty in celebration of a trump win
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5711  (isolation #13)  » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:07 am

problem is, both hospitals and insurance companies liked obamacare because they had more patients and premiums as a result... repealing will hard hit them both
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6152  (isolation #14)  » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:14 am

In post 6147, Psyche wrote:
In post 6144, T S O wrote:
In post 6067, Psyche wrote:PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT A MUSLIM IMMIGRANT BAN:

Why not filter adherents to terrible cultural practices, but not using religious or geographic tests? The "good" muslims/middle-easterners you admit exist can still get in, and the rest will kept out. Like, it seems like a pretty easy compromise with the left that achieves exactly what you want. There are still some free speech issues, but it would much better odds to survive strict scrutiny.

What's the problem with this idea? And also importantly, why does this have to be proposed in the first place? If your passion for this issue is driven by sincere concern about your country's safety, why are we talking about banning muslims instead of about banning rapists, murderers and terrorists?

How exactly would you go about this cultural practice adherence test? It's certainly an interesting idea.

how would anyone go about a muslim ban

"you're below the minimum white level and must subject yourself to a 24/7 body cam"
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6157  (isolation #15)  » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:23 am

In post 6154, pisskop wrote:ptw

How can yall produce ~250 pages on trump? youve outcompeted a few political forums

I voted Trump, im glad he won, and i think so far were off to a great start. both in showing the assended nature of regressives and in what trump is cooing into our ears. of course, every elect has a soothing lullaby to sing...

Im not about to jump into a context i have no kbowledge of byt accountant has just managed to misrep a claim.

the forum is a bit left leaning and they seem salty every time someone mentions trump
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6179  (isolation #16)  » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:32 pm

i miss the old kayne
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6188  (isolation #17)  » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:51 pm

In post 6185, pisskop wrote:Youre supposed to be grown up enough to accept that he beat her, fairly under our own laws, and perhaps the conduct of the whole country led to this.

While people were out getting equality for pumpkins he was promising to help the common man.

the problem i have is with the system is the republican controlled congress and their obstructionism for the entire 8 years of big-o's presidency

now liberals are just expected to 'accept' things
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6190  (isolation #18)  » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:10 pm

except we've treated Obama basically as a lame duck for an entire year after Scalia's death due to R obstructionism. That is a whole new level
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7669  (isolation #19)  » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:34 am

In post 7662, Accountant wrote:Yes yes the recounts are dumb

nah. its a party ideal to have clear and open election results
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7672  (isolation #20)  » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:06 am

In post 7671, theplague42 wrote:
In post 7669, inte wrote:
In post 7662, Accountant wrote:Yes yes the recounts are dumb

nah. its a party ideal to have clear and open election results

:lol:

i mean honestly that would be like saying that gun control is dumb or pro-life is dumb

its a viewpoint that generally the party's constituents share.
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7674  (isolation #21)  » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:15 am

In post 7673, theplague42 wrote:Oh I thought you were mocking Accountant's devotion to "ideals".

i honestly don't read his shit half the time. reeks of teenage angst. no offense meant accountant, i was the same way.
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7686  (isolation #22)  » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:27 pm

In post 7677, Accountant wrote:
In post 7674, inte wrote:
In post 7673, theplague42 wrote:Oh I thought you were mocking Accountant's devotion to "ideals".

i honestly don't read his shit half the time. reeks of teenage angst. no offense meant accountant, i was the same way.

Before I address the other stuff, can I take a moment to ask inte how my posts are angsty?

its hard to explain but i think its mostly because you come off as if you were an authority in politics and social dynamics when mostly your opinions sound like you haven't talked to people much
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7713  (isolation #23)  » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:18 pm

In post 7687, Accountant wrote:Oh my god I want to address all this in order but Showtime's latest post is so strawmanny and cringe inducing it's making it hard

its hard to explain but i think its mostly because you come off as if you were an authority in politics and social dynamics when mostly your opinions sound like you haven't talked to people much

I am not an authority in politics or social dynamics I am an authority in the way politics and social dynamics should work and you don't need to talk to people to know an answer as obvious as that.

In post 7712, Accountant wrote:
In post 7709, Showtime wrote:You have no means to impose your utopia. You have asserted that others will eventually come around to your way of thinking, until the entire world is perfect. Aside from the fact that your vision of a utopia is entirely subjective and very different from what, say, I would consider a utopia, you have no way of creating it other than hoping that everyone else behaves exactly like you want them to.

This will never happen, and your vision of utopia is so incredibly open to abuse that even one person thinking otherwise would cause incredible damage to the entire system due to your insistence on absolute obedience to authority.

You are deluded.

People will see the light eventually. That's a brute fact. Already we see the world moving more and more away from wrong values and towards right ones.

Why the fuck would there be abusive people in a utopia? That's a dumbass statement.

stuff like this is what i'm talking about btw
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7992  (isolation #24)  » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:40 am

In post 7986, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 7875, karnos wrote:
In post 7864, xRECKONERx wrote:Speaking on a societal level, your family has had the chance to get ahead because your great grandparents/etc weren't put behind by being in slavery.

Yes, anecdotally, everyone has different stories. We're not talking anecdotally.

How do you know? Sure, in America black slaves were the main thing (although indentured servants were nearly as bad), but on a long enough timeline every race has had a turn.

Or are you using an arbitrary period of time to consider as relevant?

um what

"american history" isn't an arbitrary time period considering, you know, we're talking about american domestic policy and american history of slavery and american civil rights

jesus christ

my main problem with white american youth that thinks they have nothing to do with slavery and institutional racism is that they don't realize that the civil rights movement was 70 years ago where colored peoples education was purposely inferior in most areas of the country. thats 1 or 2 generations at max. it wasn't just peachy after the emancipation proclamation. they are still directly benefiting from this fact.

talk about rigged system. people still have living ancestors who remember that they had to fight for rights given to white people
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7999  (isolation #25)  » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:21 am

In post 7993, karnos wrote:
In post 7992, inte wrote:
my main problem with white american youth that thinks they have nothing to do with slavery and institutional racism is that they don't realize that the civil rights movement was 70 years ago where colored peoples education was purposely inferior in most areas of the country. thats 1 or 2 generations at max. it wasn't just peachy after the emancipation proclamation. they are still directly benefiting from this fact.

talk about rigged system. people still have living ancestors who remember that they had to fight for rights given to white people

I said,
>Or are you using an arbitrary period of time to consider as relevant?

Why is "1 or 2 generations" such an important and valid number for you, but anything that occurred further in the past is irrelevant?

what are you even trying to tell me here. we're talking about american history, no? sure in the 1300s the mongols were raping and pillaging shit. but we aren't in china.

tu quoque and whataboutism isn't a valid argument. even if you're family is an immigrant family lets just say you're second generation. you still are reaping benefits of the suppression of blacks from before the civil rights era. even if you're young and a paragon of race relations you are still benefiting from other white peoples discrimination
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8003  (isolation #26)  » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:03 am

In post 8000, karnos wrote:
In post 7999, inte wrote:
what are you even trying to tell me here. we're talking about american history, no? sure in the 1300s the mongols were raping and pillaging shit. but we aren't in china.

tu quoque and whataboutism isn't a valid argument. even if you're family is an immigrant family lets just say you're second generation. you still are reaping benefits of the suppression of blacks from before the civil rights era. even if you're young and a paragon of race relations you are still benefiting from other white peoples discrimination

>what are you even trying to tell me here. we're talking about american history, no?

No, we aren't.

> sure in the 1300s the mongols were raping and pillaging shit. but we aren't in china.

I also never owned a slave. If we are talking about our ancestors, both of us could have been affected by things going on at China.

>you still are reaping benefits of the suppression of blacks from before the civil rights era. even if you're young and a paragon of race relations you are still benefiting from other white peoples discrimination

Based on what? What exactly do you know about me? I'll come right out and say it, I'm not black, but were you just assuming? How the hell do you think you know what benefits I am enjoying?

Two wrongs don't make a right. Blacks were treated poorly 70 years ago, that sucks. Mistreating whites now isn't going to change the past, nor is it going to improve the future. AA has some huge negatives. Companies hire based on quotients instead of qualifications, which leads to some unintended consequences. The only whites actually hired are REALLY at the top of their game, while marginal minority employees are hired just because of AA. The employees see this and it seems like the white employees are much more competent and skilled than the minority employees. It's making the situation worse, not better.

you have serious reading comprehension issues

also, its illegal to hire on a quota
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8012  (isolation #27)  » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:54 am

In post 8000, karnos wrote:
In post 7999, inte wrote:

>what are you even trying to tell me here. we're talking about american history, no?

No, we aren't.

> sure in the 1300s the mongols were raping and pillaging shit. but we aren't in china.

I also never owned a slave. If we are talking about our ancestors, both of us could have been affected by things going on at China.

>you still are reaping benefits of the suppression of blacks from before the civil rights era. even if you're young and a paragon of race relations you are still benefiting from other white peoples discrimination

Based on what? What exactly do you know about me? I'll come right out and say it, I'm not black, but were you just assuming? How the hell do you think you know what benefits I am enjoying?

Two wrongs don't make a right. Blacks were treated poorly 70 years ago, that sucks. Mistreating whites now isn't going to change the past, nor is it going to improve the future. AA has some huge negatives. Companies hire based on quotients instead of qualifications, which leads to some unintended consequences. The only whites actually hired are REALLY at the top of their game, while marginal minority employees are hired just because of AA. The employees see this and it seems like the white employees are much more competent and skilled than the minority employees. It's making the situation worse, not better.

>>what are you even trying to tell me here. we're talking about american history, no?

>No, we aren't.

In post 7992, inte wrote:my main problem with white american youth...

>> sure in the 1300s the mongols were raping and pillaging shit. but we aren't in china.

>I also never owned a slave. If we are talking about our ancestors, both of us could have been affected by things going on at China.

In post 7999, inte wrote:even if you're family is an immigrant family lets just say you're second generation. you still are reaping benefits of the suppression of blacks from before the civil rights era. even if you're young and a paragon of race relations you are still benefiting from other white peoples discrimination

>>you still are reaping benefits of the suppression of blacks from before the civil rights era. even if you're young and a paragon of race relations you are still benefiting from other white peoples discrimination

>Based on what? What exactly do you know about me? I'll come right out and say it, I'm not black, but were you just assuming? How the hell do you think you know what benefits I am enjoying?

how did you even get to this conclusion? i said that you (assuming white american youth, refer back to my opening statement) are reaping the benefits of policies that suppress minorities. this is what i'm talking about when i mean you have serious reading comprehension issues

>Two wrongs don't make a right. Blacks were treated poorly 70 years ago, that sucks. Mistreating whites now isn't going to change the past, nor is it going to improve the future. AA has some huge negatives. Companies hire based on quotients instead of qualifications, which leads to some unintended consequences. The only whites actually hired are REALLY at the top of their game, while marginal minority employees are hired just because of AA. The employees see this and it seems like the white employees are much more competent and skilled than the minority employees. It's making the situation worse, not better.

see my response below.

In post 8007, karnos wrote:
In post 8003, inte wrote:
you have serious reading comprehension issues

also, its illegal to hire on a quota

LOL, I quoted you for every response and you can't explain what I got wrong, but I am the one with issues?!

And are you calling Affirmative Action illegal? I agree it should be, but it's still enforced in most areas.

affirmative action =/= quota. you have a fundamental misunderstanding of affirmative action if you think there are any enforced quotas. yes it is a valid criticism that certain entities will consider it a quota, but you are ignoring all of the others that specifically ignore minorities. its VERY hard to prove something like that, so much of it goes unnoticed.

>Blacks were treated poorly 70 years ago, that sucks

you have to have huge blinders on to think that we aren't feeling echos of decisions made 70 years ago
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8026  (isolation #28)  » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:45 pm

In post 8016, karnos wrote:
In post 8012, inte wrote:
how did you even get to this conclusion? i said that you (assuming white american youth, refer back to my opening statement) are reaping the benefits of policies that suppress minorities. this is what i'm talking about when i mean you have serious reading comprehension issues

>Blacks were treated poorly 70 years ago, that sucks

you have to have huge blinders on to think that we aren't feeling echos of decisions made 70 years ago

Hmm. Cut out the duplicate and old crap and this is all I see.

See, your opening assumption was wrong. I read fine, but you shouldn't take my response to mean that I fall into your neat little category.

And yes, the modern day was arrived at through actions of the past. 70 years ago, 400 years ago, 1000 years ago, and even further back.

I keep asking you and you keep dodging: what is so special about recent American history? Why am I responsible for actions of people of my race 100 years ago, but you get a free pass on the actions of your ancestors 500 years ago? Seems like you are picking a very specific and arbitrary period of time to blame modern whites for.

In post 8012, inte wrote:affirmative action =/= quota. you have a fundamental misunderstanding of affirmative action if you think there are any enforced quotas. yes it is a valid criticism that certain entities will consider it a quota, but you are ignoring all of the others that specifically ignore minorities. its VERY hard to prove something like that, so much of it goes unnoticed.

"President Lyndon Johnson, an advocate for affirmative action, signed an Executive Order in 1965 that required government contractors to use affirmative action policies in their hiring to increase the number of minority employees."

A required increase. Sounds like a quota to me.

>Hmm. Cut out the duplicate and old crap and this is all I see.
>
>See, your opening assumption was wrong. I read fine, but you shouldn't take my response to mean that I fall into your neat little category.

if you were not a white american youth, my post was not directed at you. please re-read. the fact that you are just dismissing my response reenforces your lack of reading comprehension skills.

>And yes, the modern day was arrived at through actions of the past. 70 years ago, 400 years ago, 1000 years ago, and even further back.
>
>I keep asking you and you keep dodging: what is so special about recent American history? Why am I responsible for actions of people of my race 100 years ago, but you get a free pass on the actions of your ancestors 500 years ago? Seems like you >are picking a very specific and arbitrary period of time to blame modern whites for.

this just in, the beginning of america is arbitrary. don't you think that after we ratified a new constitution that can be considered a 'new age' in american history or so to speak? 500 years ago we could not institute racism in america (the fucking topic) because it did not exist. if you can name 1 instance of institutionalized racism against whites in any government 500 years ago, you can have a cookie

dude i agree over time impacts get lessened and lessened but just 150 years ago black people were literally property of whites in america. i am not saying you or your ancestors were owners of blacks but you are benefiting from policies that have suppressed blacks rights if you are white.

>"President Lyndon Johnson, an advocate for affirmative action, signed an Executive Order in 1965 that required government contractors to use affirmative action policies in their hiring to increase the number of minority employees."
>
>A required increase. Sounds like a quota to me.

Source: http://www.civilrights.org/resources/ci ... ction.html

Terms in the Debate

The debate over affirmative action has swirled around a cluster of highly charged words, the use of which sometimes obscures, rather than enlightens, the discussion. It is important to note that affirmative action may come into play as a remedy where discrimination is acknowledged or has been found to exist.

Affirmative action itself has been defined as "any measure, beyond simple termination of a discriminatory practice, adopted to correct or compensate for past or present discrimination or to prevent discrimination from recurring in the future." (U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, Statement on Affirmative Action, October 1977.) Affirmative action means taking positive steps to end discrimination, to prevent its recurrence, and to creative new opportunities that were previously denied minorities and women.

An oft-used -- and deliberately misused -- term in the lexicon of affirmative action is "quotas." President George Bush, for example, in vetoing the Civil Rights Bill of 1991, labeled it "a quota bill," and opponents of affirmative action use the word as a general pejorative to taint all race-conscious remedies for discrimination. The courts, however, have provided a more accurate and precise definition: an absolute requirement that an employer hire a certain number of or percentage of employees from a specified group, without regard to the availability of qualified candidates or the presence of more qualified members of other groups. Such quotas are legally impermissible and are not a component of lawful affirmative action programs.

What affirmative action does sometimes involve is the establishment of a numerically expressed hiring goal, often in connection with a timetable. Indeed, as mentioned above, the Executive Order 11246 program covering federal contractors relies on the use of goals and timetables. Having established a goal, which is tied to the availability of qualified and available minority workers in the labor market, the employer pledges a "good faith" effort to achieve the goal within an aspirational timetable. Failure to achieve the goal, however, does not, in and of itself, subject the employer to sanctions unless the affirmative action has been judicially ordered as a remedy to illegal discrimination. "Goals," the Citizens' Commission on Civil Rights has observed, "serve as one measure of nondiscrimination and of the effectiveness of affirmation action efforts, not as a mandate for minority or female employment."
Last edited by inte on Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8028  (isolation #29)  » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:48 pm

fucking trump supporters. picking up what they want to hear, ignoring what they don't want to hear, and always arguing away from the actual points at hand
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8039  (isolation #30)  » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:07 pm

In post 8030, karnos wrote:
In post 8026, inte wrote:An oft-used -- and deliberately misused -- term in the lexicon of affirmative action is "quotas." President George Bush, for example, in vetoing the Civil Rights Bill of 1991, labeled it "a quota bill," and opponents of affirmative action use the word as a general pejorative to taint all race-conscious remedies for discrimination. The courts, however, have provided a more accurate and precise definition: an absolute requirement that an employer hire a certain number of or percentage of employees from a specified group, without regard to the availability of qualified candidates or the presence of more qualified members of other groups. Such quotas are legally impermissible and are not a component of lawful affirmative action programs.

What affirmative action does sometimes involve is the establishment of a numerically expressed hiring goal, often in connection with a timetable. Indeed, as mentioned above, the Executive Order 11246 program covering federal contractors relies on the use of goals and timetables. Having established a goal, which is tied to the availability of qualified and available minority workers in the labor market, the employer pledges a "good faith" effort to achieve the goal within an aspirational timetable. Failure to achieve the goal, however, does not, in and of itself, subject the employer to sanctions unless the affirmative action has been judicially ordered as a remedy to illegal discrimination. "Goals," the Citizens' Commission on Civil Rights has observed, "serve as one measure of nondiscrimination and of the effectiveness of affirmation action efforts, not as a mandate for minority or female employment."

So it's a quota, but if you try to reach it and fail there isn't a severe penalty. That is nice, but it is still a quota.

Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8068  (isolation #31)  » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:26 pm

In post 8067, GreyICE wrote:
In post 8063, karnos wrote:
In post 8062, GreyICE wrote:Hey Karnos, you didn't read the link. The only thing to signal race on the resume was the name.

That was literally it.

Racists gonna be racists.

No, I read it.

You obviously didn't read my response, though.

I said very clearly: Nor should name

Hint: if name isn't on the form, racist can't be racist based on name.

If you are going to call out someone for not reading, you really should make fucking sure you actually read yourself.

Ah yes. So what happens when they go in to interview?

http://scholar.harvard.edu/files/boniko ... market.pdf

Oh. The same result.

Making the symptoms less visible doesn't stop the problem.

get out of here with your studies and facts. feelings are the only thing that matters
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8082  (isolation #32)  » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:47 pm

muh free market
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8086  (isolation #33)  » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:49 pm

In post 8080, karnos wrote:
In post 8076, GreyICE wrote:Why do people always spout the same "free market" bullshit? It's like suggesting "shouldn't magic fix this?"

Well first, obviously it isn't fixing this. So if the free market isn't fixing it, then the free market isn't fixing it. So if we pay attention to reality, we know for a fact that your theory is wrong.

So Karnos, why is your theory wrong? Why isn't the free market fixing it?

I already answered that. For someone who berated me about reading you really really suck at it.

"If you can prove it's happening, you can fix it."

Detect it, and lawsuits pave the way.

And yes I still didn't read your article, maybe it explains why it was able to prove that it happens but no lawsuits occurred? Or do they occur? Read your own source, please.

LOL "if i don't see it it doesn't happen"

literally the ignorant white man battle cry
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8264  (isolation #34)  » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:42 am

In post 8258, Accountant wrote:
In post 8256, Davsto wrote:Wait why are they boycotting the wars of the stars?

https://cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.redd ... mp_js_v=6#

honestly for a supposed party thats not racist they constantly think about black men and their cocks fucking white women a lot
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8354  (isolation #35)  » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:52 am

In post 8330, Garmr wrote:I think it would be better to abolish the Republican Party and start a center party. Then again with a center why would any sane person vote Democrats.

this implies something in the center of democrats and republicans is correct

thats not the case for most issues
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8356  (isolation #36)  » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:51 am

climate change denial is objectively not correct and no in the middle negotiation will resolve the issue
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8362  (isolation #37)  » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:44 pm

In post 8360, karnos wrote:Though it is interesting that Al Gore gets a free pass on lying, as a politician, while you will jump on every little thing that Trump writes that has yet to be proven to be 100% true.

because donald trump makes completely unsubstantiated claims constantly? and al gore hasn't been relevant in years other than a motivational speaker
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8363  (isolation #38)  » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:10 pm

like specifically that Carrier bullshit where he literally said he saved 550 more jobs than he did
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8382  (isolation #39)  » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:49 pm

In post 8380, Not_Mafia wrote:Accountant and Karnos are two sides of the same coin

cept one is MURRIKKKAn (angry patriotism) and the other is a regular ole authoritarian facist
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8385  (isolation #40)  » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:52 pm

they would self-cannibalize because there can't be two bests and they both think they have the best logic
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8386  (isolation #41)  » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:53 pm

i bet karnos is a flat earther
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8391  (isolation #42)  » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:56 pm

NOT A SINGL
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8405  (isolation #43)  » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:27 pm

EVOLUTION IS JUST A THEORY

GRAVITY IS JUST A THEORY
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8410  (isolation #44)  » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:50 pm

In post 8409, Davsto wrote:Man remember when game theory was funny and had actual really mathsy theories and calculations to find silly things like how effective the diamond armour in minecraft is or how much the hookshot would rip your arm out of its socket

Now it's all just mediocre, often "creepy", fan theories about plots of games and FNAF stuff and while that's all fine and good I miss the really silly mathsy and sciencey overanalysing of the Game Theorists as I remember it.

thanks, i didn't know about this phenomenon and now my day is ruined
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8465  (isolation #45)  » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:46 pm

In post 8458, theplague42 wrote:Lol that's just a spin on "My best friend is black so I can't be racist."

People thought Trump was moderately racist because of past actions and words; the real concern was with the Bannon appointment, I think, not with Trump himself.

MY. FRIEND. IS. BLACK.

fuck all them other negroids tho. they stink
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8546  (isolation #46)  » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:00 pm

deplorables being cucked by russian cock and they don't even care
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8583  (isolation #47)  » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:40 am

karnos has no legit rebuttals so he just bring some random shit up lol

thanks trump
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8587  (isolation #48)  » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:41 pm

he prob lost a bet
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8591  (isolation #49)  » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:51 pm

In post 8590, Psyche wrote:the psyche has no corners
it is round like a firm buttock

Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8616  (isolation #50)  » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:44 pm

trumpatoos don't care they see putin as hard cock they want in their ass. pretty sad
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8625  (isolation #51)  » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:16 pm

georgia? crimea? ukraine? war crimes in aleppo by assad and putin's forces?

and we're just gonna be like 'heh, doesn't look like anything to me' with this new administration
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8628  (isolation #52)  » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:23 pm

not nothing? i mean repairing relations with russia is not a bad thing, but letting them dick anything they want and sweeping it under the carpet seems far worse
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8691  (isolation #53)  » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:09 pm

Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8705  (isolation #54)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:52 am

In post 8697, Garmr wrote:No offence but even if Russia had ties with Donald trump didn't hillary have ties with Saudi Arabia and quatar as they spent money to help fund her campaign.

In post 8698, Fluminator wrote:They've donated to the Clinton foundation before. They haven't actively spent money on her campaign though from what I understand. She is in favor of being allied with them for some strange reason (which I'm sure has nothing to do with them donating to the foundation)
When they donated to the foundation though, it became a top priority for secretary Clinton to deliver weapons to Saudi Arabia. http://www.state.gov/t/pm/rls/rm/149749.htm (I'm sure it had nothing to do with the donation though)
And the fact that they're allied with Saudi Arabia and Qatar just shows how hypocritical they are about the environment and human rights. Poor Yemen.

In post 8699, karnos wrote:Whats damning to me isn't just all the foreign donations that the Clinton Foundation has received, but the fact that they ceased as soon as she lost the election.

"b-b-b-but what about shillary!!!!!"

she lost, get over it. hillary clinton cannot be used as a deflector anymore
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8712  (isolation #55)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:49 am

did karnos foe me or does he legitimately have nothing to defend his awful statements?
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8718  (isolation #56)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:04 am

Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8737  (isolation #57)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:30 pm

In post 8734, Garmr wrote:Accountant is to entertaining to mute

agreed. karnos is just a cocksucker so i had to do it to him
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8755  (isolation #58)  » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:26 pm

is that an actual stance you're taking, or are you being contrarian?
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9399  (isolation #59)  » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:05 pm

misleading with your words and then saying 'well actually...' is dishonest
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9514  (isolation #60)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:19 pm

In post 9504, Psyche wrote:"white privilege" isn't a buzzword

sad the fact that white people are treated as better people by default in america really confuses the average whitey
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9515  (isolation #61)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:24 pm

i imagine every time they're confronted with reality they do the tim allen grunt 'whhhuuuuaaaa?? it makes it slightly more humorous
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9519  (isolation #62)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:42 pm

pisskop
Survivor

Post Post #9516 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:39 pm

its sad that my fellow 'whities' are willing to hobble themselves because popular culture said to.

tragic that academia pushes the same drivel and tries to pass subpar performance as the new standard average.

maybe if the MWASPS stop trying to make the world a better place the underperforming filth can produce.

how disguisting.

teleological philosophy until it suits you to do otherwise.
Meritocracy until its time to earn brownie points with the man.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
PRM Wiki - A wiki in development for said mod.
pisskop
Survivor

Unread post Post #9517 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:42 pm

the march of progress goes on ...

remember when you cant make the chafe perform like the cream you make the cream like the chafe.

when you cant raise the lower class you destroy the upper
thats how you get equality.

if youre a shameless progressivist
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
PRM Wiki - A wiki in development for said mod.

all buzzwords

qed
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9525  (isolation #63)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

S T R A W M A N
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9527  (isolation #64)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:49 pm

i find that white people like to try to debate definitions and are wrong rather than confront the actual meaning of the words they say

i had a good friend argue with me for a good while when i was telling him that white nationalism is not a good thing for this country. hes like 'well im white and a nationalist so im a white nationalist, whats so wrong with that???'
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9528  (isolation #65)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:50 pm

oh now i remember how it started, it started with my saying that bannon brings white nationalism to mainstream light and gives legitimacy to it
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9535  (isolation #66)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:59 pm

how about instead of calling it white privilege call it 'colored unprivelege' so we can spare some whitey feelings
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9547  (isolation #67)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:15 pm

In post 9545, Psyche wrote:like, i got my belief that this happens by reading about studies in the news
where did your belief that it does not happen come from?
it would really help me and lots of people in this thread find your position more agreeable if you could show us where

LOL proof? Thats reverse racism
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9548  (isolation #68)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:15 pm

ok im done xd
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9554  (isolation #69)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:03 pm

Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9566  (isolation #70)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:26 am

In post 9565, pisskop wrote:
In post 9561, Kublai Khan wrote:Progressives want a truer meritocracy. Fully qualified people shouldn't lose out on opportunity because of the color of their skin. It doesn't mean that you have to hobble yourself and let someone slower have your place in line. All you need to do is just make sure you aren't the type of person who is letting slower white people cut in line.

Im pretty on board with this sure.

yet you don't take two minutes to figure out what affirmative action actually does

yeah right
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9577  (isolation #71)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:37 am

Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9582  (isolation #72)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:43 am

In post 9570, shaft.ed wrote:
In post 9568, pisskop wrote:better question: why is money being spent on finding this inherit advantage, should it exist, instead of curing AIDs or Cancer or helping the poor.
And we have a deflection!

ok who predicted deflection?
you win all the prizes!

trumpeteers :/
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9596  (isolation #73)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:22 am

genocide genocide genocide

why people keep talking about it? just educate people to stop systematically eradicating different groups of people. stop genobaiting me scrub
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10250  (isolation #74)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:22 pm

lurker sounds like a cuck
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10359  (isolation #75)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:32 am

trump supporters.

really loud but don't actually know shit xxxddd. theres tons of fake screenshots on 4chan, you should know better than to get your information from them
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10363  (isolation #76)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:42 am

In post 10361, chamber wrote:I mean, the issue more than anything else is that they published it without proper confirmation right? That's an issue even if it was ultimately true.

they also loudly stated that these are unverified and potentially unverifiable claims
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10395  (isolation #77)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:28 pm

he obviously frequents the donald which is literally an offshoot of 4chan pol (same memes and 4chan speak) so i don't expect him to critically read anything when they unironically have n* hate threads and shit on the (((globalists)))
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10488  (isolation #78)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:31 pm

If it doesn’t fit, you must acquit
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10634  (isolation #79)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:43 pm

In post 10628, Psyche wrote:
In post 10625, karnos wrote:
In post 10622, Davsto wrote:Ahahahahahaha using the daily mail as if it's a legitimate source ahahahahahaha you tickle me in so many ways, none of them right

Attacking the Person (argumentum ad hominem). Definition: The person presenting an argument is attacked instead of the argument itself.

LMGTFY:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Maria+L ... e&ie=UTF-8

Ohhhh man. Someone call the emergency room, Davsto just got BURNED!

karnos is the kind of person who thinks these posts are exceptionally clever

he also legitimately doesn't know what ad hominem actually is

saying a rag like dailymail or breitbart is not a reputable source is not ad hominem lol
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10636  (isolation #80)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:50 pm

In post 10635, Untrod Tripod wrote:it is however a bad argument to dismiss a news item out of hand because a source is openly partisan

the political leaning of the Daily Mail has no bearing on whether or not the attack actually happened

agreed. their habit of grossly exaggerating events and sometimes outright lying, however, does have bearing on whether the facts are actually presented correctly
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10649  (isolation #81)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:46 pm

its so sad watching karnos post because he can't put two ideas together but at the same time interesting because he can completely sidestep any rational criticism without effort
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10683  (isolation #82)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:00 pm

In post 10654, karnos wrote:
In post 10634, inte wrote:
he also legitimately doesn't know what ad hominem actually is

saying a rag like dailymail or breitbart is not a reputable source is not ad hominem lol

It absolutely is, against the article. Davsto attacked the character of the source rather than the actual substance of the article.

I can see that from the narrow viewpoint that Davsto isn't attacking me it's not an ad hominem attack against me, but that was never what I meant. It's still a fallacy, whether it's used against me or the news website.

not everything is a debate. saying daily mail is a shit source is not an argument against anything except daily mail and he in no way tried to present any other points while you cried ad hominem erroneously
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10687  (isolation #83)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:05 pm

In post 10680, Lurker wrote:
In post 10381, Psyche wrote:i just don't think karnos would be singing this tune if the unverified claims were about, say, a child sex ring in a boston pizza parlor

I've been to the Voat where the current investigation is going on.

It's a war zone down there.

oh you mean neo-4chan where literal pedos, racists, misogynists flocked to in 'protest' so they wont be 'censored' by the librul platform that is reddit.

xxxxxdddddddddddd i would totally take anything there seriously
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10690  (isolation #84)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:07 pm

In post 10686, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 10678, karnos wrote:Of course it's still pretty laughable even if confirmed.

*sigh*

Let's play pretend. How outraged would you be if this happened to an Obama cabinet pick?

In post 10679, karnos wrote:Those emails were 100% verified legit. The only attack on them was that "the Russians hacked them", i.e. they aren't even denying the corruption, they are just blaming the Russians for revealing the corruption.

As opposed to the fake dossier made by some 4chan regulars. Ah yes, excellent comparison. Is that the best you can do?

The salaciousness of the contents of the emails were exaggerated by your trusted sources to the point where a karnos-level idiot attacked a pizza company.

And the "4chan regulars" who took credit were proven liars since reports about the existence of the documents preceded their bragging about creating it.

its honestly quite funny how people take anything from 4chan seriously when literally it says

"The stores and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact".

"haha i tTOOOTALLLY HACKED THE CIA"
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10691  (isolation #85)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:11 pm

In post 10688, Sesq wrote:
inte wrote:
In post 10680, Lurker wrote:
In post 10381, Psyche wrote:i just don't think karnos would be singing this tune if the unverified claims were about, say, a child sex ring in a boston pizza parlor

I've been to the Voat where the current investigation is going on.

It's a war zone down there.

oh you mean neo-4chan where literal pedos, racists, misogynists flocked to in 'protest' so they wont be 'censored' by the librul platform that is reddit.

xxxxxdddddddddddd i would totally take anything there seriously

Reddit censorship DOES happen. Doesn't make voat any less of a shithole

thats the point tho. did you actually go to coontown or creepshots? only degenerates would have associated themselves with either of those subreddits. i'm not saying reddit is a paradise now, but straight up voat is 4chan-esque
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10696  (isolation #86)  » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:31 pm

>stupid shit happens because of me
>"FALSE FLAG!"

>stupid shit happens because of someone else
"DAMNING EVIDENCE! Sad!"

kek

In post 10695, Sesq wrote:I'm not talking about them deleting subreddits like that, I'm talking about the stuff that gets posted to places such as /r/undelete. I have no problem with some creepshot place not being around.

the point i was making is that most of the makup of voat are out of touch with life degenerates who would believe in some crazy shit like pizzagate and an armed gunman showed up. its the status quo for losers like that

shit that hits undelete is mostly partisan drama and treating it true journalism is pretty naive at this point
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10721  (isolation #87)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:34 am

In post 10711, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 10708, Lurker wrote:
In post 10707, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 10705, karnos wrote:Like I said, it doesn't matter. It's a false flag attack. It's a nutjob who beleives all the conspiracy theories. Either way makes no difference to me.

Another dodge.

The question is: do YOU believe conspiracy theories? Are YOU able to differentiate between a conspiracy theory and reality?

Just remember: There's a conspiracy theory about the phrase "Conspiracy theory". To a true believer, this won't faze them.

I don't think karnos is a "true believer". He's just dishonest. He'll collect "facts" like Welch's job to throw in someone's face just so they have to use their time and energy to investigate and inevitably refute. I have no idea how much of his own bullshit he believes. This is just a game that he loses everyday.

The epitome of the "HMM REALLY MAKES YOU THINK" pol meme
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10733  (isolation #88)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:39 am

'zomg'
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10734  (isolation #89)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:40 am

more """HMM REALLY MAKES YOU THINK""" rhetoric haha this is getting predictable
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10741  (isolation #90)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:09 am

In post 10740, karnos wrote:Image

Independent unbiased fact checking.

Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10743  (isolation #91)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:16 am

Last edited by inte on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10744  (isolation #92)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:16 am

weird that didn't work for me xd
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10775  (isolation #93)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:35 pm

>sketchy ad on hooker website without any real info
>its not confirmed fake so we gotta treat it as real

>unverified/able dossier from informants passed around capitol hill and floating around intelligence agencies
>FAKE NEWS - DEBUNKED

cucked again
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10778  (isolation #94)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:39 pm

Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10788  (isolation #95)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:24 pm

i don't think that the death penalty thing is not really a contradiction because there can be cases where there is almost 100% certainty and especially heinous crimes (dylann roof for example) but be against it in most cases. the real hardline is deciding where it stops
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10792  (isolation #96)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:57 pm

In post 10790, Sesq wrote:
In post 10784, theplague42 wrote:I recommend both of you check out this link some time. Your labels and categories don't make sense.

I know the labels aren't actually correct dictionary-wise, but then again the dictionary does have feminism as an equality movement, sooo....

it begins

can we be honest with ourselves? there is definitely a distinction between a definition and then the practice of the definition

feminism is supposed to be an equality movement but because there really aren't any barriers to entry that it can be hijacked by detractors
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10793  (isolation #97)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:59 pm

people who get hung up on the definition of words are almost as bad as people who are ignorant as to what they mean

pretty fucking stupid to conflate liberals with authoritarians (control left) tho
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10796  (isolation #98)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:17 pm

(((globalist)))

oi vey goyim
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10797  (isolation #99)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:17 pm

literally a pol meme spouter
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10803  (isolation #100)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:15 pm

In post 10801, Accountant wrote:
In post 10764, kuribo wrote:The cops can't prove I did it because I have an alibi. So, they never convict me.

Did I still do something wrong? Am I still a violent menace to society? By your logic, no. I'm not. I deserve to be called innocent because I managed to avoid justice.

If that happened Jane and Joe Busybody on the internet have no right to spread vicious rumors that you are a thug, whether or not it is true.

But what if they evaluate the facts and believe it to be true? Is it still a vicious rumor?
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10805  (isolation #101)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:19 pm

p i z z a g a t e
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10827  (isolation #102)  » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:56 am

lmao radfem "poison m&m" rhetoric
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10837  (isolation #103)  » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:13 am

nope
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10842  (isolation #104)  » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:21 am

In post 10829, chamber wrote:Illegal immigration laws ARE largely enforced. Can you provide instances where they are radically ignored, or ways in which they could be improved without massive cost (See a wall).

http://www.snopes.com/obama-deported-more-people/

ICE and Border Patrol budget doubled while he was in office

tell me more how he was soft on illegal immigrants

he also just ended the wet foot dry foot policy for cubans 6 days ago
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10844  (isolation #105)  » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:25 am

In post 10843, karnos wrote:He didn't build a wall.

people talk about fiscal responsibility but people keep advocating for one of the most stupid fiscal proposals in the history of the united states
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10848  (isolation #106)  » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:36 am

In post 10847, karnos wrote:
In post 10844, inte wrote:
In post 10843, karnos wrote:He didn't build a wall.

people talk about fiscal responsibility but people keep advocating for one of the most stupid fiscal proposals in the history of the united states

People sitting around not working is better than giving them a job to do?

Building the wall is a low-skill job, will employ a LOT of people. The money spend to build it is just going to flow right back into the economy. It's win-win.

fine if you look at it as more of a jobs program

though low skill labor position.... hmmmm sounds like something americans find themselves above and mostly immigrant mexicans do. totally sounds like we have a major workforce ready for this
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10862  (isolation #107)  » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:12 pm

In post 10861, Annadog40 wrote:Yes. I bought out the country last Tuesday.

wow bussiness is booming
Show

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10864  (isolation #108)  » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:19 pm

In post 10863, Maestro wrote:
In post 10854, karnos wrote:Something doesn't have to be 100% effective to be worthwhile.

ACA?

no thats for librul cucks
Show

[ + ]

Return to General Discussion