Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #191 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Hola. I have limited access today, but I will check in tomorrow.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #393 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I will make my fully glorious entrance tomorrow, after work. My time is limited tonight, but I will be dropping a couple beautiful bombs of wisdom on some select people for you to enjoy in anticipation of my return.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #394 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 22, mastina wrote:Hey.
VOTE: Nachomamma8.
Dead serious here.
I'm entering in a 1v1 with Nacho.

Like. If he flips town POWER lynch me here.

I was informed that role assignment wasn't random this game.
Pine knows me to be a stellar scum player and not quite as strong a town player, yet I wasn't one of his picks for the scumteam.
But unless I massively misunderstood the game's nature: Pine did in fact get a choice in at least ONE scumbuddy, if not all three. (Something about a draft order.)
He didn't select me.

I refuse to believe he allowed both me and Nacho to be town.
So lynch me, lynch Nacho, doesn't matter who you lynch first but Nacho is scum.
Guaranteed.
First and most important thing. You're wrong. You are wrong. You are wrong.
I know that this probably won't do anything to get you off the path because my god you are stubborn when you get your mind set on something and your mind is very obviously set here, but you are wrong.

A good portion of winning the game or losing the game depends on you realizing that you are wrong and backing off and working with me; I can already tell that you're probably town, and you will soon learn that I am town when all of your attempts to lynch me disintegrate into dust over and over again (whether I was camn's first pick or her last pick there is no way in hell that I am letting her down this game and me not being scum shows that Pine either doesn't respect my scum game or I was Camn's first pick in which case there's the added bonus of teaching Pine some respect while I'm at it). While you are going down this completely incorrect path, your head isn't going to be in the game which means that a slot that should be a very strong town player becomes a slot that is average to useless and while it would be fun to dance with you because it's been oh so long since we've danced together, I'm here for business and not pleasure.

Again, I don't expect you to listen to me; I expect that I'm a child in a zombie apocalypse world begging his father to please listen to please come back to please stop eating people's brains, but if there's some small piece of the mastina I know and love in there then please read my posts and hear what I have to say; I know there's a Nacho is scum devil sitting on your shoulder and constantly whispering in your ear but please silence him long enough to give me a proper chance so that you and I can break the game and teach Pine some respect for deciding that he could win without drafting either of us in his corner.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #395 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

As far as "who does Nacho think that Pine drafted goes", I can't see into Pine's soul like Mastina can, but the highest value draft picks for scum this game are Prism and the Nahdia/Road Kamelot hydra. If I were in Pine's position, both of those players would be on my dream team as dual all stars and I think camn's first moves would be recruiting high profile players over players who would be terrifying as scum, so those two will probably get a bit more unwarranted skepticism than anyone else.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #396 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And lastly, drealmer and Mastina are town, in that order.
Mastina could maybe be running a gambit in a few fucked up worlds, but this is not a gambit that's sustainable because I'm not getting mislynched this game; maybe she thinks she can mislynch me as scum and I'm sure that she can but putting all of her cards on the table immediately is a dumb, dumb move if that's her end goal; she's a smarter player than that, and even if she's wrong, it's not a sustainable strategy because as soon as I get back from work tomorrow I'm coming back at her like a freight train.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #402 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 397, Prism wrote:You can argue WIFOM all day long here, but two things are on display here: 1. Pine read none of my games 2. Pine's pride clearly took a hit.
I'm aware that either you and Pine are displaying pretty excellent synergy right now, or you're just town. I'm still being cautious.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #403 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 285, drealmerz7 wrote:nacho, you going to come play or are you swamped?
I'll probably come play! I didn't know something was in signups right now.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #407 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:27 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 404, Prism wrote:Admission was nice but what I'm really looking for here is the reasoning behind the drealm read.
Do you want the thorough version or the cliff notes one?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #411 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:09 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 408, Prism wrote:Go ahead and treat me to the thorough.
Then that will have to wait until I'm home from work, unfortunately.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #435 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 432, Fate wrote:Nacho has COMPLETELY SKIRTED THE ISSUE OF ME and the top picks for scum out of this playerlist

Not even so much as a handwave "nah Pine wouldnt pick Fate cause hed get too much scrutiny and heat"

I backed down from my gut in camn's apartment and let scumcho coast until a surprise endgame

NOT AGAIN

NEVER AGAIN

VOTE: NACHOMAMMA8
I stated who the best picks Pine could make were; I don't care whether he recruited you or Mastina because I can read you much easier than I can guess whether Pine recruited you or not.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #660 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 142, Fate wrote:VOTE: Nacho

HehhehhahHAHHEHHAHAHA
In post 346, Fate wrote:I dont remember a lot of mafia games it seems

VOTE: Nacho

Willing to sheep Pine tho
Fate, if you thought that this was a call out that was designed to get me to respond to you, then you need to learn how to get a man's attention.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #661 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And as for why I'm not addressing you the same way I'm addressing Mastina; Mastina and I have always worked well together. I know that her push on me at least has a decent basis, which means that there's a tiny tiny chance she can yet be pulled out of it. Your basis is "HUEHUEHUEHUE REVENGE" which means either you're scum pushing somewhere you shouldn't be or you're town who is lost on a quest or vengeance, and there's no way I can pull your head out of your ass no matter how much I want to; the fact you aren't even willing to give me a D1 bropass when you know that a scumteam with me on it isn't shooting you N1 is a damn shame.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #662 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 650, mastina wrote:Furthermore, Nacho also knows of our extensive history. He knows how I view his play. He knows all of the above is how I view him. He either has a correct read on me, or is faking having a correct read on me, because he knows that if he took the alternative route, I'd campaign HARD to lynch him, especially post-Tales of You. In that game, Nacho started as a top-tier townread. (Not because of his half, I'd like to point out. His hydra partner, bork, was ridiculously good at being obvtown even as scum and Nacho never would've been top-tier otherwise.)
You're right that as scum I probably wouldn't go all in on a scumread on you when killing you works just as well as lynching you does.
But, as scum, I wouldn't be interested in working you; I'd be interested in making sure that your words drowned in the ether when you did.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #665 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 55, drealmerz7 wrote:if you dig further you can see that I was scum with pine and SAJ recently (in the same game) and it is likely there is no way pine would have picked either of us based on that game's performance, which is too bad for him because that's the only scum game I've ever lost and clearly pine drafted like this:
First reason for townreading drealmer is the simplest - I buy that Pine didn't pick him. This recent scumbuddy game is a small bit of evidence towards not picking drealmer, but mostly, I don't think Pine would pick him.
In post 107, drealmerz7 wrote:it's sad it was so easy to guess you

you didn't use any WIFOM in your picks, you couldn't have

it makes the PoE easy, especially when combined with the content already provided

you might as well forfeit, but, then, I'd never expect it sooo...we're off!
From my experience with Drealmer as scum, I don't really expect him to go tearing off at Mastin which such wild abandon; I don't have much experience so most of my declarations here are intuitive, but when we were partners he was a lot more safe and less compelling in his conviction; mastina is a push that drealmer has possessed and fervently pursued for the entirety of this game, which is very far off from what the drealmer!scum that I'm familiar with would do.
In post 126, drealmerz7 wrote:I will likely direct efforts elsewhere since tunneling on you on D1 is about 100000x more likely to get me lynched more than you,
This quote supports the above since drealmer is aware that his mastin kamikaze is a suicide push, but it also is a towntell on its own; don't see a drealmer who is pushing a hard lynch for town cred saying something like this.

The additional bulk of his posting isn't exactly teeming with content, but there is a ton of reinforcing his scumread on mastina which is where I think that he's genuine; his posts along the line of "I can soul read Pine" and "Pine, I don't want to be a puppy at your feet"-esque posting both seem like things that he'd avoid posting as scum.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #667 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Bear Hydra, I'd be happy to provide a town case on Mastina if you provided me a reason for asking. The gain for me writing a towncase on a townread of yours seem marginal at best; the town case that I produce would largely look the same regardless of my alignment and it's not like you need me to convince you on mastina, so...?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #668 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 667, BTD6_maker wrote:If we start using "too scummy to be scum" then people may try to be too scummy to be scum to avoid being scumread by the people using "too scummy to be scum".
We shouldn't be worried about affecting site meta as a whole during this game; we should just be worried about finding scum.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #672 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 671, Monokuma wrote:
In post 668, Nachomamma8 wrote:the town case that I produce would largely look the same regardless of my alignment
Oh?
When you are scum, are the town cases you make on town particularly alignment indicative?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #673 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 672, BTD6_maker wrote:
In post 669, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 667, BTD6_maker wrote:If we start using "too scummy to be scum" then people may try to be too scummy to be scum to avoid being scumread by the people using "too scummy to be scum".
We shouldn't be worried about affecting site meta as a whole during this game; we should just be worried about finding scum.
I was not talking about site meta. I mean that scum in this game may hide behind "too scummy to be scum" once someone mentions it.

If it is used once, it may affect what scum do later in the game that enables them to slip past the radar.
I for one wouldn't mind if scum strategy was "let's be so scummy where people don't think we are scum!!!".
Put my signature on the "Cakez is too scummy to be scum" petition, please.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #674 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 27, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm actually going to argue the fact that if both of you are steller scums, he'd make sure both are town purely for the fact that he'd know you'd be at each others throats.
Possible. Seems more likely that he wanted to beat us as opposed to put one of us against the other. Or, he doesn't respect our scumgames as much as mastina thinks that he does.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #676 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 48, mastina wrote:Knowing this, I can say: pisskop, SirCakez, Prism, and BTD6_maker are all basically conftown. They haven't played with Pine recently as far as I know, and they're too young to have played with Pine in his glory days.
This assumes that Pine wasn't smart enough to do some cursory research on the people who could be parts of his dream team, and I find that to be a pretty solidly terrible assumption to make.
In post 54, mastina wrote:Strongman falls under the category of "roles not common when Pine was at his prime".
So no.

Pine doesn't pick strongman.
So the only role that we could be playing against is one that Pine is intimately familiar with?
Maybe if he's looking to reminisce, but if he wants a good chance of winning, probably not.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #679 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 676, Monokuma wrote:Nacho the real problem we're having is that mastina is a player who, by her own indication, is superb as scum. Also by her indication; you and have her plenty of experience with each other. So the fact that immediately upon making your entrance proper you townread her as town despite the mechanics of this setup making that less likely than it normally would be is... interesting. I wouldn't expect you to underestimate her, and yet you seem wholly confident in her alignment, so we figured there must be SOMETHING you saw, some super amazing secret magic way of reading mastina and you're holding out on us. But all you've given us is something about a gambit which... are you really saying you put gambits past scum mastina? Really? I mean, you're the one with experience with her but... huh. Makes a bear a little paranoid, ya know???
Being a good scum player doesn't mean you can't be fairly obvious town when town.
The reason I'm townreading her is not because I think it would be Mastina gambitting as scum; I don't think she approaches the game as scum this way at all. I'm not particularly interested in explaining it because it's a bunch of experiential feels and it would take something beyond delusion to get her lynched today which I also don't forsee. I think that the "you and mastin planned this so you wouldn't have to bus each other!!!!!" theory is the type of thing you type out and then realize is silly as shit, but if not, feel free to keep pushing it and brightening my day!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #680 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 72, mastina wrote:I think the simplest solution here is to just line up lynches. Lynch Nacho today. He flips town, you lynch me. I'll flip town, but then D3 you lynch Fate and 100% guarantee you, you'll have lynched scum.
...and you'll have pushed the game to LyLo in order to lynch one scum for no information. Back in my day, we would have called this a "shit ass plan".

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #681 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 115, BTD6_maker wrote:VOTE: Mastina

It seems like you have played a lot of games with Pine. (I am completely ignoring posts made by Pine). At this early stage I would consider you marginally more likely to be scum.
This reasoning seems exceptionally shallow.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #682 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 148, Fate wrote:I dont know who this Pine guy is and we have zero history so this speculation that I was drafted by him is scum or just wrong

Maybe I'll read the same at some point
you don't think he couldn't have heard of you...?
my god this is a weak rebuttal.
In post 156, Monokuma wrote:is interesting! Any scum worth their salt knows that when you get confirmed as mafia, you shut the hell up! Otherwise you risk dropping associative left and right and front and center and up and down and other directions, ones that you pitiful creatures that exist only in three dimensions can scarcely even CONCEIVE of! I would have brought in a man in a lab coat to pretend to be a scientist and explain that further, but I'm a bear; which is a scientist's natural predator!

But Pine has to post! They have to! Shocking! That means Pine is probably on his toes about what he says and what the potential meanings are. That means Pine is going to interact both with his partners and with town. Do you think you can tell what's in jest from what's genuine? That presumes that some of what he says IS genuine! We're not so sure... in fact, we would suggest entirely ignoring everything Pine says! Moving on...
Your argument here is that when a player is confirmed as mafia, they should be quiet since talking means they risk dropping associative.
And yet, because Pine has to post, it means that we should ignore his posts (because he doesn't risk dropping associatives anymore? or something?). Could you explain what you meant for a slow and broken soul just one more time?
In post 164, Aeronaut wrote:That's actually probably a smart idea. Idk if I will, though.
Did you understand something in that I didn't?
In post 187, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Did Pine pick players he knew the majority would not think of or did he double back and pick players that are too obvious to be on his team.
If Pine played smart, he picked players who were low risk, high reward (the players I outlined earlier). It's completely possible he went for one high profile player to take them away from the town, but it's certainly not necessary for him to get a win.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #683 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=869%209797#p8699797]post 248[/url], mastina wrote:He knows what people think of him: Some amazing scum player who is a mastermind. A genius. He isn't predictable. He is hard to catch. So his moves aren't going to be able to be deciphered. This is what Pine knows people think of him. So Pine will just do what makes the most sense: just go with the choices which are most optimal.
Except... you are town.
Saying that he would draft that way against a group of strangers, fine.
But you are town.

I know that you said that Pine didn't take mastina countermeasures, but he'd have to be an idiot to follow that line of thought when you are town.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #684 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

It's always weird when you're talking to someone and they just poof out!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #685 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 338, Secret Agent Jin wrote:So Pine, like, are you trying to keep him alive by making us think you want him lynched and then we think he is town because you would never say to lynch your own team but you actually did pick him for your team? Or are you trying to get him lynched by saying to lynch him which we think is actually your attempt to save a scum member so we would consider him town and then we actually lynch him because we would say you knew we would townread him for what you did but actually we scumread him and my brain exploded.

What does Pine gain from saying he wants a Nacho lynch actually say? I think Pine knows we would townread Nacho for that so he said it because he actually wants us to scumread Nacho but we are smarter than to fall for Pine's trap and he knows that so he thinks we will townread Nacho when we actually need to scumread nacho.

I quit, i am out, im done, im going to bed.
It's probably one or the other.
I don't find that to be a particularly indicative Pine post.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #686 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 338, Secret Agent Jin wrote:So Pine, like, are you trying to keep him alive by making us think you want him lynched and then we think he is town because you would never say to lynch your own team but you actually did pick him for your team? Or are you trying to get him lynched by saying to lynch him which we think is actually your attempt to save a scum member so we would consider him town and then we actually lynch him because we would say you knew we would townread him for what you did but actually we scumread him and my brain exploded.

What does Pine gain from saying he wants a Nacho lynch actually say? I think Pine knows we would townread Nacho for that so he said it because he actually wants us to scumread Nacho but we are smarter than to fall for Pine's trap and he knows that so he thinks we will townread Nacho when we actually need to scumread nacho.

It's probably one or the other.
I don't find that to be a particularly indicative Pine post.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #750 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

oh sweet jesus both of you knuckleheads are town

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #751 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

camn why the hell would you ever do this to me
pine why would YOU do this to me

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #754 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 737, mastina wrote:Pine's not going to trust some vague secondhand glance at a game he wasn't a part of. He'd see a player as town a few times--okay. He'd see a player as scum maybe once. Okay. Now how does he gauge how useful that information is? Not being in there as things developed, his sense of context is lost. Things which were utterly brilliant in the game can come across as unimportant to a skim view. Vice-versa: things which can come across as utterly brilliant could have been the moves which condemned the scumteam to death, and a brief look at the games of those players wouldn't cut it.
I can read a player's ISO in the game and I can tell you whether they have potential or not.
I read Prism's ISO in one of his recently completed games and I can tell you that he is a player with a true gift for playing scum; not only by his in game posts, but his post-game commentary which shows that he has a fire to improve that absolutely blows past you out of the water. You're right that Pine will be taking risks because he won't have games and games of experience, but they are risks that are completely 100% worth it. He's playing you yet again, and I hope once I flip town whether by nightkill (likely) or you enchanting swarms of people to dance in your delusion that you'll realize how thoroughly you've been had.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #755 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 753, Pine wrote:Mastina, I'm disappointed. Two possible strategies for drafting? Is that all you think of me, or is it all you could come up with yourself?

Also, I was wrong. The colored version of your present avatar is better.
And it's really sad when
confirmed scum
is refuting you because he knows that you're too far gone to be rescued.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #756 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 749, Fate wrote:In order of lynching I agree

so lets take care of Nacho before dreamers?

VOTE: Nachomamma
you're looking at it the wrong way

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #757 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

oh and also the "deep meta read" that you're following is "Pine would never draft people that he hasn't played with ever because that wouldn't be optimal". please don't follow that, Fate. please.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #758 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 705, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 703, camn wrote:My bloodthirst rises with postless hours, my friends.
I hope you are getting ready to tell me who PINE'S SCUMMY FRIENDS are.
In post 704, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I mean, I'm waiting on Mastin -I Opisthobranchia (I'm keeping that there because autocorrect is hilarious)- to explain to me how blatantly saying I'm good at playing scum will help further a scum agenda.
The hell were you trying to type!?!?!?
Hi Aristo! Your entrance is as charming as ever, but I need you to start content posting soon.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #759 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

hey Fate - come kill a bear with me.
In post 470, Monokuma wrote:Vaxkiller's so town it makes our murder-lovin' nose curl.
Vote: Monokuma

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #764 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 763, drealmerz7 wrote:nacho is so
fucking town
thanks!!
you are too!!!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #768 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

gin come sheep me bud

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #781 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 775, mastina wrote:But those strategies can be generalized to a level.
And the ultimate generalization is: wifom, or no wifom?
Wifom, or going for strategic picks?
All picks will be made with both things taken into consideration.
"Is the WIFOM generated from this pick worth making it?"
"How strong is this player as scum?"
"How strong is this player as town?"

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #782 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 773, mastina wrote:
In post 750, Nachomamma8 wrote:oh sweet jesus both of you knuckleheads are town
Legit laughed at this.
Like, hard laughed at this.

That being said, kinda surprised Nacho hasn't realized what I'm doing right now.
If your plan was "give Nacho a heart attack", then congratulations, you passed with flying colors.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #785 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And that's what makes it so terrifying.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #787 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 772, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 768, Nachomamma8 wrote:gin come sheep me bud
My gut and off memory is that I find the bear distasteful.

Only thing that's still been irking me is that I can't stop thinking that either both you and Mastin are scum and the entrance to the game was scum theatre or your both town.

No point in not saying what's on my mind, it's just that, with Mastin's gambit, she never has to put herself in risk by lynching you, if she never actually tries to lynch you.

Do you understand where I'm coming from? I can't help but feel like it's fake.
I don't really understand where you're coming from, no.

I understand the paranoia about mastina-me scum theatre, sure; I don't understand why you think that it's the case, but I understand having paranoia about it. I don't understand why you rule out mastintown-mescum or vice versa, and I don't understand why you thinking about these possibilities has paralyzed you into inaction. If you suspect the bear, vote the bear. If you suspect me, vote me.

Would you say that Mastina has not tried to lynch me or push a wagon on me this game?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #789 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 788, Monokuma wrote:Actually we understand exactly where Gin is coming from.
Yes, you do!

That's why you require PUNISHMENT!

HUEHUEHUHEUHEUEHUHEUEHUEUEUHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #793 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

ah yes, the old "hey you should push the hell out of me and I should half-assedly dismiss it and then you should back off immediately" scum theatre strategy - my personal favorite!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #794 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 792, Monokuma wrote:Conflicted on Fate. There was some interaction awhile back which I really felt was towny from Fate, but it was with Pine, and it could have just been totally scripted, and I'm still tempted to throw anything involving Pine out the window. On the other hand, there have been inconsistencies we've pointed out with his general stance not to mention the fact that literally he just sheeped his top scumread because someone he's said he definitely won't vote has a read he doesn't agree with. I'm failing to see the internal town motivation there when you put all that together; it just feels like too much dissonance.
so you think that he's scum who forgot that i was his top scumread?
why do you think he'd abandon his push on me when he did as scum?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #797 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 796, Monokuma wrote:From a scum!Fate perspective, he thought he could convincingly pivot his vote.
There are too many pivots for Fate as scum to think he could convincingly pivot his vote. There are too many pivots for them to be anything but someone who truly doesn't give a fuck about whether his pivots are convincing or not.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #799 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Which doesn't necessarily make him town on its own but it does make your "TOO MUCH DISSONANCE" a pile of nothing.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #800 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 798, Prism wrote:Monokuma you were doing great up until that last post, ew.
Feel free to vote with me before you catch up properly on Saturday; there's plenty of room on the bear wagon!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #803 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 802, Prism wrote:Oh I'll vote with you.

VOTE: Nachomamma8
Flattery would get you to a better place than where you're going.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #868 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 862, Fate wrote:Nacho this wouldve been a much easier game if you had just faked a scumread on me

I made my bait too obvious I guess.

Now if youre gonna go explaining how I'm town to people AS WELL then damn it really is tempting to not vig you
i'm not a man with a plan fate
i'm just a man

you and mastina can take care of all the fancy shit for now i'm gonna stick to reading people and explaining my reads on them
mostly

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #870 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

i think you're town as fuck

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #871 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

but i'm keeping quiet about it right now because it's not popular yet so don't tell anyone but i think if you keep plugging away, well, you'll join the towniest of the town. just keep doing you.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #875 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 872, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:If true, it feels surreal.
i have a way with words, i know.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #877 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and you're dwelling on it too hard. mastina's mind can be hard to navigate for newcomers, but luckily for you, you have a 100% townie here to guide you through the murky waters. she's town. move on. come kill an evil stuffed bear robot thing with me.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #901 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

that was a joke

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #902 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

not a funny joke, but a joke nonetheless

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #905 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 903, Monokuma wrote:
In post 900, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm asking why you vote someone based on who they address in your hydra. You're part of the same hydra, it doesn't matter what one head posts and another doesn't, ya'll a unit.
thats not why we voted fate.
ooh! ooh! why did you vote fate?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #913 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 909, Monokuma wrote:Still can't over the fact that he interacted Pine by directing a question right at him, then never followed up on it, then ignored us after repeated attempts to get him to explain it, then threw shade at Gin for interacting with Pine.

We believe his initial question was designed to give him some interaction with Pine, because he felt he needed some to be present. It felt stilted when it happened, and he clearly hasn't cared about the outcome, and he's failed to explain why he asked it in the first place.
Why would he follow up with a question to confirmed scum? It might be the type of thing that maybe Pine is feeling gracious enough to respond to but probably not; why the hell would he ever follow up with it?

I don't understand why scum-Fate would think that asking Pine a question would count as "interaction" that would keep people off his ass or why he'd need to ask him about it in the first place.

Comparing Fate's interaction with Pine with Gin's interaction with Pine is like calling both burning a cheap party flag and pounding the shit out of a bunch of US Senators "an act of terrorism"; Fate asked Pine a question with obvious town benefit whereas Gin's gone above and beyond to interact with him; are you serious in implying that you don't see a difference?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #919 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 918, Monokuma wrote:
In post 913, Nachomamma8 wrote:obvious town benefit
Go ooonnn.....
i'm sorry that you drew scum this game and apparently didn't want to play

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #921 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

the town benefit for asking pine to describe his favorite player is insight into his thought process
there's an overwhelmingly high chance that fate didn't ask that question seriously
either way
using it as a reason for him not being able to question gin is something that i don't understand at all

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #925 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 29, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Take a step back and realize that Pine can use emotional ties to make it seem impossible that he wouldn't pick either of you if ya'll were that close, ergo, he set up D1 and D2 mislynches in that respect.

Even if it doesn't end up being mislynches, there will be tonnes of noise created by you two arguing.

P-Edit: Pine is this the Mastin you told me about?
In post 32, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I LOVE THE MASTIN STORY AND I READ THAT THREAD. SOOOO GOOD
In post 38, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Hey Pine, can you do me a flavor?
In post 40, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I want a MyLo/LyLo rematch.
In post 46, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 41, Pine wrote:Well, you'll have to mislynch all these schmucks for me in order to get there, mmkay?
Damn..that's actually a really bad idea.
In post 59, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Hey Pine, you think we would have won the Hunger Games if it wasn't for those two strongmans?
In post 69, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:ur memz R trash
In post 7, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:"The Fallen" Just my pride

I got tears
and the fact that you're comparing this to fate asking pine to describe his favorite player with detailed reasons is hurting my heart and my soul
why
why would you ever compare those two things unless you were an evil bear who was begging for death?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #927 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 923, Monokuma wrote:There's zero indication he "wasn't serious" when he asked it, what a terrible reason to hand wave something, especially right after you've said it had obvious town benefit. That's basically a contradiction. Are you even thinking this through? Doesn't seem like it.
both applied
i did explain an obvious town benefit
i also explained something else that might have happened
you still haven't explained why it's scummy

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #930 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 923, Monokuma wrote:If you want to put us down and imply we're being lackluster when we're pointing out seriously sketchy interactions, that's your prerogative.
the reason why i'm being as antagonistic as i am with you is because i'm asking you to explain where you're coming from and you're not answering. i don't mean to put you down; i like both of you well enough and if you're town we're still in the area where it's a me problem and not a you problem. unfortunately, you have a very strong scum game. i am scumreading you. i am going to push you until i feel better about you or you are dead and while i don't intend to be an ass, i will probably end up being an ass because the only thing that's going to push me off you is explaining where you're coming or some honest to god scum tells - if there is something concrete that i can do to fix our interactions then please let me know, but otherwise i have to keep pushing because i don't know how to give you room without letting you slip away.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #934 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 928, Monokuma wrote:It's scummy because his other posts indicate he doesn't see value in interacting with Pine. It's scummy because he never followed up with something "had an obvious town benefit". It's scummy because there's more scum motivation than town motivation. It's scummy because it was a faked interaction with a partner.
there's nowhere in his posts where he indicates he doesn't see value in interacting with Pine; you're conflating asking someone why they're doing what they're doing with believing that what they're doing has no value. this is an incorrect approach, this is a misinterpretation. this is a large part of why i think you are scum: surface level reading goes "fate interacted with pine and asked gin why he interacted with pine; scum!". i think both of you are good players. i expect whichever one of you i'm talking to to go deeper than that.
if i asked pine to explain why he would pick each of us, it has obvious town benefit in that it gives valuable insight into his thought process while drafting. i wouldn't followup with it because followup doesn't increase the chances he will actually answer; following up with people who are pretending to be town is valuable because they might answer your questions if enough people pressure them to. pine won't. surface reading of this is "he didn't follow up with a question! scum!". i am expecting you to go deeper than that.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #938 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

"there's more scum motivation than town motivation" - i have been waiting for a while for you to explain scum motivation in what you're reading. you haven't explained it to my satisfaction yet. am i being unreasonable? am i being stupid? if i am, show me that i'm being a fucking nutjob and i will be happy to stop this push and find something else to pursue. but right now i think you're intentionally being a bit shallow - if you're annoyed by my push on you, the best way to get me to stop is to show me that i'm being dumb.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #940 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 186, Pine wrote:Mastina, lots of history. I've recently had a lot of fun with Gin and Aero. Jin and Drealmerz too. Camn and Nacho ofc. I've read some of your games, Fate, you're always quality. Most everyone else I have passing familiarity with.
how exactly was Fate supposed to follow up with this?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #947 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 928, Monokuma wrote:It's scummy because it was a faked interaction with a partner.
and this, i still take issue with
fate asked a question
and that's faked interaction because...?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #952 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 792, Monokuma wrote:Conflicted on Fate. There was some interaction awhile back which I really felt was towny from Fate, but it was with Pine, and it could have just been totally scripted, and I'm still tempted to throw anything involving Pine out the window. On the other hand, there have been inconsistencies we've pointed out with his general stance not to mention the fact that literally he just sheeped his top scumread because someone he's said he definitely won't vote has a read he doesn't agree with. I'm failing to see the internal town motivation there when you put all that together; it just feels like too much dissonance.
here's you explaining why you thought the interaction was town
but then again you don't explain shit here either

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #956 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 590, Monokuma wrote:Never follows up,
here's you saying that he never follows up
but not explaining what that means exactly

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #960 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 951, Monokuma wrote:because he had no actual reason to ask it, because he's not the sort of person who asks it, because town!fate doesn't ask it. oh my god nacho.
i have experience with fate
i don't understand why town!fate can't ask that question.
chances are the question won't yield anything crazy useful, but it might.
there is absolutely no reason why scum Fate or scum Pine would think that Fate asking Pine one question would make them less likely to be scum together.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #961 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 959, SirCakez wrote:What I'm gaining is this is going in circles and Nacho and you aren't going to be convinced Mono is town
What Mono argument do you find compelling?
Let's talk about it!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #962 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Or, alternatively, can you tell me how Mono expected Fate to follow up with Pine's answer?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #963 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Or, alternatively, can you tell me with a straight face that Fate asking a question to Pine is equivalent with Gin's buddy buddy interactions with Pine?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #976 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 964, SirCakez wrote:I've been skimming honestly, it all started blending together
A concise explanation of your read on Mono would be awesome
Why are you townreading Mono?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #978 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 975, SirCakez wrote:Fate asking a question to Pine is equivalent with Gin's buddy buddy interactions with Pine
In post 909, Monokuma wrote:Still can't over the fact that he interacted Pine by directing a question right at him, then never followed up on it, then ignored us after repeated attempts to get him to explain it, then threw shade at Gin for interacting with Pine.
The crux of Mono's argument here seems to be that Fate questioning Pine and then criticizing Gin for interacting with Pine is ridiculous. I think this is a uncharacteristically shallow observation because of the difference in scale between Fate's interaction with Pine and Gin's interaction with Pine.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #981 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 150, Monokuma wrote:now, with all that in mind, let's start..... here!
VOTE: SirCakez
flail, squalor!!!!!
In post 156, Monokuma wrote:
SirCakez wrote:Monokuma you remind me of some people from my home site
How nice! Do you also intentionally not react when your good buddies from your home site vote you?
In post 172, Monokuma wrote:
In post 169, SirCakez wrote:
In post 156, Monokuma wrote:
SirCakez wrote:Monokuma you remind me of some people from my home site
How nice! Do you also intentionally not react when your good buddies from your home site vote you?
It was naked, not much to react to.
well hey, you addressed us! but you dodged the issue and instead just posted pointless fluff. literally you could have said "hey why are you voting me?" or even just "explain?" if youre feeling lazy and dont want to hit all those keys on your keyboard. but noooooooooooo, youre too cool to even wonder why we're voting you! why do you HATE US SO MUCH, SIRCAKEZ? WHY? W H Y?

In post 288, Monokuma wrote:Cakez, today's your lucky day. Gin's been selected for punishment!
Which one of these interactions look town to you?
Why is being steadfast in their reads a town tell?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #995 (isolation #76) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 985, Monokuma wrote:It was a three point argument, and you threw out two of the points to say that one of them was the crux? Listen antojitos, it was Fate's lack a followup, and Fate's lack a respondin' to us. In addition to the Gin issue. 1, 2, 3. Bears have five claws on each foot, so we can count to at least that much.
We'd talked about the three points recently, but Cakez seemed lost. Generally, when people seem lost, I take things one step at a time.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1226 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

My Lady and Savior demands lackey blood. I need a little while longer to give it to her.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1231 (isolation #78) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Pine?
Your guilty child play is getting a bit boring, please step it up.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1233 (isolation #79) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Like consorting with the enemy and all that, but all you're doing is talking to your imaginary scumteam and giving them imaginary commands; if I were in your position, I'd be making fake cases on townies and scum alike and posting things other than the same tired refrain of "vote (scum or townie)!" (scum or townie) is my partner!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1236 (isolation #80) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And you had such a wasted opportunity in not pretending to be town; in your position, I'd be sewing paranoia and saying that camn's revenge was making me a public miller treestump and watching me try to contribute to town as camn's minions stomped all over us... But instead we get "fate's reads are bad!"

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1240 (isolation #81) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1234, Pine wrote:Besides, it's working for me so far. You guys have no clue so far.
Towns are generally clueless Day 1. I don't know, I just hoped you be a more integral part of the game; you are the star of the show and I'm hoping you can act more like it soon.

Nothing huge! Just an out of game thing.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1440 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Fate, I'm ashamed you resorted to compromising.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1442 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

We don't talk much anymore. Why are you uncomfortable with a Monokuma lynch? Did they get town as hell in my absence?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1443 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

but if what you wanted is more nacho posting then get excited because nacho posting is coming. I can't let camn down.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1445 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1444, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:lost interest in it to be real with you.

I don't know what SAJ has done to provide he's town and I want scum to be forced to kill an active voice instead of quiet ones.

I explained it earlier

P-Edit: YAS BOO
Can I get you excited about it again?
I hear what you're saying about SAJ; he's a hell of a lot better than Fate or the absolute fucktrain that the mastina wagon is, but he's not the wagon I feel good about. It's completely possible that he's scum here, but I just got out of a game with him where he was good chunk more active, but his posting as a whole looked a good deal less genuine so either he's scum with less time but managing to play better or just time constrained town.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1450 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 187, Secret Agent Jin wrote:There is only a few people here that i have played games with, one of them being Dreal. If anyone else posted like Dreal has been i would look at those posts as a bit scummy but, i mean really, it is just Dreal being Dreal so i take whatever he says with a grain of salt but that can only last for so long.
You misinterpreted this first paragraph; he's saying that if anyone else posted like Dreal then he would scumread them, but dreal is just dreal. This is a common comment for people who haven't yet played with drealmer; he has the habit of posting like an excited puppy and posts a lot of things that can only be described as random then sometimes pushes people really hard and then sometimes doesn't. For most people, it takes some getting used to. I think that you'd have a point here if drealmer wasn't so far off from a conventional player.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1451 (isolation #87) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1449, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1438, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Vax you can pretend to be town and lynch SAJ
Is that what you are doing? Pretending?

You don't even have a good reason for voting him!!! Lurking? ROFL
vax, you are suspecting the claimed mason recruiter
you have no room to criticize at the moment; change that read and then maybe you can join the "holier than thou" group

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1453 (isolation #88) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

but sweet sweet jesus the woman claimed MASON RECRUITER aka the worst possible role to claim as scum and your bloodlust doesn't let up for a single moment.
calm down, back away, come lynch scum with me.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1454 (isolation #89) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1452, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1448, mastina wrote:You know, Vax.
You're being stereotypical here.
Stereotypical Vax?

What would you say to someone who claimed what you claimed at L3?
"you were not getting vigged tonight you knucklehead; I wish you hadn't claimed"

or

"hey! i'm glad you claimed! I can stop worrying about you because you claimed the towniest thing since innocent child!!"

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1456 (isolation #90) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Prism:

Throw that pinky promise in the garbage.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1459 (isolation #91) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1457, Vaxkiller wrote:@nacho

You really don't think there is ANYTHING suspicious about claiming that at L3, as well as her acting like everyone should town read her for CLAIMING it?
I don't mean to sound rude here, but no. Fuck no. Holy fucking shit no. Hell no. Sweet fucking god no. Fuck me sideways no. Fuck me front ways, back ways, and upside down, no. No. No.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1464 (isolation #92) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1446, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Post 187, Para 3: To continue the idea that formulated in my head, here he said Mastin would have been a town lean but he's willing to not read town and say she's scum. I think again that it's just early game set up to allow him to sway his opinion on a player to follow what the town thinks so he doesn't come under much suspicion.
I think you're failing to realize a similar mindset in someone else; you earlier thought Mastin was scum despite her posting looking town. This is that same thought process worded differently.

In addition, I don't think that scum typically set up waffling far in advance because it doesn't make sense; I don't think SAJ would point back to his old posting and go "look I was waffling on mastina early that sets me up for waffling now!" - do you? If you're suspecting someone for following the grain, better to accuse them after the fact as opposed to before they even get the chance TO waffle.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1466 (isolation #93) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And again, as far as waffling of mastina does it - who cares? There's this person I know who likes to go by Gin and man, he waffled up a storm on mastina but he looks pretty town so I think townies do it too.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1471 (isolation #94) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Mastin the chances you will be confirmed tomorrow are slim to none.
Roleblocker is one of the most useful roles scum can have. Since you are one-shot and the only outed PR and also widely suspected for nonsense reasons, it's smart to take into account that holding off could be a very, very good move.

As why you claiming this early was dumb... camn gave the vig to a town player personally.
Who in this playerlist would camn trust with a vig? Are they suspecting you currently?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1473 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1469, Vaxkiller wrote:I unvoted earlier because I understand it deserves a chance. I'm venting my suspicions and I'm a little less suspicious now.

Mastina seems like the type of person down for a gambit, I still dont think its the worst possible role to claim, and she could talk herself out of something going wrong with her role tomorrow easily.
yes because "i'm a mason recruiter and oops, my role failed!" is
really
the best position to be in as scum.
if she could talk herself out of getting lynched with that hot garbage, then don't you think she could talk herself out of a day 1 lynch?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1477 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1475, Prism wrote:
@Nacho:
I want your reaction to me/mastina. What you think it means for my alignment and why.
I don't think it's alignment indicative.
Do you?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1480 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I mean, there's the argument that you wouldn't flex your muscles in plain sight like that because it has the potential to take away from mastina's townread on you, but I don't think it's a particularly compelling one. It makes you two not scum together but if you have any sense of game flow you know that mastina's not getting lynched this game regardless of the nonsense surrounding her, so it's not a large loss as scum. I think you'd be interested in flexing your muscles as either alignment. I'm also unsure why you're interested in my read of this particular interaction.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1484 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1479, mastina wrote:roles were randomly assigned:
I know when that hotline bling
that can only mean one thing

ever since I left the city

YOU

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1485 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1483, Prism wrote:I gave you one wink, I have you two, I can't give you a third.
I don't need winks. My expectation is that I don't live very long in this game; me getting a solid townread on you is not of a particular benefit to you as town to you as scum because I won't live very long. I need good reads, I need support where I have good reads, and I need you to shut me down when I have bad reads. If you're trying to figure out my alignment, then it's good practice and nothing else since scum will be giving you your answer soon enough.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1486 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 22, mastina wrote:Like. If he flips town POWER lynch me here.
and also silly me:

I thought this was mastina saying if I was town power, then lynch me.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1487 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

her, same difference.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1494 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1491, Pine wrote:Mastina, your soulreading of me is awesome. Keep it up, you're doing fine!
pine we talked about this

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1495 (isolation #103) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1489, Prism wrote:Also, if you're not going to live that long, I imagine you would want to get a read on me as soon as you can.

Scratch that, you actually might not be town.
My job as town is to make your path as scum as difficult as possible; I will absolutely call you on things that stand out to me if you slip but you haven't slipped yet and so I'm focused more on everyone else as opposed to you.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1496 (isolation #104) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And I'm not sure why you're paranoiaing over me not making you a priority when you've already eloquently explained the strategy to dealing with you:
In post 78, Prism wrote:I'm sure Pine drafted a subjective allstar, who we'll nail easily after mislynching the other two or three.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1498 (isolation #105) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1497, Prism wrote:Hey, if you're willing to take me claiming scum to you as hard null rather than scum/town, I'll take it.
If said scum claim wasn't so blatant and cheeky then it's completely possible we'd be having a different conversation right now.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1502 (isolation #106) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1490, mastina wrote:The biggest factor here to determine is whether Pine picked one of Fate/Nacho and they're playing a top-form scumgame, or if Pine didn't pick one of Fate/Nacho first, and they're both town.
Earlier, you pointed out that there are several possible avenues Pine could have taken.
If you are correct, one of me/Fate/you are scum; the logic for the picks you laid out doesn't make sense otherwise.
That means if we are all town, it's time to throw a good number of those assumptions out.

Am I wrong?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1503 (isolation #107) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1501, BTD6_maker wrote:VOTE: TheRealGinNTonic

This is my next scumread after Mastina.

Is Mastina confirmable? I do not know for sure. If Mastina is scum, it would be trivial to claim to recruit a partner. We should wait for a while until Day 2 or 3 (probably 3) and seeing if Mastina dies or not (although scum may gambit by not killing Mastina). For now, I think I will let Mastina live.

Vaxkiller, I may be willing to vote Fate but first can you please give a summary of your case on Fate?
Explain your scumread; don't be slippery and run away.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1504 (isolation #108) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1501, BTD6_maker wrote:it would be trivial to claim to recruit a partner.
Claiming a partner makes the pair lovers; which means if someone catches Mastina, they both die. Alternatively, if someone catches Mastina's partner, they also both die. That's not trivial as much as it is really fucking stupid.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1505 (isolation #109) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1500, Prism wrote:I mean, it couldn't have been that blatant since I had to spoil the answer.
There's something you're missing and I'm surprised that you're missing, but this is going off the rails and is 100% a post-game conversation.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1506 (isolation #110) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

But the obvious part was that you were manipulating mastina into that townread and you wanted me to know it.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1507 (isolation #111) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

BTD6 I responded within a minute; I know there's no way in hell that you just posted that and left. If you need to go, then just post a "g2g" or something similar.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1510 (isolation #112) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Sum it up for me.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1511 (isolation #113) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

For example, I think that Monokuma is scum because their scumread on Fate is quite garbage and the way that they're pushing it is weird. I think that Cakez is scum because the pushes that he's trying to make lack all of that endearing conviction that I've experienced when he's tunneled me in the past.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1512 (isolation #114) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In the meantime, yes I will read your posts and yes I will respond to the posts you've already written.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1514 (isolation #115) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Masons are confirmed town to one another.
If mastina claims someone is confirmed town to her and then we found out that they're not, then what do you think our next move would be?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1515 (isolation #116) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1055, BTD6_maker wrote:Again, no explanation for Ari being 100% scum. Also, you claim Mastina is Town purely because she is hard to lynch. This is faulty logic and does not clear anyone. Mastina is being wagoned. Some wagons lead to a lynch; some don't. It is possible to consistently avoid lynches even with a wagon. Also, I am doubting whether what you say is actually true about Mastina. Provide evidence.In short, Ari is not confscum and this reasoning is terrible. On Day 1 we only have one guaranteed confscum, and that's Pine.
Ari's scum meta is lurking and Ari replaced into this game to lurk. The chances that he is scum are high; no, they are not 100%, but Ari has a well-documented meta of lurking as scum and look he's lurking. This makes him a good choice in general.

Gin's point was that Mastina is a capable scum player and thus is hard to lynch as scum; you're right that the logic he's presenting is silly logic but I don't believe that having thoughts that are silly make a player scum. I don't know if you got that "mastina is hard to lynch as scum" evidence or not but she's a strong player; look at her ISO in the scumgames she linked and you should be able to see that easily enough.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1517 (isolation #117) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1055, BTD6_maker wrote:You claimed Ari was 100% confscum. Not posting much for some time may make someone slightly more likely to be scum, but nowhere near obvscum, let alone confscum (which can generally only be attained through Cops or similar investigatives). Also, you are claiming Ari can be read entirely through meta. I doubt there is anyone who can be read instantly through meta alone. Meta may help somewhat, but it is generally weaker than actually examining posts for scummy content (not just lack of content).
Questionable Content: Day 1, I see Aristophanes lurking. I call him 100% confirmed scum, complain about how he hasn't been lynched yet, laugh at people who aren't lynching him. He was scum.

1854. I say "hey guys, Aristophanes is posting a bunch, confirmed town". He was town.

No two games don't make a proper sample size but sometimes it really is that easy.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1518 (isolation #118) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1516, BTD6_maker wrote:We should in theory find out whether they are actually Town. However, chances are most people will simply trust Mastina so neither will be caught.
The wagon on Mastina after she claimed mason recruiter says different.
The people who are calling mastina scum despite mason recruiter claim says different.

If she decided to claim it as scum, it makes sense to claim it when she's widely townread and thus could get away with some cheeky nonsense like that (our very own Fate got away with it in the past!). But she's not. Paranoia is following her everywhere she goes, and thus, mason recruiter is a horrible fucking claim.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1519 (isolation #119) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1517, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1055, BTD6_maker wrote:You claimed Ari was 100% confscum. Not posting much for some time may make someone slightly more likely to be scum, but nowhere near obvscum, let alone confscum (which can generally only be attained through Cops or similar investigatives). Also, you are claiming Ari can be read entirely through meta. I doubt there is anyone who can be read instantly through meta alone. Meta may help somewhat, but it is generally weaker than actually examining posts for scummy content (not just lack of content).
Questionable Content: Day 1, I see Aristophanes lurking. I call him 100% confirmed scum, complain about how he hasn't been lynched yet, laugh at people who aren't lynching him. He was scum.

1854. I say "hey guys, Aristophanes is posting a bunch, confirmed town". He was town.

No two games don't make a proper sample size but sometimes it really is that easy.
And even if this didn't exist, it
still
wouldn't be alignment relevant; whether people can be read through meta or not is GAME THEORY and unless you have compelling reason to believe that Gin doesn't buy into that particular game theory then it's completely and utterly null.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1520 (isolation #120) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

You still with me, BTD6?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1522 (isolation #121) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

oh good
my favorite snack food

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1523 (isolation #122) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1521, SirCakez wrote:he's vote hopped a dozen times.
This isn't a scumtell.
This is Fate 101.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1524 (isolation #123) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Although you are absolutely right that his SAJ vote sucks.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1526 (isolation #124) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Your memory is about as accurate as when you said that I've never been prodded as town.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1527 (isolation #125) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In Gumball, there was a period where he voted 3 times in 6 posts.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1529 (isolation #126) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1526, Nachomamma8 wrote:Your memory is about as accurate as when you said that I've never been prodded as town.
I apologize for the level of snark contained in this post; that came out far harsher than I expected it would.
It was meant to be more playful and less complainy.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1530 (isolation #127) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Although BTD6 left and that makes me sad :(
He never did give me the summary I asked for!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1539 (isolation #128) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1533, mastina wrote:
In post 1501, BTD6_maker wrote:This is my next scumread after Mastina. Is Mastina confirmable? I do not know for sure. If Mastina is scum, it would be trivial to claim to recruit a partner. We should wait for a while until Day 2 or 3 (probably 3) and seeing if Mastina dies or not (although scum may gambit by not killing Mastina). For now, I think I will let Mastina live.
:facepalm:
drealmerz, first to vote me:
"Don't buy it."
SirCakez, second to vote me:
"Don't buy it (but I'll move anyway)."
Vaxkiller, fourth to vote me:
BTD6_maker, third to vote me:

Literally the entire fucking wagon, same exact reaction.
"I don't buy it", and then moving on without reevaluation.

The saddest part is there's no possible way that's the scumteam. Fuck, the most I can see as scum in there is 2/4.
But I think it's pretty clear that there's at least one scum in that grouping.
I don't think so.
I just think we're dealing with a contingent of knuckleheads.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1541 (isolation #129) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1536, mastina wrote:The exact makeup of the team, I can't quite determine. But I think that--aside from my Prism townread--you mostly agree with my townreads, yes? You think Gin is town, you think Fate is town, you think SirCakez is town. So given that much, there's only a limited pool of people who could be scum.
I'm on board with the Prism townread; my reasons are probably much, much different from yours but he's right in that I'm townreading Prism despite really not wanting to townread him. Cakez could be town, but he's not a townread.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1545 (isolation #130) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1542, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Secret Agent Jin, BTD6, Prism and Dreal. Explain your god damn votes
welcome back! I've responded to a little bit of SAJ stuff!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1546 (isolation #131) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

to the people who live close to me:

I hope you like this song.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1555 (isolation #132) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Mastin, Gin, do you two have a little time on your hands?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1558 (isolation #133) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1557, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:This game has seriously soaked up so much of my activity lol Already burned through 20 pages of notebook paper lmao
please oh god don't talk about notebook paper

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1559 (isolation #134) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

but yes, I would be deeply appreciative if you could set some time aside to get some work done right about now; am hoping Prism can maybe get here later to join us in emanating some good juicy town energy.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1563 (isolation #135) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1560, Prism wrote:Brother I've got some bad news for you called "I haven't slept in 2 days" but I'll see what's in the tank.
Go to sleep, come back when you're recharged.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1565 (isolation #136) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1561, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Right now I'm looking at an Ari, BTD6, dreal scumbloc.
My thoughts were more along the line of Monokuma/SAJ/Aristophanes.
Weren't you scumreading SAJ before?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1570 (isolation #137) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1564, mastina wrote:
In post 1555, Nachomamma8 wrote:Mastin, Gin, do you two have a little time on your hands?
Yes.
I really, really, really think we can POE-win this game, just if we can lock down the town for good. I've given my seven names for town; your feedback would be helpful there.
This is my thought, which is why I want a jam session.

If we can get scum either by lynch today or the super secret vigilante by night and maybe hopefully one confirmed town by night actions, then I think that we win. I want to jam with Gin especially because I want to push that read to higher bounds of confidence; yes, he looks painfully town, but I want all the quiet whispering voices to be quiet. I want to jam with you and Prism especially because you have different approaches to reading people with me and you will be good to help me from tunneling people (like Monokuma; I know that read is unpopular but my god it feels good; I've been trying not to push it excessively because I don't want to piss Nahdia off because I know she hates being tunneled as does anyone else but I need more from that slot to back off). I want to jam with Fate because I don't trust anyone else to bring me back to reality when I inevitably go off the deep end and start hard townreading scum that I caught not five minutes ago.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1571 (isolation #138) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1568, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Sorry if I get spammy once I get into gamesolving mode as it starts to work at a 100 miles a minute.

If you need me to focus on that group of players when analyzing them I'd happily do it.
I'm going to spam like a crazy person starting now.
What are your full thoughts on SAJ?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1578 (isolation #139) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 208, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 207, SirCakez wrote:
Mastin could be scum or could be town, who knows? = this post basically
What do YOU think?
I apologize, i thought i conveyed my thoughts well in the post. Basically, Mastina'a posts to me don't tell us if she is town and doing a lot of work to game solve early or if she is scum and is doing a lot of work to set up the days how she wants them to play out. All that her posts so far tell us is that she is putting tons of information out in order to be able to cherry pick things from those posts later to pair with what people do, be that pro-town actions or anti-town actions i have no clue. She is brilliant though because you better bet that no matter happens, those posts will be used, be it If she herself returns to them or everyone else combs through them once there is a flip or two.

None of these posts anything.
If town, they're coming from a paranoid perspective; the reason why I wanted you to get in SAJ's shoes and keep your own paranoia on mastina in mind is because "town who is just paranoid as hell" is the narrative if SAJ is town here. If he's scum, he's incapable of taking a stance on anything which would surprise me (he seemed to take stances just fine when we played together), but it would also be strange to me because I'd expect that Pine would at least do some light advising for his scumteam and "waffle like an insane person" doesn't seem to be the direction he would be given. I bring up Pine in particular but the bolded in the second post is a remarkably shallow comment and weird interaction for someone who would be trying to plan out Pine interactions.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1579 (isolation #140) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1576, Monokuma wrote:SirCakez just swallow your pride and admit you're townreading mastina.
Hi! Right now, I feel like you're focusing too much on the "mastina is town" aspect of the game and glossing over everything else; what are your reads elsewhere other than Fate-scum?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1580 (isolation #141) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'd also appreciate comments on the five people mastina pointed out as a townblock; while she isn't interested in hearing criticisms to it, that's what I want to hear the most; I'm coming from a similar place so if I'm wrong here I'd really appreciate if people spent time chipping away at my shitty reads.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1582 (isolation #142) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Also the site lagged for a moment and I had a heart attack.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1583 (isolation #143) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1581, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:read SAJ's ISO
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

You'll notice two things. He's productive, provides some thought, doesn't post much but when he does, it's game solving and he moves his vote around. He doesn't placeholder vote which is what he did here.

Literally my only experience with SAJ is me being scum and knowing his every post is town. I don't recognize any of his play here.

I will do another read over tho and see if i still get the same feeling of scum
I will read through that ISO in a moment; what do you think of the point that I just brought up?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1586 (isolation #144) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1575, SirCakez wrote:Your town block is OK with me except Fate is scum and Vax I have as null (I'm going to roll with you being town for now)
Cakez, I love you but you have a tendency to tunnel.
Can we talk about your Fate read? Lay it out for me; I'd grab the reasoning myself but I'm currently in SAJ mode right now.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1587 (isolation #145) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 381, Secret Agent Jin wrote:On another note and something i am sure of, i dont think she is bussing Nacho, so they probably arent partners. I am sure that they are opposite alignments, town!mastina/scum!nacho or scum!mastina/town!nacho. That is really all i am able to obtain so.far from the game as i am quite busy until tommorow night.
Need to check timestamps on this post, but when SAJ was playing against me as scum in a newbie game, he tried to paint TvT wagons as SvT and I roasted both him and his partner for it.
I'd like to think that he wouldn't stumble down the same road quite so willingly.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1591 (isolation #146) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Newbie in question was Plotinus's recent URW newbie game.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1594 (isolation #147) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 383, Secret Agent Jin wrote:The original post was like an info dump, conveying what my brain is thinking as i read. The original post was just my outlook on the situation and a couple questions. The post two posts above this was telling you i have 0 clue as to what mastina is alignment wise because her brain obviously is in a higher gear than mine and i could never even allude to being on the same level mentally as her.
And, honestly? I like this post.
This is a post where Secret Agent Jin just seems scared of Mastina; I can sympathize with this approach (newbies occasionally mistake me for a scary player and so I see it sometimes), and I like that his posts here don't really seem to have any scum motivation; and if Gin is right that SAJ is the type of player who goes full apathy mode as town, I don't really feel as bad about the low low volume (and I don't mind posting elsewhere bit because I do that all the time unfortunately).

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1598 (isolation #148) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Reading that ISO Gin linked now.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1600 (isolation #149) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1597, mastina wrote:Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:42 am
^This is the first mention of the TvT point I can find in your iso for that game. Three days prior. 1499 in that game, compared to from this game.

I think that's within the margin of error, isn't it?
It certainly is, so I don't really feel great about that point anymore.

The only point I have in favor of SAJ being town are that I'm not sure coached Pine interactions would look like "oh man, he could be pushing a townie! or a scum!" and the mastina-fear looks read, which isn't really that compelling. The points to a good lynch is basically "lurker".

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1603 (isolation #150) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1599, Monokuma wrote:How
dare
we be give indication before the deadline that there is a specific wagon we're willing to vote rather than the one we've largely be on. What fucking awful people we are, giving that information. Fucking string us up.

Shoot yourself.
I don't think that this reaction is warranted.
I don't think that Gin was trying to attack you personally; I think that he's trying to figure out the game and if he's anything like me he's getting a sense that you're just floating on the sidelines and honestly that isn't particularly reassuring.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1604 (isolation #151) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm sorry if we're wrong, but we're human and the reason why the game is fun is because mostly all of us are shit at it.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1607 (isolation #152) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1601, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1594, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 383, Secret Agent Jin wrote:The original post was like an info dump, conveying what my brain is thinking as i read. The original post was just my outlook on the situation and a couple questions. The post two posts above this was telling you i have 0 clue as to what mastina is alignment wise because her brain obviously is in a higher gear than mine and i could never even allude to being on the same level mentally as her.
And, honestly? I like this post.
This is a post where Secret Agent Jin just seems scared of Mastina; I can sympathize with this approach (newbies occasionally mistake me for a scary player and so I see it sometimes), and I like that his posts here don't really seem to have any scum motivation; and if Gin is right that SAJ is the type of player who goes full apathy mode as town, I don't really feel as bad about the low low volume (and I don't mind posting elsewhere bit because I do that all the time unfortunately).
You pulled me out of my tunnel vision :p

So, I'm more interested in the bear lynch when considering the bear says they'll vote the Jin "if the wind blows."

DON'T GET DISTRACTED AND PUSH SCUM. Let us focus on town hunting.
Do you see the point that I was making about Jin's early paranoia being similar to yours or was I being a crazy person there?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1610 (isolation #153) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1605, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Nacho, ignore it, I get easily fired up as any alignment and I get distracted and just get in a pissing match, this is evident in last night with Prism. If I get angry, I stop being productive, everything falls to shit.
If Monokuma is town, I want to be able to see it.
I'm going to have a lot of trouble doing that if Monokuma is mid lashing out.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1612 (isolation #154) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Although the recent post reassures me a bit that the anger presumably isn't real.

Want to work on drealmer next?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1616 (isolation #155) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1613, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I don't know why I'm being a fucking idiot here but I don't understand what you're saying.

Can you give me a 10 minute break to run to a gas station and get a 52 ounce of dew? I don't think you know how ready I am to go ham.
I'm not THAT needy.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1617 (isolation #156) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

aka yes get fuel

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1621 (isolation #157) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1613, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:but I don't understand what you're saying.
Whenever people are like "hi! we're all town!", people left out. It's no fun to play a game where there's a central "cool kids group" and you're not involved, which is something that can happen pretty easily with townblocks. If possible, I want to give every opportunity for people to prove themselves as town, and, most importantly, I don't want to tunnel someone to a meltdown. So when Monokuma was making the "suck a dick" posts, I was worried that they weren't having fun/that they were pissed off and I wanted to fix that if I could in any way possible.

Does this make sense?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1623 (isolation #158) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 95, Secret Agent Jin wrote:It is too early for me to figure anything out.
This post is a similar mindset to Jin's "I have absolutely no fucking clue what's going on earlier"; you're absolutely right that he gets into posting real stances a lot quicker in this game even while lost.

Something that I find useful is the level of conviction he manages in that game; there's no weird waffley "oh I know nothing but one of these people is scum" bullshit and he definitely manages pushes in a way here that he hasn't managed as scum.

At the end of the day I want to give him room because I see how he could be town but his approach to Mastin and me fits his scum game to a T and he's definitely not hitting his town vibe.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1625 (isolation #159) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And EXTREME APATHY in this game definitely makes sense if he also got that scum roll in URW and didn't really want to be scum.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1628 (isolation #160) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Reading every post in the game isn't as useful as interacting as us real time would be. Let us know when you have a few.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1630 (isolation #161) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1628, Nachomamma8 wrote:Reading every post in the game isn't as useful as interacting as us real time would be. Let us know when you have a few.
@Aeronaut
(especially since I'm currently spamming and attempting to read everything I'm posting right this minute is probably going to end in a lot of frustration)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1633 (isolation #162) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I think I feel more sorry for everyone else :/

Starting Drealmer now, I think I'm done with Jin. I think the key in reading Jin is reading how he pushes people and I think that's a crapshoot based on the low volume he has, although the way he's pushed me/mastina trends scum.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1634 (isolation #163) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

GTH scum or town?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1635 (isolation #164) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

As in if he was lynched right now, what flip would you be expecting?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1636 (isolation #165) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And mastina, I'm not ignoring you; I'm moving through the same people you are, just considerably slower.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1637 (isolation #166) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And spammier.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1639 (isolation #167) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

gun to head; it's an abbreviation from another site so I have no idea why I posted it here

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1643 (isolation #168) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 43, drealmerz7 wrote:(we're allowed to shit-talk pine, right?)
Small thing, but still stood out as something that's more indicative of town than scum.
If drealmer is scum here and this was a legitimate question, my guess would be that he'd float that question to Pine first and wouldn't put it in thread for towncred (it's a really weird thing to try and get towncred for) - drealmer is a person who seems to feel really good about something in one moment and doubt it in another (sense I got from our scumgame together - feel free to correct if I'm wrong @drealmer), so it makes sense that he might question something like this randomly as town.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1644 (isolation #169) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1642, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:dreal is one of those players that shoves shit in your face and tells you what's blatantly THE BEST WAY, because it's his way. Doesn't change views much and tunnels. That's what I believe town!dreal is.
He certainly does have impressive conviction as town; that's the sense that I got from his push on mastina.
What I really liked about it is that "I see myself in you and you are scum" bit - it definitely had a good feel to it and it felt like dreal who believed with all his heart that he was on the good path.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1646 (isolation #170) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 116, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 24, Pine wrote:And honestly, if I could've had both of you, it would've made me hard as a rock.
this makes me hard as a rock

conf.scum content attemping the WIFOM and failing so horribly - keep it coming pine!

the evidence will be undeniably glaring soon enough
From my very limited experience with him, he also seemed like the type that was far more genuine as scum; he didn't try to get himself townread through gimmicks and randomposting, he had far more of an approach of "let's do our best and kill this game!!". Again, this is just from one scum QT and one scum game, but the drealmer that I was partnered with that game certainly wasn't this one; if he's scum, he's banking on a town clear though shittalking Pine (which could be a Pine coach, but coaching can only go so far) and he's doing a pretty good job of it.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1647 (isolation #171) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1645, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:With the point you brought up, I like this post. Do think it's fabricated or genuine?
In post 103, drealmerz7 wrote:so, you all do realize that we have caught scum, righto!? and it's pretty cool cause it's mastina and what better way to get revenge on pine than to lynch mastina D1? goodstuff!

In post 48, mastina wrote:
Now, I just realized Fate is a player in this game.

bullshit! - looked at the playerlist, dug games, and just realized fate is a player in the game - and again huge personality dissonance WOAHMEGA-SCUM-PINGDINGDONG again
It looks genuine to me - the basis of his push on Mastina is that Pine didn't use WIFOM in his picks and thus he banked on the best choice he could have made; hence he can be a hero and shoot Mastina down.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1648 (isolation #172) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And Mastina, a note about drealmer - I expected him to fade out even when he shone so bright in the beginning.
Like me, he plays too many games at once and it ends up making him be around for one sacred, shiny moment and then he's gone forever.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1649 (isolation #173) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

gin you still around?
you're slowing down a bit and this can't be a town jam session if i'm the only one jamming

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1652 (isolation #174) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

i had taco bell tonight!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1656 (isolation #175) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 126, drealmerz7 wrote:I will likely direct efforts elsewhere since tunneling on you on D1 is about 100000x more likely to get me lynched more than you, but I'ma also keep laying it out there as needed as I see it, so, you're going to have to bear it as well. Unfortunately, this first attempt to shake off the pressure does not bode well for the bear. (I searched for an image I wanted to go with this for a while and couldn't find it, if I am able to get it at a future point, I will link it for you.)
I liked this post, like I talked about earlier. I like that he has the sense that he's outmatched and he's still going for it; I like that he talks about shifting elsewhere and then tunnels the hell out of her for years and years and years; as scum, this post makes sense to set up backing off and so not backing off as scum seems weird while not being able to find another scumread you feel good seems just about right to me.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1657 (isolation #176) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1655, mastina wrote:Basically, I'm not quite sure what to think here. Nahdia is an amazing scum player. Yet I'm not feeling this is an amazing scum game from them. If they're scum, it'd have to have been an off game. Their content feels fake. They don't look like they're actually doing much of anything. They have this horrible voting record. But it's actually for these reasons there's reason to doubt them to be scum, I guess. Nahdia as scum would have an amazing game, yet Nahdia as town becomes apathetic and has trouble dealing with the game. They know how to manipulate VCs as scum, so them being caught by basic rudimentary VCA seems unlikely.
This is my problems with them to a T.
I think everything they've done look scummy.
Nahdia has a strong enough scum game where she'd have to be really really really really off for her to be playing this game as scum.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1659 (isolation #177) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1655, mastina wrote:because if Pine were coaching him, you'd expect him to have some sort of stronger presence than what he currently has given.
Pine couldn't talk to his picks before he picked them; counterpoint to this is that it's possible that Pine picked him expecting him to be hyped about a scum pick and instead just gets a burnt out player. Coaching can't fix apathy, no matter how excellent the apathy is.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1670 (isolation #178) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1658, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I think that Pine banked on the fact that there was NO POSSIBLE WAY that we would ever work together.
If I were Pine, I'd pick whichever one of Mastin/Fate (strong mastin preference) weren't drafted in the first round, then I'd pick Monokuma/Prism.
And then I'd win the game.

Camn's drafting job is easy because all she has to do is pick strong town players she has to find each other.
Pine's job is trickier; he needs to pick players that 1) we aren't expecting him to pick, and 2) players that will give him a strong return. The reason why Monokuma/Prism would be such good picks is because they hate hate hate losing as scum; they'd respond well to an environment with a lot of planning and a custom built team, and they'd be able to come through during clutch moments (extremely important scum skill - can you town it up when it is needed?). Those two would be the backbone of the scumteam, and those two would be the ones that would get the win. They probably wouldn't be camn's first choices; unless she's drafting defensively (which is silly strategy) they're relative unknowns and she'd probably be focused on drafting her knowns that work well together first. The reason why you need that third player is because 1) you're taking them away with the town: allowing players with good synergy to synergize is dumb, and 2) you're focusing camn's main power roles in fewer places (she's giving the vig to someone she can trust and narrowing that pool down to 2 instead of 3 helps you limit the power a hell of a lot better). However, you know that strong player you pick is going to be under decent suspicion for most of the game (it will be hard to town as hard the other two who are synergizing AND if they live longer it will only be more suspicion), and so you're looking for a player who can set their scumbuddies up well for the rest of the game; Fate is less equipped to deal damage like that and more equipped to make the deep run himself.

Now, I have no idea what Pine's thought process would be because I haven't played with him in god knows how long but I think that's how scum should be approaching the game - you want players with strong returns. Drafting the obvious players give good returns because you're taking them away from town but drafting multiple works not so great because it will be way harder for them to make a deep run and it's doubtful camn lets him get 2 of them anyways. Drafting lurkers without strong scumreads doesn't help so much because once the strong player dust settles they're in the weakest position to actually carry through the game.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1672 (isolation #179) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1668, Monokuma wrote:I loathe to respond to things specifically aimed at a particular head because it goes against how I think hydras are best played. But when pretty much the entire table is acting as if I signed up for this solo and making statements about my meta, I'm pretty much left without a choice. This is going to be the only post of the game I sign, and all I'll say is thus. mastina, it's surprising that you would expect more of me given my very recent game history which you're aware of.
-Nahdia
It's very awkward playing with a hydra that pretends it's one player.
I don't know Road Kamelot at all and the hydra as a whole feels very... you? (whether that's correct or wrong as hell) so far even though hey, I don't really know you. I find that meta is useful because it helps me from falling into obvious pitfalls sometimes (and guides me into others often), and as I'm trying to get into your slot's head and go "would Monokuma do this as scum...?" it's impossible to disconnect the "would Nahdia do this as scum" parts completely.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1673 (isolation #180) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1662, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Nacho, my feelings about dreal as scum ping a lot here. Tell me your thoughts because it doesn't fit with my conception that he will just yell at me saying I'm scum. It's more of a sympathetic vibe.
In post 1543, drealmerz7 wrote:I honestly don't feel like it :\

you've been scumpinging me since the beginning, it's all a haze now

if I'm wrong, well, whoops
The other piece of drealmer is he gets bored quickly and complains when days aren't ending quickly enough.
It's part of the "burn out" aspect - he loves games when they're shiny and new but when that initial luster wears off it's incredibly hard to build that motivation up again.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1679 (isolation #181) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1666, mastina wrote:That's not to say you need to switch to Secret Agent Jin.I'm thinking that we've got a choice here, probably between Secret Agent Jin and Aristophanes, to be realistic. (Even I'm not sure we should lynch BTD6_maker.)But while Monokuma's among the six, they're...honestly not someone I want to lynch. I just don't think it's the best of ideas, overall. I really do think that we've got that choice in two lynches, of Secret Agent Jin or Aristophanes. Everyone else just seems like...not a good idea.
I'm completely in agreement.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1680 (isolation #182) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1674, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:So it's monkey in the middle then nacho @ post1670
That's the expectation.
Which is why Mastina's sometimes been getting weird on me and I've sometimes been getting weird on Fate.
Although if Fate is scum, then he's probably definitely not scum with SAJ; that weak shit self-pres vote is most certainly not Fate gaining steam bussing a buddy.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1681 (isolation #183) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1678, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:You said you wanted someone who would return value but not be highly suspect?

Piss

kop
I don't disagree with this at all.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1682 (isolation #184) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Weirdly enough, to mastina I was thinking of tagging on a "and I'm probably coming over to an Aristophanes vote" but wanted to do more reading first.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1685 (isolation #185) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm making my decision by the end of tonight, don't worry.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1688 (isolation #186) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1684, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I forget if you gave thoughts on this but what do you think?
In post 998, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:First off, Pisskop was the beginning slot, he started out the game and continued the pattern of fluffing and frivolous shit posting. When he did post, there wasn't reasoning attached to it, all of them were baseless and were said to just be said.

It also doesn't help that the slot replacement, Ari can't play scum to save his life, in essence making it a suicide slot. The quotes I put in a spoiler, and really they are all his ISO, is literally no game contribution and doesn't address anyone game related.

Also a quick VCA is that scum will disperse their votes to hide in the crowd, so there will be 1/2 in the main wagons and 1/2 in a slot that's been voted once or they are the only vote. Now, looking at the babywagons that happened in D1, the beginning started with dreal and Fate.

Looking at that, Pisskop gave a weak reason which was really a hesitant question more than accusation and put his vote on dreal. The vote only moved from dreal to Fate and this occurred when Pisskop said, Fate was his top scum read, but again, there was no explanation attached to it, essentially making it a naked vote because it is knowingly implied that if you vote someone, it is because you think they are scum.

I am almost 100% confident that Pisskop has been staying off of the main wagons to avoid any serious attention and shitpost so you think to just ignore him.

VOTE: Aristophanes
I always find it to be awkward to reading someone who replaced out - that can generally be a tip off to weird RL shit and so being underwhelming and disappearing generally isn't a scum tell for me. But Aristophanes isn't playing like town, which is a shame because it would be a disappointment if Pine lost his ringer and instead got Aristophanes (who I love very much but who also lurks like crazy like scum for some odd reason).

But I do agree with you and mastina that his play looked like a caricature of his normal townplay and that nothing that he posted when he was here looked vaguely town.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1690 (isolation #187) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Mastina, if you were looking for a formal proposal for town #6, I think that it'd be drealmer. I'll try to post my town reasoning on him a bit faster but I'm remembering what I liked about him and I feel pretty good that he's town.

Gin, do you have anything else that bothers you about him?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1693 (isolation #188) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and completely aside - this jam session feels good.
gin in particular you are fucking killing it and if you're scum then I mean it double.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1694 (isolation #189) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I really wish BTD6 hadn't faded earlier; there are some things with him that feel townish but others that fall flat.
Will revisit that point after I've actually reread him.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1697 (isolation #190) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 217, drealmerz7 wrote:but I've noticed ppl on MS like to dilly as long as possible for no reason other than fear, so, it's a bit daunting

I'm good though
this is that impatient mindset i'm talking about

BUT
ASIDE TO DREALMER

remember oakwood and the dilly dally to no lynch? MS people aren't the only ones ;)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1703 (isolation #191) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 234, drealmerz7 wrote:this is good shit

so, yes, he picked you exactly for all of those reasons with the additional skill of being able to town it up so much as scum - and you just detailed for us exactly why he would pick you and why it matters.

and I really don't mean to be arrogant, people (everyone standing around watching not knowing me being like 'what a fuck comparing himself to mastina'), it's just true that: HOLY SHIT, mastina looks and sounds like me playing my top-notch scumgame (which admittedly hasn't happened often because I ALMOST ALWAYS ROLL TOWN FFS - seriously 4 scum games to like 13 town games or something? I just always see green it's a bit maddening at times.) - these angles are amazing! set yourself up for the 1v1 and then concede that you get MLed a lot, while the guy that has pretty much no traction with ANYone pushes you and sees your game

of course I have no way to prove it and do have the awareness I could still be wrong, but, I really don't think so -

tell us, why sign up to be in the pine revenge game and then offer yourself for a 1v1 on D1? if you're town and know pine SO WELL, you would never want to give yourself up so early before being able to help your fellow townies through the game

you're right, it's a huge game of WIFOM, which I kind of excel at analyzing and makes me wish I knew pine better, BUT, I think I can suss it out well enough at this point, pretty confident, really

so if you're town and go 1v1 and nacho is lynched and flips scum you're like, guaranteed NK right? if you're town and don't go 1v1, is pine going to tell his scummers to not go after to 1.) because you're a valued guest and let's not kill you D1/N1, plus it'll help with the wifom of 'is mastina scum' and 2.) can he risk letting you live that much knowing you can read him so well?

none of it adds up or holds up

what does? him picking you #1 (and I have no doubt pine got to pick first) and counting on you to be like this - but of course what he wasn't counting on was me

@Camn, who picked first in the draft?

mastina, what do you think about my claim to have the growing ability to almost soul-read pine? having only played a few games with him at this point, too, and that is not a claim I make lightly or am able to make often, but it is something I recognize and something that does exist in me for a few people - it surprised me when I got the feeling from him at such an early exposure

I DO NOT yet have the fully developed feeling of it, BUT, I do feel it there and feel it growing, especially the more he posts in this game

also, for how much you are claiming to be able to help us with the pine-figuring, you're not, you're just piling up the mountains of WIFOM for distribution as the game goes along
And this is a damn good post if he's scum. This is exactly the spirit of town!drealmer conviction that Gin and I were talking about earlier, and I just don't think he's gotten the experience to get to this level as scum quite yet.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1704 (isolation #192) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1699, Aristophanes wrote:<3 I can't fault you for this read I guess. I'm still not scum though. I wish I could make people believe that.
1) Post
2) Profit!!!

The great part about having a scumgame that people view as weak is that it's really really easy to shake bad reads off you.
We're talking about a lot of things here - is there anything that stands out to you? Is there anything you disagree with? Is there anything you want to talk about in particular?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1707 (isolation #193) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1698, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:(I read him town all game until he voted me tbh but it DID make sense as to why he would say it the way he did, thanks Nacho hence the .5)
So your concern on drealmer is just the vote on you?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1710 (isolation #194) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1709, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:In that case, it flipped a huge alarm when my town!drealz became lazy and went "meh"
Well I don't think that he just flipped a switch and went lazy when he voted you; I think his dying down was fairly gradual.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1716 (isolation #195) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

sorry for cooling off for a moment cat fucked with my good vibes

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1718 (isolation #196) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

gin who do you want to look through next?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1723 (isolation #197) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1720, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I hate to say this but I have literally no read on Cakez to where I can say a GTH: either. Mastin says town so I want to talk about that slot.
Mastin feels better than both of us on that slot so it's a good choice. Let me boil some more water, get some music queued up that isn't the same song over and over, and then I'll get back into it.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1729 (isolation #198) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1724, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:gotta do late night chores, gimme 10 minutes

HOW WE SO HIGH KEY JAMMING WE AGREE ON BREAKS BEFORE WE TALK
i have no idea but i love it

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1732 (isolation #199) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1728, Prism wrote:Time's up, let's rock and roll until I pass out on top of my desk.
go to sleep.
although i'm most interested in a nice thorough beautiful monokuma read from you.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”