Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #138 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:38 am

Post by SirCakez »

Seriously 6 pages before I woke up?
Confirm
I'll catch up after I play this board game
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #141 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:23 am

Post by SirCakez »

ok I read up

VOTE: mastina
The stuff she's pushing is terrible. We have literally no clue of how Pine picked up his players, so this pushing to lynch Nacho based on "I think Pine would pick him as scum" is scummy af.
I think the Real Gin N Tonic (mainly because of ) and dreal are town. No one else stuck out to me.

@dreal it was 5-second Rule
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #151 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:15 am

Post by SirCakez »

Vax, dreal is always VERY emotional is his posting, it's not AI
Monokuma you remind me of some people from my home site
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #169 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:30 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 156, Monokuma wrote:
SirCakez wrote:Monokuma you remind me of some people from my home site
How nice! Do you also intentionally not react when your good buddies from your home site vote you?
It was naked, not much to react to.
In post 164, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 141, SirCakez wrote:ok I read up

VOTE: mastina
The stuff she's pushing is terrible. We have literally no clue of how Pine picked up his players, so this pushing to lynch Nacho based on "I think Pine would pick him as scum" is scummy af.
I think the Real Gin N Tonic (mainly because of ) and dreal are town. No one else stuck out to me.

@dreal it was 5-second Rule
Ok, I agree that it's terrible, but the thing is that there's not a scum motivation to it. Where do you see one?
Lynching town Nacho is pretty good for scum.
Or alternatively, bussing scum Nacho would reap a shitload of towncred.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #173 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:45 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 171, pisskop wrote:Stop.

Nacho is
a
player. Dont afford credit for bussing nacho. shits super easy since half the time he ignores them and the other half you can talk about inane shit
I can't remember seeing Nacho bussed before, and when he's scum he's usually one of the last ones lynched of the team. There's definitely credit to be had in bussing him.
In post 172, Monokuma wrote:
In post 169, SirCakez wrote:
In post 156, Monokuma wrote:
SirCakez wrote:Monokuma you remind me of some people from my home site
How nice! Do you also intentionally not react when your good buddies from your home site vote you?
It was naked, not much to react to.
well hey, you addressed us! but you dodged the issue and instead just posted pointless fluff. literally you could have said "hey why are you voting me?" or even just "explain?" if youre feeling lazy and dont want to hit all those keys on your keyboard. but noooooooooooo, youre too cool to even wonder why we're voting you! why do you HATE US SO MUCH, SIRCAKEZ? WHY? W H Y?
Because whenever someone asks why someone just naked voted them, they'll inevitably say some stupid shit like "reasons" or "not saying" or whatever.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #175 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:48 am

Post by SirCakez »

you =/= mastina
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #207 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:23 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 187, Secret Agent Jin wrote:There is only a few people here that i have played games with, one of them being Dreal. If anyone else posted like Dreal has been i would look at those posts as a bit scummy but, i mean really, it is just Dreal being Dreal so i take whatever he says with a grain of salt but that can only last for so long.

I am attempting to get a feel of the players since this is the first time i have played with a majority of you all. Two questions arise for me.

1) Normally i would have a townlean toward Mastina because of the content she produced early but this is camn's revenge and it seems nothing is normal. My question: Does Mastina post these analytical posts a high majority of the time no matter alignment or is this a rare thing?

2) Mastina has basically excluded a small group of players due to her views toward how Pine would select the scum. To me this isnt an attempt to shade them from gazing eyes because if Mastina flipped scum then all eyes would be on tbose players. I think it is an actual pool of players that she has actually wrote off. She also said that both Nacho and herself cant be scum together for reasons she has explained multiple times. We really cant rule anyone out as its all WIFOM. Did Pine pick players he knew the majority would not think of or did he double back and pick players that are too obvious to be on his team. My question: Do you think the majority of Mastina's posts are genuine or fabricated to line up the lynches the way she wants?

She has obviously produced enough reasoning already, posted or not, to adjust her reads if one flips town. I can see it now, a wall sized bulletin board with pins and strings leading everywhere. If she is town, i can see someone flipping an alignment she didnt produce so she corrects her massive read board to calculate in how they flipped. If she is scum, she has piles of notes to justify why her read was wrong and line up another lynch. I mean, its basically all WIFOM pertaining to my view on Mastina also.

Schrödinger's Pine Box, did he choose Mastina or is Mastina a town asset? You wont know until its opened. Like "Yeah, no, the cats dead, we forgot to punch air holes."
Mastin could be scum or could be town, who knows? = this post basically
What do YOU think?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #311 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Will catch up tomorrow morning
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #370 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:11 am

Post by SirCakez »

Spoiler:
In post 208, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 207, SirCakez wrote:
Mastin could be scum or could be town, who knows? = this post basically
What do YOU think?
I apologize, i thought i conveyed my thoughts well in the post. Basically, Mastina'a posts to me don't tell us if she is town and doing a lot of work to game solve early or if she is scum and is doing a lot of work to set up the days how she wants them to play out. All that her posts so far tell us is that she is putting tons of information out in order to be able to cherry pick things from those posts later to pair with what people do, be that pro-town actions or anti-town actions i have no clue. She is brilliant though because you better bet that no matter happens, those posts will be used, be it If she herself returns to them or everyone else combs through them once there is a flip or two.
This doesn't answer the question at all, do you think mastin is scum or town? This is just more blah blah blah
In post 224, mastina wrote:
I will likely direct efforts elsewhere since tunneling on you on D1 is about 100000x more likely to get me lynched more than you
No, because I am insanely mislynchable as town. Like, ridiculously mislynchable as town. Like, I get mislynched more often than I live. Like, basically the only time I don't get mislynched is when I'm either nightkilled and/or conftown of some sort. You can push a wagon through on me if you wanted to. You also can't be lynched because fuck that, I'll fight every step of the way to keep you alive.
I've never seen you be mislynched and you're generally a strong player so I reject this.
In post 229, mastina wrote:
In post 141, SirCakez wrote:We have literally no clue of how Pine picked up his players,
Wrong.

Yes we fucking do.
It's called knowing Pine as a person.
Psychological profile of Pine, as a player. His likes. His dislikes. His weaknesses. His strengths. His habits. His friends. His playing history.
This game is explicitly not random. So treating it as if it were random will give you nothing but a bad time. And I am telling you: in spite of the fact that I've known Pine for longer than anyone else in this game, save Nacho, and in spite of me being Pine's oldest friend and thus knowing him better than the rest of you schmucks, he didn't draft me...and while you have only my word at that...as soon as I flip town (and I will in fact be flipping town), you BETTER FUCKING BELIEVE me when I say that is significant and means...

...That Pine left the person who is basically the Pine expert around to be town. I know Pine. YOU don't. YOU have no experience with him. But I have more experience with Pine than any other player here. And my experience transcends time. I know Pine from the past in his glory days. I know Pine from his brief return to the site after having flaked. And I know Pine in the present, too, because not only have I seen him in games, but I've also talked to him outside of games. Given him advice. Shown him how site meta has shifted. I know Pine on every level that you do not.

So when I tell you that Pine did something: you better fucking believe that Pine did in fact do that thing.
You could have hundreds of millions of hours of experience playing with Pine and not know how he picked, if you were town.
All this certainty of who he picked makes a lot of sense as scum, though.
"I think Pine would pick him as scum" is scummy af.
There's no think.
None.
Just knowledge.
Simple, fundamental knowledge.
Of who Pine would pick.

With him having not picked me, there's only a select few he would have picked.
See above
I think the Real Gin N Tonic (mainly because of )
Yeah that's a shitty post all-around so citation needed.
It looks genuine as hell. Unless Real Gin has a history of AtE as scum.
In post 254, mastina wrote:
In post 173, SirCakez wrote:There's definitely credit to be had in bussing him.
Oh yes. There certainly is. And you're gonna love this.

I
have
bussed Nacho before.

...A grand total of once. Pine was in that game, too!

It was called Mafia on Werewolf Island.
Funny story, there.
I bussed both my scumbuddies, Nacho AND T-Bone that game.
I also set up a softclaim of cop, CONVINCED that there was no actual cop in the game. Why I thought that, god only knows, but I was absolutely CONVINCED there was no cop in the game.
So much so, that when a player did in fact claim cop...as the last member of the mafia, I counterclaimed the cop, insisting said cop could only be a werewolf because I legit believed they were a werewolf fakeclaiming cop, just as I was mafia fakeclaiming cop.
...Turned out, the cop was a cop.

The next day, I truthfully claimed that I was a doctor. (I was a mafia doctor.) I truthfully claimed the above: that I was convinced that there was no cop in the game, and that the cop was a werewolf fakeclaiming. These were both 100% true facts. And yet, on suspicion of me being a WEREWOLF (the faction the town was interested in lynching), they lynched me, because they thought for sure that I wouldn't have double-bussed and that I was therefore a werewolf lying through my ass.

And funnily enough, JUST after I was hammered, they realized, "Oh, shit. You're not scum-werewolf, are you? You were the last mafia scum, weren't you?" Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
That's my Nacho-bussing story right there.
And the wolves went on to sweep the game after that because the town REALLY didn't need a mafia lynch. They REALLY needed a werewolf lynch, I was swearing to them I wasn't a werewolf, they didn't believe I wasn't a werewolf even though I wasn't, so by lynching mafia they ended up losing the game.

Good times.
Ok? Not sure what this is supposed to be convincing me of other then you bussing Nacho is very much a possibility.
In post 278, Aeronaut wrote: Having said that, I'm very certain mastina is town, here. Town who is going to ego their way around and be wrong, but pretty obviously town. People on the mastin wagon are fooling themselves if they think mastin comes in here and pulls this crazy bullshit.

VOTE: Sircakes

SC and Drealz are both on that wagon, but bear is kind of right, drealz interactions with mastin are becoming more and more obvious town.
What makes my interactions with mastin scummy as opposed to drealz's?
In post 288, Monokuma wrote: Cakez, today's your lucky day. Gin's been selected for punishment!
Do I need to explain why? He's guilty,
guilty
! So much effort against mastina, who he's calling us to ignore until a later date! His lack of effort to do anything besides complain is bothering my sniffer something fierce. But I wouldn't bring such a serious accusation to the court without evidence! See above, judge for yourselves. The outcome doesn't matter so long as you try... NOT. Punish the guilty party or be punished yourselves!
Gin's behavior trying to avoid mastin is scummy but I think it's newbtown, rather then newbscum. I think he would have backed off as scum.
In post 346, Fate wrote:I dont remember a lot of mafia games it seems

VOTE: Nacho

Willing to sheep Pine tho
This looks like a good candidate for scum too.
Maybe mastin/nacho/fate? Aero could be in there somewhere (except not replacing mastin).
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #372 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:14 am

Post by SirCakez »

please let that dayvig shot be real
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #382 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by SirCakez »

disappointing dreal
SAJ what was the point of the post then?
Them not being buddies is something at least
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #389 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 383, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 382, SirCakez wrote:disappointing dreal
SAJ what was the point of the post then?
Them not being buddies is something at least
The point of the original post pages back or the one two posts above this?

The original post was like an info dump, conveying what my brain is thinking as i read. The original post was just my outlook on the situation and a couple questions. The post two posts above this was telling you i have 0 clue as to what mastina is alignment wise because her brain obviously is in a higher gear than mine and i could never even allude to being on the same level mentally as her.
I mean what were you trying to accomplish with that info dump?
In post 385, Pine wrote:Oh, I agree, I'd be careful with him. He's mostly reputation, and is just as fallible as anyone, but don't back off - his counterattacks can be fierce.

Maybe pressure BTD6 or Sir Cakez a bit. Just make sure it doesn't come off as bullying the lurkers.
tfw I'm lurking q.q
Vaxkiller wrote:Voting nacho is just distracting from the game. He is not going to post any faster.
What about voting scum????
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #409 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:06 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 392, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 389, SirCakez wrote:What about voting scum????
I dont understand, you think hes scum?
Like people could be voting Nacho because they think he's scum
Telling people to unvote because "he won't show up any faster" is dumb
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #464 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 410, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 409, SirCakez wrote:
In post 392, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 389, SirCakez wrote:What about voting scum????
I dont understand, you think hes scum?
Like people could be voting Nacho because they think he's scum
Telling people to unvote because "he won't show up any faster" is dumb
Soooo people think this post was over the top obvious scum?
In post 191, Nachomamma8 wrote:Hola. I have limited access today, but I will check in tomorrow.
Because taht is al he posted so far.

I'm new here, but I've heard the name nacho before, so its not like hes some newbie-scum that is afraid to post.

So what about that post do you think people were voting him for?
Not posting and the theory of who Pine picked are two reasons people are using to vote him.
In post 419, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 372, SirCakez wrote:please let that dayvig shot be real
Ok, can you lay out what you actually think is scum about mastina? She's being silly, but there's definitely no scum motivation in it.
I did earlier, I'll restate the highlights. Her "theory" of who Pine picked is pointless and scummy because for all we know, Pine RNGed his picks. And her pick to go for nacho seems like scum trying to pick off a good town early, or bussing (which I now doubt).

Fate's push on Nacho is pretty garbage, I think that's a safe bet for buddies with mastin scum. Which would make Nacho town, but nothing he's posted has given me a townvibe, so null for now, town if either fate or mastin scumflips.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #589 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 498, mastina wrote:
In post 370, SirCakez wrote:It looks genuine as hell. Unless Real Gin has a history of AtE as scum.
Son, if you call that TheRealGin-N-Tonic posting AtE, you've got a LOT of learning to do.

There was no AtE in there and there was nothing in there that could even be considered genuine. Like, there was nothing in there which you could say was a case of "is this fake or is this real?", it was just a post that was...a post. A scummy post, but a post all the same. .
In post 131, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:No I mean it's just cute that you think I'm scum. When I tell you I got nommed for a scummy award, it's because you wouldn't even think it was possible that I was scum, if I was scum this game. Especially when I haven't played with you as town, when you can't tell the difference, you're pretty much fucked.

I think I deserve a flash wagon
This is definitely AtE. He's cursing, asking to be wagoned, mentioning a scummy award.
In post 542, mastina wrote:
In post 464, SirCakez wrote:Her "theory" of who Pine picked is pointless and scummy because for all we know, Pine RNGed his picks.
Keep telling yourself that.

Doesn't make it any less true.
I explained about as explicitly as possible WHY Pine would make strategic picks: he's going to make a scumteam he knows is good, that works well together as a team.
He is NOT going to RNG the scumteam because that goes against the fucking point of the game. It violates it in spirit, and it violates it in practice thanks to how unreliable it is. Pine didn't make picks for fun. (If he did I'd be scum.) Pine wouldn't discard the mechanic by going random. Pine would pick a team he thought would win the game. The ONLY thing in question is what defines "what he thought would win the game".

And while I might not know Pine enough to predict him perfectly...I've got a pretty damn reliable record there. (Yes I didn't early-on, but again: I got better, he stayed about the same.) He's not going to pick strangers. He's going to pick people he knows will work as a team.
Ok, even assuming Pine didn't RNG his picks, how would you know whether he tried to WIFOM the playerlist with his picks or not if you were town? Especially since you're apparently very good at predicting Pine, if you were town I think you wouldn't be trying to outsmart his picks here.

While mastin is scum she raises a good point about ignoring Pine's posting due to it being WIFOM. Which is funny because she's playing like Pine didn't WIFOM with his picks.

quick readslist to help organize
Town: Dreal, Vax
Nulltown: Prism, Mono, Gin
Null: Nacho, PK, Jin, BTD6
Nullscum: Aero
Scum: mastina, Fate
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #591 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I can!
He's scum.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #608 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Fate jumping on lurkers is terrible
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #622 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:09 am

Post by SirCakez »

I TR dreal for his shitposting and tone
Generally those things get him scumread but they're town tells for him
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #647 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:47 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 624, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 622, SirCakez wrote:I TR dreal for his shitposting and tone
at they are least in this game

gotta switch it up!
I read Ttyll and you were much more...uptight that game so I'm hopeful you're legit here.
In post 643, mastina wrote:
In post 589, SirCakez wrote:This is definitely AtE. He's cursing, asking to be wagoned, mentioning a scummy award.
Okay. One: cursing is not a sign of AtE. You can fucking curse all damn day and not have a lick of emotion behind it. Two, there was only one curse word in there. And three, said curse word? Not even used in a manner that is ever emotional.
You NEVER say "fucked" when you're emotional.
Sure, you can say fucking as an emotion.
Sure, you can say fuck as an emotion. (Fuck you, for instance.)
But fucked? No. Fucked is used in either two connotations: the literal sense of fornication, or the metaphorical sense of being screwed. "I'm fucked". "You're fucked". And those terms? Usually used in a lighthearted manner, the polar OPPOSITE of real AtE. You don't see people saying "we're fucked" and saying it as an emotional outcry. Maybe there's dread in it, but most commonly, it's an expression of that lighthearted "we're doomed", and nothing more. Which, you know, is self-evident. Because let's see the context of the fuck-bomb dropped:
when you can't tell the difference, you're pretty much fucked.
There's humor in there. HUMOR. Not emotion. Humorously declaring that if we can't tell the difference, WE are fucked. Not him, WE. There's rules when it comes to cursing. There's a whole language, a whole fucking language, designating what a curse word means and the context behind a curse word. A curse word can add humor, it can add vulgarity, or it can add drama. This one was the former two, but not the latter one, and the drama is what cursing as AtE actually is.

Oh and four: mentioning a Scummy nomination is not ranting. It's bragging. You're not doing AtE if you're bragging. Pride isn't an emotional outcry. Ranting, based on anger, would be. But there's not so much as a fucking HINT of anger in the post. It's empty. Hollow. Shallow. Which brings me to...

Five: That request to be wagoned? Yeah that was bullshit.
If TheRealGin-N-Tonic actually wanted to be wagoned, know what he'd do? He'd self-vote the moment votes were valid. He'd go on a crusade to get wagoned. He'd point out how he was serious, and he'd make it a big deal. Do you know what we got from him instead?
In post 275, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Also I asked for a flashwagon on me and then people vote you so like, what gives?
This. That's it. Nothing more on the subject at all. It's as if...oh yeah. The original request was empty and hollow, because TheRealGin-N-Tonic wasn't actually interested in wagoning himself. He just said something which looked good, but when analyzed, had nothing actually good backing it.

Now fuck off about your bullshit definition of AtE because TheRealGin-N-Tonic's post there was about as far away from AtE as you can get.
even assuming Pine didn't RNG his picks, how would you know whether he tried to WIFOM the playerlist with his picks or not if you were town?
Oh gee, it's almost as if I EXPLAINED this already! It's not like I haven't clarified this ten times already.
But since you apparently weren't listening those nine other times, let me educate you on the subject.

There's a binary choice here. BINARY. Either it is, or it isn't.
Pine either made wifom picks, or he did not.
Now, no matter which he choice, there's the wifom game. We have to ask: did he make optimal choices, or did he try to throw us off?
Yet everyone is crying wifom to this whole process. They insist that because we can't determine which he decided to go for, the process of trying is therefore useless.
If people assume that Pine's picks cannot be reliably determined, then Pine has no incentive to make wifomy picks because nobody will believe he would make those blatant choices because people will cry wifom to the idea.
As a result, Pine is going to make the choices that are most optimal: he's not going to choose players for wifom. He's going to choose the players he thinks will make the best team. As a result, his choices can be figured out, if people stop being morons and crying out wifom to the idea.

It's like nightkill analysis.
Scum have the power to kill a player who blatantly points to the scum via NKA, or making a wifom kill to misdirect the town.
People will assume that because of the latter, NKA is therefore useless.
As a result of people discarding NKA, scum can make the nightkill on a player who blatantly points to who the scum are via NKA...
...Because the town will write it off as wifom.

When, newsflash. Scumteams don't actually kill players off of wifom. It's stupid, because nobody actually does NKA. So when a scumteam kills a player off of wifom, they're shooting themselves in the foot.

Same exact principle applies here.
Pine had the power to select a team which was blatant via basic Pine knowledge. (And keep in mind I have FAR FUCKING MORE than just basic Pine knowledge.) Alternatively, Pine had the option of making wifom picks for the scumteam, to misdirect the town.
People will assume that because of the latter, Pine's picks are therefore meaningless.
As a result of people discarding Pine's picks, he could make whatever the fuck he wanted to in terms of picks, no matter how blatantly obvious the picks would be...

It's really not that fucking hard to understand.
oh god this wall

-First off, the cursing thing. If someone is cursing constantly then yeah it's not AtE. But look at Gin's ISO. He is very very restrained, and is only cursing when talking to people who are pushing him (with the exception of one early shitpost). It looks like legitimiate anger and not just someone who curses all the time. For that specific post, I'm not seeing the humor in saying that if you can't tell the difference between his town and scum games, you're fucked. Out of your three definitions, it looked like anger to me (especially combined with his other posting), which would be drama.
Bragging IS an appeal to emotion imo. By saying "oh I'm such a good player I would never get wagoned as scum and I have a scummy to prove it", he's basically trying to make the people pushing him think twice. Which would be a scumtell if it weren't for the other factors.
The call for a wagon on himself was maybe bullshit, but it looks like something pissed off town would say, given how early it is. I did something similar as frustrated town in Shadowrun.

Your whole last bit is wrong because of what you're arguing over: WIFOM. Maybe yeah Pine predicted that people would be paranoid and then make "optimal picks" for his team. But then maybe he predicted that people would predict that (like you've been doing) and then make WIFOMy picks instead. But then maybe he predicted that people would predict THAT and went with the optimal picks instead.

etc
etc
etc
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #652 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:54 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 651, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 648, SirCakez wrote:
In post 624, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 622, SirCakez wrote:I TR dreal for his shitposting and tone
at they are least in this game

gotta switch it up!
I read Ttyll and you were much more...uptight that game so I'm hopeful you're legit here.
In post 643, mastina wrote:
In post 589, SirCakez wrote:This is definitely AtE. He's cursing, asking to be wagoned, mentioning a scummy award.
Okay. One: cursing is not a sign of AtE. You can fucking curse all damn day and not have a lick of emotion behind it. Two, there was only one curse word in there. And three, said curse word? Not even used in a manner that is ever emotional.
You NEVER say "fucked" when you're emotional.
Sure, you can say fucking as an emotion.
Sure, you can say fuck as an emotion. (Fuck you, for instance.)
But fucked? No. Fucked is used in either two connotations: the literal sense of fornication, or the metaphorical sense of being screwed. "I'm fucked". "You're fucked". And those terms? Usually used in a lighthearted manner, the polar OPPOSITE of real AtE. You don't see people saying "we're fucked" and saying it as an emotional outcry. Maybe there's dread in it, but most commonly, it's an expression of that lighthearted "we're doomed", and nothing more. Which, you know, is self-evident. Because let's see the context of the fuck-bomb dropped:
when you can't tell the difference, you're pretty much fucked.
There's humor in there. HUMOR. Not emotion. Humorously declaring that if we can't tell the difference, WE are fucked. Not him, WE. There's rules when it comes to cursing. There's a whole language, a whole fucking language, designating what a curse word means and the context behind a curse word. A curse word can add humor, it can add vulgarity, or it can add drama. This one was the former two, but not the latter one, and the drama is what cursing as AtE actually is.

Oh and four: mentioning a Scummy nomination is not ranting. It's bragging. You're not doing AtE if you're bragging. Pride isn't an emotional outcry. Ranting, based on anger, would be. But there's not so much as a fucking HINT of anger in the post. It's empty. Hollow. Shallow. Which brings me to...

Five: That request to be wagoned? Yeah that was bullshit.
If TheRealGin-N-Tonic actually wanted to be wagoned, know what he'd do? He'd self-vote the moment votes were valid. He'd go on a crusade to get wagoned. He'd point out how he was serious, and he'd make it a big deal. Do you know what we got from him instead?
In post 275, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Also I asked for a flashwagon on me and then people vote you so like, what gives?
This. That's it. Nothing more on the subject at all. It's as if...oh yeah. The original request was empty and hollow, because TheRealGin-N-Tonic wasn't actually interested in wagoning himself. He just said something which looked good, but when analyzed, had nothing actually good backing it.

Now fuck off about your bullshit definition of AtE because TheRealGin-N-Tonic's post there was about as far away from AtE as you can get.
even assuming Pine didn't RNG his picks, how would you know whether he tried to WIFOM the playerlist with his picks or not if you were town?
Oh gee, it's almost as if I EXPLAINED this already! It's not like I haven't clarified this ten times already.
But since you apparently weren't listening those nine other times, let me educate you on the subject.

There's a binary choice here. BINARY. Either it is, or it isn't.
Pine either made wifom picks, or he did not.
Now, no matter which he choice, there's the wifom game. We have to ask: did he make optimal choices, or did he try to throw us off?
Yet everyone is crying wifom to this whole process. They insist that because we can't determine which he decided to go for, the process of trying is therefore useless.
If people assume that Pine's picks cannot be reliably determined, then Pine has no incentive to make wifomy picks because nobody will believe he would make those blatant choices because people will cry wifom to the idea.
As a result, Pine is going to make the choices that are most optimal: he's not going to choose players for wifom. He's going to choose the players he thinks will make the best team. As a result, his choices can be figured out, if people stop being morons and crying out wifom to the idea.

It's like nightkill analysis.
Scum have the power to kill a player who blatantly points to the scum via NKA, or making a wifom kill to misdirect the town.
People will assume that because of the latter, NKA is therefore useless.
As a result of people discarding NKA, scum can make the nightkill on a player who blatantly points to who the scum are via NKA...

When, newsflash. Scumteams don't actually kill players off of wifom. It's stupid, because nobody actually does NKA. So when a scumteam kills a player off of wifom, they're shooting themselves in the foot.

Same exact principle applies here.
Pine had the power to select a team which was blatant via basic Pine knowledge. (And keep in mind I have FAR FUCKING MORE than just basic Pine knowledge.) Alternatively, Pine had the option of making wifom picks for the scumteam, to misdirect the town.
People will assume that because of the latter, Pine's picks are therefore meaningless.
As a result of people discarding Pine's picks, he could make whatever the fuck he wanted to in terms of picks, no matter how blatantly obvious the picks would be...

It's really not that fucking hard to understand.
oh god this wall

-First off, the cursing thing. If someone is cursing constantly then yeah it's not AtE. But look at Gin's ISO. He is very very restrained, and is only cursing when talking to people who are pushing him (with the exception of one early shitpost). It looks like legitimiate anger and not just someone who curses all the time. For that specific post, I'm not seeing the humor in saying that if you can't tell the difference between his town and scum games, you're fucked. Out of your three definitions, it looked like anger to me (especially combined with his other posting), which would be drama.
Bragging IS an appeal to emotion imo. By saying "oh I'm such a good player I would never get wagoned as scum and I have a scummy to prove it", he's basically trying to make the people pushing him think twice. Which would be a scumtell if it weren't for the other factors.
The call for a wagon on himself was maybe bullshit, but it looks like something pissed off town would say, given how early it is. I did something similar as frustrated town in Shadowrun.

Your whole last bit is wrong because of what you're arguing over: WIFOM. Maybe yeah Pine predicted that people would be paranoid and then make "optimal picks" for his team. But then maybe he predicted that people would predict that (like you've been doing) and then make WIFOMy picks instead. But then maybe he predicted that people would predict THAT and went with the optimal picks instead.

etc
etc
etc
I concur with every statement Mastin said about my emotions.

It was humourful, playful, and not to be taken seriously.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #678 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 656, mastina wrote:
In post 648, SirCakez wrote:Maybe yeah Pine predicted that people would be paranoid and then make "optimal picks" for his team. But then maybe he predicted that people would predict that (like you've been doing) and then make WIFOMy picks instead. But then maybe he predicted that people would predict THAT and went with the optimal picks instead.
etc
etc
etc
...And given this endless cycle which town players have no way of thinking about...
...Pine goes with the most obvious picks because it's what serves him best. It's what gives him the strongest team.

And I know this because I fucking know Pine. He's not going to waste the potential of this game on some random shitty picks. He's going to stack his team as much as he can possibly stack his team.

I'm saying ignore wifom.
Ignore the possibility of Pine choosing wifom picks.
And just go with what makes the most sense for Pine to pick.
DISCARDING WIFOM ENTIRELY. Who does Pine pick?
And that's what I'm saying we should do, because yes Pine doesn't give a damn about being blatantly obvious with scumpicks.
....we're going in circles
In post 658, Fate wrote:SirCakez not addressing any of my posts since he wrote me off as scum?

Mhmmmm add another one ot the pile
I did address your posts earlier, they suck
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #727 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:08 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 711, Fate wrote:Ok so who are the TOWN on my wagon?

Scum keep piling on

Need some level headed townies to chime in

Tammy replacing out fucks the balance of competent townies a lot.

I might have to work with Nacho scum at this rate
This post is so awful lol
You actually think that everyone voting you is scum?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #736 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by SirCakez »

When did mastina start townreading Nacho Gin?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #752 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 738, mastina wrote:
In post 678, SirCakez wrote:....we're going in circles
Yes, and it's a closed circle, comprised of two binaries:
Pine either made wifom picks, or optimal picks. Binary number one.
We can either choose to enter the wifom game and try to figure out the above, or we can ignore the wifom game altogether. Binary number two.

If we enter the wifom game and try to figure out the first binary, I am telling you that Pine made the optimal picks.
If we choose to ignore the wifom game altogether, then I am telling you to assume Pine made the optimal picks, because that's what fucking ignoring the wifom game entails.

You can't go "but Pine could have picked the wifom picks!" without entering into the wifom game.
Ignoring the wifom game is therefore assuming...Pine picked the optimal picks.
But if you choose to enter into the wifom game...I am telling you the answer is Pine picked the optimal picks rather than the wifom picks.

So regardless of whether you enter into the wifom game, or whether you ignore the wifom game...the answer here is to assume...Pine picked the optimal choices.

Really not that hard to understand.
This is still going in circles. I disagree with you and that's probably not going to change.
mastina wrote:
In post 736, SirCakez wrote:When did mastina start townreading Nacho Gin?
A good question! When
did
I start townreading Nacho? I'd love to hear the class's thoughts on this!
interesting..
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #774 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Lol Fate is willing to vote anyone
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #813 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by SirCakez »

my tl;dr of the last few pages is Nacho is now a townlean and mastin backing off nacho while still scumreading him is another scumtell
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #843 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:31 am

Post by SirCakez »

Mastina telling me to fuck off also sucks
Especially since she's supposedly town reading me.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #845 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:49 am

Post by SirCakez »

To tell a town read scumreading her to fuck off instead of engaging?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #849 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:27 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 846, Fate wrote:Sir cake atanve on scumbear now
Translation pls
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #852 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:50 am

Post by SirCakez »

Who is "he" monokuma?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #856 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:21 am

Post by SirCakez »

Oh mb
Yeah I'm not voting where Fate wants me to
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #911 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 861, Fate wrote:
In post 849, SirCakez wrote:
In post 846, Fate wrote:Sir cake atanve on scumbear now
Translation pls
STANCE*

whats your READ

none of this scum horesshit "oh I dont vote who you want whoop hoop de shwoop"
Town
In post 864, mastina wrote:
In post 843, SirCakez wrote:Mastina telling me to fuck off also sucks
Especially since she's supposedly town reading me.
It is specifically because I am townreading you that I am telling you to fuck off.
Your play would be FAR less infuriating if you were just actually scum but because you're not, I'm stuck dealing with your bullshit.
drealmerz's pushes are entertaining. Wrong, but entertaining. I enjoy engaging drealmerz, especially since the points drealmerz raises aren't actually bad ones; they can hold some level of validity.

That's utterly absent from you, so once again I say it as explicitly as possible:
Fuck. off.
Ok then, enjoy your "townblock" coven
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #914 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Town: Dreal, Vax, Mono, Nacho
Nulltown: Prism, Gin
Null: Aristo/PK, Jin, BTD6 (one of these three is scum if one of my scumreads isn't)
Nullscum: Aero
Scum: mastina, Fate
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #949 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by SirCakez »

this is painful to read
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #959 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by SirCakez »

What I'm gaining is this is going in circles and Nacho and you aren't going to be convinced Mono is town
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #964 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 961, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 959, SirCakez wrote:What I'm gaining is this is going in circles and Nacho and you aren't going to be convinced Mono is town
What Mono argument do you find compelling?
Let's talk about it!
In post 962, Nachomamma8 wrote:Or, alternatively, can you tell me how Mono expected Fate to follow up with Pine's answer?
In post 963, Nachomamma8 wrote:Or, alternatively, can you tell me with a straight face that Fate asking a question to Pine is equivalent with Gin's buddy buddy interactions with Pine?
I've been skimming honestly, it all started blending together
A concise explanation of your read on Mono would be awesome
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #967 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I don't get what the questions are asking tho Gin
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #969 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by SirCakez »

ikr
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #975 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 970, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Nacho is asking you how town!Mono would ask those questions or accuse Fate of what Mono accused Fate of doing, in regards to the questions he listed. (I think I read that right)
Yes I understand that, I mean I have no idea what he's referring to by " Fate asking a question to Pine is equivalent with Gin's buddy buddy interactions with Pine" or "Mono expected Fate to follow up with Pine's answer".
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #979 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 976, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 964, SirCakez wrote:I've been skimming honestly, it all started blending together
A concise explanation of your read on Mono would be awesome
Why are you townreading Mono?
How steadfast they have been on their reads and I liked how the way they interacted with me even though they're scumreading me.
In post 977, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 975, SirCakez wrote:
In post 970, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Nacho is asking you how town!Mono would ask those questions or accuse Fate of what Mono accused Fate of doing, in regards to the questions he listed. (I think I read that right)
Yes I understand that, I mean I have no idea what he's referring to by " Fate asking a question to Pine is equivalent with Gin's buddy buddy interactions with Pine" or "Mono expected Fate to follow up with Pine's answer".
Are you doing a thing called reading? If so follow up, the thread?
I was skimming because I felt like it was going in circles, thus my confusion
In post 978, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 975, SirCakez wrote:Fate asking a question to Pine is equivalent with Gin's buddy buddy interactions with Pine
In post 909, Monokuma wrote:Still can't over the fact that he interacted Pine by directing a question right at him, then never followed up on it, then ignored us after repeated attempts to get him to explain it, then threw shade at Gin for interacting with Pine.
The crux of Mono's argument here seems to be that Fate questioning Pine and then criticizing Gin for interacting with Pine is ridiculous. I think this is a uncharacteristically shallow observation because of the difference in scale between Fate's interaction with Pine and Gin's interaction with Pine.
Mono's argument sounds reasonable to me but I didn't see the interactions.

I'm just going to reread.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #982 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I meant when Mono was talking to me about Mastin but it was like 2 posts and for some reason I thought it was more. So that can go out the window.
I think scum are generally more likely to change reads in order to fit the general consensus.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #983 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Oh now I remember what I was thinking of. I liked that Mono saw the same things I did about Mastina backing off of Nacho super suddenly and Fate voting wherever, including with his top scumread. Not really an interaction with me but similar thinking.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #984 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Ok my aunt just arrived for a visit so I'll have to do my reread tomorrow, sorry!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1003 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:59 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 998, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:First off, Pisskop was the beginning slot, he started out the game and continued the pattern of fluffing and frivolous shit posting. When he did post, there wasn't reasoning attached to it, all of them were baseless and were said to just be said.

It also doesn't help that the slot replacement, Ari can't play scum to save his life, in essence making it a suicide slot. The quotes I put in a spoiler, and really they are all his ISO, is literally no game contribution and doesn't address anyone game related.

Also a quick VCA is that scum will disperse their votes to hide in the crowd, so there will be 1/2 in the main wagons and 1/2 in a slot that's been voted once or they are the only vote. Now, looking at the babywagons that happened in D1, the beginning started with dreal and Fate.

Looking at that, Pisskop gave a weak reason which was really a hesitant question more than accusation and put his vote on dreal. The vote only moved from dreal to Fate and this occurred when Pisskop said, Fate was his top scum read, but again, there was no explanation attached to it, essentially making it a naked vote because it is knowingly implied that if you vote someone, it is because you think they are scum.

I am almost 100% confident that Pisskop has been staying off of the main wagons to avoid any serious attention and shitpost so you think to just ignore him.

VOTE: Aristophanes
This is pretty convincing, but then I'll have too many scumreads.
I also like BTD6's analysis of Mastina's WIFOM/Optimal wallpost.

Doing my reread now
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1006 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:13 am

Post by SirCakez »

So I started reading from when Nacho initially voted Mono and I'm not seeing anyone give reasons for them being scum other then "bad posts" (which is a cruddy reason) and their scumread on Fate not being good (which could be argued).
Ok now I see it. Yeah Monokuma's reason for voting Fate is pretty bad, but they're still voting in the right place. Mono having one crappy reason for a scumread is not enough to kill my townread there.
And now I'm getting into the meat of the argument and it's reminding me of myself when I sometimes get into really long-winded and stupid arguments over tiny details like how much interaction someone had with scum.

/fin

I also saw mastina's (where she said she "didn't want to" explain her Aero scumread which is total bull) which solidifies my scumread further

P-edit: :igmeou:
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1008 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:37 am

Post by SirCakez »

That's why she needs to go today. Attitudes like that are precisely why it's being such a struggle to get votes on her.
It's not that I'm unwilling to vote, it's that I don't want to move off Mastin.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1013 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:03 am

Post by SirCakez »

That makes no sense
It would be harder to get votes on scum, not town
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1017 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1014, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Are you saying it's harder to vote someone that's been acting scummy and has a good case on why they are scum over someone who has been showing town throughout the thread?
No, it will be harder to lynch someone who is constantly posting walls and is rather active then a lurker who is pretty consistently lynched as scum
In post 1015, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/search.php?a ... 9&sr=posts

Oh would ya look at that, Ari is posting elsewhere and not on the thread bearing more proof that he's fulfilling his scum meta.

What more do you seriously need?
Ari will be very easy to lynch if he's scum, mastin will be very difficult
Like you're proving it right now
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1024 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by SirCakez »

How is saying I'd rather vote a scumread who will be incredibly difficult to lynch at this rate over a lurker who lynches himself every other game defending him? Now you're just misrepping.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1030 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by SirCakez »

When did Ari become confscum?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1051 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:22 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1031, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:When he went multiple days without posting actual content; on the days he wasn't V/LA.

Normally a meta read isn't the only tool to use on a player but Ari is one of those exceptions and this becomes apparently true as Ari admits it.

Now I'm waiting because I didn't honestly suspect a post from him.
Very scummy =/= confscum. I thought there was something I missed that made him confscum.
Like what? You just called him confscum and then unvoted on the same page. Where's the conviction?
Fate wrote:I think my interaction with Monokuma reveals just how much they are reaching for reasons that I'm scum and twisting things.

Nacho has laid that out pretty clearly and so have I.

What the fuck 4-5 pages are Y OU reading Prism?
And this reaction is pretty awful.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1053 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am

Post by SirCakez »

I'm not discrediting you, I was confused why you would call someone conf!scum and unvote someone on the same page.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1087 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Ya now that Ari is providing content I'm really deadset on Mastina/Fate going today
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1155 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:06 am

Post by SirCakez »

Gin why the Fate townread?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1168 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:21 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1157, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:My town read from Fate comes from the fact that both Mastin and Nacho thinks he's town and the attacks on him were subpar.

My logic comes from that Nacho, Fate, Mastin can't all be scum and of course I'm town reading that bloc but nonetheless, if anyone of them are town, I trust in their say on the other two because they have history with each other. If both Mastin and nacho think he's town, I'm willing to concur.

Also the attacks on him, I've never agreed with and thought were weak arguments that were shot down. That being the only 'scummy' thing the slot did, I have no reason to see them in the scumlight if there is no other scumminess to go around.
First bit is pretty shaky considering Mastina is scum
What attacks were sub-par on Fate? I thought they were pretty strong.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1170 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:36 am

Post by SirCakez »

That Fate is just throwing votes wherever he can in order to try to get attention away from himself and buddy people? What's painful about that?
Granted I didn't say that specifically but that's the gist of it
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1187 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:28 am

Post by SirCakez »

Aero I went back and reread the game and then gave my opinion to try to shut down the bad Monokuma wagon. That's most certainly not doing nothing.
Try harder to throw shade.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1210 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1195, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1187, SirCakez wrote:Aero I went back and reread the game and then gave my opinion to try to shut down the bad Monokuma wagon. That's most certainly not doing nothing.
Yeah, but you spent most of the day doing fuck all, and that's my issue. Generally I always find that people that spend the whole time complaining about how the game is either too long or too noisy or too hard to get anything from aren't trying that hard and are probably scum to begin with.
lol this is total bull and anyone who's been reading the game would know that
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1227 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:53 am

Post by SirCakez »

Monokuma would you vote mastina?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1245 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1229, Fate wrote:prod dodge, I vehemently oppose a mastina lynch still and will kill anyone not named Nacho, Aeronaut, or Gin and tonic

highly prefer monokuma, vaxkiller, aristo,
Lol he's not even trying to hide it
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1277 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:58 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1258, mastina wrote:
In post 1210, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1195, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1187, SirCakez wrote:Aero I went back and reread the game and then gave my opinion to try to shut down the bad Monokuma wagon. That's most certainly not doing nothing.
Yeah, but you spent most of the day doing fuck all, and that's my issue. Generally I always find that people that spend the whole time complaining about how the game is either too long or too noisy or too hard to get anything from aren't trying that hard and are probably scum to begin with.
lol this is total bull and anyone who's been reading the game would know that
Yes, it is bullshit!
It being bullshit tells you...
what
, exactly, about Aeronaut's alignment?
That he's scum?
In post 1264, Vaxkiller wrote:dreal, sir cakez, btd6 on what they think about fate
I think he's obvscum, this should be extremely obvious if you've been reading my posts.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1319 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by SirCakez »

.....I have the feeling Mastina is gambitting here but her claim is confirmable so infuriatingly I'll let her slide today

VOTE: fate
We all know the reasons why here, and his Prism hop on here is opportunistic as fuck

And I don't find Prism scummy at all
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1324 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1321, Fate wrote:You're not willing to vote monokuma, and you're voting me

makes you 80% more likely to be scum than any of my other null reads

VOTE: SirCakez

Aeronauts voting himi yay didnt see that!
You can keep voting literally everyone in the game but it's not gonna save you.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1335 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1329, Fate wrote:literally everyone else is great use of scum-hyperbole

Keep painting that picture of me

its fine

Even when I had literally had just posted a list of players I would not lynch under any circumstances.

Cakez hop off mastina was about as scummy a dismount you can do to

"hmm dont buy the claim but I guess ill let it slide hurrdhurhur"
Your "list of players" had like 3 people on it. That's pretty terrible in a 13 player game.
Yes I totally want to lynch someone claiming something confirmable, good idea Fate!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1337 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Which part?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1349 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Fate admitting to voting without even scumreading people lmao
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1363 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1360, mastina wrote:
In post 1319, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: fate
We all know the reasons why here, and his Prism hop on here is opportunistic as fuck
Pot, kettle, black.

"We all know the reasons why here" for voting Fate, next to "hopping on a wagon is opportunistic as fuck" should tell you as much, SirCakez.
You're voting THE most opportunistic wagon. Fate's the largest wagon, and the easiest wagon, and the wagon this game which has gotten the largest, with the most people backing it. The wagon hasn't gone away.

Fate was the third voter on Prism.
You're the sixth voter on Fate. (I mean, not six current voters, but at least six total voters across the whole game.)
Except the person I was voting claimed something confirmable so I obviously wasn't going to stay there, while Fate just jumped to Prism because wagons???
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1371 (isolation #67) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by SirCakez »

What's town about it? I don't see it at all.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1521 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Spoiler:
In post 1379, mastina wrote:
In post 1363, SirCakez wrote:Except the person I was voting claimed something confirmable so I obviously wasn't going to stay there, while Fate just jumped to Prism because wagons???
Your reason for switching: "Well that wagon's not going to happen, let's go here".
Fate's reason for switching: "Well that wagon's not going to happen, let's go here".
Fate's explanation was actually better than yours:

He was on a two-man wagon including himself. He said that it might not happen, and that we might have to compromise. The only non-Fate, non-mastina, non-Monokuma (his vote at the time) wagon in the game? Prism, with two votes not including himself. So he switched. This was not a sudden inexplicable switch. He talked about the switch well before he actually did switch.

Your reason for switching was, as Fate so eloquently explained, "Well I don't buy it, but let's switch off anyway".
Fate mentioned Prism 2 times earlier: saying Prism was among the lurkers who could be scum, and yelling at Prism after they called him scum and voted him for his Monokuma push.
And then he moved there. Like this wouldn't have been as bad if he hadn't been doing "compromises" all fucking game. Just look at his ISO, he's vote hopped a dozen times.
In post 1390, mastina wrote:
In post 1371, SirCakez wrote:What's town about it? I don't see it at all.
I don't know what to tell you if you can't see it because it's just so GLARINGLY obvious that I really can't figure out how to present it. Everything. Every thing. The tone, the content, what he's talking about, the sincerity, the validity of his points, the transition from one subject to the next, the way he addressed the points, the subjects he fit into that post, the whole damn thing was just town and if you don't see it I literally don't know what to tell you; there wasn't a shred of scum in that post. It was purely town.
It looked like Fate posting 101. I have no clue what you're referring to in that post, so we're going to be disagreeing here.
In post 1393, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Can we just get rid of SAJ as a compromise?

Mastin town dies, mastin scum doesn't dies. Simple.

SAJ is lurker slot/fence sitter.

Bad slot is bad.
I ISOed SAJ to check this out and yeah their ISO is awful. So I would support this, if I absolutely can't get Fate through.
In post 1422, mastina wrote:Like. Let me put it to you this way.
Thanks to this exchange?
I am 100% certain Gin-And-Tonic and Prism are town.
Fuck all my other reads, they can go to hell, you can scrap them all as far as I'm concerned in comparison to this.
Finally something that we agree on.
In post 1467, Nahdia wrote:Consider the fact that mastina has been forthright about her notion that the votes to lynch her simply do not exist in this game. Now consider that she's right.

If this is the case, and she BELIEVES this is the case, why on EARTH would she claim something CONFIRMABLE in this situation at L-3?

Use your noggins, guys. Seriously.
This is convincing me
<.<
>.<

SAJ's ISO is hot garbage so I would compromise there but I'm not letting Fate get away without a fight.
In post 1430, Fate wrote:VOTE: Secret Agent Jin

Hell of a lot better than a me-lynch thats for sure
This is another example of the "compromise everywhere" stuff Fate is doing that I mentioned above.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1525 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I've played with Fate before and he's never hopped to this extent iirc
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1535 (isolation #70) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1526, Nachomamma8 wrote:Your memory is about as accurate as when you said that I've never been prodded as town.
In post 1527, Nachomamma8 wrote:In Gumball, there was a period where he voted 3 times in 6 posts.
Just spam voting is one thing. But here he's doing it whenever major wagon movements happen. He was on the Mono wagon when it happened, Prism wagon when it happened, and now SAJ wagon.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1575 (isolation #71) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1536, mastina wrote:His second and third picks? Oh yeah, you can throw out the majority of my logic there. Without him having drafted you, me, or Fate, that means he's already deviating significantly from the status I would by default assume him to take. But I still maintain that his FIRST pick would be someone he considered special.
Ha I called his WIFOM ages ago

Sorry had to gloat about that

Your town block is OK with me except Fate is scum and Vax I have as null (I'm going to roll with you being town for now)
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1794 (isolation #72) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1576, Monokuma wrote:SirCakez just swallow your pride and admit you're townreading mastina.
NO

I don't want to admit I was tunneling town again q.q
In post 1577, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Well first off, Pre-game knowledge is that SAJ is an apathetic as fuck townie. I believe he was an all town wagon in the Hunger games and was lolhammered on the 2nd day of D3 or D4.

The thing is, he still posted and gave concrete thought.

This is weak as fuck and what to me is I think fence sitting. It's short and brief but I gotta research the hunger games and ISO him
Yes SAJ is always apathetic.
But I think there's a pretty distinct difference between his playstyles as scum/town. Look at Hunger Games 2. He was awkward as hell there as town. And then look at Walking Dead S2E1. His posting was pretty strategic and deliberate. I think what posts he has made this game were more like the latter. And that's why I think his ISO is so bad. He looks like he's trying to post just enough content to fly under the radar, not just bumbling around like a lost townie.
In post 1586, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1575, SirCakez wrote:Your town block is OK with me except Fate is scum and Vax I have as null (I'm going to roll with you being town for now)
Cakez, I love you but you have a tendency to tunnel.
Can we talk about your Fate read? Lay it out for me; I'd grab the reasoning myself but I'm currently in SAJ mode right now.
Everything he's doing this game is just following the flow. Like I mentioned earlier, he's joining wagons as soon as they pop up pretty consistently. This does not look to me like the wild town Fate I'm used to, it looks like a Fate who's trying to get in good with all the stronger players. And it seems to be working, judging from how the wagon on him is not going anywhere.
He has also has a variety of other just plain scummy posts that I've pointed out in my ISO.
In post 1743, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1740, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 131, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:No I mean it's just cute that you think I'm scum. When I tell you I got nommed for a scummy award, it's because you wouldn't even think it was possible that I was scum, if I was scum this game. Especially when I haven't played with you as town, when you can't tell the difference, you're pretty much fucked.

I think I deserve a flash wagon
while it's possible pine would guide cakez to buddy the shit out of you this post does look pretty solidly town
Okay, explain to me how the post is town because it's so hard for me to try and get an outside perspective on how that post reads town. I still can't get the reason as to what people are seeing.
Gin I spent pages arguing over this with mastina earlier and you commented on it, pls.
In post 1751, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 169, SirCakez wrote:Lynching town Nacho is pretty good for scum.Or alternatively, bussing scum Nacho would reap a shitload of towncred.
I can see him pushing Mastina because he disagrees with her approach to Pine, but I think that his logic sort of falls flat right about here; I don't think that it's reasonable for Mastina to believe that she can get me lynched by saying "Pine will pick him" regardless of our respective alignments because it's just not a strong case on its own. Maybe as a supplement it can get a small extra boost, but alone? Fuck no. It seemed pretty clear to me that mastina's motive as scum there wouldn't be to get me lynched.
I totally disagree with this ftr
I definitely think mastina!scum would go for the jugular on you here. When she's active (as she is here) she has a huge presence in game and can easily command wagons. And especially early on when you weren't posting I don't think mastina!scum trying to get you lynched is unreasonable at all. My 2cents.

Also Monokuma's rage posting earlier (around page 65) looked extremely genuine. I would lock them as very solid town now.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1812 (isolation #73) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1803, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1794, SirCakez wrote:I definitely think mastina!scum would go for the jugular on you here. When she's active (as she is here) she has a huge presence in game and can easily command wagons. And especially early on when you weren't posting I don't think mastina!scum trying to get you lynched is unreasonable at all. My 2cents.
It's not unreasonable.
I do think there are reasons why she wouldn't want to engage me in a 1v1 as scum that I don't need to get into here but they exist.
More importantly, I know she wouldn't get my lynched on
that reasoning
. Mastina is a smart player. She knows when reasoning is not going to stand on its own. If she's trying to mislynch me, she's bringing bigger guns than that. Does that make sense?
Somewhat, I don't know all of what you're thinking.
It's a dead point now anyway since mastina is likely town now.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1820 (isolation #74) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Aristo's recent posting has been garbage yes but I think that burst of activity from him mid game was pretty town. He had good content there iirc, and I'm pretty sure as scum he would have just kept prodging there. I would have to ISO him again to be sure though.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1839 (isolation #75) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1826, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1051, SirCakez wrote:And this reaction is pretty awful.
Cakez, why was this Fate reaction awful?
It was flaily. The rage was out of nowhere and looked like he was trying too hard to look invested in the Mono wagon. And then he ditched it a bit later anyway.
In post 1832, Nachomamma8 wrote:Actually, doing better than "eh"; why did Fate's push on me suck? Why is "jumping on lurkers" a bad thing?
It's usually scum looking for easy targets
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1843 (isolation #76) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Aristo ISO will have to wait until tomorrow, it's pretty late and I'm on my phone
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2022 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:43 am

Post by SirCakez »

You guys posted too much overnight for me to be able to catch up from phone gg
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2117 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:13 am

Post by SirCakez »

Spoiler:
In post 1847, mastina wrote:
In post 1034, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 22, mastina wrote:Hey.
VOTE: Nachomamma8.
Dead serious here.
I'm entering in a 1v1 with Nacho.

Like. If he flips town POWER lynch me here.

I was informed that role assignment wasn't random this game.
Pine knows me to be a stellar scum player and not quite as strong a town player, yet I wasn't one of his picks for the scumteam.
But unless I massively misunderstood the game's nature: Pine did in fact get a choice in at least ONE scumbuddy, if not all three. (Something about a draft order.)
He didn't select me.

I refuse to believe he allowed both me and Nacho to be town.
So lynch me, lynch Nacho, doesn't matter who you lynch first but Nacho is scum.
Guaranteed.
Or he just biffed hard when choosing. However, I find this 1v1 ridiculous. Likely a ploy to get rid of Nacho, then manipulate us into letting you live. Not buying it!
In post 24, Pine wrote:And honestly, if I could've had both of you, it would've made me hard as a rock.
This is probably 100% accurate
In post 26, mastina wrote:was my original rival in games, presumably the reason why I didn't actually draw scum. (Which I'm taking as a huge fucking slight against me because he knows how much I would have wanted to be his scumbuddy here.) We fought endless times in games. He, along with Nacho, was one of my first friends upon his return to the site, in spite of him consistently creaming me in games where he drew mafia and I drew town. There's dozens of games spanning YEARS of history. Not one or two. Like, more games than y'all have played your entire mafia career on mafiascum, number of games.
Fuck though, this sounds sincere...
Imma have to reread our scumthread for Inorganic Chemistry (I think it was called that, my memory sucks! Whatever awesome game that was...) because I remember something about her being genuine and/or using it to her advantage in some way...
I'll get back to you on that.

Gin could easily be scum from gamestart.

Oh lol Pine is the reason for Mastin2. That's awesome XD

Imma skim earlygame hard now. I read slowly.
Wanted a good foothold first though.
In post 1035, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 72, mastina wrote:I think the simplest solution here is to just line up lynches. Lynch Nacho today. He flips town, you lynch me. I'll flip town, but then D3 you lynch Fate and 100% guarantee you, you'll have lynched scum. He flips town, then while I'm not exactly conftown, Fate is. Any and all power we have should be directed towards keeping Fate alive at that point.
Holy shit is this ever scum!!
"Let's just systematically kill off all of the most prolific players in this thread until there are none left! This seems like a grand idea!"
Like, no. We'll be in Lylo before we know it then, and have nothing to show for it. Not gonna fall for it, ScuMastina!
In post 1037, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 126, drealmerz7 wrote:it's unfortunate your scum game isn't as refined, you should play more
Saying this to Mastina is actually hilarious! Like, if anyone has a refined scumgame, it's Mastina! I will lol for a while about this! XD
In post 1084, Aristophanes wrote:
drealmerz7 wrote:we clearly have 2 scum wagons going
fate and mastina
can we please consolidate on mastina first
fate tomorrow is much easier than mastina tomorrow
trust me please
If I do, it will be because I scumread them, not because you asked. Why would I trust you on a Mastina read on D1!?
I am, however, leaning in that direction already.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:unless someone daycops Mastina, I'm focusing on Pisskop/Ari slot right now.
</3
Why don't you want to focus on Scum instead? It's a far better use of your time.
Ninja'd
Maybe I do like this Dreal guy... :P
In post 1091, Aristophanes wrote:
TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1087, SirCakez wrote:Ya now that Ari is providing content I'm really deadset on Mastina/Fate going today
It still feels a lot moreso of a social interaction than it does him scum hunting.
It is somewhat. I interact to get myself into the game while reading. I probably won't quote/respond to many posts, but am mentally mapping my reads. The fluidity works better for me to gauge people's alignments, and the interactions make it a lot more fun being here!
In post 1092, Aristophanes wrote:Also, I've had this on my screen for, like, a half hour and while it's meh, I haven't added anything to it, so I'll just post it.
In post 178, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 157, pisskop wrote:
In post 145, Vaxkiller wrote:VOTE: Dreal
VOTE: drealz
Scum is calling out his buddies?
If that were the case he would flip out
In post 179, drealmerz7 wrote:vax has like 1 game with me where I was scum and he thinks he knows how I'd be
I CHANGE, I ADAPT
imagine
I don't know if this is intended, but an over the top reaction which discredits the attacker but doesn't really address the argument is rather funny, and if unintended, maybe damning?
In post 1097, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 312, mastina wrote:
In post 276, Aeronaut wrote:And? I'm pretty sure that's what most of this game thinks, since it's you know, common sense.
Yep, I'm the only one who thinks we shouldn't let a game designed to fuck with us fuck with us, obviously. That's why nacho is the leading wagon, right?
Mafia exercise time. This is a really fun one, I promise you. Who here can spot the problematic nature of these two statements being placed back-to-back? There's something very glaringly obvious in here. I could tell you at any time, but I want you to think for a sec, stretch your minds, and see if you're capable of figuring it out for yourselves.
I'm fairly certain the second half of this post is sarcastic. Like, I'd bet on that. Did you not catch that or did I miss something else in my reading of it?
In post 1099, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1098, drealmerz7 wrote:it says:
In post 312, mastina wrote:Hi, I'm scum! ahah!
Every post by Mastina has me thinking she
has to be scum
!
However, this is the problem. Her Scumgame is fucking
on point
, or has been every time I've run into her. Just like k know mine sucks ass and I need to stop being lurkerscum, she knows her scumgame is amazing and has no qualms telling the world! If she is scum, why is she so off her game??
In post 1112, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1103, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:For a player like Mastin, this is what makes me think she's town.
In post 888, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:If I'm being 100% honest, you forgetting a point really makes me think you're town.

It sounds like one of the biggest bullshit reasons but you're a thorough player. If you're anything like me, you'd want to, as scum, to make sure the posts are absolutely perfect and you've made every point and there is no doubt or stone unturned that you haven't answered before it is asked. I sense the town because you're more nonchalant; as in the small mental stress of worrying about yourself and other people are not present to encourage you to make the post perfect.
This is quite interesting. Mastina sometimes will create a flaw in order for people to change their reads. It's a manipulative tool. I'm not seeing it in that way here, so I get what you're saying. If this were any other player, I'd be voting them right now, because they are showing such flaws in logic and understanding. But I know she doesn't work that way. Like, read our Scum thread from Inorganic Chemistry. She is meticulous. She exploits people's suspicions on herself and others. She is crafty AF!
I know this isn't a full or a good answer, but it's what I've got atm.
This is about the summation of Aristophanes's content. There's small bits and pieces after you could maybe consider content, but this is the section which was really considered to be the actual meat.

Ok this is the "burst of activity I mentioned from Ari earlier.
Things I liked
-He saw all the same things I did on mastina.
-His paranoia about mastina's scum game being really good and her being off here looked town too.
-His post about his "mentally mapping" reads felt like a really genuine response to Gin saying he was just socially interacting
In post 1895, mastina wrote:Like.
Would Vaxkiller + Secret Agent Jin + Aeronaut be plausible?
It kinda feels right to me, but I'm not sure by how much.
This is plausible if Fate is town. But he's not.
In post 1930, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Okay, not going to lie, kinda want to put Ari in the bloc
I would be down with this.
Spoiler:
In post 2038, Vaxkiller wrote:Voting secret agent jin is about the least town thing you can do at the moment. WTF is anyone even voting him? You are just handing scum an easy lynch that they wont ever have to explain thier vote on because he is MIA for 3 days.
In post 2041, Vaxkiller wrote:I did read the Jam session. You are just going to assume that everyone there "figuring" stuff out is town and that the game is solved?

There were some interesting bits, but Jin is an AWFUL lynch

This posts are absolutely terrible if Jin is scum but it almost feels TOO bad. Like would scum be this obvious about defending a buddy? I'm doubtful.
Spoiler:
In post 2051, Fate wrote:Youll be very surprised
In post 2061, Fate wrote:If you dont want to roll the dice, monomuma remains a GUARANTEED SCUM FLIP

Like, Ill 1v1 guarantee it
In post 2065, Fate wrote:I want concrete reasons why you think Monokuma is town, Prism
In post 2095, Fate wrote:
In post 2083, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2051, Fate wrote:Youll be very surprised
Is there a reason you didn't comment on the past 20 pages?
I havent read them

I skimmed a post where Gin said he broke the game by having a town block and lynching everyone else which is fine for now

HEHAHHAHEHAJHAHAHA HI KATSUKI

This is everything Fate has to contribute after like 20 pages of content? Bullshit. Completely avoiding talking about who he's voting and instead trying to revive the Mono wagon.
In post 2109, Katsuki wrote:HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOVELIES (and Fate)~~~!

Unvote me Fate this makes for awkward sheeping I only replaced into this game on the condition that you were town thanks
HELLLOOOOOO SCUMMM
In post 2114, Fate wrote:VOTE: Monokuma

WITH KATSUKI THE DREAM IS BACK
Look at this crap
I'd put money on Katsuki/Fate scumbuddies now
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2125 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:44 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2118, Vaxkiller wrote:Do you think they just decided to bus Jin, since he stopped posting? Plausible.
That's what I think
And now that someone who is usually active and knows a lot of the players has replaced in Fate is trying to save the slot
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2268 (isolation #80) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2131, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2117, SirCakez wrote:Look at this crap
I'd put money on Katsuki/Fate scumbuddies now
Time to vote Katsuki, then.
Yeah after what I just read it's time for that slot to go. Fate will have to wait until tomorrow (as much as it annoys me).
In post 2136, Prism wrote:I actually did just go back and read Ari's part of it.

VOTE: Ari is what I think of all that.

P-Edit: You can complain or you can fucking win the game. Pick.
Nah Ari is town. Look at what I said about his content burst. He wouldn't do that as scum.
Spoiler:
In post 2138, Monokuma wrote:
People we won't vote today/People we will vote today

Gin
drealmerz7
mastina
Aeronaut
Prism
Vaxkiller

Jin
BTD6
Fate
Nachomamma8
SirCakez
Aristophanes

Weren't you just townreading me?
Why are you scumreading Nacho?
In post 2184, drealmerz7 wrote:nacho, I'm kind of reading all of last night as a bit of scum-theater between you and Gin...I'm having a hard time seeing it otherwise
No way that was scum theatre, it was all way too genuine. And Nacho/Gin are both obvtown at this point.
In post 2211, Prism wrote:I don't think lynching SAJ will really give us all that much information as opposed to Fate, Monokuma, or one of the nulls, even though it'd be great if they flipped mafia.
What the fuck....
Especially now with the wagon resistance out of nowhere this will give us a ton of info
Spoiler:
In post 2240, Katsuki wrote:As for Nacho, DON'T DO THIS TO ME BRO. ;_;
In post 2246, Katsuki wrote:THINK OF ALL THE GOOD TIMES WE'VE SHARED

P-EDIT: WHY ARE YOU INTERRUPTING

P-EDIT II: WTF GUYS

PIEDIT III: CUZ IM TOWN YOU FUCK

Really shitty AtE here

VOTE: Katsuki
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2282 (isolation #81) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2276, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:My read on you is: Annoyed as fuck
Concur with this re;Prism

That Tales of You game looks like a nightmare
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2287 (isolation #82) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by SirCakez »

WHY ARE YOU CAPSPAMMING
IS IT PERHAPS BECAUSE YOU ARE DESPERATE SCUM
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2308 (isolation #83) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:18 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2288, Katsuki wrote::igmeoy:

ARE YOU REALLY GONNA TRY AND PUSH FOR FATE/KATSUKI SCUUM HERE??
YES
In post 2297, Fate wrote:Nacho unwilling to switch to monokuma?

Whats going on Katsuki is town here
This is garbage
In post 2305, mastina wrote:
In post 2282, SirCakez wrote:That Tales of You game looks like a nightmare
Depends on your alignment preference.

That game? Scum's wet dream.
You're right about town, though. Hellish doesn't begin to describe it.

-M.
Yeah I was referring to town which I like more then scum
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2316 (isolation #84) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:41 am

Post by SirCakez »

Desperation setting in for the scum team I see
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2334 (isolation #85) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:40 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2322, Fate wrote:SirCakez played in a game where I powerbussed my scumbuddy who got lynched within 7 posts

And hes accusing me of being desperate and trying to save Katsuki at THIS Point?

Nacho/Gin, wake the fuck up. This isn't the time for blatnatly shoving me to mislynch someone we can add to our town block

We have THREE DAYS there is no pressure. Take a breather and realize thats a pile of shit. I was all down for a lurker powerlynch but Katsuki is an asset to town
And what game was this?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2376 (isolation #86) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2335, Fate wrote:the only time I've been scum since returning to the site? the 10p with the bullshit alien?
Oh lol that game
That quicklynch was because of no one paying attention, not because of you powerbussing.
In post 2336, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Fate: Bussing Jin
Fate: Sees Kat replace in
Fate: Sees a cop out of the lynch
Fate: Fucking Takes it
Yep, and with players like DREAL taking a sideline he might get away with it
In post 2347, drealmerz7 wrote:I'm not meaning to be an ass

just a useless lurker because D1 has gone on too fucking long and I need a flip and a Day to get some bearings
Then help push through a wagon you pleb
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2389 (isolation #87) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2377, drealmerz7 wrote:you've got 4 others to talk into it besides me

they can't all be scum
what?
In post 2379, drealmerz7 wrote:gl

I'm SRing you whether they flip town or scum
this doesn't make any sense

dreal will you still scumread mastina if she masonizes someone? That's what it seems like from how you're still holding that scumread.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2474 (isolation #88) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:44 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2390, drealmerz7 wrote:I already explained the mastina masonizing gambit
I'll ISO you and get back to you on this
In post 2406, drealmerz7 wrote:why do you think it is more okay to not read the game as town than scum?
Katsuki never reads the game, that's not why she's scum
In post 2422, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Monokuma

I expected that we might guide away from this lynch before EoD, but I wanted to give Prism the chance to perhaps do something interesting, but, more importantly, wanted time to see Fate/Katsuki interactions unfolding. I don't really think that this is Fate/Katsuki scumbuddies; I'd expect Katsuki would make lynching him a little more difficult in a him/Fate partnership and on Fate's end, I think he would have sold it farther. Fate!Scum/Katsuki!Town would involve Fate being a little more comfortable with Katsuki death; still possible, but there seemed to be a genuine tone in his response.
In post 2425, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Ya ninja'd my vote suggestion

VOTE: Monokuma
nonononono you two stay the course, don't fall for Fatesuki's crappy AtE
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2475 (isolation #89) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:46 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1356, drealmerz7 wrote:I know that I would make that claim as scum...but I wouldn't have pointed out the not-dying part and that is where it caught my attention and makes me think it's a scumclaim, smarter townplay is to only partially claim if that is the truth (at least how I'd do it) - do Yu really think scum let town-masonizer-mastina live N1 for the confirm? no, it's a scumclaim at L-3

and yeah, I'm playing this game differently, but it IS only D1 and my passiveness isn't likely to go much past it if I live into D2
Ok I found this
I'm not sure what this is arguing. If she is town and hadn't claimed it it's likely she would have been lynched. I don't see why her being likely to be NKed with this claim makes it a scumclaim.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2478 (isolation #90) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:54 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2476, Nachomamma8 wrote:If she was town and then got NKed, then we might have been looking for crumbs to what scum she targeted which would have cropped up super unnecessary paranoia.
Paranoia > lynching a confirmable town, no?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2481 (isolation #91) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:23 am

Post by SirCakez »

I'm saying that dreal's reasoning for mastina being scum doesn't hold water
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2483 (isolation #92) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:47 am

Post by SirCakez »

Read the post at the top of this page
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2486 (isolation #93) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:07 am

Post by SirCakez »

I brought it up because I asked why you were still scumreading mastina and you said it was in your ISO. So I went and got it.
I'm excited to hear more about this theory later, then.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2509 (isolation #94) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by SirCakez »

fate's read is just bs though
happy birfday aero!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2519 (isolation #95) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:55 am

Post by SirCakez »

this makes me want to scream
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2637 (isolation #96) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:59 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2588, drealmerz7 wrote:can we PLEASE LYNCH GIN ALREADY?!?!?!?!

*CRIES*
THEN DO SOMETHING TO ACCOMPLISH THAT
ffs

I'd say I was surprised by Mono claiming an obvtown and confirmable role if I actually was...
Fate continues to wagon hop as soon as a new wagon is suggested. Would put money on Katsuki following him too.
BTD6 is a huge coin flip (although good PL) but I'd like to hit someone I'm actually sure is scum.

P-edit: OK this reaction from him does suck.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2666 (isolation #97) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2638, Prism wrote:
In post 2637, SirCakez wrote:BTD6 is a huge coin flip (although good PL) but I'd like to hit someone I'm actually sure is scum.
I'm voting with my biggest scumread if that tells you anything.
I mean it just looks like a lurker lynch to me (at least until that terrible wagon reaction)
In post 2639, Fate wrote:Wow what a risky bet putting money on Katsuki following me

You're not even reading the fucking thread, you have no town mindset that ANYONE can see, and the only reasonI can't get you lynched is the scum instilled apat

VOTE: SIR CAKEZ

NO FUCK THAT SENSELESS WAGONING THIS IS SCUM ARE YOU PEOPLE LISTENING TO ME

1V1 ME AND SIRCAKEZ RIGHT THE FUCK NOW
He couldn't even hold the BTD6 vote for two pages.

P-edit: Mono weren't you town reading me earlier?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2685 (isolation #98) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2677, drealmerz7 wrote:quit fucking wanting to lynch people or not based on their fucking claimed roles

it's tertiary

do you think THEY ARE SCUM

fuck the claims

FUCk, people
This is idiotic
Would you lynch an IC claim?
In post 986, Monokuma wrote:Oh. And we've received a communication from a reliable source (us) that a certain player (who reminds us of a dessert) is not, in fact, guilty at all!!! That player might even be...
TOWN!!!
The dessert, not us. But we're town too. Just not a dessert. Unless you count how our pillowy softness can be likened to a delicious marshmallow.
@Mono
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2716 (isolation #99) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2687, Monokuma wrote:literally 1800 posts ago... tsk tsk

VOTE: btd6
I mean I didn't see anything where you changed it in the meantime.

I will vote BTD6 if necessary
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2730 (isolation #100) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2717, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Cakez, vote BTD6, they will be V/LA for two weeks and they don't post as is.
There's still a chance we can kill fatesuki. Not voting BTD6 unless deadline.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2734 (isolation #101) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by SirCakez »

d2 will roll with us murdering the other scum half of fatesuki
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2741 (isolation #102) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Katsuki is very likely.....
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2751 (isolation #103) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by SirCakez »

dreal why won't you vote Katsuki? You haven't said anything about her.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2756 (isolation #104) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2752, drealmerz7 wrote: I tried having interactions with katsuki and I liked what I was getting and haven't gotten enough to feel comfortable voting there

they can give more and if town are a huge asset, there's like,
not barely anything scummy there except barely surface things
and while that could indicate a deeper scumness, it's not nearly anything or enough at this point at all - + lack of associatives to any degree but that is 2ndary really
But SAJ was extremely scummy.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2791 (isolation #105) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2758, drealmerz7 wrote:that's subjective, obviously

sometimes I'm really fucking scummy when I'm town too

sometimes you just play like shit and get misread

sometimes life affects you and it's ALL WAHCKED

plus all the other reasons I said I don't think SAJ would be scum
I disagree, but thanks for sharing your reasoning at least.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2844 (isolation #106) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:10 am

Post by SirCakez »

Whale then
intent to hammer....after school!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2914 (isolation #107) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:52 am

Post by SirCakez »

VOTE: btd6
Don't steal my hammer scrubs
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2990 (isolation #108) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2935, drealmerz7 wrote:VOTE: TheRealGin-N-Tonic

*hands out campaign stickers, buttons, flyers, yawn-signs"

grab them as you like!!! take and use them all!

VOTE: TheRealGin-N-TonicVOTE: TheRealGin-N-TonicVOTE: TheRealGin-N-TonicVOTE: TheRealGin-N-TonicVOTE: TheRealGin-N-TonicVOTE: TheRealGin-N-TonicVOTE: TheRealGin-N-TonicVOTE: TheRealGin-N-TonicVOTE: TheRealGin-N-Tonic
GTFO
In post 2961, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm seriously starting to think Dreal is fake tunneling to get a free pass.
Yeah that's what I'm getting too
And now Gin is conftown and dreal basically didn't even react. Which is terrible considering Gin was his top scumread.

Fate/katsuki/dreal
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3073 (isolation #109) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:05 am

Post by SirCakez »

I will be here this afternoon!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3111 (isolation #110) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3105, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:VOTE: Aero

Funny, I like these Eavesdropper role.

So Aero, who ARE YOU GOING TO KILL?

Who is going to be conf!town if you flip?

Hmmmm?
I can buy this
VOTE: aero

Fate is nigh confscum too after that Kats flip.
Something else interesting that I'll hold onto
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3117 (isolation #111) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by SirCakez »

tsk tsk
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3197 (isolation #112) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3122, Aeronaut wrote:VOTE: Gin

I'm going to go ahead and claim that my town role and alignment is 100% verifyable; I'm guessing scum know that at this point so I may as well say it.

Gin is gambitting here. I don't know why, but my personal theory is that Pine feels that he's conftown enough that he can do things like directly CC BTD6 when there's very little chance both of those roles are in the game, and an even smaller chance that they're on the same alignment.

But that almost seems too insane, I don't know. It's some stellar-ass play if that's what's going on.
In post 3124, Aeronaut wrote:My role is a
Backup 1-shot Twilight Neighborizor.
This isn't verifiable as town, so not sure why you're acting like it is
In post 3125, Monokuma wrote:we really shouldn't take eavesdropper results as confirmations when scum KNEW there was an eavesdropper in play. not sure we understand the exact mechanics of the role but is unless camn told you "Aeronaut said this" then uh, who is to say scum didnt just throw out a bunch of gibberish?
Really?
In post 3128, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:My role is I recon a player for a night, then the 2nd night I choose when I want to hear what their next post is, I said I wanted it as soon as night hit so I had the largest chance of actually getting a post from him. I got a post and all the names were redacted but that post came from Aero himself
I doubt the result is bad, unless Gin is scum which there's like no chance of.

And Aero just basically scumslipped lmao
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3244 (isolation #113) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by SirCakez »

UNVOTE:
lmao

Fate > dreal > Vax

Where I think last scum (assuming no bullshit like 3rd party) is
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3248 (isolation #114) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I do, knowing how dreal plays scum
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3311 (isolation #115) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:08 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3250, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I think so, it's something so stupid to do that it'd be town read "because scum wouldn't do it" Ive been bitten thinking "scum wouldn't do that" and twice I was wrong.
^^^^
Saying scum wouldn't do something is dumb
In post 3256, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 3248, SirCakez wrote:I do, knowing how dreal plays scum
but I don't "play scum" in ANY way other than - as I would play as town (it just depends on the game)

and I've barely been scum around here so EVEN SO, the sample size is REALLY small

sooo, I don't get this comment really
Exactly - and you play VERY wildly as town.
In post 3276, drealmerz7 wrote:meh I wasn't saying it to try and convince you of my alignment

you are feeling pretty scummy to me as we interact, but, have your go at me, weeeeeee
Is that discrediting I see?

Gin you forgot Vax
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3344 (isolation #116) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:59 am

Post by SirCakez »

No fucking way it's Gin IMO. Why bus Aero there? He wasn't very suspected.

VOTE: Fate
Wanted this dead for so long now
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3508 (isolation #117) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3388, Prism wrote:If drealm is scum I'm going to be really surprised, just in the sense that he'd be playing so horribly as to be unbelievable. It's a possible tactic, sure, but I still think it's an awful pick.

I lean town on Fate but his statement about me goes in reverse. I'm still sorting in Ari/Vax/Cakez when I read today, even though I'm starting to lean town on Ari too.

Anyone engaging a "Gin can be scum" line of thinking is on a much crazier train than even I would ever step foot on.
That's why I lean Fate!scum over dreal!scum. I know dreal has a strong scum game and this is pretty terrible.
In post 3394, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Cakez has been holding back on something
I can reveal this now that Mono is dead anyway. I got a 1-shot watcher night 1 and saw them visit a certain someone night 2, not gonna reveal yet since I'm not sure if they used the invention or not. Will out if majority wants tho.
In post 3435, Prism wrote:
In post 3433, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Prism why did you unvote?
I don't really think the dude's mafia.
Why not?

Gin tf are you on. I yelled at Aero for his cruddy otes on me more then once.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3515 (isolation #118) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3509, Prism wrote:Fate just claimed into autoloss if he's mafia, for one.
I'm confuzzled, how?

I did vote Aero when the guilty came out, but unvoted after he claimed scum because I didn't want a derphammer. Then it got hammered while I was at school.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3522 (isolation #119) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3518, Prism wrote:Fate's given interpretation of the bomb claim is that it kills anyone who votes him last.

He gets autolynched in 3 way LyLo.
Why would a bomb claim be autolynched in LyLo?

P-edit: they started townreading me later on day 1 iirc. Or it could have plausible been redirected yeah. I'm not seeing the relevancy in how I got it. I can confirm I got it since I know who they visited anyway.
P-p-edit: Well SOMEONE gave me a 1-shot watcher ffs.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3540 (isolation #120) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3526, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Cakeypoo, you might as well tell the crowd who you watched and who visited them.
Mmk
They went to our very own Gin-N-Tonic night 2!
I have no clue where the watcher came from if not Mono.
In post 3529, Prism wrote:
In post 3522, SirCakez wrote:Why would a bomb claim be autolynched in LyLo?

P-edit: they started townreading me later on day 1 iirc. Or it could have plausible been redirected yeah. I'm not seeing the relevancy in how I got it. I can confirm I got it since I know who they visited anyway.
P-p-edit: Well SOMEONE gave me a 1-shot watcher ffs.
You're throwing away a free second shot at mafia if you don't. The bomb is killing the last person to vote the bomb. In 3 way, this means 2/3 die.

As for the watch I'm just skeptical of a steal but the bigger thing here is I just want someone of you/Drealm/Vax or maybe Ari dead.
I kind of get it?

UNVOTE:
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3555 (isolation #121) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3542, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 3540, SirCakez wrote:Mmk
They went to our very own Gin-N-Tonic night 2!
I have no clue where the watcher came from if not Mono.
Who went to Gin?
Mono
In post 3544, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Prism is an even night neighborizer and it makes sense, plus Fate can attest to it. We are no longer in the range where two scum can claim masons or whatever so I believe Fate which in turn makes me believe Prism.

So I again restate that the town bloc of {Gin, Fate, Prism, and Ari} is locked down tight.

The scum are in the last 3 of {dreal, Cakez, and Vax}.

We have majority all game even if it goes to shit, it's impossible to lose.
This sounds good.

VOTE: dreal
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3614 (isolation #122) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:49 am

Post by SirCakez »

Looks like its Vax then
I don't see the real point of no lynching?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3626 (isolation #123) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:27 am

Post by SirCakez »

VOTE: vax
Should be clear why
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3635 (isolation #124) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3627, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 3626, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: vax
Should be clear why
Because you don't self vote, even if it would be on scum?
No because Vax is PoE scum at this point
In post 3629, Fate wrote:SC you want to talk about how you were so sure I'm scum all game and now that's disappeared?
You claimed something guaranteed to be lynched.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3639 (isolation #125) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:26 am

Post by SirCakez »

Oh yeah I'm a VT.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3641 (isolation #126) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:47 am

Post by SirCakez »

because he's scum who knows town will do this mislynch for him, probably.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3652 (isolation #127) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:58 am

Post by SirCakez »

gg scumteam?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3779 (isolation #128) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Jfc you guys are nuts, I was planning to catch up on this but forgot until now
I reallllly think it's Fate because of his what looks like a fake claim and his Katsuki mega defense, but I'm not voting anything RN because it's late
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3788 (isolation #129) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:23 am

Post by SirCakez »

No lynching would be dumb yeah
Any last words Fate?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3840 (isolation #130) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Yeah no Gin is town here. He had no reason to bus Aero like that if he was scum.
I'll be hammering in 5 minutes.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3843 (isolation #131) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by SirCakez »

YOLOOOOOOOO
VOTE: fate
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3847 (isolation #132) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by SirCakez »

ARI
ARI ARE YOU SCUM
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3853 (isolation #133) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Uhhhhhh
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3904 (isolation #134) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by SirCakez »

GG!
Pine hard carried TBH, my play was really bad. We just got lucky.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4067 (isolation #135) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 4032, Prism wrote:
And then with Vax/Cakez I thought it was a done deal and that I'd face one of them in 4 way. Not the case, I died unexpectedly over Gin, and didn't get to talk with Fate over it as I intended.
Nachomamma8 wrote:I guess my point wasn't that you wouldn't be playing a bad scumgame (I guess...), just a hilariously absurd one.
Pine saying to kill you was super smart.
In post 4059, camn wrote:
In post 4031, Aeronaut wrote:Also, I think my actual big blunder there was just not realizing Gin's PR and coming in and saying "Hey so who should we murder!!"
This was intense.
Gin had full claimed.
You had a flip to confirm.
And then your first post just SAID EVERYTHING!
I had to redact it so heavily....I was speechless.

Then Cakez shot at Gin...KNOWING HE WAS BULLETPROOF!

The fact that you guys did both of those things...And still managed a win..... Unreal.
I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS BP
I missed that part of Mono's claim so I thought he had gotten some other invention
So by derping out like that, it actually ended up winning us the game lol (since Fate townread me for that).
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4071 (isolation #136) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by SirCakez »

pine pulling all the strings all along
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4073 (isolation #137) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Thanks!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4080 (isolation #138) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 105, camn wrote:Welcome Monokuma!

sorry you are dead.

Spoiler: Night Actions!
Monokuma gave Tracker to SirCakez
SirCakez killed Monokuma
In post 106, Monokuma wrote:Oh man we fucked up.
LOL
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4081 (isolation #139) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 109, Monokuma wrote:We actually flipped a coin for that last action.
Almost gave it to Vax. Figured SC was unlikely to be NK'd though. Guess we weren't wrong...
pfffffft
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4145 (isolation #140) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:08 am

Post by SirCakez »

Gin what is the Loony Bin?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4150 (isolation #141) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:54 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 4147, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 4145, SirCakez wrote:Gin what is the Loony Bin?
A place where I have free reign to torture your psyche and make you think you have no chance of actually winning regardless of alignment :good:
:twisted:
In post 4148, Fate wrote:You fucks wouldve nokilled until happily ever after huh
Heh
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”