Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:27 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: Spade Ace

Obvious scum.

If Bang reads this thread backwards, I want him autolynched ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:17 am

Post by Kop »

UNVOTE:
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Kop »

In post 106, Hawk wrote:
In post 105, Alisae wrote: You're trying to get us out of RVS. Scum feel super uncomfortable in RVS.
Fair enough. Townread Alisae. I may have tried to move us out of RVS fairly quickly as this is my first forum mafia game and I'm a bit excited to play lol.

UNVOTE: Alisae
Did the town read come after that vote and reaction, or did you town read Alisae before that?
In post 127, Alisae wrote:Yeah, I do have a scumlean on him. But if I strongly felt he was scum at this point, I would have felt safe voting him. I don't yet.
Why don't you vote for scum leans? Because to me, this is similar scenario to fence sitting, and if some sort of wagon forms on them, you'd jump on and say well I did have a scum lean read on them so I think it's a viable wagon for me to join. Scum tend to join wagons, rather than actually contribute to begin one. I know you have stated reasons and actually interacted with him, but if I have any sort of scum read whether it's a leaning towards scum, slight scum read, to heavy scum read, that's where my vote would be.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Kop »

In post 158, Alisae wrote:
In post 157, Kop wrote:
In post 127, Alisae wrote:Yeah, I do have a scumlean on him. But if I strongly felt he was scum at this point, I would have felt safe voting him. I don't yet.
Why don't you vote for scum leans? Because to me, this is similar scenario to fence sitting, and if some sort of wagon forms on them, you'd jump on and say well I did have a scum lean read on them so I think it's a viable wagon for me to join. Scum tend to join wagons, rather than actually contribute to begin one. I know you have stated reasons and actually interacted with him, but if I have any sort of scum read whether it's a leaning towards scum, slight scum read, to heavy scum read, that's where my vote would be.
Why are you commeting on my playstyle?
I think it's a scum mentality that doesn't chase down scum leans, but would rather sit on the fence till someone actually starts it up.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Kop »

In post 160, Alisae wrote:I know it's not.
But he's still doing it.
Once I wonder why he's commenting on my playstyle currently, I'll answer his question.
If you have a scum lean, wouldn't you rather further the game by actually trying to force an opinion that can actually alter your read on said person.

If I had a scum lean on you, I'd be voting for you, and engaging with you and see where it would go. By the end of the debate, I'd have a bigger read on you than not doing so and just saying your a scum lean and leaving it at that. I'm no further forward into what you could possibly be.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:37 am

Post by Kop »

In post 163, Alisae wrote:Kop that's fair.
But sofar I like how he's pressuring Mala. Seems genuine and a town thing to do.
VOTE: Mala

This post stinks of a full 180 turn towards Hawk.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:06 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 198, Alisae wrote:Mala, you were scum, but then you were questioning me like you currently are so I dunno where to put you. Also you weren't around during RVS and was like "Tell me when RVS is over."
Inno said that dumb questions are scummy and that's why I voted him. It's like hes trying to discredit people. And I don't like that.
Hawk I just dunno what to make of his shit so he is null.
Kain is town because no way in hell would scum want the attention he has currently. His typography honestly has nothing to do with it.
Your read on Kain shouldn't resolve down to no scum would want that attention.

Kain plays the same way as town and scum. And I've seen evidence of that. I will dig through my list of games and find it for you, and you compare that game to this game, I don't see any difference. In fact, I'd go as far as saying it's going to be a pain in the arse to figure it out what he is.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:22 pm

Post by Kop »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=65370

That game Kain was scum. Just with the less capitals.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:42 am

Post by Kop »

In post 196, Alisae wrote:Mala Null, Scumlean
InnocentVillager Scum.
Hawk Null
Kop town.
Aubrey Town
Kain Town.
Aelin Townlean
Everyone else, null.
It may be me being paranoid but I am suspicious that you only town read me after I've only made 8 posts, and 6 of them were questioning your mentality. Are you trying to pocket me?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:45 am

Post by Kop »

In post 185, innocentvillager wrote:dumb questions are scummy
It's not dumb, it's a valid question. We need to find out the correct stance she is taking, because at the moment, we don't know what position she is taking on the whole situation, one minute she is in this camp, then the next post, she's in a different camp.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Kop »

In post 211, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 168, Kop wrote:
In post 163, Alisae wrote:Kop that's fair.
But sofar I like how he's pressuring Mala. Seems genuine and a town thing to do.

This post stinks of a full 180 turn towards Hawk.
In post 209, Kop wrote:
In post 185, innocentvillager wrote:dumb questions are scummy
It's not dumb, it's a valid question. We need to find out the correct stance she is taking, because at the moment, we don't know what position she is taking on the whole situation, one minute she is in this camp, then the next post, she's in a different camp.
I don't have any issues with her vote changes so early in the game. I would be more concerned if she is just sticking to her initial vote and not ready to change as she gets more information. Isn't it too early to talk about 'different camps'.
Her seems town to me. Scum would not want to look so wavering.
I don't mind the vote changes, but it would be nice to see how or why she has taken different stances, rather than wavering around without any notice.

I find it suspicious when you mention a scum lean on someone to a few posts later town leaning him or at least giving that impression. It's something I've used when I'm scum, pressure a partner, then switch without being noticeable, something that can be pinged back at a later date.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Kop »

In post 183, Aubrey wrote:
In post 176, Alisae wrote:I scumlean you both. I scumlean Mala harder.
Didn't you just say Hawks pressuring on Mala seemed genuine and a town thing to do though...?
@IV I'm assuming your post where you said dumb questions was aimed towards this post.

If it isn't, then it would actually help to see where your posts are aimed at, otherwise it's just fluff with no meaning. It doesn't help.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:07 am

Post by Kop »

In post 290, Spade_Ace wrote:@Lil The question was more directed at Crystalline Dagger. I did an ISo on him and apart from post 222 most of his posts have been irrelevant. They are either hydra clarifying themselves, about Pokemon, about Transcend or about the 'water washy' thing. I know it is an RVS, Crystalline, but do some kind of scumhunting else it looks as if you are just trying to look involved.

Also his one original post 222, he says 218 of IV made him thing IV was a scum. I actually felt 218 made IV lean more towards town. It seems as if he is trying subtly join the IV wagon.

VOTE: Crystalline Dagger
So has your opinion changed towards IV?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Kop »

In post 408, bangthemafia wrote:
In post 80, Kop wrote:VOTE: Spade Ace

Obvious scum.

If Bang reads this thread backwards, I want him autolynched ;)
@Kop, can you explain? Also why is spade an obv scum to you?
I was being sarcastic. Nobody can be obvious scum straight away.

I will get to this properly tomorrow.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:24 am

Post by Kop »

fucking pissed off now, typed up a post with the quotes I needed and lost internet connection when I hit post. Went back and it's gone. fuck sake.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Kop »

In post 448, KainTepes wrote:I'm all up for pressuring SPADE..... SPADE was always scum in all the games i played and his style of playing isnt different from the other games,,

VOTE: SPADE
This vote sucks. It's opportunistic would be an understatement.
In post 457, Alisae wrote:From what I remember he usually doesn't respond that well to huge fucking wagons on him.
And the majority of this game it seemed like we were in a state of apathy. Unless I'm wrong about this.
Not many people respond well to wagons, especially wagons that is looking for them to be lynched, because sometimes trying to explain yourself to not get lynched, sometimes people never listen and hammer anyway.
In post 465, Alisae wrote:Then gimmie your vote. We can get a better read on him and if someone lolhammers then we know who we're lynchin the next day.
Scums favourite quote/scenario. Let derp town hammer, know where focus is going to be. This is the wrong mentality if your town. You don't automatically call for the hammerer to be lynched, especially if it's a derp hammer. Focus on them, yes, lynch them, no, not until all avenues have been exhausted.

In post 494, Spade_Ace wrote:Guys, sorry, wasnt paying much attention to this game. Was more focused on a thriller that just got over. My previous town game in Open, i attracted way too much attention on day1 and ended up being scumread. My wagon reached L-1 and had to claim. I got killed that night. So i decided it was wiser to be less active this time. It seems whatever i do, am being scumread. Bang, kop, Saj and gamma, whoever isnt scum, please back me up. You have seen my play before.

I have poor reads on everyone, so far. Ill need to go back and read the game again.
You shouldn't need to change your mentality for something that happened in the previous game, I'm sorry. Each game has different set of players, different mentalities, different philophsies, different attitudes towards the game. Not every game ends the same way.

As much as I'd like to back up your game style from the few times I've played with you, things alter from game to game, you adapt, so no game is ever the same.

This is why I don't use meta to use suspicion on a player, the focus alone should be whats said in THIS game, not a game from months ago.
In post 514, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 191, Malakittens wrote:I haven't yet decided how I lean on the three you mentioned so far. I liked the Hawk getting us out of RVS, but I don't like his early reads.
Yes KT and IV will both be pia reads for me.
Maybe they will be vigged for my sanity.
In post 155, Hawk wrote:Aubrey and Spade: Self-vote in RVS from Alisae to me is an engage me vote not nesscarily null. IME it's often town looking to start ppl talking, accidentally start a wagon, or in general just be different and standout during RVS. So I engaged wanting to see what he had to say.
She seems to have bread crumbed (stuff I have marked in green). It can either be:
1) An innocent random town post: If so why did she go to the extra efforts of making the size small.
2) It is a Vig soft claim. If it is, then it is a DUMB DUMB Obvious one. Cos i noticed ryt away while doing the ISO.
3) It is a scum, who wants to later claim she was a Vig. And show proof that she had already breadcrumbed.
4) She is directing the vig to kill someone.

@Mala please explain. If you are indeed Vig then Scum would have definitely noticed it and is purposefully quite about it.
Mala will have covered this already, but I am adding my two pennith to it. I don't agree with you bringing the whole point back up, I'd have actually liked you to have noted this down mentally and brought it up if and when absolutely necessary. Yes you say scum would have seen it, but there could be a chance that they may have forgotten about it. This is why when people crumb roles, and if I see it, I make a note of it and never think about it again, because bringing it back up to make a point towards it, you are refreshing scums minds in regards to this.

I have seen a lot of scum PT's being in them, and seeing them from a town POV at the end of the game, it's very rare that you see scum ISO every player and go through posts. What I see a lot of, is planning towards players they think are threats to them, who they can easily manipulate to get through another day, I don't see a lot of ISO posts from scum in there PT's. They could have easily forgotten about anything of a crumb and actually could have been talking about other players who pose more of a threat because of the game style etc not posts.
In post 543, Hawk wrote:
In post 541, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Whatever. Do you have an actual read on us?
~GE
Uninterested town or hiding scum. Chances are you're town just not seeing much to comment on through all the BS this game. I agree with the IV post from your ISO but never leaned him so hard as to vote him.

Would much rather vote Alisae or Aelin right now I think. I like Spade when he's active despite the bad call on saying something about Mala's soft Vigiclaim. I don't like that that happened. I don't fault him tho. I asked him to elaborate cause I didn't think it would be something like that.

Can we get back to Alisae? I'm less mad at CD if they plan to actually post content which they already have that gives me a better feeling about not scum reading that slot.

PEdit: dually noted Jin I just don't have the time to read into people's metas or I would. Plus its kinda fun trying to blind read you guys. Especially since ya'll have to blind read me.
From a previous game, Jin was actually lynch bait at certain points of the game because of his playstyle. However once the game started to unravel, he actually came more into the game and putting points forward to who he thought was scum, he was town in that game. So I'm not scum reading him in his hydra right now because from what I've seen in this game.

Gamma, from what I can remember in the games we played together, he was eccentric in terms of his voting, suspicion, he was generally all over the place. I don't see the same in this game, but obviously he could have altered his game style being in a hydra with Jin.

@CD, have you got any reads right now?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: Kaintepes
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Kop »

In post 589, Aubrey wrote:
In post 574, Kop wrote:
This is why I don't use meta to use suspicion on a player, the focus alone should be whats said in THIS game, not a game from months ago.

In post 543, Hawk wrote:
In post 541, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Whatever. Do you have an actual read on us?
~GE
Uninterested town or hiding scum. Chances are you're town just not seeing much to comment on through all the BS this game. I agree with the IV post from your ISO but never leaned him so hard as to vote him.

Would much rather vote Alisae or Aelin right now I think. I like Spade when he's active despite the bad call on saying something about Mala's soft Vigiclaim. I don't like that that happened. I don't fault him tho. I asked him to elaborate cause I didn't think it would be something like that.

Can we get back to Alisae? I'm less mad at CD if they plan to actually post content which they already have that gives me a better feeling about not scum reading that slot.

PEdit: dually noted Jin I just don't have the time to read into people's metas or I would. Plus its kinda fun trying to blind read you guys. Especially since ya'll have to blind read me.
From a previous game, Jin was actually lynch bait at certain points of the game because of his playstyle. However once the game started to unravel, he actually came more into the game and putting points forward to who he thought was scum, he was town in that game. So I'm not scum reading him in his hydra right now because from what I've seen in this game.

Gamma, from what I can remember in the games we played together, he was eccentric in terms of his voting, suspicion, he was generally all over the place. I don't see the same in this game, but obviously he could have altered his game style being in a hydra with Jin.

@CD, have you got any reads right now?
If you don't like using meta as a way to locate suspects, why would you use it as a way to try and clear someone?
In post 575, Kop wrote:VOTE: Kaintepes
Why does he take precedence over Alisae, someone you've seemed to have had issues with most this game?
I haven't cleared them in my eyes. I am specifically saying what I've seen from them when playing with them in previous games. This game I don't see any scum or town in them right now because they haven't done anything that gives me vibes to say if they are town or scum.

As my vote on KT, it's purely down to that opportunistic vote on Spade, when he's been all over Mala and IV majority of the game but isn't getting traction.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:28 am

Post by Kop »

UNVOTE:
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Kop »

I didn't see any breadcrumb from KT, or see any sign of him having a PR at the time I voted, my bad for not having perfect observation skills to see that.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:15 am

Post by Kop »

I'm not a fan of self voting, spells far too much AtE and doesn't give me the impression that it's a town reaction, even if you are lynchbait. You make yourself lynch bait by reacting in such a manner that you have done throughout this game.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:40 am

Post by Kop »

In post 736, Aelin wrote:What is the reason for the scumread? I'm usually pretty tame on MS compared to MU.
But the reason for you acting differently adds up to you being a PR this game not you being scum instead I realised Kain.
There is something in this post that just doesn't agree with me, I can't quite put my finger on it. I think Aelin here is trying to distance herself from this whole suspicion that is on KT, and trying to justify that she 'knew' something.
In post 753, Aelin wrote:
In post 739, bangthemafia wrote:I dont know why, but i hav startes getting a feeling that Alisae cud be a town.

I also thought all along that Mala had soft claimed. But if not, she cud be a townie too.

In that case, maybe we can lynch Aelin.

Pedit: KT, I dont find anything scummy. Please remember your crumbs were not picked up by many. And you did act very jumpy in last few pages

Also, i hav seen thia happen many times- when someone is a conftown due to being investigated or due to claiming, they start guiding the town against those eho suspected them- in my opinion its NAI. If someone is scummy, even townies will suspect them right?

And duw to the burden oof some extra knowledge, sometimes PRs do tend to behave in a way thats similar to acum.

I m signing out. Its 3.30 am here. But please dont wagon anyone beyond L-2.
Post is very reasonable and I feel like scum hypothetically who wanted to make it look like Mala was softclaiming would not back down and could secure a lynch on Mala as lynchbait for "softclaiming vig".
This whole justification sucks. This reeks of trying to buddy up to someone who is possibly calling for her lynch.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:26 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: Alisae
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Kop »

I was on Alisae and it was parked there well before the hammer was placed. When I came back on the hammer had already been drawn to Aelin.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 1038, KainTepes wrote:i think KOP is more likely scum than MALA tbh,, KOP just voted me yesterday and when i reveal VIG he just UNVOTED,, said a one liner about how he didnt know and never posted agaain
Do you honestly believe I would leave my vote parked on a claimed vig? I said I didn't know that you had crumbed well before you finally claimed what you are.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Kop »

Prod picked up. My apologies been busy with RL I will get to this as soon as I'm finished work.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Kop »

I won't be voting for Mala, because that wagon formed way to quickly for my liking, and gives me the impression that slot is a mislynch. I'm not town reading Mala, but I just don't have high confidence that Mala will flip red.

Right now, I think scum is lying within CD, Spade.

VOTE: Spade
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1052, KainTepes wrote:he voted me and unvoted and vanished
I've already explained this. I don't know how many more times you want me to wash it and repost it.

You only scum read me based on that, because you've not brought any other reason up that you scum read me on.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:24 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1100, bangthemafia wrote:I am fine lynching Mala or IV. Mala coz she is the most duspicious as of now. IV coz he is not doing anything that helps the town. There is not enough content from both of them.

I also feel a scum could lie between a Spade and CD. But I have played with both and they could both be of great value as citizens. So I dont want to lose a town!CD or a town!spade. But if it comes to a wagon, I will vote for any of them.

About Kop, I just don't know what the case is, KT. I understand Kop was after you, then u claimed, then he unvoted. What about that? I can very well see a town!Kop also doing that. So why dont you walk me through Kop's case?

Also, can we hav the latest vote count?
He hasn't got a case, what you have already said, that's the case. He likes to rehash the same phrase, reword it, twist it and put it back out there. I'm just awaiting for it too be put in capitals.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1103, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1101, Kop wrote:
In post 1100, bangthemafia wrote:I am fine lynching Mala or IV. Mala coz she is the most duspicious as of now. IV coz he is not doing anything that helps the town. There is not enough content from both of them.

I also feel a scum could lie between a Spade and CD. But I have played with both and they could both be of great value as citizens. So I dont want to lose a town!CD or a town!spade. But if it comes to a wagon, I will vote for any of them.

About Kop, I just don't know what the case is, KT. I understand Kop was after you, then u claimed, then he unvoted. What about that? I can very well see a town!Kop also doing that. So why dont you walk me through Kop's case?

Also, can we hav the latest vote count?
He hasn't got a case, what you have already said, that's the case. He likes to rehash the same phrase, reword it, twist it and put it back out there. I'm just awaiting for it too be put in capitals.
If I were to be a KT translator, I think his main issue with you is that he thinks you are pushing easy lynches mixed with the fact that you only appear every so often.
@KT if you believe I'm pushing easy lynches, can you point these out please.

These are my votes:

Spade = RVS
Kaintepes = for your opportunistic vote that stood out for me against Spade.
Alisae = At the time we needed a lynch and I voted to get the wagon nearer lynch.

And for your wagon KT, I believe I was the first one to vote for you, and the rest followed. I ultimately didn't make you out yourself, and what happened after is clear to see, I disappeared due to real life purposes and when I came on unvoted because I saw you claim.

I voted for Alisae because that's where the tide was going and deadline was approaching, no lynching on day one is suicide for town in my opinion, I did suspect Aelin round the time before I voted for Alisae but it appeared the votes were only going towards Alisae, only when I signed out and came back on Aelin had been hammered so couldn't move my vote.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Kop »

Actually sorry I'm wrong it was 4 v 4 on votes.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Kop »

And mine making it 5 v 3.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: IV

It would be between him, Mala or a outside shot of Crystaline Dagger.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Kop »

Whilst many might not scum read CD, I just feel with his general game plan, I am not getting vibes that make me feel confident that he is town, and could just be coasting along because there is very little suspicion thrown his way.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Kop »

With 4 days remaining, I could open up to a wagon on CD to give him a kick to see where he is at this stage of the game in terms of figuring the game out.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:24 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1178, Hawk wrote:
In post 1079, Kop wrote:I won't be voting for Mala, because that wagon formed way to quickly for my liking, and gives me the impression that slot is a mislynch. I'm not town reading Mala, but I just don't have high confidence that Mala will flip red.

Right now, I think scum is lying within CD, Spade.

In post 1126, Kop wrote:VOTE: IV

It would be between him, Mala or a outside shot of Crystaline Dagger.
Hey Kop what did Spade do between these two posts to become clear from your sus list?... I'm really feeling Kop Spade right now guys...
It was a case that nobody was going in that direction, the flow was going towards who everyone suspected within IV, Mala at that stage and we needed a majority. Only IV I think was aiming for Spade.

Right now, I'm aiming for either Spade, or CD.

VOTE: Crystaline Dagger
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: spade_ace
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Kop »

And that is me counter claiming you.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Kop »

You will be proven correct that I am telling the truth. That would leave Hawk yourself and CD to shoot within.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1198, Crystalline Dagger wrote:trust spade more, the sudden vote by aubrey feels scummy
gamma head vla until sunday
Yeah well if I get lynched, and it does show that I am the backup role cop, shoot Spade and lynch you tomorrow because this is a blatant scum claim if I've ever seen one.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:15 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1196, Spade_Ace wrote:Of course. What else could you do.
VOTE: Kop

Aubrey he is faking it. Scum have no choice but to counter claim. If the scum pair is (kop,CD), then they knew they would lose tonight itself if one was lynched and the other shot. Lynch him.
False. I suspect that CD is now your partner, he was 2 from a lynch and suddenly the mention of BBC comes up you need to draw attention away from CD, you are now trying to guarantee he survives another day.

Lynch me, you get shot, CD then shoots kt and your left with unconfirms to end the day.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Kop »

Brc ***
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Kop »

That is L-1, Can we hold off the hammer till KT at least gets in here.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1205, Spade_Ace wrote:Also do you really believe as scum I would lead the wagon on my scum partner Aelin?? That I would night kill Lil, one of the very few ppl who were town reading me on day1 and again night kill bang, someone who thought i was a town towards the end of day 2???

Use your senses ppl!!! Am being set up.
Yeah a classic scum tactic, shoot the people who are town reading you then the kill alone doesn't lead back to you.

Scum don't like going for people who scum read them because if they survive long into the game, the kills start filling the dots and it all leads to who really done the kill.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Kop »

In post 298, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah I agree, his catchup and his vote feels he like only put it together because he was called out by Alisae. Filler is NAI and I don't see a problem with clarifying things to avoid confusion in the future.

In post 319, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why aren't you voting for Spade then?
In post 317, Aelin wrote:
In post 217, Malakittens wrote:Hey iv

I'm scum why??
Twist this around
@malakittens. You're town why?
What are you trying to say here?
In post 449, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Guys, be more careful more next time. Spade is at L-1.
Went through the ISO of Lil, these are his last posts that mention Spade.

There is no way in gods earth that tells me that he is town reading Spade, that Spade is claiming.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Kop »

That doesn't say he is town reading you either.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Kop »

Something isn't right about this.

I know myself that I am going to flip backup rolecop, but mafia are setting me up to be lynched because they know KT will shoot Spade who will flip scum, then they'll kill KT leaving 3 unconfirmed in lylo. Mafia can't afford to have me living because that would leave one confirmed town in lylo.

So reality of it all hawk, yes It does matter who we lynch this time round. If logical sense is used, what would you rather, one confirmed townie in lylo or a scenario of 2 unconfirmed?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Kop »

I'm not voting yet. I'll read through tomorrow.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:24 am

Post by Kop »

I'm going to hope to have a good read through at some point today.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1253, Hawk wrote:VOTE: Aubrey
In post 1254, Hawk wrote:
In post 376, Aubrey wrote:
In post 374, Aelin wrote:Do you scumread Spade Aubrey.
:/

I'm not inclined to vote him right now. Otherwise my vote would be on him.
In post 396, Aubrey wrote:
In post 394, Aelin wrote:On another note.
Aubrey what exactly is your read on Spades and why
I've already addressed this a bit.
In post 515, Aubrey wrote:You do realize pointing out anything that could resemble a power-role is not wise right?
In post 518, Aubrey wrote:
In post 517, Spade_Ace wrote:If she indeed is, then is it not better to know now than after she flips dead tmrw.
???
In post 920, Aubrey wrote:
In post 918, Aelin wrote: Aubrey do you actually have reads on Alisae or I at all or are you going to just skit around the 2 main wagons all day
:neutral:

Like seriously? I've been hounding Alisae all day. At this point every push you've made against me has been outlandish.
In post 971, Aubrey wrote:If we are worried about a no lynch the safest option would be to lynch Aelin... :roll:
UNVOTE: Aubrey
In post 1255, Hawk wrote:Kop. It's Aubrey.

VOTE: Aubrey
Why did you vote, then unvote, then revote? What is your logic here?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (isolation #50) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1271, Aubrey wrote:You argue to kop saying it more likely for scum to hammer and reap the rewards.
I argue to Kop saying it better for scum to single handedly manipulate the wagon onto their scum buddy to reap the rewards while setting up a trap should anyone convince you to change your vote.
I see both arguments in regards to the Aelin lynch.

Hawk I understand the point your making about could have gone elsewhere etc, I have seen scum lynch partners even though there partners weren't scum read by anyone to buy massive amount of town credit simply because nobody would think it was a bus. I have even seen one person bus his entire team and sailed all the way through the game because nobody would have ever thought he was scum, it was virtually an easy win for him because he claimed a role that didn't hurt scum, doctor kept protecting him and he just basically mislynched everybody after his team were dead to the win.

So with that said, it really isn't out of the picture scenario you could have played, and completely fooled town into thinking your town because scum could have easily mislynched Alisae and kept numbers up.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #51) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Kop »

Aubrey as scum could have easily hammered as scum to reap some rewards, but do take into account that it won't be the same amount of town cred as bussing your own partner from early on in the lynch.

Hammering a partner keeps a bit of the onus of you, but not as much as it is being made out.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #52) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Kop »

I'm still contemplating and reading, I am not making a decision just yet.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #53) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:44 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1284, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1282, Hawk wrote:My bad Aubrey. I'll try and get the pronouns right.
No offense taken. Just gives me an excuse to post that iconic scene. :] Doesn't help I have a Devil Wears Prada avi I suppose either.

--

Kop, do you have any questions or anything? Or are you just enjoying this cat fight.
I'm slowly making my way through ISO of you both, and writing down certain things that are catching my eye, and those I will have questions for.

I know I'm taking a while, but I'm doing it at stages as I soon as I am going through them and writing them down, I'm getting pulled away. I hate LYLO and the onus being put on me, I rushed the last time I was in and I went for the wrong person because I failed to read through properly and just went with I know this person she can't be scum, turned out she was.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:57 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 1289, Aubrey wrote:I see, we won't be getting your thoughts tonight more than likely. I'll try and check in at some point on my trip. :l
Sorry, was asleep all day yesterday, I've contracted a bug that has resulted in me sleeping, and toilet for the whole of 24 hours. I'm still not 100% but I'm here now.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:10 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1003, Hawk wrote:
In post 997, KainTepes wrote:
In post 996, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: bang
why? i kind of found his LAST POST OF THE DAY very towny
I want further clarification here but until then can we look at that final VC from yesterday.

Mala, Kop, KT and Aelin were still on Alisae at the end of the day. KT is confirmed Vigi and Aelin was Scum. We need to address the possibility of more Scum between Mala and Kop.

IV didn't vote but he also didn't Hammer when Alisae was at L-1 So I don't think he's scum...

Top Scum buser for me is Spade.

so here's where my vote is starting.

Here you say is the top prospect for a bus is spade, indeed that turned out true. You also claimed IV can't be scum because he didn't hammer Alisae when that slot was at L-1.
In post 1016, Hawk wrote:
In post 1015, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Yeah ISOing gives me no comfort
VOTE: Malakittens
Same. Mala and Spade's ISO's read very scummy when you read Aelin's too.

13 posts later, your voting for Mala and claiming that both Malas and Spades ISO read scummy when you read Aelins too. Roll further on:
In post 1064, Hawk wrote:Bang? Wut? Please elaborate a bit on your question towards me. I explained my reasoning for why I originally voted KT. I thought Mala was soft claiming Vigi and did not like KT pressing her further. When KT hard claims Vigi then I switch for obvious reasons. His hard reasoning later came as me voting him thinking I knew he was crumbing as Vigi but I did not.

Also since you're digging through ISO's I'd like it if you'd give reads on Spade and Mala based of their ISO's and Aelins. Fairly certain there is scum between one of those two.

Gnight. We're in opposite timezones I guess have a good night's rest.

VOTE: Kop

When I get off work I'll have more but right now I want some content fromantic Kop so I don't mind voting here since I think one of Kop or Mala is scum. Still heavily leaning Mala tho.
Things are altering, to a point I'm starting to have doubts. I am aware things alter from time to time, but you've gone far away from things that doesn't make easy reading.

Spade top scum bus prospect. (Flipped Scum).
Mala scum read. Scum between her or Spade.
Votes for me and NOW CLAIMS SCUM IS BETWEEN ME OR MALA, Where did Spade go?
In post 1085, Hawk wrote:Will flesh this out later but leaving this for other people to talk about.

Hawks: Scum pairs.

Mala Kop
Mala CD
CD Kop

fairly certain these are most likely. I'll get back to it after work.

KT Bang reads town to me. Seems genuine and showing inactive with his posts at trying to gamesolve.
Top prospect of scum bussing now doesn't have a partner after all, you were scum reading him.
In post 1116, Hawk wrote:
In post 1115, KainTepes wrote:then lets just lynch Mala or IV today then
I'm all for lynching IV

Here's my current reads

Town:
Hawk
Alisae (Dead)
Uzi (Dead)
KT (Claimed Vigi)

Strong Town Lean:
Aubrey
Bang

Null to slight one way or the other:
Spade
Kop

Strong Scum Lean:
Mala*
CD*
IV*

Scum:
Aelin (Dead)

(At least one of these three is Scum I’m sure of it. If I’m wrong good job scumteam on being terrible in the voting phase.)

I'll get to my reasoning behind a few in a minute I know I've kinda flipped back and forth off of Spade and Kop but I honestly couldn't figure out motivations for them and have been trying to draw up a scum team that makes sense from how the votes went yesterday. Honestly I think IV is more likely Scum than Mala but I'm not discounting the possibility. I say lets lynch IV

I'll explain my read in the next post. I have access to my computer so I can make it a little easier than I've been trying via mobile.

VOTE: IV
Where did IV get you to scum read him, you claimed about 90 posts earlier that IV couldn't be scum.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Kop »

Man I really don't know what decision to make.

My heads saying Hawk, my heart is saying Aubrey.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Kop »

In post 844, Spade_Ace wrote:@Hawk confirmation bias much?? Did you check out the very first sentence on my Mala read?
In post 573, Spade_Ace wrote:Mala - Scum Lean (keeping aside )
I didn't know what to make of the breadcrumb issue, didn't clearly understand Mala's response to it and everyone seemed to think it was a bad idea. So I 'kept that aside' from my read. I gave a scumlean way before Kain claimed Vig. How is this being opportunistic? Also unlike everyone else I dont believe exposing breadcrumbs is anti-town.

Also explain to me how I am distancing myself from Aelin? She is clearly dragging me down with her. I have been calling her out on her convenient scumread from the start.

Hawk I am starting to really not like you. You simply used Alisae's argument, against me. Your breadcrumb issue was already explained in detail by Kop and bang. Do you not have any original thoughts or arguments??

Also, what is the deal with everyone about my reads.
Scum - Aelin, Mala
Scum leaning - Alisae, hawk
NULL -IV, CD, bang, Lil
Town - Aubrey, Kop, Kain
Expected CD to be defensive against my accusations. He simply didn't care. Quite indifferent throughout the game.
VOTE: Aelin
I think this was the last post that contained reads.

He's posted scum leaning on Hawk, and town reads Aubrey.

In this world, this is before Spade is probably heavily suspected, but in the run up to his lynch, he Spade claims to be doubting his reads (at this point, the lynch is on a knifeedge).
He's scum leaning on Hawk, in the second from last post with info, he is throwing shade at Hawk.

Am I thinking this is possible distancing in hoping that "why would Spade throw something at hawk knowing fine well he isn't going to make it to LYLO?"

Spade never mentions anything about Aubrey who in the run up, was fine with lynching either, Spade only appealed to her claiming that I was faking it, and who does he think is scum, throwing a tiny bit of shade in his direction.

Hawk makes very good points, that points me into voting Aubrey, but then when I look at the quotes I posted earlier to Hawk, that points me to vote for Hawk.

We can rehash the entire last few pages, wash it, repost it, it's going to get no further forward into who I think is scum. I think I'm almost ready to make a decision but I'm fearing that it's going to be the wrong one. :cry:
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Kop »

im leaning towards yourself. :?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #59) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:09 am

Post by Kop »

Aubrey.

You were the one that suggested the claim to come out, Spade claimed, why did you go straight for Spade after I counter claimed?

I understand that we had the shot at either, but you didn't seem to consider the fact that lynching scum should have been the best solution, you struck me as you weren't bothered who we lynched because of the shot.

Why weren't you seeming to be willing to look beyond we have got scum either way.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #60) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1311, Aubrey wrote:I didn't care all that much, as you said. We were guaranteed a scum kill, and I had what I felt at the time were strong reads. I felt certain CD was scum (go back and reread my arguments against him), and knew one of you or spade were scum. I was pretty much set in my thoughts. I went for Spade because he was the first to get voted (by you), and I felt as if he had a better chance at flipping scum as I mentioned later when I was asked/implored to vote you by Hawk. The only issue I had with you were your short bursts of activity, and that isn't exactly scummy.
I understand what you mean.

Let me get this straight because this is convincing me differently.

In the other scenario, if you got me lynched I obviously flip brc, KT shoots Spade, scum shoot Spade, that leaves 2 Vts and a Goon, you would actually have enough traction to have cd lynched.

You could have easily lynched me when I was in hammer range. This would point to hawk because hawk couldn't hammer me because he was already on my wagon.

Hmmm.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #61) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Kop »

Obviously hawk has mentioned that scenario but I think I read it as talk of setting up the counter claims. I'm tired right now so do forgive me if I'm speaking in scenarios already mentioned it's just not processing correctly.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #62) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:35 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1316, Hawk wrote:I did. I unvoted you when CD put up intent to hammer... I could have just left it there if I was scum... and implored us to reason some more and for you to appeal to KT instead of me because I thought it was CD Spade. Also of note since it's important Aubrey did have a chance to hammer here but I unvoted about 4 hours later so I don't know if Aubrey had a chance to hammer. she could have at some point in there. But I also didn't have to unvote, could a just waited for Aubrey or CD to hammer you right?
That makes sense.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:47 am

Post by Kop »

@Aubrey final question before I make my decision.

Can you provide a case to why I should lynch Hawk ahead of you, and excluding the revokes to the case he made against you the previous few pages.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #64) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: Hawk

I've gone round in circles in regards to all of this, I've read everybodies ISO apart from the mods, and looked for things that could have helped me make my decision.

Hawk if it's the bad call, Accept my sincerest apologies for getting it wrong. To the dead town, if I've cost you the game, I am sorry.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Kop »

Also to add if it is the wrong decision, I feel bad because you put all that effort into making those posts, and putting valuable time in and for me to throw it away. Honestly I hate being in LYLO because of this.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Kop »

I went with my head and some of the points I made earlier, and just went with my head. :cry:

Hawk if Aubrey isn't trolling me, I'm really sorry for doubting you. Honestly I feel terrible now.

Sorry town.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #67) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Kop »

I'm sorry Hawk, can't say it enough. Again should have went with my heart.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #68) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1325, bangthemafia wrote:What the fuck!!!
:facepalm:
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (isolation #69) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:49 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1337, bangthemafia wrote:@Kop, your posts almost sounded as if u were beleiving Hawk. Eveb when you finally asked Aubrey in 1318, it felt so. How come just a single post by Aubrey made you change your mind? I think its also about who is online when the final vote is cast. I wish Haek was here to make a final appeal to you.

Anyway, apart from the vote, great analysis by you.

Great play by you Aubrey. Salute to your never give up attitude. You fought it till the last second!!

But for me, Hawk you were the best player. It was so difficult to convince Kop and still you came up with so many good points. Kudos to u!!!
I was going back and forth with my feelings regarding the whole thing. And in the end went with my head over my heart, that's the second damn time I've done that in LYLO went with my head and my heart was right the last time, and it was right this time.

I couldn't get the feeling that Hawk left out Spade I know Hawk explained that but I just couldn't sever the ties there. Then seen a few posts can't remember how many there were that said Hawk was being scummy and that added to it.

I'm just so frustrated with myself right now.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #70) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:54 am

Post by Kop »

i cant see the dead thread
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #71) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1345, Aubrey wrote:@bang, I don't think my last post was the deciding factor. Could be wrong, but I don't think so.
it wasn't. I kept going back on my whole points.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #72) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1347, Hawk wrote:Awww bang thanks lol. Scum thread makes me scared to ever play with Spade again as scum. Spade was reading the game very well.

Yeah I can't read dead thread either. Man if I didn't get sidetracked d2 focused on Spade this game might have been way different :/ I think too much idle time passed where I was thinking about Aelin's wagon and who could have bussed. I ended up being more confident that Mala was scum left on Alisae's wagon and IV was scum who didn't want to bus his partner. The fact that he didn't hammer Alisae just didn't stick to me hard enough that he was town :/
I hope myself and you can play again.

Sidenote, hope everything is ok regarding to what you said a few days ago.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (isolation #73) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1371, bangthemafia wrote:Bless him and you all!

Yes, mafia is a good, and a very strong distraction if one indeed needs any!

Just saw that Kop did investigate you at night! ;-)
Yeah knew when I sent it in that it was pointless. :lol:
You'll Never Walk Alone!

Return to “Completed Open Games”