RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I have been swamped at work this week as a technician in San Antonio has been sick with the flu (I drove over 500 miles today). I don't want to drag this roleslot down as I don't think I'd be able to commit to the game until this weekend.

Fate, please replace me out. I assume there is enough interest to fill the slot without trouble, but I will gladly take the slot back on Saturday on the .00001% chance you cannot find a replacement. Good luck, all.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Okay, so Fate let me keep the slot. I'll be reading up now. :]
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 27, drealmerz7 wrote:I'm not one to usually soft

if anything I might crumb, but that is rare

my post was:

seek the scum

find the scum

question (analyze, continue to seek scum)

not that I'm declaring it
wasn't
a soft

that's the last I'll say of any of that - I HATE ROLE TALK, especially on D1, until we've got an L-1
Your first post was intentionally vague and I'd contend you wanted someone to speak to it.

Have a test every day...

---
In post 41, Nahdia wrote:nah u wrong fam.
In post 46, Nahdia wrote:realtalk dont u dare fam
This is a little heavy.

---
In post 74, Nachomamma8 wrote:The quick brrrrrown fffffox jumps overrrrr the lazy dog.

I am post rrrrrestricted, and will have a difffffffffferrrrrent post rrrrrestricted everrrrryday. I will be more ffffforthcoming when I rrrrreturn.
Hmmm...

Must use every letter in the English language?
All R's and F's must be elongated?

Post restrictions when no one else is restricted (so far) always strikes me as townie, though I guess it probably shouldn't.

I'd be interested to know why drealmerz and SAD have immediate negative reactions to it. SAD in particular is not rubbing me the right way as this is the third player he has shown antagonism toward in a very short period of time.

---
In post 90, SpyreX wrote:Actually one of my best games way back in the day i made one up

And ive been in games where others have as well

So lets not jump to conclusions mat here
Good to know, but you're dodging the question a bit (SAD asked you why you don't care, and both of your points here just further cement why you SHOULD care).

---

Post sounds town. The first post I've actually felt a connection with, you want to know the truth.

SAD is also starting to grow on me as he argues with Spy and gives more reads.

---
In post 109, Nahdia wrote:Ok well I disagree so far. I would be more inclined to take another look except I already know your top scumread is wrong so I don't really have much faith in your accuracy.
I strongly dislike this post. Very dismissive... like, unnecessarily so. This is just a fancy way of saying OMGUS if you think about it.

---
In post 120, camntsuki wrote:As for all the post restriction stuff, pretty sure we've faked PRs as town before and even if we haven't, we totally would for the simple reason of this being a Fate game and trollmods deserve maximal trolling.
All this speculation and Nacho hasn't even made a second post yet...

---
In post 127, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 126, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 122, pirate mollie wrote:sad, if you really think that spyrella is scummy then why no vote?
No thanks there is already enough pressure there I'll just let him scumpost more.

My vote there won't help the wagon more, a boring waste of my vote. If you would like, I'm on him in spirit.
kk

oddly enough I like this response

bbl
I do as well.

---
In post 128, drealmerz7 wrote:I don't
Care to do anything about it?

---
In post 168, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 160, camntsuki wrote:
In post 31, drealmerz7 wrote:do you mean you are thinking the mod might lie/this could be bastard to degrees?
In post 150, Fate wrote:Infinity 324 (0): SpyreX, Dunnstral, Papa Zito, camntsuki
Clearly we need infinity votes to lynch this guy.
lmao

---
In post 189, Staeg wrote:Spyrex/camntsuki/other pokemons who have played in previous Fate-games: what lead you to believe that the VC thing was role-related and not another one of Fate's fanciful flourishes?
FYI to everyone I have also played in Fate games and I don't really have any clue about the VC talk. Fate puts a lot of funky roles in his games, but moreso than the roles themselves Fate games have a lot of... gamewide situations, for lack of a better word, that change the state of the game for everyone.

---
In post 196, Nahdia wrote:
In post 189, Staeg wrote:Is this important?
dunno, but i felt like pointing it out.

i'm not really on board with the infinity lynch. nothing they've done has come off as really towny or really scummy to me. they look like b8, or can someone explain the super advanced high level mafia theory behind voting them?
I don't really care for the Infinity wagon either, but this is another post I am not liking from you, Nahdia. I don't like the end of this post here and the whole, "Maybe someone with the book smarts could explain it to little ol' me."

---
In post 200, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 195, Kagami wrote:Anyone want to claim non-turtle?
wait...is this you also claiming non-turtle?

hmmm

so, what do you all think the others are?

snakes?
:?

Weren't you the person that said you HATED role talk on D1?

---

I feel like Staeg's is more important than I am giving it credit for. Remind me about this late, Staeg.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

VOTE: Nahdia

I'd also be willing to vote drealmerz.

mollie is my biggest townread, I guess. Though a little voice in the back of my head says she's too good to be good this game. SAD can stick around. No one else gave me any extreme vibes.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:31 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I read back over again, and I still think that sounds like a well constructed post. It lays out why Spyrex is a good wagon, and Spy's defense thus far has been shaky at best.
In post 232, pirate mollie wrote:rc, what do you mean too good to be good this game? and what if I said your ketchup post is the best post in the entire game does that freak you out? I am not kidding trying to get anything out of anybody in this game is like pulling teeth in fact pulling teeth might be easier and less frustrating.
I'd be flattered and a little surprised as I don't tend to get town credit early on. As far as 'too good to be good', we feel almost too much in sync. Though I suppose the fact that I'm not voting Spy is enough of a divide, so to speak. He's not my number one pick for lynching.

---
In post 234, Nahdia wrote:Rc I don't scumread SAD so no, it's not an OMGUS. I'm just telling him he's wrong. Which he is. As are you.
You think he's town, but you refuse to acknowledge his reads? Someone can think a person is town and wrong, but they generally aren't as dismissive as you're coming across.

"SAD is wrong about me therefore he's irrelevant" I didn't like the post. There's no willingness to communicate. It feels gross and separative.

---
In post 241, Infinity 324 wrote:RC is almost definitely town because he likes sum a lot more than town and I doubt he would want to replace out rather than take a 3-day VLA as scum.
To be fair, I'd do a catchup post regardless of alignment. Had the game been more active, I probably would've replaced regardless.

As far as dialogue goes, I'm not thrilled with the naked SAD vote. I won't say that a vote switch doesn't make sense given , but SAD was a bit of an odd choice. It also puts you in the always-awkward 3rd spot on the wagon. Are camntsuki & Dunn speaking to you?

---
In post 242, SpyreX wrote:Rc:
Faking a pr is faking a pr, leaving aside the assumption its faked in and of itself it means very little about alignment as long as its not a shield for using words which that isnt yet.
I disagree in that I think faking necessarily gives off scumminess, but I think the point is moot short of a way to prove the veracity of the claim.

---
In post 248, pirate mollie wrote:it is a reasonable request mr. spyro it isn't like I am asking you to make a youtube video of you riding a hoverboard dressed in a tutu while wearing a scubadiving mask. its a simple request!
This is a heavy/clunky as well. Same sense I got from Nahdia earlier. A little try hardish.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:32 am

Post by RedCoyote »

EBWOP: This is
a
heavy/clunky
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Dunn, is Nahdia a better or worse lynch than SAD in your opinion?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:37 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I get the sense that either Dunn/Nahdia are scum partners or that just one of them is scum. Something is not sitting right re: their interactions with one another. Both players appear very awkward when speaking about the other. Either because they are partners or because one of them is scum and is unsure how to best position themselves given the spotlight that has been trained on them. I'd encourage others to read over these last few posts and see if you get the same notions or if I'm just suffering from confirmation bias when I connect Dunn to Nahdia.

in particular just throws up all sorts of red flags.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:39 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 293, Staeg wrote:
In post 288, RedCoyote wrote:I get the sense that either Dunn/Nahdia are scum partners or that just one of them is scum. Something is not sitting right re: their interactions with one another. Both players appear very awkward when speaking about the other. Either because they are partners or because one of them is scum and is unsure how to best position themselves given the spotlight that has been trained on them. I'd encourage others to read over these last few posts and see if you get the same notions or if I'm just suffering from confirmation bias when I connect Dunn to Nahdia.

in particular just throws up all sorts of red flags.
Would you still say that you prefer Nahdia as a lynch to Dunn?
Let me think on this and get back to you. Right now I think I'd go for whichever can go through, but I'm not changing my vote right this second.

I'm not interested in Infinity right now, lynch-wise.

---
In post 296, camntsuki wrote:Second- I need a townbloc.
For now, I propose a camntuki/Mollie/RedCoyote/Nacho/Nahdia bloc. Maybe Dunnstrall to if he stops acting weird.
Lets do this.
Staeg and Kagami can get in...probably
Zito and Infinity will have to work pretty hard... but I let scum into my townblocs sometimes.
Maybe the joke is just going over my head (I suppose the last sentence is a giveaway), but I imagine there's some truth to this point. First off, any bloc of more than 3 or 4 people is a bit silly. Second, as of now, mollie and SAD are the only two players that I'd actively defend from a D1 lynch.
camntsuki wrote:Also- this infinity wagon.. he is scummy, sure. I would like to see him lynched. But I don't see an infinity wagon helping this game right now. We need some real napalm. Lets circle back to Infinity later?
This comment doesn't sit well with me. There's some cognitive dissonance in here that should be plain for anyone to see.

---
In post 302, SpyreX wrote:And i reaaaly dont get the nahdia hate at all. Maybe thats becausr it seems to have some serious meta bullshit undertones
This is a bad post, Spy. I'm the only one voting Nahdia and nowhere in my points against her did I mention anything about meta. Reaaaly lazy or reaaaly chainsaw-y, brother. Not good in either event.

---
In post 315, Infinity 324 wrote:
Ok unfortunately this makes it difficult for me to tell whether you're scumhunting.

UNVOTE:

I'll come back to this later but this answer is ok for now.
No alternative vote?

---
In post 333, Papa Zito wrote:Can you go into some more detail here. What did you like about that post in particular? What haven't you liked about SpyreX's response in particular?
I did not like Spy's response to SAD (). It stuck out to me because it was something as academic as a discussion over whether a post restriction is liable to be faked or not. It's kind of been downhill from here. Spy seems fixated on camn's vote (though, to be fair, camn is tunneling very strongly) and goes further to imply that there's nothing else worth talking about.

He has no good offense, and mollie called him out on this in , too.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:40 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 342, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 340, camntsuki wrote:WE'RE BACKKK

HAVENT READ GAME BUT WE'D BE FINE WITH A KAGAMI LOLWAGON
oh jfc this is gonna confuse me all game
I literally begged Fate not to allow hydras.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:05 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 345, Papa Zito wrote:I'm still not sure what you disliked about this response. SpyreX is saying he's seen townies fake PRs before, let's not jump to conclusions. Which seems perfectly reasonable to me. What issue do you have with it?
No, that's not what he said. I wouldn't have made a deal about it otherwise. He just said he faked a PR before.

Once more from the top,

Nacho: PRRRRRRRRRR!
SAD: I'd lynch that.
Spy: He could be faking, but I don't care.
SAD: If he's faking, that implies scum. Why don't you care?
Spy: I've faked them before. And others have, too.

In retrospect, it makes more sense if that was the implication and I missed it (that Spy was town and faked a PR), but I didn't get that from his original post.
Where does he imply this?
  • In post 305, SpyreX wrote:What else has happened thus far. Cause mollie is up my ass for way less and sure dont see any admonishment there
Mollie's post (minus meta) references that same SAD post so ??
I'm referring to his camn vote.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:46 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I liked the pace we were at... :/

I'm reading now but this is going to be a hell of a wall.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:57 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 418, drealmerz7 wrote:I did not say lurkernacho = scumnacho
In post 400, drealmerz7 wrote:[Nacho] is the strongest scum-lurk read I've ever had and it's early D1 so...yerp, no one's going to believe it probably
HUH?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:44 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 354, SpyreX wrote:And rc if you think you're the only one who keeps placing sideways suspicion on nahdia well between that and not being able to contextually see i was saying faking a pr doesnt mean scum i dont even know. Christ you were in a game with a faked town pr before.
I'm certainly not the only one suspecting her, but the fact is (or was now) I am the only one voting her. The rest is just talk. So it's quite unfair of you to dismiss any suspicions of Nahdia as "meta" when I hadn't even referenced that at all.
In post 354, SpyreX wrote:nacho yate

:?:

---
In post 356, pirate mollie wrote:I think this is what you are seeing as far as us being in sync? cos I am right there also I am liking sad's posts.
Yup. I'm glad you see it, too. I just hope I'm not townreading you because we've got the same opinions as opposed to you actually acting town. Does that make sense?

---
In post 371, Kagami wrote:
In post 369, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 348, Kagami wrote:
In post 336, Kagami wrote:Spyrex wagon seems very orthogonal to the lynches that seem more reasonable to me (namely Dunn-Zito-Nahdia axis).
I retract this, especially if nahdia is town.
can you unpack this for me? thnx
I hadn't really noticed until I was reading through RC's posts.
There's bad juju coming from the Dunn-Nahdia duo, but I could see how Spy-Zito could be included in that group, too. That said, I think I'd still prefer lynching one of the two former than the two latter.

---
In post 386, Nahdia wrote:to put it another way, i think your ISO looks like a series of posturing & pivoting and not actually scumhunting.
No, I disagree. It sounds like you're just throwing buzzwords out. What sort of "pivoting" are you referring to?

---
In post 395, drealmerz7 wrote:I have a little experience with nacho and I am much more inclined to think he made it up than not. Last game I was with him in he fakeclaimed something like a ticking-bomb in his first post to setup a D3 (or was it 4?) lynch on himself saying if we didn't kill him before that we were in trouble sort of shit (he was jester.) details are shakey, ask him for more

plus he missed a rolled R in both of his posts up to this point and there haven't been any apparent penalties. I think nacho just gets a little bored in games and likes to create elements of his own to keep him going, a new postrestriction each Day allows him that sort of freedom - I do think he'd do it as either alignment, but would be more inclined to think he'd do it as scum, especially since he's been rolling scum a LOT and if he got scum this game he probably needs another element to keep his charisma and enthusiasm up and something like that would do it.
As much as I don't want to go down this road, I think you've probably got a lot of truth in here. It would be unfair of me to discount what you're saying, especially the point about Nacho missing some rolled R's. That's particularly damning.

So what do you intend to do about it?
In post 395, drealmerz7 wrote:it's 1 slot

it gets 1 read

don't play otherwise
I know, it's just a pet peeve of mine. I like Kat and camn, too, I just don't like playing with hydras. It unnecessarily makes the already difficult game of forum Mafia even more difficult.
In post 395, drealmerz7 wrote:first nahdia post I've liked
Explain.

---

Nahdia's is better than . I get more of an idea about where she's coming from.

Very Jekyll and Hyde, this player.

---
In post 414, pirate mollie wrote:if pple are townreading dreamz/nacho they need to speak now other than spyrella.
As much as I hate to admit it, he's right to push on Nacho. No one ever wants Nacho to be scum, but even Nacho sometimes draws a red-colored role.

---

I was starting to like drealmerz until , now I don't know.

A.K.A. camn's and are on point.

I'm back to not liking Nahdia's .

---
In post 484, Nachomamma8 wrote:My initial intention with this day was to ffffflutterrrrrr with a fffffrrrrriend. I haven't fffffound one yet.
Over my head.

---

Staeg with good posting in - .

---
In post 503, Nahdia wrote:
In post 484, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't like the "get these votes off now" as substitutions forrrrr rrrrreal rrrrreactions to votes on him.
I think this is a lame reason to dislike Dunn, all things considered. I don't see Dunn as the kind of player who would actively dismiss "real interactions" as scum so transparently just for the sake of it. Either he's town and he's being lackadaisical, or he's scum and he's trying to curate his tone as such.
In post 504, Nahdia wrote:My point being that the shade thrown on him in 484 is very very shallow and surface level from nacho which... I'm actually not sure how I read that. So I guess pointing it out was kind of needless, but I just had the urge to say it I suppose.
I think Dunn can speak for himself. Nice of you to jump in though.

---
In post 545, SpyreX wrote:Note, once again, I've never said nacho is rock hard town. I've said the reasons are suspect.
What you don't say this game could fill a book.

---
In post 557, camntsuki wrote:
In post 556, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 555, camntsuki wrote:
In post 553, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 551, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 548, SpyreX wrote:Dude zito i dont know how else to push

I am voting cmnsuki cos there is way too much of cupcake and not enough of camn.
Really? Do tell, which do you think have been cupcake and which do you think have been camn, because cupcake has literally been V/La for the greater part of the past week.
if your recourse is to imitate cupcake then we shld lynch you with fire and brimstone cos it will only get worse
The fact that you think you're talking to camn renders the entire basis for you voting for us worthless.

Would you like to explain in proper words why you wanted to lynch us because "cupcake", because that's what you've been spouting for the past few pages yet you've continuously dodged our questions.
Hydras sure are great!

---
In post 571, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Ugh Staeg and RC's avatars look so similar I think I have them jumbled up in my head.
We're both town, so it's cool.

---
In post 580, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Papa Zito

Also, I'd be willing to lynch infinity
Scummy vote; scummy player.

One of Dunn or Nahdia really need to go.

---
In post 605, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:I'm liking feisty Spyrex.
Eh, anything is better than him being comatose. PZ is right.

---
In post 622, Staeg wrote:These 1v1s never pan out tho
Protip: If every townie ignores them they'll go away. Smart guys like us would never fall for some emotional, "1v1 ME!!!" nonsens-
In post 621, Staeg wrote:VOTE: camntsuki
...oh. :/
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:48 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Good lynches: Nahdia, Dunn, drealmerz

I can't go with anyone else today. Everyone else is either town or a much worse lynch than those three.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:51 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Nacho is the wild card though. I really hate to off Nacho over missing his supposed PR though, which is the only justification I'd have for voting him.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:58 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Also, I'm going out of town this weekend. I'll keep tabs on my phone to move my vote around accordingly. I probably won't be back until right up at the deadline.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:01 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 639, Papa Zito wrote:Is the hydra off your list cuz of the 1v1 or is there something else?
No, that's a townread. camn absolutely had the right reactions to drealmerz earlier, before all these hubbub with Spy. I get no scum sense at all from the latest Spy push either. She's rightfully peeved at his lethargy. Spy's retort of, "you didn't REALLY iso me, 1v1 me!" is bush league and unhelpful. It's best to ignore these two until they kiss and make up.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:05 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 641, SpyreX wrote:
In post 258, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:My biggest problem with Nahdia is from what I've seen her townplay she plays p... hmm what's the word? Confident? Blunt? Just more of "matter-of-fact" style. Like "X is doing this" "Y is town" "Z is scum". Here she seems to be waffly queen.
Gee how could i think meta was involved

Im just a poor emotional non speaker though
deep breath

Spy, no where did me, myself or I mention meta anywhere at all in regards to Nahdia. Okay? SAD clearly did. I recognize this. Others may have as well. SAD isn't voting Nahdia, however. I've brought up very clear, very concerning connections between Nahdia and Dunn. I've spoke to Nahdia's play in this game re: how scummy it appears. For that, I'd like acknowledgement, if not agreement.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:13 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Will you retract ?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:20 am

Post by RedCoyote »

You're being unfair and unnecessarily difficult, Spy. I won't let you bait me though, and I certainly won't let you dictate my vote.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:01 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Where are the VCs holy crap
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:03 am

Post by RedCoyote »

drealmerz was a lynch I'd be happy about. I don't really want to move my vote without seeing an updated count though. It's too difficult to count it over several pages on my phone.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:49 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 1031, pirate mollie wrote:@ nahdia

sad is my strongest townread rn. I feel really good about calling him town. rc's real estate has dropped a good bit.
Wow, you go V/LA for a weekend and mollie really sticks it to you, eh?

I don't want to catch up so much right now, but I did see that last VC.

UNVOTE: Nahdia; VOTE: drealmerz

No, I'm not particularly moved by drealmerz' back and forth on Nacho. It's been really slimy, you want to know the truth. I do not like the way he has been scumhunting and I do not think I want him around for the remainder of the game. I intend to expand on this a little bit going forward. For those curious, I have addressed him in my previous posts. I will be reiterating my previous concerns as I read forward.

I need to know if there's been anything incriminating thrown against PZ or Nacho since Thursday evening. I did not get any scummy sense from PZ at all. He has been playing devil's advocate this game, at least with me, which I think is a good thing. I've said before that I think Nacho is a very policy-oriented lynch. I don't think it's really a direction we need to go barring something really damning.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

First off, Dunn, you have officially got my attention. I'm buying into your story at first glance and it totally is starting to make sense why you and Nahdia seemed so weird around each other if what you are saying is correct. I tend to believe it.

Second, what makes you think that both Nacho has sinister intentions and that he deliberately chose you three for his antagonism? It should be noted that my three picks for lynch yesterday were the same as Nacho.

Third, did you aquire another piece of the orb?

Fourth, PZ has significantly moved up my town list with that no lynch from yesterday.

Fifth,
Dunn wrote:I'm almost certain nahdia does not have a fragment.
HUH?

If Nahdia doesn't have a fragment, what was with all the 'true' talk you just referenced in ?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I don't understand. If you don't think Nahdia holds a fragment, why was she dropping the 'true' hints?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Let me put it another way, what makes you think Nahdia isn't scum trying to sniff out for other people with fragments to poach from? Because she didn't vote you?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Why PZ is town: because scum lynchproof and/or 1-shot lynchproof sounds crazy overpowered that not even Fate would torture us with.

I don't see how you can jump to the conclusion that Nacho was targeting you three for the specific reason you outlined. I targetted you three and I did not see this pattern at all.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 1095, Dunnstral wrote:
RedCoyote wrote:Let me put it another way, what makes you think Nahdia isn't scum trying to sniff out for other people with fragments to poach from? Because she didn't vote you?
Huh?
You said that you think scum have knowledge of the orb. Why cannot that person be Nahdia?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I think you're vastly overestimating the recognition of your crumbs.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:27 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Kagami,

I just looked back over what you said to Spy late yesterday. I appreciate those words because you seem really clued in to what I was saying. I'm reluctant to go after Spy off the back of that, but I just wanted to note that I'll give you props for looking over the entire exchange and making good sense of it all.

I'm kind of at an impasse because as of right now I see town in virtually everyone. I need to hear from drealmerz/Nahdia about all this stuff Dunn is talking about. Nacho makes a good point that orb possession/knowledge shouldn't necessarily imbue town, Dunn.

Let me put it another way so that I'm not misunderstood. I had two big reasons for disliking Dunn yesterday. His relationship with Nahdia and his voting (specifically his PZ vote struck me as really bad). If the former is explained by role information, I can cut him some slack.

Dunn, why did you vote PZ over Nacho yesterday?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1651 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:44 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Yes, I'm here. I just don't really know which way to look in this game. The orb stuff has me twisted. Everyone seemingly has these potentially role-confirmed claims at being town and I don't get a good sense of. I've let my activity stagnate this past weekend because I don't really want to try and parse all this stuff. I skimmed over the thread some this weekend and saw a bunch of posts in ALL CAPS and Spy replacing out and I just grimaced and closed the browser window. I was secretly hoping that Fate would've kicked me out before I looked at the thread again.

Perhaps it would be best to get rid of Nacho today. There's something concrete in him likely not following his PR with no repercussions from Fate. So there's sketchiness there that the town could do without. I still don't really like the drealmerz/Nahdia/Dunn triumvirate, but I feel silly pursuing any of them as they hold all the orbs, I guess.

VOTE: Nachomamma8
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:26 am

Post by RedCoyote »

If we're deciding to ignore the orb stuff, then I want Dunn gone yesterday.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1655 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:28 am

Post by RedCoyote »

What's your take, Desp? I'm pretty confident your slot is town. Or did you already post it?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:40 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 1652, drealmerz7 wrote:RC not reading, interesting...
It's also interesting that you're not interested in engaging me.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1658 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:47 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Okay, well, for starters, I liked Desp's response to me much more than yours. Are you content with my Nacho vote? If so, then I'd be curious if there was anything new to add as of late (you can point me to a post, for example, or expand in a new one). If not, then why?

Who are you currently voting? Fate posts less than even I do so I think we need to designate an unoffical vote counter. In fact, I might do that right now just because I'm curious.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1660 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:50 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 1506, drealmerz7 wrote:this is me towntelling all over the fucking place btw

I don't scumflail

I townflail when I'm pissed at stupidity
this post sucks
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1668 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:00 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Unofficial Vote Count

Nachomamma8 (1): RedCoyote
camntsuki (0):
drealmerz7 (4): Nachomamma8, pirate mollie, Papa Zito, Infinity 324
Papa Zito (1): Kagami
Infinity 324 (5): camntsuki, Staeg, Nahdia, drealmerz7, Desperado
Staeg (1): Dunnstral
Desperado (0):

Not Voting:

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1670 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:02 am

Post by RedCoyote »

mollie, you said something about how Dunn could've screwed us over but didn't? What does this mean?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1673 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:03 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 1659, Desperado wrote:
In post 1654, RedCoyote wrote:If we're deciding to ignore the orb stuff, then I want Dunn gone yesterday.
um

No one is deciding to ignore the orb stuff, especially if it means you want Dunn gone.

Please just read starting from the beginning of D2.
I'm not going to vote Infinity for being a lurker, fyi
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1674 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:04 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Also, what's the deadline? Fate, I love you, but you're shitting the bed with modding this one.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1678 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:07 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I really don't want to read all of D2... it's going to take, like, 2 hours because I'm slow and dumb.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1679 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:10 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 1675, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 1673, RedCoyote wrote:I'm not going to vote Infinity for being a lurker, fyi
Infinity has 183 posts. :3
whatever same diff
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1681 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:11 am

Post by RedCoyote »

ugh
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:17 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I will say that I don't think that drealmerz didn't know about the orbs. That's a double negative, but I'm saying that I think he knew about the orbs despite this crazy, raving post claiming otherwise. I don't believe in all these coincidences. That said, what's the scum motivation for completely trying to throw away all the town credit that Dunn/Staeg was heaping onto him? Why blow up about it? Why not just play along?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1685 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:17 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 1683, Desperado wrote:
In post 1679, RedCoyote wrote:whatever same diff
No it's not the same difference. You directed that comment at me but I hadn't even said anything about lurking so...???
[joke][/joke]
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1688 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:21 am

Post by RedCoyote »

PZ (or anyone one the drealmerz wagon), if you can answer (or point me to a post that addresses it), then I'll consider joining the wagon. We'll need to take one of Dunn/drealmerz down eventually, I think, because they're not scum together.

If no one can answer to my satisfaction, then I guess I'll start reading over again and see if I can come to my own conclusion.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1691 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:27 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 1689, drealmerz7 wrote:so, RC, you're really confused about the orb stuff, and can't get your head around, but you're sure I knew about them...

your play just went WAYYYY downhill
I don't believe you when you say everything you did D1 was a coincidence. I just don't know if it makes you town or scum.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

UNVOTE: Nachomamma8; VOTE: drealmerz7
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1806 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Well, I guess I better use my power before I'm lynched.

FYI, I'm hated, so the next vote will lynch me. I crumbed this in my first post instead of claiming it because I was doing my damnedest to not be voted early on.

I wanted to use my power yesterday, but I was really torn about which direction to go. I think mollie's lynch clears things up a bit now as I'm sure there's got to be one scum on the drealmerz wagon yesterday. Given that it's not me, I'm interested in focusing our attention toward either Nacho or Zito.

I'd hold off on doing this, but I suspect I'll be lynched soon. So this is kind of an emergency cord I'm pulling here.

Voodoo Execution: Nachomamma8
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1808 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

mollie's hammer, to be more accurate.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1810 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Now I will be either the hero or the zero. My entire life has been leading up to this moment.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1814 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

if he is town I'm going to mlem mlem
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1826 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I'd have rather played with this player list in a normal game, tbh.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1996 (isolation #54) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:07 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 1993, camntsuki wrote:where is he?
Who dayvigs and then just logs out never to return?
I thought y'all were going to lynch me. I don't know why the hell I keep coming back to this thread still alive. I picked the wrong player, obviously.

VOTE: Papa Zito
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1997 (isolation #55) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:08 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I mean, what else is there to say? I was going to be lynched so I took the initiative to try and take out scum before it happened. My shot didn't work, so now y'all are stuck with figuring out if I knew it wouldn't work or not.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1999 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:24 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I just answered camn's question. Did you have some?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2000 (isolation #57) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:28 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 1737, Staeg wrote:
In post 1684, RedCoyote wrote:That said, what's the scum motivation for completely trying to throw away all the town credit that Dunn/Staeg was heaping onto him? Why blow up about it? Why not just play along?
Jabba-what? What type of towncred was I heaping onto dreal?

I was referring to . Though looking at your posts more broadly, you never explicitly said anything too positive toward him. I retract your name from this comment.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2001 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:29 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Hmmm, the quote tag got deleted from that one.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2041 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:13 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 2040, Papa Zito wrote:Wow stuff happened.
In post 1990, Dunnstral wrote:I want a claim from papa zito.
I'm a Priest, a Turtle Mystic. I held the Talisman of Protection, a holy relic of the "Lord on High". I explained the talisman before. Picture is hand-drawn, looks like a standard Catholic priest: red cap, red sash, black robes, big golden cross. No passives, no actives other than being able to pass the talisman on.

I feel rather lost since I'm not in any of these neighborhoods. I will add, Nacho was the only one who bothered answering my question yesterday asking
why
we were lynching infinity, which to me made him the towniest person on that wagon to me. I also don't understand why you hold a vig shot to Day 3.
To increase the chances of hitting scum?

It sucks that this claim sounds good. I guess I'll roll with it being a fakeclaim that Fate gave the rabbits. Alternatively, I'd probably be game to lynch Nahdia or Staeg. In an alternate universe I shot Nahdia down on D1 before second guessing myself into non-action.

Desp, camn and drealmerz are the three I'd bet the game on for town.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2042 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:16 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Oh, wait, nm. Good luck, town.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2044 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:18 am

Post by RedCoyote »

As you well know, that's never a certainty.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2045 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:29 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 2042, RedCoyote wrote:Oh, wait, nm. Good luck, town.
Ignore this. I miscounted.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2083 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:58 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Oh, yeah, I forgot about Kagami. Kagami can maybe be scum, too.

I think Desp, dreal and camn are the town players I would bank on. Probablyyyyy mollie, too.

Dunn, Kagami, Zito, Staeg and Nahdia. The scum is somewhere in there, I'd bet. Zito is where I'd go first.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2084 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:00 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 2046, Staeg wrote:
In post 2044, RedCoyote wrote:As you well know, that's never a certainty.
You... have played in Fate games before. What?
I've never been scum in one of Fate's games! This game included, of course. :cool:

And it's been, like, 2 years since his last one, eh?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3187 (isolation #65) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

gg all, and thanks for hosting, Fate.

Still confused about the whole PR situation.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”