Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10049 (isolation #401) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10022, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10012, Ankamius wrote:Mathblade, here's the thing.

Each investigative role we have this game is nerfed heavily in some way.
My role is a confirmed killing role,
which is an investigative role
You are claiming to be a bulletproof townie.

Do you see how that doesn't make sense with the rest of the setup?
Killing roles are killing roles.

Investigative roles are ones like cop watcher.

And I am claiming it because it is true numb nuts. If I was scum I would come up with a better claim like I did in Shadowrun Mafia when I was Alien instead of JK.
The only thing different between cops and vigilantes is that vigilantes don't have to claim to give their results and the results can't be doubted in exchange for their target being out of the game.

Vigilantes
are
an
investigative
role
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10050 (isolation #402) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Ankamius »

Plus you're stuck with your bulletproof claim because it was claimed before you replaced in, so your third line means nothing.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10051 (isolation #403) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10026, MathBlade wrote:No matter what I say no matter what I do because scum are demanding Cakez and Gio you won't listen. I suggest PV miraculously the lynch always falls to someone else. It really doesn't matter because no one gives two shits you all want this game to be over instead of lynching scum.
Welcome to my fucking world.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10071 (isolation #404) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10053, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10049, Ankamius wrote:
In post 10022, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10012, Ankamius wrote:Mathblade, here's the thing.

Each investigative role we have this game is nerfed heavily in some way.
My role is a confirmed killing role,
which is an investigative role
You are claiming to be a bulletproof townie.

Do you see how that doesn't make sense with the rest of the setup?
Killing roles are killing roles.

Investigative roles are ones like cop watcher.

And I am claiming it because it is true numb nuts. If I was scum I would come up with a better claim like I did in Shadowrun Mafia when I was Alien instead of JK.
The only thing different between cops and vigilantes is that vigilantes don't have to claim to give their results and the results can't be doubted in exchange for their target being out of the game.

Vigilantes
are
an
investigative
role
Vigs are not investigative. They leave corpses. Investigation is one that gives feedback.
Corpses tend to give information on their former alignment + role, so basically corpses = feedback.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10072 (isolation #405) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10064, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:
In post 10018, Ankamius wrote:How is Giovanni's role heavily nerfed?
1) Even Night only.

2) Weak (yes it is both a pro and a con).

3) Uncertain results unless it targets someone who used their active ability that night.

If anything, Narna's role was more powerful than mine in a vacuum as it's only limitation was the uncertainty of the result. The fact that everyone progressively roleclaimed and made me capable of confirming whether I was messed with or not (and thus confirming alignments thanks to the weak modifier) is not something that should be attributed to the role.

The circumstances made the role powerful.
If what I'm suspecting is true, then everyone's being misled about the power of their role and each role is in fact significantly weaker than it seems.

Trusting what our roles say has yet to net us any scum, but it has netted us a few town.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10073 (isolation #406) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Ankamius »

BigYoshiFan: Do you have anything related to your role outside of the one-shot all-doctor?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10074 (isolation #407) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Besides the non-hammer part.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10089 (isolation #408) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Ankamius »

The logic says that Giovanni's result on you cannot be trusted.
The logic also says that based on how your role and my role interact, you're likely to be scum.

So...
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10152 (isolation #409) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Just going to point out that to anyone in the neighborhood, my actions should not make any sense as scum.

I'm very curious to see if I'm getting designated mislynch today.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10153 (isolation #410) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Ankamius »

If I'm the*
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10156 (isolation #411) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Ankamius »

My role functions exactly the same as it always has.

Mathblade is almost certainly scum. The meltdown last phase looks significantly worse after a SirCakez scum flip.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10157 (isolation #412) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I didn't hammer Cake because I didn't support the lynch. I wanted to lynch either Mathblade or Giovanni.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10159 (isolation #413) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I didn't put a vote on because I haven't been at a computer until now.

VOTE: Mathblade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10160 (isolation #414) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10151, Almost50 wrote:
In post 10148, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 10146, Almost50 wrote: Tell me something: Why did you track Nahdia and not Ank?? I mean, you did suspect him more, right? And he didn't hammer scum, so I would have tried to verify HIM over Nahdia if I were you.. (if I were TOWN!Yo, that is) ;)
Ehhh, I don't know if I agree with this.
They would have a much better chance at confirming Nahdia than incriminating Ank in my opinion, even if they were more suspicious of Ank I think verifying Nahdia would make more sense.
Ok, let me put it this way: There's a killer on the loose, and Math suspects them to be Ankamius. Tracking Ank would have given us conclusive info of whom he shot if he did at all. In other words, we would know for sure today i And did shoot CFJ or not. If he did he's confirmed Scum. If he didn't he's confirmed Town (given the current status of the game and the fact there was only one NK performed and it was most definitely committed by scum).

Nahdia on the other hand was supposed to target someone with a night action to prove they still posses that JK ability, and confirmed themselves.

Now why confirm ONE when you can confirm TWO??

Please note they do share -at least- one PT to organize their action efficiently, and Math -being the brilliant tactician and mastermind of Mafia- would know better than to use their one shot power sub-optimally.
Tracking me is not a good idea because we've already shown that a no-result doesn't mean much of anything.

Granted, I don't think just about any result means much of anything, but that especially would be useless.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10168 (isolation #415) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10164, MathBlade wrote: @Almost50
One ) Most of your posts are pre Maxous death. Based on SorCakez's flip it is likely that people changed alignments during that weird night 5 thing.

Two SirCakez was still an inventor in his flip. He did not seem to gain any misdirection modifiers.

Three I claimed BP pre Maxous flip.

Four Therefore if I am godfather and BP like you are hypothesizing then I would have had god father Pre Maxous flip.

Five If I would have had godfather preMaxojs flip this would make me not Town the entire game as a town Godfather is just Town.

Six If I was scum the entire game why would I point out Maxous was lying there? It makes no sense.

Seven Ergo I am not godfather.

Eight ergo Nahdia JaeReed and I are Town block.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10170 (isolation #416) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Ankamius »

Your entire bit of logic assumes that Maxous was the only scum before his death. We still have very little basis to assume this is true.
It also assumes that if you're scum, you would've known that Maxous would've changed the game state, which is not necessarily true.

I would like to point out that you spent a majority of your time in the game insisting that pushing Maxous to a lynch makes you town,
despite the fact that there is no evidence that he was part of a scumteam that knew about his role.

You have been trying to brute force a confirmed gamestate when there has been very little to no precedence for clears having any impact on the game. This shows you are trying to manipulate the gamestate.
You've spent the entire game trying to brute force your will and shut down anyone who tried to defy you... at least until the last day. When your scumbuddy was being run up and you were losing influence, you threw up your hands and tried to WIFOM.

I would also like to point out a second time that if you are truly a bulletproof, it's most likely that you were put there as a scum BP to weaken my role, which is designed to kill people. This makes far more sense than your bulletproof being designed to have a town role that can counteract my kill, as that has far less of an impact over the role itself.
Giovanni has yet to be confirmed to have his results be accurate, yet the closest we have is that he didn't die when following a third party. The fact that he got an "investigative" result means jack shit.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10171 (isolation #417) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10169, MathBlade wrote:That is not helpful. Please explain how you think I can be Town preMaxous flip, not inherit Godfather, and still be scum with SirCakez.
Stop trying to brute force a confirmed gamestate, it's not going to make you look any less like scum.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10173 (isolation #418) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Ankamius »

I would also like to point out that callforjudgment was very strongly implying two things last night before his death:

1. He was hard town reading me for my play yesterday
2. He was strongly believing that SirCakez was scum since the beginning of the game.

It was also looking pretty likely that he would've ended up pushing Mathblade today, which means that there are at least three people that would've been likely to push that slot (being him, me, and Almost50). I'd be very interested in knowing who you think killed CFJ and why, because having a slot that was gaining as much influence as he has while still having me in his blind spot would've been a very interesting choice of a kill for me.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10174 (isolation #419) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Ankamius »

It was obvious you had a tracker. I figured it out the moment you claimed you got something.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10179 (isolation #420) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Ankamius »

UNVOTE: Mathblade
VOTE: Giovanni il Pellogrino

Just voting everyone in turn to prove this bullshit claim wrong. Consider my vote still on Mathblade.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10180 (isolation #421) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10170, Ankamius wrote:Your entire bit of logic assumes that Maxous was the only scum before his death. We still have very little basis to assume this is true.

No it doesn't. It proves I cannot have changed with SirCakez. It also assumes you are 3P SK
You literally tried to prove that you are not a godfather because that would mean you were godfather since the beginning of the game, which is not proof of anything since this cannot be corroborated by anyone.
In post 10170, Ankamius wrote:It also assumes that if you're scum, you would've known that Maxous would've changed the game state, which is not necessarily true.

If I was scum preMaxous then any buddies I had would have lynched me for cred a long time ago. Furthermore if I had a known liar in a bastard game and was scum I would have ran to my buddies in a hood and said : "Maxous is conf scum let's lynch it" and there is no way the Maxous lynch drags out that long. Ergo I would have to be scum by myself preMaxous flip and do all the killing. Except Creature didn't kill Shiro when if I was Godfather by myself then Shiro would be too much a threat to leave alive. There is literally no way I am scum.
Holy shit, you say that you're operating on logic and I'm operating on WIFOM and then say this?

There's no evidence to show that godfather would not have some type of immunity to a rolecop if it would have immunity to a weak follower. That's an assumption that you simply cannot make.
In post 10170, Ankamius wrote:I would like to point out that you spent a majority of your time in the game insisting that pushing Maxous to a lynch makes you town,
despite the fact that there is no evidence that he was part of a scumteam that knew about his role.

It still does. It demonstrates I was gamesolving instead of apathy lynching. Yes I was wrong on Cakez but I have been trying. If we lynch someone for being wrong I would be the only person left being the least wrong and Town wins.
This doesn't mean town at all. Scum can catch third party just as easily as town can. Scum can put effort into a game. Your sentence about people being wrong means nothing.
In post 10170, Ankamius wrote:You have been trying to brute force a confirmed gamestate when there has been very little to no precedence for clears having any impact on the game. This shows you are trying to manipulate the gamestate.
You've spent the entire game trying to brute force your will and shut down anyone who tried to defy you... at least until the last day. When your scumbuddy was being run up and you were losing influence, you threw up your hands and tried to WIFOM.

I would also like to point out a second time that if you are truly a bulletproof, it's most likely that you were put there as a scum BP to weaken my role, which is designed to kill people. This makes far more sense than your bulletproof being designed to have a town role that can counteract my kill, as that has far less of an impact over the role itself.

This is false. Miller is put in place to stop Narna. If anything I am a town counterpart as there seems to be one fake guilty except you who claimed guilty to everything. Rather convenient.
You know enough about my role to be able to figure out that the miller modifiers is very likely to either be a red herring or to make it so this dichotomy is not easily solved. The fact is, I am
proven
to have the ability to kill. You can look back at the Shiro vs Narna debate that happened, but I thought I made it very damn clear I thought that Narna's check was bullshit even before Shiro claimed what his miller was, which is evidence towards me knowing what version of miller is used in this game before it was public information.

You're also conveniently forgetting that I have two other negative modifiers across my various states, as well as a fourth that only appears in my final state. Thanks for trying to manipulate my role into looking bad for your own ends, though.
In post 10170, Ankamius wrote:Giovanni has yet to be confirmed to have his results be accurate, yet the closest we have is that he didn't die when following a third party. The fact that he got an "investigative" result means jack shit.
If I am third party I am not Town. Ergo Gio visited me and I am Town. I confirm Nahdia and I confirm JaeReed.

The only way I am scum is if Gio is lying or I am godfather which can't be right see above[/quote]

Already proven wrong.

There is no precedent for results to be conclusive.
Giovanni's role and alignment are not fully confirmed, so we cannot hold his results as fact.
You are trying to manipulate the information to appear confirmed town.

Ergo, you are scum by play. Giovanni's result means little to nothing. Your results on Jaereed and Nahdia mean little to nothing. None if it confirms you as town, yet you are acting like it's already been confirmed. This is the type of play I see scum do when they play by these types of methods.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10184 (isolation #422) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Because your play has been a paragon of excellence, right? Get over yourself.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10185 (isolation #423) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Keep ignoring facts that are inconvenient to you and calling everyone's play that you don't agree with bad. I'll keep tunneling on the facts you're ignoring.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10194 (isolation #424) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Wasn't it you that initially suggested that the scum team might have been the ones culted?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10197 (isolation #425) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I also thought of a possibility since the fact that there is a specific person that supposedly brings dead players to wherever the dead people go:

It might be possible that Maxous is still in the game, just not publicly.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10198 (isolation #426) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10195, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10194, Ankamius wrote:Wasn't it you that initially suggested that the scum team might have been the ones culted?
I suggested a lot of things when I was trying to figure out what happened. However that theory becomes much less likely as townies were lynched repeatedly. If a scum team existed and had a culted member I think people would have had major changes in reads and a scum team lynch come up. The most likely scenario is a lone killer.
What?

I'm suggesting that the scumteam itself is the cult.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10205 (isolation #427) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10200, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10197, Ankamius wrote:I also thought of a possibility since the fact that there is a specific person that supposedly brings dead players to wherever the dead people go:

It might be possible that Maxous is still in the game, just not publicly.

Sure....And he's writing all of my posts. /sarcasm

The mod posts who is alive in the Vote Counts. Mod doesn't directly lie. Maxous is dead.
Are you forgetting that this is a bastard game and his role already has some bizarre elements to it?

Him only existing in a PT isn't outside the realm of possibility.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10228 (isolation #428) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:00 am

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: Nahdia
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10241 (isolation #429) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10237, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10230, Nahdia wrote:math i really dont want an ank lynch sorry. i still feel they've been legit even through today.
Ank can be legit as 3P. He can say who he wants and who is against his plan. I still don't think he can vote nonTown. He never has on a single vote count but I will double check later today. I would expect someone genuinely vote hunting to hit scum at least once.

Being "legit" is not an explanation of why they aren't scum.
This is one of the most manipulative things I've ever seen in this game. Holy shit.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10242 (isolation #430) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Ankamius »

We literally haven't gotten a single scum lynch until yesterday, which you were adamantly against as well.

Maxous is
not
a scum lynch.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10245 (isolation #431) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10243, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10242, Ankamius wrote:We literally haven't gotten a single scum lynch until yesterday, which you were adamantly against as well.

Maxous is
not
a scum lynch.
He is a Not town lynch ergo scum.
Why are you assuming that Maxous has scumpartners or has people in the game that wants to keep him alive?

Your claim that he is scum because he is not town assumes this to be true.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10248 (isolation #432) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Ankamius »

Clears have a precedent for being unreliable
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10252 (isolation #433) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Ankamius »

The killer before Maxous flipped and after aren't confirmed to be the same, PV.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10254 (isolation #434) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Ankamius »

They aren't. That's my point.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10259 (isolation #435) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10255, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 10254, Ankamius wrote:They aren't. That's my point.
I mean, by what logic can Narna's results be questioned so as to not be considered "confirmed"?
Because not being able to kill doesn't mean not scum. I even posted a role PM from a past Skullduggery game where a scum member had no ability to kill until conditions were met.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10283 (isolation #436) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Jesus fucking christ.

Don't assume that Godfather is the most standard version. It has already been
proven
that Miller doesn't, so why would we start assuming godfather does?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10285 (isolation #437) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I would not be surprised in the slightest if there was a role that had the exact opposite effect that miller has had this game. My role PM specifically says "Mafia-Aligned" as a result for whatever action is used on me if they would function in a town/mafia sense, so godfather in this case can easily show as innocent to Giovanni's weak role.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10286 (isolation #438) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Ankamius »

The moral of the story is that Giovanni's clears CANNOT BE TRUSTED.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10288 (isolation #439) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Yeah that's what I've been trying to say for what... 5 day phases now?
It's what Andrius was emphasizing since very early in the game as well.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10292 (isolation #440) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: PeregrineV
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10294 (isolation #441) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by Ankamius »

You make a lot of sense as scum with what we know about the setup and how you've been playing. There's not much else to say about it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10297 (isolation #442) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by Ankamius »

My favorite part about this right now is that you discredited me before for not making calls based on information and the setup, and now you're discrediting me for making calls based on information and the setup.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10300 (isolation #443) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by Ankamius »

You never actually addressed why Giovanni's clears should be trusted.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10359 (isolation #444) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Ankamius »

Oh my god.

We've already proven that Miller doesn't use the most standard variant, so we cannot assume that any other modifier used in the game is using the most standard variant either.
You're also assuming that the player you keep insisting is scum had to have been telling the truth, even though it is entirely possible that Maxous wanted to be lynched and covered for Giovanni.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10363 (isolation #445) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Ankamius »

Seriously Mathblade, this tunnel of yours is ridiculous as hell if you're somehow town. I have a hard time believing you'd discount so many obvious things unless you didn't want them to be considered true by everyone else.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10366 (isolation #446) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10362, Nahdia wrote:
In post 10359, Ankamius wrote:Oh my god.

We've already proven that Miller doesn't use the most standard variant, so we cannot assume that any other modifier used in the game is using the most standard variant either.
You're also assuming that the player you keep insisting is scum had to have been telling the truth, even though it is entirely possible that Maxous wanted to be lynched and covered for Giovanni.
we havent proven miller doesn't use the standard variant. narna said they asked skulldug what the result would be if they targeted someone
with shiro's role
and were told they'd get "cannot kill" iirc.

so like, that's actually evidence there was a framer i think? unless you think the mod is lying when people ask 'em questions. which they said they wouldn't do.
Try Shiro's description of their role PM. I specifically made that known information for a reason.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10369 (isolation #447) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 5974, Shiro wrote:
In post 5968, Ankamius wrote:Shiro: Describe how your miller role works ASAP, please.
All checks on me return as if I was scum aligned
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10370 (isolation #448) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Ankamius »

ALL CHECKS
return as mafia-aligned.

ALL
CHECKS
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10378 (isolation #449) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Ankamius »

Sure, the normal version of Weak has the person die if they target someone that isn't town.

But lookie here, the variant says that sometimes weak roles only die if they target someone that
appears
anti-town, which means they would die if targeting millers and not die if targeting godfathers.

Well gee, there's already evidence that variants are used due to Shiro confirming that the version of miller in the game isn't the standard one,
so maybe the version of weak that Giovanni has is the variant and not the standard role.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10383 (isolation #450) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Ankamius »

I refuse to believe you legitimately believe what you're saying.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10386 (isolation #451) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10375, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10370, Ankamius wrote:
ALL CHECKS
return as mafia-aligned.

ALL
CHECKS
Guess what??? A rolecop doesn't return Mafia or scum aligned!! It says just your role!!
What does this have to do with anything I just said?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10388 (isolation #452) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Ankamius »

UNVOTE: Mathblade

I want hammer.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10395 (isolation #453) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: Almost50

I'll keep cutting through the bullshit claim that I can't vote scum, then.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10397 (isolation #454) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10393, Nahdia wrote:you're all arguing things that, with the assortment of facts we have, could potentially be wrong or right, but we can't know. but you're acting like we can know. agree to disagree and move on please.
The problem I have with Mathblade is that they are literally playing like a lot of things are confirmed when they aren't, then taking things that are plausible and saying they are impossible.

When we're talking about somebody that claims to scumhunt solely through information and reading the setup, I refuse to believe this comes from a town mindset in the slightest.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10399 (isolation #455) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10396, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10393, Nahdia wrote:you're all arguing things that, with the assortment of facts we have, could potentially be wrong or right, but we can't know. but you're acting like we can know. agree to disagree and move on please.
I will not agree to scum making up literal bullshit in order to mislynch me.

Maxous was an ascetic. SirCakez was only converted N5 and JaeReed is a VT and Nahdia is a confirmed not killer.

These are facts.
Why are you trusting scum?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10419 (isolation #456) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10404, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10399, Ankamius wrote:
In post 10396, MathBlade wrote:
I will not agree to scum making up literal bullshit in order to mislynch me.

Maxous was an ascetic. SirCakez was only converted N5 and JaeReed is a VT and Nahdia is a confirmed not killer.

These are facts.
Why are you trusting scum?
I am not.

I am saying that there is no way SirCakez would leave Maxous out to dry if he knew Maxous was scum.

Therefore the only possibility is SirCakez and he were of differing alignments D4.
What does that have to do with Maxous being an ascetic or not?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10461 (isolation #457) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Read the neighborhood, BYF.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10464 (isolation #458) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10418, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10395, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Almost50

I'll keep cutting through the bullshit claim that I can't vote scum, then.
That only applies if you wait for a VC after each vote. Sort of like when yoshi "hammered" so far you haven't proven shit.
LOL

Is this a serious post?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10468 (isolation #459) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'd like to point out again how fucking braindead stupid it would be for me to kill callforjudgment last night.

I don't think Mathblade ever explained that away.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10471 (isolation #460) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Ankamius »

So are you assuming that SirCakez was lone-scum?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10475 (isolation #461) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10470, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6739, Ankamius wrote:If ever, at any time, I end up flipping, Narna and Nahdia are confscum.

I don't expect that will happen unless a hammer gets stolen out from under me, in which case that person should be flipped third after those two.
Furthermore what happened to this. Narna is conf town
Because Narna's result makes no fucking sense. We established that forever ago and the fact that Narna flipped town still doesn't change the fact that it makes no fucking sense.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10476 (isolation #462) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10474, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10471, Ankamius wrote:So are you assuming that SirCakez was lone-scum?
No I am not.

I am saying PV and SirCakez got new alignments N5 and you are an SK.
So your assertion that I can't vote scum was fluff?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10478 (isolation #463) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Ankamius »

PeregrineV is still super town, by the way.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10481 (isolation #464) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10443, MathBlade wrote:Then we finally lynch Maxous and then SirCakez + X others turn into a faction of Not town but can't kill and Ank keeps killing.
By the way, does anybody else see what is wrong with this?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10489 (isolation #465) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Are you serious, Mathblade?

1 Third party with the only nightkill in the game
1 Third party that cults two people when they die
18 town

Really?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10490 (isolation #466) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: BigYoshiFan
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10492 (isolation #467) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Ankamius »

You still haven't explained why I killed callforjudgment either.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10504 (isolation #468) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Ankamius »

You see absolutely no problem with the fact that I willingly claimed Chara without any provocation in the neighborhood, combined with the fact that I also claimed that my role revolves around kills at the same time?

You see absolutely no problem with the fact that the setup is completely and utterly broken beyond belief if I get lynched day one? Especially since the very first thing I did when the game began was claim modifiers that tend to be policy lynched before LyLo (aka Hated)?

You see absolutely no problem with the fact that I forcefully put my own skin on the line for Shiro when she had a guilty result claimed on her?

You see absolutely no problem with the fact that I was outwardly scumreading Maxous for around 2 day phases, then started arguing against his lynch only after he was confirmed to not be able to win with town?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10506 (isolation #469) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Confirmed not to have made the kill last night unless it's a ninja kill.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10508 (isolation #470) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10502, MathBlade wrote:Insists on treating Ank as above scrutiny because "miller" when there is already one miller flipped
When did this happen?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10531 (isolation #471) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10507, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10504, Ankamius wrote:You see absolutely no problem with the fact that I willingly claimed Chara without any provocation in the neighborhood, combined with the fact that I also claimed that my role revolves around kills at the same time?

You see absolutely no problem with the fact that the setup is completely and utterly broken beyond belief if I get lynched day one? Especially since the very first thing I did when the game began was claim modifiers that tend to be policy lynched before LyLo (aka Hated)?

You see absolutely no problem with the fact that I forcefully put my own skin on the line for Shiro when she had a guilty result claimed on her?

You see absolutely no problem with the fact that I was outwardly scumreading Maxous for around 2 day phases, then started arguing against his lynch only after he was confirmed to not be able to win with town?
You see no problem with how I substantiated infinite bulletproof when under no pressure to do so?
Answer to your question you're a liar.

You see no problem with just assuming I am scum when everyone has a decoy?
Answer to your question you are a liar but you would be a 1 shot lynchproof liar. Or it turns into a mafia game without kills. That is a thing and they have to race to find Maxous.

You see no problem with how I stuck my head out for Narna after the Shiro town flip?
You have to play both sides.

Because you needed what ever happened afterward to befriend you.
1. The entire point is that I claimed a role
that looks like a serial killer
on day
five
. There's no way in hell I would be able to expect to reach the endgame without eventually hitting a brick wall with that out in the open, especially since I would have to be fully aware by that time that it's unlikely there is another kill in play at that point in time. Skullduggery is a competent enough mod to be able to give me a claim that would fit into the setup with how much of a mindfuck the whole thing is, at least one that doesn't practically flash a glowing neon sign saying that I'm an SK.

2. Having a lone third party without a kill against 21 town is disgustingly broken. The nightless setup has 33% of the setup as scum (8:4), and even then it's considered town-sided. With a game that has far more people and a scumteam of significantly more people than 4, it would almost certainly have to be a cult taking up around 40% of the set-up for them to have any chance of winning in the worst case scenario. However, if Maxous gets lynched day 1 with me still alive, we'd end up with some shit like (12:8:1) going into night one, which is probably the most swingy setup I've ever seen in my life. You're assuming again that Skullduggery is an incompetent mod when you suggest this.

3. Was that before or after Maxous flipped? Solely by your assertion that it was very likely scum only appeared after Maxous flipped, then you would've still been town if it was before. Even if it was after, you still have a decent amount of influence over the town and a team to help back you up. On the other hand, I would be a lone SK with virtually no influence over the game up to that point sticking my neck out for somebody else. Far more dangerous.

4. How does that work, exactly?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10532 (isolation #472) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Ankamius »

UNVOTE: BigYoshiFan

I think I've made my point about the votes.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10540 (isolation #473) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Spoiler:
In post 10310, Skullduggery wrote:
Day 8, Vote Count #6

Current Vote Count:

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(3)
MathBlade -- Almost50, JaeReed, BigYoshiFan
(1)
PeregrineV -- Ankamius
(0)
Nahdia
(1)
Ankamius -- MathBlade
(0)
BigYoshiFan
(1)
Almost50 -- Nahdia
(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino, PeregrineV

With 8 votes available, it takes 5 votes to hammer.

BigYoshiFan is V/LA until 1/12.
Giovanni il Pellegrino is V/LA until 1/12.

Day 8 Will End on Saturday, January 21st, at 9 p.m. Eastern Time
Countdown: (expired on 2017-01-21 21:00:00)

In post 10488, Skullduggery wrote:
Day 8, Vote Count #7

Current Vote Count:

(2)
Giovanni il Pellegrino -- Nahdia, PeregrineV
(3)
MathBlade -- Almost50, JaeReed, BigYoshiFan
(0)
PeregrineV
(0)
Nahdia
(1)
Ankamius -- MathBlade
(0)
BigYoshiFan
(1)
Almost50 -- Ankamius
(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino

BigYoshiFan is V/LA until 1/12.

Are you going to keep tunneling this or are we done?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10546 (isolation #474) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10537, MathBlade wrote:Look I didn't hammer Maxous because I suspect he is evil..Evil people if you exist please don't harm me. <<That is how it happens.
This makes absolutely zero sense unless I knew beforehand that Maxous would cult people beforehand, because otherwise my info into the gamestate would be that I'm a lone scum that wins by myself without any evidence that there is another scum group out there at all since the only kills that have appeared all game up to day 5 is my own.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10548 (isolation #475) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10542, MathBlade wrote:You're still scum you need to hammer scum. You haven't and until you do I don't believe you.
Not like you believing me or not means anything since you're scum that has decided that trying to mislynch me is their only chance.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10557 (isolation #476) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Lol.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10560 (isolation #477) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10556, MathBlade wrote:Ank refused to hammer Maxous calling it a trap.
Ank refused to hammer Cakez for let me look up Why again.

Now Ank wants to hammer me. Notice a pattern?
In post 10165, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10156, Ankamius wrote:My role functions exactly the same as it always has.

Mathblade is almost certainly scum. The meltdown last phase looks significantly worse after a SirCakez scum flip.
And you never voted Scum yet. Pre Or Post Maxous you have never voted scum or any kind. I don't like you.

I genuinely read SirCakez as town. Misreads happen. What matters is adjusting and fixing it.
I can't even take that assertion seriously after looking back on this.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10562 (isolation #478) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10561, MathBlade wrote:I mean flavor matches with roles not alignment.

Chara being a homicidal maniac is not likely town.
really
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10564 (isolation #479) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10558, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10157, Ankamius wrote:I didn't hammer Cake because I didn't support the lynch. I wanted to lynch either Mathblade or Giovanni.
Bullshit.
Yeah, it's bullshit because that's exactly what I was pushing for a lot of day 7.

Excellent logic.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10565 (isolation #480) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Ankamius »

You're ignoring factual evidence by substituting assumptions and stretching them to fit a truth that doesn't make any sense.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10568 (isolation #481) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Ankamius »

That's funny, a lot of what I'm thinking about the game state that you're calling bullshit is partly due to me knowing that I am town.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10570 (isolation #482) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I really shouldn't even have to prove that I'm actually town, since your version of how the setup is designed is self-defeating in its own right.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10576 (isolation #483) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10569, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10564, Ankamius wrote:
In post 10558, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10157, Ankamius wrote:I didn't hammer Cake because I didn't support the lynch. I wanted to lynch either Mathblade or Giovanni.
Bullshit.
Yeah, it's bullshit because that's exactly what I was pushing for a lot of day 7.

Excellent logic.
I said your reason for not being on the wagon is bullshit. It was inevitable why not pick up power on the way out?
I'm sure me suddenly not wanting to play based on my role instead of my reads has something to do with what I did on that day. Maybe it has something to do with me starting to figure out the setup and getting more concrete reads from it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10579 (isolation #484) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10575, MathBlade wrote:Ank would shoot so Zakk didn't get Ank's flavor which is not a scum question so he would get it intact and probably why Zakk was strongmanned N1
...what?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10590 (isolation #485) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10580, MathBlade wrote:You would strongman kill Zakk N1 as flavor cop isn't a check that would return scum aligned Zakk would get your flavor and realize you were scum. Explains why Nahdia's JK would fail N1.
...Are you suggesting that I strongman killed Zakk... because he was a flavor cop? On night one?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10594 (isolation #486) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Go ahead and explain how I knew he was a flavor cop then.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10599 (isolation #487) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Do you seriously think I look for crumbs?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10601 (isolation #488) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Ankamius »

That's not how I play scum. At all.

Go ahead and look for yourself if you care enough. A lot of my scum games are in my wiki.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10604 (isolation #489) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Here, I'll even help you.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=63034
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=61253

These are the latest two scum games I have on the site. The one you initially looked at is from 2011, a grand total of five months after I joined the site.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10610 (isolation #490) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: Jaereed
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10611 (isolation #491) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10608, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10604, Ankamius wrote:Here, I'll even help you.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=63034
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=61253

These are the latest two scum games I have on the site. The one you initially looked at is from 2011, a grand total of five months after I joined the site.
So why should I look at games where you said you don't when there is a game where you do what you said you don't do?
Do I really need to explain the difference between a game when I was new to mafia and a game when I had 4 years worth of experience under my belt?

Take a wild guess which is more likely to be an accurate representation of how I actually play the game.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10612 (isolation #492) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'd also like to point out that in the game you linked, I was specifically hunting for the watcher when the watcher's identity was obvious to most of the playerlist and accidentally hit the cop instead.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10613 (isolation #493) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Another point. There's a big difference between a large theme with known bastard elements and a 9p where I already know exactly what the setup is.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10616 (isolation #494) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I have to wait until you're at L-1 first.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10617 (isolation #495) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Ankamius »

UNVOTE: JaeReed
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10624 (isolation #496) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Ankamius »

Thanks, its a different fan art of the same character.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10641 (isolation #497) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm not interested in the back and forths anymore. They long since stopped being productive.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10655 (isolation #498) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Ankamius »

If you're somehow actually town, you might legitimately have thrown the entire game by self-hammering.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10656 (isolation #499) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Either way, I don't regret the lynch regardless of what you actually flip. A lot of what you've been saying today is completely insane.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10660 (isolation #500) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Ankamius »

You suggested a disgustingly broken setup as justification for your death tunnel based on basically playstyle differences and manipulated whatever info you could to try to cast that shadow. That's a level of insanity I haven't seen since unbalanced mafia 2, and the person that did it there was scum.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10661 (isolation #501) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Ankamius »

When you find out that I'm town, I hope you learn just how badly you fucked up the game by directly impeding me from getting a kill off before it was too late.

You caused far more damage to the gamestate than you helped just from that alone.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10663 (isolation #502) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Ankamius »

How many scum were in that game?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10665 (isolation #503) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Ankamius »

The setup you're suggesting is too swingy and disgustingly town sided. One misstep by scum and town essentially have a guaranteed win that they might have to wade through months of playing for. I have a very hard time believing that any reviewer would tolerate that type of design to fly.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10667 (isolation #504) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Ankamius »

And you're comparing a game where there are multiple night kills and an SK happened to win to a suggested setup where the SK is the only kill and one other slot creates a scumteam that can't reasonably be balanced around the gamestate having a kill and could potentially lose that kill immediately afterwards.

That setup is fucking broken and nonsensical.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10670 (isolation #505) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Ankamius »

You're suggesting a 9:3:1 (something like that?) occurred, in which it could instantly turn into a 9:3 if I get lynched. Keep in mind that the 8:4 nightless setup is still considered town-sided, so a 9:3 with a team that literally just started existing after already leaving a paper trail of their thoughts (aka another disadvantage) has to be considered in the game's balance. That's a huge slap to the face to the scum.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10671 (isolation #506) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Are you being dense? I'm arguing that the setup you're suggesting is far more likely to be very town-sided than any other scenario. I can't see a case where scum would benefit from this system solely because not having a kill in a setup like that is a crippling disadvantage when there's the possibility of the SK dying too early in the game.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10673 (isolation #507) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Ankamius »

You're literally trying to force a setup to work with your death tunnel and it's completely insane.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10674 (isolation #508) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by Ankamius »

You've been arguing all game since you replaced in that clears are possible. That makes the setup even more broken if people can be cleared without scum being able to kill any clears.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10676 (isolation #509) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Ankamius »

A scum BP designed to neuter a killing role makes a whole lot of sense when you consider how weak just about every town role in this game has been.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10677 (isolation #510) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by Ankamius »

You got lynched ultimately because you were playing like you were only interested in your own survival. Your blind death tunnel on me being scum is only the latest example of that.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10680 (isolation #511) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I like how you're so willing to use your own meta to defend yourself, then you can't even meta me correctly to see how I play.

Genius.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10706 (isolation #512) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm not surprised by the Nahdia kill. They were likely town.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10707 (isolation #513) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Okay, here's what I'm thinking after doing some initial work and then not following up on the shit I was going to do before day started.

JaeReed is strongly town by play.
The two of us are divided on Almost50.
I still stand by my PeregrineV townread, but I'll look at him again Day 7 just in case.

That leaves BigYoshiFan and Giovanni il Pelligrino.

I'm favoring a Giovanni lynch right now solely because of that follow, but I'll wait until I look into stuff to say for sure.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10708 (isolation #514) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Ankamius »

ftr my read on Almost50 was scum and Jae's was town.

I'm not fully discounting JaeReed as scum depending on if he has a partner that might make sense for him to play like he did, but I'm not seeing it right now. I see BigYoshiFan as a more likely mole if there is one.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10709 (isolation #515) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Ankamius »

PeregrineV: I'm very interested in hearing your current thoughts about the gamestate.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10710 (isolation #516) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Ankamius »

Please tell me that it's a coincidence that we haven't had any posts in the past 2/3 day.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10712 (isolation #517) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Ankamius »

Real life day.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10715 (isolation #518) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10713, Almost50 wrote:Ank, are you drunk posting? The thread was locked for the night phase and has only been reopened for 23 hours.
2/3

Not 2-3.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10723 (isolation #519) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Ankamius »

V/LA until Friday. Dealing with stuff.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10728 (isolation #520) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Ankamius »

PeregrineV, what are your thoughts on the rest of the game?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10730 (isolation #521) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10729, PeregrineV wrote:Your claim of hated seems to me to be a shortcut for scum to secure an easy win if they keep you as a scumread until this point in the game. Is anyone scumreading you?
This is actually a very interesting point. I don't think anybody is scumreading me right now. Do you have any guesses why?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10731 (isolation #522) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Also, I would strongly recommend looking through the vote counts on the day SirCakez was lynched. There's some interesting information there.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10739 (isolation #523) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Almost50: What state do you think I am at right now?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10740 (isolation #524) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Alternatively and potentially more relevant, what do you think the relevance of only a single kill last night is?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10743 (isolation #525) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10742, Almost50 wrote:
In post 10740, Ankamius wrote:Alternatively and potentially more relevant, what do you think the relevance of only a single kill last night is?
Again, assuming you didn't shoot, but only because you were not sure whom to shoot.

Like, how am I supposed to know if it's any different when I don't even know what states your role goes through and in what order?
Are you assuming I'm town here? It wouldn't make any sense to not shoot as scum.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10751 (isolation #526) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10749, BigYoshiFan wrote:Was your vig phase not 1-shot? Dunno why I assumed it was.
sigh
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10758 (isolation #527) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Ankamius »

This entire page is giving me a huge chill in my spine.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10765 (isolation #528) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Ankamius »

Jae, the fact that Almost50 tried to end the day and then BigYoshiFan instantly followed up is giving me a lot of doubt as to whether Giovanni is actually going to flip scum or not.

That doesn't look town at all.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10766 (isolation #529) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Ankamius »

The faction could easily just have been renamed.
Everyone in the faction could have known they had the potential to be culted since the beginning of the game.

That's only two possibilities I came up with in about 5 seconds. We argued this for ages, so why are you assuming that it's that simple?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10768 (isolation #530) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Ankamius »

Yes, I refused to vote Maxous only after it was a complete lock that he was going to be lynched.

Yeah, that's fantastic play for someone who has to have been able to figure out that they'd have their alignment changed the moment that player is lynched and turn into scum.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10795 (isolation #531) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Ankamius »

JaeReed, BigYoshiFan, and I are in the neighborhood. You, Almost50, and Giovanni il Pellegrino do not have access.

I'm with JaeReed in suspecting that BigYoshiFan is likely the mole. I've been suspicious that there has been one since I revealed during the night what I expected was going to happen from how I saw the gamestate and there was a pretty significant push away from that today.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10796 (isolation #532) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Ankamius »

I might have been incorrect in assuming I'd be the designated mislynch and Giovanni might have been the designated mislynch instead. If that's true, then a lot of what Almost50 and BigYoshiFan did today makes more sense.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10797 (isolation #533) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Ankamius »

I think it's time to look through Day 6 again.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10798 (isolation #534) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Ankamius »

Day 7*
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10799 (isolation #535) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Ankamius »

One last thing:

PeregrineV, are you scum?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10802 (isolation #536) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Ankamius »

Your play today doesn't look like you're legitimately trying to solve the game, even leading up towards your vote and eventual unvote of Giovanni.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10804 (isolation #537) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Ankamius »

And?

Your play didn't look like you wanted to lynch scum, it looked like you wanted to lynch Giovanni.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10806 (isolation #538) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm thinking as such at the moment, yes.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10808 (isolation #539) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10795, Ankamius wrote:JaeReed, BigYoshiFan, and I are in the neighborhood. You, Almost50, and Giovanni il Pellegrino do not have access.

I'm with JaeReed in suspecting that BigYoshiFan is likely the mole. I've been suspicious that there has been one since I revealed during the night what I expected was going to happen from how I saw the gamestate and there was a pretty significant push away from that today.
In post 10796, Ankamius wrote:I might have been incorrect in assuming I'd be the designated mislynch and Giovanni might have been the designated mislynch instead. If that's true, then a lot of what Almost50 and BigYoshiFan did today makes more sense.
In post 10799, Ankamius wrote:One last thing:

PeregrineV, are you scum?
In post 10802, Ankamius wrote:Your play today doesn't look like you're legitimately trying to solve the game, even leading up towards your vote and eventual unvote of Giovanni.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10810 (isolation #540) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Ankamius »

What makes you so sure that Maxous chose roles based on power?

Hell, what makes you so sure that Maxous was able to pick?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10817 (isolation #541) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I don't have a shot, Almost.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10859 (isolation #542) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:10 am

Post by Ankamius »

Dmn, its been that long since I posted?

VOTE: BigYoshiFan

Still prefer this.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10860 (isolation #543) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:13 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10857, JaeReed wrote:I shouldn't have tried to make Math scum because I didn't agree with them and wanted the noise gone tbh. I kept trying to find mechanical ways the clear wasn't a clear despite their play still being town!Math because I didn't agree and it has likely cost town the game.

Sorry guys.
There have been quite a few things this game that town in general has fucked up this game. I'm honestly shocked we made it to day nine with how dysfunctional we all were.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10876 (isolation #544) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Wait. Hold up.

In what universe does PeregrineV die here?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10878 (isolation #545) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Ankamius »

Here's every vote count from Maxous' lynch on. I stopped caring about fixing the minor issues after a while.

Spoiler:
In post 7733, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 5, Final Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino[/color]
(8)
Maxous
--
Nahdia
Accountant
Creeps20
Not Chara
Narna
, Almost50,
BigYoshiFan
Mathblade

[color= ]
(0)
Mathblade

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
Accountant

(1)
Not Chara
--
PeregrineV

(0)
Ankamius
(0)
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Narna

(0)
Almost50
(0)
Pine
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
SirCakez
, Giovanni il Pellegrino,
Maxous
, Ankamius, Pine

With 14 votes available, it took 8 votes to hammer.[/color]

[]KYdDUXyFocY[/]
In post 7741, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 6 Begins Now

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(0)
Mathblade

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
Accountant

(0)
Not Chara

(0)
Ankamius
(0)
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Narna

(0)
Almost50
(0)
Pine
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
SirCakez
Mathblade
PeregrineV
Nahdia
Accountant
Not Chara
, Ankamius,
BigYoshiFan
Narna
, Almost50, Pine,
Creeps20

With 13 votes available, it takes 7 votes to hammer.

Day 6 Will End on Monday, December 26th, at 9 p.m. Eastern Time
Countdown: (expired on 2016-12-26 21:00:00)
[/color]

[]OUBq3PIOJ8k[/]
In post 7754, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 6, Vote Count #2

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(0)
Mathblade

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
Accountant

(1)
Not Chara
--
Narna

(0)
Ankamius
(0)
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Narna

(0)
Almost50
(0)
Pine
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
SirCakez
Mathblade
PeregrineV
Nahdia
Accountant
Not Chara
, Ankamius,
BigYoshiFan
, Almost50, Pine,
Creeps20

[/color]

[]c1mj49zhhDk[/]
In post 7869, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 6, Vote Count #3

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(0)
Mathblade

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
Accountant

(2)
Not Chara
--
Narna
Mathblade

(0)
Ankamius
(1)
BigYoshiFan
--
Nahdia

(0)
Narna

(0)
Almost50
(0)
Pine
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
SirCakez
PeregrineV
Not Chara
, Ankamius,
BigYoshiFan
, Almost50, Pine,
Creeps20
Accountant

[/color]

[]9vlfN-wtVkY[/]
In post 7987, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 6, Vote Count #4

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(2)
Mathblade
--
Creeps20
BigYoshiFan

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
Accountant

(1)
Not Chara
--
Narna

(0)
Ankamius
(3)
BigYoshiFan
--
Nahdia
Mathblade
Not Chara

(0)
Narna

(0)
Almost50
(0)
Pine
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
SirCakez
PeregrineV
, Ankamius, Almost50, Pine,
Accountant

[/color]

[]sABpduOfv_k[/]
In post 8066, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 6, Vote Count #5

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(2)
Mathblade
--
Creeps20
BigYoshiFan

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
Accountant

(2)
Not Chara
--
Narna
Mathblade

(0)
Ankamius
(2)
BigYoshiFan
--
Nahdia
Not Chara

(0)
Narna

(2)
Almost50 --
Accountant
, Almost50
(0)
Pine
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
SirCakez
PeregrineV
, Ankamius, Pine

[/color]

[]pbOz-QrVLWk[/]
In post 8086, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 6, Vote Count #6

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(1)
Mathblade
--
BigYoshiFan

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
Accountant

(2)
Not Chara
--
Narna
Mathblade

(0)
Ankamius
(3)
BigYoshiFan
--
Nahdia
Not Chara
Creeps20

(0)
Narna

(2)
Almost50 --
Accountant
, Almost50
(0)
Pine
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
SirCakez
PeregrineV
, Ankamius, Pine

[/color]

[]UUuU1qdAFBM[/]
In post 8155, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 6, Vote Count #7

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(0)
Mathblade

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
Accountant

(1)
Not Chara
--
Narna

(0)
Ankamius
(3)
BigYoshiFan
--
Nahdia
Not Chara
Creeps20

(0)
Narna

(5)
Almost50 --
Accountant
, Almost50,
BigYoshiFan
Mathblade
SirCakez

(0)
Pine
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino,
PeregrineV
, Ankamius, Pine

[/color]

[]tZVsgPomvWo[/]
In post 8226, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 6, Vote Count #8

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(1)
Mathblade
--
BigYoshiFan

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(1)
Accountant
-- Almost50
(0)
Not Chara

(0)
Ankamius
(3)
BigYoshiFan
--
Nahdia
Not Chara
Creeps20

(0)
Narna

(3)
Almost50 --
Accountant
Mathblade
SirCakez

(0)
Pine
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino,
PeregrineV
, Ankamius, Pine,
Narna

[/color]

[]P07YLA3Wzqc[/]
In post 8261, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 6, Vote Count #9

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(1)
Mathblade
--
BigYoshiFan

(1)
PeregrineV
--
Not Chara

(0)
Nahdia

(1)
Accountant
-- Almost50
(0)
Not Chara

(0)
Ankamius
(2)
BigYoshiFan
--
Nahdia
Creeps20

(0)
Narna

(3)
Almost50 --
Accountant
Mathblade
SirCakez

(0)
Pine
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino,
PeregrineV
, Ankamius, Pine,
Narna

[/color]

[]nL4Prn9hiEY[/]
In post 8327, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 6, Vote Count #10

Current Vote Count:

(1)
SirCakez
--
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(0)
Mathblade

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(1)
Accountant
-- Almost50
(0)
Not Chara

(0)
Ankamius
(4)
BigYoshiFan
--
Nahdia
Creeps20
Not Chara
, Giovanni il Pellegrino
(0)
Narna

(3)
Almost50 --
Accountant
Mathblade
SirCakez

(0)
Pine
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
PeregrineV
, Ankamius, Pine,
Narna

Mathblade
is V/LA until 12/18.

[/color]

[]Rd_hZWT8X0o[/]
In post 8354, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 6, Vote Count #11

Current Vote Count:

(1)
SirCakez
--
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(0)
Mathblade

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(1)
Accountant
-- Almost50
(0)
Not Chara

(0)
Ankamius
(5)
BigYoshiFan
--
Nahdia
Creeps20
Not Chara
Mathblade

(0)
Narna

(2)
Almost50 --
Accountant
SirCakez

(0)
Pine
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
PeregrineV
, Ankamius, Pine,
Narna

[/color]

[]d9ob5JP5Ecw[/]
In post 8395, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 6, Vote Count #12

Current Vote Count:

(1)
SirCakez
--
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(0)
Mathblade

(1)
PeregrineV
--
Narna

(0)
Nahdia

(1)
Accountant
-- Almost50
(0)
Not Chara

(0)
Ankamius
(5)
BigYoshiFan
--
Nahdia
Creeps20
Not Chara
Mathblade

(0)
Narna

(2)
Almost50 --
Accountant
SirCakez

(0)
Pine
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
PeregrineV
, Ankamius, Pine

[/color]

[]iFsou_aLEeM[/]
In post 8416, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 6, Vote Count #13

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(1)
Mathblade
--
BigYoshiFan

(1)
PeregrineV
--
Narna

(0)
Nahdia

(1)
Accountant
-- Almost50
(0)
Not Chara

(0)
Ankamius
(5)
BigYoshiFan
--
Creeps20
Not Chara
Mathblade
Accountant

(0)
Narna

(2)
Almost50 --
SirCakez
Nahdia

(0)
Pine
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
PeregrineV
, Ankamius, Pine

[/color]

[]6LJexlwZb4w[/]
In post 8481, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 6, Vote Count #14

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(1)
Mathblade
--
BigYoshiFan

(1)
PeregrineV
--
Narna

(0)
Nahdia

(1)
Accountant
-- Almost50
(0)
Not Chara

(0)
Ankamius
(5)
BigYoshiFan
--
Creeps20
Not Chara
Mathblade
Accountant

(0)
Narna

(2)
Almost50 --
SirCakez
Nahdia

(0)
Pine
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
PeregrineV
, Ankamius, Pine

[/color]

[]q52Rb1VEiUI[/]
In post 8555, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 6, Vote Count #15

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(1)
Mathblade
--
BigYoshiFan

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(1)
Accountant
-- Almost50
(0)
Not Chara

(0)
Ankamius
(5)
BigYoshiFan
--
Creeps20
Not Chara
Accountant
Mathblade

(0)
Narna

(3)
Almost50 --
SirCakez
Nahdia
Narna

(0)
JaeReed
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
PeregrineV
, Ankamius, JaeReed

[/color]

[]e6XjhzJxXxM[/]
In post 8683, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 6, Vote Count #16

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(1)
Mathblade
--
BigYoshiFan

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(1)
Accountant
-- Almost50
(0)
Not Chara

(0)
Ankamius
(5)
BigYoshiFan
--
Creeps20
Not Chara
Accountant
Mathblade

(0)
Narna

(3)
Almost50 --
SirCakez
Nahdia
Narna

(0)
JaeReed
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
PeregrineV
, Ankamius, JaeReed

[/color]

[]PpDvm1X6zG0[/]
In post 8931, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 6, Vote Count #17

Current Vote Count:

(1)
SirCakez
--
Not Chara

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(1)
Mathblade
--
BigYoshiFan

(1)
PeregrineV
--
Nahdia

(1)
Nahdia
-- Almost50
(0)
Accountant

(0)
Not Chara

(0)
Ankamius
(2)
BigYoshiFan
--
Creeps20
Accountant

(0)
Narna

(2)
Almost50 --
SirCakez
Narna

(0)
JaeReed
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
PeregrineV
, Ankamius, JaeReed, Giovanni il Pellegrino,
Mathblade

[/color]

[]mrUwFzOAF0Y[/]
In post 8957, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 6, Vote Count #18

Current Vote Count:

(1)
SirCakez
--
Not Chara

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(1)
Mathblade
--
BigYoshiFan

(1)
PeregrineV
--
Nahdia

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
Accountant

(0)
Not Chara

(0)
Ankamius
(2)
BigYoshiFan
--
Creeps20
Accountant

(0)
Narna

(1)
Almost50 --
Narna

(0)
JaeReed
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
PeregrineV
, Ankamius, JaeReed, Giovanni il Pellegrino,
Mathblade
, Almost50,
SirCakez

Creeps20
is V/LA until 1/2.

[/color]

[]Os7eR7vNj4g[/]
In post 9025, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 6, Vote Count #19

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(1)
Mathblade
--
BigYoshiFan

(3)
PeregrineV
--
Nahdia
Not Chara
Mathblade

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
Accountant

(0)
Not Chara

(0)
Ankamius
(2)
BigYoshiFan
--
Creeps20
Accountant

(0)
Narna

(1)
Almost50 --
Narna

(0)
JaeReed
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
PeregrineV
, Ankamius, Giovanni il Pellegrino, Almost50,
SirCakez
, JaeReed

Creeps20
is V/LA until 1/2.

[/color]

[]gV0nKTcxKtw[/]
In post 9150, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 6, Vote Count #20

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(2)
Mathblade
--
BigYoshiFan
, JaeReed
(3)
PeregrineV
--
Nahdia
Not Chara
Mathblade

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
Accountant

(0)
Not Chara

(0)
Ankamius
(2)
BigYoshiFan
--
Creeps20
Accountant

(0)
Narna

(1)
Almost50 --
Narna

(0)
JaeReed
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
PeregrineV
, Ankamius, Giovanni il Pellegrino, Almost50,
SirCakez

Creeps20
is V/LA until 1/2.

[/color]

[]06_9z2thikw[/]
In post 9266, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 6, Vote Count #21

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(1)
Mathblade
--
BigYoshiFan

(3)
PeregrineV
--
Nahdia
Not Chara
Mathblade

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
Accountant

(0)
Not Chara

(0)
Ankamius
(2)
BigYoshiFan
--
Creeps20
Accountant

(0)
Narna

(1)
Almost50 --
Narna

(0)
JaeReed
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
PeregrineV
, Giovanni il Pellegrino, Almost50,
SirCakez
, Ankamius, JaeReed

Creeps20
is V/LA until 1/2.

[/color]

[]IQBqSt15Vi0[/]
In post 9308, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 6, Vote Count #22

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(0)
Mathblade

(3)
PeregrineV
--
Nahdia
Not Chara
Mathblade

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
Accountant

(0)
Not Chara

(0)
Ankamius
(2)
BigYoshiFan
--
Creeps20
Accountant

(0)
Narna

(1)
Almost50 --
Narna

(0)
JaeReed
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
PeregrineV
SirCakez
, Ankamius, JaeReed,
BigYoshiFan

Creeps20
is V/LA until 1/2.

[/color]

[]ANhVxV12x7s[/]
In post 9350, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 6, Vote Count #23

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(0)
Mathblade

(3)
PeregrineV
--
Nahdia
Not Chara
Mathblade

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
Accountant

(0)
Not Chara

(0)
Ankamius
(2)
BigYoshiFan
--
Creeps20
Accountant

(0)
Narna

(1)
Almost50 --
Narna

(0)
JaeReed
(1)
Creeps20
--
BigYoshiFan

Not Voting:
PeregrineV
SirCakez
, Ankamius, JaeReed

Creeps20
is V/LA until 1/2.

[/color]

[]DurGJTiMJD8[/]
In post 9369, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 6, Vote Count #24

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(0)
Mathblade

(3)
PeregrineV
--
Nahdia
Not Chara
Mathblade

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
callforjudgement

(0)
Not Chara

(0)
Ankamius
(2)
BigYoshiFan
--
Creeps20
callforjudgement

(0)
Narna

(1)
Almost50 --
Narna

(0)
JaeReed
(1)
Creeps20
--
BigYoshiFan

Not Voting:
PeregrineV
SirCakez
, Ankamius, JaeReed

Creeps20
is V/LA until 1/2.

Day 6 Will End on Wednesday, December 28th, at 6 p.m. Eastern Time
Countdown: (expired on 2016-12-28 18:00:00)
[/color]

[]dXJWj-0fUqI[/]
In post 9529, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 6, Vote Count #25

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(0)
Mathblade

(1)
PeregrineV
--
Mathblade

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
callforjudgement

(0)
Not Chara

(0)
Ankamius
(2)
BigYoshiFan
--
Creeps20
callforjudgement

(0)
Narna

(0)
Almost50
(0)
JaeReed
(6)
Creeps20
--
BigYoshiFan
SirCakez
Not Chara
Nahdia
, JaeReed,
Narna

Not Voting:
PeregrineV
, Giovanni il Pellegrino, Almost50, Ankamius

Creeps20
is V/LA until 1/2.

Day 6 Will End on Wednesday, December 28th, at 6 p.m. Eastern Time
Countdown: (expired on 2016-12-28 18:00:00)
[/color]

[]zdYAeAMKgxI[/]
In post 9542, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 6, Final Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(0)
Mathblade

(1)
PeregrineV
--
Mathblade

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
callforjudgement

(0)
Not Chara

(0)
Ankamius
(2)
BigYoshiFan
--
Creeps20
callforjudgement

(0)
Narna

(0)
Almost50
(0)
JaeReed[/color]
(7)
Creeps20
--
BigYoshiFan
SirCakez
Not Chara
Nahdia
, JaeReed,
Narna
, Ankamius

[color= ]
Not Voting:
PeregrineV
, Giovanni il Pellegrino, Almost50

With 13 votes available, it took 7 votes to hammer.[/color]

[]sUY6hINkj70[/]
In post 9547, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 7 Begins Now

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(0)
Mathblade

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
callforjudgement

(0)
Ankamius
(0)
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Almost50
(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
SirCakez
Mathblade
PeregrineV
Nahdia
callforjudgement
, Ankamius,
BigYoshiFan
, Almost50, JaeReed

With 10 votes available, it takes 6 votes to hammer.

Day 7 Will End on Wednesday, January 11th, at 7 p.m. Eastern Time
Countdown: (expired on 2017-01-11 19:00:00)
[/color]

[]Ho3GLleK2xA[/]
In post 9650, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 7, Vote Count #2

Current Vote Count:

(1)
SirCakez
-- JaeReed
(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(0)
Mathblade

(1)
PeregrineV
--
Mathblade

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
callforjudgement

(0)
Ankamius
(0)
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Almost50
(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
SirCakez
PeregrineV
Nahdia
callforjudgement
, Ankamius,
BigYoshiFan
, Almost50

[/color]

[]kXg35Kv7oyw[/]
In post 9714, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 7, Vote Count #3

Current Vote Count:

(1)
SirCakez
-- JaeReed
(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(0)
Mathblade

(3)
PeregrineV
--
Mathblade
BigYoshiFan
callforjudgement

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
callforjudgement

(0)
Ankamius
(0)
BigYoshiFan

(1)
Almost50 -- Almost50
(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
SirCakez
PeregrineV
Nahdia
, Ankamius

[/color]

[]hKOsuQBeaWk[/]
In post 9792, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 7, Vote Count #4

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez

(1)
Giovanni il Pellegrino --
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Mathblade

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
callforjudgement

(0)
Ankamius
(0)
BigYoshiFan

(3)
Almost50 -- Almost50,
PeregrineV
Mathblade

(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
SirCakez
Nahdia
, Ankamius, JaeReed,
callforjudgement

[/color]

[]_rQ2g2ul290[/]
In post 9808, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 7, Vote Count #5

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez

(1)
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Mathblade

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
callforjudgement

(0)
Ankamius
(0)
BigYoshiFan

(4)
Almost50 -- Almost50,
PeregrineV
Mathblade
SirCakez

(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino,
Nahdia
, Ankamius, JaeReed,
callforjudgement

[/color]

[]Gztt8f2iDZk[/]
In post 9825, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 7, Vote Count #6

Current Vote Count:

(1)
SirCakez
--
callforjudgement

(1)
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Mathblade

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
callforjudgement

(0)
Ankamius
(0)
BigYoshiFan

(4)
Almost50 -- Almost50,
PeregrineV
Mathblade
SirCakez

(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino,
Nahdia
, Ankamius, JaeReed

Mathblade
is V/LA until 1/2.

[/color]

[]vOH4LBOEf2I[/]
In post 9890, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 7, Vote Count #7

Current Vote Count:

(3)
SirCakez
--
callforjudgement
, JaeReed,
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(0)
Mathblade

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
callforjudgement

(0)
Ankamius
(0)
BigYoshiFan

(4)
Almost50 -- Almost50,
PeregrineV
Mathblade
SirCakez

(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino,
Nahdia
, Ankamius

Mathblade
is V/LA until 1/2.

[/color]

[]KsDrWAXHTno[/]
In post 9908, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 7, Vote Count #8

Current Vote Count:

(3)
SirCakez
--
callforjudgement
, JaeReed,
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(0)
Mathblade

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
callforjudgement

(0)
Ankamius
(0)
BigYoshiFan

(5)
Almost50 -- Almost50,
PeregrineV
Mathblade
SirCakez
Nahdia

(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino, Ankamius

Mathblade
is V/LA until 1/2.

[/color]

[]kf692zBUOac[/]
In post 9938, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 7, Vote Count #9

Current Vote Count:

(5)
SirCakez
--
callforjudgement
, JaeReed,
BigYoshiFan
(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(0)
Mathblade

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
callforjudgement

(0)
Ankamius
(0)
BigYoshiFan

(3)
Almost50 --
PeregrineV
Mathblade
SirCakez

(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Ankamius,
Nahdia

[/color]

[]UgH4Ai43UTk[/]
In post 9961, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 7, Vote Count #10

Current Vote Count:

(5)
SirCakez
--
callforjudgement
, JaeReed,
BigYoshiFan
(1)
Nahdia

(0)
Mathblade

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
callforjudgement

(0)
Ankamius
(0)
BigYoshiFan

(3)
Almost50 --
PeregrineV
Mathblade
SirCakez

(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Ankamius

[/color]

[]DdA_axFJZSg[/]
In post 9978, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 7, Vote Count #11

Current Vote Count:

(5)
SirCakez
--
callforjudgement
, JaeReed,
BigYoshiFan
(1)
Nahdia

(0)
Mathblade

(1)
PeregrineV
--
Mathblade

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
callforjudgement

(0)
Ankamius
(0)
BigYoshiFan

(2)
Almost50 --
PeregrineV
SirCakez

(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Ankamius

[/color]

[]I5XPn8DwsrY[/]
In post 10059, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 7, Vote Count #12

Current Vote Count:

(4)
SirCakez
--
callforjudgement
, JaeReed, Giovanni il Pellegrino, Almost50
(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(2)
Mathblade
--
BigYoshiFan
Mathblade

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
callforjudgement

(1)
Ankamius --
Nahdia

(0)
BigYoshiFan

(2)
Almost50 --
PeregrineV
SirCakez

(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Ankamius

[/color]

[]jkbJ1hkVU1M[/]
In post 10076, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 7, Vote Count #13

Current Vote Count:

(5)
SirCakez
--
callforjudgement
, JaeReed, Giovanni il Pellegrino, Almost50,
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(1)
Mathblade
--
Mathblade

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
callforjudgement

(1)
Ankamius --
Nahdia

(0)
BigYoshiFan

(2)
Almost50 --
PeregrineV
SirCakez

(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Ankamius

Mathblade
is V/LA until 1/5.

[/color]

[]pJSmc19NSgI[/]
In post 10105, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 7, Vote Count #14

Current Vote Count:

(5)
SirCakez
--
callforjudgement
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(1)
Mathblade
--
Mathblade

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
callforjudgement

(1)
Ankamius --
Nahdia

(0)
BigYoshiFan

(1)
Almost50 --
SirCakez

(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Ankamius,
PeregrineV

Mathblade
is V/LA until 1/5.

[/color]

[]dZLMdy9DiLY[/]
In post 10128, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 7, Final Vote Count:
[/color]
(6)
SirCakez
--
callforjudgement
BigYoshiFan
PeregrineV

[color= ]
(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(1)
Mathblade
--
Mathblade

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
callforjudgement

(1)
Ankamius --
Nahdia

(0)
BigYoshiFan

(1)
Almost50 --
SirCakez

(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Ankamius

With 10 votes available, it took 6 votes to hammer.[/color]

[]qTynyddHHHE[/]
In post 10132, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 8 Begins Now

Current Vote Count:

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(0)
Mathblade

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
Ankamius
(0)
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Almost50
(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino,
Mathblade
PeregrineV
Nahdia
, Ankamius,
BigYoshiFan
, Almost50, JaeReed

[/color]

[]Lz4jIWkt_S4[/]
In post 10150, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 8, Vote Count #2

Current Vote Count:

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(1)
Mathblade
-- Almost50
(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(1)
Ankamius --
Mathblade

(0)
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Almost50
(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino,
PeregrineV
Nahdia
, Ankamius,
BigYoshiFan
, JaeReed

BigYoshiFan
is V/LA until 1/12.

[/color]

[]Mm-GIP-de50[/]
In post 10178, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 8, Vote Count #3

Current Vote Count:

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(2)
Mathblade
-- Almost50, Ankamius
(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
Ankamius
(0)
BigYoshiFan

(1)
Almost50 --
Mathblade

(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino,
PeregrineV
Nahdia
BigYoshiFan
, JaeReed

BigYoshiFan
is V/LA until 1/12.

[/color]

[]oG40qNgA3wA[/]
In post 10218, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 8, Vote Count #4

Current Vote Count:

(1)
Giovanni il Pellegrino -- Ankamius
(1)
Mathblade
-- Almost50
(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
Ankamius
(0)
BigYoshiFan

(2)
Almost50 --
Mathblade
Nahdia

(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino,
PeregrineV
BigYoshiFan
, JaeReed

BigYoshiFan
is V/LA until 1/12.

[/color]

[]t4W12k0MYC0[/]
In post 10275, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 8, Vote Count #5

Current Vote Count:

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(3)
Mathblade
-- Almost50, JaeReed,
BigYoshiFan

(0)
PeregrineV

(1)
Nahdia
-- Ankamius
(1)
Ankamius --
Mathblade

(0)
BigYoshiFan

(1)
Almost50 --
Nahdia

(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino,
PeregrineV

BigYoshiFan
is V/LA until 1/12.

[/color]

[]2FJ2aHyuX74[/]
In post 10310, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 8, Vote Count #6

Current Vote Count:

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(3)
Mathblade
-- Almost50, JaeReed,
BigYoshiFan

(1)
PeregrineV
-- Ankamius
(0)
Nahdia

(1)
Ankamius --
Mathblade

(0)
BigYoshiFan

(1)
Almost50 --
Nahdia

(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino,
PeregrineV

BigYoshiFan
is V/LA until 1/12.

[/color]

[]TCRXuUOlZXs[/]
In post 10488, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 8, Vote Count #7

Current Vote Count:

(2)
Nahdia
PeregrineV

(3)
Mathblade
-- Almost50, JaeReed,
BigYoshiFan

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(1)
Ankamius --
Mathblade

(0)
BigYoshiFan

(1)
Almost50 -- Ankamius
(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino

BigYoshiFan
is V/LA until 1/12.

[/color]

[]kj0OLaNLF4s[/]
In post 10530, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 8, Vote Count #8

Current Vote Count:

(2)
Nahdia
PeregrineV

(2)
Mathblade
-- Almost50,
BigYoshiFan

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(1)
Ankamius --
Mathblade

(1)
BigYoshiFan
-- Ankamius
(0)
Almost50
(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino, JaeReed

BigYoshiFan
is V/LA until 1/12.

[/color]

[]g-LUCk9gIeQ[/]
In post 10614, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 8, Vote Count #9

Current Vote Count:

(2)
Nahdia
PeregrineV

(2)
Mathblade
-- Almost50,
BigYoshiFan

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(1)
Ankamius --
Mathblade

(0)
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Almost50
(1)
JaeReed -- Ankamius

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino, JaeReed

BigYoshiFan
is V/LA until 1/12.

[/color]

[]k7zaxn_KsEQ[/]
In post 10632, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 8, Vote Count #10

Current Vote Count:

(2)
Nahdia
PeregrineV

(2)
Mathblade
-- Almost50,
BigYoshiFan

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(1)
Ankamius --
Mathblade

(0)
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Almost50
(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino, JaeReed, Ankamius

BigYoshiFan
is V/LA until 1/12.
Mathblade
is V/LA until 1/12.

[/color]

[]fG5E0stBzfA[/]
In post 10688, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 8, Final Vote Count:

(2)
Nahdia
PeregrineV
[/color]
(5)
Mathblade
-- Almost50,
BigYoshiFan
, JaeReed, Giovanni il Pellegrino,
Mathblade

[color= ]
(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Nahdia

(0)
Ankamius
(0)
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Almost50
(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Ankamius

With 8 votes available, it took 5 votes to hammer.[/color]

[]nDg-EYvI00o[/]
In post 10692, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 9 Begins Now

Current Vote Count:

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Ankamius
(0)
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Almost50
(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino,
PeregrineV
, Ankamius,
BigYoshiFan
, Almost50, JaeReed

With 6 votes available, it takes 4 votes to hammer.

Day 9 Will End on Saturday, January 28th, at 8 p.m. Eastern Time
Countdown: (expired on 2017-01-28 20:00:00)
[/color]

[]co5Zo6Ng9-c[/]
In post 10725, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 9, Vote Count #2

Current Vote Count:

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Ankamius
(0)
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Almost50
(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino,
PeregrineV
, Ankamius,
BigYoshiFan
, Almost50, JaeReed

Ankamius is V/LA until 1/20.

[/color]

[]ef5YKwPPB5U[/]
In post 10752, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 9, Vote Count #3

Current Vote Count:

(1)
PeregrineV

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Ankamius
(0)
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Almost50
(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino, Ankamius,
BigYoshiFan
, Almost50, JaeReed

[/color]

[]vXQzuf-2KMM[/]
In post 10776, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 9, Vote Count #4

Current Vote Count:

(1)
PeregrineV

(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Ankamius
(0)
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Almost50
(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
BigYoshiFan
, Almost50, JaeReed

[/color]

[]kdwd6WWPePo[/]
In post 10813, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 9, Vote Count #5

Current Vote Count:

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(0)
PeregrineV

(0)
Ankamius
(1)
BigYoshiFan
-- JaeReed
(0)
Almost50
(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
BigYoshiFan
, Almost50,
PeregrineV

[/color]

[]lvDNZJCNwL8[/]
In post 10828, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 9, Vote Count #6

Current Vote Count:

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(1)
PeregrineV
--
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Ankamius
(1)
BigYoshiFan
-- JaeReed
(0)
Almost50
(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino, Ankamius, Almost50,
PeregrineV

[/color]

[]6bfqGZ1rMCU[/]
In post 10852, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 9, Vote Count #7

Current Vote Count:

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(1)
PeregrineV
--
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Ankamius
(0)
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Almost50
(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino, Ankamius, Almost50,
PeregrineV
, JaeReed

PeregrineV
is V/LA until 1/30.

[/color]

[]IgnBaJIwVh0[/]
In post 10870, Skullduggery wrote:[color= ]
Day 9, Final Vote Count:

(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(1)
PeregrineV
--
BigYoshiFan

(0)
Ankamius[/color]
(4)
BigYoshiFan
-- Ankamius, JaeReed, Giovanni il Pellegrino, Almost50
[color= ]
(0)
Almost50
(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
PeregrineV

With 6 votes available, it took 4 votes to hammer.[/color]

[]OY5tY6txqgk[/]
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10880 (isolation #546) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Ankamius »

On the contrary, the vote counts actually are very fascinating now that we have two more flips.

1. The last two votes on SirCakez were from town, and every single person still alive (outside of me) were the people that moved it towards SirCakez dying instead of Almost50.
2. It's now confirmed that the last scum was voting for Mathblade. The only reason I wasn't on the wagon is because I got ninja-hammered by Mathblade, so my vote can be considered on there in spirit.
3. Unless Almost50 is scum, every scum was not voting for Maxous when he was lynched.
4. There is a very distinct pattern that I'm noticing in that it's rare for anybody still alive to be a big 'pusher' in the gamestate, especially shortly after Maxous was lynched. SirCakez also follows this trend. Now that we know there's only one scum left, it's very easy to be able to see why.

Outside of number 4, none of this information was available to us before today, primarily because of PeregrineV's voting patterns.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10881 (isolation #547) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm not going to lie, I'm very strongly leaning towards Almost50 being lynched today.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10891 (isolation #548) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Almost50, have you already forgotten that thinking I started the game as an SK is insane?

(the reset thing was only revealed in the neighborhood)
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10892 (isolation #549) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Oh, one other note. I have miller right now since I was on yesterday's wagon.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10895 (isolation #550) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10882, Almost50 wrote:
In post 10881, Ankamius wrote:I'm not going to lie, I'm very strongly leaning towards Almost50 being lynched today.
So you're saying that because I DID vote Maxous AND SirCakez I could be Scum??!!!

In fact, I would argue that my continuous push on Cakez and never backing down on nit should be a strong indication (if not PROOF enough) I'm Town. Why would I want to lynch my ONLY scum p that early?

Your response though makes me inclined to believe I did hit the nail on it's head. You may be Scum who gained and EXTRA kill, not a Town Vig who gained a kill by hammering. This "may" mean the Maxous Followers are extinct already and you're still a Serial Killer and started the game with that role, OR it could mean you started the game as a SK but got culted upon Maxous lynch. It doesn't really matter to me which is true at this point. What matters is we lynch YOU and the game is over.

VOTE: Ankamius
Fact from my point of view is, the scum pushed the lynched away from you and onto SirCakez.
The next day, you didn't try to lynch yourself at all. It would make a lot of sense for the scum to see my heavy suspicion on him to have town get rid of the bulletproof for them, and you were fanning the flames for us to tunnel each other early on in the day.
You gave up on lynching yourself the day after that really quickly.

It's also not very risky to push your partner when you don't have any influence in the game. Plus on the off chance that you actually do end up getting the lynch pushed through, you look a lot more town for it. It's even explainable why you'd still be alive after that if you keep making weird kills that don't have a clear connection to getting rid of the biggest threats or towniest players... or by having a role that can look like a free lynch to scum.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10896 (isolation #551) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by Ankamius »

On a side note, I added a pronoun to myself.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10898 (isolation #552) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I only added it like... a week ago. Then I didn't notice until now.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10901 (isolation #553) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Alright, guys. I know I said some pretty profound stuff a couple days ago, but two days in awe is a bit much.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10906 (isolation #554) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Ankamius »

Come on guys, nothing?

No thoughts on my reasoning why I think Almost50 is scum?
No counterarguments?
No statements or reasonong on who you think is scum?

Just... nothing?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10907 (isolation #555) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: Almost50

Whatever, I don't think anything is going to change since nobody is interested in trying to solve the game anymore. I don't believe my mind is going to be easily changed otherwise since Almost50 instantly turning on me when I suggested I was scumreading him and started repeating Mathblade's rhetoric from a few days ago is pretty telling in of itself.

As a side note, JaeReed pinged me in the neighborhood today, but I'm not going to entertain lynching him at any point today since the idea of losing to him as scum is quite possibly the best ending I can imagine in this game.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10908 (isolation #556) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Ankamius »

My ISO is almost 3 full pages long.

What the fuck.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10909 (isolation #557) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Ankamius »

Holy shit, I almost have a full page of posts in the neighborhood too.

I'm pretty certain I've put more posts into this game than any other game I've played on the site, even League of Legends mafia back in like 2013.

And most of it was pointless arguing.

Wtf have I been doing all game?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10911 (isolation #558) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Noah, the pings were from the way you handled the plan thing.

That post was pretty town though, so eh.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10912 (isolation #559) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I really want to know who was scum now that the game should be over.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10913 (isolation #560) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Ankamius »

*Nah

This fucking autocorrect...
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10939 (isolation #561) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm sorry guys, I needed to step up big time this game and just... didn't. I'll have more to say after I'm in a position to.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10971 (isolation #562) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Ankamius »

Fun fact... me claiming to have a strongman kill was an accident. I'm kind of glad nobody picked up on that, although that was the big reason I never full claimed.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10982 (isolation #563) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I caught Maxous' motivations when it happened. I call that a win in my book.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10985 (isolation #564) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Oh, before I forget. Skull, I apologize for some of my comments towards you throughout the game. I didn't realize at the time that the type of stuff I was posting was part of the reason you wanted to leave and I only initially made those comments because I strongly feel that you are a fantastic mod. I hope I didn't skew away from that too much and I never wished to contribute to the problem.

Rest later, still haven't eaten all day.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10991 (isolation #565) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Btw I get really kickass roles every time I join one of your games. That's going to be what I miss the most.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11002 (isolation #566) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:40 am

Post by Ankamius »

I regret nothing.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11014 (isolation #567) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Ankamius »

It really really should have been obvious that you were scum when you claimed to follow Nahdia.

I was a complete idiot to let that slip by me even before BYF flipped town.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11015 (isolation #568) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Ankamius »

I should clarify.

It didn't slip by me, but I let it go in favor of other stuff.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”