Title Fairy: Killer App Edition (Swipe Right!)

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Honestly why not just find a title that is more fitting to what the title fairy wants from a title but also contains Shea's name, like a pun? That way everyone is happy and there is less arguing?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:46 am

Post by Shaziro »

Nom: Papa Zito for Louie Mouse

He made the mistake of explaining the origin of his name in discord. He mishead Tim Allen in a commercial for The Santa Clause when Tim says "Topo Gigio", and used what he thought Tim said, "Papa Zito", for a panic-pick username. We looked up Topo Gigio, he is a character from a children's show described as "A soft foam mouse with dreamy eyes and a friendly, childish personality". His name is apparently Louie Mouse when translated for English audiences. I feel that, to commemorate this amazing accident, it is an appropriate title.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Look, I get that the title being denied was contentious and all, but the decision has been made, and if you're going to say you respect Chev and then immediately follow with not respecting his decision, you're not helping the case for it. I'm fairly impartial on the title, as I'm really new (hence me suggesting trying for a pun version instead, apologies if that upset you Shea), but I think if you want to change minds on it, this isn't the right way to go about it.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:50 am

Post by Shaziro »

nth on Dear Derry
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In DRK's defense, it was specifically said that Chev wanted to leave these titles open to further discussion for 48 hours, so the it having already been accepted bit is kinda pointless. The rest is up to y'all to discuss, I'm new here and don't have a dog in the fight.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 0, Chevre wrote:Meanwhile, the title will remain up for discussion for about 48 extra hours, to work out any remaining discussions and issues.
Shea. You accepting or rejecting it is not the only thing meant to happen in this 48 hour period. Please realize that.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:42 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 769, Thestatusquo wrote:Then the title was accepted.

And we entered the phase where I either accept or reject it. And this shit came out of the wood work and has literally nothing to do with the title.

Begging LMAO. It's already been accepted.
Things like that came across, to me, as you sort of insisting that it was a done deal and that there was no point to discussing it. I think the discussion of it is important, especially since the decision was changed, ya know?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 865, camntsuki wrote:NOMINATE SLEEPYKREW FOR
SlappyKrew
Nth
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Nth Dwlee, especially given his attempt at changing teams in the SUPP. I don't think he did it out of ill-will, I think he just didn't know the rule, and it was kinda funny.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Ah. In that case, I remove my Nth. :<
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1006, Firebringer wrote:
Nom Radiant Cowbells for "Mod Error"

He creates so many errors in his marathon games yo
Or true, in the case that I assume sparked this. Stop being a whiner because you were wrong, man.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:24 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1294, McMenno wrote:
Nominate iraonapvp for Scum-Aligned

there's probably a clever riff on it
Make it
Properly Aligned
or something.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:06 am

Post by Shaziro »

True facts
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:31 am

Post by Shaziro »

I'll hammer cheets title offer. Nth
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:36 am

Post by Shaziro »

Maybe not the right discussion for the Title Fairy thread.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:53 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 0, Chevre wrote:
5. Titles shouldn’t insult, harass, or abuse ANY player.
This, after all, is part of the site rules! Users do have to accept a title nomination, so don’t bother suggesting something that isn’t going to get accepted anyway.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1632, Papa Zito wrote:So this has its own subforum now right

which means it can have its own permission set right

My suggestion: Restrict the forum to only those who have custom titles set. Allow the Blessed Few to become advocates deciding who may join their ranks.
This is a kinda dumb idea, imo. I'm fairly sure that the people who advocate for it will be mostly people with titles and the people who are against it will be mostly people without titles. I also can't particularly see a good reason for it, having a title doesn't make you any better or worse at deciding who else should get a title. Just leads to stupid elitism over small text strings under names.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Are we allowed to negative vote noms?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:41 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Then, that. I don't feel like that quirk is really that integral to him or his play. It's just the way he says things. It gets on some folks' nerves, other folks don't really care so far as I've seen.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 0, Chevre wrote:
2. While usernames
are
permanent, they shouldn’t be a major reason for any given title.
That being said, usernames can lead to clever wordplay or connotation, so they aren’t totally out of the picture. Essentially, usernames can be SOMEthing to consider, but they most definitely should not be the MAIN thing.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:21 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1719, Davsto wrote:see the thing is, the key element of a joke is being funny
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Ranger's style of organizing reads is one that loads of people use and is generally considered to be pretty good, as far as I know. I know it's the style I saw first and the one I really like to read. It isn't just "a thing Ranger does/did/whatever" it's a thing that had/has a lasting effect.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1759, Gamma Emerald wrote:Antinom
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1840, Errantparabola wrote:
Spoiler: Wherein I quote several title nominations that I think are poor, and restate other people's arguments expressing their displeasure at aforementioned title nominations but in my own words
In post 1837, zoraster wrote:The whole point of giving him a new title is to get "khan" out of his title.
Haven't people attempted to reference Kublai Khan's title as precedent for username-based titles so often that at this point, a Khan-based title would have the added plus of being self-referential towards Kublai Khan's title's propensity to serve as an example for people who want to push their username-based title agenda forward?

EDIT: I think I need to point out that I am not being entirely serious here.
This is probably a poor post overall.
I regret making it, but will leave it for the annals, and perhaps, future posters may learn from my mistakes, although that may be a dream that will never become reality.

EDIT2: On second thought, it may not be entirely preposterous for my original point to be a legitimate talking point when talking about the value of seriously nominating Kublai Khan for a Khan-based title. I'm reasonably certain that several titles have been born out of behavior related to the titling process and the titling thread, and this would be another example-- namely, subverting the near-universal belief that username titles are a poor idea, and giving the user that currently holds the prime example of a username title another username title.

EDIT3: I feel like I need to clarify that last thought. Ideally, a title should holistically relate to the nominee's presence and impact on site, and I do not believe that there is a lot of common ground between a title that bears the name of Khan and a title that is worthy of bearing the name of Khan. As such, although I will continue to read future discourse on these mostly frivolous Kublai Khan nominations, I will most likely not be contributing any input or support for said titles. As many people have previously said, it would be ideal if people did not have to comb through the unnecessarily large pile of aforementioned frivolity to find something that is worthy of actual title-based discussion.

EDIT4: Let's be real. This post is a complete fucking trainwreck. I really want to delete it.

EDIT5: It appears that I don't have the option to delete this post. Whether that is a consequence of me missing some sort of time window or never having that sort of power in the first place is of no great import. However, I will note that I do feel tempted to just replace the entirety of this post with some sort of content that would earn me the respect and approval of my peers-- perhaps, some insightful comment or maybe even some label that noted that the post that was previously edited out was in fact, insightful, but I did not want it shown for some particular reason. I've decided that I will settle for a compromise, and put this entire post in spoiler tags, and let the public know that what is inside the spoiler tag is not what most people would qualify as a "good post," and so if the user decides to click on the spoiler tag, it would be in part the responsibility of the user for bringing such displeasure upon themselves. This would partly absolve me of the responsibility for the exposure of this post, and I would be able to sleep more easily.

EDIT6: I realize now that titling the spoiler "definitely do not click on this" is going to motivate many to click on the spoiler. With that knowledge, I would still be morally responsible because I would actively and knowingly be making a decision that encourages people to click on the spoiler. After a few short moments brainstorming what would be the spoiler header that would discourage the greatest population from clicking on the spoiler, I arrived on some sort of statement pretending that this post was undesirable as well as uninteresting, while also detailing exactly what was inside the post. That way I would satiate the user's curiosity as well as let them know that this post is not something that they would want to click on. However, I also think that it shouldn't be too uninteresting, because that might make the user suspicious, and click on it anyway. It must be uninteresting, but unassumingly so. I arrived at the spoiler header you see now. I am claiming that this post is, in fact, me quoting "several title nominations that I think are poor, and [restating] other people's arguments expressing their displeasure at aforementioned title nominations but in my own words." This spoiler header conveys both that this post has nothing to add to the conversation, that this post is going to be unoriginal and have nothing of note, and as a result, it will hopefully ensure that a good number of users simply glaze over this post. I do ask that if you were one of the unlucky users to happen to have their interest piqued by the spoiler header, or perhaps you just open spoilers out of habit, please do not comment on it, for if it were to get buried that would mean that my mistake would fade away, noticed by as few as possible. I ask you, unlucky reader, to do this for me.

EDIT7: I do feel like I need to defend the validity of the original argument, and will cite this--
In post 1830, zakk wrote:still has the terrible username pun and everything
See? The "terrible username pun" is a crucial part of Kublai Khan's title identity (if, of course, he wishes it to be) and being self-referential towards that identity is something that the masses would eat up. The issue would be making the reference inherent in the title, which is most likely never going to be resolved.
But I'm not saying that someone is inevitably going to come up with another title that both the community and Kublai Khan himself can agree is ideal. All I'm saying is that this "terrible username pun" thing isn't a wash as far as discourse is concerned. That's all I'm saying. That's all I ever wanted to say. I don't know how it got so out of hand.
Too long, read every last bit of it and then decided to deny your one request.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1717, Shaziro wrote:
In post 0, Chevre wrote:
2. While usernames
are
permanent, they shouldn’t be a major reason for any given title.
That being said, usernames can lead to clever wordplay or connotation, so they aren’t totally out of the picture. Essentially, usernames can be SOMEthing to consider, but they most definitely should not be the MAIN thing.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1885, Chevre wrote:
Approving
"Dear Derry"
for ConManMick. It feels like a good fit, and I like the wordplay!
Woop woop!
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Nth President Bear
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2121 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Shaziro »

I felt Cat in a Rage fit better, tbh, but they're both fine titles IMO.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Nom Accountant: Re-Educator
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2307 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by Shaziro »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ct[]=25870

There ya go. For those who aren't interested in scrolling into that, Accountant is fairly well known for his views, which are seen as extreme by many. Some of the more prominent views, at least as far as I've seen, are that people should be, in an ideal society, re-educated to agree with said views. This, combined with his eagerness to educate people on his views in threads like the Donald Trump thread, make it fitting IMO.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Shaziro »

I don't think Accountant finds it insulting? Insulting would be suggesting a title relating to crusades or North Korea, which I specifically avoided. If he does find it insulting, I'll gladly retract it.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by Shaziro »

I don't have to appreciate his views to think that they are a notable part of his personality that deserves a title.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by Shaziro »

For example, I don't like the idea of Marxism, but I think that BRO having a reference to it in his title is very fitting.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Marxism has a lot of negative connotations to a lot of people. I am one of those people. I think him wanting to re-educate people is a large part of his personality on this site, and he's specifically talked about it rather than me taking things he's said and trying to use a phrase with negative connotations. Again, if he feels it's insulting I'll recant it, that isn't my intention.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by Shaziro »

But I'm too tired for puns!
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by Shaziro »

I more meant that it seemed to me to be the one that is most prominent to others, but fair enough.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2323 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2321, Postie wrote:
In post 2315, Shaziro wrote:Marxism has a lot of negative connotations to a lot of people.
Right, but the title isn't
intended
to have negative connotations.
What you're suggesting is a title that reflects a part of Accountant's views that you don't like, following a discussion you had in which you openly mocked said views, which suggests to me that this nom is intended to specifically showcase something you perceive as a negative thing about Accountant or Accountant's views.
I don't know how I can convince you otherwise, other than just saying that no, that isn't my intention? I've been trying to find title suggestions that are actually good for a while to contribute to making this thread more productive, and this is one I found.

An alternate title for Accountant could be
Ideal > Real
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2339 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Shaziro »

Nth Honey Trap
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2351 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:11 am

Post by Shaziro »

ok but...honeypot traps are a thing. Specifically a thing Ani participated in. And the type of plant the pokemon he got was based on.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2354 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:30 am

Post by Shaziro »

hon·ey·trap
ˈhənēˌtrap/
noun
noun: honey-trap; noun: honey trap
a stratagem in which irresistible bait is used to lure a victim.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2407 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2401, Chevre wrote:OK, can someone tell me where Deus Vult arises from? I know there's hot Accountant fracas going on constantly but I can't seem to find it.

And I haven't forgot about Honey Trap, I just want to deal with it alongside this one. :)
It's largely from his assertions that he has absolute knowledge of the greatest morality and correctness, and his announcements that his Utopian Society will make people agree with the one correct way in practice, even if they are allowed to internally disagree. He has also specifically said that anyone who rebelled against this idea would be taken down with military force. This led to his comparison with the Christian Crusades, and the phrase "Deus Vult" or "God Wills It", the battlecry of the crusaders believing that they had the divine command to do as they were doing.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2410, Davsto wrote:I mean as much as these Accountant titles may represent him and his personality and views, they really come across as sarcastic jabs rather than anything appreciative. I mean, literally comparing him to the crusades in his title? Titles should be commemorative. This comes across as little less than bullying.

Can I anti-nom by default any Accountant titles referring to his moral views? If so, that please.
See, I specifically tried to find a non-insulting title that fit Accountant, and also specifically avoided Crusade related titles because I figured they were insulting. That's why I didn't nth this one. The reason I haven't anti-nommed it, is because I don't see Accountant saying that it's insulting
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2419 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Why? I don't understand getting insulted for other people.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2439 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2437, SleepyKrew wrote:TBM I think you're overreacting
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2451 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by Shaziro »

I think it goes beyond "Do I like the thing that happened that they're now suggesting a title about" and into "Does the thing the title is about seem like something good to have remembered and commemorated on the site". I don't think it's a personal opinion about the person.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2463 (isolation #46) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:15 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2461, kraska77 wrote:
nom nahdia for scheherazade
nth because I saw the explanation in sitechat, but pls explain.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2472 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:25 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Hey, please don't say that I suggested Deus Vult, I didn't. I specifically avoided it because I know that Accountant didn't like being compared to a crusader, and instead went for a nom that I felt captured his ideas without being insulting. When I was told that folks thought that was still insulting, I went for another one that was even less likely to be seen as insulting. I wanted to get him a title that represented his ideas having an impact on the community, not to insult him. Again, there's a reason I didn't nth Deus Vult, but did suggest and still support Ideal > Real.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2503 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Shaziro »

I'm not feelin' it.
Anti-nom
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2505 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:29 am

Post by Shaziro »

So far as I've seen they've been considered functional.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2534 (isolation #50) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2532, hiplop wrote:Fantastic title

I agree it shouldnt be now im sorry i didnt see the ban j til after

I still think its a really good title and fitd well
You didn't see the ban but called it a welcome back present?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2547 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2539, zakk wrote:it's about time for a new title fairy

nominate flameaxe or psyche
would nominate Korts but is rarely around

sorry chevre you ain't cuttin it
Hi there. Stop that. Shoo again. Thanks.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2565 (isolation #52) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by Shaziro »

The pokemon he got in the quiz was a Weepinbell. Which is a honey trap plant pokemon.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2623 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by Shaziro »

nth best gurl or best girl.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2640 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2638, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'll second yours if you second mine
Gross and bad!
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2676 (isolation #55) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2675, Papa Zito wrote:don't reward that bullshit
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2715, SleepyKrew wrote:You should play more mafia
Things I never thought I'd hear SleepyKrew say
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2723 (isolation #57) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Shaziro »

Fifth
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2741 (isolation #58) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Shaziro »

I'm interested in Chevre's thoughts and Myko's thoughts. Large portion of me Nthing it was in the interest of seeing said things.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2843 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2841, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 2839, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2838, Annadog40 wrote:Five.
But is it 5 Nths or 5 including the original Nom?
I can never remember...
Want to sixth me, for good measure?
You're not supposed to be encouraging the nomination procedure.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2846 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2844, KuroiXHF wrote: I merely asked what they wanted to do, although the nomination of King was started from AnnaDog40, not myself.
You asked somebody to nth to make sure you had enough.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2921 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:30 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2919, KuroiXHF wrote:So I humbly accept the title of king.
P. Sure it was denied because you decided to weigh in and encourage noms.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2928 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:49 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2925, Nexus wrote:It's eleven years old this year. I'd argue the statute of where you can be pissed about spoilers is long gone. Otherwise you might as wel get pissy if someone tells you about Vader and Luke or Keyser Soze.
...What are you talking about Vader and Luke? Does Vader kill Luke? HOW COULD YOU SPOIL THAT FOR ME?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2935 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2906, Chevre wrote: Additionally do not ask for titles. Stay as far away as you can from any in-thread process of discussing a title nomination for yourself. If you have input or ideas, let me know.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3139 (isolation #64) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 3136, The Bulge wrote:iF i StArT pOsTiNg LiKe ThIs,,,??????? HoW sOoN cAn I eXpEcT a TiTlE!!!!!oWooWo&&&&&&&/\\////\\\ bEcAuSe Of My UnIqUe AnD qUiRkY pOsTiNg StYlE§§§§>₩]°]`<<~
The difference is, Kain didn't do it expecting a title (So far as I'm aware). It's just part of their thing. You might as well argue that we shouldn't give Kuribo his title because "Oh anybody can post and be super angry lots, and should we reward that?".
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3239 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 3238, Gorkington wrote:
In post 3236, kuribo wrote:i volunteer as Gorkington's champion
I fear for fire's life.
I volunteer as tribute for Fire
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3255 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 3251, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 3240, Human Sequencer wrote:I'll take Shaziro's place, he's too pretty to die.
Who is who in that gif?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3267 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 3264, Spiffeh wrote:As much as I like mastin2's title she doesn't need a title every time she makes an account
This. Getting a title just for being an alt is kinda weird.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3317 (isolation #68) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:18 am

Post by Shaziro »

Ah yes...because Sleepy Krew is entirely the guy who was Title Fairy for a time and did the job well. That's all Skrew is. Totally.

All Cheet ever does is MS Paint stuff. Nothing else. That entirely encompasses Cheet alright.

Same with Ranger and listing reads a certain way. That is all encompassing of Ranger. For sure.

Sarcasm aside, what Psyche said, they don't have to be all encompassing by any means. I think it's a funny and good title tho.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3321 (isolation #69) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:23 am

Post by Shaziro »

I didn't even read the end bit and now I feel real silly :<
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3324 (isolation #70) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:26 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 3322, SleepyKrew wrote:it shouldn't take until the end bit
I have been awake for quite a while and am tired. That's my excuse for taking the bait, and I'm stickin' to it.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3335 (isolation #71) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:34 am

Post by Shaziro »

Oh and it was Glork. I'm just gonna go.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3339 (isolation #72) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Shaziro »

Gork not glork. I can type I promise.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3341 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Shaziro »

I didn't see it as a lisp joke, I thought it was a joke on the name "mith" like the sitemin.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3563 (isolation #74) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Shaziro »

nth shifty

Return to “Player Titles”