Open 665 - Friends and Enemies - Game Over! Town Victory!!!

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:39 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

I'm replacing in and will read up as soon as possible.

Mod, can you include people who are 'Not Voting' in your VCs please? Thanks.

Done!
Last edited by tojam2 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:17 am

Hey CMM, long time no see!

I'm going to apologize in advance if you're scum and I need to lynch you!
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:27 am

Hey Uzi,

You look town froma quick skim through.

Tell me who is scum?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:31 am

No.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:14 am

Alright, reading up now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:42 am

Alright, couple of things from the first 4 pages (ignore if these have been responded to in later pages)
In post 61, havingfitz wrote: LUV reading the Hawk and Grey game last night where Grey was "slick scum" seems awfully coincidental.
How does that make him scum?
In post 74, Empking wrote: He looks like he's genuinely scumhunting.
What does 'genuine' scum hunting look like? And how would you differentiate that from 'fake' scum hunting?
In post 89, FancyPants wrote:OK well not much to go on thus far. Let's take a stab then.
Alisae, Havingfitz, Empking, Grey, Hawk all seem to have some vague interest in figuring out this game at least.

ConManMick and boring haven't done much. LUV I'm not sure about.
Mozamis making some really early town reads, makes me suspect he
knows
who town are. Surety is scummy.

Therefore I'm happy with my vote. As I said earlier wagon ho.
This is a bad post. What you have basically just done is said that you have a town feel for 5 players and yet you're voting someone for saying they're reading one person as town somewhat strongly. I find this awfully hypocritical to vote for someone who has given out one town read when you have five and this looks like one of those posts where scum be like 'Hey, look at me having lots of reads on people and engaging with the game' when actually you're not saying a whole lot. It's also ;pinging that you clearly opted to avoid using the word 'town' when referring to those 5 people and instead went with 'figuring the game out'.
In post 92, boring wrote:I'm finding FancyPants interesting too.
What does interesting mean? Scummy? Towny? What?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:01 am

In post 135, FancyPants wrote:Despite Empking's lack of posts I do feel what he has done actually seems aimed at scum hunting.
Which posts? Quote them and explain how they show scum hunting. Emp, would you agree that you have been scum hunting thus far this game?
In post 139, Hawk wrote: Fancypants I liked his post 20 and post 89. Reading that as not pro-town says he possibly wasn't super aware of the player list or at least didn't want to draw attention to that reaction test obviously like Uzi did. Not sure if this means he's town or not but at least he's not reacting too quickly.
Man, I cant disagree with this part of the post any more than I do. Scum wouldn't want to draw attention to a reaction test (in the hopes that a Mason outs themselves) and they also wouldn't want to react too quickly (scum usually let town react first to try and gauge the flow of the thread). Your town read on FP makes no sense to me at all.
In post 139, Hawk wrote:89 I like cause taking a stab at early reads when RVS is kinda naturally winding down is good for generating discussion even with soft reads. This is town to me.
He took a stab at early reads....after scum reading someone for stating an early town read. You don't have a problem with that?
In post 139, Hawk wrote:Fritz seems to genuinely trying to ScumHunt so I do like that.
Second time I have seen this - where is fitz 'genuinely' scum hunting?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:21 am

In post 154, Antihuman wrote:So many interesting players, this is gonna be exciting.
After an initial readup I got many townreads but some of them are slight.
Strong townreads are fitz and boring.
Townleans on Grey and Alisae.
Mixed feelings about mozamis, LUV and FP, will need more time to sort them out.

VOTE: mozamis

Very little substance in his posting, looks like coasting scum
Talk about your reads on Grey and fitz please? I'm super surprised that out of those 3 people you chose to vote for Moz. Why does scum!Moz go against the thread and start defending Alisae based on nothing?

OK, this game feels really weird and I agree with FP that I think scum are laying low.

There are so many people not scum hunting/contributing to the game that it's very difficult to form town reads.

VOTE: Grey

This game needs a serious wagon.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:51 am

It doesn't stand out to me either way - and it wasn't clear why you thought that it made LUV scum for reading a game.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:35 am

In post 193, havingfitz wrote:
In post 192, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:why you thought that it made LUV scum
You keep saying this. Why?
If you were not implying LUV was scum with the 'awfully coincidental' comment, what was you implying?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:16 am

In post 198, havingfitz wrote: I was implying/explicitly stating that LUVs comments seemed awfully coincidental and that I wanted more information on the matter...hence my questions to LUV.

LUVs response was enough to stem my curiosity fttb.

I would not say LUV is a scum read for me att....as I didn't state in post 61.
What does 'awfully coincidental' mean in relation to alignment?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:17 am

VOTE: Alisae
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:36 am

Right, which I then assumed to mean suspicion = scum read. It is important to be because it's one of those situations where you're throwing shade at someone without directly calling them a scum read - and if you're ever called out on it you can just say 'but I never said he was scum though'.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:02 am

VOTE: fitz

Can we lynch this please?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:03 pm

I forgot about this game, super busy last couple of days.

Will read up at some point today.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:06 pm

Will read up on this today - been super busy, apologies.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:40 am

I'm here and reading up now.

Apologies for my absence.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:59 am

In post 201, Alisae wrote:Ah ok. Yeah re-reading again I still don't like Grey's play.
VOTE: Grey
This vote is awful.
In post 214, havingfitz wrote:My point being...if someone does something you find questionable...that doesn't automatically mean you are scum reading them. Especially after further clarification by that person. And saying I am scum reading someone I did not say that about is a bit misleading btw.
Nah, there has to be something that makes you question it - otherwise you would just let it slide. I also said I 'assumed' and IMO it was a fair assumption to make.
In post 218, havingfitz wrote: Did my "misleading" comment strike a nerve?
Yeah, that's exactly why I wanted to pull you up on what you said. You said what you did the way you did for this exact situation to arise.
In post 249, Alisae wrote:{Boring, Fitz, AH}
{Moz, Facy}
{Hawk, Snowman, Mick}
{BBT, Uzi, Empking}
{Grey}
@MOD Update the OP to show replacements
Talk about some of these reads - mostly the strong town reads on Fitz and AH and why you have Emp below Mick and Snowman.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:07 am

In post 251, Alisae wrote:Actually just skimmed Mick's ISO cuz he was one of the nerds I needed to relook at when I got the chance.
His vote was placed in the RVS stage which still concerns me.
I'm okay with running up snowman or Mick.
VOTE: Snowman
You're OK with running up CMM or Snowman...so why switch from CMM to Snowman?
In post 261, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: Why Grey here? It feels like you should voting for Fancy or Fitz right now.
Grey had a nice, shiny wagon going. We're on page 20 already and still nowhere near a lynch - town are in a pretty shitty position already and I was attempting to avoid that with early pressure and an early wagon/claim.
In post 263, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: Shade throwing and the hop on the Ali wagon.
Can you talk about where Emp is shade throwing? Can you also confirm that you're totally OK with Alisae's hop onto the Grey wagon and her voting of CMM/Snowman.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:08 am

In post 188, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 139, Hawk wrote: Fancypants I liked his post 20 and post 89. Reading that as not pro-town says he possibly wasn't super aware of the player list or at least didn't want to draw attention to that reaction test obviously like Uzi did. Not sure if this means he's town or not but at least he's not reacting too quickly.
Man, I cant disagree with this part of the post any more than I do. Scum wouldn't want to draw attention to a reaction test (in the hopes that a Mason outs themselves) and they also wouldn't want to react too quickly (scum usually let town react first to try and gauge the flow of the thread). Your town read on FP makes no sense to me at all.
In post 139, Hawk wrote:89 I like cause taking a stab at early reads when RVS is kinda naturally winding down is good for generating discussion even with soft reads. This is town to me.
He took a stab at early reads....after scum reading someone for stating an early town read. You don't have a problem with that?
In post 139, Hawk wrote:Fritz seems to genuinely trying to ScumHunt so I do like that.
Second time I have seen this - where is fitz 'genuinely' scum hunting?
Hi Hawk, I see you posted on page 11 but did not respond to my questions for you.

So I have reposted them to give you a second chance.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:09 am

Is there anyone here to talk to in real time?

Hate having to do multiple catch up posts one after another.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:20 am

In post 278, -Grey- wrote:LUV possible Ali buddy. Idk why town would bend over backwards here to speak for someone else.
I don't get why you unvoted Alisae when you still think he is scum?
In post 279, Hawk wrote: VOTE: Snowman
Why Snowman?
In post 290, Alisae wrote:I wanna sheep this shit as well. I also don't particularly townread them for fosing people who aren't voting when we're less then 10 pages in. Seems like kinda a shit reason to fos a group of people to me.
VOTE: Empking
Were you not just voting/pushing on CMM/Snowman for not being active? And now you're voting Emp for FoS the people not voting? I don't like that at all.
In post 291, Hawk wrote: Honestly I still don't have the best reads but I wouldn't mind hearing more from Emp.

VOTE: EmpKing
This vote is disgustingly opportunistic.
In post 293, boring wrote:
@mod, I hate being so picky, but -Grey- was left off the VC, and our votes seem out of order (I'm not sure if tracking vote order is required, but it can sometimes affect VCA).

Fixed!
Just to confirm this - the VC is still incorrect. Mod, the VCs are pretty important for people who like to use VCA. Hawk should be the last name on the Emp wagon on this page.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:20 am

VOTE: Hawk

This 100% needs to happen.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:28 am

Talk to me about Hawk. Willing to lynch him?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:41 am

Emp hasn't struck me one way or another, I thought Moz was town but I didn't like some of their posting around pages 11-12 and it's the exact same for Alisae. I thought his early game posting was pretty town but his vote hopping and baseless votes around pages 10-12 have me seriously doubting that read.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:45 am

Mod, I just voted for Hawk a couple of posts up...
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:47 am

Do you have an opinion on Hawk now?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:51 am

How about after reading his ISO?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:53 am

When someone doesn't appear on your radar that should be a concern for you straight away tbh.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:27 am

In post 304, -Grey- wrote:Reads as of reread up to page 8:

{boring, Alisae}
{BBT}
{FancyPants, havingfitz, Hawk}
{SnarkySnowman, Antihuman, Empking}
{mozamis, ConManMick}
{LilUziVert}
Can you talk about the 180 on Alisae and the scum read on Uzi please?
In post 313, -Grey- wrote: {FancyPants, havingfitz, Hawk}
{SnarkySnowman, Antihuman, Empking, LilUziVert}
{BBT}
{mozamis, ConManMick}
Can you talk about the town read on Hawk and the 180 on myself?
In post 320, SnarkySnowman wrote:Hey Grey, if I said BBT was scum, would you buy it at all?
In post 322, Alisae wrote:Moz is high because tone seems to be coming from town along with how they've been playing.
What about their tone tells you they're town? Can you give specific examples of 'how they've been playing' that makes you think they're town as well please?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:35 am

Hawk is doing just enough to coast by whilst we have 13 players around and where his absence is not as easily noticed.

His posts pretty much consist of nothing for the entire game to date.

Classic D1 scum behaviour - especially when you add in how chirpy he gets when talking about theory (scum always feel comfortable discussing theory over anything else).

Hawk is a great lynch for today. Let's do it!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:44 am

Antihuman, what you just said makes no sense.

Nobody is offering Hawk as a 'compromise lynch', we're lynching him because he is scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:06 am

I'm stuck in conf bias for someone who became my scum read ~3 hours ago? Mhm, sure.

Why are you suggesting that Hawk is not the optimal lynch? What is the optimal lynch and why?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:23 am

I like to push hard when I think I'm right.

The fact that Hawk mostly just responded talking about theory makes me feel even more confident that Hawk is scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:14 pm

Hawk's timing to suddenly become very active is 'awfully coincidental' :giggle:
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:07 pm

He isn't being lynched for being inactive.

Silly.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:33 pm

Hawk's rebuttal was mostly theory talk and wishy-washy comments that didn't really go anywhere. If I feel the need to respond to it later today when I have more time, I'll do so.

I haven't dodged your question - you asked why he is being lynched for coasting. I'm saying that's not why he is being lynched. What more do you want me to say?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:40 pm

You want to play Semantics?

Because I'm not about that life. I said inactivity, you said you didn't say that, so I changed it to what you said.

I see that you're going to try and pick a problem with whatever I say. I'm cool with that.

Crack on.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:51 pm

Grey linked why.

Thinking fitz is town right now - obviously helps that he is helping me lynch scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:03 am

What has made you change your mind boring?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:13 am

Can you explain a bit more?

I don't see what has changed your mind.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:14 am

Also, the Hawk wagon is the first (?) wagon to face real resistance. That also tells me we're on the right track.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:16 am

Mod, can we get a VC please?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:42 am

In post 513, Antihuman wrote: I'm not townreading him but I feel like his lynch's just "too easy". I can't recall the last time I lynched somebody for 'not being towny enough' and they actually flipped scum. Which is also why I'm not too happy about my prolonged stay on moz's wagon
In post 511, boring wrote:.

Snarky has given us non-sheep reads. For example, BBT isn't exactly a heavy favorite for today's lynch. He feels confident enough to pop in, say he thinks BBT is scum, and then turn his back. It's a very bold move for scum. If he was scum, he'd more more likely to sheep and agree with the majority.
I can see your reasoning but I don't think this is necessarily a rule. However, I don't see him as scum too.
This post is nasssty.

What about the Hawk lynch was 'easy'? Where did you get that from?

I detect a tad bit of buddying from Anti to boring here with the comments relating to SS.
In post 520, Hawk wrote: I'm literally at work trying to form a reads list and responded to all your call outs for early game shit. Lynch me if you want but when I flip green you'll be no closer to winning if you really are town. Which I don't think you are. ;)
How would you feel about lynching Moz?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:03 am

In post 529, Alisae wrote:I like Fitz and AH's words.
What do you like about Anti's posting?
In post 532, Alisae wrote:
In post 496, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:What about their tone tells you they're town? Can you give specific examples of 'how they've been playing' that makes you think they're town as well please?
Gut and currently I can't.
Why not?
In post 534, Alisae wrote:I'm convinced BBT v Hawk is TvS. Can't figure out who the scum is in this situation.
So I'ma just sheep this
VOTE: Hawk
How did you rule out TvT or SvS in this situation? What specifically tells out it is TvS?

Just for you Hawk
In post 537, Hawk wrote: The first one is an opinion. He doesn't say awfully coincidental is Alignment Indicative you just infer it as a scumlean? Which it probably is but does it matter? What do you want him to say?
Well, you must not be reading very clearly. I explained my questions to Fitz and why it was important to me. You also made the same 'bad assumption' that I made because Fitz did not scumlean on LUV so my push on fitz comments about Uzi needing clarifying are evident from this post alone.
In post 538, Hawk wrote: The last question is a little better but still kinda similar to the previous other people explaining their own reasoning. Also why would you call towards EMP explaining his own behavior as scum hunting or not?
Did you agree with FPs assessment that Emp was scum hunting? I didn't and I wanted FP to convince me his read was based on decent reasoning. I would call on EMP to explain his own behaviour because if EMP has come out and said that he didn't feel like he had started scum hunting at that point then it would have been extra difficult for FP to defend his position if the read was false.
In post 538, Hawk wrote:Now lets look at bad votes and bad logic.

Vote for Grey in
This isn't following your line of thought at all. Shouldn't you be voting Fancy here? Why Grey? Why is this a serious wagon?
I'm pretty sure you're just parroting here and I'm pretty sure I already repsonded to LUV when he asked these exact same questions. Are you really reading or do you just think you have found a potential target to get your teeth in to and appear active? (<<< Is a rhetorical question before you accuse me of looking busy with questions).
In post 538, Hawk wrote:Vote for Alisae in
No reasoning, just a naked vote. Some things could be inferred from context of posts surrounding the vote but it doesn't really give us any real motivations or logic behind the vote.
You're answering your own questions/queries in the very same post - it can easily be inferred from context as to why I voted Alisae.
In post 538, Hawk wrote:Vote for Fitz in
Uhhh its been less than 7 posts why are you flipping so much with no reasoning or even backup logic. Like we weren't even talking about Fitz here. In fact Grey was on an Alisae lynch just a minute before which you had been sheeping! WTF?
I mean, once again, I feel like I was very clear with why I switched my vote onto Fitz. These questions have all been answered within the thread.
In post 538, Hawk wrote:WHAT? This is him literally sheeping your vote on Grey less than 15 posts prior. Why is this vote awful? Why wouldn't your vote be considered awful then? Cause this might be considered opportunistic?
It's all about context and clearly you're missing it. Alisae went to reread thread or supposedly reevaluate the game. Instead of bringing any insightful analysis, he just goes back to jumping onto Grey when he thinks there is traction on that wagon.

In post 539, -Grey- wrote: I'd rather Lynch mozamis, though. He's done nothing to change my read since I voted him.
[/quote]
I'll lynch Moz if Hawk will.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:05 am

I'm finally caught up.

I'm only willing to lynch Hawk or Moz today. Maybe Anti.

Nobody else.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:12 am

In post 572, havingfitz wrote:You obviously do.....why?
Ah fuck, forgot about Alisae.

I wanted to try and create a small lynch pool but for some reason I'm struggling to do it. I would also lynch Alisae so I'll put Anti on the backburner for now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:15 am

In post 573, boring wrote:It's an interesting thought. However, I think if Anti were trying to buddy me, he wouldn't borderline misrep me at every interaction (I say borderline because I'm leaning toward it being genuine miscommunication, as in, we just function on different wavelengths).

Pp-edit: BBT, I might be able to do Moz. The look of the game would have to change for me to vote Anti now. Why not Empking?
I think the earlier miscommunication was genuine but that comment reads super awkward to me and I think you look like a strong player and Anti may be trying to buddy to stay on your good side.

I don't feel like Emp is scum - it's super hard to justify because he isn't doing much. There is also a lack of information gained from lynching Emp right now which makes me even less interested in doing it.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:16 am

I just realised the irony of me talking about Anti buddying you whilst stating you're a strong player.

Funny.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:53 am

Lol.

Have fun with that guys.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:41 am

This looks like it's about to get interesting.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:31 am

VOTE: Moz

Hawk can be town now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:33 am

Also, we're now on page 24 so we could do with a lynch in the next 2-3 pages.

Lynch Moz and feel good!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:08 am

Where exactly am I 'flailing'?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:09 am

I'm not town reading you because of you're willing to lynch Moz.

I'm town reading you for your response to being wagoned.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:29 am

I now seem confident in my town read.

I still don't see how that's flailing.

The speed of my wagon and lack of resistance should be telling you something. But I'mma let you work that out for yourself.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:41 pm

Uzi needs to be looked at tomorrow.

I'm VT. Hammer away.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:26 pm

Lol.

Whoever is town on my wagon you should be embarrassed.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:20 am

Nah, y'all are on your own now.

Happy hunting!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:50 am

I've already been hammered.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:59 am

If I've been baited into prematurely claiming I can't even be bothered with this game. Clearly I'm not paying enough attention.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:00 am

Please hammer me to prove so many people wrong.

I want spoilers.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:04 am

I didn't need to claim because there was no intent to hammer.

Lynch Moz or Uzi if you want to hit scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:08 am

Your jump on my wagon was horrific.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:12 am

Someone asked me to claim. I thought I was in danger of being hammered.

I claimed.

I'm not explaining why. My opinions hold 0 credibility in this game and I'm not wasting my time.

I just want to be right when I get the spoilers.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:20 am

Guys, I'm all good.

Please, lynch me.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:21 am

Put your votes where your mouths are.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:10 am

I'm not being replaced. I'm not putting anyone else in this shitty position.

Y'all are just gonna have to waste a lynch on me.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:30 am

Any hammers about?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:58 am

Something super drastic happened.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:07 am

Yep. And it wasn't a contradiction. There were other points to what I said but Anti cut it short.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:08 am

CMM, please hammer me.

Set me free.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:40 am

It's funny how Moz 180d on me. Scum.

CMM, I'm done with this game. I'm now lynch bait - if I don't get lynched now I 100% get lynched in another Day or Two and I'm not putting energy into a game where I can already see what is going to happen.

Return to “Completed Open Games”