Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #74 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:40 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

The quick brrrrrown fffffox jumps overrrrr the lazy dog.

I am post rrrrrestricted, and will have a difffffffffferrrrrent post rrrrrestricted everrrrryday. I will be more ffffforthcoming when I rrrrreturn.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #175 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

RRRRRC, I'd rrrrratherrrrr wait to see you on the weekend than see you go; it's looking like I might fffffall into a similarrrrr boat soon and I haven't gotten the chance to play with you rrrrrecently so seeing you herrrrre and then seeing you gone would be hearrrrrtbreaking.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #331 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:23 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: drrrrrealmerrrrrrz7

Staeg can have my place in the block; I'm not rrrrreally surrrrrre I like the dirrrrection it's headed fffforrrrr now.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #484 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:36 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Dunnstrrrrral

I don't mind a Nahdia vote, but she's too prrrrrickly fffforrrrr me to push therrrrre at the moment. I don't like the get offffffff me interrrrractions with Nahdia fffffrrrrrom Dunn, and I don't like the "get these votes off now" as substitutions forrrrr rrrrreal rrrrreactions to votes on him.

My initial intention with this day was to ffffflutterrrrrr with a fffffrrrrriend. I haven't fffffound one yet.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #486 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm looking ffffforrrrr rrrrresonance.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #501 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:42 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 487, camntsuki wrote:you posting more would help....
Morrrrre posting usually helps. Unforrrrtunately, sometimes you don't have time to do anything but fffffloat. I expect that to change momentarrrrrily, but that change will likely be grrrrradual.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #502 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 488, camntsuki wrote:Like... tell me about this dreamers guy- should I hate him?
I voted him initially because I didn't like his "why arrrrren't you letting me unvote" post - it seemed like a disingenuous apprrrrroach based on my experrrrrience with him. I'm less botherrrred by his fffffollowup, although he is not yet a townrrrread.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #525 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 520, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 413, Nahdia wrote:a specific mindset you seem to be putting forward which is one I don't think you can fake. I mean, sure you could write the words, but I don't honestly believe you would KNOW to fake it.
Yeah this solidifies my townread on nahdia
Why?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #628 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Still not scumrrrrreading Spyrrrrrex.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #675 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 672, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Nacho needs to explain his apparent post restriction (lets entertain the fact it's real :roll:) and any consequences because he failed to roll an f or r in a few posts.
No consequences yet.
Is therrrrre a rrrrreason you think that I'm ffffaking this post rrrrestrrrriction?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #682 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 10, drealmerz7 wrote:Dunnstral already fishing and he thinks he's slick

btw, I have a small d

you have a big D
If you thought that Dunnstrrrral was ffffishing, then why didn't you prrrress him about it? It's something that you ffffelt strrrrongly enough about wherrrrre you brrrrought it up multiple times, so why didn't that botherrrr everrrrr trrrranslate into suspicion?
In post 81, drealmerz7 wrote:x10 when it is nacho
Why does me claiming that I have a post rrrrrestrrrriction mean that I am a better lynch? Ifffff yourrr answerrr looks anything like "you'rrrrre sneaky", then what gain would faking a post rrrrrestrrriction brrrrring me?
In post 257, drealmerz7 wrote:First, ^ this comes off majorly awkward to me, in a scummyway too. but that is not the main issue for me

the main issue is that, why are you not inclined to think they'd bring it up in 2 places? your stance is that scum wouldn't bother, but why would town bother? If I see something I think could be a soft or crumb, the last thing I do is bring it up and talk about it, that is, really scummy, so the defense of the action is scummy to me too.
This is you talking about why you fffffind Dunnstrrrrral's earrrrly rrrrroleffffishing scummy. If you fffffound it scummy, why didn't you act on it at all?
In post 395, drealmerz7 wrote:I have a little experience with nacho and I am much more inclined to think he made it up than not. Last game I was with him in he fakeclaimed something like a ticking-bomb in his first post to setup a D3 (or was it 4?) lynch on himself saying if we didn't kill him before that we were in trouble sort of shit (he was jester.) details are shakey, ask him for more
What does me lying as a jesterrrr last game have to do with this game?
As for missing post rrrrrestrrrrictions, I assume that Ffffffate is being lenient because rrrrrememberrrring to do all of this weirrrrrd shit to my letterrrrrrs while typing is diffffffffficult; at firrrrrst I assumed that he was missing them, but I doubt this is the case since everrrrrrryone has been so helpfffffful in pointing out wherrrrre I've missed them. Ifffff you'rrrrrre prrrrraying fffffor me to get modkilled, don't worry, I'm surrrrrre it'll come eventually.
In post 400, drealmerz7 wrote:but seriously nacho is probably scum and he's broken and crying in a corner that he rolled scum for this game that's why he's not around

he's been rolling scum tons and with how this game is set he'd be way more in it
This is the strrrrrong meta rrrrrrread that you have on me?
This seems a bit shallow when you don't know whetherrrrrr I've been rrrrolling scum orrrrr town a lot and when you've played a total of two games with me.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #686 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 683, SpyreX wrote:Nacho i beg of you please no pr discussion i need sanity

Give me the lifeline
Affffter thrrrree difffffffffferrrrrent people brrrrrought it up therrrrrre wasn't everrrr a way I was getting out without addrrrrrressing it in one ffffforrrrrm orrrrrr anotherrrr.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #699 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 19, Dunnstral wrote:@drealmerz take notes, not even beating around the bush on the soft
I'd prrrrrrobably fffffeel good about the sofffffft ifffff I knew what it actually rrrrrrefffffferrrrring to anything, but it isn't.

Dunn's contrrrrributions in the middle fffffeel underrrrrwhelming, lacking. People who arrrrrrre townrrrrrreading drrrrealmerrrr rrrrright now seem to be doing so fffffforrrrr style rrrrrreasons (the "he just says things difffffferrrrrent than how scum would" bit strrrrrrikes me as just that), his vote on Infinity for voting Staeg was lame and easy and his vote on SAD for ???? rrrrrrreasons is in a similar tier.

His interrraction with Nahdia earrrrrlierrrr that I hightlighted beffffforrrrre I'll brrrrring up again:
In post 227, Dunnstral wrote:back off nahdia
In post 238, Dunnstral wrote:Why did you vote me nahdia?
In post 259, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Nahdia
In post 283, Dunnstral wrote:Get off me now
In post 285, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 277, Nahdia wrote:It's like when One Direction sings about that girl and they say "I don't know what it is, but you've got that one thing". Dunnstral has that one thing, just like that girl. Except, instead of making him a desirable chick for a group of British boy band singers, it makes him scummy.
Well said

Sig worthy in fact........
In post 286, Dunnstral wrote:ok

UNVOTE: nahdia
It seems lazy to the point of being disingenuous; I guess I could be completely offffff with rrrrrreading the "get offffff me" bits as sofffffftclaims sprrrrrung way too earrrrrrly to be rrrrrreal, but iffffff this is all he has to say in rrrrrrresponse to herrrrrr suspicion on him, I don't see why he botherrrred in the ffffffirrrrrst place.

But, the main rrrrreason I'm botherrrred is just because therrrre's nothing therrrrrre; no town rrrrrreads ffffffrrrrrom the slot that I fffffind insightffffful, no scum rrrrrreads that have conviction, and nothing that looks like an attempt at it. Even the strrrrrongest stances he has don't rrrrrreally have anything behind them; look at the drrrrrrrealmerrrr rrrrread he's exprrrrrressed multiple times and how he interrrrracts with mollie about it; there's no rrrrreal attempt to convince herrrrr or sell herrrr, he just goes "Drrrrealmerrrr is town!" and leaves it therrrre.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #705 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 413, Nahdia wrote:Incidentally, this relates to why mollie is tragically failing to read me. She's looking at my attitude, what she describes as "I am too kewl for this gig" and somehow coming to the conclusion that it's scum indicative.
In post 702, Nahdia wrote:I'm not calling you a dick, I'm calling you idiotic.
You think that mollie is rrrrreading you incorrrrrrrrrrrrectly because offfff yourrrrr attitude. Why then, would you apprrrrroach herrrrrr like this? Iffffff she is scum, you arrrrrre giving herrrr morrrrre fffffuel to attack you in a similarrrrr mannerrrrr. Ifffff she is town, then you arrrre driving a wedge in between you and herrrr which obviously isn't good for town.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #706 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 503, Nahdia wrote:
In post 484, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't like the "get these votes off now" as substitutions forrrrr rrrrreal rrrrreactions to votes on him.
I think this is a lame reason to dislike Dunn, all things considered. I don't see Dunn as the kind of player who would actively dismiss "real interactions" as scum so transparently just for the sake of it. Either he's town and he's being lackadaisical, or he's scum and he's trying to curate his tone as such.
You highlight that eitherrrr he's being lackadaisical townie orrrr scum. I don't think his "yaaaay I'm excited opening" trrrrranslates to emphatically not giving a fffffuck forrrrr the rrrrrest offffff the game (so fffffarrrr).

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #707 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 413, Nahdia wrote:If you need me to point to something concrete, I don't believe you would know to fake the tone of what you just wrote from 398 to 400.
In post 398, drealmerz7 wrote:no, actually that is how you play mafia

fucking arrogance with so many of you like "I KNOW WHO SCUM IS BECAUSE DUHHDUHHH" - no, you fucking don't, unless you're scum or had a N0 cop result that you know isn't a lie

interact, discuss things, form reads that grow

presuming to discover them with such confidence is foolish and unnecessary (and hurtful to the cause)

you don't solve the game D1

I know, you read this and are like "well duh of course"

well then fucking play like it

worry less about votes and more about finding scum
In post 399, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 397, camntsuki wrote:also- anyone wanna take odds on nacho and dreamerz being scum together?
oh, nacho, where you at?!

*tickletickle*
In post 400, drealmerz7 wrote:btw those odds would pay off like BOOOOM if it were true (cause we were scum together just in november)

but seriously nacho is probably scum and he's broken and crying in a corner that he rolled scum for this game that's why he's not around

he's been rolling scum tons and with how this game is set he'd be way more in it

this is the strongest scum-lurk read I've ever had and it's early D1 so...yerp, no one's going to believe it probably

nacho, what can I do? come dance with me in the forest?
Low expectations.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #717 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 715, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:I like this post too I think scum would be too scared to discuss this
In post 507, Kagami wrote:Btw, Staeg, from what I've seen here, turtle-ness is probably pretty important.

I'd be willing to bet our role names are of the form: <flavored rolename>, a <Turtle/scumflavor> Mystic.
Not ifffff she had a ffffffakeclaim.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #728 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 721, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:I'm saying even if she has a fake-claim or whatever scum are probably too scared to discuss setup because they don't wanna come off as role fishing or something. Kagami's post felt like "Idgaf I do what I want" type of rebel thing so it looks p natural.
Any rrrroleffffishing arrrrguments crrrrrrreated fffffrrrrom Kagami's post would be prrrrretty obnoxiously convoluted.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #739 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 736, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 733, SpyreX wrote:I'm saying theres nothing scary about posting it
No I'm p sure literally everyone and their mother gets an aneurysm whenever someone dares to discuss anything related to roles on Day 1 on this site.
Kagami does so fffffrrrrrequently; haven't seen her get yelled at ffffforrrr it.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #748 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 744, SpyreX wrote:But that dont change the discussion about why shes town not being good
Shooting down one obviously bad rrrrrreason shouldn't make you ffffffall in love.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #752 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nahdia/Dunn/Drrrrrealm is the nexus offfff playerrrrrs that I don't like, but cerrrrtain interrrractions between them fffffeel strrrange.
Nahdia's on and off rrrread on Dunn is weirrrrd ffffforrrr a parrrtnerrrr interrraction.
Dunn and Nahdia both harrrrrd deffffending drrrream fffforrrr weak rrrrreasons is an odd trrrrrifffffecta interrraction.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #753 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 751, SpyreX wrote:
In post 748, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 744, SpyreX wrote:But that dont change the discussion about why shes town not being good
Shooting down one obviously bad rrrrrreason shouldn't make you ffffffall in love.
My heart is a fickle mistress

And its not an undying love but most definitely not interested today. Even if i was gonna vote for not camn theres a whole slew before there
Who?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #754 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 750, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Sigh.

Why do people argue over with me with how I form reads and what I see as town and then offer 0 suggestions.

Like great do you want a cookie.

I'll stick to whatever works for me thank you very much I'm not trying to convince anyone of Kagami-town it's not a dick measuring contest someone literally just asked me what I think of her.

It's the same stupid thing people pulled on me in Defcon I was saying UT was scum because I trusted Reck's gut read on him then people decided to go "Ohhhh no that's dumb thinking you can't just trust Reck's gut read like that". Meanwhile...
I'm not surrrre what you'rrrrre looking fffforrrr as ffffarrrrr as suggestions go. I thought yourrrr rrrrread had fffffflawed logic. I pointed it out. This is what a good numberrrr offfff my posts will look like.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #756 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 755, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Great then why the fuck are you wasting my time let me read people how I want to if you're not gonna help me with the read in any way and just criticize everything I say.
Crrrrriticizing should be parrrrt offfff the prrrocess.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #767 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 759, pirate mollie wrote:then why are you not criticizing the players who deserve it instead of after the 1s who actually give a damn

there is something missing from your play can you guess what it is
Time.

I've pointed out things about all of Nahdia, drrrrealmerrrrr, and Dunn that I don't like. That's who I think deserrrrves it. SAD took an offfffhanded comment much morrrrre serrriously than I intended fffforrrr it to be taken.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #805 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:15 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: drrrrrealmerrrrrrz7

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #820 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

spyrrrrrex i've verrrrry brrrrrutally and hearrrrrtbrrrrreakingly been down the camntsuki rrrroad you're trrrrravelling down befffforrrre and it hasn't ended pleasantly. I get that the rrrrrreasons that she pushed you werrrrre bananas and have absolutely nothing to with what you've actually said this game, but I don't think that it's coming ffffffrrrrom a bad scum perrrrson place. Iffff she werrre scum, I don't think that herrrr ffffirrrrst goal would be to merrrrrrrrily rrrrrrram a lynch thrrrrrough on you; you'rrrrrre not an easy lynch and you'rrrrre especially difffffffffficult to lynch when yourrrrrr irrrrre is rrraised. i think that camn is currrrrrrently parrrrranoid offfff you, and is making a push based on you fffffeeling underrrrwhelming (which has been an obserrrrrvation made by a ffffeew people this game) and trrrrying to ffffeel you out. With drrrrream I just have a fffeeling and I'd love ifffff you would be a pariah-brrro and rrrrride the fffffeeling with me but even iffff you don't trrrrust me like that and you end up somewherrre that isn't a townrrrread then that's still victorrrry.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #821 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

spyrrrrrex i've verrrrry brrrrrutally and hearrrrrtbrrrrreakingly been down the camntsuki rrrroad you're trrrrravelling down befffforrrre and it hasn't ended pleasantly. I get that the rrrrrreasons that she pushed you werrrrre bananas and have absolutely nothing to with what you've actually said this game, but I don't think that it's coming ffffffrrrrom a bad scum perrrrson place. Iffff she werrre scum, I don't think that herrrr ffffirrrrst goal would be to merrrrrrrrily rrrrrrram a lynch thrrrrrough on you; you'rrrrrre not an easy lynch and you'rrrrre especially difffffffffficult to lynch when yourrrrrr irrrrre is rrraised. i think that camn is currrrrrrently parrrrranoid offfff you, and is making a push based on you fffffeeling underrrrwhelming (which has been an obserrrrrvation made by a ffffeew people this game) and trrrrying to ffffeel you out. With drrrrream I just have a fffeeling and I'd love ifffff you would be a pariah-brrro and rrrrride the fffffeeling with me but even iffff you don't trrrrust me like that and you end up somewherrre that isn't a townrrrread then that's still victorrrry.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #836 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 778, Papa Zito wrote:There's no progression in any of this. It's all random and self-contradictory and if I hear "welp hydra" I swear to god I'll burn this thread down. The weird dance with Mollie and 296 are gravy.
I think that maybe you'rrrrre getting a lot offfff noise fffffrrrrrom camn's playstyle that's just playstyle.

One offfff yourrrrr prrrrroblems seems to be that Camn voted Nahdia despite having strrrrrongerrrrr suspicions elsewherrrrre - I don't think that's parrrrrticularrrrrly weirrrrrd ffffforrrrr herrrrr; in Fffffamily Mafffffia, she ended up voting Jalapeno when she was suspecting me; she also posited a possible House/Drrrrram/Krrrrraska scumteam then didn't do anything with it ffffforrrrr a verrrrry long time. I think that when she's town (and prrrrrobably when she's scum although I don't have as much experrrrrience therrrrre) she likes to play with severrrrral possibilities at once; sometimes she'll fffffeel verrrrry strrrrrongly about something ffffforrrrr one second and then a little while laterrrrr it doesn't seem quite so appealing (such as when she fffffelt rrrrreally good about me being scum beffffforrrrre she unvoted Jalapeno, then it ffffflarrrrred up ffffforrrrr a little while and then died ffffforrrrr no rrrrreal rrrrreason again in Fffffamily Mafffffia).

This mindset explains to me why she'd end up voting Nahdia but talk about possible Nacho-drrrrrealmerrrrr and SpyrrrrreX-Dunnstrrrrral worrrrrlds; the scum motivation behind it that you seem to be exprrrrressing is that scum!camn doesn't know that she's exprrrrressing scumrrrrreads on people otherrrrr than Nahdia/isn't talking about Nahdia that much (prrrrresumably to get Nahdia lynched without having to signiffffficantly defffffend it, but I don't think that makes sense as a narrrrrrrrrrative when Nahdia hasn't been close to getting lynched, but I could defffffinitely be missing something therrrrre).

I also think sometimes she makes votes just to see how things shake out - take, ffffforrrrr example, Camn sheeping House rrrrrandomly in Fffffamily Mafffffia. This is what I think that herrrrr Infffffinity vote meant to herrrrr; I think she was just trrrrrying to change the vibe offfff the game which meant encourrrrraging a D1 lynch that she didn't love and she didn't hate.

Therrrrre arrrrre also a couple interrrrractions centerrrrring arrrrround me that you'rrrrre weirrrrrded out about, and I think that it's just a rrrrreffffflection offfff herrrrr trrrrreatment offfff me in generrrrral. When she talks to me about my rrrrread on someone else even though she's scumrrrrreading me Day 1, that's the brrrrro pass - she generrrrrally fffffeels uncomffffforrrrrtable lynching me Day 1 and doesn't mind giving me a bit offfff space on occasion; she does want everrrrry efffffffffforrrrrt to rrrrread me though, so she does end up questioning and drrrrrawing out my opinion on cerrrrrtain playerrrrrs to get a betterrrrr bead on me and on them. When she wanted to give drrrrrealmerrrrr a pass but wanted to "shake me out", she wasn't talking about lynching, she was talking about prrrrressurrrrre. I can see why she'd be morrrrre interrrrrested in sorrrrrting me overrrrr drrrrrealmerrrrr based on the brrrrro pass.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #837 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 827, Kagami wrote:Better example, since I somehow created a sentence with no Fs or Rs.

<in cell A1> I'm nacho, I am ignoring kagami despite generally having some respect for her reads.
<in cell A2> =SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(A1, "F", "Ff"), "R", "Rr"), "f", "ffff"), "r", "rrrr")
I’m sorrrrrrrrrry. I’m herrrrre, I’ve been strrrrruggling because I haven’t yet fffffound my grrrrroove with this game/haven’t had fffffun lately, but I apprrrrreciate and see yourrrrr rrrrreach out and I’m moving to do betterrrrr now. I’m not scum.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #842 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I don't think therrrrre's any possible interrrrrprrrrretation offfff SpyrrrrreX's posts rrrrrelated to the Nahdia hate except that he was wrrrrrong and he neverrrrr rrrrreally acknowledged that he was wrrrrrong. I think that the way that he handled it was sloppy at best. Howeverrrrr, I don't think that's how SpyrrrrreX handles the situation unless something fffffunky was going on (ffffforrrrr example, ifffff he was incrrrrredibly fffffrrrrrustrrrrrated while posting). I don't rrrrreally think therrrrre's any rrrrreal motivation as scum to misrrrrreprrrrresent the Nahdia suspicion to that degrrrrree unless maybe he was trrrrrying to buddy up to Nahdia with it (and I can't see him thinking that would be effffffffffective when he was offffffffff on why people werrrrre pushing herrrrr in the fffffirrrrrst place). In parrrrrticularrrrr, I can't see him rrrrresponding to RrrrrC saying that it was unfffffairrrrr that SpyrrrrreX dismissed RrrrrC's Nahdia suspicion as "meta bullshit" by quoting the SAD line; I mean, maybe he is scum that rrrrreally can't fffffind a way to let go offfff something that's getting out offfff trrrrrouble but SpyrrrrreX is experrrrrienced enough to say "I wasn't awarrrrre therrrrre was much Nahdia hate outside offfff SAD's case, my bad". And I want to give him rrrrroom because offfff the fffffrrrrrustrrrrration. (While glancing at his ISO, I also fffffound which also could be a rrrrreason why everrrrryone's Nahdia hate = SAD's).

I mean this:
Spoiler:
In post 188, SpyreX wrote:
In post 185, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 183, SpyreX wrote:I heard zito once robbed from the rich to give to the poor and rode away on his unicorn
god can we plz lynch this thing jc
Why you latch on to that versus my actual words about things
Like do i need to just be a robot killjoy will that make you feel better
In post 242, SpyreX wrote:
@mollie
Because you guys are driving me nuts already.
In post 301, SpyreX wrote:And what the shit is it about town syprex this game you guys are a bunch of bears acting like I'm made of steaks.
In post 305, SpyreX wrote:Cause mollie is up my ass for way less and sure dont see any admonishment there
In post 462, SpyreX wrote:Actually i want to see what the end of the play is keep going am.i a tragic hero?

Is fffffrrrrrustrrrrration that's fffffairrrrrly potent prrrrretty earrrrrly and I only fffffeel like it gets strrrrrongerrrrr and strrrrrongerrrrr down the rrrrroad; I want to believe that SpyrrrrreX doesn't get this unhinged this earrrrrly as scum because I underrrrrstand all too well wherrrrre it's coming fffffrrrrrom; when Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal Fffffffffffffffffffffolks Blues was going on it fffffelt like everrrrryone was going absolutely insane overrrrr me ffffforrrrr the worrrrrst shittiest rrrrreasons in the entirrrrre worrrrrld and it fffffrrrrrustrrrrrated me to the point wherrrrre it bled overrrrr into otherrrrr games and that wouldn't have happened as scum.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #844 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 783, pirate mollie wrote:is it a scum trifecta

I am totally willing to go there why aren't you

you are in the juxtaposition category and I don't really know what to do with you
I don't think that all thrrrrree offfff them arrrrre scum togetherrrrr (2 offfff the thrrrrree prrrrrobably worrrrrks but Dunn/Nahdia/Drrrrrealmerrrrr is just a weirrrrrd combo thanks to theirrrrr interrrrractions as a whole).

I'm herrrrre now. Wherrrrre did you go?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #848 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 831, pirate mollie wrote:I want cupcake cos it will bring the noise level down and camn is not making the hydra better.
I don't think that mislynching that hydrrrrra will brrrrring noise down; I think that cupcake will prrrrrobably burrrrry the thrrrrread in toxicity ifffff he's being policy lynched and I don't want to go thrrrrrough that and don't think it would be good ffffforrrrr the game in generrrrral. I agrrrrree with you on Infffffinity; it's not the type offfff town rrrrread that I could powerrrrrfffffully defffffend ifffff push comes to shove but he does legitimately fffffeel lost and I don't want to lynch him today. I'm happy to lynch drrrrrealmerrrrrz/Zito/Nahdia/Dunn today, would ffffflex to Infffffinity/Staeg ifffff prrrrressed, wouldn't lynch anyone else. Can we comprrrrromise somewherrrrre in that grrrrroup?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #855 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 846, pirate mollie wrote:here is the problem I have with the first paragraph of your post; camn does that as town and actually her posts when she is town usually land on scum. she is a spot on intuitive player do you really see this happening in this game?
When camn is camn, I get a strrrrrong, beautiffffful town signal and I agrrrrree that she's generrrrrally prrrrretty intuitive, and, even ifffff I disagrrrrree wherrrrre she's going, I enjoy watching herrrrr get therrrrre and I rrrrrespect herrrrr rrrrreads. As camntsuki, the signal is much morrrrre muddled than it is on camn. When I played with herrrrr in Fffffamily Mafffffia, even when she suspected me while I was town, I underrrrrstood why she suspected me, I saw the rrrrread slowly fffffall away, I rrrrrespected the rrrrread in the end. When we played togetherrrrr in Gumball and she was camnsuki, I tunneled like a rrrrrabid dog ffffforrrrr 4-5 days orrrrr something rrrrridiculous like that beffffforrrrre getting a signal that I could trrrrrust. I don't think herrrrr earrrrrly prrrrressing was out offfff line (rrrrre: SpyrrrrreX); it went on longerrrrr than I expected it to, but I don't think that calling SpyrrrrreX underrrrrwhelming earrrrrly was something that was bonkerrrrrs. I don't rrrrreally rrrrrememberrrrr herrrrr otherrrrr signiffffficant pushes this game so I can't rrrrreally speak to those.

What arrrrre you rrrrreffffferrrrrrrrrring to when you say ourrrrr views offfff herrrrr play arrrrre diametrrrrrically opposed - what do you disagrrrrree with specifffffically? You'rrrrre not talking to herrrrr like you think that she's scum; you'rrrrre talking to herrrrr like you think that she's harrrrrmffffful to the game.

I don't underrrrrstand why my trrrrreatment offfff herrrrr is weirrrrrd - I've been keeping everrrrryone at arrrrrm's length until today so I'm not surrrrre why my interrrrractions with herrrrr stand out to you specifffffically.
Ditto rrrrre: drrrrrealmerrrrr; I've seen drrrrrealmerrrrr-Nacho teams tossed arrrrround a couple times, but fffffrrrrrom my end I had a gut rrrrread, then I lost confffffidence, then I gained confffffidence yet again. I've talked about why I was botherrrrred by drrrrrealmerrrrr yesterrrrrday; did you think that I wasn't clearrrrr enough orrrrr did you think that my rrrrreasons ffffforrrrr suspecting him werrrrre fffffake/not valid/something else?

I don't have any thoughts on Dunn's "Drrrrrealmerrrrr is town" mantrrrrra beyond what I've said alrrrrready; one offfff the main rrrrreasons why I don't think Dunn/Nahdia/Drrrrrealmerrrrr worrrrrks as a trrrrrifffffecta is because I don't think that Nahdia and Dunn would both adopt the rrrrreasonless defffffense offfff the same scum parrrrrtnerrrrr (it makes morrrrre sense intuitively ffffforrrrr one to be taking coverrrrr with the otherrrrr), and I don't like that Drrrrrealmerrrrr is the strrrrrongest rrrrread Dunn's exprrrrressed this game (the one with the most emotional attachment), and even then he hasn't rrrrreally made any efffffffffforrrrrt to explain it.

I'll post why I'd be okay with a drrrrrealmerrrrr lynch in a separrrrrate post because I don't think most people arrrrre rrrrreading this one.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #858 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 846, pirate mollie wrote:cos rn you are commenting and not investing.
This would be a valid statement ifffff you didn't say it today.
You'rrrrre corrrrrrrrrrect that, beffffforrrrre today, I have been commenting and not investing. Today is the fffffirrrrrst day that I've actually done and said things that arrrrre meaningffffful; you point out that I've been caterrrrring to active people, yep, looking ffffforrrrr a fffffrrrrriend because I'm a weirrrrrd fffffrrrrreak and sometimes I need someone to bounce things offffffffff in orrrrrderrrrr to fffffunction in a game and sometimes I have slow starrrrrts and sometimes even when town I'm just not therrrrre in the beginning offfff a game and I don't fffffeel awesomely about it because I fffffeel myselfffff digging a hole (I know my posts arrrrren't scrrrrreaming town, people arrrrre starrrrrting to dig at me which annoys me and makes it harrrrrderrrrr to town, etc), but it's what's been happening. Today is the fffffirrrrrst day that isn't happening and ifffff you want to come out offfff this with a good rrrrread on me then the fffffirrrrrst step is to see at least that much.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #859 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 400, drealmerz7 wrote:btw those odds would pay off like BOOOOM if it were true (cause we were scum together just in november)

but seriously nacho is probably scum and he's broken and crying in a corner that he rolled scum for this game that's why he's not around

this is the strongest scum-lurk read I've ever had and it's early D1 so...yerp, no one's going to believe it probably

nacho, what can I do? come dance with me in the forest?
The crrrrrux offfff my scumrrrrread on drrrrrealmerrrrrz (the parrrrrt that I carrrrre about the most) is herrrrre. I'm having difffffffffficulty seeing him ffffforrrrrming a scumrrrrread offfff this strrrrrength on me (rrrrreinffffforrrrrced by us being scum togetherrrrr, him believing he has an underrrrrstanding offfff me as a playerrrrr and wherrrrre I am emotionally) and then suddenly doubting it because ???. I don't think that drrrrrealmerrrrrz as town lets that rrrrread in parrrrrticularrrrr go so easily; yes, I rrrrrealize he did the "show me yourrrrr meat" song and dance, but that fffffeels difffffffffferrrrrent than actually pushing me and rrrrreveling in his moment offfff clarrrrrity.

My greatest doubt is here:
In post 454, drealmerz7 wrote:though, fuck, if he's scum it's just so demoralizing and I feel bad, but,

if he's scum this game, the energies are truly tell him something and he needs to figure out what that is

this is the game for it, nacho, if it's true

I am here for you
It's an odd rrrrreachout, to be surrrrre, but ifffff I interrrrrprrrrreted it corrrrrrrrrrectly, it seems like he fffffeels sorrrrrrrrrry ffffforrrrr me being as demorrrrralized as I was and was kind offfff cheerrrrrleading ffffforrrrr a hypothetical Nacho!scum to get his head in the game. That's the parrrrrt that I fffffeel wouldn't be coming fffffrrrrrom drrrrrealmerrrrr as scum. I also see the possibility offfff drrrrrealmerrrrr (who goes fffffrrrrrom confffffident scum to not so confffffident scum at difffffffffferrrrrent interrrrrvals) as scum fffffinding himselfffff in a place wherrrrre he doesn't rrrrreally want to dig in his heels and push the hell out offfff me quite yet; I have no idea how he would trrrrry to back offffffffff fffffrrrrrom a push on me. When we werrrrre scum togetherrrrr, a playerrrrr that he was pushing gave a strrrrrong emotional rrrrresponse back and he shuffffffffffled away; is he giving me space because he's expecting a similarrrrr rrrrresult?

That is why I was interrrrrested in a rrrrresponse beffffforrrrre prrrrressing him; we haven't rrrrreally gotten the chance to interrrrract yet and I have a fffffeeling that seeing morrrrre offfff wherrrrre his interrrrractions arrrrre coming fffffrrrrrom would help me underrrrrstand him betterrrrr.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #860 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Papa Zito

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #873 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 865, SpyreX wrote:I mean you're quoting another game, infinity is saying well he did that cause and nacho is saying let's not lynch camn cause itll... hurt feelings?
You have to meet me halffffway Spyrrrrrex. Rrrright now you'rrrre digging yourrrr heels in on this camn nonsense because they werrrrre completely offfff about who you werrrrre pushing; I'm not voting them because I think they arrrrre town and I think yourrrr rrrrreasons fffforrrrr voting them arrrrre borrring and uninspirrrring. I've talked about the rrrrreasons why I'm suspecting my main thrrree suspects; why arrrrre none of these good lynches?

Rrrright now I'm looking for a lynch. Iffff that rrrrrequirrrres a leap of ffffaith in orderrrrr to get thrrrrough the day, ffffine. Ifff you want to save Zito and want my vote to do it, you know who I want dead.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #874 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 869, pirate mollie wrote:so you think think that dreamz is hoodwinking dunn somewhere cos really that is the only place he cld be doing this from what I have noticed and now you wanna lynch zito
I don't want to lynch Zito. I'm voting Zito because that's wherrre the herrrrd is going fffforrrrr now. Ifffff therrre's movement towarrrrds the thrrrree people I want lynched the most, that's wherrrre I'll be.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #875 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 869, pirate mollie wrote:plz humour me and give a reason to vote zito that is not iso-ing him and coming up with () that are reasonable w/o parroting the reasons which have already been said?
I'm not townrrrreading him. I'm ffffollowing Kagami.
I alrrready gave you an answerrrr to the Dunn question unless I hallucinated it.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #876 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 869, pirate mollie wrote:the timing of your unvote off of dreamz makes zero sense especially since he is not posting in the game but somehow manages in his idle time to post elsewhere and no I am not talking about games. if you think that my whole nahdia/dreamz/dunn is a bust then talk to me about dunn and how you are avoiding that whole duo that you have dropped like a hot potato.
I didn't unvote him because I thought he was town, although I am not rrrreally botherrrred by him posting elsewhere.

I don't think that the thrrreee you've pointed out arrrrre a bust; what gave you that imprrrrression?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #877 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 867, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 856, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Here is an updated tier list

RC, mollie
Staeg, infinity, Kagami, dreamz
Dunn, Spyrex, Nacho
camnhydra
Nahdia, Zito

Man you people making me doubt on dreamz and moving him to tier 2 I hope you're happy.
In post 857, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:People I'm okay with lynching today:

Zito
Nahdia
Dunn

I will go on record saying I oppose a dreamz and infinity lynch today (and camnhydra too because I think I can get a better read on them anyway if they keep posting so no rush to lynch them)
So why exactly am I lynchable?

Kagami your paranoi is misplaced is all I can say
Somehow I don't think this is verrrry rrrreasurrrrrring.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #882 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 878, pirate mollie wrote:who are the 3 you want lynched again
Drrream/Nahdia/Dunn.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #884 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 880, pirate mollie wrote:so you don't want to lynch zito but you are following kagami and the herd is herding in that direction but you are not townreading him

this is the very definition of fencesitting
I don't have any parrrticularrrrr desirrrre to lynch Zito, but I'm willing to meet Kagami and otherrrs in the middle.

I thought what I wanted was clearrr, but, in case it wasn't:

Drrrrrealmerrr and Dunn arrrrre the lynches I want the most. These arrrrre the lynches that would cause my hearrrt to drrrrrop ifffff they came back grrreeen.

Nahdia is the lynch I want next. I am not as conffffident on this as the otherrrs (see: D/D/N making a weirrrrrd team), but this is a lynch I'd make happily.

Zito is a lynch that I ffffeel is a ffffine lynch. I don't have a rrrreason to townrrrread him, and Zito is me meeting Kagami halffffway.

Inffffinity is the lynch that has the strrrrongest supporrrrt today. I don't rrrrreally want to lynch him because he ffffeels legitimately lost.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #886 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 883, pirate mollie wrote:I thought you were townreading him isn't that why you jumped off of him?
No. I meant to say that I didn't unvote him because I was townrrrreading him (implying that I unvoted him fffforrrrr a diffffferrrent reason); ifffff I said anything else, it was a typo.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #887 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 883, pirate mollie wrote:also your push on him is weaksauce if you wanted him lynched it wld have happened by now
Magical powerrrrs rrrrequirrrrre conviction and time. I don't have the components ffffforrrr the usual spell. I don't think this is necessarrrrrily a bad thing fffforrrrr today considerrrring the numberrr offff chickens without heads.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #888 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 883, pirate mollie wrote:also didn't you say to nahdia that she was alienating me which she totally is but my point is that you are totally talking to her as if she were town?
I wasn't speaking playerrrr to playerrrr.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #961 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 953, drealmerz7 wrote:it is because he drew scum again, for this game, he hurts him, I'm sure
his vote on me is a cry out for help to get him lynched

if others are willing, I am willing to show him mercy
Drrrrrealmerrr is scum.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #967 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 954, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 952, Infinity 324 wrote:Yeah I understand your frustration mollie, and I agree it might be better if we didn't try to sync our reads this game.
In post 950, pirate mollie wrote:there is not soul in nacho's posts. none nada zero.
Also wanted to say that I definitely agree with this but not sure it's alignment indicative in this case? I haven't played much with nacho though.
in this case I think it is. while it has been a while since either of us have played with each other solo, I think his ability to emotionally lie is still something he cannot easily do. I can't do any of the usual tricks that I use in order to draw him out but there are a cple of giant red flags that are impossible to ignore. scumacho has a tendency to hide behind heavy analysis on a player with lots of words and are usually correct when talking about certain players when he wants to get on their good side (i.e: his read on camn). but dreamz asked him to dance which scumacho ignored and the only follow up was a limp wristed vote. but the BIGGEST thing is how he is brushing off kagami; kagami is a player he highly respects and 1 in which he wld reach out to and yes he can read her. he isn't doing that. so I guess if I had to put it into words I wld say that he is townhunter and gatherer and is great at drawing town together. I am not seeing that here. he is coasting but it will be challenging to get other pple to see it.

this is a player that I have been playing with since I got here. while I do not claim to be an expert at reading him I do think I have better chance than most pple. it is not a scumread that is locked in stone, I wld really love to talk to kagami about it but I am not sure if we will have time. that is what I think of nacho at this time and why he is a scumread for me.
I haven't brushed offfffff Kagami morrrrre than I've brrrrushed offff anyone else in the game. As I talked about earrrrly, I haven't had time to post in this game - I've had one opporrrunity to post on a computer this game (which was yesterrrrrday as you can imagine); otherwise, I've been mobile posting. The ffffact that Dunn and Drrrrrealmerrr (and SAD ffffforrrr some inexplicable rrrreason) are the ones spearrrrheading my lynch should tell you something significant; Dunn, as usual, is still fffffloating along, and the ffffact that people arrrrre buying Drrrrrealmerrr's "you will be rrrrreleased" garrrrbage is a shame.

I don't think that my interrrrractions with Kagami arrre prrrroblematic (Kagami is deciding to give me space ffffforrrr a rrrreason, I assume).

In orrrrderrrr to worrrk with someone, you need to do morrrrre than ask them to dance. Drrrrrealmerrr has not made any attempt to rrrread me; he hasn't explained why he said me lurrrrking wasn't alignment indicative and then said it was, he hasn't rrrresponded to the wall I posted towarrrrds him, and his "oh I'll give Nacho space" to voting me affffterrrr Dunn suggested it progrrrression doesn't make any sorrrrt of sense at all.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #969 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 968, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 967, Nachomamma8 wrote:the ffffact that people arrrrre buying Drrrrrealmerrr's "you will be rrrrreleased" garrrrbage is a shame.
Why are you treating it like a serious reason?
I'm not highlighting it because I think it's a serrrious rrrrreasons; I'm highlighting it because it's how he's pushing the strrrrongest lurrrrkerrrr rrrrrread he's experrrienced in his liffffe.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #973 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 970, drealmerz7 wrote:which I knew wasn't true in both from what he'd said
1) I wasn't lying about the rrrrreasons ffffforrrr my inactivity.

2) I drrrrew scum affffterrrr that game, played just fine. I prrrefffferrr scum.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #975 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/habKLPpwRz9

Therrrre's ourrrr scum QT. Ffffind wherrrre I went "hahaha I'm lurrrking on purrrpose!".

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #980 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 979, drealmerz7 wrote:post #16 in that PT shows I already had foreknowledge of nacho having issues drawing scum
Notice how you assumed I had issues drrrawing scum; I neverrr mentioned that I was demorrralized by drrrawing scum and prrrretty obviously had a prrrretty good time as scum in that game.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #983 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 982, drealmerz7 wrote:see I am active and I wouldn't be being active if I drew scum because I'm demoralized drawing scum
It's possible I said that in a game thrrrread.
As scum.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1124 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:24 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1082, Dunnstral wrote:Really interested in seeing what Nacho says. Wondering what his motive could be. I'm not willing to believe it's all a coincidence.
I didn't notice drealmer's crumb, nor your crumb, nor Nahdia's.
I don't think that drealmer is town for crumbing possession of a fragment of the Orb (especially since possession isn't indicative of alignment), and your idea that I'm hunting orb fragments is cute but doesn't really follow with me not actively trying to get any of those suspects lynched which Mollie will attest to and with none of those three dying.

Vote: drealmerz7

Mlem mlem

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1162 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1128, pirate mollie wrote:this post is some hot garbage

I think if you were town and too busy you wld rhapsodize us with beautiful sweet promises that you will post content later.

you didn't do that.

instead you pushing this very tired push on dreamz when it shld be very apparent that it is a playstyle issue. you LOVE players like that. you find them funny and entertaining and usually try to keep them mislynched. I bet you were telling the truth when you said in that games with dreamz how you were tired of rolling scum. I don't buy into the gambler's fallacy that is the crux of his reasons for thinking he is scum but I do find your reaction weird and when called you ought on your previous games you looked like caught scum and are going to do nothing but make snarky potshots from the side and push on an easy target.

there is not 1 single thing that is town about this post, there is no thought just snark aimed at dunn which is a way to discredit him and it looks like you are waiting to see where town will go wrt him cos town!you knows what town paranoia looks like. don't make me post that dreadful pirate speak post again. I mean are you gonna go back to that trajectory of dunn and dreamz are SCUM TOGETHER???? AND THAT THEY CONCOCTED THIS ENTIRE PLAN WITH THEIR WILY WAYS IN ORDER TO HOODWINK TOWN TO THE END OF THE GAME??? I am sure they are flattered that you think that they cld pull it off but I doubt that is what either of them are doing.

and you wld have to be blind not to have seen a connection the between duun/dreamz with the obvs broadcasting of what they were doing I mean I mentioned it, sad mentioned it, and a cple of other pple mentioned it was impossible to miss.

I think you are scum. it is just a matter of trying to figure out a way to get other pple to see it which will not be easy.
when i was town and too busy i used to just promise content later until i had time, mlem mlem. lately, I've been providing snippets of content when I don't have time and filling the cracks when I do have time, mlem mlem. I don't really see why this is a problem for you, especially when we've been having remarkably similar scumreads (even while you're telling me that drealmer is town and i'm not seeing past a playstyle issue you can't help but scumread him); you say that you don't understand why I'm going where I'm going and yet end in the same exact places I do; I don't think it's coincidence, I just think that we're seeing the same things and you're not seeing my process for getting there, mlem mlem.

i do love players like drealmer, mlem mlem. that doesn't mean that i ignore them when they are scum and drealmer is scum, mlem mlem. I've seen him with scumreads before; they possess and overtake him and he pushes them with this beautiful, single-mindedness that shows he believes 100% of what he's saying and he's going to see it through until the end, mlem mlem. When we played together and I was a jester playing for town and he was town he barely had any time to play at all and yet instantly got a clear town signal the moment he engaged a single person, mlem mlem. I'm not getting that signal here, mlem mlem. Neither are you, mlem mlem. Why, mlem mlem? Is it because that rascal Nacho is bullying drealmer, mlem mlem? Or is it because I'm seeing him for what he really is, mlem mlem?

With Dunn, I laughed when I read his case, mlem mlem. I do think that it makes him town; not scum, not null, not town; only town can come up with reasoning that insane and yet dripping with that amount of conviction and I thought it was awesome, mlem mlem. I was dismissive of the case because it was something that I knew people weren't going to buy into because it's ridiculous and I figured once he got it out in the open and thought about it in the open he'd rethink his approach, mlem mlem. You and I both know that my approach to a game as scum isn't to see some wonky orb fragments floating around and then spend my entire game making half-assed pushes on all possible orb carries, mlem mlem.

i was blind to role interactions, mlem mlem. I don't know if you remember how horrible I am at picking up at PRs as scum, but that lack of talent translates to my town game, mlem mlem. I didn't think that drealmer/Dunn was because of role information; I thought Dunn/Nahdia had a weird reasonless town read on drealmer and I thought that one of them was scum and the other one was being weird, hence my "trifecta that is not all scum", mlem mlem.

You're not out of the woods yet, mlem mlem. Before you go about convincing other people that I am scum, you still need to do some work in reading me this game because you're not there yet, mlem mlem.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1166 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

WHO DARES TREAD IN MY DOMAIN, MLEM MLEM???

CERTAINLY NOT FUCKING DREALMER; I DON'T BUY THESE PROMISES OF BIG WALLS AND BIG WOTS; THE ONLY THING I'M BUYING AND SMELLING FROM THAT DIRECTION IS FEAR, MLEM MLEM. I DON'T NEED FUCKING WALLS OF TEXT, MLEM MLEM. I DON'T NEED POSTS THAT REQUIRE THE UTMOST FOCUS AND ENERGY TO UNLEASH, MLEM MLEM. WHAT I SEEK IS TRUTH, AND DREALMER IS OBSCURING THAT BRIGHT AND SHINY TRUTH PRETTY FUCKING HARD, MLEM MLEM. IF HE TRULY POSSESSED A SCUMREAD THAT WAS AS STRONG AS THE SCUMREAD HE WAS RAMBLING ON ABOUT THEN IT WOULDN'T HAVE DISAPPEARED SO SILENTLY, MLEM MLEM. IF HE WAS TRULY SCUMREADING ME TO THAT EXTENT THEN HE WOULDN'T BE "VOTING ELSEWHERE" FOR FUNSIES; HE'D BE PUSHING ME BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE A SCUMREAD THAT ROCKS YOUR WORLD, MLEM MLEM.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1167 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1165, drealmerz7 wrote:those who pretend to judge without even seeming to try to understand are the deviants - it is obvious

but I will elaborate more, you can be sure
i'm sitting here trying to read you and it's like pulling out teeth, mlem mlem. the fact that the attempt even has to be made is already a giant neon sign flashing "MURDER, MURDER", but here I am trying to read you anyways, mlem mlem.

spyrex, please come back to me - playing murderball alone is like drinking alone and you are drinking alone right now, my friend, mlem mlem.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1169 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1168, drealmerz7 wrote:the only fear is here what you are mongering
i'm pretty hyped for the part of the show where the explaining happens, mlem mlem.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1253 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

WHO DARES TREAD IN MY DOMAIN???
In post 1172, pirate mollie wrote:what similar scumreads are we having? I don't even know who your scumreads ARE now that you think dunn is town? I mean are you still scumreading nahdia? I mean lets discuss THAT, cos what you are saying is not true.

and this puts me in a bind. there is phenomena going around where pple say that, "I think this cos this thing happened", when what they said happened never took place. its not just you, I see it all over the place including this game.

so tell me what scumreads we have in common, and what conclusions we are drawing that are the same. cos no, that is not what I see happening.
THE SITUATION THAT I WAS REFERRING TO SPECIFICALLY WAS THE FOLLOWING:

752. NACHO IS WALKING DOWN THE STREET. NACHO ESTABLISHES THAT HE HAS THREE SCUMREADS WHICH, INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH, ARE THE SAME THREE SCUMREADS THAT MOLLIE HAS BEEN PUSHING LATELY (405 WAS THAT EXACT SCUMTEAM + NACHO HIMSELF). NACHO POINTS OUT WEIRD INTERACTIONS BETWEEN THE THREE OF THEM, SAYS THAT HE'S NOT QUITE CONFIDENT THAT THEY ARE SCUM INTERACTIONS.

846: AMONG OTHER THINGS, MOLLIE TALKS ABOUT NACHO IGNORING THE DREALMER/DUNN INTERACTIONS.

THIS IS WHERE I FEEL LIKE I'M BEING IGNORED, WHERE I FEEL LIKE WE WERE DECENTLY LOCK IN STEP AND THEN YOU'RE QUESTIONING ME ABOUT THINGS THAT I'M ALREADY ANSWERING...? YOU SAID THAT I DIDN'T PICK UP THE DREALMER/DUNN INTERACTIONS OR THAT I WAS IGNORING DUNN BUT THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS REFERRING TO WITH THE INTERACTIONS I TALKED ABOUT IN #752. WHEN I'M TALKING ABOUT HAVING SIMILAR PROGRESSIONS, I'M TALKING ABOUT TOWNREADING INFINITY FOR BEING LOST AT AROUND THE SAME TIME, I'M TALKING ABOUT TOWNREADING CAMNTSUKI AT THE SAME TIME, I'M TALKING ABOUT MOVING AGAINST ZITO AROUND THE SAME TIME (WRT ZITO, YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND MY VOTE ON HIM AT THE TIME BUT THEN SHORTLY SAID HE HAD THE PERSONALITY OF AN AVOCADO AND WAS PERFECTLY FINE WITH VOTING HIM. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU WOULD VOTE HIM IF YOU HAD NO IDEA WHERE I WAS COMING FROM. EVEN NOW WHILE YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT MY DREALMER PUSH IS MERITLESS YOU'RE GETTING PARANOID OF HIM; THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WHEN I'M SAYING WE'VE HAD SIMILAR SCUMREADS THIS GAME.

AS OF RIGHT NOW, I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE YOU STAND. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE I STAND BEYOND DREALMER-SCUM + KAGAMI-MOLLIE-DUNN-SPYREX-CAMNTSUKI TOWN.
In post 1172, pirate mollie wrote:you mean like what he did yesterday with you? cos isn't that exactly what he did? the only thing I find suspect is that he is not saying 1 thing about it today. what looks like is going on between you is scum theatre. there is a lot of posturing, but it comes across as shallow and I feel like I am watching a performance and not a mutual exchange of cross-scumreads.
In post 418, drealmerz7 wrote:quit pairing me with nacho

it's just because I'm the only one calling him out and proking at him, you realize

and camn, you get my vote!!!

UNVOTE: nachomamma8
VOTE: camntsuki

you say I'm confused about a great number of things, but what you say I am right about, isn't actually what I said, that is you twisting a scumgenda via me

I did not say lurkernacho = scumnacho, that is a generalized simplified stance, and not one that I hold at all nor would ever agree to having said
DREALMER STOPPED VOTING ME HALFWAY THROUGH THE DAY BECAUSE GOD KNOWS WHAT REASON.
AND WHEN DREALMER PUSHED ME AFTER THAT, HE TALKED ABOUT ME AND NOT TO ME.
AS I SAID BEFORE, I BACKED OFF A LITTLE BIT WHEN HE MADE THE POST ABOUT HIM FEELING SORRY FOR ME BEING SCUM AGAIN AND CHEERLEADING - I THOUGHT THAT LOOKED THE SLIGHTEST BIT TOWN BUT WHEN HIS PUSH COMPLETELY FELL AWAY (WHICH IT DID, HE KEPT PUTTING CAMN ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THE "STRONGEST LURKER SCUMREAD OF HIS LIFE" WHICH IS NOT GENUINE IN ANY FORM AT ALL).

I THINK YOU CALLING HIM TOWN BECAUSE HE CRUMBED ORB FRAGMENT IS REALLY REALLY SILLY - ROLE =/= ALIGNMENT WHETHER IT IS CRUMBED OR NOT. YOU HAVE CRUMBED REAL ROLES AS SCUM BEFORE, I HAVE CRUMBED REAL ROLES AS SCUM BEFORE, WHY WOULD DREALMS AS SCUM NOT CRUMB HIS ORB FRAGMENT...?
In post 1172, pirate mollie wrote:I don't think you are horrible at all. I mean you say you are (last time you said this to me you were scum) but I think you have a knack for picking up on things that pple are trying to hide. you know and I know that specials tend to throw up a lot of false positives cos they want scum to know that they are a pr. but what I DO know is that you don't your play on special hunting, I just find it interesting and convenient that you just happened to pick out the 2 pple who were talking about it covertly. my guess is that scum already know about the orbs and they wld have every incentive to get them just as much as town wld cos it cld be a red herring or it cld be something important. soyeah I find it strange that you missed that entire conversation between dunn/dreamz/nahdia yet those just happened to be your suspects especially since sad and I brought it up.
I'M NOT SAYING THAT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT ANYTHING WAS GOING ON; AS I NOTED IN #752, I THOUGHT THERE WAS SOMETHING WEIRD NOT NECESSARILY SCUMMY GOING ON BETWEEN THOSE THREE. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS. I DIDN'T LIKE DUNN AND NAHDIA CLEARING DREALMER FOR REASONS THAT THEY WEREN'T GOING TO TALK ABOUT; I DOUBTED THERE WERE MASON SHENANIGANS GOING ON SINCE MASONS DON'T TYPICALLY DEFEND PEOPLE IN SUCH A CARTOONISHLY OBVIOUS WAY, BUT THE IDEA THAT I PICKED UP ON ORB SHENANIGANS BETWEEN THOSE THREE AND PUSHED THEM PUBLICLY INSTEAD OF SHUTTING THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT AND USING WHATEVER ORB COUNTERMEASURES SCUM HAS AVAILABLE TO COLLECT SOME FRAGMENTS FOR MYSELF IS, AS I'VE ALLUDED TO BEFORE, ABSURD. IT'S ABSURD, IT'S WONKY, IT'S NOT WHO I AM AS A PLAYER OR A PERSON.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1255 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

we are not in the same space as far as reads go anymore, mlem mlem. I still don't have a read on RC I'm comfortable with having and Staeg certainly isn't anything resembling a townread, mlem mlem. He was who I went "well I guess I'm not really THAT lost; Staeg could most certainly die a good death", mlem mlem.
In post 1191, Infinity 324 wrote:Because I've seen nacho's reactions to pressure before, they're kind of unique and other people like mollie have a lot of meta with him so I think we'll be able to get a solid read on him
the only game you've played with me and I've been pressured is... oots, mlem mlem. i'm perfectly comfortable under pressure, especially when said pressure is so completely devoid of any sort of reason; what makes you think you can read me because of pressure, mlem mlem?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1256 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1254, Nahdia wrote:what happened to the mlem mlems?????
every third post is angry and all "WHO TREADS IN MY DOMAIN????", mlem mlem. it's awfully hard to lick yourself when you're pissing yourself in anger, so the mlem mlems aren't required when I'm angry, mlem mlem. i just didn't know that when i was first posting and had to PM Fate for clarification, mlem mlem.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1257 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

PAPA ZITO, IS IT YOU WHO DARES TREAD IN MY DOMAIN???

LET ME ASK A QUESTION THAT'S BEEN ROLLING AROUND IN MY MIND FOR A LITTLE WHILE:

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

I LOVE YOU BRO AND I THINK YOU'RE GREAT BUT THE WAGON ON YOU STARTED ON FRIDAY THE 6TH; YOU WERE LYNCHED ON THE 10TH. YOU HAD A PASSABLE ITEM CALLED THE TALISMAN OF THE PROTECTION WHICH MEANT THAT IF YOU WERE TOWN YOU SHOULD BE THINKING THAT YOU COULD MAKE SOMEONE ELSE; MANNERS DICTATE IN THAT SITUATION THAT YOU OFFER UP AT LEAST AN OBLIGATORY "DON'T LYNCH ME FOR NO GODDAMN REASON" OR MAYBE EVEN A "STOP, GET OFF, NOT GOOD" - THE WAY THAT YOU LURKED TO VICTORY MADE ME FEEL LIKE YOU KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO SURVIVE AND THAT CREEPS ME THE FUCK OUT.

SECONDLY, I BUY YOUR MIND NOT BEING ON MAFIA WITH A SICK KID AND IF YOU LEFT IT AT THAT THAT'S WHERE IT WOULD HAVE STAYED. BUT I FIND THE "YEAH I LET EVERYONE FROTH AT THE MOUTH AND GO INSANE BECAUSE I KNEW THERE WERE GOING TO BE QUESTIONS" EXPLANATION TO BE SOME ORGANIC HORSE MANURE. FUCK QUESTIONS. THE ENTRANCE I WOULD EXPECT FROM YOU AS TOWN IS SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF "HEY DON'T FREAK I PREVENTED THE LYNCH - I DIDN'T THINK THAT I'D PREVENT THE LYNCH, BUT I HAD A TALISMAN OF PROTECTION THAT IS NOW GONE AND I EXPECT THAT'S WHAT DID IT. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ELSE." - WHAT YOU ENDED UP SAYING ONCE YOU HAD TIME LOOKED PRETTY MUCH LIKE THAT BUT SOME SERIOUS POINTS ARE LOST WITH THAT DOWNTIME BECAUSE THAT DOWNTIME MAKES IT LOOK LIKE YOU WERE THINKING OF AN EXPLANATION AND I HATE PEOPLE WHO THINK.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1258 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and i also think you're like a rotten avocado, mlem mlem. and while mollie doesn't mean for that to be a disparaging comment, I certainly do, mlem mlem.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1261 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1259, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1253, Nachomamma8 wrote:<snip>
uhm, since when did you start getting angry when you are under pressure? are you srsly trying to tell me that you are angry at me for scumreading you? lol.

if I need to I will get back to address your post more thoroughly. rn now I am waiting for some1 to come over so we can make dinner plans.
I'm not actually angry, mlem mlem. I'm a tiger, mlem mlem. RAWR, mlem mlem!

Staeg, what is your read on me, mlem mlem? I don't believe that people getting pushed for bad reasons make them town and you're more than experienced enough to know that's not a real way to read someone, mlem mlem.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1265 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1263, Papa Zito wrote:@Nacho: You've just posted 2 points of "you should have done this." Are you serious. Do you not realize how absolutely stupid that is. Let's play make believe for a moment and pretend I played to Nachomamma8 Approved Standards. You know what would've happened? Some other clownboy would've strolled along and whined that I didn't do it his way. GTFO with that noise. I am not you and I don't play exactly how you play oh em gee that's terrible. Here have a list of additional things.

1. People were dabbling in the whole "Zito is scum but I'm not gonna bother with reasons cuz lol" for most of the day. If they weren't openly voting they were making dumb side comments about it. The wagon didn't just spring up on the 6th.
2. Clearly if my goal was to "lurk to victory" I would have done something when it was abundantly clear the town was going full derp mode and not actually let myself get lynched? Some victory?
3. What's the point of burning a game-changing item when I could've just shown back up.
4. I didn't post until I was here to elaborate because if I'd done it your way I'd have a bunch of other people frothing about not answering questions for however long I was away from the thread.
ROTTEN AVOCADO FUCKBOY
I WASN'T SAYING THAT OMG YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE IT MY WAY WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING
MY LINE OF THOUGHT WAS MORE "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING, HERE'S WHAT MAKES SENSE TO ME".

THE REASON I'M THINKING THAT YOU PROBABLY LURKED IT OUT IF SCUM IS THAT MAGICAL THING CALLED ~PROCRASTINATION~, ALSO KNOWN AS APATHY. YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO GET LYNCHED. YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE POSTING IN THIS GAME. FUCK IT, YOU'RE NOT POSTING IN THIS GAME. AM I A SUPER CRAZY FUCKBOY FOR THINKING SOMETHING ALONG THESE LINES COULD HAVE HAPPENED OR AM I A REAL HUMAN BEING WITH REAL HUMAN BEING CONCERNS???

IF YOU WERE GOING TO BE GONE FROM THE THREAD
YOU COULD HAVE SAID YOU WERE GOING TO BE GONE FROM THE THREAD

AND YEAH THE WAGON DIDN'T MAGICALLY POP UP ON THE 6TH BUT VOTES STARTED POPPING UP ON THE 6TH
STILL WONDERING WHY YOU POP BACK UP

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1266 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

WHO DARES TREAD IN MY DOMAIN, MLEM MLEM??????????????************************

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1270 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

i am sorry about what happened to you, mlem mlem. i had no idea that something like that happened; was just trying to dig into a situation that felt weird, mlem mlem.

sometimes what happens when you're scum is that sometimes you feel like posting and sometimes you don't; in your hypothetical scum position i could see myself feeling meh and knowing that i wasn't going to die and dialing it in as a result whereas next day i'm feeling better and don't mind pushing hard, mlem mlem. that was where i was coming from; i didn't mean to push too hard or at something that had nothing to do with this game, mlem mlem.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1290 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

WHO DARES TREAD IN MY DOMAIN????
In post 1277, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1260, Nahdia wrote:he's required to be angry.
I guarantee some1 is going to pop up and say, "NACHO IS YELLING AND HE IS MAD (despite him saying he was not) SO THAT MAKES HIM TOWN. I HAVE PLAYED 1 GAME WITH HIM AND HE WASN'T LIKE THIS. MOLLIE IS BEING MEAN AND THAT IS WHY HE IS WAILING AND GNASHING HIS TEETH IN ANGER. WHY ARE YOU BEING MEAN MOLLIE ARE YOU SCUM??????????"

wagon on mollie immediately follows
YES
PLEASE OH GOD YES
I AM ANGRY
I AM TOWN
MOLLIE IS BULLYING ME PLEASE VOTE MOLLIE!

ALSO IF THIS HAPPENS I'M CREATING A TOWN BLOCK FULL OF PIRATES
AND I WILL LYNCH YOU FOR TALKING IN WOMYNSPEAK

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1724 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

The story I’m about to tell you, originally told by the Buddha in a sutra, concerns a Zen Master who, while out walking one day, is confronted by a ferocious, man-eating tiger, mlem mlem. He slowly backs away from the animal, only to find that he is trapped at the edge of a high cliff; the tiger snarls with hunger, and pursues the Master, mlem mlem. His only hope of escape is to suspend himself over the abyss by holding onto a vine that grows at its edge, mlem mlem. As the Master dangles from the cliff, two mice – one white and one black – begin to gnaw on the vine he is clutching on, mlem mlem. If he climbs back up, the tiger will surely devour him, if he stays then there is the certain death of a long fall onto the jagged rocks, mlem mlem. The slender vine begins to give way, and death is imminent, mlem mlem. Just then the precariously suspended Zen Master notices a lovely ripe wild strawberry growing along the cliff’s edge, mlem mlem. He plucks the succulent berry and pops it into his mouth, mlem mlem. He is heard to say: “This lovely strawberry, how sweet it tastes.”, mlem mlem.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1725 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1706, pirate mollie wrote:give nacho an excuse to slide when he did not deserve 1
Different people have different ways of interacting with each other, mlem mlem. I don't think it's necessarily right that I don't "deserve space"; you're right that I haven't earned it, but sometimes people need space regardless of what they've managed to put out in thread, mlem mlem. I needed space and Kagami gave it to me even though I didn't properly convey that need for that space into the thread and I'm deeply appreciative of that, mlem mlem. I don't know if Kagami knows this or not but she has been my rock this game in a big way regardless of my alignment, mlem mlem.

I think that drealmer could be town, mlem mlem. I know the common thread on his rage-posting is scumflail but my experience with his scumflail is certainly not that it veers into hyperaggressive land; I find that when people get that toxic that it's generally coming from some sort of genuine player, and that same toxicity is part of why I started townreading him in the game off-site, mlem mlem. In particular, I feel like his interaction with Zito (that weird "respect me or get over your shit" interaction) feels town in that it's not how I'd expect him to approach the situation as scum; as scum, he'd still be trying to appeal to people and get them off him and I don't see how any of what he's doing now accomplishes that, mlem mlem. I think it's a shame that's how I had to get the signal but I have it and I'm comfortable with it and I don't think he should be lynched today, mlem mlem. I know that he tripped over himself in ways that Zito pointed out and I know the way it looks but I'm not interested in lynching it right this second; I'll make a better effort to get into specifics later but I'm trying to avoid those right now because time is limited and I want to leave something for people to be able to latch onto when I leave this laptop, mlem mlem.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1726 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

WHO DARES TREAD IN MY DOMAIN???

MY GENERAL OPINION IS THAT ZITO IS TOWN. EVEN IF I'M PUTTING ASIDE HIS REACTION TO THE DAY 2 PUSH AGAINST HIM (WHICH LOOKED TOWN AS FUCK), AFTER FURTHER THOUGHT, I DON'T THINK DAY 1 HAPPENS THE WAY IT DID IF ZITO HAD A MAGICAL LYNCHPROOF POWER. I DO BUY THAT FATE GAVE ZITO A BARE BONES EXPLANATION OF HIS MAGICAL POWERS AND I SEE IT AS MORE LIKELY THAT FATE DID THAT TO TOWN AS OPPOSED TO SCUM. GIVING TOWN A ONE-SHOT AVOID DEATH IS LESS OF A BIG DEAL THAN GIVING SCUM A ONE-SHOT AVOID DEATH; IT ALSO MAKES SENSE THAT THE TALISMAN BE GIVEN TO TOWN (LARGER CHANCE OF IT CHANGING HANDS) AS OPPOSED TO SCUM (WOULD NEVER LEAVE SCUM'S HANDS) AND THIS IS GETTING RAMBLY AND THIS IS PROBABLY AN UNIMPORTANT READ ANYWAYS SO ZITO = TOWN.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1727 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

RC is kind of freaking me out, mlem mlem. In general, I'd think that him being as lost as he is currently is more indicative of him being town than scum, but right now there's still some weirdness that I'm not completely comfortable chalking up to "lost", mlem mlem.
In post 1651, RedCoyote wrote:Perhaps it would be best to get rid of Nacho today. There's something concrete in him likely not following his PR with no repercussions from Fate. So there's sketchiness there that the town could do without. I still don't really like the drealmerz/Nahdia/Dunn triumvirate, but I feel silly pursuing any of them as they hold all the orbs, I guess.
I think it's weird that you're willing to get rid of me for this, mlem mlem. Fate isn't super on the ball with votecounts; why do you think he'd be super on the ball with enforcing the ffffforrrrr post restriction when it's the type of thing that's remarkably hard to enforce unless he reads my posts closely, mlem mlem? I also think that your "orb" interactions are all wrong; I don't really care who has what orb because I don't think it confirms them all as town (where are you getting this from, anyways...?) - I acknowledge that they probably aren't scum together but that's not useful information when I'm townreading 2 out of the 33 claimed orb carriers, mlem mlem.

I don't understand your "I don't believe in coincidences" bit; it seems like you're taking a hard stance for the sake of taking a hard stance and I can see that coming from you as scum or you as lost town, mlem mlem. I do believe in coincidences, I don't think that drealmer started with an Orb, I think he just read the flavor, mlem mlem. And if he's lying, well, I don't really care, mlem mlem. Why would you, mlem mlem?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1728 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

SpyreX going out felt like town, mlem mlem. I guess this is along the lines of the Zito read in that the part that matters the most to me won't get explained particularly well, but I don't think he unravels to the extent he did here as scum, mlem mlem. I think it sucks that this game is the last game I'll get to play with him for a while and I miss him already, but I don't think that he plays the end of days the way he played it here, mlem mlem. I mean I guess that some of what he was saying could be faked but too much centered around town being dumb and feeling like a pariah; don't think that can be would be faked by scum, mlem mlem.

here are some recent things that I think suck about infinity, mlem mlem:
In post 1340, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: desperado
In post 1346, Infinity 324 wrote:I'll wait for him to catch up before I answer that.

Why does scum!me vote desperado when he replaces in?
In post 1378, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1372, camntsuki wrote:
In post 1346, Infinity 324 wrote:Why does scum!me vote desperado when he replaces in?
let's say that slot is town.
scum-you wants to re-invigorate the previous Spyrex hate into a flashwagon on a replacement for the mislynch.
more importantly, scum-you knew you didn't have the juice to hit that slot when Spyrex was is in, now you have an opportunity.
Camn, confirmation bias is a powerful thing

But think

Is scum me really going to start a wagon, under pressure, with a naked vote?
I don't like that Infinity saw SpyreX's replace out and immediately starts pressuring Desperado about it, mlem mlem. I believe that scum need to keep options open at this point and I agree with the camncake that he'd want to keep the SpyreX hate alive, mlem mlem. But worse, I don't like how he votes and immediately tries to paint the action as something he wouldn't do as scum, mlem mlem; there's no reason scum!Infinity would be afraid to naked vote a replacement whether he's under pressure or not, mlem mlem.
In post 1310, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1307, SpyreX wrote:Yep
Thanks for playing

Pedit woah that was almost a solid opinion better slide away from.that
One of my doubts about you being town is that it's very difficult for me to imagine you believe this narrative that I don't have any solid opinions just because I don't tunnel the shit out of people like you do. Is "town" not a solid opinion? Is "lean scum" not a solid opinion? Why do you get to use your shitty definition of "solid opinion" to create nonsense expectations of my play and then push a wagon on me when I don't meet them?

If you're town, you're a terrible mafia player. There's a solid opinion for you.
I didn't like this post in particular to SpyreX, mlem mlem. I think that "I've called people town and lean scum, I've given solid opinions!" is an absurd rebuttal to SpyreX's issue with the post, mlem mlem. I think that the "if you're town, you're a terrible mafia player" is a pretty weird approach to SpyreX in this situation, mlem mlem.

I think that with Infinity I've just been waiting for him to turn it on but instead there's been posts and posts and posts and still nothing; when I last played with him in OOTS he started out kind of awkward and he looked like a mislynch but then he turned it on and poof no mislynch, mlem mlem. I'd be happy voting and supporting here but I'm not inclined to vote until I'm more aware of the votecount and I'm officially out of time, mlem mlem.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1772 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1765, Dunnstral wrote:Look at the flavor text

"A great stillness spreads throughout the room"

Also, we now have reason to believe it isn't multiball (the amount of kills per night would be pretty odd)

VOTE: Papa Zito
So, we should lynch Zito because Infinity's role name was "time manipulator" (we have no idea what that does) and because the flavor went "there was a stillness", mlem mlem?

Vote: RedCoyote

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1796 (isolation #75) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1776, Dunnstral wrote:Also nacho forgot that he claimed his post restriction changed every day.
I was a tiger yesterday and I'm a tiger today, mlem mlem. Saying that I forgot I was a butterfly Day 1 is insulting as shit; do you really think that my memory is poor enough where I wouldnt remember the "ffffforrr" post restriction, mlem mlem?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1815 (isolation #76) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

WHO DARES THREAD IN MY DOMAIN????

TOWN. STILL TOWN. ALWAYS TOWN.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1817 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I shouldn't be relieved to be released from the game but holy shit am I relieved, mlem mlem. I am scum because I forgot my post restriction, mlem mlem? NOPE MLEM MLEM.

Nacho was being quiet so suddenly he's scum, mlem mlem? NOPE, MLEM MLEM

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1819 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Thank you Kagami, mlem mlem. And very recently thank you Desperado, mlem mlem. I think the Papa Zito suspicion is dumb as hell and will forever bad based on his response to pushing me earlier; the kid at a funeral comment came at a time when it would be a nasty manipulation coming from scum and people shouldn't be willing to forget it so quickly, mlem mlem.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1820 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1797, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1796, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1776, Dunnstral wrote:Also nacho forgot that he claimed his post restriction changed every day.
I was a tiger yesterday and I'm a tiger today, mlem mlem. Saying that I forgot I was a butterfly Day 1 is insulting as shit; do you really think that my memory is poor enough where I wouldnt remember the "ffffforrr" post restriction, mlem mlem?
and tigers have to do with the flavour, how????
WHO DARES THREAD IN MY DOMAIN???

I'M A SHAPESHIFTER. I SHAPE SHIFT. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BE A DOLPHIN. TODAY AT THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY FATE TOLD ME I WAS A TIGER. YOU HAVE SEEN MY SCUM PLAY RECENTLY ON MINDROMP; YOU KNOW MY FAKECLAIMS AREN'T THIS HAPHAZARD INSANE BULLSHIT YOU'RE ACCUSING ME OF.

I DON'T BLAME YOU FOR THE REST OF THE READ; I HAD TROUBLE GETTING INTO THE GAME AND I NEVER QUITE HIT MY POWERFUL POWERFUL STRIDE EXCEPT FOR SHORT BURSTS. THE PR SUSPICION AND THE ORB CRAP WAS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS SILLY THOUGH.

I THINK THAT RC COULD BE SCUM BUT I AM NOT SURE BECAUSR HE DIDNT TALK TO ME BEFORE KILLING ME. I THINK THAT DESPERADO LOCKED ONTO ME TOWN IMMEDIATELY AND I THINK THAT HE WAS THE KEY TO BRINGING YOU AROUND.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3008 (isolation #80) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

my reads sucked :(

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3025 (isolation #81) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

i'm sorry to all townies this game for my weird play - hard to get into the game and i certainly didn't provide enough to be read properly.

nahdia, i enjoyed your play immensely this game (despite having you as a pocket scumread I didn't want to lynch for most of the time I was alive >.>)

kagami, thanks for the reachout when i was drowning - it certainly paid dividends for you (you pulled through when i needed you to and that's why i townread you) - getting the tiger PR instead of the butterfly PR was very very freeing and pretty fun. it was hard communicating via butterfly because while it was easy enough to process posts on the computer i had no idea how to do it easily on mobile (and was restricted to posting to mobile).

mollie, sorry for not following up on your kagami suspicion - you were right that i didn't reachout to her in any significant way and i'm not sure that she would have given me the room at such a crucial time, it was just that i was having trouble getting my head in the game and then BOOM kagami goes "don't worry nacho i'll protect you". i enjoyed the exchange of stories that we had!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3029 (isolation #82) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and for the record, as scum i wouldn't fake a post restriction as boring and hard to keep up with as the butterfly one and if i was completely faking a post restriction i would be extra extra careful not to fuck it up, and if I did repeatedly fuck it up then I would claim that I was town faking a post restriction to entertain myself (because it's something I would do as town). i didn't mind any of the pushes on me except the ones that pressed me for post restriction inconsistency; not really sure how else i could have handled those except be better at them because i sure as hell didn't know why fate wasn't punishing me for messing up but didn't really want to flagrantly fuck them up and get modkilled in another fate game

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3031 (isolation #83) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3017, drealmerz7 wrote:nacho, man...fucking sorry for the D1 tunnel - fucking post-restriction!!
not like you have anything to apologize for since i tunneled you pretty equally - i'd like to think i'd be able to pull myself out of it earlier if i wasn't so out of it in this game in general, but. i did feel you felt underwhelming early on and the way you pushed me was different than what i was expecting but there were a few towntells i should have held onto stronger and i'm sorry that i didn't.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3035 (isolation #84) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and also sorry to RC - feels bad man.
i think that you should have full claimed before shooting; even if you'd hit scum there it wouldn't necessarily clear you but dropping a "Hated/Dayvig claim" right before you were about to die would be unlike your scum game that I think even Nacho playing terribly would have recognized that you were town, but i absolutely understand the shot in retrospect (although in the moment I thought you were just trying to take me out of the game and went SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM). it was nice getting to play with you again - would love to play with you in a game where i'm not playing like absolute garbage.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3037 (isolation #85) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and the last part of that goes to you too, Desp! it's good to see you around again; seeing you pop up was a very pleasant surprise and it was nice to not mess up interactions with one townie in the game, even though we definitely didn't have enough time to make anything magical happen.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3041 (isolation #86) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3038, Staeg wrote:Wait, Nacho, you understand RC shooting you out of the blue? Erm. What would have been wrong with telling everyone "hello folks I have a daykill how would this be used for the betterment of the town hello?"?
I don't think that it was the right play obviously and find the PR-related reasoning silly but when we've played together in the past I've typically done a pretty good job of recognizing him as town when I've been town and in this game I was gearing up to make a push on him. I think that in general RC feels less in control of a game as town than scum so I can understand feeling like the only thing he could do to redeem his slot is shoot me!scum. Does that make sense?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3053 (isolation #87) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Also Nahdia what was the condition that could have silenced you?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”