Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:35 am

Post by PantherPunt »

hi guise
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:39 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1303, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1300, PantherPunt wrote:hi guise
Heya, have fun reading 53 pages :D
Thanks. You seem like you've accounted for a fair bit of those pages. Are you typically one of the top posters?
In post 1304, Frozen Angel wrote:hello panther!
Hey. Your name is familiar but I'm not recalling that we've played a game - do you know if we have?
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:44 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1308, Firebringer wrote:Ohh sir it's pantherpunt!
How's it going man? Haven't seen you in awhile
Good good thanks. Hope you can say the same.
I think I recall you said you play differently based on what account you're on...still hold true?
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:53 am

Post by PantherPunt »

Spoiler:
In post 1319, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1058, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Ill vote Pepito but i swear if he flips green then i will have to be carried out on my shield before i ever stop pushing the Grey wagon the rest of the game.

VOTE: Pepchoninga
In post 1064, Frozen Angel wrote:You say you believe pep is town and you want to lynch him to justify your pushing grey in a next day. and your entire case on grey had no relation to pep at all - It was all about my slot.
In post 1068, Frozen Angel wrote:VOTE: secret agent Jin

that post was so bad ... So bad

Pep answer my questions
In post 1078, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1073, Anotora wrote:FA, I'm not seeing the post where SAJ reads Pepcho as town. Yes, SAJ ought to put more explanation into his vote, but it's not as scummy as if he had contradicted his own read.
- He is voting pep cause people said they want to move on with the day - but his slot has no reason to want that - contradiction #1
- His case on grey in this post
In post 912, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Besides the rude, blatant question-ignoring, hand waving that Grey is doing time after time and the insistence that Pepperoni Ronin be pushed to a lynch, he goes and does the quoted above. He says FA isnt viewed as scum yet he calls her scum on the same page, like two posts later. This needs to die today
perfectly implies that he is unsatisfied with greys pep push. - he practically contradicted his own case by voting like that.

- The case was bout how grey was mocking me and insisting on pep scummy. he is saying a pep lynch will justify his read on Grey is another contradiction.

soul reading that 1058 post a scum talking about two townies. and would make FA have high town equity
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:11 am

Post by PantherPunt »

I have yet to get any context here, but Fire and FA have give me some mildly warm feelings in tone and perspective.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:13 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1327, mlmooney89 wrote:Anywho we know there is scum in the most active players and someone is pushing the buttons.
How do we know that, now?
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:34 am

Post by PantherPunt »

Spoiler:
In post 9, Anotora wrote:Hi everyone! Really excited to start playing forum mafia again!

VOTE: Obvious Alt for what she said in the Queue.
In post 448, Obvious Alt wrote:/in mini

Saying this here, before role PMs go out, so saying it later is NAI. This account is experimenting with a new strategy to test its validity. I will be leaning HEAVILY on initial gut reads, and will be unlikely to respond to alternate views coming from others.
Everyone here owes it to the town to participate fully in discussion and scumhunting, and a great deal of that happens with back-and-forth argument and working off of each other's ideas. Trying to fly solo, though it may not be scummy in this one particular case, is anti-town IMO. So let's put her through some extra scrutiny by votes.
Mildly towny, for now
In post 14, -Grey- wrote:
In post 12, Anotora wrote:I'm also really not a fan of the no-lynch vote. We can discuss that as an option later in the day
No. No Lynch is never an option on d1. That you are feigning objection to it for now and keeping it open as a possibility for later if town is amenable to it gives me scum vibes.

VOTE: Anotora

Bye bye, RVS.
Hard to believe you think there was actually motive to feign objection and keep a no lynch as an option on the table.
And the "bye bye, RVS" addendum gives me scum vibes
In post 16, Garmr wrote:
In post 11, -Grey- wrote:
In post 8, Garmr wrote:
In post 6, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: No Lynch
So you want to skip rvs or do you really want a no lynch and if so why?
Yes.
I'm going to assume both for the answer yes. Either way I haven't seen a scum player yet suggest a no lynch so you get a very early town lean.
Oddly don't see scum using this justification for an early town read, because why give such a freebie? Minor s/s equity with grey, but probably just mildly towny.
In post 18, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 16, Garmr wrote:
In post 8, Garmr wrote:
Yes.
I'm going to assume both for the answer yes. Either way I haven't seen a scum player yet suggest a no lynch so you get a very early town lean.
That and also the fact that he wants us to get out of RVS which is not a *Scum* move also.
Don't agree with this 'logic' used for alignment reading, but same caveat as before applies - why give such an easy town lean for nothing?

Minor weakness on my part is that I assume scum don't play badly, but sometimes they do. But lately I've been focusing more heavily on early game posts and like to spend a lot of time on them as my reads have been decent there. So I may do this little self-reference MQ for the first few pages, time permitting.

PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:42 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 45, Anotora wrote:
In post 36, Firebringer wrote:
In post 34, RadiantCowbells wrote: Also I cc miller so powerlynch Firebringer.
What if we are both miller? O_o
It's much, much likelier that one of you two is scum.
Towny babeinthewoods post here imo.

Also, I have an angleshotty townread on screenplay so that slot is off the lynch table for me for at least d1
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:45 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1334, mlmooney89 wrote:
In post 1318, Firebringer wrote:Yep, he did.
Key replaced out as scum all the time.
In post 1329, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1327, mlmooney89 wrote:Anywho we know there is scum in the most active players and someone is pushing the buttons.
How do we know that, now?
Well from my experience scum wants us to be too lazy to back track through 50+ pages to find their weak points. Push the convo along and builds up protection on you.
Do you think that among those with a high post count, some are particularly fluffy and others particularly solvey?
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:51 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1332, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1330, PantherPunt wrote:Hard to believe you think there was actually motive to feign objection and keep a no lynch as an option on the table.
You so judgey. :lol:
Whoever said you seem like a House alt...I tend to mildly agree :lol:

And registration date makes sense. Annoying to be on a proxy all the time I imagine
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:01 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1338, -Grey- wrote: No proxy here.

This harassment is getting a little old though.
Not harassment. Your word choice, style, and tone are a decent match. I don't give a shit one way or the other.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:06 am

Post by PantherPunt »

Might be out for 16 hours or so...if I can resist reading at home tonight.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:10 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1344, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1330, PantherPunt wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 9, Anotora wrote:Hi everyone! Really excited to start playing forum mafia again!

VOTE: Obvious Alt for what she said in the Queue.
In post 448, Obvious Alt wrote:/in mini

Saying this here, before role PMs go out, so saying it later is NAI. This account is experimenting with a new strategy to test its validity. I will be leaning HEAVILY on initial gut reads, and will be unlikely to respond to alternate views coming from others.
Everyone here owes it to the town to participate fully in discussion and scumhunting, and a great deal of that happens with back-and-forth argument and working off of each other's ideas. Trying to fly solo, though it may not be scummy in this one particular case, is anti-town IMO. So let's put her through some extra scrutiny by votes.
Mildly towny, for now
In post 14, -Grey- wrote:
In post 12, Anotora wrote:I'm also really not a fan of the no-lynch vote. We can discuss that as an option later in the day
No. No Lynch is never an option on d1. That you are feigning objection to it for now and keeping it open as a possibility for later if town is amenable to it gives me scum vibes.

VOTE: Anotora

Bye bye, RVS.
Hard to believe you think there was actually motive to feign objection and keep a no lynch as an option on the table.
In post 16, Garmr wrote:
In post 8, Garmr wrote:
Yes.
Oddly don't see scum using this justification for an early town read, because why give such a freebie? Minor s/s equity with grey, but probably just mildly towny.
In post 18, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 16, Garmr wrote:
In post 8, Garmr wrote:
Yes.
That and also the fact that he wants us to get out of RVS which is not a *Scum* move also.
Don't agree with this 'logic' used for alignment reading, but same caveat as before applies - why give such an easy town lean for nothing?

Minor weakness on my part is that I assume scum don't play badly, but sometimes they do. But lately I've been focusing more heavily on early game posts and like to spend a lot of time on them as my reads have been decent there. So I may do this little self-reference MQ for the first few pages, time permitting.

Can't understand to who the last one is directed.
The last bit? It's in regard to my commentary on both you and garmr. In other words, I'd assume you two wouldn't make those two posts because I wouldn't. But that's a weakness of mine. And that upon further reflection maybe I can see scum making those posts? idk. but neither will be the basis for my reads on the slots - only a factor that I may flipflop on 20 more times
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:19 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1351, Pepchoninga wrote: Why the read on Srceenplay?
"Angleshotty" means it's outside the spirit of the game. In other words, I don't want to bring it into the game as a factor, but I can't un-have the read. I'd prefer to lean on posts in the game.

What do you think of that slot?
ok really out for a bit now
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1379, Alisae wrote:Tho that vote Screenplay sorta soldifies my townread on you.
Why
You very clearly have a logical thought that you worked through to come to this. The way you posted sequentially
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1385, Firebringer wrote:Panther your not voting and me no likey
I've been in the game 5 hours and have read 140 out of 1400 posts

Chill cuh

You itching for another jin vote?
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1389, Alisae wrote:
In post 1384, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1379, Alisae wrote:Tho that vote Screenplay sorta soldifies my townread on you.
Why
You very clearly have a logical thought that you worked through to come to this. The way you posted sequentially
Look at his ISO and tell me what you see.
Don't redirect me.

I asked for the thought that went through your head after he voted you to say it solidified a townread on him
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1401, Alisae wrote:
In post 1400, PantherPunt wrote:
Why
Don't redirect me.

I asked for the thought that went through your head after he voted you to say it solidified a townread on him
I'm redirecting you because it'll make it easier to explain but if you don't want me to lead you in my thought process fine.
Screenplay is a quieter Transcend.
He only comments on things when he has a valid point.
Dafuq
In no way does that make sense as a reason the vote on you solidified a townread. Thanks4outing
VOTE: alisae
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1407, Alisae wrote:
In post 1406, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1401, Alisae wrote:
In post 1400, PantherPunt wrote:
Why
Don't redirect me.

I'm redirecting you because it'll make it easier to explain but if you don't want me to lead you in my thought process fine.
Screenplay is a quieter Transcend.
He only comments on things when he has a valid point.
Do you feel my vote on you is a valid point?
Thats moreso comments on your play.
Votes aren't really a point, so they aren't
If anything your play and your vote is just a strong towntell.
WHY
is the vote a towntell
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1410, Alisae wrote:Lol you're cute.
How about this. Why don't you read the thread and build a case on me and then call me scum.
Because all I am saying is that he towntold with his vote.
He's been towntelling the whole game.

Garmr I'll get to you when I can.
WHY
is the vote a towntell
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1413, Alisae wrote:And now Panther, because you refused to look at his ISO so I could lead you through my train of thought, we might not get along.
Because believe it or not, I want to work with you. Immediately saying "Don't direct me, tell me" tells me "I don't want to work with you."
I don't see how that train of thought is coming from town you.
Asking you to explain rationale for a read is working with you

Saying "read his ISO" repeatedly is the opposite of working with someone

And either a refusal to answer a simple question or lack of ability because it was fake. Betting on the latter based on your entire line since I initially asked
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by PantherPunt »

Btw he asked you to cite examples of generalities you've thrown out. You have ignored those posts
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:33 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1490, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1487, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: RC

Lynch Grey unconditionally tomorrow.
what the fuck you were saying you don't beleive he is scum

if you are town your suggestion will put us in lylo
Trying to read through what I missed from bed but this post has all kinds of !!!!!!s to me

Saying this will put us in lylo assumes rc is town (which is stated as an assumption), that grey is town (seemingly based on reads), but ALSO suggests that there will be two town deaths on each of n1 and n2. That's the only way to get to lylo in a 13er by d3. F7 4v3

My first thought was oh shit FA just accidentally claimed vig..but then saw this rolestopper talk. And then realized that even if a vig was making such a statement they'd be saying they are killing town n1 and n2 and FA doesn't strike me as low confidence

So anyways lots of TMI bells going off there and this post will be revisited as flips unfold
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:35 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1499, Firebringer wrote:Grey should be used to clear town not scum reads.
You don't suicide when your a hider you find town and make a block.
>.>
Firebringer almost too towny to be town :p (for him)
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:08 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1613, Frozen Angel wrote:I am a role stopper. there is a claimed miller so yeah I think we might have a vig but that wasn't my point

My argument was that a town!rc wouldn't propose himself as a valid lynch to tell us we should lynch another person he was town reading there in next day. It wasn't making any sense.
Just very odd that you'd say that would take us to LYLO. Because I'd never assume that 2 mislynches in a 13er would take us to LYLO. You're literally assuming 6 dead town by start of d3. That's troubling
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:12 am

Post by PantherPunt »

btw when was the original claim and why? post number or page or link would be great. busy day so I'm popping in and out a lot - would be a help to me

otherwise I'll just go find it eventually
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:31 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1620, Frozen Angel wrote:its a really antitown role.

I wouldn't risk to use it knowing there are investigatives in this anyway. Now I can use it with Grey to make his role productive.
He claimed weak vanilla cop

but rolestopper stops all other roles' actions on that player

but the weak modifier is a self-inflicted passive death if you target mafia. not like that player is getting targeted by a night action.

how in the world would neither of you two noodle that out or at least think to inquire about it

typically I just say let early dumbass claims be resolved but all of this smells funny and I want it known
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:34 am

Post by PantherPunt »

like "weak vanilla cop" is actually a full blown cop that is also told if his town targets are vanilla or not. or dies if he targets mafia.

that role should crumb who they are going to target, but now that it's been claimed it needs to be flat out stated itt. and unfortunately the claiming potentially leads to a whole bunch of clusterfuckery where that role is alive the next day with no results because they're scum or are implying that they must have been roleblocked etc etc

so from that perspective, rolestopper will make sure that the action isn't blocked. but I don't think it prevents death

...unless that's exactly what you all were saying
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:36 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1623, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1622, PantherPunt wrote:but the weak modifier is a self-inflicted passive death if you target mafia. not like that player is getting targeted by a night action.
So you think mafia wouldn't target me to prevent my results?

Herp De Derp.
In post 1624, Frozen Angel wrote:Thats the point he won't die by night kills with my role stop so if he dies when checking the target is confirmed scum.

how in the world wouldn't you see that ^

and I claimed way earlier than him. He claimed just 2 or 3 pages ago at most. I didn't claim for him
ok...well that role should always be trying to hit town and not die but yall do you
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:40 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1627, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1625, PantherPunt wrote:implying that they must have been roleblocked etc etc
They can't do that cause I'm a rolestopper

what the fuck
ya I got there later in the same post.

just trying to put myself into mafia shoes...assuming there is a roleblocker...they block you and kill grey, no?

like I don't think this is as rosy as you two think
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:59 am

Post by PantherPunt »

mlmooney89 - need to look
Srceenplay - town on tone of response to alisae
Anotora - towny
Obvious Alt - 2 posts iirc?
Alisae - undecided...made a post that couldn't be explained whatsoever, but maybe just horrible way to say she thought someone was a pr. seemingly
Pepchoninga - gut town but has a penchant for saying nothing in a lot of words
Garmr - need to look more but some weird vibes
RadiantCowbells - need to look but past experience tells me I won't have a defnitive conclusion
Frozen Angel - claimed 1 shot rolestopper
Secret Agent Jin - some scummy post I recall
Firebringer - towny
-Grey- - claimed weak vanilla cop but otherwise not a fan so far

needed to do this for myself to see what my actual take on this game is.
right now I don't see a lynch today on screenplay, anotora, FA, firebringer, grey
an unfortunately large poe I need to start trying to get better feels on
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:00 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1635, Frozen Angel wrote:if I get rolebocked I won't loose my shot - thats what my normal reviewers forced me to do in my own normal game - so I will know if I was role blocked or not though, won't I?
I'd like you to definitively clear this up iykwim
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:19 am

Post by PantherPunt »

Did you know "Herp De Derp" in that exact syntax has only ever been used by two player on MS. House and -Grey-

couldn't resist
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:26 am

Post by PantherPunt »

agreed, RIP

wolfed with him ~recently where there was a weird private messaging mechanic and he had town PR's hard defending him and outing themselves as PR's to him by some sneaky wordplay

anyways

FA - do you have player(s) that you are confident in townreads on?
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:31 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1645, Frozen Angel wrote:{Firebringer}
{Grey}
{Panther, Aliese}
{Garmr , Sreen play}
{mlmooney89 , Anotora, Radiantcowbells}
{Pep}
{Secret Agent Jin}

Lurker/Low content : Obvious Alt
gimme the tldr on why you have pep there?
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2718 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:43 am

Post by PantherPunt »

oops my bad this week went fast

what's the situation...I have to refresh myself on the mechanics being discussed d1
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2719 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:43 am

Post by PantherPunt »

oh I remember coming back to thread after hammer and someone had a post with 3 different L-1 wagons that was very interesting..going to grab that too to point out what I noticed
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2722 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:46 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 2720, Frozen Angel wrote:I need to die to make the game extremly less wifomy

and 3 players are conftown + fire now
who is conftown and why, first of all
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2724 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:52 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1850, Alisae wrote:Leaving this for reference
Ano wagon at it's peak
:!: Anotora (L-1) -
Garmr
, Srceenplay,
RadiantCowbells
-Grey-
, Frozen Angel,
Alisae

Pep wagon at it's peak
:!: Pepchoninga (L-1) - Anotora,
-Grey-
Alisae
RadiantCowbells
Garmr
, SAJ

SAJ wagon at it's peak
:!: Secret Agent Jin (L-1) - Firebringer, Frozen Angel,
RadiantCowbells
-Grey-
Alisae
Garmr
the fact that 4 people were on all three of these L-1 wagons is interesting to me. Typically, I find that scum would participate in this kind of behavior more often than not because they are looking for a lynch but not a singular lynch. however, we know grey was town so that's a counte rarguement (although to me, it makes the others' equity of being scum higher)

if there is 1-2 scum in Alisae, RC, and Garmr, that means there is a good good chance that each of those wagons were town (Antora, Pep, SAJ who did already flip town)

Garmr felt like that really nice sweet spot for scum d1 where he never got any heat or attention that I recall, nor did he stick his neck out and assert any original strong beliefs, reads, solvey questions etc.

though we apparently have mech stuff driving today
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2727 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:58 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 2723, Frozen Angel wrote:You can read the game for yourself

gamma watched Grey and pep killed him. Mandy has a cop inno on Grey and pep was trying to kill Grey to frame RC.

No one beleives I am a roleblocked town and thats the wifom that must be resolved atm
I do need to read the game, ya..but I won't get to that til tomorrow or the weekend so I was looking for cliffs. thank you

going to unpack that clause by clause...
gamma watched grey and pep killed him.......and this is ok, apparently? gonna need to go look into that

gonna assume that mandy=mooney in which case I would say wtaf if that's legit why would you peek grey and it makes absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever that you'd claim and out that for no beneficial info

pep was trying to kill grey to frame RC... so again I'm reading that we have a claim that pep killed grey and there are no pep votes. So if it was a watch you don't actually know that's what killed him, you just know pep visited. so I'm assuming pep claimed something else?

I feel like there is something here I can root out
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2728 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:59 am

Post by PantherPunt »

everyone just slow down...I'm going to read today's phase at some point and captain this shit
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2735 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:05 am

Post by PantherPunt »

read the claimy part of garmr's iso...have very little reason to question him

in which case why the fuck are we not lynching pepe. there is not required resolution of the other shit
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2738 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:07 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 2732, Frozen Angel wrote:There are no pep votes cause we are not in danger of lylo and he is a confscum practically and he is likely goon
lol you never ever just let scum live bc they are likely a goon and risk the uncertainty of the lynch. you lynch the scum

what in the world have you hooligans been doing while I was away
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2739 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:07 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 2737, Frozen Angel wrote:I should be lynched today

or gamma

But RC can lead it anywahere he wants Imo
RC ain't leading shit so stop acting like he is

LOOK AT ME
Spoiler:
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2740 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:08 am

Post by PantherPunt »

did pep claim?
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2747 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:23 am

Post by PantherPunt »

FA you think pep is town?
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2748 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:24 am

Post by PantherPunt »

The 300+ poster d1 who now has posted 6 times d2 saying they can't really say anything and looks like anti-spew?
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2753 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:31 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 2752, Frozen Angel wrote: There is no need to kill the conf goon that won't add any info and let them kill and block investigatives for free >.>
I see where you're coming from with this sentiment, but if we lynch town instead, then what changes?

You're talking about you being one of the acceptable lynches.....
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2755 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:33 am

Post by PantherPunt »

I believe people are operating under the assumption that Grey targeted RC.

And we have a claim that pep visited Grey.

So Grey died by either RC or Pep.

So why is FA a wagon?
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2757 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:38 am

Post by PantherPunt »

mlmooney89 - claimed cop with a n1 innocent on garmr
Srceenplay
Anotora
Gamma Emerald Obvious Alt - claimed ascetic? in a seemingly needless situation?
Alisae
Pepchoninga - seen visiting grey n1, has not claimed
Garmr - claimed non consecutive watcher with a n1 result of: pepchoninga visited Grey
RadiantCowbells
Frozen Angel - claimed 1-shot rolestopper who had to have been blocked n1 since she targeted Grey
Secret Agent Jin keyenpeydee
Firebringer - claimed miller; this has been maintained, yes?
-Grey- - dead weak vanilla cop who presumably visited RC n1

am I missing anything relevant above?

FA - so were you told that you retained your 1 shot?
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2762 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:45 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 2761, Frozen Angel wrote:Garmr, RC, ML , Fire and me are town

Gamma , pep and someone in aliese / anotora are scum

This is my two cents.

pedit : exaclty how you expect pep to be a mislynch?
re: pedit, I think mooney was saying the alternative to lynching pep is a ML

but, re: reads

the confidence in RC being town is a read?
and the confidence in Fire being town...also a read? I just want to know it's not the miller claim as a stand-alone
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2768 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:50 am

Post by PantherPunt »

Garmr
mlmooney89
Frozen Angel
Firebringer

Anotora
RadiantCowbells
Srceenplay
Alisae
Gamma Emerald

Pepchoninga

other than gamma being bottom of the middle group and anotora being near the top, the other ones are kind of in flux
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2769 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:53 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 2765, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2762, PantherPunt wrote:the confidence in RC being town is a read?
and the confidence in Fire being town...also a read? I just want to know it's not the miller claim as a stand-alone
Rc is town cause pep is scum who killed grey to frame him

Fire is town cause its town!fire >.> and a miller makes so much sense with 3 inves shit like this. ascietic makes no sense when we have a miller and a rolestopper. ascietic is a godfather for weak vanilla cop (grey) ascietic is scum
All of that makes sense and I was reading fire as town d1 so I'm not gonna call that into question at this juncture
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2777 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:42 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 2708, Anotora wrote:Since we have such a long thread, I thought analyzing the confscum's posts from a whole-thread statistical perspective might be useful. I made a hypothesis: Pepcho, as newbscum, is hesitant to directly engage with his scumbuddies in-thread and is therefore more likely to directly quote townies than scum. Then I counted up quotes and put it to the test.

The data seem to fit the hypothesis. There seems to be a decent correlation. I can give raw data/methodology if anyone is interested.
I want all the deets. Thanks for quoting pep
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2779 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:43 am

Post by PantherPunt »

VOTE: pepchoninga
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2781 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:47 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 2780, RadiantCowbells wrote:THIS IS BAD STAHP
I haven't seen your posts this phase yet, but please explain why, when there is a dichotomy of you and Pep and one of you is guaranteed scum, you wouldn't be voting pep
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2803 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by PantherPunt »

@FA I have a 10 week old..how old is your little one? Hope the headaches get better.

@Fire thinking I was trying to get you lynched is dramatic but in an endearing towny way, I think

@RC YOU CANT READ ME
Spoiler:
:P
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2804 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by PantherPunt »

Again, I recognize there is plenty for me to read, but why are the anotora voters there? She felt super towny d1 iirc
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2938 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:00 am

Post by PantherPunt »

This game has been so stuck in my head and I've tried to play out every scenario about roles and the potential ways lies/fake claims could benefit who with what motives in what scum team combinations

And what I kept arriving at is that it's best to lynch pep and reassess tomorrow
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2941 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:03 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 2939, Frozen Angel wrote:All 3 inves claims are truth!

why you can't see that lol
Then you lynch the person outed by the true claims? like wtf is going on I feel like I'm in a game with a bunch of people just straight up punking me
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2946 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by PantherPunt »

VOTE PEP
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3150 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:07 am

Post by PantherPunt »

the absolute dumbest thing I've ever seen
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3156 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:56 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 2826, Alisae wrote:RC - "1 shot bulletproof Townie"
Panther - Unknown
Mlmooney - "Cop"
Garmr - "Watcher"
Gamma - Ascetic
Firebringer - Miller
Grey - 2 shot weak cop

FA - 1 shot rolestopper

Me - VT
Ano - VT

Pep - Unknown

Jin - VT.
for reference
+screenplay left off of this, who I believe has not claimed and that's fine

gamma probably scum ascetic
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3157 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:58 am

Post by PantherPunt »

you guys remember that time the majority of people thought it was a better play to lynch anyone BUT the outed wolf?

I do
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3172 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 3168, RadiantCowbells wrote:I would still prefer to lynch someone other than the confirmed wolf.
Going to continue to assume you're town bc that's an easier world to live in...so assuming that, this is super wrong and I'll explain to you in postgame if I am around
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3173 (isolation #65) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 3171, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3168, RadiantCowbells wrote:I would still prefer to lynch someone other than the confirmed wolf.
Why are you using mafia universe lingo?
It's just werewolf lingo is all.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3348 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:30 am

Post by PantherPunt »

So based upon the fact that I typically expect scum roles to have active night actions, but obviously that's not always true bc Pep was an Encryptor, but for the most part you'd think scum should be doing something at night, especially with the roles that I've seen flip and the claimed ones that are still out there...

based upon that, I don't think Alisae is very likely to be scum. nor do I think Firebringer is likely to be scum. I'm working in that world today which leaves

Srceenplay - has felt towny
RC - has a mechanical thing but thinking about it, it's not really a mechanical thing. I can explain and will; but has good interactions with pep (don't know his penchant for bussing)
mooney - looked back at cop claim and if it was faked it was done extraordinarily
gamma - lolwtfbbq is this dude even playing ascetic claim

It's kind of hard to imagine a world in which gamma is not scum, but I'm going to entertain all possible worlds. please nobody rush this day phase
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3349 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:43 am

Post by PantherPunt »

in a game with a 2-shot weak cop, a 1-shot rolestopper, a non-consecutive(essentially odd-night) watcher which is super powerful

I expect scum to have night actions. we know there is a roleblocker(or jk?) bc FA didn't save grey from pep. what I don't know is if it has a shot limit / non-consecutive clause to it. idk what else might be out there but in this setup it could be a lot of things- rolecop, tracker, watcher. have a hard time seing a godfather. an ascetic would make sense though and be a passive role.

and we have claims of
1-shot bp town -- a protective category in addition to our rolestopper
1-shot (? don't think it was actually ever fully claimed) cop -- an investigative in addition to our 2-shot weak cop and non-consec watcher, and
miller -- maybe sensible as a chaos creator. though odd bc based on what I know the only utility for it would be if mooney binked him with the 1-shot
ascetic -- hard for me to get there as a town role
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3350 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:49 am

Post by PantherPunt »

someone come talk to me (see RC on front page)
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3352 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:07 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 3351, Srceenplay wrote:Can you explain more why Alisea is town to you?
aorn it's recent tone and that I effectively tracked her to nowhere n3. in case that wasn't clear in my post a few posts ago
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3355 (isolation #70) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:31 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 3354, RadiantCowbells wrote:Do you want to clarify your claimed track on Alisae?
What would you like to have clarified?
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3359 (isolation #71) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:29 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 3356, RadiantCowbells wrote:You are claiming to be a tracker?
based upon my use of the language "effectively tracked" you should be able to infer that I am not claiming to be a tracker
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3360 (isolation #72) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:33 am

Post by PantherPunt »

so it doesn't take a brain surgeon to see that mlmooney is repping a n3 innocent on RC

therefore the team is either exactly RC/mooney (doubtful), RC is a godfather (doubtful)

or mooney and RC are clear which gets me to 3 in the block. miller makes more sense as I now assume mooney is one of a few possible variants of cop that is clearly not 1-shot.

which means a POE of gamma>srceenplay>alisae is autowin

and by gut I think the game is over after lynching the first two.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3362 (isolation #73) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:52 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 3361, Alisae wrote:GF isn't even normal the fuck?
what are you "the fuck"-ing

I'm just playing mafia and considering possibilities. If you're saying that a certain possibility isn't actually possible, good great grand wonderful
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3366 (isolation #74) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:02 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 3357, mlmooney89 wrote:I have literally thought everyone except PantherPunt was scum at some point this game so I'm not really trusting anyone right now.

2. PantherPunt- didn't help lynch town D1, voted for Pep and not on the town wagon D2, Didn't vote D4... I'm going to say lean heavy town.
3. Srceenplay- I am going back and forth here.
5. Gamma Emerald- FA said his part doesn't work in this game and she turned up right about being town and a few role things so I'm willing to lynch on that alone.
6. Alisae- Went over the voting and he was on the end of the wagons and not on pep's at all but a lot of people were against lynching the scum. I also keep thinking back to the fake lynch he did. Why would scum push a townie to claim?
9. RadiantCowbells- Town
12. Firebringer- Miller; willing to lynch
just an FYI, using the info that someone didn't help lynch town is not a town indicator. town is uninformed and often wrong. mafia is informed and because people think things like this, they'll often avoid being on a mislynch wagon if there are competing town wagons or there is otherwise no need for their vote to accomplish a mislynch.

also, the question you ask at the end of the alisae line - "why would scum push a townie to claim." this should be very very apparent, no? scum know alignments but not roles. knowing roles helps them decide who to target with their actions and their kill and who not to target

p-edit: I wrote this a while ago and never submitted before getting distracted by work.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3368 (isolation #75) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:09 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 3225, RadiantCowbells wrote:Don't vote Gamma.
Why do you say this? / What has given you the read that gamma is town?
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3407 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:51 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 3368, PantherPunt wrote:
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3408 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:51 am

Post by PantherPunt »

PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3409 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:51 am

Post by PantherPunt »

PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3410 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:52 am

Post by PantherPunt »

Also - mooney

Can you please explicitly state your investigations?
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3411 (isolation #80) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:58 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 3378, RadiantCowbells wrote: If I were scum who somehow got fucking hail mary'd by Garmr's watch then let's just agree to let me win and blame shit luck for town's loss.
What do you mean got hail mary'd by Garmr's watch?

Like scum!RC was saved by scum!pep targeting grey for the kill (because you couldn't kill anyone else without outing RC) and getting so lucky that garmr watched grey and saw pep, therefore making it look like an attempted frame?
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3412 (isolation #81) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:58 am

Post by PantherPunt »

really hope mooney just says you're peeked and I can ignore paranoia that you're a pathetic AtE scumtwat
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3416 (isolation #82) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:51 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 3413, mlmooney89 wrote:I investigated Garmr N1 he was what he flipped to be.
N2 no ability.
N3 investigated RC. He is town.

I can't investigate tonight so I'm useless again.
Thank you.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3417 (isolation #83) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:54 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 3414, Alisae wrote:So we lynch Gamma, Screen and/or Firebringer and that's a town win?
VOTE: Gamma
Pretty much. If you're town, then that's the recipe for autowin. We'll see how it shakes out, but I have a hard time seeing a lynch other than Gamma today.

Though I want to give him a chance to come back and won't vote just yet. If I go see he's posted in the timeframe and the prod timer runs out, I'll take that as a scum claim and we can end it before the replacement. Or we could make the mod look for one and laugh at them when they come in.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3418 (isolation #84) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:56 am

Post by PantherPunt »

He's made 4 posts in the last 6 or so hours. Only posts since this day started...probably a scum claim but let's wait on the prod timer
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3419 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:57 am

Post by PantherPunt »

Which makes me again question why RC said don't lynch him...just lolRC? Idgi
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3547 (isolation #86) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:08 am

Post by PantherPunt »

this is the dumbest fucking game I've ever been a part of

if I had a vig I'd shoot rc bc he's fucking terrible
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3548 (isolation #87) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:11 am

Post by PantherPunt »

Rc believes miller claim but doesn't believe cop claim that cleared him

if rc thinks mooney is scum he has to HAS TO think fire is scum too and there's absolutely no other worldview he could have

Yet he just says stupid primadonna shit and tanks town win equity with shit like lynching obvtown anotora over OUTED scum pep..and dummies followed.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3569 (isolation #88) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:45 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 3560, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3548, PantherPunt wrote:Rc believes miller claim but doesn't believe cop claim that cleared him

if rc thinks mooney is scum he has to HAS TO think fire is scum too and there's absolutely no other worldview he could have
id like to go more into this, how does mooney being scum mean I have to be scum?

like my role makes it easier to buy mooney role claim.

based on setup spec theres two people here who can not get strong result for cop, ascetic and me.
theres also two flipped investigatives.

either ascetic or cop has to be bs from a pure setup point of view,
actually if RC is BP and not bsing like I think he was doing. Then there can't be cop.
My point was that if he thinks mooney is not a cop, then Miller doesn't have any utility in the game. There would never be a miller without a cop. So if he thinks mooney is scum then he'd also have to think you're not a miller.

Idrk about the rest of what you said
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3582 (isolation #89) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by PantherPunt »

I want anotora back for scatter plots
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3583 (isolation #90) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by PantherPunt »

I think it's Elena and screenplay most likely but am gonna be annoyed if I phoned it in so hard this game and lost
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3585 (isolation #91) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by PantherPunt »

I saw some votes and didn't bother to see where the count is
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3587 (isolation #92) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by PantherPunt »

Ok just two votes
VOTE: elena fisher

That's L-1
If there's a hammer and a townflip I'm likely dead tonight so glglgjgehf
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3752 (isolation #93) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:25 am

Post by PantherPunt »

Ya I'm fine full claiming.

Motion detector. Not going into any further detail about any limitations surrounding it. Negative result on Alisae n3. And a previous negative result on firebringer.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3767 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:19 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 3526, Elena Fisher wrote:I pref to not be shot if you have that power.
this post is hilarious by the way

it's an accidental scum claim

just went to look at iso to see if she was in any way trying to solve
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3823 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:19 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 3803, mlmooney89 wrote:I keep looking at my message that says RC is
vanilla
but I'm having such a hard time believing it. Are we sure this isn't a bastard game? After I flip RC maybe you should rethink your tactics and stop acting like you are so good at this game.
wut
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3824 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:21 am

Post by PantherPunt »

ok that's been addressed so I guess I'll keep checking to see what mooney has to say

Alisae stop with the AtE it's annoying af

RC the claiming scum thing is also annoying af
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3956 (isolation #97) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:53 am

Post by PantherPunt »

Mooney did you have a night action last night? If so, whom did you target and what was the result?
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3958 (isolation #98) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:45 am

Post by PantherPunt »

Screenplay do you have an action to claim from last night?

I should have mechanically locked scum with my action depending on your answer
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3960 (isolation #99) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:49 am

Post by PantherPunt »

I targeted Elena fisher and got a positive result. Nobody has claimed an action targeting Elena fisher.

Therefore Elena fisher is either:
A) lying about her ascetic role and is therefore scum, or more likely
B) is ascetic scum and carried out the night kill

Elena outed you can lolcat now
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3961 (isolation #100) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:52 am

Post by PantherPunt »

How this gang lynched anotora before pep
And then alisae before Elena fisher/gamma

Is mind boggling and some of the worst play I have ever seen. Tried to think of a way to say that more softly but I couldn't.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3962 (isolation #101) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:53 am

Post by PantherPunt »

VOTE: elena fisher

Now you vote me back and call me a liar then we get to see if your partner busses you or outs themselves to me
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3966 (isolation #102) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:57 am

Post by PantherPunt »

And fucking mooney who lied about having innocents on people as a rolecop.

Come on. First night result would be "watcher" and she would know she's not an alignment cop.

Come on.

Lynch Elena but mooney has to die too that shit is just a botched claim. Actually probabaly means Elena has the rb ability
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3967 (isolation #103) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:58 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 3965, Srceenplay wrote:The thing is I see it as fire/elana as one and panther/Mandy as the other. So it's odd to me that you both are ready and ok to lynch this spot right now.
I wanted you to be the last scum bc it would mean one person on the scum team played without outing themselves
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3968 (isolation #104) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:59 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 3963, mlmooney89 wrote:That's enough for me.

VOTE: Elena Fisher
Speed bus?
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3969 (isolation #105) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:41 am

Post by PantherPunt »

It's gonna be funny to see mooney try to explain being left alive going into f3 and see who she claims she got what result on.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3972 (isolation #106) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:43 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 3970, Firebringer wrote:i am honestly not lynching anyone but mlooney today.
even though I am 100% positive Elena is teammate at this time.
Why insist mooney today?
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3979 (isolation #107) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:42 am

Post by PantherPunt »

Elena is 100% mechanically outed can we just do that and you can do whatever you want tomorrow
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4035 (isolation #108) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by PantherPunt »

gg Fire

Miss you over at the universe
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4036 (isolation #109) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by PantherPunt »

Quick tip about the handling of outed wolves...

Lynch them

Regardless of what you think their role is, you don't KNOW. And depriving them of that night action or changing the plans of their night actions because of it will always be the most valuable play.

Because at the same time, town PRs get a crack at their night actions with a shallower scum pool.

And and it deprives the potential for additional claims or discussion that allows scum to identify VTs

Go forth and prosper bitches
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4156 (isolation #110) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:41 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 2708, Anotora wrote:Since we have such a long thread, I thought analyzing the confscum's posts from a whole-thread statistical perspective might be useful. I made a hypothesis: Pepcho, as newbscum, is hesitant to directly engage with his scumbuddies in-thread and is therefore more likely to directly quote townies than scum. Then I counted up quotes and put it to the test.

The data seem to fit the hypothesis. There seems to be a decent correlation. I can give raw data/methodology if anyone is interested.
That firebringer spot.

Quality stuff on this anotora...I can't believe they lynched you ever ever

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”