Micro 674 9:12 Dream Mafia. Game over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:33 am

Post by penguin_alien »

VOTE: Firebringer

Someone I remember!
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:18 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 220, gerryoat wrote:did i join a troll game
I want to town read Flubbernugget for attempting the move the game along. gerryoat, I was side-eying for the mod vote and still am a bit, as irrespective of friendship it should have been clear the last thing we needed was more shitposting.

I'm assuming that scum have some vested interest in keeping up the inanity that's dominated the thread thus far. Looking at the top half of the post count thus far, TPA's ISO removed from all the other back-and-forth actually reads like someone trying to get a handle on the game. Town. Firebringer is vacillating between some content and complete side tangents, not a firm town motivation but less derailing than he might be I guess? For all the shittalk that went on/continues about ThinkTepes, the blather:content ratio isn't the worst? -Grey-'s ISO does zilch. Diverts conversation into unrelated arguments, wastes time and posts useless one-liners, generally has approximately no interest in finding scum.

VOTE: -Grey-
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 228, Firebringer wrote:I could go for a grey lynch. That friend is scum
So why no vote? At this point your vote was on the mod and/or Tepes for no apparent case.
In post 230, BTD6_maker wrote:-Grey- looks mildly suspicious. They are voting Firebringer with next to no reasoning. They are making a lot of posts that are of very little use. They are getting very emotional over irrelevant matters. I am not sure whether they are actual scum, though, or just bad Town.
You're also agreeing on the possible scum read and not moving your vote from your RVS one. How do you propose we determine if he's scum or bad town?
In post 252, gerryoat wrote:i think we should all come together and do 2 things.

1.) iso tepes

2.) vote tepes
Based on your next post quoting the Kain Tepes posts, I'm not sure if you want us to consider this vote based on the out of hydra posts or all of it. Assuming the latter, pooling all their posts that are actually relevant to the game state (x/40):

...actually upon going through to pull stuff, most of it is (pretty much everything not featuring all-caps sections...). The arc of their posts are calling out TPA, wanting the dialogue started, eventually changing their mind, and switching to Firebringer. Which makes it the first non-RVS vote on Firebringer there. So that's two wagons Tepes is trying to start rather than jumping on more popular arguments. I'm willing to see where they go upon getting back in the thread, preferably with more content on the Firebringer vote, but I'm not seeing scum play.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

So you'd rather go for the 25% shot of hitting scum blindly than lynch with purpose? How does lynching Tepes improve the game state for Day Two if they're town? Serious question, as I haven't played with either head and my ISO reading didn't see anything egregious.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:49 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 269, gerryoat wrote:@penguin what lynch do you think improves the game state?
A lynch that the people voting for believe will strung up scum. That gives us game-relevant info rather than, 'OK, a majority of people don't like this person's style but have no opinion on scum/not scum.'. Is that such an outlandish notion?

Also, try to persuade me on Tepes-scum, as you had no response to my read on him. I did my part by reading the ISO, talk to me.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:08 am

Post by penguin_alien »

@gerryoat, I answered your question about lynching for good and talked about Tepes, no response. The posts you pulled from Tepes were...Also kind of cherry picked? He had ones without dumb commentary too. I'm just not seeing the case when looking at their full ISO.

(Also I'm a she, since everyone seems to be not noticing, TIA)

More later when not snowed under at work, sorry.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:29 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Very quick post, around more this weekend, husband had surgery early yesterday, been dealing with prep/aftermath.

From my scan:

Limericks are fucking annoying, FTR. I don't think gerryoat started conflict with me per se that prevented me from pursuing my lynch choice. Firebringer begging for rope did more for that after my own apathy. Have to reread in light of flips. Don't have current reads.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”