Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

tie bomber on Desperado
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

As much as I'd love to kill Titus before she fucks over town I have a slight feeling that Infinity is white knighting her.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean so far Titus' case on Infinity is absolute junk but SCFTWR.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Scum Caught For The Wrong Reasons

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 65, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:What stands out is that Titus is leaping to serious conclusions based on jack all. It comes off as very contrived.
Titus does this shit like every game. Its null.
USE YOUR WORDS!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 86, SirCakez wrote:Well these spirits, they told me that Titus was trying too hard too early and that she was scum trying to build early towncred. I'm just following what they said.
like this is fucking junk but itz Cakez so whats normally derpy and/or scummy is normal for him. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 165, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 162, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:it feels off to have a strong personality saying she caught scum right out the gate but have the level-head to produce VCA which apparently she's good at doing.
This is titus in a nutshell
Saying you are good at VCA is like saying you are good at breathing. VCA is hilariously easy to do. Like its a decent tool but if it takes 3/4th of the player list to be dead before you can call out scum then you aren't that good to begin with.

So maybe its more Pine WKing Titus than you. I think this is incredibly bias and not really true but lets just say you agree with it...why does yjis makes you unvote Pine?

Also tell me what you liked about the AJ wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 176, Firebringer wrote:Titus [3] Nero Cain, Pine-A-Tonics, SirCakez
I haven't even voted and I'm already voting Titus. This tickles me to no end.

vote: SC

my vote rests here until I see things

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus has a tendency to town read those that town read her/agree with her and scum read those that scum read her/don't suck up to her

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 186, SirCakez wrote:Good point.
You've played with her and you didn't know that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 187, Titus wrote:More accurately, I tend to townread honesty and scumread deception,
then your honesty and deception receptors are off. Can we get a repair droid over here?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 191, Titus wrote:Why are you asking me to do VCA day 1 if you think my VCA is shit?
I'm pretty sure that was me and not Infinity. I didn't actually say you were shit at it, I just think its silly easy and if your claim to fame is that you can look at the players still alive once most everyone is dead then its not all that impressive. Though we were in a game where you did VCA and you were like "oh 2 of these 4 living players are scum!" and I thought it was headdesk.

How do you like being a stormtrooper, Cakes?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 199, Titus wrote:@Nero, My repair droid is in working order. I assure you. Take a look at Wake's Role Madness.
You're welcome to try and repair my insides anytime though.

*barf*

reported

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but also you'll always be X-Men (and you usually are!) Titus to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VCA is junk. Drop its and sheep me, Kids.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 210, SirCakez wrote:If I was I would hate it, I hate being scum lol.
I am pretty sure that you said somewhere that you actually like playing as scum the most.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 213, Titus wrote:
In post 208, Nero Cain wrote:VCA is junk. Drop its and sheep me, Kids.
If I'm alive Day 3+ with a scum lynch not based on a guilty and you're alive, we make a bet. My VCA versus your reading the thread. First one to be wrong sheeps the other.
I don't think you are really understanding my argument or I'm not explaining it well but in the grand scheme of thngs it doesn't matter. What does matter is that Cakez is a stormtrooper and should be ejected out of the nearest exhaust pipe.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and/or feed to the sarlacc

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

his vote on you was such bandwagoning nonesense and that whole "Titus is try hard scum" was lol. This is bad even for him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and so begins Titus' being full of herself and fucking the game over.

You say and do silly things that are not pro-town. We can lynch scum without your help. That's fine.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 222, Titus wrote:I am asking you to differenitate between bad town and scum. If that's full of myself, that's a long game. You've criticized me for not liking everyone who disagrees with me, so I'm asking for where to draw that distinction, and you're claiming I'm full of myself...
no you aren't. You are trying to force your view point that you get unjustifiably wagoned since I guess you have it in your mind that you are super duper town. I don't agree but ok, in the interest of getting scum lynched I am going to agree with the things you say about yourself. I think Cakez is hilariously bad as town and I am fullt aware that I have a hard time telling the difference between bad town and scum. I just think Cakez argument that you were try hard town was bad and I'm ok if that dies.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 230, SirCakez wrote:That was a year ago, b4 I started getting lynched day 1 or 2 CONSTANTLY
I almost never make it to endgame
Why did that make you change your preferred alignment?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

movie time.

Things to discuss while I'm gone.

Is Cakez bad town or scum?
Does Titus have a crush on me?
Why did Pine vanish?
Will Ari ever post?!?
Why Nero Cain rocks.

and finally

what was the best star wars movie?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 256, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:We vanished? When? This is our tenth post in this thread today.
it just seemed odd that you when I was here and we were talking about yours and Infinity possibly WKing Titus you kinda left in the middle of the real time conversation.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 303, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: klingon
not a bad vote but Cakez is still scum. I'd be kinda-maybe ok with lynching Titus since she's known to defend the ever loving fuck out of her buddies and her "but I'm always wagoned for stupid reasons so he could just be bad town and not scum" was pretty dumb.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if you still think Cakez is scum why did you switch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@mod-Can I nominate myself for Rogue Leader?

~No
Last edited by Firebringer on Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1, Firebringer wrote:The crew is limited to a maximum of thirty percent of players.
30% is actually 4 or atleast that's what google tells me. I mean, yeah, there's an inherent risk the more you draft the more likely you'll draft scum but also more brain power as long as I draft the right people. I just dunno why we shouldn't draft the max.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Nero for Rogue Leader

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If elected you will not be in my crew. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

"I'll do what the people want despite the fact that I have my own opinion on whats right!"

ever the politician.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I didn't know I was.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 327, Infinity 324 wrote:Only to titus...so far
eh, so I don't agree with 3/4ths of what she says but I wouldn't say that I'm being hostile to her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

good now vote me for rouge leader plox

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this is one of my favorite games as I get to lynch
BOTH
Cakez and Titus.

Also more Nero for RL votes plox.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Daykill:Infinity

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I guess since I can't vote myself

Vote: Heartless for rogue leader

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

The only ones I'm interested in flipping are Cakez, maybe Titus and the Thinker hydra. Not real real sold on Kling. Like....she's being a useless lurksack which is fully within her scum meta. I used to think that her instance that she was a "day 3 player" was actually super scummy and a license to lurk and be useless for the most important part of the game. I mean maybe she does it regardless of alignment but then I've just come to the slow realization that everyone from that site is like a blackhole of pro-town play.

The only thing that slightly irks me about the Cakez wagon is that there hasn't been any attempt at a couterwagon (maybe Kling?) I mean if its Cakez, Ari, ????, Titus??? team it could just be a real ineffective team but his jump onto Titus was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
bad. So maybe that does rule out Titus but she's being a lurksack and her defense of Cakez was pretty shitty.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Will you sheep me the rest of the game if Kling flips town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 520, mastina wrote:VOTE: Pine.
scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 519, Desperado wrote:but his vote is fencesitty trash
What do you dislike about the Cakez push? I think his vote was trash and Titus trying to write him off as bad town is fairly horrible. I think having some slight reservations is not the fencesitting you claim it is as town have no way to know that they are right or wrong until they flip. Also Kling is a day 3 player, leave her alone. :lol:

Gin Why are you so wary of me and why didn't you ask Pine in your hydra pt?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 555, Desperado wrote:You said more than once that Cakez is really bad as town, I don't consider that slight reservations, I consider that having your cake and eating it too.
ok? Thats not even my slight reservation. If you are going to try and argue with me atleast correctly read the thread.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 481, Nero Cain wrote:The only thing that slightly irks me about the Cakez wagon is that there hasn't been any attempt at a couterwagon (maybe Kling?)
What is your town motivation in trying to make it look like I'm fencesitting on Cakes when I'm obviously not.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Then why not respond to?
In post 553, Nero Cain wrote:What do you dislike about the Cakez push?

What do you think of the others wagoners?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Absolutely. If you are going to call a wagon bad then you need to explain why.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 563, Desperado wrote:I think your vote sucks and I want it elsewhere.
WHY DOES IT SUCK?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 571, Desperado wrote:And now we've completed the circle.
its a simple question. I could maybe hazard a guess but you should be a big boy and use your words.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 749, Klingoncelt wrote:I'm amazed that everyone hasn't auto-sheeped Mastina.

VOTE: Pine-A-Tonics
There is a possibility that this is a bus but generally I rather not sheep scum.

I'm not sure what her lack of Cakez vote, while still calling him scum, means. On one hand, he's scum and Mastina doesn't want to bus him yet but then the possibility exists that he's just a mislynch and Mastina is calling him scum to give herself the flexibility to hop on him later on. I'd like for the none Cakez voters (mainly Piper, Pine, Titus and Heartless) to talk to me about him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 599, Klingoncelt wrote:Wait - you played on Wake's forum at USMB???
no, I've just played with all of House, Ika and Silverwolf before they were banned and Titus, Math, Wake, and Kling numerous times.
In post 620, SirCakez wrote:Where did Titus write me off as bad town?
I'm to lazy to ISO to get the quotes but basically when I said your vote on Titus was bad then she was all like "oh hey how is this diffrent than all the others times I've been wagoned unjustly." or something along those lines.
In post 639, SirCakez wrote:I sometimes wonder if Mastina just RNGs her reads and then tries to explain them. That would be funny.
Hey, lets talk theory!

So, as scum, I think that calling a player town is kinda buddying or pocketing to use the new jargon. I think alot of players are stupidly OMGUSY so when a scum player calls another player town then its less of a chance they get voted and I think, atleast subliminally, when a player knows they are town and are being called town they kinda go "Oh hey X is reading me correctly so they must be town too!" This is my first time playing with Mastina but I've played several times with her on the Mastin2 account and I know that she has entered the game in a similar style in the past. Was she scum that game? Town? She likely does this regardless of alignment although she's fairly scummy here.
In post 702, BBmolla wrote:I think Nero is the only person reading this game the same as me
:igmeou:
In post 714, Heartless wrote:[blahblahblah hydra dissonance blahblahblah you're making excuses blahblahblah see, this is the problem with hydras, get off my lawn blahblahblah blahblahbklha;lkdsflk;asjd f;lkdsjfwa turd sandwich pbbbbbbbbbbbbttttttttt bpbpptpbtpbpptbtppt ]
/flails fists in uncontrollable, pants-soiling fury
ah, the good ole' days when hydra diss was considered a scumtell.
In post 727, Titus wrote:Rogue Leader: BBMolla
Why him and not me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 744, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 697, Titus wrote:That vc is a steaming pile of shit. Infinity is scum.
Ok you're not this bad as scum.

You should seriously know I'm town by now.
this is kinda odd...I think. Like if Titus is scum she'd already know Infinity's alignment. Infinity did you mean "Ok you're not this bad as town."? If not could you explain this post.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe so but she's plenty capable of doing so.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

force choke: nachomama

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not super convinced that Infinity is scum or town but I am pretty uncomfortable with a guy that didn't want the maximum number of players in the hood and was willing to put a "scummy" player in. Personally I want to be RL since I know I'm town but then so is Heartless so if people rather vote them then ok. The players being shit with their RL vote should stop doing that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*beats Tina with Ryyk blade*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 812, SirCakez wrote:I don't recall this at all.
Would I lie about this?
In post 829, mastina wrote:Do I even need to say "spot the problem" here? Because, uh...yeah. This is pretty self-evident.
Aren't you doing the same thing?
In post 895, Desperado wrote:@ Cakez wagon: who else will you guys lynch? It's stagnating and I don't see anyone trying to push it forward.
I'd lynch Mastina and KL as an alternative to a no lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 983, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 952, Nero Cain wrote: I'd lynch Mastina and KL as an alternative to a no lynch.
Eww.
Why is Tina town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Piper why are you avoiding me asking you about Cakez?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:mastin
vote:nacho
vote:Drunken piper

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Thinker

Like I had some niggles on Pine and Mastins "SC is scum but I'm not needed on his wagon but I am needed on a vanity wagon" seems so odd (Yes its the biggest wagon now but its not like it started that way.) My stance hasn't really changed much from earlier but I just feel like lynching a lurking Ari is a better option.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 676, Firebringer wrote:Pine-A-Tonics [1] mastina
"There's a healthy bandwagon a cakez but just let me vote this vanity wagon" -Mastina 2017

how does anyone not see the scum motivation in this?

I'll have to review your and Tinas interaction but I am hard scumreading Mastin so....I'd say they were scummy. :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and Nacho seems kinda fluffy and not the try hard town I'm used to.

IF
Mastin and Nacho are scum then I guess that would mean Heartless is scum too. But if that were true would 3/4th of the scum hop on the Pine wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1148, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't see the scum moviation necessarily in pushing a vanity wagon instead of a bigger wagon, and I certainly don't townread mastin. Explain?
ok whats the town motivation? Like I can understand "push your top scum read" but her reasoning is lacking and she's basically strong arming the lynch. You can chalk it up to gut I guess.

Read http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=68747 and tell me if you think Nacho is the same there as here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Desp if you are RL who is your crew?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 759, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not sure what her lack of Cakez vote, while still calling him scum, means. On one hand, he's scum and Mastina doesn't want to bus him yet but then the possibility exists that he's just a mislynch and Mastina is calling him scum to give herself the flexibility to hop on him later on.
I'd like for the none Cakez voters (mainly
Piper
, Pine, Titus and Heartless) to talk to me about him

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (isolation #66) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Kling wagon is meh. Like I know that I said I'd be ok with her as a dl lynch but I kinda feel like her lack of doing anything and being useless is NAI. I mean it
IS
better than a no lynch but it seems like rotten low hanging fruit and there are much better lynches in Thinker or Mastin.

And speaking of Thinker/Pine. I think Pines "don't lynch him until we can talk to him" is p bad. Like no one knows if he'll even be back before the deadline and I'm not really willing to trust his V'LA status since he's abused that as scum in Princess Bride.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess he prob
IS
going camping but that still doesn't mean he's town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (isolation #68) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Mastina

join me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (isolation #69) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1183, Desperado wrote:I could also vote LUV but I'd rather see AJ and/or Cakez flip before I make a determination on that.
just to clarify your lynch order is Kling>>>AJ>>>>cakez>>>Luv?
In post 1234, Heartless wrote:Infinity, Nacho, Desperado, and Aeronaut are my choices.
Why was I kicked out?
In post 1273, Infinity 324 wrote:mastin is too good of a potential town player to get rid of d1.
whiteknight moar!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

explain to me what whiteknighting is infinity.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1279, Heartless wrote:
In post 1275, Nero Cain wrote:Why was I kicked out?
The other four people I listed are just ahead of you.
In post 1057, Heartless wrote:[Nero Cain, BBMolla, nacho]
[Drunken Piper, Lil uzi vert, Desperado, AJ, mastin]
[SirCakez, Klingoncelt, Infinity 324]
null line ---> [Titus, TWIE, Aeronaut]
[Pine-A-Tonics]
It looks like I'm in your top tier of town reads here so? I mean maybe (and it seems like the only reasonable explanation you can give) is that these were from different heads but in TTH reposted the same list so I assume that she posted both or that you two agreed with it. If I use your words then your list looks kinda like

[Nero Cain, BBMolla, nacho]
[Drunken Piper, Desperado, AJ]
[SirCakez, Klingoncelt, Infinity 324]
null line ---> [Titus, TWIE, Aeronaut]
[Pine-A-Tonics,Lil uzi vert, mastin]

and that's not even taking into account "I would also probably demote
BBMolla
, Klingoncelt, and
Drunken Piper
to null, but I'm not even close to being ready to quibble with that yet."

So yes, I'd like to know why I was demoted from top tier town and leapfrogged by someone on your null list (Aero) and someone that you were considering moving to null (Piper)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1300, Heartless wrote:
In post 1298, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not even close to being ready to quibble with that yet
This, Nero.
I'm not dealing with tier placements right now.
yeah I'm not really buying that. Explain why Aero is town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1306, mastina wrote:Last I checked, there's like three or four other votes on Pine-a-Tonics.
this is bullshit. Trying to write off a wagon that has recently grown as a not vanity vote from earlier.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1311, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1310, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1306, mastina wrote:Last I checked, there's like three or four other votes on Pine-a-Tonics.
this is bullshit. Trying to write off a wagon that has recently grown as a not vanity vote from earlier.
In post 1306, mastina wrote:I was the first vote on Pine, yes. I knew I wouldn't be the only one.
Because, one, Pine had been scummy enough on his own,
And two, people would sheep me there.
I don't want my mastin push to be associated with this
I don't get your point.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (isolation #75) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 441, Heartless wrote:null line ---> [^SirCakez^, Titus, Indigo,
Aeronaut
, Klingoncelt, Pine-A-Tonics]
In post 1057, Heartless wrote:null line ---> [Titus, TWIE,
Aeronaut
]
In post 1234, Heartless wrote:Infinity, Nacho, Desperado, and
Aeronaut
are my choices.
In post 1265, Heartless wrote:Aeronaut's catch ups still look town to me. He's reacting to mostly important things and the commentary does suggest a genuine reads development.
I mean yeah you started town reading him but he was obviously null from 441-1057. I know this is a star wars game but Jedi mind tricks won't work on me. So you are going to have to EXPLAIN why Aero is one of your top 4 town reads instead of just waving your hand and acting like "his catchups are town" is valid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (isolation #76) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1316, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1314, Nero Cain wrote:I don't get your point.
Mastin literally said she knew she was the first one to vote pine but justified it anyway.

You said she pretended it wasn't a vanity vote.

???
I mean there was a 5 man wagon on SC. She came in and was all like "lets vote Pine!" Essentially all wagons do start out as vanity wagons. She's saying that her vote on Pine was
NOT
a vanity vote since she's now being sheeped and I'm just not the biggest fan of the explanation.

Like you just got done calling my Mastin vote vanity but according to her logic if I start getting traction then its not a vanity vote. :D

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote Desp for RL

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Someone sheep me on Mastin so its no longer a vanity wagon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

whatever man. I mean I'm still technically right since she was voting a wagon with no one on it thus making her Pine vote a vanity vote. The fact there are more votes on Pine now means its no longer a vanity wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (isolation #81) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

investigate:Titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (isolation #82) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Your vote on Pine was still a vanity vote to begin with and may only end up being the lynch via deadline. I mean you guys won't change my mind and I won't change ya'lls so.....I mean maybe it has nothing to do with anything but your vote on a non existing wagon is vanity regardless of weather you expected to be sheeped or not.

also
vote:Titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #83) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I expect to be sheeped thus it is not a vanity vote!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (isolation #84) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do I have to do that? Why can't you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (isolation #85) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1361, SirCakez wrote:Why do you care so much about this? Looks like something odd to be stuck up on.
I think that odd shifts in reads are likely to come from scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (isolation #86) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1264, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 759, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not sure what her lack of Cakez vote, while still calling him scum, means. On one hand, he's scum and Mastina doesn't want to bus him yet but then the possibility exists that he's just a mislynch and Mastina is calling him scum to give herself the flexibility to hop on him later on.
I'd like for the none Cakez voters (mainly
Piper
, Pine, Titus and Heartless) to talk to me about him
I wonder when Piper will respond to this instead of just claiming that I'm not responding to them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (isolation #87) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1419, Infinity 324 wrote:and nero is on mastin.
no I'm not. I mean Mastin is scum but still...I'll compromise on Ari in a bit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (isolation #88) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

si they both are

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (isolation #89) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

content from Ari. You missed your calling as a stand up comedian.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Mastin

just a reminder that these two are still scum.

I'm ok with a Kling lynch later on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1500, Infinity 324 wrote:It's like my entire ISO is just votes without any explanation...
shhh. She's just scum defending here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

1%

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1526, Titus wrote:and this Klingon lynched seeming preplanned without me worries me.
oh lordy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

though I do kinda want to kill Infinity when Titus flips scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean scum distancing from one another isn't impossible. I mean it certainly is possible that he's just town and wrong but IDK. He's worth sorting n jazz.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1530, Infinity 324 wrote:Have you played with scum!titus more than me?
prob

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (isolation #97) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1526, Titus wrote:this Klingon lynched seeming preplanned without me worries me.
like this is too dumb to come from town Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (isolation #98) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1526, Titus wrote:this Klingon lynched seeming preplanned without me worries me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (isolation #99) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean she's dumb but not that dumb. She knows damn fucking well why this Kling wagon is there and more likely than not going to be the days lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (isolation #100) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1534, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1535, Nero Cain wrote:
I mean it was such a good point it even posted twice.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (isolation #101) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

exactly what was the conversation in the hood last night?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (isolation #102) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that scum Tina is tunneling you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1566 (isolation #103) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Lets talk about why no one wants to tell me what the hood conversation was?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (isolation #104) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

dat echo. Now whats your take on Infinity arguing that its not scummy from Titus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (isolation #105) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hurry up you fucking cow

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (isolation #106) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and Titus?

and me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1581 (isolation #107) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is Titus dumb=scum but Infinity dumb=town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (isolation #108) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Heartless
What made you choose Pine over Aero?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (isolation #109) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've been debating whether or not the mod would put an automatic scum role like that. Though if he is scum then Mastin would know his role and be pushing that. But not even the RC thought he was scummy so...idk. I'm fence sitting Desp get over it.

He should prob full claim. IDK. I kinda feel like I'm the only one doing anything.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (isolation #110) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus
Mastin

Pine?
Kling?
AJ?
Piper?

Like Kling is an acceptable lynch today but Titus' "herrr durrr, I dunno why Kling is getting ran up" is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (isolation #111) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1608, Drunken Piper wrote:
In post 1606, Drunken Piper wrote:VOTE: Rogue Leader: Desperado
I would also ask, the same group you keep.
like if any of Pine, Desp, Infinity or Heartless ever flip scum then this is prob scum too but there are exactlty two scum in Titus and Mastin so if it is a 4 man team then thats half thier team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (isolation #112) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If you think Pine is scum why did you want him in the crew earlier?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (isolation #113) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or nevermind I guess. He wasn't added.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (isolation #114) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he's just there....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1636 (isolation #115) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1633, Nero Cain wrote:
or nevermind I guess. He wasn't added

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1639 (isolation #116) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

why would town Pine use it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (isolation #117) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1723, TheWayItEnds wrote:titus actually is scum tbh.
FIFY

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (isolation #118) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1725, Drunken Piper wrote:
In post 1703, Drunken Piper wrote:
In post 1621, Nero Cain wrote:. I kinda feel like I'm the only one doing anything.
what exactly are you doing?
I see a lot of words, but little protown things brewing.

"hey guys I am town" comments are subtle.
I wonder at night, with whom you cuddle.
Well I'm active and engaged and doing more scumhunting then half the players you have listed as a higher read. I understand that your scum read on me is "weak" (fake?) but if you were so concerned with my play why did you not say anything before I questioned your townyness? It comes off as p OMGUSY.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (isolation #119) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Molla

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (isolation #120) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I do not think its outside the realms of possibility that Molla fakeclaims that his buddy targets him. Its tinfoily and jazz but you could say the same for a still living investigation role. Titus and/or Mastin are my preferred lynches thus far.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (isolation #121) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

actually....Molla full claims his previous role or eats rope/lead depending on which he finds tastier.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (isolation #122) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So I'm pretty happy with my vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (isolation #123) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1782, Titus wrote:If my memory serves, Molla also claimed his result before the guilty.
This is correct. He's claiming nieghborizer and maybe that he targeted Nacho n1 idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (isolation #124) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I still don't think its impossible that Molla fakeclaims for town cred but its WIFOM so I can understand. Anyways lets vote Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1825 (isolation #125) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Scum lie.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (isolation #126) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm getting all sad that I'm the only one voting scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (isolation #127) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus being dumb is null 'cause dumb Titus is a thing regardless of alignment. The only slight difference is that she's willingly dumb as scum.

I've been pushing Titus for ages and she's ignored me the majority of the game but NOW she's claiming that I'm chainsaw defending you? Well why not say that before? Why the delayed response?

The only slight misgiving that I have is that scum voted her but I really don't think her delayed OMGUS and her incredulity at the Kling wagon doesn't seem town like at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (isolation #128) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1535, Nero Cain wrote:
This. It was obvious why the Kling wagon was a thing and she's acting like she didn't know why.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (isolation #129) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1834, Titus wrote:Delayed response
I've been calling you scum since the end of d1. Why are you
only now
OMGUS scum reading me and claiming that I am chainsaw defending Infinity?
In post 1834, Titus wrote:So being right when everyone else was wrong is a reason to scumread me?
good thing that's not what I'm pushing you for.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (isolation #130) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1837, Titus wrote:but not why there is an absolute refusal to listen to alternatives.
there wasn't?

Who were the scum pushing the Kling wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (isolation #131) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1838, Titus wrote:Now, why is Infinity town?
Its guts and you are scum pushing him so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (isolation #132) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1842, Titus wrote:
In post 1840, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1837, Titus wrote:but not why there is an absolute refusal to listen to alternatives.
there wasn't?

Who were the scum pushing the Kling wagon?
Already answered. I lack the data and interactions to know if there was scum as opposed to bullheaded pride.

Yesterday was a lol guilty that I was AFK for the most of. Nothing's changed overnight. I haven't spoken with people.
this is bullshit

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (isolation #133) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1838, Titus wrote:Dude, name a game where you haven't pushed me day 1 for being me?
This is not consistent with your claim that I'm scum.

moar Darth Titus votes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (isolation #134) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1834, Titus wrote:So being right when everyone else was wrong is a reason to scumread me? Really Nero? You can sit down and shut up.
this too

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1861 (isolation #135) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So AJ, why aren't you voting Titus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1865 (isolation #136) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (isolation #137) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not as sold on Mastina as you, Infinity and Heartless. Mastins reasoning for wanting to lynch Pine was scare-non existent. All I remember is her saying to trust her. Given that Pine's role basically confirmed him as scum it would make plenty of sense as a bus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (isolation #138) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1869, Heartless wrote:yes, pocketing someone who's about to die

flawless scum strategy
yes, scum NEVER defend town for town cred.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (isolation #139) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1861, Nero Cain wrote:So AJ, why aren't you voting Titus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (isolation #140) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (isolation #141) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

discredit ahoy!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (isolation #142) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of her avoiding me most of the game to only OMGUS scumread me now? Like why didn't she do that at any point before she went V/la?

While V'la is null it is a little suspicious tht she went v/la while Pine was getting ran up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (isolation #143) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why does someone that thinks I'm scum ever say
In post 1838, Titus wrote:Dude, name a game where you haven't pushed me day 1 for being me?
or
In post 1834, Titus wrote:So being right when everyone else was wrong is a reason to scumread me? Really Nero? You can sit down and shut up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (isolation #144) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What games were we (me, you, her) in together where both Titus and I were town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (isolation #145) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Titus' avoiding me until today is pretty scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (isolation #146) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1883, Nero Cain wrote:Why does someone that thinks I'm scum ever say
or
I still don't think that any of this makes sense from town that thinks I'm scum. She is scum that knows I am town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (isolation #147) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So we are all going with the no way DP claims a guilty to bus Pine right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (isolation #148) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ignore this game more Mastin.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (isolation #149) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If you suspect Titus why the song and dance about not trusting my read or what not?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (isolation #150) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Infinity just ignore Titus. She's playing dumb on purpose bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1998 (isolation #151) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

she's just scum going after low hanging fruit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (isolation #152) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

guess who is treating me like town but calling me scum? that's right. Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (isolation #153) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

pine vote was your second vote and it came 10 minutes after voting Cakez.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (isolation #154) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Anyways I'm going back to binge watching stuff on Hulu. Wake me up when you guys start being useful and lynch Titus scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (isolation #155) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2003, mastina wrote:What kind of scum power are you expecting in this game?
Does it matter?

Like did you really think that everyone would just sheep you d1 when you weren't giving any reasoning? Its low risk-high reward. My whole point is that as soon as he used his power he'd be lynched so it makes a ton of fucking sense that scum would push him to salvage town cred off of his eventual lynch. So no, the scum power/lack of power doesn't matter. Your rhetoric may work on others but not me missy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (isolation #156) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Pine would only make sense as a bus if scum are powerful!
, she yells. Which ignores the whole point that Pine would get a major assload of heat as soon as he joined the RK without getting invited. B/c why the fuck would
TOWN
do that? Woman please.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2011 (isolation #157) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I could dig a Molla/Mastin/Titus team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2020 (isolation #158) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2015, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2007, mastina wrote:It's a scum role.
If it's such an obvious scum role, WHY THE FUCK would molla claim it AFTER being vanillaized?

More WIFOM I presume?

ffs
Like why do you keep assuming that Molla has to be telling the truth?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #159) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, Titus is completely aware of her own meta (and IMO actively tries to play to meta regardless of alignment) and has abused her anti-bussing meta to bus her scum buddy in Street Fighters.

Talk to me about Titus, Mastin?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (isolation #160) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2024, mastina wrote:Because you've not once explained your scumread on me, so.
II've been extremely vocal about my stance that I think its entirely possible that you were bussing Pine as well as other things such as going after low hanging fruit Aero so no.
In post 2024, mastina wrote:...Assuming he got caught using it, which last I checked, scum try not to do.
wait really?

He had a role where he publicly joined the hood. Like there's no way he'd not get caught unless he just accidently posted or something.

@someone one from the RK, was it publicly announced that Pine joined the crew?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (isolation #161) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

scum push thier buddies all the damn time. You aren't new Mastin so please stop pretending like you are.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (isolation #162) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2025, mastina wrote:In other words: saying I knew Pine would join the crew N1 and thus bussed him D1 doesn't work as an explanation, because on D1 I would have no way of knowing that action would be needed.
You pushed Pine b/c you knew that as soon as he used his power there'd be major heat on said slot and a chance he gets lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (isolation #163) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2031, mastina wrote:"If it's such an obvious scum ability, why the FUCK would Pine use it?"

...Yeah. I rest my case.
scum needed the information of what the Crew was doing. Like all this is really self explanatory and I can't fathom town you would be having such a hard time understanding this. I mean obviously you are going to defend yourself but the whole push on Pine with zero reasoning, who just happens to have a role the gets him scumread and likely lynched makes perfect sense as scum using his role for the information and salvaging some town cred off his sacrifice.

These "It makes no sense for me to push him d1 and him to use his power on n1" and "scum need to be powerful for a bus" just seem like excuses.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (isolation #164) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2034, mastina wrote:
In post 2023, Nero Cain wrote:Talk to me about Titus, Mastin?
I see nothing which makes her scum, I like what others are saying about her being town, I had her as a townread though admittedly I don't recall the reasons, and I have around the right number of scumreads without her, so between all those factors, I'd say she's got a fairly high chance of being town.

She's in the lower percentile of town though. While I see nothing from her that's scum, there's only bits and pieces which I'd call truly town.
So...you think Molla is scum but you don't think Titus is a possible scumbuddy when she was against him claiming. ok why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (isolation #165) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2037, mastina wrote:Yeah.
So you knew what my reasoning was but you also say "Because you've not once explained your scumread on me, so." Its like you are just saying things to kick the can down the road.
In post 2037, mastina wrote:And I was extremely vocal about my stance that I thought Pine was scum as well as other things such as his ability among others.
ok, can you please LINK me to your reasoning for Pine scum from d1. Keep in mind that "trust me" or any other form of that is
NOT
reasoning.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2046 (isolation #166) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mastin, you think Titus is one of the bigger personalities in this game. What do you think of her being so low key?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (isolation #167) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2042, mastina wrote:Titus would just tell Molla in the scum PT NOT to claim, and that would be that. Nothing more to it. This is really self-explanatory, and I don't understand how you WOULDN'T get this.)
Thing is, if Molla doesn't claim its putting a huge amount of pressure on him and I don't think Titus would ever do that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (isolation #168) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2038, mastina wrote:Playing with fucking PINE. Of all people.
Choose to bus him.

You can go fuck yourself.
Its not like I'll convince you that you are scum or anything but Pine had a role that publicly outted him as using an anti-town ability. As soon as he used it he was going to be under intense pressure. I think its very very very likely that you'd bus him to salvage some usefulness out of his sacrifice.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (isolation #169) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus is doing next to fucking nothing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (isolation #170) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dear RK,

Please stop being skrubs and investigative/kill Mastina and Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2071 (isolation #171) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus has done more than me. lawl. She's done nothing but tunnel infinity the whole game and then delayed OMGUS me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2105 (isolation #172) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm going to policy lynch Infinity after Mastin and Titus flip scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2109 (isolation #173) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean I probably can't get them lynched but they still aren't town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (isolation #174) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

here's another true statement. "Scum will win as long as you are alive." Thanks for screwing town over.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2115 (isolation #175) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2103, Heartless wrote:VOTE: zefiend

scum catch up
so much for that huge fucking town read on his slot earlier.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (isolation #176) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2084, ɀefiend wrote:I feel that mastina's defense against his concerns (re: the timeline of game events, and the motivations behind Pine and mastina's actions) was legitimate.
I think Mastina's timeline jazz is just fucking strongly worded bullshit but if you actually read it then it makes no sense. For all intents and purposes we'll assume Mastina is scum in this post. Like Pine had a role that publicly outs his action. Both him and Mastina would know this. Her main argument here is that scum wouldn't know who was getting into the crew, however, this totally ignores that Heartless
DID
state who she wanted in the crew. Why does she gloss over that? Also, from what I understand, Pine joined late so its possible that scum used their action once it was confirmed there was no scum in the crew.

So explain to me why I should just accept that Mastina is town and their history let her scum read Pine. When A.) it makes sense to bus a player that will eventually go down. B.) She was strong arming said lynch with little to no reason. Why couldn't she have just said "oh this post and this post and this post gives me bad vibes." As long winded as she is she could have done so and I don't think she ever did wich I think is sketchy as fuck.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (isolation #177) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2117, Titus wrote:
In post 2113, PeregrineV wrote:Was Kling or Desp a vig shot?
Klingon was a vig shot for the hammer without a claim despite Desperado appearing to endorse it. Scum also pushed that lynch knowing BBMolla would endorse it. He's served his purpose now, so he's one of many lynch candidates up for deflection.
Who is scum pushing Molla, who is scum that pushed Kling?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (isolation #178) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I've been very clear with my thoughts this game. I know that you are mad that you got caught but less lies plox.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (isolation #179) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2120, Titus wrote:by your spam discrediting.
What am I discrediting? Like I wasn't really for or against the Kling wagon so if your theory is that "scum pushed Kling" why aren't you going after those that pushed Kling? If your theory is that scum is pushing Molla why aren't you going after the ones pushing Molla?

Your words and actions don't seem to line up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (isolation #180) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2125, Infinity 324 wrote:mastin not giving specifics is NAI
maybe maybe not. Sure I've seen town not give reasons but that's bad town play. I'd like to think that Mastin is not bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (isolation #181) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2126, Titus wrote:If you were town, you would let me engage with others to read them. You are not, so...
how am I stopping you? by continuing to scum read you? Yeah that doesn't stop you from posting about others.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (isolation #182) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2133, Titus wrote:The perpetual shading from your slot puts everything I say into a negative light. Between you and the spamming of Infinity
1. Infinity town reads you for some god awful reason and 2. The only time you show up is to whine about how I scum read you, mostly b/c he things his sig is some holy Bible. My read on you isn't stopping you from doing anything.

You are also talking about of both sides of your mouth wrt Mastin. You are saying that my case is wrong and not clear but you ARE calling her scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #183) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2133, Titus wrote:In the middle of any interaction, you just come in with a post saying Titus is scum over and over.
like who did you interact with that I interrupted when I called you scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (isolation #184) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2139, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 2011, Nero Cain wrote:I could dig a Molla/Mastin/Titus team.
wut
ok why are those 3 town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (isolation #185) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2142, TheWayItEnds wrote:you think molla and mastin are both scum?
and that's impossible why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (isolation #186) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

respond plox
In post 2118, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2084, ɀefiend wrote:I feel that mastina's defense against his concerns (re: the timeline of game events, and the motivations behind Pine and mastina's actions) was legitimate.
I think Mastina's timeline jazz is just fucking strongly worded bullshit but if you actually read it then it makes no sense. For all intents and purposes we'll assume Mastina is scum in this post. Like Pine had a role that publicly outs his action. Both him and Mastina would know this. Her main argument here is that scum wouldn't know who was getting into the crew, however, this totally ignores that Heartless
DID
state who she wanted in the crew. Why does she gloss over that? Also, from what I understand, Pine joined late so its possible that scum used their action once it was confirmed there was no scum in the crew.

So explain to me why I should just accept that Mastina is town and their history let her scum read Pine. When A.) it makes sense to bus a player that will eventually go down. B.) She was strong arming said lynch with little to no reason. Why couldn't she have just said "oh this post and this post and this post gives me bad vibes." As long winded as she is she could have done so and I don't think she ever did wich I think is sketchy as fuck.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (isolation #187) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2147, TheWayItEnds wrote:you think that molla scum claimed to be vanillaized by pine scum for town cred.

and mastin went, fuck your towncred im bussing you too.
I'm still not seeing how that's impossible. Do you think Mastin wouldn't bus/distance from a scum buddy or something?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (isolation #188) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

*shrugz*

Pine would lose any town cred once he used his ability. I think Molla claiming is WIFOM. Like maybe if Infinity flips scum I might be willing to believe that Molla is telling the truth 'cause he has this really odd stance that Molla really was vanillaized when, if its a Pine/Molla team he wouldn't vanillaize his own buddy so is Infinity scum here and knows that Molla is telling the truth or what...idk. You should sheep me on Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (isolation #189) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2157, ɀefiend wrote:I don't know if there's credence to that statement before the guilty result comes out.
So Pine has a role where he joins the crew when he wasn't invited. Like why would he not instantly become a leading hotbed of activity?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (isolation #190) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2163, ɀefiend wrote:Or is Infinity more like a "wait til more flips to reassess" type of lynch?
Titus and Mastin are scum and he's town reading them both so he's either really bad town or scum. Why should I not consider an Infinity lynch when he's defending scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (isolation #191) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2159, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2157, ɀefiend wrote:I don't know if there's credence to that statement before the guilty result comes out.
So Pine has a role where he joins the crew when he wasn't invited. Like why would he not instantly become a leading hotbed of activity?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2178 (isolation #192) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2171, Infinity 324 wrote:(this, by the way, is why I didn't vote you for rogue leader d1)
how is this any different other than you calling me town based off meta? You're disagreeing with me b/c you think your sig is correct and in most cases its is but thats only b/c there are more town players in any given game. I mean you wankers wasted a valuable vig shot on a shitty Kling slot so don't you dare talk to me about competence.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2180 (isolation #193) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2176, Infinity 324 wrote:Then spit that pill the fuck out and put it down the drain.
Why is it impossible for Mastina to bus Pine?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2181 (isolation #194) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2176, Infinity 324 wrote:You're saying you think Pine and mastina would have planned the whole thing out from the time she was "scum-reading" him?

It's a hard pill for me to swallow.
Why is that unbelievable?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2189 (isolation #195) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

FTR I do have a town read on you Infinity but why should I not consider you a possibly buddy when Titus flips scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (isolation #196) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2187, ɀefiend wrote:glaringly dense
this is my stance though his "Nero shouldn't suspect me for defending scum" is pretty stupid/scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2195 (isolation #197) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2191, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2189, Nero Cain wrote:FTR I do have a town read on you Infinity but why should I not consider you a possibly buddy when Titus flips scum?
Just because I'm townreading titus? That's so shallow though
So if I am hard town reading AJ and he were to flip scum you'd have no doubt in your mind that I couldn't be a scumbuddy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2196 (isolation #198) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2191, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2189, Nero Cain wrote:FTR I do have a town read on you Infinity but why should I not consider you a possibly buddy when Titus flips scum?
Just because I'm townreading titus? That's so shallow though
So if I am hard town reading AJ and he were to flip scum you'd have no doubt in your mind that I couldn't be a scumbuddy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2202 (isolation #199) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think scum are plenty capable of doing so. Infact you keep going on about how you've played with Titus scum. She hard defends/town reads her buddies all the time.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”