mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by mozamis »

hey :)
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:19 am

Post by mozamis »

jeez...a lot to catch up on...almost all of it probably town on town bollocks as always...
i had a brief skim ealrier, and hawk looked SOOOOOOOOO TOWN.
So that's one down.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:28 am

Post by mozamis »

taking doomfeathers confusion about game mechanics at face value.
seems an unnecessary scum gambit. so he's provisional town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:24 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 70, wgeurts wrote:
In post 68, mozamis wrote:taking doomfeathers confusion about game mechanics at face value.
seems an unnecessary scum gambit. so he's provisional town.
This is also logically awful.
No it is not. I am talking probabilities, throwing out some really early PROVISIONAL DAY 1 READS. Get a grip.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:28 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 28, Hawk wrote:No need to delve that deeply into a person's statement so early.
QFT.
Though its the old stroy, peoples reactions to doomfeather might be valuable.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:31 am

Post by mozamis »

wguerts post 39 is town. thinking about the game,wanting to discuss the game, actively engaged. All the things scum tend to avoid.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:35 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 57, Sesq wrote:Anyway, since I think it's ""officially"" day 1 i'll reconfirm vote on VOTE: doomfeathers
This worries me a bit.
It could be scum using the non day 1 start as an excuse to jump on the doom wagon.
First vote worthy thing I've seen (yes, Hawk, Doom, Wguerts are all town.)

VOTE SESQ
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:37 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 77, doomfeathers wrote:Sesq has posted five times, but has neither generated content nor voted seriously. She seems to be coasting. Friend Computer has done the same.
Nice catch.
Lets keep an eye on 'em.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:43 am

Post by mozamis »

Ok so Magna, Wgeurts, Hawk, Doom prob town.
Lucca just sloghtly less so, but looks town.
Anyone else could be scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:45 am

Post by mozamis »

NOTE TO SELF: later in game when i get paranoid and suspect evryone else, REFER TO POST 98.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 107, doomfeathers wrote:LAMIST
Ok so I'm an old fart - so go easy - but what is LAMIST? (like the mist that scum weave over the thread, Kuribo style?)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 111, lucca261 wrote:So everyone that posted content is town, and the rest of the posters are scum?
ON DAY ONE ITS A GOOD PROVISIONAL YARDSTICK.
the probabilities of any of those guys being scum just isnt worth the bother day 1.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:54 am

Post by mozamis »

catching up. had a brief skim and whover said "lets carry on how we were, it obviously got scum worried", i agree with.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:55 am

Post by mozamis »

i dont mean we refuse to change our minds -sesq was beginning to look bit more town to me -but in general, we must have been going in the right direction?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:40 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 198, lucca261 wrote:I think that maybe we were going on the right track, and so, they killed Hawk to reset the lynches and try to put paranoia on us.
yeah this is what i meant
lucca more town for this
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:47 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 208, Ultimate Despair wrote:which is a pretty surface-level treatment
it's also ockhams razor. may not suffice for the whole game, but for day one, early reads, it's not a bad way to start P.O.E.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:51 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 208, Ultimate Despair wrote:why did you think that 39 was in particular town? Do you think Magna's points are illegitimate or incorrect?
god, dont get so pedantic. wgerts is so, so town. if you have ANY experience of this game at all, you know he is.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:53 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 209, Ultimate Despair wrote:Personally, I think that "we were on the right track so scum kinda panicked" makes more sense than "this was a well-thought out plan to magically get town distracted"
completely agree, lets press on!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:57 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 212, Sesq wrote:As for it being a scum point for lucca, it's all gut.
Oh come on ,this isn't acceptable.
Lazy scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:07 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 225, Revan wrote:I will try and find scum now!
this made me laugh.
for what is worth, just as i was beginning to scum read him, i foun dit town as well. it's so bloody sincere lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:09 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 223, mozamis wrote:sesq was beginning to look bit more town to me
i officially retract this remark.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:11 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 226, Revan wrote:I feel like mozamis's read is scum KNOWING it wasn't a gambit. Mozamis is definitely in my lynch pool for today, but I still want some content before voting.
i've posted a lot, put up or shut up.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 264, Revan wrote:I still refuse to partake in this shenanigans. :/
Town town town post.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 267, Ultimate Despair wrote:Why do you think it's obvtown?

i just dont see scum being that ballsy. it's just seems honest and out in the open. scum want to blend in. thats not blending in, that's him basically saying "you guys do what you want, i'm not going to". classic town. you know this. KEEP IT SIMPLE ULTIMATE.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:16 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 269, Sesq wrote:The contradiction was Revan saying "We should look for DK stuff, but I'm not doing it." Mozamis backing Revan up looks like scum play now I think about it. 241 did look town, or at least unplanned.
Pretty sure this is bollocks. Revan was pretty clear that he didnt think any OF US should analyze the day kill. And he defintely wasn't going to partake.
I think you are panicing scum.
VOTE SESQ

p.s would rather a sesq lycnh as i actually think he is scum. As opposed to FC who i have no clear read on, but people who i think are town seem convinced of his scumminess.
Ideal from my point of view would be for everyone to transfer from FC wagon to sesq wagon.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:41 am

Post by mozamis »

I skimmed your case, sorry, being lazy :P
having gone back over it, my feeling is that you are probably on the right track.
E.g.:
In post 273, MagnaofIllusion wrote:However there is scum motivation to appear like scum-hunting while not wanting to antagonize the person you effectively FOS.

is a good point. His "nullscum read" of Superhand seemed like someone trying to put down some sort of read without - as you say - making waves.
All in all, he does seem very blendy.
That's kinda my problem with your case though, and its not really your fault, because he is so blendy. And thus, there isnt THAT much of a case to go on ATM.
So while my gut is telling me he could be scum (his posts are remarkably content free), I'm more convinced of Sesq, simply because I feel he has actually given himself away.
And i wasn't aware who FC was vtoing for, which you may believe or not, as you wish. *alec guinness voice*
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:53 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 294, Sesq wrote:I'm expecting to be lynched now.
cool, everyone's happy then :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 331, doomfeathers wrote:It's a reaction to something.
Yes i think that's a bloody good point. I seem to have gone really english lol
But seriously, yeah...i assumed he was mucking about, but as you say, maybe he was pissed off with the mod about something.
Still, unclear i guess. But defintely worth keeping in mind.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 323, doomfeathers wrote:Do we have any indicators of who might be not only scum but also the killer?
The only possible clue is the one you picked up on, maybe FC being pissed off with the mod ('cos the mod messed up the day kill or something, whatver).
Since that is gonna be be a world of spec, lets get rid of sesq, who is very very likely scum, and worry about other stuff tomorrow.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 335, Ultimate Despair wrote:Mozamis did you think you could get away with ignoring this?
no, i just knew that whoevr it was (you?) had totally missed my point. hang on while i re read.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 340, doomfeathers wrote:Care to vote, then? I find it interesting that you have never actually voted this game.
me? you're joking, right?
Prety sure i have had my vote on sesq most (all?) game.

and Ultimate: ask me that question again. i have forgotten what you are talking about.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 341, doomfeathers wrote:Oop, never mind. I did a page search including a colon. Sorry.
and lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 236, Ultimate Despair wrote:Because 39? Not an obvtown post.
i think its because i thought that WAS a really fucking town post. and he eother looked really town before, or just after.
whatever. the guy couldnt be more town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 91, mozamis wrote:wguerts post 39 is town. thinking about the game,wanting to discuss the game, actively engaged. All the things scum tend to avoid.
I'd already given my reasons. In a way, does it matter? As scum, i would say he is town cos i know it, and as town I would say he looks town because HE LOOKS SO FUCKING TOWN. The main gist of his posting early on was that he was clearly trying to get the game moving. Scum dont try and do that. ANd he was handing out unprovoked,strong reads. That's the GIST of what he was doing.
And that's what I'm good at. Giving the over view, seeing the wood from the trees.
You are obviously a "details" man, getting to grips with the minutae. Cool. We have different personalities, different playstyles. Dont fall into the trap of thinking I play like you as town. You stick with the point by point stuff. I 'll keep giving out the big, general stuff.
Aaaaaaaaaaaand the caffeine's still going lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:16 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 93, mozamis wrote:
In post 57, Sesq wrote:Anyway, since I think it's ""officially"" day 1 i'll reconfirm vote on VOTE: doomfeathers
This worries me a bit.
It could be scum using the non day 1 start as an excuse to jump on the doom wagon.
First vote worthy thing I've seen (yes, Hawk, Doom, Wguerts are all town.)

VOTE SESQ
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:17 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 288, mozamis wrote:
In post 269, Sesq wrote:The contradiction was Revan saying "We should look for DK stuff, but I'm not doing it." Mozamis backing Revan up looks like scum play now I think about it. 241 did look town, or at least unplanned.
Pretty sure this is bollocks. Revan was pretty clear that he didnt think any OF US should analyze the day kill. And he defintely wasn't going to partake.
I think you are panicing scum.
VOTE SESQ

p.s would rather a sesq lycnh as i actually think he is scum. As opposed to FC who i have no clear read on, but people who i think are town seem convinced of his scumminess.
Ideal from my point of view would be for everyone to transfer from FC wagon to sesq wagon.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:18 am

Post by mozamis »

seems to be some confusion over my votes.
its very clear - i ahve only voted Sesq this game.
Once before the DK, and once after.
So I dont know why people are confused, but there it is.
And for once i may actually have caught scum!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:45 am

Post by mozamis »

catching up
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:29 am

Post by mozamis »

come on, lets lynch sesq. for once i am confident about a scum read. fc tomorrow.
also, FC has a whiff of "the - could - be -scum-but could-just be-lurker", as in, not as definite.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:33 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 421, doomfeathers wrote:Sesq is scummier than Friend anyway.
exactly. magna and co, shift your ARSES on to sesq wagon.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:28 am

Post by mozamis »

sorry ill yesterday. catching up.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by mozamis »

didnt really like Fitz's opening post.
he seemed a bit oo knowledgeable "Not many scum on that lynch, i dont think".
This is not a "we must lynch fitz now" vote.
It IS a "he MIGHT be scum, lets get some pressure on him vote".

vote HAVINGFITZ

ps sorry sesq :(
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by mozamis »

whoah he seemed very fucking town.
you think scum would seriously go to the bother of coming up with such a thory?
I guess you're gonna say: "Yes".
I urge you to reconsider :p
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 98, mozamis wrote:Ok so Magna, Wgeurts, Hawk, Doom prob town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by mozamis »

LETS OCCAM THE SHIT OF THIS GAME
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by mozamis »

*OUT
bollocks that could have been cool. but...nope lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:53 am

Post by mozamis »

@ MOD I AM VOTING FITZ
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:57 am

Post by mozamis »

so scum is in: UD, Lucca, Superhans, Revan, Fitz. Ok thats over half the playerlist but still!
Doom stop voting town!
We need town united.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:02 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 491, Ultimate Despair wrote:VOTE: Friend Computer

Think this is L-1

Superhans is scummy, anyone trying to divert us off the Sesq/FC wagons with WIFOM nonsense is scummy.
This actually looks quite town to me. It's bold, it's out here, it's not blending in.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:06 am

Post by mozamis »

So for time being UD is going into "null-town". as in, not quite my unlynchable town block, but i'd rather look elsewhere for now.
So sum in: Lucca, Superhans, revan, Fitz.
And lucca's last post seemed quite reasonable and attempting to catch scum (although i think he's wrong in his conclusion).
So scum is Superhans, Revan, Fitz.
Game solved lol
Although joking aside, why the fuck not?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:16 am

Post by mozamis »

UNVOTE

Looking at his ISO,
Superhans look scummier than Fitz. I mean, Fitz could just be scum trying harder than Superhans.
But superhans ISO is eally weak. Not many reads and a lot of fluffy, theory bollocks.
VOTE SUPERHANS

Basically I am up for lynching revan or superhans.
I'm unsure about the last scum. Could be Fitz but his ISO is quite strong...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:23 am

Post by mozamis »

superhans/revan team makes sense for panic dk day 1?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 535, Superhans wrote:Also y is Doom now guaranteed town?
he was in my town block back in that post i made "NOTE TO SELF".

no one is conformed, obviously, and doubtless my paranoia will leak through at some point.
Magna is also now very strong town.
He's practically acting as the town cop, paranoid of evryone, pushing the game on etc If he is scum, it's an epic performance. But he's not.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 544, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Both of you need to explain why Hans as scum would go out of his way to be bothered about his (incorrect) perception that I was trying to tie him to FC and Sesq given both were Town.
i dont really know. Maybe he just wanted to posat something. Fabricate some bollocks, who knows? cause a bit of WIFOM? Dunno.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 544, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Please elaborate what about an “Here’s an L-1, oops hammer” vote by UD looks quite Town
I dont think much elaboration is needed. In my experience, scum try and avoid the L-1 and the hammer.
Sure, maybe he's ballsy scum. To me, it just seemed town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by mozamis »

I mean, look at how this wagon is failing to gain momentum.
Almost certainly because scum are pissing themselves about either hammering (if Rev is town), or putting Hans at L-1 (if Rev scum)
Although, looking at that, in this instance you would think scum might just all pile on for the quick lynch? (If rev was town).
To me it seems likely that Rev is scum and the two remaining scum dont want to leave themselves hanging in the wind at L-1.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by mozamis »

actually that above post could be bollocks shit
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by mozamis »

yeah i think i wrote that post thinking "scum dont want to look bad for the Hans mislynch".
When i think Hans is scum.
Still, maybe they dont want to bus.
aaaaaaaagh tired posting ENOUGH MOZ
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by mozamis »

Ok this is what I meant. The upshit is that Hans is scum.
Because:
If Hans is town, and Rev is town, why dont scum quick lynch?
If Hans is town, and Rev is scum, why dont scum put him at L-1?
Answer: Hans is scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 558, MagnaofIllusion wrote:You know what this is called correct?
you being a twat?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:41 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 575, Ultimate Despair wrote:Is there some obvious answer I'm missing? Because it seems kind of stupid for a theoretical scum team to just up and out themselves just for the sake of hurrying along a pre-LYLO wagon when there isn't any particularly obvious need to do so.
My main point was that the fact that his wagon is going nowhere seems like he might be scum. Scum obviously prefer not to bus if possible. If he was town, scum could just get a quick lynch. Then with an early DK tomorrow they would be in a really strong position ( I havent done the maths) and they could hope to WIFOM the mislycnh. Plus they would be so dominant all it would take is one mis vote from town?

OF COURSE I COULD BE WRONG. But with the (more important point) that Hans looks pretty scummy, it seemed relevant.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:47 am

Post by mozamis »

Ot
In post 579, Superhans wrote:Sorry if I'm coming across as a bit of a cunt, I'm coming off of a caffeine addiction so kinda overly emotional.
Oh i feel for you! I gave up caffeine for 3 years, it was weird shit near the beginning!
Got to say going back on it was gthe biggest buzz ever lol

And thanks for the ATe ;)

Other peoples thoughts on Hans?
And Magna i Guess. It's hard not to OMGUS. I'm hoping he is misguided, "super lawyer" town. Think he probably still is.
If he is scum, we are in trouble.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by mozamis »

I often seemed to get lynched day 2. Sad :(
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by mozamis »

ok maybe it doesnt really fucking matter lol
but maybe post game scum could tell me why they think that is
@Hans you seem scummy as fuck because i havent seen you give a shit about hunting scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:00 am

Post by mozamis »

any chance of people playing this game? Or is it just up to me, ultimate, hans and magna?
COME ON WAKE UP TOWN
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:00 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Magna - Hans partner? I've given my townblock numerous times. So i guess its anyone not in that. Was thinking Rev, but he was looking better.
I dont know is the short answer, but in the end i could prob vote for anyone not in my townblock.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:54 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 642, MagnaofIllusion wrote:How is Rev "looking better"?
Are you literally just going to keep asking me questions? You seemed to have turned into "tunnelling town".
I get the approach, pile on the pressure, good for you. But in the end you also have to be able to change your mind. Hopefully you will do that soon.
Rev looks better partly cos he is voting Hans, obviously. And somehow he sounded a bit more honest, not quitre sure why, but he did.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:56 am

Post by mozamis »

fuck it, I'm gonna give him points for trying, unlike almost everyone else.
Also, although annoying for me personally, I find his combative approach quite towny.
UNVOTE

Lets put some pressure on Mr. Bland:

VOTE LUCCA
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:58 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 643, Superhans wrote:VOTE: Moz
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah wish i had seen this :roll: :facepalm:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:59 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 647, Superhans wrote:it's a wastr to keep a vote on a VLA player.
so put it on someone who is actually trying? Yeah, that makes sense...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 676, doomfeathers wrote:VOTE: Superhans
love to join you on this, but dont you think he's looked stronger recently?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by mozamis »

i did think he was scum.
Hence my vote on him for most of this day.
But I unvoted him because he was pretty robust, and went on the offensive, going after me in quite a strong way. And not just that, he seems to be asking everyone a lot more questions, trying to find scum.
He's prob town, i reckon.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by mozamis »

oh, on the "love to join you on this", he was being a colossal pain in the ARSE.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 684, Revan wrote:Moz is town in my gut.
welcome to Moz city, baby! :cool:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:45 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 698, Superhans wrote:Also correct me if I'm wrong, but " not being in the mood" sounds like you're just being really lazy and don't respect me enough to answer the question.
It's this sort of post that makes me think Hans is town.
It's pissed off, frustrated town.
HANS IN TOWN PILE
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:48 am

Post by mozamis »

UNVOTE

HE SEEMD A BIT BLAND BUT HIS LAST FEW POSTS HAVE BEEN "SCUM HUNTERY" SO HE'S BACK TO NULL
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:52 am

Post by mozamis »

leaving p.oe
wguerts, rev, UD and fitz as possible scum

of these i wgeurts i guess is the weakest scum read, since he looked very fucking town earlier on. But as someone else mentioned, his total lack of content ment that that his towniness has evaporated.
Still, rev ud and fitz i guess makes more sense.
dan, i thought rev was looking more town so thats confusing. Still, i could vote him.
But we should focus on fitz and UD, and work out the last scummer later.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:54 am

Post by mozamis »

*damn, i thought rev ....
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (isolation #78) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:53 am

Post by mozamis »

thanks for keeping an open mind.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (isolation #79) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by mozamis »

it was NINE posts before he gave out any reads
vote ultimate despair
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:51 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 711, Ultimate Despair wrote:VOTE: Mozamis

Not a discussed vote with my hydra partner ftr, but im sure mukuro will agree given 701 and 702.
so you dont actually give reason for voting me. And this is the most important of your post.
And then you spend a long time discussing theory.
Yeah, these guys are scum.
Lets do this!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:03 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 712, MagnaofIllusion wrote:This reads pretty solidly to me of “MoI said he’s no longer Town so I’m prepping a move into scum for him”.
I did agree with you that he can longer be "conf town" as i sadi he was day 1.

However, I'm not "prepping a move into scum for him". He is the weakest of my scum reads. In fact it was P.O.E s omaybe i should have said null.
Whatever. Focus on getting UD lynched. Wguerts is - like i clearly said - last on my lynch.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:04 am

Post by mozamis »

*last on my lynch list
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by mozamis »

or i am sincere.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by mozamis »

FOR FUCKS SAKE I AM TOWN
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (isolation #85) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by mozamis »

LOL SOZ THIS GAME TOTALLY BREAKS ME SOMETIMES
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (isolation #86) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by mozamis »

*slight digression* was thinking about this the other day: AtE "appeal to emotion", right?
Is this meant to be 1) a scum tell 2) or just an internet way of saying "emotional".
Becuase if its meant to be a scumtell, it's total balls. Or used badly.
Town are emotional just as much, if not more so, than scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 749, Revan wrote:Going to try and write up a case on UD tomorrow if I have the time.
fuck this shit
vote revan

could be useless town.
but really he has done nothing all game. no inclination to find scum whatsoever.

scum revan, ud and fitz/hans
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by mozamis »

lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (isolation #89) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by mozamis »

anyone got a clear, coherent case on me that i can respond to?
normally by now people are too pig headed/stupid to change their minds but whatever...
Oh, and by clear coherent case, I dont meen Magna asking me questions like
"why is the sky blue?"
no, why?
no, moz, why?"
But i'll reply to a small, well made out case.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (isolation #90) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ eev your scum, stop being chicken shit and vote me.
Your next tomorrow anyway.
UD and Rev are scum.
THird one is tricky.
Thought it was hans or fitz. bUt Hans once again looks quite good on this page. Whatver. get rid of rev and UD and town should be able to do it from there.
Never lynch Magna, Doom, Wrguerts.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (isolation #91) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by mozamis »

*@ Rev your scum etc
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by mozamis »

so your reads are...?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 803, lucca261 wrote:try to post your thoughts more often, even if you are scum.
why do you want him to post his thoughts more if he is scum?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (isolation #94) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ magna and doom: if i get back on UD, will you guys join me?
My worry is that rev is lynch bait. Obviously, I'll get back on rev if we need a lycnh, but i'm surer of ud than i am rev.
I'm woried about Lucca. His last big post had very little substance in it. Where were the reads?
scum UD, Lucca, Rev?Fitz?
Had a glance over Hans early ISo and he's town. Guy could barely stop giving out reads.

@p.edit : it seemed a bit like coaching.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (isolation #95) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ ah ok i didnt see the post you were replying too, my bad.
your last big post was still weak though.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by mozamis »

i forgot to vote
vote ultimate despair

Rev's my compromise choice.

@Lucca so I'm still unclear where your reads are?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by mozamis »

*what your reads are
jesus 3am posting
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (isolation #98) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:19 am

Post by mozamis »

bah you MORONS
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (isolation #99) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by mozamis »

how did we not lynch hans...
i bet he got coached in day chat "ask a lot of questions, hans, you'll look more town". and i fell for it *groan*
well played scummers, particularly Doom "never lynch Doom" lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1278 (isolation #100) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:40 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1263, doomfeathers wrote:What? I'm town.
sorry, i saw Magan said you were "bad town", thought he meant scum. So i got one read right then lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1279 (isolation #101) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:52 am

Post by mozamis »

so in fact (barring my omgus in the dead thread about Magna - not unreasonable, seeing how he was a real pain in the arse all game) my reads were pretty good.
always suspectesd, Hans and Fitz. Aand Lucca, as i asaids was a bit too bland really.
Still, good game.
Shame the town big guns (Magna and Wrgurts) were sub par for different reasons. If Magna had taqken his head out of his arse, and Wguerts had showed up, then a town block of Mozza, Magna and Wgurts would probably have been too much for adequate scum team.
Alas, not to be.
Magna, you need to tunnell less, simple as.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (isolation #102) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:38 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1280, Superhans wrote:Moz just happened to be super lynch
you dont know anything. i was so town it hurt.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (isolation #103) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:40 am

Post by mozamis »

lynch bait could apply to revan, or any lurker.
I, on the other hand, was posting a LOT of reads, thinking/posting a lot about the game, clearly game solving etc
so yeah...you're just wrong. although you are new so i'll let you off :p
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (isolation #104) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:48 am

Post by mozamis »

although if, by "lynchbait" you mean "unlikeable", you may have a point. By arguing the toss with magna, calling him a twat etc, i probably sealed my own fate.
BUT...how often do scum play like that? not very often, scum are much more often like Lucca, bland and in the backround.
A more experienced town would never have lynched me. Told me to STFU maybe...but never lynched.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (isolation #105) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 98, mozamis wrote:Ok so Magna, Wgeurts, Hawk, Doom prob town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (isolation #106) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by mozamis »

forgive me for the hubirs, but reads normally SUCK SALTY BALLS, so just for once...;)
wish i'd had more confidence...

Return to “Completed Open Games”