malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by malpascp »

I don't even understand how the word "paranoia" fits this case, but maybe that's just me being dumb.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 563, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 560, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Okay, then engage me on the reasons I think Nero is scum perhaps?
I don't really understand this question. Care to elaborate?
I would like to have a discussion with you about Nero because I think he's scum for the reasons I outlined, and you recently commented that you felt something was off.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

OK.. let's try this: Everybody pick someone absolutely unlynchable for you. Just ONE player (of this brand's current roaster)

Also: Nominate TWO names you want to see gone (I mean LYNCHED, not just traded out).

I'm going to keep a public record of your picks, and please do THINK before you respond because yo cannot change your mind later, but you absolutely do need to submit the requested 3 names (one unlynchable, 2 you want lynched).

Unlynchable:

Ms. Columbo -
Pepchoninga -
Kmd4390 -
Almost Chara -
Nero Cain

McMenno -
Lil Uzi Vert -
Banana Mint -
DodgeTheSaint -
Vifam -
Nero Cain -
Malpascp -

To be lynched:

Ms. Columbo -
Pepchoninga -
Kmd4390 -
Almost Chara -
Lil Uzi Vert
+
Malpascp

McMenno -
Lil Uzi Vert -
Banana Mint -
DodgeTheSaint -
Vifam -
Nero Cain -
Malpascp -

~A50

P.S. If anyone wants to provide a complete read list on either RAW, Smackdown or BOTH; you're most welcome. Please do keep it separate from the requested response from above though. We don't want to end up confused between your general reads and your recommended alternatives.

Oh, and while at it, the 2 for the lynch should probably be independent of each other, i.e. it is not recommended to propose a lynch on someone your scum read on is dependent on your other lynch recommendation, because -obviously- if you're wrong on the first one then you're wrong on the other and you'd actually be recommending two Townies to be lynched. Please consider all scenarios you may think of, evaluate the most probable ones, and make your picks based on which one(s) you think are the most likely to flip scum AND give us a clue on whom their partners might be.

THANK YOU.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

Sorry to all, I should have V/LA'd since Monday. Classes started and I've been swamped. I should be able to catch up late Thursday evening. Need to wrap up another game in the final day.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.
In post 577, Almost Chara wrote:Unlynchable:
Everyone not named Nero Cain or Almost Chara

To be lynched:
Everyone not named Nero Cain or Almost Chara

but really-Almost Chara is my unlynchable and Luv and Dodge lynchables
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 576, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 560, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Okay, then engage me on the reasons I think Nero is scum perhaps?
I would like to have a discussion with you about Nero because I think he's scum for the reasons I outlined, and you recently commented that you felt something was off.
Yes, I don't like him. Don't know but the fact that he was really sure and head strong advocated a misslynch while very common thing to happen day one (and with a chance of the conflict being TvT) is not something spthst shouldn't be questioned.

Tho something else does feel wrong in his motives about the lynch and the overall tone of the posts. I would like to hear what you could add to my case since I'm feeling pretty squished out of any more solid opinions.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 553, Vince McMahon wrote:
Vote Count 2.05
Ms. Columbo
(0/6)
-
Pepchoninga
(0/6)
-
Kmd4390
(0/6)
-
Almost Chara
(1/6)
- Lil Uzi Vert
McMenno
(2/6)
- Vifam, Malpscp
Lil Uzi Vert
(1/6)
- Almost Chara
Banana Mint
(0/6)
-
DodgeTheSaint
(1/6)
- Nero Cain
Vifam
(0/6)
-
Nero Cain
(1/6)
- DodgeTheSaint
Malpascp
(2/6)
- Kmd4390, McMenno
Not Voting:
Ms. Columbo, Pepchoninga, Banana Mint

Notes:
- KMD4390 and Lil Uzi Vert are V/LA until 1/13.
- Banana Mint has yet to pick up their prod. I will search for a replacement unless they come back before then.

(expired on 2017-01-20 07:30:00) until the end of Day Two.
With eleven alive, it takes six to lynch.
Quoting since nothing has changed since then.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 538, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 537, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Spoiler: SD
Diamond's frustration seems genuine.

Maria and Pep are confirmed town so that's a good start. That mason claim was as real as you can get. Doubt it was made up, especially considering how they claimed.

Tywin's case on Diamond is shit.
I doubt he means me in this. Maybe the mason claim that Maria did with Pepto there?

Also who are you actually quoting, since I can't seem to find that post.
Yup, Pepto.

I wasn't quoting anyone, just putting my thoughts in a spoiler to avoid confusion.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 582, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 538, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 537, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Spoiler: SD
Diamond's frustration seems genuine.

Maria and Pep are confirmed town so that's a good start. That mason claim was as real as you can get. Doubt it was made up, especially considering how they claimed.

Tywin's case on Diamond is shit.
I doubt he means me in this. Maybe the mason claim that Maria did with Pepto there?

Also who are you actually quoting, since I can't seem to find that post.
Yup, Pepto.

I wasn't quoting anyone, just putting my thoughts in a spoiler to avoid confusion.
I figured that out. And lol, call me Pep too.
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

Banana Mint has been replaced.

Randy Orton is now portrayed by... Mathblade!
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Hey hey hey!!!

Apparently there's some heels that need some smacking. And when Randy Orton is in the house he brings the pain!!! So get ready for a spectacle folks because those heels won't know what hit them!

Well after I do this awesome thing called examining the ring (reading the thread). Then scum smackage shall commence.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Pepchoninga give me a reason why you are Town. I would lynch you right now.

Got confused as to if Pep or Peptonclaimed masons so I started my indepth with the other thread.

I think that thread is Titus+DS or Maria+Pepto. I think everyone else especially Grey is town. Just on reads I would say Titus for trying to get rid of the mason claims but something doesn't sit right with me about it.

Going to finish indepth here but based on my light read I would say Nero and Almost Chara are town. If they aren't Eris help us this thread would be deader than a game at the old Saint Louis Rams stadium.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Subject: WWE Mafia - Smackdown! (Pre-Twilight of Day Two)
MariaR wrote:I don't think we should ever use our vig shots to kill btw we get much more info by lynching
this games for Raw aswell
This post doesn't sit right.

I don't see a mason vig team having multiple shots or seeing why they would direct the raw side unless they had scum over here.

I also believe MariaR and Pepto are of the same alignment but just not Town. Hard to put into words why at 12:30 at night but I want to finish this debate in my head so I am using the thread to do it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Wouldn't lynch would be A50 and Nero they are the ones actually putting in effort. I know effort is not alignment indicative but at this point we need all the effort and scumhunting we can get.

A50 and Nero gotta be of the same alignment to me because of a post I think would be dumb to cite. Not seeing where Nero and AChara scumreads are coming from.

Would lynch is Pepchinga and MsColumbo.
Pepchinga for an ISO that looks like a blow of wind would knock it all over
And MsColumbo for that hammer. Explain it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

However I also don't like DodgeTheSaint and LUV for splitting the difference on what might as well be masons between Almost Chara and Nero Cain.

So my lynchables are Pepchinga, MsColumbo, Dodge the Saint, and LUV.

Definitely want to see what others thoughts on my reads on this thread are. I want some time to think about the other thread reads.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Since Almost Chara wants only two names and split the difference I would say Pepchinga and DodgeTheSaint.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.
In post 588, MathBlade wrote:Pepchinga for an ISO that looks like a blow of wind would knock it all over
I think the scummiest thing Pep is doing is that he's not participating here while signing up for a bunch of other games. I mean sure yeah, his "Nero is scummy for pushing a lynch on Penguin." is kinda pants on head and I don't really like how he avoided my post directed at him but he's also new (unless he's an alt)
In post 589, MathBlade wrote:However I also don't like DodgeTheSaint and LUV for splitting the difference on what might as well be masons between Almost Chara and Nero Cain.
We aren't masons. That's like not even the scummiest shit they've done.

Like I remember seeing the post but I guess I didn't really absorb the information but I think its entirely plausible that Vifam used the town wincon to get town cred. I mean, Uzi's actions surrounding the Penguin wagon were fed up with silliness. Dodge is deff scum here whether he's defending Uzi for town cred or Uzi is a buddy. Ditto Vifam. That leaves us with KMD and Mal. Now part of me likes Mal for "agreeing with my cases on Uzi and Dodge" but I think its clear he didn't fully understand my arguments so he's just blindly agreeing with me. INB4 Dodge says I should town read him for that. So I think 3 of those 4 are scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:32 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Pretty much at the hospital all day so will try to catch up tonight
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:10 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hey Mathblade!
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:19 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 580, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 576, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
Yes, I don't like him. Don't know but the fact that he was really sure and head strong advocated a misslynch while very common thing to happen day one (and with a chance of the conflict being TvT) is not something spthst shouldn't be questioned.

Tho something else does feel wrong in his motives about the lynch and the overall tone of the posts. I would like to hear what you could add to my case since I'm feeling pretty squished out of any more solid opinions.
I've said it a few times, and maybe I'm not explaining it well. What pinged me is his lack of evolution on the read based on what he was saying and how things played out at the end of Day 1. No, I'm not saying he should have flipped his read on Lil Uzi. But one of his major claims was that Lil Uzi was posturing to prevent his scumbuddy Pengiun from being lynched. Obviously that didn't play out that way. It didn't matter because Nero went full steam ahead on the start of Day 2 as if nothing had happened. Only now that he's been challenged on it has he decided he needs to discredit his attacker (me) rather than justify a simple thing. If Nero was town and his read on Lil Uzi sincere, why go through all the trouble to try and discredit me rather than just letting us in on his thought process? You'll recognize one of those things being a scum tactic. I'll let you figure out which one (discrediting his attacker).

My favorite part though, and this is just a small bit. Is that Nero has repeatedly accused me of using mafia buzzwords (which up until this post I don't think I have) while crying Chainsaw himself (in fact a mafia buzzword). It's not a big deal, but contradictions like that (accusing someone else of doing what you're doing) comes from scum.

Almost Chara I'm going to make a point here to not play your game because now you're just blowing smoke up everyone's ass. You know who my top scumreads are and consequently who I'd like to lynch. When I tried engaging you on one of those you ignored me. Certainly if my top two townreads were another player's top two scumreads I might be interested in discussing that...
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:24 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 585, MathBlade wrote:Hey hey hey!!!

Apparently there's some heels that need some smacking. And when Randy Orton is in the house he brings the pain!!! So get ready for a spectacle folks because those heels won't know what hit them!

Well after I do this awesome thing called examining the ring (reading the thread). Then scum smackage shall commence.
This is really poor Randy Orton cosplay... and I wish this was the only issue I had with your catch up.
MathBlade wrote:I think that thread is Titus+DS or Maria+Pepto. I think everyone else especially Grey is town. Just on reads I would say Titus for trying to get rid of the mason claims but something doesn't sit right with me about it.
So at this point your reads are more developed on the OTHER brand than the one you replaced INTO? This can't be real. (It is, because the next post, your second real post in this game is all about the other brand)

Chara I apologize for the snark in the last post, but this is the EXACT thing we discussed yesterday. Mathblade did it nearly point for point.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:28 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Malpa's 524 is bad in so many ways. I don't like the discrediting of the town reads on mcmenno by saying we all assume scum would never use abilities. I don't like things being shrugged off as WIFOM. I don't like the way he says anyone who says mcmenno is obvtown didn't read that post, rather than just disagreed with it. It feels like malpa is just intimidated by a large group of widely townread players which maybe makes me think we are on the right track with that and POE might be enough here (note that if malpa is town that's not necessarily true. Also note that, ironically enough, this would make mcmenno even more obvtown if malpa is scum).

Dodge, Penguin's situation was nothing groundbreaking. The town flip wasn't a shock. It was a deadline lynch and we shouldn't act like it was anything more. That's why I'm not surprised Nero's reads didn't change. Hell, my own didn't. Also, where do you think I've refused to take a stance? I'm only really unsure on Lil(leaning town though), banana mint who hasn't done anything, and vifam who just got here.

Almost chara, pretty sure I see what you are doing here:
Unlynchable: pepchoninga
Lynch: malpa + banana mint
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

In post 594, DodgeTheSaint wrote: No, I'm not saying he should have flipped his read on Lil Uzi.
but it should have "evolved", right? Its like you are just saying things here. And its not like my Uzi scum read is based solely on his trying to get town cred for denouncing the Penguin wagon and stalling, but also how hilariously fake his claimed "paranoia" on McMenno is that he couldn't say so yesterday since he was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO concerned with your slot, and niether of you nor him have even tried to denounce that. Why? You guys know that I'm right.
Only now that he's been challenged on it has he decided he needs to discredit his attacker (me) rather than justify a simple thing.
Flip this around and it'll be true.
YOU
accused me of having bad reasons to suspect Uzi. I asked you to explain why said reasons are bad but all I get from you is "HE'S DEFLECTING!"
If Nero was town and his read on Lil Uzi sincere, why go through all the trouble to try and discredit me rather than just letting us in on his thought process?
I've explained why I'm scum reading Uzi multiple times. There is no "I haven't let you guys in on my thought process" Your willful ignorance is extremely scum motivated.

Almost Chara I'm going to make a point here to not play your game because now you're just blowing smoke up everyone's ass. You know who my top scumreads are and consequently who I'd like to lynch.
No...no we don't since all you've done is talk about me today. I mean you did talk about KMD but that was only 'cause I asked you.

What do you think about all the people calling me town?
In post 596, Kmd4390 wrote:It was a deadline lynch
it really wasn't. Myself and multiple players thought Penguins lack of doing anything was scummy. The only reason that it was sorta kinda a deadline lynch was b/c Luv was stalling and this game is just generally lurky but it wasn't a "oh we need a lynch today so lets just lynch X person to avoid a no lynch"

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 595, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 585, MathBlade wrote:Hey hey hey!!!

This is really poor Randy Orton cosplay... and I wish this was the only issue I had with your catch up.
MathBlade wrote:I think that thread is Titus+DS or Maria+Pepto. I think everyone else especially Grey is town. Just on reads I would say Titus for trying to get rid of the mason claims but something doesn't sit right with me about it.
So at this point your reads are more developed on the OTHER brand than the one you replaced INTO? This can't be real. (It is, because the next post, your second real post in this game is all about the other brand)

Chara I apologize for the snark in the last post, but this is the EXACT thing we discussed yesterday. Mathblade did it nearly point for point.
I don't watch wrestling :/ I am doing my best based on what is in the PM and yes I was more focused on the other thread based on something said here. I understand it looks bad right now but before EoD you will see why and I have a feeling that you will either love it or hate it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 596, Kmd4390 wrote:Malpa's 524 is bad in so many ways. I don't like the discrediting of the town reads on mcmenno by saying we all assume scum would never use abilities. I don't like things being shrugged off as WIFOM. I don't like the way he says anyone who says mcmenno is obvtown didn't read that post, rather than just disagreed with it. It feels like malpa is just intimidated by a large group of widely townread players which maybe makes me think we are on the right track with that and POE might be enough here (note that if malpa is town that's not necessarily true. Also note that, ironically enough, this would make mcmenno even more obvtown if malpa is scum).

Dodge, Penguin's situation was nothing groundbreaking. The town flip wasn't a shock. It was a deadline lynch and we shouldn't act like it was anything more. That's why I'm not surprised Nero's reads didn't change. Hell, my own didn't. Also, where do you think I've refused to take a stance? I'm only really unsure on Lil(leaning town though), banana mint who hasn't done anything, and vifam who just got here.

Almost chara, pretty sure I see what you are doing here:
Unlynchable: pepchoninga
Lynch: malpa + banana mint
Boo catch up. I am banana mint.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”