Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 596, Kmd4390 wrote:Malpa's 524 is bad in so many ways. I don't like the discrediting of the town reads on mcmenno by saying we all assume scum would never use abilities. I don't like things being shrugged off as WIFOM. I don't like the way he says anyone who says mcmenno is obvtown didn't read that post, rather than just disagreed with it. It feels like malpa is just intimidated by a large group of widely townread players which maybe makes me think we are on the right track with that and POE might be enough here (note that if malpa is town that's not necessarily true. Also note that, ironically enough, this would make mcmenno even more obvtown if malpa is scum).

Dodge, Penguin's situation was nothing groundbreaking. The town flip wasn't a shock. It was a deadline lynch and we shouldn't act like it was anything more. That's why I'm not surprised Nero's reads didn't change. Hell, my own didn't. Also, where do you think I've refused to take a stance? I'm only really unsure on Lil(leaning town though), banana mint who hasn't done anything, and vifam who just got here.

Almost chara, pretty sure I see what you are doing here:
Unlynchable: pepchoninga
Lynch: malpa + banana mint
Furthermore I am about to explain why Banana Mint may have had such a rough time with this game.i just want Almost Chara to say they have what they need first. Because things about to get real.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:05 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 598, MathBlade wrote:
In post 595, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 585, MathBlade wrote:Hey hey hey!!!

Apparently there's some heels that need some smacking. And when Randy Orton is in the house he brings the pain!!! So get ready for a spectacle folks because those heels won't know what hit them!

Well after I do this awesome thing called examining the ring (reading the thread). Then scum smackage shall commence.
This is really poor Randy Orton cosplay... and I wish this was the only issue I had with your catch up.
MathBlade wrote:I think that thread is Titus+DS or Maria+Pepto. I think everyone else especially Grey is town. Just on reads I would say Titus for trying to get rid of the mason claims but something doesn't sit right with me about it.
So at this point your reads are more developed on the OTHER brand than the one you replaced INTO? This can't be real. (It is, because the next post, your second real post in this game is all about the other brand)

Chara I apologize for the snark in the last post, but this is the EXACT thing we discussed yesterday. Mathblade did it nearly point for point.
I don't watch wrestling :/ I am doing my best based on what is in the PM and yes I was more focused on the other thread based on something said here. I understand it looks bad right now but before EoD you will see why and I have a feeling that you will either love it or hate it.
I was making fun of you for the Orton thing :P

And I know you're catching up, it's not a big deal.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

Answer my question about shots please. I know it is the other thread but humor me please. Why would Mason's have multiple shots?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

Masons*

Fuck my phone
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:16 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 596, Kmd4390 wrote:Dodge, Penguin's situation was nothing groundbreaking. The town flip wasn't a shock. It was a deadline lynch and we shouldn't act like it was anything more. That's why I'm not surprised Nero's reads didn't change. Hell, my own didn't. Also, where do you think I've refused to take a stance? I'm only really unsure on Lil(leaning town though), banana mint who hasn't done anything, and vifam who just got here.
I think calling penguinos a deadline lynch demonstrates why I think you're not taking a stance on some things. It wasn't a deadline lynch, there was a very well reasoned push behind it. I'd say it was the correct lynch because the reasoning behind it was good. Also to head Nero off at the pass with "if it was so good why didn't you vote it" A) Because Nero had a submission and I was interested in seeing that go through. B) Yes the submission broke, but by that point the wagon was a go, and unless I am needed I tend not to get on lynches unless I'm one of the driving votes. Since at that point I was the most active player in the game I would have been able to hammer if necessary.

But anyway the reason I said 'lack of a stance on some things' and use you calling this a deadline lynch as my example...it just appears that you're trying to absolve yourself of any responsibility of the mislynch. I also feel like when there are some larger things going on I don't feel like you're willing to get yourself engaged.
Also upon reflection brushing you off was probably unfair of me, since I asked a similar thing at the end of Day 1 regarding your draft. I don't trust your top two townreads but I shouldn't be extrapolating to not trusting your posts. My top townread is Vifam, Nero and McMenno remain my scumreads. I wouldn't be interested in lynching Vifam, and would be interested in lynching Nero or maybe McMenno. Everyone else sits somewhere in the middle.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

Doesn't mason multishot vig who also talks with and/or has control over multiple shots in this thread seem a little Op especially looking at my role PM. I am having a hard time buying that MariaR and Pepto are masons.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:18 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 602, MathBlade wrote:Answer my question about shots please. I know it is the other thread but humor me please. Why would Mason's have multiple shots?
I don't know, why wouldn't they? Also what they have or not we can't do anything about unless Chara drafts one of them. I suppose we could go down the road of 'why would scum have multiple extra daykills?' but I don't see the relevance.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

Explain why you are Town.

The question about shots is extremely relevant.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

Almost painfully relevant.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

You really think a mason multishot vig exists in mafia? Along with me ....

I am no mafia moderator God but I am pretty damn sure that there is something fishy going on. Especially considering one of the players had a 50/50 heal kill chance.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:23 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I'm town because I have a town role PM. It's not up to me to decide if I'm town or not. I think I've been scumhunting with sincerity and pretty well reasoned with my thought processes.

You don't need to reveal anything else but, you do realize that we all appear to have the same base two abilities? A weak dayvig and a voter block? You're not misreading that situation are you?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 376, Vince McMahon wrote:
Vote Count 1.10
Leonshade
(0/7)

Ms. Columbo
(0/7)
-
Narna
(0/7)
-
light_ganski
(0/7)
-
Kmd4390
(0/7)
-
Almost Chara
(0/7)
-
McMenno
(1/7)
- DodgeTheSaint
Lil Uzi Vert
(0/7)
-
Banana Mint
(0/7)
-
Penguinos
(7/7)
- Almost Chara, Nero Cain, Narna, Leonshade, Kmd4390, McMenno, Ms. Columbo - LYNCH

DodgeTheSaint
(1/7)
- Penguinos
Nero Cain
(2/7)
- light_ganski, Lil Uzi Verti
Malpascp
(0/7)
-
Not Voting:
Banana Mint, Malpascp

Notes:
- Kmd4390 is on V/LA until 1/6
- Light_Ganski will be prodded. Banana Mint will be prodded (Second time) and Penguinos will be prodded.

Monday Night RAW"And a Pedigree from Triple H on his former Evolution buddy, Ric Flair!"

"I tell you, hwat, King. This does not look good for The Nature Boy!"

Vince McMahon walks out with a microphone in his hands. He has some harsh word to say for the wrestlers in the ring, going down on Ric Flair.

"The next man who lays their foot onto The Nature Boy can job to Eric Bischoff for the next year."

Bischoff smiles and is about to lay another kick onto Ric Flair but Vince stops him.

"That includes you, Mr. Controversy Creates Cash! So if you want to shove your own foot up your own ass, please go ahead. I can make this happen. I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon, damn it!"

Bischoff's smile fades and backs off.

"Now you, Flair. What the hell are you doing in my ring? You're old. You're feeble. You have no business disgracing our viewers and more importantly, ME, with your grey hair and loose skin You've just proven you can't handle yourself in a ring. Let's see if you can prove yourself in the geriatric ward.

Welcome to WWE Mafia!
Who are you?
You're one of the veterans. You're the nature boy. You are Ric Flair! WOOO!
Which roster are you with?
What is your alignment?
You are a
Babyface!
(AKA Face AKA Townie)
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
- You are gifted with the power of a vote! Use it wisely!
Figure Four Leg Lock
- Once per day, you may put someone into this submission and if someone cannot end it, either by action or a vote onto you within forty-eight hours, that person will be lynched.
Diving Knee Drop
- Once per day, you may use this move. Using this impact move on an opponent will make that person unable to vote for forty-eight hours.
What is your win condition?
You win when the entire heel threat is eliminated from your brand.

This thread will be locked until day phase.

It is now time for the WWE Draft! This will last up to forty-eight hours but will end when all entries have been sent in.

The WWE Draft will end 1/4/17 at 12:10 PM

Where is the weak vig in that post? Please explain.

Pretty damn sure not everyone is a vig

FYI my role PM says LyLO can happen before Day Four
Last edited by Vince McMahon on Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

@mod can you please fix the spoiler tag above ?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

Make a case why you are Town Dodge. I want to hear it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:31 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

The submission finisher we all appear to have is the weak dayvig. Pengiunos was lynched because Lil Uzi broke Nero's submission before the lynch.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In fact I want it from everyone. Talk about how townie you are and pretend your life depends on it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:34 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

If you're doing the "give me a reason not to daykill you" thing...than just daykill me. I believe my posts make the case as to why I'm town, and if you disagree do something about it.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:38 am

Post by malpascp »

In post 596, Kmd4390 wrote:Malpa's 524 is bad in so many ways. I don't like the discrediting of the town reads on mcmenno by saying we all assume scum would never use abilities. I don't like things being shrugged off as WIFOM. I don't like the way he says anyone who says mcmenno is obvtown didn't read that post, rather than just disagreed with it. It feels like malpa is just intimidated by a large group of widely townread players which maybe makes me think we are on the right track with that and POE might be enough here (note that if malpa is town that's not necessarily true. Also note that, ironically enough, this would make mcmenno even more obvtown if malpa is scum).
I didn't find in this thread any other justification by anyone on why they TR McMenno, besides his RVS ability usage. I understand why you think that is a tell, and I disagree.
I don't like when WIFOM is not shrugged of for what it is.
Also it kind of hard to be intimidated when I make reasonable arguments and just one certain someone is just spouting random nonsense. If it was the whole thread doing the same I'd prob be replaced out already.

P-Edit: @mathblade: well I'm totally not town so I guess your question doesn't apply to me. On another note, KMD is not longer the only one spouting nonsense
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

RKO Dodge The Saint

See I am afraid I am going to have to insist. Because by your posts I don't see it...Tick tock consider this your warning.

Someone better explain why Dodge is town.

Because apparently Randy Orton is an asshole.

Pedit: Stop lying fool. You are troll town.

Who else do you think is spouting nonsense?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:41 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Thank you for stepping up and putting your money where your read is. I appreciate it.

Now let's talk about Nero, and how fast you're going to lynch him next day phase.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 620, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Thank you for stepping up and putting your money where your read is. I appreciate it.

Now let's talk about Nero, and how fast you're going to lynch him next day phase.
That was a warning. I haven't done anything yet. My RKO is a warning.

I don't plan on touching Nero when Almost Chara says they are Town based on a reason. If I had a chance in the other thread I would lynch Maria R because there is no way my vig exists with two mason vig shots. And yes I can prove it is a vig. Maria scum slipped hard to me. Why don't you want to talk about that?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

Now are you doing to play ball and make a case why you are Town?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:46 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Stop posturing and do it. You've boxed yourself in. Either you use your ability on me, or you do it on no one the rest of the game. If you do it on anyone else I will just vote park you for the rest of the game until you're lynched.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am making sure I hit the right target and this does no favors. I am scum hunting because as soon as I do this I would likely end the day and I want to let Almost Chara who generally work off interactions to have a chance to read me.

I want people to discuss how they think 4+ Town killing roles makes any sort of sense.

So I am not posturing I am trying to figure out where my shot goes and you are being insufferable.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”